Landmark Motors, Inc.

Washington Auto Credit

Auto Loan USA

Toby
2/10/2015

"Didn't honor their deal, changed offer at time of signing"

Do not waste your time and do business with Landmark Motors! They did not honor the verbal agreement that they made both in person and over the phone. They made a deal for the price of their car as well as the trade in value of our car. The first deal was made at the dealership after they inspected our car. We took the weekend to consider the deal and do some shopping. Two days later we contacted them with a offer of $500 less. Not only would they not lower their price but they countered with less for our trade than they agreed to two days prior, so this deal was going backwards. After a few phone calls and both owners getting involved they agreed to the original deal. I made all the arrangements over the phone in order to decrease the time in their store for the following day. Despite my efforts the car was not ready as it still needed a dent repair that I was told would be fixed. As I was waiting, they tried to whole sale my trade in to a nearby dealer. They informed me that they were now going to give me $500 less for my trade as they determined that my breaks were “shot” and the ABS didn’t work. This is simply untrue! I told the owner this was unacceptable and that we had a deal on the phone and in person. He was unwilling to honor his side of the deal. I took the car to Les Schwab for a break inspection on my way home. The front breaks were in new condition,10 MM of pad depth and the rear showed about 65 % wear or 3MM. There was nothing wrong with the ABS, no lights on in the car, all sensors working correctly. The car comes standard with a light indicating low pad thickness and an ABS fail light yet these lights has never illuminated. I think this was an underhanded sales tactic to simply give me less for my trade. I had driven over 50 miles twice to the dealership. All financing was approved and the deal was done yet I drove my old car home. They do not honor their word. Do not waste your time with these used car shysters! Shame on you, “Landmark Motors” your word means nothing. My car was as I said it was and was above average for year and mileage. It is my opinion that there was a disagreement between the owners over the three day period of the negotiations on the trade in value of my car so they looked for a reason to try and pry $500 more out of my wallet. I have the break inspection report from Les Schwab if anyone is interested. The car drives straight without hands on the wheel, breaks straight with no pull or steering wheel hop. No warning lights are on nor have any break failure or wear lights ever illuminated. I would put my entire family in this car and know that the breaks are safe. I only wish I had been warned not to waste my time at Landmark so hopefully you don’t waist yours. This $36,500 deal failed over $500 and two owners not communicating with each other as well as their sales staff. As in nature, a two headed monster will soon parish.

Rick, Frank, Mario, Scott

Mullypro
6/26/2014

"Finally A Team That Knows Customer Service!"

This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from Landmark Motors. the first time was because they had great pricing on high end cars including the Porsche I wanted. During that transaction every person we met in the process from sales to finance to delivery were genuinely concerned with our happiness and satisfaction. That experience brought us back to the lot 2 years later to see if they had another vehicle for us. They did but it wasn't the color we wanted. We bought it anyways knowing the experience and trust we had in them would easily out weigh the color. While we were going through the purchase process we were in process on a home refinance. Buying the car had potential to mess up the refinance. Days after closing we needed documentation to prove what we did to the refinance underwriter. Frank, the owner, jumped in and went way out of his way to get us everything we needed. I can't say enough good things about this team. Buying a car from them will probably be one of the best car buying experiences you will have.

Frank, Micah and Jason

NickTomczek
4/25/2014

"Best Car Purchasing Experience I've Ever Had"

When I've talked with people about the car buying process I've always said I want to feel like I am getting a deal, the dealership is making money, and neither side had to work for it. The experience I had with Rick at Ladmark Motors exceeded my expectations. I originally went in just to take a test drive. I'm always expecting the "How can we make this work today?" question after and I have the number in my head that would make me drive the car off the lot. I never felt any pressure from Rick for more money or adjust my expectations. We talked about financing once and then he came back with the number I had given him. Working on the final financial bits with Micah was also a great experience. Very easy to talk to and didn't feel pressured to buy extra stuff. He worked with me to get an additional warranty on the car and still kept it within my budget. In my car search I visited 6 dealers and dealt with 8 online and Landmark Motors is at the top of the list in terms of overall experience. I cannot recommend them enough!

