Langway Ford

Langway Ford Info

Quirk Ford

Lamoureux Ford

"Great Ford Dealership"

Made buying a new car a great experience. Easiest deal I've done so far. Don't try those other guys, go straight to Langway.

Elmer

"Dick Fennelly "

Dick Fennelly was my salesman and he was knowledgeable, accommodating, honest and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone.

Dick Fennelly

"The only place to buy a car!"

Second vehicle I've bought from this dealership. Dick Fennelly was great. No pressure and found me the perfect truck at absolutely the best price. Another vehicle purchase with no regrets.

"Sales"

There was a huge selection of vehicles. We were not pressured into buying. Sales Dick was very good and treated us well. We would come back in the future for sure.

Dick

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Can't even believe that buying a car can be so easy. When I visited the dealer, I knew which car I wanted and was never pressured to buy a different or more expensive vehicle. Received almost what I was looking for monetarily on my trade, applied it to the car and signed the papers on the same day! Even though there were a couple of issues in getting the vehicle ready for delivery, the employees at Langway took full responsibility and took care what needed to be done - they made no excuses, just fixed the issues! No pressure, no haggling, just an enjoyable experience. From Elmer and Pete in Sales, to Brian in Finance and then over to Peter in Service, it has been a pleasure dealing with Langway Ford. This is where my family will be buying my cars from now on. THANK YOU!

Elmer, Pete, Brian, Peter

"My own pace"

Dick Fennelly was my Sales Consultant and was very patient with me. I hadn't bought a vehicle in over 12 years and was experiencing sticker shock over used car prices with what I considered to be high mileage when researching the dealerships in my area. I thought buying new was out of my reach as well. Dick showed me both used and new cars and was not pushy at all while I reviewed my options. In all, a positive experience, I didn't feel pressured to buy. I did end up buying a new car and feel this vehicle is the right choice for me.

"Great Experience"

Walked in and had immediate help choosing the right vehicle for the right price. These guys make buying a car an enjoyable experience. Very satisfied.

"Five Star Experience"

My husband and I are expecting our first child in just a few weeks. We needed a reliable yet affordable vehicle so we started our search at Langway Ford. Dick Fennelly not only helped us find our perfect "family car" but he made the experience very relaxed and enjoyable. Dick even managed to get a remote starter installed in our Ford Escape (free of charge) because the previous owner had the remote starter removed. Our overall experience was wonderful. If you are looking for a stress free and pleasurable experience, we highly recommend buying a vehicle from Dick at the Langway Ford dealership.

Dick Fennelly

"A hassle free experience"

I worked with Dick Fennelly on looking for an Explorer for a work vehicle. Dick was patient and not pushy about what vehicle was right for me. We looked at a couple of new ones and I settled on a used one with low mileage. Currently I am having a slight cosmetic issue, but Dick and the guys in service have been right on top of it and I feel very comfortable that they will fix the problem correctly and permanently. This was an extremely easy buying process, and I feel these guys have my back.

"Great Sales man "

Met Dick Fennelly the first time i went in for my truck, he was great let me look at my own pace. After I ended up purchasing a used truck at Langway he was able to keep in touch and when i had a minor issue with the truck he was there to help1. Easy to communicate with and is with you every step of the way!