Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

8633 W Bell Rd,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria Info
About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Larry H. Miller Toyota has been in business for over 30 years! We sale, service and sale parts for all Toyota's! We have an excellent team of Certified Toyota employees that go the extra mile for every customer. With over 30 Service Technicians here 6 days a week we are able to assist your vehicle needs whenever you need. We also have a virtual dealership site at www.larrymillertoyota.com. Since we believe that being a part of our community is important we donate our time and money to our local school districts as well as participate in our community events! Next time you are out and about in our neighborhood, stop by, have a cup of vanilla coffee and enjoy a pastry on us!

About Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kimmy A Cummins
5/02/2016

"Over the top best "

Over the top best car buying experience! Andy straight up from the get go and wanted me to be happy. Edwen and Matt were amazing.

Lindsey Hall, Andy, Matt and Edwen

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your kind review Kimmy! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great buying experience! Jay Carley, General Manager

Tina1626
4/29/2016

"Excellent service"

Quick and easy purchase. The employees we worked with worked so hard to meet all of our needs. Definitely recommend Larry Miller Toyota as the best dealership to purchase a new vehicle.

Mesh Uddin Ahmed, Donnovan Trifari

May 02, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a fantastic experience! Jay Carley, General Manager

barbpri
4/22/2016

"new car sale"

Of all the auto salesman I dealt with I have found Rick Zamora the most pleasant person to work with. If I or any one I no who wants to purchase a vehicle I would definitely recommend him.

April 22, 2016

Thanks for your kind words Barb! I hope you are loving your new car! Jay Carley, General Manager

RobertandKaren
4/22/2016

"Great Maintenance Service"

We brought in our 2014 Toyota for Maintenance Service. We were able to get an appointment quickly and they took our car right on the scheduled time. They were able to perfectly estimate the time it would take. I would use them again. Thank you. Karen & Robert Schwarz

Mike Moore

April 22, 2016

Thanks for letting us know how we did Robert and Karen! I'm so happy to hear that your service went well! Jay Carley, General Manager

don123
4/21/2016

"Best of the best"

We have been customers of Larry Miller Toyota for over 10 years. Have been very happy with both Chris in service and Tony DeLuca in Sales. We were well taken care of and felt that Tony really cared about what we were interested in.

Anthony DeLuca

April 22, 2016

Thanks for your review Dan! I'm so happy that tony took such great care of you! Jay Carley, General Manager

Joshua Peacock
4/18/2016

"The Tony DeLuca Experience"

Tony DeLuca did a great job! It took a couple of days because of my schedule but Tony kept me in the loop as to where we were at during the transaction and when I did finally make it down there to the Dealership, Tony was ready for me and had the car ready and the finance guy ready to go so that I could get in and out of there in a timely fashion. There was NEVER any high pressure sales- it was all very relaxed and professional. Also, Andy Stemple was great at helping me get the deal that I could I live with and I appreciate that as well! Sincerely, J Peacock

Tony DeLuca and Andy Stemple

April 22, 2016

Thanks so much fro your kind review! I will make sure that Tony knows all about your kind rewards! Jay Carley, General Manager

skmcscott
4/18/2016

"Excellent personalized experience."

we appreciated the customer service of everyone we came in contact with at your facility. The service advisor, Gonzalo, was exceptional in his efforts and communication.

Gonzalo

April 18, 2016

Thanks for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Jay Carley, General Manager

ray3
4/17/2016

"Pleasant"

Salesman Rodney was very helpful.He knew how everything worked & was able to show my wife & me how to do it.The finance officer we dealt with was very polite & made the process easy.The highlander was spotless & fueled,waiting for us when we got there.I have no trouble recommending Larry Miller Toyota to any body in the market for a Toyota.

Rodney Wilson

April 18, 2016

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so happy that Rodney was so helpful, and professional! I will let him know! Jay Carley, General Manager

BJ2000
4/16/2016

"Professional, Friendly"

Professional and friendly - Rick, as always, informed me of the work that was being done, and covered the costs involved. I trust Rick to do what needs to be done, and not do work that is not necessary. The shuttle drivers work together to accommodate, to minimize your wait time.

April 18, 2016

Thanks for reaching out! I'll let Rick know about your kind words! Jay Carley, General Manager

Bridget
4/16/2016

"5-Star Service!!"

The team at Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria all work together to provide the most amazing customer service. Everyone I have dealt with has done all they can to ensure the utmost in satisfaction and overall experience. I would recommend Dean Anderson for all your service needs. Irina Krasnova provides the highest level of customer service and is an asset to the company. The GM, Jay, has done a wonderful job empowering and supporting his staff and should be commended as well! Thank you to everyone at LHM Toyota Peoria!!

Jay

April 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your review Bridget! I'm so happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience with Dean and Irina! Jay Carley, General Manager

Reviews of Rick Emerson