Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W,
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Larsen Motors Info
About Larsen Motors

Our Sales Department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our ServiceDepartment offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Our Parts Department, manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times.

About Larsen Motors

Dmeduri
6/14/2016

"Great experience. They got the car I wanted quickly"

My wife's lease was up and the local dealership was not being responsive. Larson helped us locate the Denali and bring it to the dealership within 48 hours. Once I got to the dealership I was in and out with the new car in an hour and a half.

Liz
6/02/2016

"Great Dealer To Buy From"

I would highly recommend visiting Larsen Motors for your next car purchase! Ask for Nick Porter and you are guaranteed a great car buying experience. Super laid-back environment, leaves you without feeling scammed or pushed into anything. Nick was very great in telling all information on vehicles and during the test drive! Will never buy from anyone else!

Dan
5/27/2016

"Great experience as usual "

The sales team worked very hard to make me happy with my purchase and I am. Nick went out of his way to make sure I got the truck that I wanted!

Julie Koch
3/30/2016

"Thomas Spencer is amazing!!! "

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. All paperwork was completed before we arrived at the dealership to take possession of our new 2016 Buick Enclave!! Everything we agreed to before we got there was the same at the closing of the deal. I have never had a car buying experience like it before. Thank you so much! We love our new car.

KJP82257
3/24/2016

"CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Larsen Motor has the best employees. We take our Cadillac for service ( the service mgr is the best) on Saturdays because it works for us. We were looking at new cars and Nick came up and asked if we had any questions... we ended up going on a test drive in a new 4x4 crew cab short box, IT WAS REAL NICE. We will see Nick when our lease is up. Nick is very knowledgeable about all the cars and trucks on the lot. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car or truck see Nick at Larsen Motors, you'll be glad you did. Ken.P from Oregon City

service manager

Joshua
3/22/2016

"Mark Renner provided excellent service!"

My 5 star rating directly reflects the great service that Mark gave my wife and I. We had been to several dealerships looking for a newer family car in good condition. Mark took a great deal of time to answer my many questions about a car I found on their website that fit my needs. He was never pushy and let my wife and I take the time to think it over. We purchased the car the next day and it has since lived up to every expectation!

Daryl
3/21/2016

"The best auto buying experience I've ever had!"

Larsen Motors in McMinnville, Or has my strongest recommendation for anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. I can honestly say that my purchase of a 2016 Canyon from them was the best auto buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Nick!!

SheilaD
3/13/2016

"Purchased used car - felt confident."

My son and I entered Larsen Mortors and were greeted promptly and professionally. We purchased a USED car and I believe were treated fairly and with respect. Nick Porter is a professional and I enjoyed dealing with him.

Kariw6678
3/12/2016

"Best place to buy!"

My husband and I have bought a lot of cars in our lifetime. Larsen's is by far the best place we've ever bought from. No pressure, no hassles, extremely acknowledgable, super friendly, and they didn't take forever for us to drive home in our new vehicle. We couldn't have asked for a better place or salesperson to help us. Raul was awesome, he was easy going, knowledgeable, and funny.

Raul

Happy Guy .... Got a Great Car
3/04/2016

"Professional Experience from Appoinment to Purchase"

Chose dealership because of one particular internet advertised used vehicle. Called and spoke with Mark Renner and explained I was driving 60+ miles from Vancouver, WA and wanted to be quite clear that if the car met my requirements, I was prepared to trade in my vehicle and purchase that same day. After driving to McMinnville I was quite pleased that the car was exactly as advertised and exceeded my expectations. The test drive and trade-in procedure was very much a teamwork experience which I appreciated. Pricilla Villasenor in particular was a pleasure to work with and provided much assistance during the sales and paperwork process. Great dealership with friendly, professional people that made my afternoon transition to a new car that much more enjoyable.

Larsen Motors responded to this review

March 04, 2016

Happy Guy, we are so pleased when the end result is an extremely satisfied customer. Schedules don't always go as we hope, and I am pleased that as my schedule changed, I knew I had colleagues assisting me that would give you a purchase experience that would exceed your expectations. Thanks for placing your confidence with our team. We appreciate it greatly.

Reviews of Nick Porter