Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Dick Hannah Toyota

Wilsonville Toyota-Scion

Flower
6/03/2016

"Great! The best customer service ever! "

Thank you so much Chris and Tyson for both of your helped. We are so happy because you are great, and the best copany ever. We would like to recommend our friends to go and look for a new vehicles at your company because we believe that they will definitely love your service.

Chris and Tyson.

June 03, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

jerrykrause3
5/28/2016

"Facility OK"

Fantastic. this was service on a recall on my Toyota Tacoma. Professional and friendly.Nate. Hommel is one of the best I have dealt with in auto service. JVK

Nathan Hommel

May 31, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Nate could provide you with fantastic, professional service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

happycar
5/17/2016

"Awesome! great customer service."

I really want to thank Chino my car sales man and Luis who both were working hard and professionally to get me a great interest rate with an awesome credit union , STCU in Spokane. I'm very happy and pleased with my new car purchase. I will definitely be their future customer for years to come. Thank you again for all your help, you guys are the best!

Chino and Luis

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Chino and Luis could provide you with a great and professional experience. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Linda101
5/14/2016

"Late for appt"

I had an appt a couple of weeks ago and I have to get a caregiver for my husband. The agency sent a new person who got lost on her way here and was 40 minutes late so that made me 40 minutes late for my appt. I went anyway and they got me in which I appreciated.

Sorry, I can't remember his name.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with helpful service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

yetta
5/05/2016

"Very very Good."

The sales man that I had was very good. He took his time with me and did not rush through any thing. Answered all my questions. Was very help full.

Chris Williams and the finance person Richard Skordas. Richard was very good also.

May 06, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an informative and helpful experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Happy Prius owner
4/21/2016

"New Prius"

Buying our Prius was simple, straightforward and fast. Everybody was helpful and easy to work with. No-interest loan was a plus. We love our 2016 Toyota Prius.

Jake Erickson

April 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a simple, straightforward and fast experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Susan Allred
4/19/2016

"Exceeded our Expectations"

We had a fantastic experience! They were friendly, knowledgeable, stayed within our budget, and were willing to compromise. I'd definitely recommend them to friends.

Thomas Campos

April 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a fantastic experience. We look forward to continue to serve you. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Wallace15
3/31/2016

"Couldn't ask for more! "

My husband and I had a great experience! Unfortunately we fell on hard times and had to file bankruptcy and lose both our vehicles.. We thought for sure we'd be walking for who knows how long. Offers from numerous dealerships started rolling in, but they all seemed like bad ideas and some couldn't actually help at all even though they said they could, some offered cars that would no doubt die as we drove them off the lot, yet wanted our souls in order to do so. Not good. We settled on a couple dealerships in the area, but the others couldn't come close to offering what Larry H Miller Toyota did for us. We found the truck we wanted a week before going in, we lived 2 hours from the dealership so Luis and Andrew stayed in touch through phone calls and texting and pretty much got most of it done before we even set foot on the lot. We drove the truck and loved it. We got a monthly payment we are more than happy with and an excellent deal on the truck itself. We feel very lucky to have driven the truck we fell in love with away and are still amazed at everything they were able to do for us finance wise, especially when compared to other dealerships. Again, the others couldn't come close. Not in vehicles available or in terms of finance. Take it from a couple who thought they had no hope.. We are so grateful to be driving our awesome truck and building our credit again. Thank you to everyone who helped us, especially Andrew and Luis! Definitely check them out, no matter what stage of life or situation you're in, I'd be surprised if they couldn't help!

Andrew, Luis

April 01, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy that Andrew and Luis could provide you with a great experience and help you find a vehicle you love at an excellent price. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Craig123
3/06/2016

"Superior service"

Chris Jamison is my Service Rep and he is always very friendly and caring. My vehicle is ready when he tells me it will be . I highly recommend him.

Chris Jamison

March 07, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here friendly and helpful. We will pass your thanks on to Chris. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Justin.Haldeman
2/16/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

I needed to buy a new vehicle after I was involved in a car accident earlier in January. I received exceptional customer service and am highly satisfied by my recent purchase. I will recommend this dealer to my friends and clients.

Nick Siebert

February 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with exceptional customer service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.