Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Amanda Whelan

December 07, 2016

"Great Job"

- Daly, Don 68

Overall excellent service, communication, truthfulness, from Sales and Finance. I will definitely recommend to my friends, family, and associates. Best car sales experience of my life.

December 07, 2016

"Beautiful new car"

- Suzanne Hunt

Rob Bradshaw was very friendly and immediately nailed it on the car I wanted with everything in it that met my demands. I appreciate his patience with me. For the first time I did not feel "sold" or a "hard sale " from Rob nor any hard sales on the add ons when I got to the finance department. Rene Benavides was funny and great to work with also.

December 06, 2016

"twenty thousand mile service"

- merton37

Service was good, however Iwanted my BLUE TOOTH PHONE reconnected and that did not happen. Can you walk me through "HOW TO DO IT? I'd like someone to tell me how to reconnect. Merton Johnson

Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria, Peoria, AZ, 85382