Read Reviews Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports

3.7

3.7

3.5

based on 20 reviews

Overall
3.6

3.6 out of 5

48 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Deceitful!"

sadlisa
7/17/2014 12:52:12 PM

Trevor
Travis

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

We had a bad experience at another dealer. So we decided to go try them out. We traded a truck in for another truck with the verbal agreement and a written agreement that when our mechanic looked at it if anything was found that it would get fixed. The next morning the mechanic said that something was going on with the fuel injection system, we set out to do a test drive and got 5 miles and it overheated. Took it back in and asked them to look at it and let us know. They went back on their word and told us that we needed to pay more for the truck because the repairs were going to cost more than they thought they would. They basically ended up giving our trade in back and throwing the paperwork and our check away. I would never go there again.

Added: 7/17/2014 4:11:35 PM

Lisa, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience with us. As we have discussed, we feel that we are doing everything in our power at this time to resolve this issue for you. Please reach out to Doug Webb at 801-553-5319 so that we can further speak about your options

"Overall Good Expierence"

schristison7
6/28/2014 12:07:02 AM

Mario & Fransisco

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

We were welcomed by friendly faces and enthusiastic employees. Our needs were immediately met and we were able to view a number of vehicles that were within our price range. Mario, in particular was careful to do so. Fransisco; although in training, did very well. He was able to answer our questions as well as find the answers to those he was not certain of. The search went well into the evening up to the discovery of the vehicle that would soon be ours. It was sitting at a dealership down the street (Stockton/Malon) and was immediately driven by us back to our original destination for further investigation. All and all the experience was great. Thank you Mario and Fransisco!!!
~Sheena Christison

"Awful experience"

Jjbj
4/16/2014 1:48:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Brad. Vern. Lance.

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

The worst decision I have ever made is walking into this dealership. My experience was nothing but lies and more lies. Customer service there is beyond terrible. They will not listen to you. There are a million other dealerships, please choose a different one!

Added: 4/18/2014 11:48:19 AM

We’re very sorry to hear that you feel this way. We take your feedback very seriously and would like to speak with you more about your experience. We invite you to please reach out to Doug Webb at 801-553-5319. He has read your comments and is eager to speak with you. Thank you.

"Beyond pleased."

Ragemom36
3/29/2014 2:20:27 PM

Richard Thomas

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

Richard was amazing! The first three words he heard out of my mouth were crossover, no pt cruiser, and no fords. An he found me the car I initially wanted to buy which is a dodge caliber. The price was really out of my range and I was feeling a but discouraged as I had been to 5+ dealerships that week alone. He fought so hard for the price I needed and was very successful! He also has done everything possible to get my car to me in time(it needed a part fixed and it was done the next day) I have never been treated with such respect in my experience of car shopping and I was more than happy! If you're in the market definitely ask for him!!!

Added: 3/31/2014 1:43:21 PM

Thank you very much for your detailed and thoughtful feedback! We're glad that we were able to help you find what you were looking for. We'll make sure to pass along your compliments to Richard!

Twitter
"Bought my first truck here and going to buy more from..."

Logan17
3/24/2014 6:35:04 PM

Richard

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

Bought my first truck here and going to buy more from this location. The people here are great and nice and get to know you on personal level ad it's just a good car buying experience.

Added: 3/25/2014 1:18:06 PM

Thanks for choosing us for your first truck! We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again!

Twitter
"Awesome team they have over there at LHM used trucks and..."

thatonegirl
3/21/2014 2:15:09 PM

Gto Joe

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

Awesome team they have over there at LHM used trucks and imports!! You're greated right as you walk in. Joe aka Gto Joe was great and did everything possible to get what I wanted!!!

Added: 3/24/2014 1:45:52 PM

Thank you, we're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience!

Twitter
"They were great to work with. Saved me $2k on my car. So..."

Thawthorne
3/3/2014 3:41:34 PM

Lance Scott

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

They were great to work with. Saved me $2k on my car. So happy. I would recommend them to family and friends for their future purchases.

Added: 3/5/2014 3:33:13 PM

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for coming to Larry H. Miller Trucks and Imports. Enjoy your car!

Twitter
"Never buy from here!!!! I went in to look for a car I..."

Christian vil
12/9/2013 11:36:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Leon spencer and others

1.2

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

Never buy from here!!!! I went in to look for a car I had seen online. I am a first time buyer and was really looking forward to the experience. They had me test drive the car and I really enjoyed it. They then had me provide information on me and my cosigner. After that they told me I had to sign papers to go any further. I told them I didn't want to do anything until I found out the payments and interest. They said not to worry none of the paperwork would make me liable. I made the mistake of trusting them. One paper they had me sign was a contract of sale. That was supposed to only "lock the price of the car" until my co signer could come in. When I was speaking to the financing guy I specifically asked him, does this in anyway seal the deal. He said NO! That following Monday a sales person from the lhm in Murray contacts me and asked if I had decided in another car is seen. I explained I had found a better car in sandy. He proceeded to tell me he could get me a better deal in the same car so I went. I waited 2 hours for him to tell me I had signed a contract and that they had lied to me! I immidiatley came back to this location where they told me that if I didn't buy the car and have my consigner come in they would send me to collections for the full proce of the car! This dealership is deceitful and venomous. Don't ever buy here! I am looking into a civil lawyer and contacting the babb because of their practices! They completely lied to me! Make sure you always read what you sign and you don't trust any of their finance guys!

Added: 12/11/2013 4:34:25 PM

We'd like to speak with you further about your comments to learn more and clear up any miscommunications that may have occurred. Please contact Doug Webb at 801-553-5319. He is looking forward to your call. Thank you.

Twitter
"Very helpful and nice guys to work with. They were very..."

siddoway
10/22/2013 6:22:56 PM

David Michael and Ryan Ross

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

Very helpful and nice guys to work with. They were very transparent and not "salesy." Car buying is usually very painful for me so I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to work with them.

Added: 11/21/2013 7:21:10 PM

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and were comfortable at our store. We hope we can serve you again in the future. Thank you!

Twitter
"Went to a tent sale it was a good experiance just was..."

Ruebies31
9/1/2013 3:26:36 PM

Ryan orr and wendy

4.4

My Review Of Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports:

Went to a tent sale it was a good experiance just was there a long time but I really like my car and ryan was awesome :)

Added: 11/21/2013 7:20:07 PM

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your car and had a good experience with Ryan. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help you in the future.

Reviews 11-20 >>