Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

Heartland Toyota Scion

Happy Prius owner
4/21/2016

"New Prius"

Buying our Prius was simple, straightforward and fast. Everybody was helpful and easy to work with. No-interest loan was a plus. We love our 2016 Toyota Prius.

Jake Erickson

April 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a simple, straightforward and fast experience. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Susan Allred
4/19/2016

"Exceeded our Expectations"

We had a fantastic experience! They were friendly, knowledgeable, stayed within our budget, and were willing to compromise. I'd definitely recommend them to friends.

Thomas Campos

April 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a fantastic experience. We look forward to continue to serve you. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Wallace15
3/31/2016

"Couldn't ask for more! "

My husband and I had a great experience! Unfortunately we fell on hard times and had to file bankruptcy and lose both our vehicles.. We thought for sure we'd be walking for who knows how long. Offers from numerous dealerships started rolling in, but they all seemed like bad ideas and some couldn't actually help at all even though they said they could, some offered cars that would no doubt die as we drove them off the lot, yet wanted our souls in order to do so. Not good. We settled on a couple dealerships in the area, but the others couldn't come close to offering what Larry H Miller Toyota did for us. We found the truck we wanted a week before going in, we lived 2 hours from the dealership so Luis and Andrew stayed in touch through phone calls and texting and pretty much got most of it done before we even set foot on the lot. We drove the truck and loved it. We got a monthly payment we are more than happy with and an excellent deal on the truck itself. We feel very lucky to have driven the truck we fell in love with away and are still amazed at everything they were able to do for us finance wise, especially when compared to other dealerships. Again, the others couldn't come close. Not in vehicles available or in terms of finance. Take it from a couple who thought they had no hope.. We are so grateful to be driving our awesome truck and building our credit again. Thank you to everyone who helped us, especially Andrew and Luis! Definitely check them out, no matter what stage of life or situation you're in, I'd be surprised if they couldn't help!

Andrew, Luis

April 01, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy that Andrew and Luis could provide you with a great experience and help you find a vehicle you love at an excellent price. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Craig123
3/06/2016

"Superior service"

Chris Jamison is my Service Rep and he is always very friendly and caring. My vehicle is ready when he tells me it will be . I highly recommend him.

Chris Jamison

March 07, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here friendly and helpful. We will pass your thanks on to Chris. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Justin.Haldeman
2/16/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

I needed to buy a new vehicle after I was involved in a car accident earlier in January. I received exceptional customer service and am highly satisfied by my recent purchase. I will recommend this dealer to my friends and clients.

Nick Siebert

February 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with exceptional customer service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Recon555
2/15/2016

"Exellent"

I am planning on buying a older Toyota 4Runner and I called just to ask a question. The young lady that answered was polite and she transferred me to the service department. Wow!! The technician answered my questions and gave me additional advice. I just had my wife's Jeep serviced at local jeep dealership and I was treated terrible. She's needing a new car by June. Guess where I'm going to buy her a new car!where they care. Thank you all we will see you soon.!

Daniel

February 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a polite, informative and helpful experience. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

Kmdahl
1/21/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Daniel was great! Car wasn't detailed and broken key but he made sure it was taken care of! I love the car and the customer service and would refer anyone to work with Daniel. He worked hard and got me manageable monthly payments.

Daniel, Tyson, forgot other guys name

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Daniel could provide you with great service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

enriquespk
1/12/2016

"Awesome customer service!"

Luke A. is my "go to" service advisor. He's outstanding ?????????? Go see Luke ?? He will find the problem and get it done. Downtown Toyota is the place to go ??

Luke Arneson

January 13, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an outstanding experience. We will pass your thanks to Luke. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

EZRYDR
12/30/2015

"Periodic Scheduled Service"

On time, friendly, done right. They actually finished the service ahead of schedule and despite lousy, snowy weather, they washed the car so it looked good from the outside until I had to drive on the slushy streets.

Do not remember

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with on time and friendly service. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

WestStar
12/07/2015

"Luke is my go-to man."

A voice message and return call scheduled the appointment date/time that was convenient for me. Luke got the service order written up quickly and when I picked up the Tundra he mentioned that he was able to take care of one of the navigation problems I had requested be addressed. The shuttle driver friendly and available and delivered me to my office. Thank you very much as the weather was cold that day since I normally walk back to my office. The truck was ready when I got to the dealership to pick it up.

Luke Arneson, Shuttle Driver ?

December 07, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and informative service visit. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.