Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria
Call
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Great Service"

All employees greet you and make sure you are comfortable/check to see if you need anything. Follow up and concierge services are fantastic. Everything that I could possibly need has already been taken care of. My purchase was initiated on a Sunday, and by Wednesday everything was completed through financing. Very happy and couldn't be more thrilled with my choice of dealership and vehicle.

Terry

September 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that we could make your experience here fantastic! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent"

The dealership was awesome. They cleaned my car, put gas in it, and made sure there were no dents. They helped me get my car in my price range, and get the car I wanted. Everyone was very nice and I have nothing bad to say about my experience. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.

musa dahdal / christopher johnson

September 22, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could make your experience here awesome! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"New Lease"

John called right away after I expressed an interest on the internet. We went in and John gave us a good price for our trade in and lease. We will be back in 2 years to to it again. Thanks John!

John Karhut

September 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that John could help you get a good price for your trade and lease! We look forward to serving you again. Jay Carley, General Manager

"My new truck purchase"

Rob was very thorough on explaining how everything works on my truck. He was also very patient with me and took me around to see the different colors. He even went out in the back and brought some trucks up front for me to see.

Rob Bradshaw

September 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a well explained and enjoyable visit. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Service"

Mike Ross is the best! Ian is also terrific. He found a problem with the seal on the drivers side window and fixed it. Great job!

September 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here great. We will pass your thanks on to Mike and Ian. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Brake Reservoir Tank Service Campaign"

I brought my 2010 Camry Hybrid for inspection of the Brake Reservoir Tank because of the mailing I received. Scott Hallowell (Assistant Service Manager) was courteous as usual, and had my car checked out - it did need a replacement of the Tank. The replacement service was done at this time - this was very helpful to me since it didn't require a follow-up appointment and more of my time. I have never had any problems with Scott, and will continue to select him when I have service or other needs for my vehicles.

Scott Hallowell

September 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that Scott could take such good care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Buying a car"

I have never had such a great experience with a sales person as I did with David Barker.. He is a great asset to your dealership... I would recommend him in a minute to anyone wanting a car.

David Barker

September 11, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with such a great experience! We will pass your thanks on to David. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Great service!"

Duane and the team were very helpful and friendly. I had a recall notice and they took care of that in less time than they had told me. they were responsive to my needs, ordering a new window shade that was defective and Duane took the time to change my contact info in the computer system which I had been trying to get accomplished previously without much success.

Duane Thomas

September 09, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and friendly experience! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Larry Miller Toyota Service was excellent"

I plead guilty to neglecting my 97 4 runner so when I took it in for the timing chain replacement at 170,000 miles I new there would be some maintenance that needed done. Rick told me what was needed, didn't pressure me with scare tactics, told me what it needed NOW and what could wait. Splitting up the neglected service over the next 3 oil changes ($90 for all three, no taxes, great deal in itself) made it budget friendly. And I thought the charges were very reasonable. Delivered on time, shuttle on time, a really good experience. And what a vehicle. Thank you Rick, you made me a "key tosser".

September 05, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could service your vehicle and make the experience pleasant. We will pass your thanks on to Rick. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I walked in with a truck already in mind. Although the truck was on a different lot, it was available the very next day. My salesman, Musa, made my first truck purchase a smooth and easy ride. I'm so happy I came to Larry Miller of Toyota, and I would recommend Musa to anyone!

Musa

September 03, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am happy that we could make your experience buying a truck here smooth and easy. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Rick Emerson