Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Call
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

tag
12/17/2014

"New Auto Purchase "

salesperson friendly and knew his product. Spent over three hours negotiating purchase of 2015 Avalon. Never got a final price for the auto. Had to produce print outs for official Toyota web site for discount on 2015. Tried to charge me 3.98 percent interest from Toyota while I have excellent credit (857 credit score). Chase offered 1.98 percent. Can't understand why I was treated this way as I have purchased two previous Toyota avalons from Larry Miller and have always brought auto to Larry Miller for service. I truly believe I should have been treated with more respect.

Julues

globalyodel
12/15/2014

"A Painless Service Experience"

I was welcomed by a host at the dock and the Duane Thomas showed up in one minute. He answered my questions and explained what would be done for a 15000 mile service. Great I sat and read and enjoyed coffee and cake. Duane came to me to price needed parts and soon my Prius was clean and ready to roll. Thanks guys, good job.

Duane Thomas

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a pleasant experience! Jay Carley, General Manager.

eileen.wesson.1
12/11/2014

"GREAT SERVICE REP"

CHRIS CONGER HAS ALWAYS BEEN FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WE HAVE WORKED WITH HIM SINCE WE BOUGHT OUR PRIUS IN 2007. WE KNOW WE CAN TRUST HIM

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience friendly. We will pass your thanks on to Chris. Jay Carley, General Manager.

naomid
12/09/2014

"Very pleased with purchase."

Tony D. is an excellent person to work with. The overall experience was conducted in a professional and friendly manner. I would truly recommend Tony D. a salesman Larry Miller needs to keep. Hope he is still there when I need another new vehicle.

Tony Deluca

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a professional and friendly experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

jltdkt75
12/07/2014

"Efficient process"

We were received attentiveness, efficiency, and thoroughness in our recent purchase of a new vehicle. The personnel did their job well and we were pleased.

Christopher Johnson, Chris Camat

December 09, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an attentive, efficient visit. Jay Carley, General Manager.

christine4azhomes
11/20/2014

"Taken advantage of, lied to and mistreated "

This dealership used high pressure tactics and unethical behavior to sell me a car. I was mistreated, lied to and not all so direct until after I had signed my documents (after being onsite for over 8 hours!). After trying to get answers about fees that exceeded what I had agreed to before signing I was manipulated and intimated into understanding them. Now as I tried to get serviced (oil change) I discover my vehicle isn't even associated to me as it should be. I was just hung up on by Brandon the sales manager because I was asking him to link me to my vehicle for the purpose of service - first he tried to send me back to service (which I just was transferred from) and then he hung up. After they get your money you're just a huge inconvenience to them! If you want good service from people that truly care this is NOT the dealership for you!

John Wayne Karhut, Brandon (Finance manager)

November 21, 2014

Christine, I am sorry for the confusion. I would like to speak with you. I can be reached at (623) 876-3400. Brian Rygiel, Director of Sales.

Paulsllvn
11/16/2014

"Amanda is an excellent service advisor"

Without an appt - Amanda took exceptional care of me and I was in and out quicker than I expected - she also took the time to explain the Toyota care plus that I will purchase the next time I am in the dealership - thanks Amanda for the great service it is very much appreciated

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Amanda could provide you with excellent service! We look forward to serving you again. Jay Carley, General Manager.

RCMAZ
11/15/2014

"Thoroughly Professional Service by Staff"

The overall experience was conducted in a professional and friendly manner. The salesmen were courteous, friendly and well versed in the vehicle features. The process of signing the contract and associated paperwork was quick and professionally handled. We'd definitely recommend Danny, Tony and Brandon to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Tony Deluca, Brandon Aldecoa & Danny Cantillo

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am happy that we could make your experience here professional and friendly. Jay Carley, General Manager.

wlsikes
11/14/2014

"Normal service"

Every thing went very well. Friendly, fast and reliable. All work was done in a very timely manner. The waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Gonzalo in service.

November 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with friendly, fast and reliable service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

gvstaub
11/03/2014

"Excellent experience all around."

The experience was smooth, accurate, and done when and as promised. The car was delivered as promised, and the staff went out of their way to ensure that all my concerns were taken care of. Thank you.

Rob (internet sales), Brandon (finance)

Reviews of Dean Anderson