Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Call
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Amanda is an excellent service advisor"

Without an appt - Amanda took exceptional care of me and I was in and out quicker than I expected - she also took the time to explain the Toyota care plus that I will purchase the next time I am in the dealership - thanks Amanda for the great service it is very much appreciated

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Amanda could provide you with excellent service! We look forward to serving you again. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Thoroughly Professional Service by Staff"

The overall experience was conducted in a professional and friendly manner. The salesmen were courteous, friendly and well versed in the vehicle features. The process of signing the contract and associated paperwork was quick and professionally handled. We'd definitely recommend Danny, Tony and Brandon to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Tony Deluca, Brandon Aldecoa & Danny Cantillo

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am happy that we could make your experience here professional and friendly. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Normal service"

Every thing went very well. Friendly, fast and reliable. All work was done in a very timely manner. The waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Gonzalo in service.

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with friendly, fast and reliable service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent experience all around."

The experience was smooth, accurate, and done when and as promised. The car was delivered as promised, and the staff went out of their way to ensure that all my concerns were taken care of. Thank you.

Rob (internet sales), Brandon (finance)

"prepaid oil change service"

As usual, Dean Anderson was Efficient, informative, friendly and promptly got me scooted out the door when the service was complete. If he keeps this up, he will ruin the "reputation" that automobile dealership service departments usually have! John Clark

"Wonderful Experience"

I came in for an oil change on my 2012 Prius. While waiting I decided to talk to sales about what they could do regarding a trade in for a new Prius. I am 50 years old and never buy new cars, and have always avoid car salesman and we make very slow decisions in making big purchases like a car. I talked to Tony DeLuca and told him that I just wanted to see what the out the door cost would be on a trade in. I had no intentions of really buying a new car but was just curious. He was FANTASTIC!!! He answered all my questions with ease, which put me at ease. Additionally, there was no pressure. He was extremely friendly. I like him so much that I actually felt like I wanted to reward him for being so helpful and buy a car from him --how is this possible, I do not like car salesman? Armed with all information he gave me, I called my wife, who also has NEVER bought a new car as well and is even slower in making decisions. I put Tony on the phone and he put her at ease with her questions. To my surprise, she agreed with the purchase. Knowing my wife Diana, I was thinking to myself, he is quite the salesman to accomplish this feat. Believe me, being married 20 years to Diana (The CPA, number cruncher) this does not happen. Days later after the purchase, I am still shocked that he was able to sell us a car. I cannot say enough about Tony DeLuca and your dealership. I have referred 2 friends who are now talking to Tony about a new car. I am telling all my friends about Tony and your dealership. GREAT, GREAT JOB! One happy and still bewildered customer, Frank Storino

Tony Deluca,

"Utmost Professional"

I love coming to Larry Miller Toyota. The people there are super professional and friendly. The person who greeted me had the largest smile, it made my day. Their customer lounge is like resort with stuff to do, watch, eat and drink. Free WIFI Internet helps to keep us busy professionals working, which is good, but maybe we just need to relax and enjoy this dealership. Thank you. I am always impressed.

Joel (?)

"Great"

Terrific experience. Tony and John were very helpful and knowledgeable. We believe we received the best vehicles for our needs. Tony made sure I was out in time for an appointment I had previously scheduled elsewhere. Joe (finance) was very friendly and helpful. We bought two vehicles that day and are very satisfied,.

Tony DeLuca

"1000,000 Mile Service on my 2009 Scion xD"

It was very nice to have a good service experience. That is something that is not common these days. The best thing it there was now surprise fees. Additionally there were two recalls taken care of in this service. Richard (Rick) Emerson was very cordial and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for a good job. I feel my car is ready for another 100,000 miles. I have confidence in Toyota engineering and service. Thank you Rick and Larry Miller.

Richard, Emerson

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your service experience here good!

"Outstanding"

Rodney and Tony could not have been more helpful or professional. Nothing was to much trouble for them. Even when the vehicle I wanted was no longer available they scoured the lot to find an alternative which turned out to be even better than the original one I had chosen.

Rodney Wilson

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and professional experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Reviews of Dean Anderson