Landmark Chrysler Jeep

Springfield , Illinois 62711
Landmark Chrysler Jeep Info

Jodi's lil fiat
9/22/2016

"Love my car...Gary Pate takes good care of customers!"

I absolutely love my lil fiat! I was devastated when my last car purchase, 2010 Suzuki SX4, also purchased at Landmark, was deemed a total loss, and I was faced with a new car purchase. However, I found the perfect lil car to meet my needs! Gary Pate really listens, and he makes sure customers needs are met. Have an issue? Just ask Gary...he will follow through until he makes sure you are satisfied! I will recommend Lamdmark...and Gary Pate, to anyone wanting a new car!

Gary Pate I had to select make above of Chrysler or jeep to submit this...but I bought a FIAT, so why wasn't that option available?

Disappointed
9/21/2016

"Go elsewhere"

Bought a 2016 Jeep 6,000 miles ago. Salesman wanted to know how much I wanted to spend per month, which is a whole lot different than what I wanted to spend for the vehicle (advertised price). Deal took hours. Never got a straight answer. Went to the "money man", who wanted to sell me an extended warranty, road insurance, glass treatment, etc. Had a nifty computer built into the top of his desk where you could sign up for these options. Problem was - I saw the the agreement page (to sign) but never saw the "fine print" in multi-page agreements. In all fairness, probably could have done so if I asked. Problem was - I already had road insurance (towing, etc.) from AAA, which was less expensive, had the same perks, and and covered my entire family for a few bucks more. On closer inspection, the "add-on" for key lockout was valid only if the dealership gave me a spare key (which they didn't when I bought my vehicle or brought it back to have a hitch installed for $600+). Today, I called to schedule my first oil change. Got the main "switchboard" for Landmark, which forwarded me to the Landmark Ford (not Jeep) dealership. Didn't know that at the time, so spent time scheduling an appointment only to find out I was at the wrong place. They forwarded me to service dept at Jeep-Chrysler, which had apparently left for the day. Based on my experience so far, I'd say they deserve the single star I gave them (at best) and I'd recommend another dealership if you think your hard-earned money is worth something at Landmark Jeep Chrysler. Best deal I got was 2 free oil changes - which I' plan to collect on - some day.

Billy (salesman), J.M. (money man with illegible signature)

SalesSws
9/20/2016

"Air Conditioning issue"

The service manager Brian was very helpful and even though our issue was only intermittent he followed thru and never gave up until they were able to correct.

Brian

Oldwarrant
9/19/2016

"Third experience"

Once again Landmark.has proven that.it is the premier dealership in central Illinois. The. Innovative use of technology in the preparation of documentation is truly noteworthy. The salesman has outstanding knowledge of Chrysler products and is very effective in the art of closing the deal.

Matt Miller

ralph1
9/17/2016

"Always a pleasure to visit Landmark Jeep"

Most professional auto dealer that I know of. The service and sales departments are a pleasure to work with. Everyone in the facility tries to be accommodating.

Brian

Linda
9/14/2016

"Chrysler Town and County"

We wanted to get a new Town and Country before they went our of production. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted (including a very fair trade in allowance) and drove home in the car a few hours later.

Michael Sweet

Cheryl14
9/04/2016

"Surprising"

I was very surprised for the great service I received. The salesman, Gary Pate, Jr went above & beyond to meet my needs. He was extremely polite, & such a nice guy. I really enjoyed Jimmy the finance guy. He was great, a fun guy. I would buy from Landmark again.

Gary Pate,Jr

Jeepgrl1071
9/03/2016

"Poor (and questionable) service"

I recently brought my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in for an oil change and tire rotation. I am beyond disappointed (and a little angry) about my experience. I've brought my Jeep in a few times for this basic service and I honestly never feel comfortable in the service area. The staff seem to have an attitude and customers seem to be an inconvenience. Anyway, after picking up my Jeep (and getting home) I realized the washer fluid had not been filled and the oil life indicator had not been reset. Additionally, my Jeep has a tire pressure monitoring system. One of my tires has been low lately. When I noticed the oil life indicator hadn't been reset, I reviewed the TPS. Accordingto the TPS read-out, the tire pressure was still low on the same tire. So, I question if the tire pressure was checked. And, I question whether the tire rotation was completed. Each time I have been in to drop off or pick up my Jeep, there has been an angry customer upset about service (most of these upset folks have been women). One more example of why I don't trust car dealerships in Springfield.

Service department

LAW'sJeepers
8/31/2016

"Safery Recall"

Service was prompt and completed in a timely manner. They did not appear to have my appointment listed, but I had the time and date written down on my recall notice, so they got my in without a problem even though appointments are now being scheduled in January, 2017.

Service writer

rock
8/25/2016

"needed my oil changed"

quick friendly service. got an oil change. wish they would have put a reminder in the corner of my windshield to let me know when i needed my next oil change. other than that all seems good

don't know