Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W,
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Larsen Motors Info
About Larsen Motors

Our Sales Department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our ServiceDepartment offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Our Parts Department, manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times.

About Larsen Motors

09GMC-Shane
2/04/2016

"Best experience "

I have always been skeptical about buying used vehicles, there is always questions and concerns when trying to decide on a new vehicle and once a decision has been made then there is the learning process regarding the functions of the vehicle purchased. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service from the first phone call I made, being welcomed once I arrived at the dealership, inspecting the vehicle with my salesman, going over all the functions and features, and the overall friendliness of all the staff I came into contact with. I travelled almost 400 miles one way to purchase a specific vehicle being offered at Larsen Motors, and I will be coming back in the future for my next vehicle. Thank you Larsen Motors

Elizabeth (front counter)

Larsen Motors responded to this review

February 05, 2016

Shane, Thank you for the great review. It's customers like you that make my job easier. Enjoy the Sierra. I look forward to helping you in the future. Thomas-

Zeth
1/27/2016

"Very good experience"

I had and awesome experience with pricillia. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and made the process a pleasant experience! I'd suggest stopping in and talking with her if you're interested in buying a car.

AnaEsperanza14
1/22/2016

"The Most Helpful & Relaxed Employees & Best Experience Overa"

I Would HIGHLY Recommended This Place For Every Reason Possible. I Traded In My 02 Ford Focus For A 2010 KIA Forte. Thank You Guys SOOOO Much.!

Terrain15
1/02/2016

"My second purchase here both were very good expiriances "

This was my second purchase here, and both were very good experiences. We were walk in customers and Nick was very kind to show us around, but he had an appointment and gave us to Priscilla. Priscilla was awesome, very kind, and answered all our questions. We felt very comfortable and confident in our purchase and appreciated the no pressure atmosphere and she really took the time to listen. Thanks for a good team!

Jim C Beer
12/13/2015

"Quick and relatively painless...."

Wasn't expecting to purchase a new truck when I went in to have service done on my truck. But I ran into Nick Porter, and we began to chat. One thing lead to another and Nick informed me of a very special deal that was happening! 20% off MSRP!!! I had been considering a new truck purchase, but the time wasn't right, until now! I couldn't pass this opportunity up! I am very happy with my purchase! Nick Porter was smooth and helped it be a pleasing experience! Thanks Nick! Jim Calobeer

jodij67
10/30/2015

"Great experience "

Nick was so attentive to our needs while we waited for all the paperwork to go through. He was especially great with our 17 month old! Overall great experience!

docwilson
10/24/2015

"Best, Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!!! "

Usually I get sick to my stomach when thinking about buying a new vehicle. I had been in the market for several months looking and new exactly what I wanted but slowed down my search because other dealerships wasted my time and I just got frustrated and disgusted. Well, I contacted Larsen Motors because they had a few Yukon XL Denali's that I was interested in. They are an hour and half away, so fortunately they wanted to the make the time I drove to the dealership worth it. Short story is that via email and phone we negotiated a deal that I was really pleased with and I just drove down there today and picked up the vehicle! The are professionals and wonderful to deal with! I couldn't recommend them more! Thank you for everything!

Marty123
9/15/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Made contact on the internet for a vehicle and was contacted within 30 minutes or less. The vehicle had everything I needed but was being shown at noon that day to another party. As luck would have it the person failed to show and Thomas called. A quick trip to the dealership, test drive and paper process, we were driving home with the vehicle in less then an 1.5 hours. Thomas was friendly, not pushy. The process was smooth from start to finish. Thomas even mailed some CD's I had left in the player. Thomas even had a snack for our dog that had traveled along with us.

Thomp2243
9/02/2015

""TOP NOTCH" quality sales and purchase experience"

This is the fourth vehicle purchase I have been involved with at Larsen Motors. There is a very plain and simple reason for my return to this dealership; a "first class" sales force that makes purchasing a vehicle a pleasant experience. Every person I dealt with was personable and actually a pleasure to deal with. Allen and Scott Larsen have something GOOD going here.

Scott in your Finance Department

Tyler
5/17/2015

"Recommend"

I had a great experience at Larsen Motors. Pricilla was friendly and not pushy at all (as some sales people can be) They got me a very good deal on my new car. And worked with me on my bad credit. Dan worked hard to get me a great deal as well. I will definitely be back.

Reviews of Pricilla Villasenor