Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Call
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Great"

Terrific experience. Tony and John were very helpful and knowledgeable. We believe we received the best vehicles for our needs. Tony made sure I was out in time for an appointment I had previously scheduled elsewhere. Joe (finance) was very friendly and helpful. We bought two vehicles that day and are very satisfied,.

Tony DeLuca

"1000,000 Mile Service on my 2009 Scion xD"

It was very nice to have a good service experience. That is something that is not common these days. The best thing it there was now surprise fees. Additionally there were two recalls taken care of in this service. Richard (Rick) Emerson was very cordial and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for a good job. I feel my car is ready for another 100,000 miles. I have confidence in Toyota engineering and service. Thank you Rick and Larry Miller.

Richard, Emerson

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your service experience here good!

"Outstanding"

Rodney and Tony could not have been more helpful or professional. Nothing was to much trouble for them. Even when the vehicle I wanted was no longer available they scoured the lot to find an alternative which turned out to be even better than the original one I had chosen.

Rodney Wilson

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and professional experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Service / Oil Change / 30000 mike checkup "

I called Toyota, got an appointment right away, as soon as I pulled into service I was immediately helped. Gonzo was extremely friendly and personable and told me he would give me a call as soon as my vehicle was finished. I was also offered several courtesy drop off/pick up offers while I was having my vehicle dropped off. I was called promptly after my FJ was serviced and I was able to pay and pick up my vehicle quickly. Thanks for the great service!

Gonzo

October 27, 2014

Thank you for the review! I am glad that we could service your vehicle and make the experience enjoyable! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Easy Day of Buying My Wife's Coralla "

This was the easiest day of buying a vehicle I've ever had. All the sales people I dealt with, mainly Omar and and Donald, were knowledgeable and very friendly. I feel I got a good deal.

Omar and Donald. Sorry can't remember the name of the sales manager nor the finance.

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a knowledgeable and friendly experience! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent Service and Workmanship"

The services representatives at the Dealership were courteous and effective in solving my issue, although it was a routine oil-change I also needed my brakes checked and some accessories maintained

Gonzolo

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a courteous and effective service visit! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent Team"

No hassle. Greg was a great salesperson. He wasn't push and he was very knowledgeable Jarvis made the financial part of the sale smooth.

Greg & Jarvis

October 09, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"new car buy"

These 2 did an amazing job. Even my pregnant wife said " whoa that was actually enjoyable. " we had totally lost respect for dealerships and David's and Tessas fast email responses to my questions gave me enough confidence to come in. I do not have any reason to ever shop at any other dealership again. Thank u for being honest and true and standing by the prices you had told us.

David abarca. Tessa tunstal

October 08, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad we could make your experience here amazing! Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Very Fast and Efficient"

We have always been pleased with the service we have received from Larry Miller Toyota!! They are very nice people to deal with, and the service is great!

October 08, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with great service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

"Excellent Service"

Rick Emerson was my service advisor and he provided very professional and friendly service. He answered all my questions and made recommendations that were in my best interest. It was obvious Rick had my satisfaction and expectations in mind as he performed his service advisory services.

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with professional and friendly service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Reviews of Rick Emerson