Langway Ford

Langway Ford
Langway Ford Info

Quirk Ford

Hammonasset Ford

"Wow, I am simply speechless!"

I left Langway Ford with the biggest smile on my face. I walked in, and as a 19 year old, I had little hope in being able to get into the car that I really wanted. I set my sights in trading in my old car [that had a 19% APR car loan stapled to it], and moving in to a brand new Fusion. I worked with Jack Fino, who showed me everything about the car and then some! Not only did he sell me on the car, but he took the time to sell me on the dealership as well, touting their $10 oil change specials for customers. I test drove the car, and laughed at myself for getting my hopes up. Jack showed me what the payments would look like, and I laughed again and said that it seemed too good to be true. Well, what do you know... Just one hour later, I had signed papers on my brand new car, that I was now the owner of. This would have NEVER happened if it weren't for Brian Meola, hands-down without a doubt, the most competent, personable, and kindest finance manager on the east coast. Brian truly cares about his customers, and does whatever he can to make things work. By the way, did I mention that I walked out, not at 19%, 19.0% APR like my last car loan, but 1.9%? Yes- 1.90%! With a dot between the 1 and the 9!!! So, if you walk in, thinking your thoughts of a new car is just a dream, no worries- Brian will make it work. I will, and have already, recommend, Langway Ford, Jack Fino, and Brian Meola to everyone I know, and I will DEFINITELY be back to buy another car in the future!

Jack Fino, Brian Meola

"Purchase a Ford F150"

Dick Fennelly was our sales person. He was very good to work with. Excellent "no pressure" attitude towards the clientele. Everyone that I met and spoke with at the dealership were pleasant and helpful.

Dick Fennelly

"Pete and Dick made our experience of g"

Pete and Dick made our experience a friendly family like experience when we were getting my 84 yr old Dad (Paul) a new car that worked for him :) thank you ! Sally

"Great Ford Dealership"

Made buying a new car a great experience. Easiest deal I've done so far. Don't try those other guys, go straight to Langway.

Elmer

"Dick Fennelly "

Dick Fennelly was my salesman and he was knowledgeable, accommodating, honest and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone.

Dick Fennelly

"The only place to buy a car!"

Second vehicle I've bought from this dealership. Dick Fennelly was great. No pressure and found me the perfect truck at absolutely the best price. Another vehicle purchase with no regrets.

"Sales"

There was a huge selection of vehicles. We were not pressured into buying. Sales Dick was very good and treated us well. We would come back in the future for sure.

Dick

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Can't even believe that buying a car can be so easy. When I visited the dealer, I knew which car I wanted and was never pressured to buy a different or more expensive vehicle. Received almost what I was looking for monetarily on my trade, applied it to the car and signed the papers on the same day! Even though there were a couple of issues in getting the vehicle ready for delivery, the employees at Langway took full responsibility and took care what needed to be done - they made no excuses, just fixed the issues! No pressure, no haggling, just an enjoyable experience. From Elmer and Pete in Sales, to Brian in Finance and then over to Peter in Service, it has been a pleasure dealing with Langway Ford. This is where my family will be buying my cars from now on. THANK YOU!

Elmer, Pete, Brian, Peter

"My own pace"

Dick Fennelly was my Sales Consultant and was very patient with me. I hadn't bought a vehicle in over 12 years and was experiencing sticker shock over used car prices with what I considered to be high mileage when researching the dealerships in my area. I thought buying new was out of my reach as well. Dick showed me both used and new cars and was not pushy at all while I reviewed my options. In all, a positive experience, I didn't feel pressured to buy. I did end up buying a new car and feel this vehicle is the right choice for me.

"Great Experience"

Walked in and had immediate help choosing the right vehicle for the right price. These guys make buying a car an enjoyable experience. Very satisfied.