Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Dean Anderson

Rick Emerson, Service Advisor, Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Rick Emerson

August 15, 2017

"Toyota Tacoma A+ experience "

- C.c.

Mark Kerr was amazing. He was able to answer all my questions and understood my wants and needs. He was very understanding and could relate to my needs related to safety of a vehicle. He was patient and personable too. Mark even delivered my truck to my house and parked it in the garage. He help me set up my phone and the electric parts of the Tacoma as well.

Mark Kerr

August 12, 2017

"Routine maintenance"

- Kenbus50

The dealership has a new system in place which sends text and email updates about the car to the customer. Very impressive! I really like being kept informed.

Tommy Spolja

August 06, 2017

"Professional Yet Personable "

- Kristie Martorano

Before I review the service I received let me start by saying this did not end in a sale and yet I am still willing to write a positive review something I think says a lot. Drake was my internet sales manager in my search for a 2017 Corolla for my daughter. I had a very specific price point in mind and I am not going to lie I am persistent and kind of a thorn in sales people's sides. :-/ Drake stayed in touch enough to stay in the game but was not overbearing (something that instantly turns me off when buying a car). While he offered amazingly competitive pricing in the end he was honest and could not match what another dealer offered. I will be in the market for another Corolla within the next two years (sending another child off to college) and will, definitely, be back in contact with Drake. :)

Drake Dugan