Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W,
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Larsen Motors Info
About Larsen Motors

Our Sales Department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our ServiceDepartment offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Our Parts Department, manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times.

About Larsen Motors

Heather Hutchison
9/23/2016

"Found my car"

The sales consultant was very helpful to let me see the car that I came in interested to see and test drive. I was not pushed to see other cars that I wasn't interested in seeing.

Jason Modeland
9/11/2016

"Exactly as described. "

This was my first, "internet car." I didn't see the car in person before I purchased it, so they're description and truthfulness was extremely important. I ended up with a car that I am pleased with and proud to own. Great customer service and an excellent attention to detail will bring me back.

Mbryan
9/05/2016

"truly went above and beyond customer service"

Nick & Bob assisted me in a situation with another dealer regardless of whether or not I could purchase from them. I was moving to California and a Chevy dealer was refusing to refund my deposit even though they could not produce the truck I wanted. I hired an attorney to deal with the Chevy dealer and ended up purchasing a new GMC Sierra 1500 here and couldn't be happier. If I ever need another vehicle Larsen will be my first stop.

Bob Rapp

dahlia man
9/03/2016

"Quick, easy and fair"

Internet showed the vehicle we were looking for at Larsen and at a price better than we had seen anywhere else. Test drove Thurs., purchased Friday. Pricilla was professional and knowledgeable.

Penny Romero
8/22/2016

"Nick was extremely helpful and courteous"

We were greeted right away. We drove off with the car we wanted. Financing was done without hassel. Over all the experience of buying a car has become a process that comfortable and rewarding. Thank you so much for your help Nick Porter.

zaleja
8/15/2016

"Fast and easy. They had just what I was looking for"

I searched on line where to find a 2016 Pearl White Terrain Denali with a sunroof. The internet brought up Larsen Motors. I saw the picture of what I was looking for. We drove there from Coos Bay OR, about a 3.5 hour drive. They had that car on their lot. A sales man named Nick Porter came out to see if we needed any help. We test drove it and loved it. Of course, I did my homework and new about how much I should pay for this new vehicle. They bartered with me as usual and the deal was made. Nick was very informative and new a lot about all the features. It was a non stressful experience. I would recommend Larsen Motors to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. I'm sure Nick could help you with any car you had in mind.

Larsen Motors responded to this review

August 15, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the drive to visit us. Nick and I enjoyed assisting you in getting that perfect Terrain you wanted. I hope your drive home was pleasant and your New GMC was fantastic. Again, thank you for your business.

Melissa.
8/04/2016

"You will not be let down! "

Very nice people and outstanding customer service! Came back with updated info and that made us feel comfortable. Overall, an amiable dealer with great deals!

K1234
7/17/2016

"Purchasing a truck"

Everyone we worked with was friendly and knowledgable. There was never a sense of pressure, just a calm and informative environment. Thank you for our new truck!

Dmeduri
6/14/2016

"Great experience. They got the car I wanted quickly"

My wife's lease was up and the local dealership was not being responsive. Larson helped us locate the Denali and bring it to the dealership within 48 hours. Once I got to the dealership I was in and out with the new car in an hour and a half.

Liz
6/02/2016

"Great Dealer To Buy From"

I would highly recommend visiting Larsen Motors for your next car purchase! Ask for Nick Porter and you are guaranteed a great car buying experience. Super laid-back environment, leaves you without feeling scammed or pushed into anything. Nick was very great in telling all information on vehicles and during the test drive! Will never buy from anyone else!

Reviews of Nick Porter