Read Reviews Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Ross LangerSales3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

Our Location

zonemasterd
9/1/2014 1:39:10 AM

Joseph cox

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

Joseph provided me great customer service on finding a Tacoma that fit my needs i told him the truck i wanted that i saw online it was there also got me more for my trade then i wanted. I would also like to thank john Wayne i forgot my blackhawks license plate on the front of my truck i went there the next day told him i forgot it he took it off and handed it to me i was very pleased with all of the services at Larry Miller Toyota

Twitter
"Great service; great experience"

sweetjudith
8/29/2014 6:51:09 PM

Dean AndersonDean Anderson

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

We needed to get our oil changed and have our grill put back into place as it had fallen out. They not only took care of us promptly and with friendly smiles, they washed our car. Nice.

Twitter
"Up date on my cars status"

Cathoggan
8/22/2014 3:35:25 PM

Tommy

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

I appreciated being told my battery was on its way out so I purchased a new one."Thank you.

Thank yhou, thank you, thank you, thqank you,

Added: 8/22/2014 4:03:53 PM

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could help keep your car running smoothly! We look forward to serving you again. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Only getting better!!!!"

phowerton83
8/18/2014 9:17:37 PM

Joe Cox(Sales)
Duane(Service)
Gary(Sales)
Chris (Finance)

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

I bought a car in 2013, it was a good experience and under the circumstances it was great. (They were under construction, and it was late at night.) This time around I went in and looked at cars with Gary who was great, and he was not able to get me the car I wanted at that time. I was a little bummed out, but still very happy with the car I bought in 2013. The following week I went in to have my car serviced, because I always do my service there. (I live 1hr 30min away) When Joe Cox called me and asked me if I was still interested in the new car and he and Chris (from Financing) worked very hard to get the car in my price range. Needless to say, I drove away in a new 2014 Corolla S. A week later they asked me to come in and sign new papers, because they got my payment even less then originally agreed to. (They did that with the first car I bought as well.) I really appreciate that they went the extra mile both times to get me the best offer and payment possible. Thank you Larry Miller.

Added: 8/19/2014 12:43:57 PM

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could go the extra mile for you and help you get a great deal on a vehicle! Let us know how we can serve you again! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent Customer Service"

michelle.reyes.37625
8/17/2014 3:32:15 PM

Rick EmersonRick Emerson

Dear Larry H. Miller Toyota,

I had my 2009 Toyota Matrix serviced at your dealership last week. First and foremost, the initial greeting I received was friendly and courteous as well as prompt. Secondly, the Assistant Service manager, Rick Emerson is truly a valuable asset to the Larry H. Miller Toyota family. He demonstrates exceptional professionalism and made me feel welcome and want to return. Lastly, but no less important, the quality of service is excellent. I will ALWAYS bring my car here for service!! Thank you Larry H. Miller Toyota for exceeding my expectations. You're AWESOME!

Sincerely,

Michelle Reyes

Added: 8/18/2014 4:18:44 PM

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could provide you with a courteous, friendly and professional experience. We look forward to serving you again! Jay Carley, General Manager

"Very considerate people"

ronniesdealerrater
8/14/2014 11:58:29 AM

Mike Ross

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

Mike Ross was so very helpful. He always explains everything well, never tries to sell me something I don't need, and always keeps me in the loop.

Added: 8/16/2014 11:44:26 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Ronnie! I am glad to hear Mike took care of you and treats you well. Jay Carley, General Manager

Twitter
"After Sales Experience...Bad first time experience...."

jabaz
8/12/2014 9:30:07 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Elvis and supervisor

1.8

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

I bought a Toyota Prius 2013 Certified Preowned car. It was initially a wonderful experience dealing with Elvis. Until after 10 days of driving the car I got a phone call from him that they made an error on the car plates documentation and I was not charged. He offered me a full tank of gas if I can go back and pay the fee. I told him I can't go back immediately but I can do it by the coming Tuesday. After 5 minutes I got another call from his supervisor about the issue and insisted that I go back and this time he will give me 5 tanks of gas. I told him I can't until Tuesday and he said he can get the payment over the phone and just give him my credit card number. I said let me think it over call in 15 minutes.
The supervisor called and I told him I cannot and asked him just pay for it and I will bring a check on Tuesday but he said it must be paid immediately before 5pm but when I asked how much is the amount? His answer was I have to pull the documents from the finance. He was asking for an immediate payment and he doesn't know the cost!! In a few moment he said it's $315. I said I don't have that money right now and I already signed all the documents and they should have checked everything. I said that's your problem. I was ready to return the car. The supervisor said he will help me and call me back. He did and said the Gen. Manager agreed to pay for it.
After 12 days while cleaning the car my son saw the front tires are chipping out. I tried calling to ask for assistance but Elvis was on vacation and His supervisor Paul was on the lot and will not be back after 15mins. the receptionist said she will leave a message on Paul's desk to call me back but I never got a call back. I told my son to take it to the service and they replaced the 2 tires. Toyota prides their 174 point inspection of their certified preowned cars. Really???? I will never go back and recommend Larry Miller Toyota!! If ever be careful of their hideous tactics. I know every dealership will try to make more money out of the negotiations and that is understandable but be watchful on the hidden "option" fees from this Larry Miller Toyota. They will remove it when you see it but they will try this tactic of calling after 10 days about another fee that was overlooked????
I was on the Costco Auto Program and my first time using the service and Larry Miller Toyota. I should have went back to Tonna of Peoria Nissan. Bad first time experience in this Larry Miller Toyota.
Costco customer service left me a voice message and wanted to discuss this issue on the Larry Miller Toyota experience!

"Fantastic and Enjoyable"

Beverlymaison
8/2/2014 12:53:41 PM

Jay CarleyJay Carley

Excellent Experience; Rigoberto cornejo, our Sales person was enjoyable
To work with. Very helpful and knowledgeable; very responsive to our needs. We looked at 20 models and finally decided on the Toyota Tacoma PreRunner.

Added: 8/8/2014 2:09:59 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Beverly! I am glad the team took care of you. Enjoy that Tacoma! Jay Carley, General Manager

"Vehicle Replacement"

zapotdj
8/1/2014 5:58:18 PM

Meshbauddin Ahmed & Rodney Wilsor

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

Total experience was positive from the time I drove onto the lot. Sales rep Mr. Ahmed was extremely helpful
courteous. We were able to complete transaction to my satisfaction quickly. Rodney was most helpful in
explaining functions of all systems and in setting up my daughters blue tooth for hand free phone useage.

Added: 8/8/2014 2:08:24 PM

Thank you for your review! Good to know the team took great care of you. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Spectacular Service"

chris.marx.3388
7/29/2014 11:04:51 AM

Tommy

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria:

Tommy was fantastic as was Toyota in standing behind their product, My first car was a 73 Toyota Corolla and I am at 23 with the Camry and Tacoma I now own.
Product and service is above and beyond.

Added: 7/29/2014 4:22:29 PM

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that Tommy could provide you with fantastic service. We look forward to serving you again. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Reviews 11-20 >>