Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

8633 W Bell Rd,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

wvd10
5/25/2015

"new car experience "

we just bought our new Tacoma at larry Miller. We first checked out some cars online and ended up at Larry Millers website. After browsing through their inventory we ended up lookng at the Tacoma. Filled out an online inquiry form. Within the hour we were contacted by Rob Bradshaw. From there on it was an easygoing experience. We bought several cars before, but Rob Bradshaw made the whole car buying experience a breeze. Easy going and no pressure. All around I would recommend to work with Rob.

RT
5/20/2015

"Quick and Fast"

Everytime I take my car in for oil change I get fast service , every one is always kind and courteous Scott Hallowell at Peoria is usually our service advisor really nice guy ,he knows his job well,(Thank you Scott). My first car ever from Toyota , good car .I will remain a customer of Toyota . R Tucker

Scott Hallowell (Great Job Scott)

May 21, 2015

We strive to provide excellent customer service, and I'm so glad that your experience went well. I will make sure Scott sees your review, Thanks for taking the time to leave it for us! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Doggie Rav 4
5/20/2015

"Wonderful Service"

Amanda is the best Service Rep I have ever had. She lets me know everything before it is done and she doesn't mind all of the questions that I ask her. She sees that everything I need is done. When I got a new phone....I drove in and she set up my Bluetooth for me......She is great and I feel confident knowing that my service is being done under her watchful eye.

May 21, 2015

I'm so glad Amanda was able to take care of you! Thank you for your review! I will pass along your kind words. - Jay Carley, General Manager

Monique
5/18/2015

"My visit was Awesome! "

Rob Bradshaw at LHM made my day! He & his boss worked with my situation and I drove off the lot same day with my dream car: a Nissan Altima. They also supplemented my insurance down-payment, which was a surprise and so very helpful. Thank you guys again.

Rob Bradshaw

May 19, 2015

Monique, I am so glad you had such an awesome experience at our dealership! I will let Rob know you appreciated his help, and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. - Jay Carley, General Manager

laurenmurf
5/13/2015

"great service at LHM Toyota!"

Today I had outstanding service at Larry H. Miller Toyota in Peoria. Rob Bradshaw helped me find the best deal on a 2015 Toyota Corolla. Not once did I feel pressured into buying a vehicle and he kept asking what I wanted in a car. I felt that it was about my needs and not about them trying to sell a car. I would recommend anyone!

May 14, 2015

I'm so glad you got a great deal on your new vehicle! I will make sure Rob hears about your kind comments. I hope you enjoy your new Toyota Corolla! - Jay Carley, General Manager

Steven Gilley
5/12/2015

"It was the Godfather all over again"

They made me a deal I couldn't refuse. I bought a Rav 4 for my wife for Mother's Day and I felt like in that commercial where the guy drives over to the dealers house at night and gives him a hug and apologizes for taking advantage of him. Same feeling. My wife fell in love with the car. Who could ask for more?

Rob Bradshaw

May 13, 2015

Steven, I am so glad you received such a great deal on your new RAV4! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We hope your wife enjoys her new vehicle. - Jay Carley, General Manager

MD
5/09/2015

"I'm a customer only because of my service advisor."

I've been a customer since 2006. Rick Emerson has always been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. Can't say the same about my experiences with others in sales & service at the dealership. If Rick Emerson ever leaves the dealership, I'll likely take my business elsewhere.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and make this review. I am very glad that Rick could provide you with professional, knowledgable and patient service. I am sorry to hear you were frustrated with your experience elsewhere. If you would like to discuss this further I can be reached at (866) 748-4281. Darren Tass, Sales Manager

Michele
5/07/2015

"First oil change on my Tacoma"

The service was outstanding. There was a mix up on the name associated with my VIN number. Amanda was right on it and got the mix up straightened up immediately. I usually do not use dealership service centers, but this changed my mind. Great customer service.

May 08, 2015

Michele, I am so glad that you had a good experience with our service department. I hope you will think of us for your next appointment. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! - Jay Carley, General Manager

NW-Surprise, AZ
5/06/2015

"Excellent Service"

I have been taking my 2013 Prius to Larry Miller Toyota for 2 years. I consistently receive impeccable service from my service advisor, Tommy Spoljar. And the service was cranked up a notch this last visit as I needed new tires sooner than expected. Tommy was prompt in responding to my questions and I was able to get an appointment quickly. I would highly recommend Larry Miller Toyota Service Dept.

Tommy Spoljar

May 07, 2015

I am so glad our service center has done so well by you! I will make sure Tommy hears about your review. Thank you for taking the time to rate us! Jay Carley, General Manager.

DoubleDAZ
5/05/2015

"Still Surprised"

I'm skeptical about dealerships. This is the second time I've taken our 2014 Prius to Larry H. Miller for scheduled maintenance and I'm still surprised by the prompt and courteous service, beginning with the friendly greeting from Amanda. The first time, the 10,000 mile service was completed as scheduled. This time, the 20,000 mile service was completed in half the time. Based on previous experience with Peoria Pontiac, I've gotten in the habit of checking a few things, like cabin and engine filters, tire tread, etc., before dropping the car off. Larry H. Miller has yet to try to up-sell me parts or services. This is so refreshing and quite different from my experience with Peoria Pontiac and those shared on the Prius Chat forum about other Toyota dealerships. Because of the way I've been treated thus far, I'll be inclined to purchase recommended parts and services from them in the future rather than shop for less expensive alternatives. This is our first Toyota and I have to say I'm impressed with both the Prius and the Larry H. Miller dealership.

May 05, 2015

I'm so glad you received excellent customer service from our service center. We pride ourselves on quality customer satisfaction. I hope you will think of us for your next service appointment. - Jay Carley, General Manager

Reviews of Amanda Whelan