Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo Info

GPS kid
9/21/2014

"Perfect Purchase!"

Bemjamin Douglas at LHM was great to work with in getting our new Durango. We knew what we wanted and he worked hard to find it and get it here for us! We had visited with several other dealerships that had tried to pressure us into settling for something else, LHM was willing to do the work and get the vehicle, with the options we wanted. A special thanks to Benjamin Douglas and Larry H Miller for making our car buying experiance perfect on our last two vehicle purchases, we will be back.

Benjamin Douglas

September 22, 2014

Congratulations on your Dodge Durango purchase! Benjamin is a great asset to our team here and I will be sure to show him this review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for your review and feedback. --David Sickich, General Manager

jpneagle
9/13/2014

"Consistent reliability"

I like Chrysler dependability & the fact I have a reliable authorized Chrysler facility that will maintain my excellent vehicle in the best condition possible. Friendly, timely, & knowledgeable personnel are a distinct asset.

Daron is great to work with!

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Your input is valuable. Thank you for the kind words and I will be sure to let Daron know of his great work! --David Sickich, General Manager

tjulie476
7/23/2014

"Great expierence"

My car buying experience in the past has been confusing and stressful. Dealers take your information and they show you a car that that's the car you can get...and that's it. At this dealership I was shown several different cars in my price range and was able to drive all the ones I wanted to. I drove 2 cars and settled on a new Chevy Spark. We were in and out with our new car within 2 hours. The salesperson was quick, friendly and genuinely cared. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my choice and I loved what I was getting. The finance individual (sorry, I cant remember his name) Was nice and friendly. He explained everything in detail and was able to get my financing at a lower rate than previously thought. Over all I had a great experience and will definitely buy from this dealership again

Nic Kian

July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review! Congratulations on your new Chevy Spark purchase! I will be sure to let Nic know of his job well-done and we look forward to working with you again! --David Sickich, General Manager

Robroofus
5/28/2014

"Nice and Friendly "

We came in to look at a Jeep I had me eye on and left with the for me and a Journey for my wife we are both happy. Thanks for the great Experience.

Roy Anderson

May 30, 2014

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that we could help you and your wife find a vehicle! David Sickich, General Manager.

Cameltoed
4/17/2014

"Overall great experience "

I've never had a great experience at a car dealership but Larry h miller Provo was about as close as I could get. Friendly staff. All around good people to work with.

April 18, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that our staff was friendly and that we could make your experience a pleasant one. David Sickich, General Manager.

Tateweber
3/29/2014

"Excellent experience "

I had to purchase a new truck with out my husband present. The were kind, respectful and very helpful. We came away very happy with all our needs met. I will revisit this place again.

Tyler Lovridge

March 31, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy we could make the experience kind, respectful and helpful. We look forward to serving you again!! David Sickich, General Manager.

Alpineloop3
3/27/2014

"The customer service was amazing! This dealership..."

The customer service was amazing! This dealership "gets it". They went over and beyond to make sure we were happy and gave us a good deal on the truck. After we purchased the truck, Tim (our sales rep) helped us link our cell phones to the Uconnect and went over every option in detail on the truck. This was my first experience with this dealership and I would highly recommend them.

Dave Sickig and Tim Coda

March 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are glad that we could make your car buying experience amazing and we will let Tim know you appreciated all his help. Let us know how we can serve you again! David Sickich, General Manager.

UNDEADcorndawg
3/16/2014

"When I first went in to the dealership for my concern,..."

When I first went in to the dealership for my concern, Trevor let me know the part was on back order, and that it could be a number of weeks before they would see the part, which I was fine with I know sometimes it takes time to get some part. He also gave me a full break down of up coming services on my truck which is nice to know since this is my daily driver for work. In less than a week Trevor had called me to let me know the part had arrived. Due to the efforts of Trevor I would strongly recommend stopping by and seeing him for all your service needs.

Trevor Aardema

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Trevor could assist you in getting the part you needed for your truck. We will pass your thanks on to him. Let us know how we can serve you in the future! David Sickich, General Manager.

kevinmaynes84
3/13/2014

"Going here is always a very good experience, I will come..."

Going here is always a very good experience, I will come back every time to get my jeep worked on. I enjoy all the employees

Darin

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we could make each visit a consistently good experience. We look forward to serving you again! David Sickich, General Manager.

boydjer2574
2/28/2014

"I bought my new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Larry Miller..."

I bought my new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Larry Miller Jeep in Provo based upon their positive reputation for fair dealing and great after sale service. Curt Dodge was the sales person I worked with and I found him to be very genuine in his approach to helping me and my wife select the best Jeep for us and especially helpful in navigating the purchase process. He looked after every detail of the experience and went out of his way to assure that our new Jeep was perfect in every way when it was delivered. I look forward to this same high level of personal caring when we service the jeep in the future. I will recommend this dealership to all of our freinds, knowing they will be sell served ... and that it is worth their drive all the way from Bountiful to Provo!

Curt Dodge and Cory Powell

March 03, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad that we could provide you with a great experience. We will let Curt know you appreciated his thorough help. We look forward to serving you again. Cory Powell, General Manager.