Larry H. Miller Trucks & Imports

Harrison Imports - Bountiful

lmcbee
3/16/2015

"Bait n switch"

I call to inquire about some turcks on the website the salesmen said yes come on in we have what your looking for. We get there and are immediately shown a truck that was out of budget and not the specifics we were looking for. Then he/Blake drove us around the southtowne automall for 2 hours looking for "unicorn" trucks that they supposedly had available to them. During our tour the salesmen was cold and acted he didnt want to be there. He even started to drive off as my 6 year old daughter was getting in the car. She was scared out of her mind. I had to yell at him to stop so she wouldnt fall out. After all that he still brought us back to the same truck we were shown in the beginning. I was also checking the inventory online when he was driving us around and ever truck i asked about was sold or the keys were lost or they just auctioned it off this morning. The salesman knew our situation and before we went down he knew what payments we could afford ,But said just pay on this truck for a year then u can come back trade this one and get a better truck with a better interest rate. We ended up with the truck THEY wanted us to have and now I find out there is an open recall on it and they didnt even tell us about it. Im seriously considering calling my attorney..

Blake ??? said he was internet sales

derekmonahan
2/02/2015

"Crooks!!!"

I went in to trade in my new 4 seater sports car with 5900 miles for a mid sized suv for my wife. I was offered 19,500 for my trade. The price of the Xterra was 24,000. After I noted the SUV I wanted was listed on KSL for 21,000. I said I wont pay 24 for something that you had listed for 21. They said they would honor the ad. SOOOOOO when I went to do the final paperwork the salesman/finance guy up front changed my trade value to 16,500! Of course I didn't see this until I got home. I am so pissed. I have bought at least 8 cars from them in past. I will never buy another car from them. I called and complained and I was told that is what they had to do to make the deal work. What a bunch of BS!!!!! What a bunch of crooks!

Jacob and Danny Mcbride look alike

Questrunner
11/26/2014

"Been here done that too"

I went here with my daughter. As a first time buyer she bought a PT Cruiser from another dealership and is upside in her ride. I was watching how they treated her because I was wanting to upgrade my F150 with a F250 Super Duty. They set up with a supposed new guy salesman. He listened to what we were looking for and then told us he had only two vehicles he could get my daughter in to. The first one was a beat up sedan that didn't run very well. We told him we would like to see the other car. It had leather interior and my daughter does not like leather. I thought the car was nice myself but wasn't what I would drive either. The salesman gave us the regular spiel I been hearing from dealers a lot lately "You have to take what you can get, beggars can't be choosers", This angered both myself and my daughter, she had relinquished her keys so they could check her trade. I smiled at the salesman, and demanded our keys back, he went ballistic. We were handed off to a manager, still not getting our keys. He talked to us and gave us excuses and I decided to give him a chance something I rarely do because if a salesman blows the first impression I am out of there. He took us to a different lit they were affiliated with he found a very nice little car that ran fantastic, my daughter did the paperwork bought the warranty and gap insurance. They told her she was pre qualified and everything was done enjoy the new car. A week later they called and told her that the financing fell through, she needed to bring the car back. They did give her all of her money back and gave her back her trade. y family won't give them another chance, they blew it. But they did no harm and my daughter had a nice car for a couple of weeks with no harm no fowl. It just seemed a little shady that they would guarantee they found financing then pull back, and if they had gone through the bank my daughter goes through they would have done the financing. My daughter called the bank she banks with and they said they would be happy to take the note on the vehicle, she came talked it over with me and I told her just give the car back get your money back and forget this dealer exists, they started on the wrong foot so you know this can't end well. These guys had their chance. I won't give them another.

Funewgy and Sean

lmhulinsky
10/24/2014

"overall experience was awesome!"

We originally purchased a kia Rio, we had issues with the check engine light. Trever Roberts (sales manager) took care of us from day one. We ended up doing an exchange on the car, for a Chrysler Sebring. Very impressed how he dealt with the situation. I will recommend lmh trucks and imports to everyone!! Thanks again Trever!!

Trever Roberts, Cory shaw, and tony (I can't remember his last name)

October 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership! We are glad to hear that Trevor was able to help you exchange the vehicle and that you were happy with your experience at our dealership! We will pass your compliments along to Trevor! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

sadlisa
7/17/2014

"Deceitful!"

We had a bad experience at another dealer. So we decided to go try them out. We traded a truck in for another truck with the verbal agreement and a written agreement that when our mechanic looked at it if anything was found that it would get fixed. The next morning the mechanic said that something was going on with the fuel injection system, we set out to do a test drive and got 5 miles and it overheated. Took it back in and asked them to look at it and let us know. They went back on their word and told us that we needed to pay more for the truck because the repairs were going to cost more than they thought they would. They basically ended up giving our trade in back and throwing the paperwork and our check away. I would never go there again.

Trevor, Travis

July 17, 2014

Lisa, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience with us. As we have discussed, we feel that we are doing everything in our power at this time to resolve this issue for you. Please reach out to Doug Webb at 801-553-5319 so that we can further speak about your options

schristison7
6/28/2014

"Overall Good Expierence"

We were welcomed by friendly faces and enthusiastic employees. Our needs were immediately met and we were able to view a number of vehicles that were within our price range. Mario, in particular was careful to do so. Fransisco; although in training, did very well. He was able to answer our questions as well as find the answers to those he was not certain of. The search went well into the evening up to the discovery of the vehicle that would soon be ours. It was sitting at a dealership down the street (Stockton/Malon) and was immediately driven by us back to our original destination for further investigation. All and all the experience was great. Thank you Mario and Fransisco!!! ~Sheena Christison

Mario & Fransisco

Jjbj
4/16/2014

"Awful experience"

The worst decision I have ever made is walking into this dealership. My experience was nothing but lies and more lies. Customer service there is beyond terrible. They will not listen to you. There are a million other dealerships, please choose a different one!

Brad. Vern. Lance.

April 18, 2014

We’re very sorry to hear that you feel this way. We take your feedback very seriously and would like to speak with you more about your experience. We invite you to please reach out to Doug Webb at 801-553-5319. He has read your comments and is eager to speak with you. Thank you.

Ragemom36
3/29/2014

"Beyond pleased. "

Richard was amazing! The first three words he heard out of my mouth were crossover, no pt cruiser, and no fords. An he found me the car I initially wanted to buy which is a dodge caliber. The price was really out of my range and I was feeling a but discouraged as I had been to 5+ dealerships that week alone. He fought so hard for the price I needed and was very successful! He also has done everything possible to get my car to me in time(it needed a part fixed and it was done the next day) I have never been treated with such respect in my experience of car shopping and I was more than happy! If you're in the market definitely ask for him!!!

Richard Thomas

March 31, 2014

Thank you very much for your detailed and thoughtful feedback! We're glad that we were able to help you find what you were looking for. We'll make sure to pass along your compliments to Richard!

Logan17
3/24/2014

"Bought my first truck here and going to buy more from..."

Bought my first truck here and going to buy more from this location. The people here are great and nice and get to know you on personal level ad it's just a good car buying experience.

Richard

March 25, 2014

Thanks for choosing us for your first truck! We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again!

thatonegirl
3/21/2014

"Awesome team they have over there at LHM used trucks and..."

Awesome team they have over there at LHM used trucks and imports!! You're greated right as you walk in. Joe aka Gto Joe was great and did everything possible to get what I wanted!!!

Gto Joe

March 24, 2014

Thank you, we're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience!