Langdale Ford

Dennis Jacobs Jr, Sales & Leasing/New & Used, Langdale Ford

Dennis Jacobs Jr

Sales & Leasing/New & Used

June 27, 2017

"Purchase Ford Transit Connect "

- mo

Fred Dixon is a no-nonsense professionals: quick to serve and no hard sell. Years of experience and good grasp of details from finance to vehicle specifications! Mark Howell complemented Fred: Mark worked easily at full speed helping with a supplementalpurchase .

Carl Connell
Fred Dixon
Mark Howell

June 23, 2017

"My first new car"

- Oke24

There is so many good things to say so I'll start with Thomas being the best as well as Marvin. I truly enjoyed buying my first vehicle with them! My mom has been dealing with them for years and has purchased 5 vehicles with them! I'm glad I got the experience and test drive and take home the cars for the night to see if it was the right one for me. They do not rush you either. They honestly let you take your time and help you find what your looking for Which it took me almost 4 vehicles to decide on what I wanted and three days But I drove off the lot with my top of the line Ford Escape! I was not done yet. My journey continued to the service center where David Patel put my front personalized license plate on for me and he is always friendly as well! Best First car buying experience! Great Job Guys! Keep up the good work!

David Patel
Thomas Provost

June 22, 2017

"My best car buying experiences."

- Hawke462

I have never liked buying a car, just haven't. I met Joe, he answered all my questions and didn't try to steer me to something other than I wanted. The price was great and I didn't have to sit around and wait for the paperwork. Once I made up my mind it took about 30 minutes and I walked out the door. I would, and will, definitely recommend Langdale Ford & Joe to my friends!

Joe Bowen