Larry H. Miller Super Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Larry H. Miller Super Ford
Call
Larry H. Miller Super Ford Info

"Don't even think of them!"

We decided to purchase a camp trailer. We took a 2011 Ford Expedition in perfect condition for a trade in on a truck that would pull our trailer. We now own a Ford 2005 diesel truck that does not pull our trailer. They sold a junk truck that had been through the 120 point inspection. I think that if a truck is supposed to pull something maybe they should test it out before they sell it. They would have seen the issue with the truck.They talk about how the inspection and the carfax is such a protection. It is all bull. Went in to fix the whole situation, they acted like they would help solve it since it was a bad deal to begin with. We would loose money on the trade in and they did not have anything that would work for our price range. We were willing to have a larger payment. They only want to make money. Traded the expedition for 25,800. Bought truck for around 22,000. Now wanted to give us 17,000 for the truck and buy a truck for around 35,000. We had the truck for 40 days, tried to go on our first vacation and ended up on the side of the road. I would never go to them again! They were so nice the first day we were buying the truck but when there is an issue they are rude, arrogant and down right unhelpful. After a week of no vacation, staying in trailer with no vehicle, kids cranky, parents cranky, I did blow up at them but they did not even show compassion or nothing. Just get out of our way and let us make a sale. The finance man is one of the worst out there. I can't even begin to say how horrible of a nightmare this all was. I only hope this review deters others from going there. I have called so many agencies about this including Ford corporation and basically they are protected. PJ Hansen was the only one that showed us any concern at all. I am looking for others who have had bad experiences...please contact Lisa at 435-687-5793. Thanks

Josh, Josh, Mike and Pj.

July 29, 2014

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize about any inconveniences that may have happened. This review was passed along to our management staff and one of them will be contacting you.

"No words can explain the way I feel about Larry H Miller."

After this car buying experience I don't ever want to buy a new car again in my life, I purchased a car from Larry H Miller and I was sold a vehicle that had been wrecked and was never told about it. When I asked for the info on car, I was told they had none, they just got the car in that same day and had no info on it. When I went back to them they promised everything was going to be corrected on the car, when I picked the car up, it was left in worse condition than when I dropped it off. I have pictures of it from before and after, a complete disaster, and they still won't do anything about it!

Paul Montano, (General Manager)Tony, Cody, Rex

"2014 XLT F150"

LHM did a excellent job throughout the purchasing experience. The staff - professional, courteous, & Very knowledgeable. Finance did an outstanding job in finding the best intest rate, and made the purchase even more rewarding. Thanks LHM ! Ray

Philip Houpt, Paul Montano

July 02, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let our staff know that you left this review.

"Jesse did a great job helping my husband and I find the..."

Jesse did a great job helping my husband and I find the car we wanted, for the right price. We we're looking to trade both of our vehicles- when I thought it wouldn't be possible. LHM super ford was able to trade both and get us in a spectacular vehicle! I had a great experience with them!

Jesse

April 07, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Jesse.

"My entire time at your dealership was handled very well..."

My entire time at your dealership was handled very well by all your staff and personnel. Your dealership was very clean and well kept. I would recommend anyone to go to your dealership for any sales or service.

Jesse Kelley and Mike (Finance Manager

March 17, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for your recommendation. We will pass on your compliments to our staff

"Larry H Miller Ford is a great dealership They have a..."

Larry H Miller Ford is a great dealership They have a great sales staff, Mike Stoof and Mike Clarke they were friendly, helpful and professional. The entire experience was enjoyable. Best car buying experience ever. Love my new Ford Fusion Hybrid.

Mike Clarke and Mike Stoof

March 03, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase on the Fusion Hybrid! That's a great vehicle. Let us know if there's anything that we can help you with in the future.

"My Experience with LHM has been Sterling everytime I..."

My Experience with LHM has been Sterling everytime I visit them. Their Service Department is Exceptional and the Service Manager, Abe Carter is a pleasure to work with. My experience with the Sales Department has been equally exceptional and Since this is the second car we have purchased from them in the past 2 years, I must say I have been treated with respect and consideration of my valuable time. I highly recommend this dealership and feel like I have established a life-long relationship with them.

Jason Rowland, Phillip Houpt, Chris Hansen

March 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for your compliments about our staff. We'll be sure to pass this review along to them and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

"Scott Watts was a joy to work with....he was efficient..."

Scott Watts was a joy to work with....he was efficient and helped us find the exact vehicle we wanted. After visiting several other dealerships, it seemed as if no one really wanted our business even though we eventually bought a Ford Edge Sport....not an inexpensive vehicle. I was surprised at how curt the other dealers were in the fact that not one follow up with us to even try to find the vehicle we were looking for. So, we are happy and even endured the finance part of the process and found it enlightening in that each program or plan we qualified for was explained so we knew exactly what we needed and what we didn't want. At least we were aware of what was available to us so we could make a decision, one way or the other. Would we recommend this dealership to others, "Yes!" we would.

Scott Watts

February 11, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! We'll be sure to pass on your compliments to Scott and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

"I recently purchased a used Jeep from Larry H Miller ford..."

I recently purchased a used Jeep from Larry H Miller ford and was more than pleased with the service. The salesmen weren't pushy and everyone was beyond helpful and made sure that I got everything I was looking for at a price I could afford. I would highly recommend going to this dealership for anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Paul and Curtis

February 04, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and congratulations on your purchase of the Jeep! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

"LHM Ford was extremely awesome. They had the car we were..."

LHM Ford was extremely awesome. They had the car we were interested in ready to go... although we switched to a different car once we were there, they were happy to oblige. We were happy with the price and fairness, and didn't have any hassle of going back and forth on what we could afford or not afford. It was the 2nd easiest purchase we have ever made!

Paul

February 04, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thanks for letting us know about your experience! Enjoy the new car and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.