Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

8633 W Bell Rd,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ellen Casey
2/01/2016

"Gonzalo and Leah - Larry Miller"

Larry Miller has always taken great care of me and my car. Gonzalo especially has been fabulous with which to work. In addition, my car was visiting the Larry Miller Collision Center - Leah and her team did a marvelous job, as well.

Gonzalo Maduena - Service Department

February 01, 2016

Thanks for your review Ellen! I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Gonzalo and Leah! Jay Carley, General Manager

logan
1/22/2016

"general maintenance on van"

Rick has always been very helpful and informative. whenever I have a question about work that has been suggested, he gives me the pros and cons and lets me make my own decision whether or not to have the work done now or later. He never makes me feel uncomfortable about my decisions. I trust him completely.

January 25, 2016

Thanks for your review Logan. I'm so happy to hear that Rick has treated you so well, and that your service appointments have been good. We hope to see you again soon! Jay Carley, General Manager

wife's car- Jerry
1/17/2016

"Rick Emerson"

Rick Emerson is a 5 Star asset to Larry H.Miller Toyota Peoria Service Department! It was a real pleasure working with him in having my wife's Toyota serviced. I know he will keep me advised on the condition of her car in the future. Sincerely, Jerry Friend

January 19, 2016

Thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you Rick treated you guys so well! I will pass along your kind words! Jay Carley, General Manager

myron777
1/16/2016

"efficient and prompt"

My service representative Rick Emerson has been taking care of my last two vehicles and he is not only efficient but helps keep track of maintenance needed on my car. I wouldn't take my Sienna anywhere else for service. Everyone is friendly and courteous. I have not had major problems with this car and I feel it is due to the attention to detail when I bring it in.

January 19, 2016

Thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you have been treated so well by Rick and the team. Jay Carley, General Manager

Gordon
1/14/2016

"Mike Ross"

Mike always does a thorough, great job! He keeps you informed of the progress in a friendly, professional manner, as he explains every thing in an understandable manner.

January 19, 2016

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you had such a great experience! Jay Carley, General Manager

kjordan31
1/11/2016

"Excellent service by all!"

Thank you Alex, Troy and the finance person involved in the purchase of my new 2016 Tundra. I am pleased with the professional customer service that I have received through the entire process. I will definitely recommend Larry Miller Toyota to my Friends and Family.

Alex, Troy and I dont remember the finance persons name.

January 19, 2016

Thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. I will pass along your kind words! Jay Carley, General Manager

Britain
1/08/2016

"My rep Mike does an excellent job."

Mike in the service department is friendly, informative and does a great job. I have only had good experiences when receiving periodic service work and I appreciate any discounts or coupons available.

January 11, 2016

Thanks for your review! I'm glad your service appointment went well! I will make sure Mike hears your kind review. Jay Carley, General Manager

Agraeg
1/05/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Larry Bellamy's assistance was invaluable in our search for the right new vehicle. His detailed awareness of exactly what was available, combined with his clear understanding of what we were looking for, resulted in our finding the perfect vehicle to meet our needs with little to no fuss or muss of any kind. The process was direct, efficient, and very satisfying to us a LHM Toyota customers.

Keith Bellamy

January 11, 2016

Thanks for your review! I will make sure to pass along your kind review to Larry! Jay Carley, General Manager

Scully9114
1/02/2016

"Horrible experience"

What a bunch of money hungry awful people. I wouldn't spend a dime in that low class horrible Custer experience dealership. Spend your money elsewhere people!

flossmore13
1/01/2016

"false advertising"

false advertising at its finest. if you list a truck for sale complete with pictures, when you get to the dealer you should expect to pay that amount for the truck plus tax title license fee and a document fee. this particular dealer does a very good job of false advertising. i was looking at their website and found a truck i wanted to go look at. the pictures of the truck were very nice. the price was fair. they had the price listed for the truck as 48500 and had a complete rundown of the truck as well as many associated pictures. when i got my entire family ready to go to the dealer to look at and test drive the truck i was in for a giant shock when they said this particular truck had a dealer addendum of $23000. thats right they wanted what they had the truck advertised for $48500 plus an additional $23000 bringing the total for the truck up to $71000 plus tax title license and doc fee (plus what ever other additions they can make up we didn't get that far) needless to say i will never buy a toyota from them and nor will any of my family. BUYER BEWARE

unknown couldn't understand him and he was a heavy smoker

Reviews of Rick Emerson