Landmark Chrysler Jeep

Average

Landmark Chrysler Jeep
Landmark Chrysler Jeep Info

"Worst Customer Service"

Worst customer service around. I called to find out about my vehicle registration and got transferred around until someone had the bright idea to send me to someones voice mail. No one helped me. I then sent an email through the Contact Us section of their web site. I got a canned response saying they could not determine the exact vehicle I was looking for when my comments had nothing to do with looking for a vehicle. I will not be purchasing another vehicle from any Landmark dealership.

Many

"Rudeness is not a part of good customer service."

First of all, upon coming to purchase my vehicle, Josh was my sales rep and could not seem to remember my name or my dad's name, who came along. After spending several hours being called "Buddy" Josh was trying to sell to my Dad more than to me. I'm a 30 year old adult with excellent credit and was being treated like a 16 year old kid with 0 credit. Knowing the vehicle I wanted was on the lot, I went ahead with the purchase despite Josh's lack of good service. When coming into the service department to receive "Work promised at time of Sale" I was treated by Mel like he didn't have time to deal with me. He was very rude and abrupt and was not a friendly face at all. As I was receiving "free" work he seemed to think it was okay to treat me like I wasn't a real customer. I certainly won't be buying my next vehicle here and I won't be recommending the dealership to family or friends.

Josh Walston, Sales and Mel, Service

"Josh Lowder is one of the best sales reps I have ever..."

Josh Lowder is one of the best sales reps I have ever worked with. He didn't give up and found the exact vehicle I was looking for and went the extra mile to make the sale happen. He's an excellent sales rep and I highly recommend both him and Landmark if you're looking for a new or used vehicle. I just got my 2014 Jeep yesterday and couldn't be happier!! Huge thanks to Josh Lowder and Landmark- excellent!!!

Josh Lowder

"My daughter and I came to this dealership looking for a..."

My daughter and I came to this dealership looking for a JEEP Liberty. We were approached by Shane and he was very helpful. He had to leave for awhile and Michael Sweet took over. We brought a car in to trade and it was suppose be looked over/appraised while we were test driving the Liberty. When we got back, nothing had been done on the car we brought in, remarks were made about our car, and a lot of smart remarks were made about our offer. This was our daughter's first time buying a vehicle and she could not get over how rude this person was. When we said to forget the trade in, he said "congratuations"--not sure what that was all about. Couldn't even get close to agreeing on anything. This was one of the worst experiences we ever had trying to trade/buy a car. No customer service and lack of respect for the customers. Shane was very personable and really tried to help even after we left. We did find a Jeep Liberty Jet at another dealership and it was a very smooth process. We were treated very well and I think they did appreciate our business.

Michael Sweet