Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

8633 W Bell Rd,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ginger1958
5/24/2016

"Car bought"

Excellent sales person mike. He was Good. We had a great experience at Brown brother Cadillac Lou,ky. Would Not buy a car anywhere else.Mike Sales person was very helpful.

Mike @ brown brother Cadillac Lou ky

Meme Toy
5/23/2016

"Meme's Toy"

I had seen the car on the Internet ,drove over 100 miles to buy the one.. The salesman that help me was the nicest and very knowledgeable on all things .his name was Mark he was so nice never once did he try to pressure me on any decision .I would recommend brown brothers Cadillac to all.

Mark

Happyone
5/22/2016

"Purchase of a Prius"

My experience with this dealership was very pleasant.I started with an email letting them know exactly what I was looking for and they delivered! The salesman, Drake was considerate and very helpful.I recommend asking for him! The location was 50+ miles away from my home but it was worth the drive!

Drake

May 23, 2016

I'm so happy to hear that you had such an excellent experience! I will make sure to pass along your kind words! Jay Carley, General Manager

Sc602
5/21/2016

"Excellent! Edwin listened to what I needed and delivered "

Very pleased with the service I received from the first phone call until I left. Edwin asked what I was looking for. He kept me well informed on the status of my request and whether it was possible. He informed me it was in the works and was true to his word with the price and delivery of vehicle.

Edwin

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you and such an incredible experience with Edwin! I'll make sure to pass along your review! Jay Carley, General Manager

HopeWorley
5/20/2016

"Service"

Always very efficient and thorough. Service Manager is excellent. I will always bring my car for service to this dealership. Car was ready within estimated time.

Mike in service

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that our service manager wen't above and beyond to help you! Jay Carley, General Manager

Viverific
5/18/2016

"5 Star Treatment "

This location regain my love for Toyota's - the brand is amazing but finding a service locaiton is not an easy task. Rick Emerson gave us excellent customer serivce, from greeting me as soon as I pulled over - to meeting my expectations to time frame and service on my vehicle. He even performed a miracle and located a recall that saved me $200 dollars to replace my visor!! The whole team there is fun, spirirted - the waiting area is clean, comfortable and the snaks always plentiful. I will trust my vehicle to them anytime and looking forward to my next purchase which this location will Definitely obtain.,

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such an excellent experience with Rick! he is definitely one of our best! Jay Carley, General Manager.

tiger8216
5/18/2016

"Very easy and no problembs, Rob is a wonderful person."

From start to finish Rob walked us through the deal with no problems. I have bought a lot of cars in life and this was by far the easiest and most enjoyable. Rob Bradshaw is a real asset to your company. also the Gentleman in finance did a great job.

Rob Bradshaw & finance

May 19, 2016

Thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Rob! Jay Carley, General Manager.

whyapassword
5/15/2016

"Recal Review Service"

Efficient, polite, professional. Was Very pleased. And a huge kudo to the drivers, the man who brought me home, and the woman who picked me up. They were so sweet. Thank you.

Tommy

May 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a efficient and professional experience! Jay Carley, General Manager

Miller1986
5/14/2016

"Quick and painless with excellent service from Rob B. "

The internet manager Rob Bradshaw made the car buying experience easy and painless from Internet to dealer. I Would recommend Larry Miller Toyita to anyone. !!! Thanks again. Jerry M

Rob Bradshaw

May 17, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you has such a great experience! Jay Carley, General Manager

Pollet
5/10/2016

"Friendly"

I had a very laid back, friendly experience with Larry Miller Toyota. This is my second vehicle that I bought from them. Both experiences were pleasant.

Chris White

May 13, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Reviews of Rick Emerson