Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Heartland Toyota Scion

Kmdahl
1/21/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Daniel was great! Car wasn't detailed and broken key but he made sure it was taken care of! I love the car and the customer service and would refer anyone to work with Daniel. He worked hard and got me manageable monthly payments.

Daniel, Tyson, forgot other guys name

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Daniel could provide you with great service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

enriquespk
1/12/2016

"Awesome customer service!"

Luke A. is my "go to" service advisor. He's outstanding ?????????? Go see Luke ?? He will find the problem and get it done. Downtown Toyota is the place to go ??

Luke Arneson

January 13, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an outstanding experience. We will pass your thanks to Luke. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

EZRYDR
12/30/2015

"Periodic Scheduled Service"

On time, friendly, done right. They actually finished the service ahead of schedule and despite lousy, snowy weather, they washed the car so it looked good from the outside until I had to drive on the slushy streets.

Do not remember

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with on time and friendly service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

WestStar
12/07/2015

"Luke is my go-to man."

A voice message and return call scheduled the appointment date/time that was convenient for me. Luke got the service order written up quickly and when I picked up the Tundra he mentioned that he was able to take care of one of the navigation problems I had requested be addressed. The shuttle driver friendly and available and delivered me to my office. Thank you very much as the weather was cold that day since I normally walk back to my office. The truck was ready when I got to the dealership to pick it up.

Luke Arneson, Shuttle Driver ?

December 07, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and informative service visit. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

mitchtayl
11/10/2015

"Been going here 35+ yrs"

We have purchased several Toyotas (a mini truck in 1979, Camry in 1995, and Highlander in 2007) from this particular dealership. We keep the vehicles for many years and we use their service dept for almost all of the maintenance. Overall we have been extremely happy with this dealership. I plan to buy my next Toyota here!

Nick Crider

November 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you very happy experiences here over the years. We look forward to continuing to serve you! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Kc135dandar
11/08/2015

"Couldn't Deliver"

I put a deposit down on a 2016 Tacoma. A month later I was informed that my truck didn't come in on their allotment. They said they couldn't order my truck directly from Toyota and it was the luck of the draw. They did give me my deposit back without hassle. I called Parker Toyota in Coeur d'Alene and had a truck with my name on it the next day.

Tristan

November 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we could return the deposit without hassle. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

rmarll
11/06/2015

"Great"

Great experience with dealership. Great people. After decision to purchase the time it took was long. Would figure out how to take my family to dinner while the paperwork was taken care of.

Ron and Richard

November 06, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with a great experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

lar
10/30/2015

"Tom Campos ( salesperson ) was terrific!! "

The most important thing to me when purchasing a new car is the integrity of the salesperson who takes care of me, more so than the dealership. My previous new 2004 Prius was involved in a accident so I purchased a used 2006 Prius that was available. Now I decided it was a good time to move on and retire the 06 Prius. We stopped by the used lot to see what Priuses were there since the 04 and 06 Prius had served us so well. The salesperson who received us was Tom Campos. In short, Tom is very good at listening and understands the value that the customer places in each car. With no encouragement ( pressure ) from Tom, we went back to him the next day and purchased a new 2015 Prius from him because he is very honest and presented me with all the accurate information allowing me to decide that my personal value is met by the purchase of this new 2015 Prius. You can't escape Tom, he is right. All my purchases and service have been done with Larry Miller Toyota Spokane. They have been excellent in all respects.

Tom Campos ( salesperson )

November 02, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that Tom could provide you with an informative, helpful and no pressure experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

djpier
10/08/2015

"Outrageous Cost of Prius Headlight Fix"

Certainly not the dealership's fault, but outrageous expense associated with what should be a simple task of replacing a headlight is unacceptable. I can replace the entire headlight in a GMC SUV in my garage at home. But you have to take the bumper off of a 2007 Toyota Prius to replace a headlight. No one told me that when I was buying the car. Toyota should either re-engineer this ridiculous system or simply charge a low, flat feel for the service. I cannot believe that the cost of replacing a simple bulb/headlight involves such high labor costs. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. Toyota should make this right.

Chris

October 13, 2015

Thank you for your review of our dealership. We again apologize for this inconvenience regarding your Toyota. If you have any additional questions or needs, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Gert
10/01/2015

"OEM mirrors"

After a snafu with the first parts shipment, the dealership redeemed itself well with this installation. Would have liked an informational sheet with the mirrors.

Nathan Hommel

October 02, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and will take this to the team. Scott Brewer, General Manager.