Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

8633 W Bell Rd,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Catmom
4/01/2015

"Trustworthy..."

...is how I would characterize the service department at Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria. I can count on the work being done correctly and in a timely manner. The wait is very reasonable and the waiting area is comfortable and fully furnished with coffee and snacks. I really enjoy that! Special kudos to Joel for his customer service, too!

Joel

LIL D
3/31/2015

"New Vehicle Experience "

I went online to look for a Tacoma and Rob Bradshaw called me AFTER I asked them too. He was GREAT from the very first conversation. He sent me a credit app and gave me all the info I asked for. I even bugged him the next day with ???? He found what I wanted so I went there and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I decided I wanted I different color that they didn't have in stock. They had to get it from another dealer. They said I could go and they would call when they get other vehicle. WHAT DEALER EVER LETS YOU GO. So the whole experience was wonderful and I will tell all my friends and family. Thxs ROB BRADSHAW and all the Larry Miller staff.

Rob Bradshaw

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with an informative and helpful experience! Jay Carley, General Manager.

estherf76
3/20/2015

"Service is #1"

I have worked with Amanda for several years and she is so great!! Love to come in and have her service my car. Scheduling is effortless and everyone is helpful and friendly.

March 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your review! I'll let Amanda know that you appreciate her efforts. See you again soon! —Jay Carley, General Manager.

hydelawr
3/17/2015

"Best car purchase experience"

I had been emailing Albert Salmon for a week before stepping foot into the larry Miller Toyota dealership. When I showed up to the dealership Albert had the vehicle ready for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. After the test drive we sat down to talk numbers and he had all the numbers ready with exactly what we had already discussed. He made the purchase very easy and customer friendly with no pushy sales tactics. Great experience and I would definitely go back and work with Albert again. Next time you're there ask for Albert Salmon, he'll take care of you.

Albert Salmon

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a knowledgeable, friendly and professional visit. Jay Carley, General Manager.

mtorta
3/16/2015

"Very nice dealership to buy from."

Very nice dealership. Brandon made me a very sweet deal on a new Tacoma. I need a few more words before this page lets me save it. If my experience with the dealer had been as poor as this review website, I wouldn't be very happy at all.

Brandon Warwick

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a very nice experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Naphsica
3/15/2015

"Windshield wiper replacement "

Quick, friendly service in a relaxing environment. Gonzalo remembered me which made me feel special. There was no charge for the visit and they were able to fit in a maintenance as well.

Gonzalo

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with quick, friendly service! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Marek
3/12/2015

"JOEL MORALES at your shop is the MAN!"

I love coming to your shop. It's not just great service you provide, but you give the entire experience. It's like Starbucks to coffee you guys revolutionized oil changes in my mind forever. By the way, JOEL MORALES is the King of that place. You should totally make sure you keep him and put him on the path to success. thank you!!

JOEL MORALES

March 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad we could serve you and revolutionize the experience for you! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Bmax
3/11/2015

"Making a tough task easier !"

Went out to just look and price Toyota's and visited two separate dealers before Larry Miller in Peoria. Worked with Albert Salman and described what we were looking for and this man delivered in a no pressure manner!! I hadn't bought a new car in 20yrs. and Albert took his time and was very knowledgeable and informative about the 2015 Toyota 4Runner we purchased, he made the new car purchase as smooth and easy as car buying can get..ask for him if you're in the market!!!!!

Albert Salman, Internet Mngr.

March 12, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a no pressure experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

MikeFierros
3/07/2015

"I liked it we got good service."

We liked Rick we want him every time we come in with experience. I walked over to VW to look at some TDI Diesel and a Jetta Sport Wagen. When we come in I want a good service writer so I can get dependable service's every time with out selling me things I don't need like Camelback Toyota and Toyo West. They take advantage of my dad.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a good experience and reliable advice. Jay Carley, General Manager.

MsMax
2/27/2015

"Customer Service"

Customer Service at Larry Miller Toyota is always the best. Mike Ross is spectacular. I would never go anywhere else. I know they actually care about the 'health' of my car.

March 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with the best customer service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Reviews of Amanda Whelan