Larsen Motors

Larsen Motors

Call
Larsen Motors Info
About Larsen Motors

Our Sales Department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our ServiceDepartment offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Our Parts Department, manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times.

About Larsen Motors

Impala13
12/02/2014

"Friendly"

Pulled into the parking lot feeling nervous...But Pricilla V. made our car buying experience very relaxing... No pressure, and she was able to get us what we wanted!!

ronniebears1
11/25/2014

"Wonderful"

My husband and I bought a car from Larson Motors in the last couple months. Nick Porter was our car salesman and I highly recommend him. He was knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy. The whole team was wonderful and they made buying a car a happy experience, as it should. There wasn't any bickering or going back and forth over price. It was the nicest car experience I have ever had and the finance manager and the manager where just as friendly, relaxed and funny as Nick. I will definitely return to Larson Motors for my next purchase. Even if you have to travel it will be worth the trip. Beverly Belt

sandralc
8/28/2014

"Car Purchase"

We stopped to look for a tow vehicle for our motor home. We saw one on display, but found a nicer HHR on sale! Thomas looked up if it would be towable. He even printed the instructions for us. It was a nice experience.

bethpagella
7/26/2014

"great service, knowledgerable sales rep"

Thomas Spencer was very helpful. After shopping for a car for several months we were happy to finally find the perfect car for us, and Tom was very helpful.

cinlea
6/23/2014

"Customer Service"

Our experience in working with Greg Smith and the other staff was fantastic. The best customer service in buying a vehicle I have personally ever had. Greg's salesmanship style goes far with someone like me. He was informative, made suggestions (without his suggestion I would not have even looked at the Cadillac I ended up buying), He answered all our questions, was completely understanding of our schedule changes in meeting to sort out the details and his general unassuming demeanor really helped us in making our vehicle decision. And, of course, the Cadi is an amazing car! Such a fabulous ride and I learn something new about it almost daily-still in learning curve mode since it's a pretty Smart car and this is my first experience in purchasing that smart of a vehicle! I have shared my amazing customer service story with most of my friends and co-workers. In fact, one of my co-workers says her husband will not go anywhere else but Larsen Motors to buy a car. He would rather travel to McMinnville from Portland where he lives because he's had such a good experience with the folks there. Thanks again Greg and the other staff members!

JessicaAlires
5/03/2014

"Disapponited"

This dealer ship had a GMC Yukon XL 2014 with vin number 1GKS2KE77ER12040 adversited for sale for $ 1.00 went into the dealership this morning 5/3/14. Mike McMahon was very rude and mean when when was speaking AT me..... Did not honor the adversiment and refused to correct the issue at hand. I would not recondmend this dealership to anyone.

Larsen Motors responded to this review

September 04, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your experience was dissapointing. The 2014 Yukon XL you mention is fresh inventory and a retail price had not been assigned as of your viewing, at times when new inventory hits our lot the computer assigns a value of $0 or even $1. If you would like to discuss this further offline please contact us directly and we would be more than happy to cover this with you. Thank you.

Quimbley
4/24/2014

"Naive buyer trying to purchase a car for the first time."

Me and my fiance had been looking at cars for 3 months when we saw an Acura MDX show up on their page for an absolute steal. After checking it out we knew it would be a fantastic purchase. I mean this thing was clean and priced well below what KBB, Edmunds, and NADA said was a good deal. Now as a 23 year old student with little credit but with a very comfortable financial situation, it seemed like it would be an easy purchase. Unfortunately we were wrong and my lack of credit history with a non-traditional income status meant that I literally could not get financed by a bank on my own. I got some great information and service from Gregory but ended up working with another salesman, Wes. Wes spent over 5 hours with me trying to find a way to get me in this car. He didn't try to trick me(although honestly when a car was priced like theirs was, it makes it a much more pleasurable process) and kept me entertained throughout the wait. When it became apparent that I would have to get co-signed, they held this highly-desirable car with multiple serious leads for me without charge. The help and friendliness of this dealership transcended slimy,successful salesman. I was truly treated like a valuable customer. Their finance manager, Dan, worked tirelessly(5+hours on the phone) to find a bank for me and after greeting the OWNER, even he joined the campaign and that gesture was priceless. When I arrived to purchase my car there was little-to-no pressure on purchasing extra services and there's wasn't a single point in the process that I became frustrated with the transaction. Larsen motors has earned two lifetime customers and as an institution, I haven't experienced anything close. I can say with confidence that Wes and Dan are class acts and have made me a happy man.

kaytut
3/23/2013

"Great people.we bought a vehicle from Larsen motors..."

Great people.we bought a vehicle from Larsen motors recently and the process was painless and we never felt like we were under pressure to buy

georgine

kty5123
11/17/2012

"We went in to buy our granddaughter a used car she is 22..."

We went in to buy our granddaughter a used car she is 22 and it is her first time Thomas greeted us and let her drive anything she wanted. She was so excited never once did he push her into buying. She ended us buying a 2011 Chevy Malabu. Thomas Was so helpful and non pushy that we ended up buying a 2012 Buick Lacross from him with all the trimmings. WE had no intension of buying a caar it just happened. He went above and beyond to make sure both our gramddaughter and us kept within our budgets and he never once got in our faces about buying. This is the first time we have bought aa car and not come home totally exhausted. We have already sent people down to look at cars and hopefully they feel the same way about there experience. The whole team was great to us and we will definatly buy there again. Thank you Thomas and team Larson for the greatest buying experience in probably 45 years.

Thomas Spencer

kristo0
11/13/2011

"This was the best car buying experience ever. Everyone..."

This was the best car buying experience ever. Everyone was very easy going with no high pressure sales tactics. They gave us a great price right up front with a much better value for our trade. Great people!

Wes