Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Spokane, Washington 99201
Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane Info

willard1551
8/14/2015

"Exception service through great communication"

I have used the other Toyota dealer in town with poor results and misleading information about my vehicle. From the moment I started this service call until the time I picked it up I had the best communication with the service lady telling me what was great and what was needing fixed. It was ethical and for the first time in a long time I got the service I requested and a price that was reasonable. The most important part was there was no "If you don't fix this you will be sorry" speech and I was informed on things that will need to be fixed and the time frame that it should be done. Thank you for great integrity!

Christine

August 14, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with honest, helpful and informative service. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Kjbake
8/10/2015

"New purchase"

We knew the year, make and model of vehicle we wanted (2015 Toyota Tacoma long bed double cab) and we were shown the exact vehicles that fit what we were looking for. We test drove one and in about 30-45 minutes drove it home! It was very quick and easy and everyone was very friendly. One of the best brand new vehicle purchases so far!

Cody Frank

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a quick, friendly and easy experience finding the exact vehicle you wanted! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Bill
8/03/2015

"Mo was great and so is the Rav4 !"

We dealt with Mo Thompson regarding our new Rav4. He was gracious and friendly. He knew his product and explained all of our options. There was no undue pressure and I couldn't recommend seeking him out enough. The next time we are in the market for a car, we will definitely look him up.

Mo Thompson

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a gracious, friendly and helpful experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Anonymous - I don't like to give my name
7/31/2015

"Great experience"

Great experience and I can't believe the amount of contact that I've had from everyone wanting to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I've talked with other people the have purchased autos and I'm the only one with the great follow up.

Cameron Putney

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

pickle2882
7/14/2015

"New Prius"

This is the second car I have purchased from Larry H MIller Toyota and they have always been so helpful and nice, always willing to do their best to get me into a car that I like and can afford. Tom even worked on his day off to help me get into my new car.

Thomas Campos

July 14, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Bellsinwa
7/13/2015

"Larry H Miller - Downtown Toyota"

Even though I was late, they got me in anyways. They took care of my oil change and wellness check and game me a courtesy ride to the bank. My car was returned to me freshly washed. And this was all done with a smile!!

A lady

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with helpful and prompt service! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Zookprmom
7/07/2015

"Love my RAV$!"

It's been a long time since I've bought new and I was nervous. I wanted to shop local and I'd heard many good things about Larry Miller.

Richard Plucker

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a good experience and a great vehicle. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

seeksue
7/02/2015

"Yearly leased service appointment"

Larry Miller is the best. They were very fast with the yearly check up and the customer shuttle was ready right after I checked my car in so was back at work on time. Shuttle driver was very nice and fun to talk to on the way to work. I had a very enjoyable experience and would recommend you guys to all of my friends

Service department, was wonderful and shuttle driver was also fantastic and very polite and enjoyable.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great, fast and helpful experience. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

dan.huffman
6/29/2015

"Just good people to work with."

We've been buying cars from this location since the days of "Sundance Toyota". Yes, 1981 to be exact. My wife bought a Tercel. Larry H Miller continues the fine tradition. Special thanks to Cameron Putney for guiding us through our latest purchase. He was friendly and knowlegable. I highly recommend him if you are in need of purchasing a vehicle or just gathering information. Again, great experience. Dan Huffman

Cameron Puyney

June 29, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful experience. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

newcar finally
6/24/2015

"Purchase of new 2015 Prius V"

Our experience was very positive. It was a low-key, positive environment that made us feel comfortable in choosing the right vehicle at the right price.

Tyson

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a very positive, low-key and comfortable experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.