Lawrence Kia

Nate Howe, Service Consultant, Lawrence Kia

Nate Howe

Service Consultant

March 21, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Lgoad123

Erika was our sales person and she was great! She listened to what we wanted and what we could afford. We didn't feel pressured into anything. She is very friendly and welcoming. At Lawrence Kia you can tell everyone enjoys working together and they have fun. You don't typically see that in a sales environment especially in a dealership. You can tell they take their customer service serious. I highly recommend her for your next vehicle purchase.

March 15, 2017

"great!"

- jamckins

Great service, great salesmen and I will recommend them to friends and family! They were very friendly and worked very hard to get us our car for our family.

March 15, 2017

"Awesome Followup with Service Department"

- DrBakken

I just bought a new Kia Soul from Nick Williams about 3 weeks ago. The Lawrence Kia offered me a 1,000 mile checkup, and I took them up on their offer. I was so excited to meet the service department crew, and they are fabulous.. A big thanks to Will, Darren, and Nate for your awesome service, and treating my car as your own! I am impressed with Kia's warranty, and even more impressed that they follow up and make sure it's easy for owners to service their vehicles! I travel 1 hour to go to Lawrence Kia!!!! I pass 3 other Kia dealerships on my way to Lawrence, but for me, it's worth the trip to be treated like family! Service department pluses: Popcorn, large screen TV, comfy chairs and tables to work at if you need it. I was told 1.5 hour wait, and 45 minutes later, I was zoomin' down the road of Lawrence! Happy Days! I'm impressed!

New 2015 Kia Optima, $16999