Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

8633 W Bell Rd,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

MsMax
2/27/2015

"Customer Service"

Customer Service at Larry Miller Toyota is always the best. Mike Ross is spectacular. I would never go anywhere else. I know they actually care about the 'health' of my car.

March 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with the best customer service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

DaleNan
2/26/2015

"GRRREAT service"

Amanda was pleasant, courteous, and professional. The car's first service took less than a half hour. Customer feedback. Your coffee is great. Your pastries/donuts, not so great. Overall: your dealership is really nice!

March 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a pleasant, courteous and professional experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Jimmy
2/24/2015

"Recent service"

Excellent & very professional service ! Technicians did a great job servicing vehicle. I definitely would recommend to anyone looking for service for any type of vehicle.

Duane Thomas

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an excellent and professional experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Quasi
2/24/2015

"Made good on their promises"

There were several misunderstandings between what the literature promised and what was actually part of the package provided with the car but all issues were resolved favorably for all parties involved.

Chris Cormat?, Lorenzo Maro

February 26, 2015

I am very glad that we could resolve the issue favorably for everyone. Let us know how we can serve you again. Jay Carley, General Manager.

DealerRater
2/23/2015

"My time at Larry Miller Toyota"

Everyone was very friendly and asked if I had been helped. In a short time my advisor was ready to help me. He was very helpful, explained things to me and offered some suggestions.

Thomas, Duane - Service

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Mrscaceres1
2/22/2015

"Excellent experience"

I purchased a Highlander Le Plus and through the whole process Natalie demonstrated great knowledge about this vehicle. Which in turn, made my overall experience excellent. All the Toyota employees were all friendly and made sure I as the customer was happy with their service. My family member that went with me for support also stated she should of purchased her vehicle here. I strongly recommend Natalie Tass from Larry H. Miller Toyota to all interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Natalie Tass

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a friendly and helpful experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Rick
2/17/2015

"Steering column loose, chirping and idle issues"

The column was completely replaced, it was deemed unsafe, they provided a rental the entire 3 weeks. The high pressure fuel pump was replaced and the idler pulley was loose and also replaced. This all seems very concerning with our Scion FRS having 6300 miles! We are happy they covered it all 100% Thank you

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with helpful service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Janet
2/05/2015

"Great Honest Service"

My service requested was a regular maintenance tune up and rear back seat problem Tommy explained seat was not broken and advised me on the proper way of working the seat. Gave feedback on maintenance of car and a free wash very satisfied with his service

Tommy,Spoljar

February 05, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide very satisfactory service! Jay Carley, General Manager.

coyotefan
2/05/2015

"Awesome!"

Thank you for the awesome experience. It was our first time going to a car dealership and we took advantage of the cash for clunkers promotion which was great because the old car was not doing so good. The 2015 Corolla is great and we look forward to coming back in the future when we can afford a second new car!

Phil, Ben

February 05, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an awesome experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Carol Navarrete
2/03/2015

"I drive from Maricopa to have my car serviced here"

Women, unless they have taken the auto mechanics class from their high school vocational ed. department, view getting their car worked on with more fear and loathing than going to the dentist. A dentist can tell you your tooth hurts and should be removed, but if it doesn't hurt, you say "no" and that's the end of it. An unscrupulous mechanic, on the other hand, can tell you half of your engine is on the verge of exploding and should be removed and you believe him. Rick Emerson would never tell me half my engine is going to self destruct. He does, however, keep it in great running condition so life in my car, as I know it, continues to exist: trouble free. This person is completely honest, trust worthy and knowledgeable. Seriously, I DO drive from Maricopa to have my car serviced here because I trust this establishment and Rick.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for your review! Ian glad that we could provide you with an honest, knowledgeable experience! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Reviews of Mike Ross