Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W, McMinnville, Oregon 97128

Nick Porter, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Larsen Motors

Nick Porter

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Thomas Spencer, Certified GM Sales Professional/ Certified Technology Expert, Larsen Motors

Thomas Spencer

Certified GM Sales Professional/ Certified Technology Expert
Mark Renner, Sales, Larsen Motors

Mark Renner

Pricilla Villasenor, Sales, Larsen Motors

Pricilla Villasenor

May 23, 2017

""Great car, Great customer experience" Worth the trip!!"

- DeMarko Goodman

After two years of research, investigation, and deliberation I finally decided to purchase a late model Cadillac CTS. My preferences were very particular and I was pleased to discover that Larson Motors had exactly what I was looking for in a 2016 at a great price point. I live over an hour away so I called ahead and got Pricilla who made sure the car was still on the lot and available for test drive. The transaction went smooth and hassle free. Pricilla was attentive, professional and didn't attempt out-talk or sell me on things that were not important to me. I love my new CTS!

Pricilla Villasenor

May 19, 2017

"Larsen motors is efficient, customer friendly and reliable."

- Drotumdio

Just bought a pre-owned 2010 Toyota Corolla from Larson Auto Dealership at McMinnville. Rashad Logan was so helpful and provided all the necessary information I needed for my purchase promptly by text messaging back and forth with me. He even guided me as made my way from Beaverton to McMinnville for the first time. All the paperwork was completed in less the two hours in the same office. It took less than an hour for my daughter to complete her own part of the paper work and drive off with the car the following morning. The finance guy even shopped for the best financing and payment options for us. The vehicle has been doing okay since we picked it up about two weeks ago.

Rashad Logan in sales

March 28, 2017

"Great place to buy a car"

- New car purchaser

The best car buying experience I've ever had! Excellent sales staff, no upsales, no back and forth. Just honesty and professionalism all around. Highly recommended for your new or used auto purchase.

Mike McMahon