Larsen Motors

830 NE Hwy 99W, McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Closed 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Thomas Spencer, Certified GM Sales Professional/ Certified Technology Expert, Larsen Motors

Thomas Spencer

Mike McMahon, Used Car Sales Manager, Larsen Motors

Mike McMahon

Used Car Sales Manager

March 28, 2017

"Great place to buy a car"

- New car purchaser

The best car buying experience I've ever had! Excellent sales staff, no upsales, no back and forth. Just honesty and professionalism all around. Highly recommended for your new or used auto purchase.

March 21, 2017

"Good Car, Great Experience"

- Dogfolkx2

My fella's car was totaled so we were looking for a simple replacement rig. We checked the dealerships in Salem and decided to also look outside the immediate area. We found a small, older model pickup that looked promising. We spoke with Thomas, who had it ready to test drive when we arrived. I offered to stay behind so he could give his sales pitch, but he handed us the keys and said, Nah, I trust you - take it out and let me know what you think." Once we got back, the deal was pretty painless - we got the price we wanted without much back and forth and Dan took good care of us with the paperwork. We were very pleased with how we were treated and highly recommend the dealership, and Thomas and Dan in particular.

December 17, 2016

"The "Rabbit" speaks his mind"

- kennyrabbit

To my friends that know me as the Rabbit, howdy. To those that do not my name is Kenny and I'm here to compliment a salesman at Larsen Motors. Nick Porter is simply the finest! The wife and I purchased a 2016 GMC Terrain from Nick and we feel "good" about the deal. Can't say that everyday folks. I will deal with Nick in the future and I recommend that you do too.

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $45940