Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W,
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Larsen Motors Info
About Larsen Motors

Our Sales Department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our ServiceDepartment offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Our Parts Department, manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times.

About Larsen Motors

Julie Koch
3/30/2016

"Thomas Spencer is amazing!!! "

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. All paperwork was completed before we arrived at the dealership to take possession of our new 2016 Buick Enclave!! Everything we agreed to before we got there was the same at the closing of the deal. I have never had a car buying experience like it before. Thank you so much! We love our new car.

KJP82257
3/24/2016

"CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Larsen Motor has the best employees. We take our Cadillac for service ( the service mgr is the best) on Saturdays because it works for us. We were looking at new cars and Nick came up and asked if we had any questions... we ended up going on a test drive in a new 4x4 crew cab short box, IT WAS REAL NICE. We will see Nick when our lease is up. Nick is very knowledgeable about all the cars and trucks on the lot. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car or truck see Nick at Larsen Motors, you'll be glad you did. Ken.P from Oregon City

service manager

Joshua
3/22/2016

"Mark Renner provided excellent service!"

My 5 star rating directly reflects the great service that Mark gave my wife and I. We had been to several dealerships looking for a newer family car in good condition. Mark took a great deal of time to answer my many questions about a car I found on their website that fit my needs. He was never pushy and let my wife and I take the time to think it over. We purchased the car the next day and it has since lived up to every expectation!

Daryl
3/21/2016

"The best auto buying experience I've ever had!"

Larsen Motors in McMinnville, Or has my strongest recommendation for anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. I can honestly say that my purchase of a 2016 Canyon from them was the best auto buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Nick!!

SheilaD
3/13/2016

"Purchased used car - felt confident."

My son and I entered Larsen Mortors and were greeted promptly and professionally. We purchased a USED car and I believe were treated fairly and with respect. Nick Porter is a professional and I enjoyed dealing with him.

Kariw6678
3/12/2016

"Best place to buy!"

My husband and I have bought a lot of cars in our lifetime. Larsen's is by far the best place we've ever bought from. No pressure, no hassles, extremely acknowledgable, super friendly, and they didn't take forever for us to drive home in our new vehicle. We couldn't have asked for a better place or salesperson to help us. Raul was awesome, he was easy going, knowledgeable, and funny.

Raul

Happy Guy .... Got a Great Car
3/04/2016

"Professional Experience from Appoinment to Purchase"

Chose dealership because of one particular internet advertised used vehicle. Called and spoke with Mark Renner and explained I was driving 60+ miles from Vancouver, WA and wanted to be quite clear that if the car met my requirements, I was prepared to trade in my vehicle and purchase that same day. After driving to McMinnville I was quite pleased that the car was exactly as advertised and exceeded my expectations. The test drive and trade-in procedure was very much a teamwork experience which I appreciated. Pricilla Villasenor in particular was a pleasure to work with and provided much assistance during the sales and paperwork process. Great dealership with friendly, professional people that made my afternoon transition to a new car that much more enjoyable.

March 04, 2016

Happy Guy, we are so pleased when the end result is an extremely satisfied customer. Schedules don't always go as we hope, and I am pleased that as my schedule changed, I knew I had colleagues assisting me that would give you a purchase experience that would exceed your expectations. Thanks for placing your confidence with our team. We appreciate it greatly.

Uberman
3/03/2016

"Amazing Teamwork sells an Amazing Product!!"

I went all the way to McMinnville from Gresham because I needed a newer car and Mark Renner set me up with an appointment page so i could easily communicate when i wanted to show up. i.e. traffic. Arriving late I did a full test drive, while my trade in was examined and paperwork could be started. Mark had the whole process moving and I think i kept them past their closing time. Having taken steps to assure he had all the details to give to the financial contract crew paperwork was ready to be finished. Amazing teamwork! Fastest process I have seen! I received a Better Car than I expected, or needed for that matter, at a Superior Price. Delaying my review i have put many miles on my "new" car and am the happy owner of a 2015 Chev Impala ltz limited Ed Lyon

March 03, 2016

Ed, it was my pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your 2015 Chevy Impala LTZ, as I knew it would meet your needs perfectly. I look forward to helping you again in the future when the need to purchase another vehicle presents itself. But in the meantime, Happy Motoring!!

J Mo
3/02/2016

"Great experience from beginning to end"

Thomas Spencer is AWESOME to work with. Car buying is not one of those favorite things to do, but working with Thomas made it very easy and hassle free. Appreciated his very easy going personality, and was also nice to not have to work with a "pushy" dealer. Thomas was very helpful in answering questions and he made it clear that it doesn 't end with the purchase, that if I had any further questions or needed help with anything to contact him and he will help me. I also contacted him via email a couple times to ask questions and he was very prompt with a response. All and all a great experience and would refer a family or friend it a heartbeat to Thomas Spencer and Larsen Motors.

ProfessorMom
2/19/2016

"Easy, Friendly, and Great Car"

Mark Renner contacted me after I completed some online information about the car I was looking for. He was extremely helpful and accommodating and gave me all the information I needed to feel like I was making a good decision. I would definitely recommend working with him. I also thought the finance person was helpful--there was no pressure to buy additional warranties, etc.--but I did appreciate that he gave me clear information so I could make an informed decision. The "deal" for the car was written up clearly, and I didn't have to go through any annoying haggling process. I was pleased with the fairness of my trade in value and with the price of my Buick.

March 03, 2016

Professor Mom, It was my sincere pleasure to help you with your Buick purchase, as well as get to know you and your specific needs. I look forward to assisting you again as your needs continue to evolve. But for now, just enjoy your Lacrosse. Its a beautiful car.

Reviews of Thomas Spencer