Rick Burrell, Micah Raphael

MiniJCW
4/15/2014

"A Great Car-Buying Experience"

Working with our salesman Rick Burrell and the Finance Director Micah Raphael was a great experience. Rick worked with us to get an excellent price on the car we selected, he was knowledgeable about the car and extremely responsive to our questions. Micah made the actual purchase an easy and informative, and both of these individuals are friendly, professional, expert, and truly care about the customer. I would recommend both and this dealer without reservation.

Rick Burrell

colemistro
4/04/2014

"Beware of Landmark Motors"

We purchased an '07 Acura TL from Frank at Landmark motors over the internet. The vehicle was described as pristine and a totally clean history. Upon delivery we noticed gaps in the body paneling and other indications of a collision. After multiple visits to mechanics shops (we live in rural area) it was discovered the vehicle: was in a major collision; had been repaired with wood screws and aftermarket parts; one of the wheels/rims had been split in the collision and was welded back together; paint on whole front end began pealing. In several conversations with Frank he told us he didn't care the wheel was welded, despite warnings from all mechanics this put our lives at risk. We are initiating a lawsuit against Landmark at this time. This is one of the most unethical businesses we've observed in fifty plus years of owning homes, cars, boats etc. Would strongly, strongly caution anyone from doing business with Landmark Motors.

Frank Hasselbeck - Owner

jamie79
2/16/2014

"Great experience overall, wonderful customer service. Jo..."

Great experience overall, wonderful customer service. Jo and Ryan answered all of our questions and made this a really easy process. would definitely recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

ryan & jo

Mikelo12
11/11/2013

"Go see Joe and Frank....They will take care of you....If..."

Go see Joe and Frank....They will take care of you....If an issue does arise they will work to come to a positive out come with the buyer. Worth a look, They make the process easy and straight forward and don't waste your time.

Joe/Frank

danielmcrae
10/19/2013

"great guys, no pressure sales approach. nice car lot and..."

great guys, no pressure sales approach. nice car lot and showroom with quality cars. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. thanks a lot guys. Dan

ryan

sara144
10/04/2013

"Friendly, respectful.. I work for a customer service..."

Friendly, respectful.. I work for a customer service oriented company and I except great service everywhere, I received that here. Great guys to work with. I highly recommend Landmark Motors.

Ryan

kristoferparker
6/20/2013

"I was casually in the market for a particular vehicle and..."

I was casually in the market for a particular vehicle and visited Landmark to check out a certain option and see if it was worth the money. As it turned out, the vehicle that I had been looking at on their website for a while was exactly what I wanted. I didn't go in to buy, just research, but Landmark never pressured me at all. They just gave me the facts. When I left that night, I had an offer in hand that was a fair price for the vehicle and a more than fair price for my trade in. Over the next few days I researched comparable vehicles and book values. Both confirmed that the vehicle price was fair to more than fair and the trade in value they offered on my truck was excellent. In a nutshell, I didn't have to do any positional or tactical negotiating because Landmark gave me a great offer from the get-go. A few days later, when my wife mentioned she wanted to test drive the vehicle, we headed back and were treated with the same no-pressure courtesy. The financing process was completely painless and they gave us plenty of time to discuss everything privately at every point. One of the things I noticed about Landmark is that they only take in good cars. If you look at their inventory and check out the Car Faxes, all the cars on the lot are gems. We had a pre-purchase inspection done on our vehicle by a very reputable shop (Signature BMW) and the verdict was the car is in near-perfect condition (mechanically and functionally perfect, with a couple very minor dings that I'd already noticed and Landmark was up front about). If you go and look at cars at Landmark, you can be confident that they've been pre-vetted for you. The after-sale service was just as great. We had questions about some accessories and our salesperson was very responsive, researching extensively and trying to get us the best price he could even if it didn't mean buying through him. I also met both of the owners, and both were less concerned with selling the car and more concerned with making sure that I was a happy customer. It seems like this dealership is committed to establishing a word-of-mouth reputation for quality and service. Bottom line: We absolutely love the vehicle, sales staff, and service, felt we got a great deal, and would highly recommend Landmark to our closest friends and relatives.

Trent