Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W,
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Larsen Motors Info
About Larsen Motors

Our Sales Department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our ServiceDepartment offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Our Parts Department, manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times.

About Larsen Motors

Maquis
4/02/2015

"Great Experience!"

All of the positive reviews for this dealership in general and Pricilla in particular are spot on! I would add that their and her "after-the-sale" concern for me and the 1994 Ford F150 Pick-Up that I bought from them were exceptional! They stayed open extra-late for me when I drove up from Medford! Pricilla even drove my rental care to the local Enterprise for me! And as i have posted, they actually wanted feed-back from me afterwards. The only concern I had was that the A/C/ and heater didn't seem to work..but once I actually read the manual I got them to work just fine! My U.S.M.C. "Top Cover" is off to Pricilla and her Sales Manager and Assistant Sales Manager for a fast and friendly deal so that a weary old Jarhead could get to Wilsonville in time to get some sack time in before driving back down to Medford! I Highly Recommend this dealership to anyone in the area or who will be passing through there. They Are AWESOME!!

Pamela
3/07/2015

"Great Experience"

Working with Pricilla Villasenor was great. She was very friendly and if she did not know the answer to my question she would go the extra mile to find out. I will definitely go back when I am in the market for a new car and will highly recommend Larsen Motors to my friends and family.

MMF
2/22/2015

"Positive Experiece "

Pricilla Villasenor was very helpful and made the process as positive as possible. She has an approachable trustworthy demeanor that makes customers feel comfortable. Daniel was also helpful, reasonable, and positive regarding price negotiating.

Daniel

Aged-Crystal
2/16/2015

"Greatest Experience!!!"

The experience of buying a car from Larson Motors was phenomenal. Nick Porter tirelessly worked with me for several days until I was able to drive away with my new car. He was very patient and went above and beyond for me. This purchase make the third one made by my family and I would absolutely recommend Larson's to all my friends and family. When the time comes for me to get a new car this is where I will be going.

lgunther
1/06/2015

"The Best!"

We've been going to Larsen Motors now for over 5 years as do a lot of our family members. We found the truck we were looking for at the price we wanted and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Susan

Impala13
12/02/2014

"Friendly"

Pulled into the parking lot feeling nervous...But Pricilla V. made our car buying experience very relaxing... No pressure, and she was able to get us what we wanted!!

sandralc
8/28/2014

"Car Purchase"

We stopped to look for a tow vehicle for our motor home. We saw one on display, but found a nicer HHR on sale! Thomas looked up if it would be towable. He even printed the instructions for us. It was a nice experience.

bethpagella
7/26/2014

"great service, knowledgerable sales rep"

Thomas Spencer was very helpful. After shopping for a car for several months we were happy to finally find the perfect car for us, and Tom was very helpful.

cinlea
6/23/2014

"Customer Service"

Our experience in working with Greg Smith and the other staff was fantastic. The best customer service in buying a vehicle I have personally ever had. Greg's salesmanship style goes far with someone like me. He was informative, made suggestions (without his suggestion I would not have even looked at the Cadillac I ended up buying), He answered all our questions, was completely understanding of our schedule changes in meeting to sort out the details and his general unassuming demeanor really helped us in making our vehicle decision. And, of course, the Cadi is an amazing car! Such a fabulous ride and I learn something new about it almost daily-still in learning curve mode since it's a pretty Smart car and this is my first experience in purchasing that smart of a vehicle! I have shared my amazing customer service story with most of my friends and co-workers. In fact, one of my co-workers says her husband will not go anywhere else but Larsen Motors to buy a car. He would rather travel to McMinnville from Portland where he lives because he's had such a good experience with the folks there. Thanks again Greg and the other staff members!

JessicaAlires
5/03/2014

"Disapponited"

This dealer ship had a GMC Yukon XL 2014 with vin number 1GKS2KE77ER12040 adversited for sale for $ 1.00 went into the dealership this morning 5/3/14. Mike McMahon was very rude and mean when when was speaking AT me..... Did not honor the adversiment and refused to correct the issue at hand. I would not recondmend this dealership to anyone.

Larsen Motors responded to this review

September 04, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your experience was dissapointing. The 2014 Yukon XL you mention is fresh inventory and a retail price had not been assigned as of your viewing, at times when new inventory hits our lot the computer assigns a value of $0 or even $1. If you would like to discuss this further offline please contact us directly and we would be more than happy to cover this with you. Thank you.

Reviews of Pricilla Villasenor