Larsen Motors

Mark Renner, Sales, Larsen Motors

Mark Renner

Pricilla Villasenor, Sales, Larsen Motors

Pricilla Villasenor

Thomas Spencer, Certified GM Sales Professional/ Certified Technology Expert, Larsen Motors

Thomas Spencer

Certified GM Sales Professional/ Certified Technology Expert

November 08, 2016

"took care of me"

- S Campbell

This was my first time buying from a dealership and I felt that Nick was really looking out for me. He helped me get into the car I needed and was very excited for me which made it a great buying experience.

October 24, 2016

"Did the Impossible!"

- dragonmomma67

Nick called me up to congratulate me on paying off my car i bought with him. He asked if I needed another car, but i didn't. We were just catching up on our lives, when he made me realize that I hated my current car. I told him this and he said "why don't we get you into a new car"? I was upside down in my loan. My car payments were reasonable and he was able to get me into a BEAUTIFUL 2016 Buick for the same payments that I was making. WAY TO GO, NICK!!!

October 19, 2016

"On the Road Again!"

- LS

Nick was key in helping me to get exactly what I wanted and needed in a car. When we encountered a slight hiccup, everyone was friendly and accommodating in resolving the problem as quickly as possible. I would definitely return.

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $52940