Lash Kia of White Plains

Lash Kia of White Plains
Lash Kia of White Plains Info

Executive Kia

Shaker's Kia

"Service way over priced for oil change. Called for..."

Service way over priced for oil change. Called for service appointment and no one available to take the call.. E-mailed owner with NO response. tried to make an appointment for a fuel gauge problem and told that I had to wait 2 weeks!!!! They claimed they only had i1 mechanic.

service manager

"Don't waste your time trying to get Service from Lash..."

Don't waste your time trying to get Service from Lash Kia of White Plains - scary bad. They wasted 2 days that I took off work to try to get my Kia Sorento door fixed. 1) The 1st time I took a day off to bring car in they told me they fixed the problem and sent me home after waiting all day to fix - only to have the problem persist - they didn't fix it. 2) So I had to take a 2nd day off to bring car back to them, only for them to then say they needed to order parts to fix, and sent me home - still with door that wont open. 3) I waited 2 months for the part to come in. They called me saying the part was in and that I needed to come back in a 3rd time. This time I called to make sure the part was in and that I could leave with a fixed door. They informed me they couldn't find the part and they had no record that they called me about the part being in, or that they even ordered a part. So I went to Stamford Kia (even though Stamford is a bit further away for me and even though I bought the car from Lash Kia of White Plains). I had no appointment with Stamford Kia, yet they helped fix the problem same-day. Done, fixed. Save yourself time and money and stay away from Lash Kia of White Plains.

"Tom", and service manager Ronaldo Cruz

"I was looking for Sorento and was liking one unit and..."

I was looking for Sorento and was liking one unit and wanted tio get the bottom price as i am looking to buy and the only way i would get it would be to put a deposit on it that is ridiculous just to know what I would pay for the car ,to put money down just for a price is uncalled for and unfair , I was also told I am wasting his time, to get a price I think not I shop around as a consumer and I do not pay for items blindly, treat customers the right way not as a child you need the customer not the other way around I was on site doing an oil change on my sportage with a 24.99 Kia coupon which i overpaid on 35 dollars was total how do I pay 10 dollars on tax ??? no one could tell me at the service as the manager went home already and my coupon was not represented

George Kahn

"I went to this dealership with my heart set on leasing a..."

I went to this dealership with my heart set on leasing a white 2012 Optima. However, there were little to none available in the area at that time. Tiffany worked day and night to find me a white one and helped me to get the best price possible. If you are interested in a Kia, you should go to Lash and speak with Tiffany because she went above and beyond for me.

Tiffany Walters

"Was looking at leasing a new Optima, did my due..."

Was looking at leasing a new Optima, did my due diligence, knew the components of a good deal. Contacted a number of dealers, took a test drive (elsewhere), fell in love with the car. Now it was down to a matter of numbers, wanted a fair deal. Found out getting numbers over the internet was a very difficult experience, had car dealers telling me they didn't know the money factor or residual on the model I wanted (EX), which is like a dentist telling you he doesn't know anything about teeth. Enter Tiffany, who e-mailed me the worksheet used to determine my deal. Not only was she forthcoming about facts others tried to hide,the deal offered was excellent from the get-go, it was a fair deal for me and allowed the dealership to earn a bit of coin, too. It compared favorably with offers I had secured from other dealers after much negotiation, it was their first (best) offer. No posing, no bait-and-switching, just all the info I needed and a fair offer right out of the box. I was impressed by her honesty and decided to lease the car from her. I would recommend them without any qualifications, the car was as described and the deal was easy and non-headache inducing, which is usually not the case when car shopping.

Tiffany Marie Walters

"I went to lash to check out the Optimas and within a few..."

I went to lash to check out the Optimas and within a few days I was able to drive off the lot with a brand new Kia!! Tiffany went over all the features with me and even followed up days later to see if I had any questions.

Tiffany

"I just recently purchased a car there last week best..."

I just recently purchased a car there last week best experience I have had. Everyone was very friendly and very helpful, Juan was the best and the manager eric was great no BS. I went to other dealerships in the area they were all full BS. They tried selling me the wrong car, and charging me over $1,000 in fees. Lash was straight forward in pricing, and had no hidden fees. I would never buy from any other place again, would recommend Lash Kia to everyone.

"My husband and I purchased a 2012 Kia Sportage. The..."

My husband and I purchased a 2012 Kia Sportage. The entire process was nothing but a headache with the price sky-rocketing with each visit. The sales people were horribly misogynistic, going as far as to laugh at me when I asked questions. They bullied my husband into a 5 year finance program, when we could easily pay off the car in 3 years. When the paperwork was finally completed, it took over 2 weeks for "our car" to arrive. The entire time they kept cajoling us into taking a hideous red car on their lot (with several hundred miles already on it). Every day I would call, and would be told that the brown color I requested (and was told would be available that weekend) is incredibly limited. Then when "our car" was finally ready -- what a disappointment! Not the car, but the mileage was already a few hundred miles and at the end of the day we paid over $2500 above our initial agreement due to fees, excess charges, and finance terms. I should have cancelled the contract when the car wasn't available immediately. I sorely regret that.

Lash