Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Spokane, Washington 99201
Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane Info

Bill
8/03/2015

"Mo was great and so is the Rav4 !"

We dealt with Mo Thompson regarding our new Rav4. He was gracious and friendly. He knew his product and explained all of our options. There was no undue pressure and I couldn't recommend seeking him out enough. The next time we are in the market for a car, we will definitely look him up.

Mo Thompson

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a gracious, friendly and helpful experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Anonymous - I don't like to give my name
7/31/2015

"Great experience"

Great experience and I can't believe the amount of contact that I've had from everyone wanting to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I've talked with other people the have purchased autos and I'm the only one with the great follow up.

Cameron Putney

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

pickle2882
7/14/2015

"New Prius"

This is the second car I have purchased from Larry H MIller Toyota and they have always been so helpful and nice, always willing to do their best to get me into a car that I like and can afford. Tom even worked on his day off to help me get into my new car.

Thomas Campos

July 14, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Bellsinwa
7/13/2015

"Larry H Miller - Downtown Toyota"

Even though I was late, they got me in anyways. They took care of my oil change and wellness check and game me a courtesy ride to the bank. My car was returned to me freshly washed. And this was all done with a smile!!

A lady

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with helpful and prompt service! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Zookprmom
7/07/2015

"Love my RAV$!"

It's been a long time since I've bought new and I was nervous. I wanted to shop local and I'd heard many good things about Larry Miller.

Richard Plucker

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a good experience and a great vehicle. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

seeksue
7/02/2015

"Yearly leased service appointment"

Larry Miller is the best. They were very fast with the yearly check up and the customer shuttle was ready right after I checked my car in so was back at work on time. Shuttle driver was very nice and fun to talk to on the way to work. I had a very enjoyable experience and would recommend you guys to all of my friends

Service department, was wonderful and shuttle driver was also fantastic and very polite and enjoyable.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great, fast and helpful experience. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

dan.huffman
6/29/2015

"Just good people to work with."

We've been buying cars from this location since the days of "Sundance Toyota". Yes, 1981 to be exact. My wife bought a Tercel. Larry H Miller continues the fine tradition. Special thanks to Cameron Putney for guiding us through our latest purchase. He was friendly and knowlegable. I highly recommend him if you are in need of purchasing a vehicle or just gathering information. Again, great experience. Dan Huffman

Cameron Puyney

June 29, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful experience. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

newcar finally
6/24/2015

"Purchase of new 2015 Prius V"

Our experience was very positive. It was a low-key, positive environment that made us feel comfortable in choosing the right vehicle at the right price.

Tyson

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a very positive, low-key and comfortable experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

AHen
6/18/2015

"I'll always come back to LHM downtown Spokane!"

I've purchased both my vehicles at LHM because the service is great and the staff are always so helpful and friendly. I'll definitely be back.

Nate

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and friendly visit. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Danger69
6/17/2015

"Frame recall"

Luke in service got me right in without an appointment and made sure everything was completed in a timely manner. From start to finish I felt like a valued customer and my business was appriciated, no matter how small the job might be. I will definitely be returning to this dealership and Luke again!

Luke Arneson

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that I could provide you with an enjoyable and efficient visit. We will pass your thanks on to Luke. We look forward to serving you again! Scott Brewer, General Manager.