Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Dannyboy1983
1/30/2016

"2016 Jeep Patriot"

I went by the dealership to get some ideas on what I may like as a new vehicle. I was met in the lot by Nick and after a few questions he showed me the '16 Jeep Patriot. I was surprised on how much room there is and it definitely handled better than my '01 Xterra. Nick and Mr. Underwood were able to help me get my payments to where I was comfortable and the Jeep now sits in my driveway.

Nick Guyot, Mr Underwood

hearts4jeep
1/14/2016

"In limbo"

I was excited to but a Jeep Grand Cherokee! I went in told them what I wanted. I decided I wanted to see an overland and I was offerd the Summit. I didn't consider it at first cause I was in thought it might be to pricey. But I was guaranteed I would like the price of it. New 2014 with a few flaws cause it was a demo car. The numbers given were over my max I wanted for payments and months to pay it in! After many conversations the price was where I wanted to go to the credit union. And the NADA website was what they used cause they had to couture it as a used car cause of the age of the vehicle. There was a significant gap in the MSRP. I just wanted someone to explain to me and I dint hear from anyone even after the banker talked to may sales rep as I was there. So the banker explained to me. I text and was told to call sales manager. When I did, no call back. The next day he was off. I asked to speak to someone else and I eventually got a call back but was told it's a new car but they had to use the site but that is not accurate. The dealership goes by their own MSRP regardless of age cause it is new well, never had a tile or lean. I just wanted an explanation of the gap because it will be used and the MSRP that the bank gave me when I pull it off the lot. I was referred to someone else that would call me and explain.The next day I got a call but by then I had been tired of being the buck passed off. I feel if I can get a newer car the same or close to the specs the demo with the flaws has I might as well get a different one. At least I could take it home and not streight to the shop for repairs then home. Its alot of money to spend on a truck not perfect. I really like Brittany she is very helpful and patient she has been a buffer through my experience. I hope we can come to some agreement.

Coach, both sales mangers, Brittany

hearts4jeep responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Since this post noone has contacted me like usual.

hallb
12/20/2015

"New Purchase"

Just purchased a new ram 2500 from Lawton Dodge Ram dealer. Could not have dealt with nicer people. All negotiations honest and up front. No questions needed, Truck salesman Eric was up front and extremely knowledgably. Answering all the questions that we ask. Would definitely recommend him. Excellent and knowledgably people all around from start to finish. Best selection of trucks for miles around. Recommend this dealership for price and selection. Lynn & Betty

Eric Price

Disgusted with Lawton CJDR dealership
11/18/2015

"Waste of Time"

went in to Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge to look at buying a new jeep Wrangler Unlimited. After being shown the used jeeps that were on the lot was told they would try to locate what we wanted. Only vehicle they could find that was available to trade for was one of the three colors we said we didn't want. I asked the sales man what the price would be and he pointed to the MSRP. When i didn't agree to that was told by the sales manager that several 2016 jeeps sere on order and he would check to see when they would be in and call me. It has been over a week and no call has been recieved but that is ok because we found a jeep at Byford in Duncan for a much better deal (not the Msrp that Lawton wanted) in one of the colors we were looking for. Don't waste your time with Lawton unless you want poor service and a RipOFF. I even got a better quote from Chase at Vernon Auto Group in three minitues over the phone but ended up going with Byford because of the Free oil changes. Don't waste your time at Lawton call Vernon (ask for Chase), Byford or Altus.

Saleman and sales manager

Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

November 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our General Manager, John Sumner, has been notified. We want to extend our sincerest regrets for losing the opportunity to work with you. We don't want this to happen to another customer; we would like to learn more about your experience so this doesn't occur again. If you could please connect with Mr. Sumner at jsumner@lawtoncjd.com and provide him with any details you can about your visit, he'll do his best to help rectify any issues you experienced and cease this from occurring in the future. We hope to hear from you soon.

Dave
11/05/2015

"Super nice personnel"

Everyone was so nice to us. Thank you Nick for helping us buy our new 2015 Dodge Ram Truck. He helped us trade in 2 trucks for the new one

Nick Guyyot

Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

November 06, 2015

You're very welcome, Dave, and thank you for the great review! Nick will be very happy that you're enjoying your new truck and the compliments. Congratulations and welcome to the Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM family!

Poobear
11/01/2015

"Mad as heck"

I cant even give them a single star but without it cant post this. I purchased a NEW 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 that this dealership modified, At time of sale the insured me EVERYTHING was all MOPAR parts and had a full warranty. Afterwards I found out they had installed a lowering kit that was NOT MOPAR and that they had no idea as to what they were doing as they had NO technician trained on this type of installation. I have had to do all the foot work and they wont even help much less even trying to contact me to try and resolve this issue. Ive had to contact the manufacturer as well as a authorized dealer and installer for this product. In the end the end even the installer is saying this is not a minor issue and needs to be fixed. Which this dealership has no intentions of repairing and even charged me for one repair that was directly caused by their incorrect installation. In the end I would and will never recommend this dealer to anyone at all. If you drive by this dealership and think you want to stop in and look. It would be in your benefit to keep on driving. I would much rather drive 100+ miles to a reputable dealership before I will ever darken their door. If only once this dealership would have even tried to contact me instead of leaving it up to me the customer to do what they should have done I might have a different opinion but they wont even try.

Sales manager and service manager

Disappointed
7/15/2015

"No Service"

Kept being placed on hold each time I called which was several. No one from the service department would pick up the phone and the administrative assistant just kept apologizing. Took my business to Goodyear instead.

Admin Asst

Camaro
6/28/2015

"Vehicle purchase"

My first time there - a very positive experience. I was looking at convertibles and started with a Miata. The salesman and manager were very courteous and professional. They let me take my time and didn't pressure me. I then test drove a camaro and I wound up buying that, and the price was very reasonable (no trade). The process was not a hassle - the finance manager was very professional and made the paperwork easy to complete. Everything promised was put in writing and it was provided or completed. I needed one thing fixed and I made an appointment for Saturday. I showed up and they told me there was one person in front of me. It didn't take long at all, and it was repaired correctly. Ive moved many times and have dealt with dealerships all across the US, this one really left me with a good impression.

Sunny

Alyssa0123
4/28/2015

"Great buying experience "

We loved having Trevor there to help us and had a great buying experience! Everyone was very friendly to my family and I. We would recommend them to anyone'

Trevor

BLAKE
4/27/2015

"Couldn't be more pleased! "

Couldn't be more pleased with our experience with the purchase of our 2015 Town & Country! Thanks to Mac and all those that had a hand in meeting our family's need. Such a great staff and 5 stars alone for supporting Fort Sill and those that serve our country! Would highly recommend to all looking for a dealership that is there for the customer, when it comes to meeting the customers needs!

MAC