Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Spokane, Washington 99201
Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane Info

seeksue
7/02/2015

"Yearly leased service appointment"

Larry Miller is the best. They were very fast with the yearly check up and the customer shuttle was ready right after I checked my car in so was back at work on time. Shuttle driver was very nice and fun to talk to on the way to work. I had a very enjoyable experience and would recommend you guys to all of my friends

Service department, was wonderful and shuttle driver was also fantastic and very polite and enjoyable.

dan.huffman
6/29/2015

"Just good people to work with."

We've been buying cars from this location since the days of "Sundance Toyota". Yes, 1981 to be exact. My wife bought a Tercel. Larry H Miller continues the fine tradition. Special thanks to Cameron Putney for guiding us through our latest purchase. He was friendly and knowlegable. I highly recommend him if you are in need of purchasing a vehicle or just gathering information. Again, great experience. Dan Huffman

Cameron Puyney

June 29, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful experience. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

newcar finally
6/24/2015

"Purchase of new 2015 Prius V"

Our experience was very positive. It was a low-key, positive environment that made us feel comfortable in choosing the right vehicle at the right price.

Tyson

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a very positive, low-key and comfortable experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

AHen
6/18/2015

"I'll always come back to LHM downtown Spokane!"

I've purchased both my vehicles at LHM because the service is great and the staff are always so helpful and friendly. I'll definitely be back.

Nate

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and friendly visit. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Danger69
6/17/2015

"Frame recall"

Luke in service got me right in without an appointment and made sure everything was completed in a timely manner. From start to finish I felt like a valued customer and my business was appriciated, no matter how small the job might be. I will definitely be returning to this dealership and Luke again!

Luke Arneson

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that I could provide you with an enjoyable and efficient visit. We will pass your thanks on to Luke. We look forward to serving you again! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Sharon
6/05/2015

"Oil change and tires rotated."

The service was excellent and timely. Nate is always great and answers any questions I might have. The waiting area is always clean and a great place to wait.

Nate.

June 10, 2015

Sharon, I am so glad you've had such a good experience with our service center! Nate is one of our best, and I will make sure to pass along your review to him! Thank you for your review! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Susan
5/26/2015

"I was assisted quickly and efficiently for service of my veh"

Chris Jamison and service crew are exceptional. Chris has helped me with my car service since 2006

Chris Jamison

May 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an exception experience. We will pass your thanks on to Chris! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Toyogirl
5/13/2015

"oil change service"

Made appointment dropped highland off for oil change got my vehicle back serviced and washed about 1 1/2 hours

Bad with names, know faces

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could serve you! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Craig123
5/08/2015

"Fantastic"

When you first enter the building someone acknowledges you.. The service is 2nd to none. I highly recommend Downtown Toyota. They promise what they say and they deliver.

Chris Jamison

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with attentive, trustworthy service! Scott Brewer, General Manager.

MollyO
5/06/2015

"Great service, thanks Cody!"

Great Salesman in Cody Frank. The buying process for our new 2015 Highlander was quick and fair and we never felt like we under pressure to buy.

Cody Frank

May 07, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a quick, no pressure experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.