Lawrence Subaru

Lawrence Subaru Info

Apple Acura Subaru

never again
12/27/2015

""Great car buying experience""

I just purchased a 2016 Crosstrek and I would recommend Lawrence Subaru to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, new or pre-owned. Joe Weaver was my salesman, he was very friendly and knowledgeable, he made the car buying experience a breeze. I will definitely be returning there for my next car purchase. I just can't say enough to show how pleased I am with Lawrence Subaru.

Joe Weaver

stephaniebuchman13
6/24/2013

"Went in to purchase a used vehicle. vehicle had mounds of..."

Went in to purchase a used vehicle. vehicle had mounds of dog hair and a lot of stains through out. Looked like previous owners had just dropped it off and yet it has been there for 3 months. Sales rep (steve) did not give me the time of day or ask what I was looking for just opened the door to the car and stood there. Called in and talked to the owner...TONY LAWRENCE and he told me that my concern for the stains and dog hair was me being "picky". I mentioned that his customer service was lacking and he proceeded to tell me that he no longer wanted to do business with me because I was too "nit-picky" THIS DEALERSHIP DID NOT EVEN SIT DOWN WITH ME TO TALK NUMBERS OR TO SEE WHAT I WAS INTERESTED IN AND NEVER EVEN SAW MY TRADE---I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP AND DO NOT RECOMEND ANYONE EVEN GIVE THEM A THOUGHT!!!!!!!

Steve and TONY LAWRENCE