Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Vernon Auto Group

"Long Day"

I have gone to this dealer two times now. The first time I was shown three cars and finally told tha there was only one car in my price range that fit my needs. I got no choice in color, make, or model; the car I was offered had been modified, the dashboard cut, and had wires protruding from the dash and in the trunk. The under-car lighting (which I asked many times to have removed) eventually fell off, forcing me to pull over and clear up the litter. For a day or two I had one of the tubes dragging and I never knew it. That car began to have clutch issues. I returned to the dealership for an oil change and was told the clutch had burned out. Factory warranty was void and the bill would be over $1,800 dollars for repairs. OR, I could get a new car. I was with my daughter that day and I spent over eight hours waiting, sitting in the waiting room and the offices. We had no lunch (thank God I'm not a diabetic) and it was nearly six oclock when the paperwork finally was complete. Again, I had absolutely NO choice in vehicles. I was offered one car, no color choice, no upholstery choice. The only thing that I was provided with was water.

"Coach"

"Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge"

I was referred here by a friend who promised I would get the best deal around. Sunny went above and beyond to make sure I got just that. I told him exactly what I wanted and he made sure I left with exactly that plus more. Not only did we get a new vehicle but we also gained a friend! Every employee was very kind and generous to us and catered to our every need. We had a great experience and I will definitely refer everyone I know. I'll never buy from any other dealership again. Appreciate ya Sunny! :)

Sunny Sumner

"Great!"

This is an amazing dealership, the customer service is great & they try and help you the best that they can. I appreciate what they have done for my wife and I. They are good at what they do. Thank you Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Bryce, Jorge, Candice

"Great Dealership"

After going to just about every dealership in Lawton they were the only once that would actually deal with me and go above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted and keep trying till they were able to get me approved for a loan I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of a car or truck I know that I will always go back to them for every need I have and Mr. Altstatt the owner is a stand up guy and will bend over backwards himself to help in anyway he can. Great dealership with a great staff.

Chris

"Best dealership"

Great services,they help us find two vehicle we wanted. The best dealership ever,we leave in colorado springs and let me tell u nothing like lawton Dodge dealership,i will always will come back and buy my kids future cars.

Owner

"Great Experience "

They worked with us to get the payment we needed to achive and gave us choices to get there. Very friendly and considerate and explained in laymens terms to answer our questions. Was very helpful.

JC/ Bill

"Very helpful and friendly. Didnt feel pressured or..."

Very helpful and friendly. Didnt feel pressured or rushed. I would recommend the dealership to anyone and in fact have. I own a restaurant in town and deal in customer service for a living. I know the difference between good and bad. They do a great job here.

Jorge

"I shopped several dealers looking for my truck. Visited 3..."

I shopped several dealers looking for my truck. Visited 3 and Rob was the guy for me! He listened to my requirements and made it happen. They answered all questions, installed hitch, detailed and filled up with fuel as promised. They allowed me to look on my own as well as assisted me when I wanted. Not alot of pressure to "hurry up and pick one"!! I will be going back when I am ready for A NEW ONE!! I have dealt with their service department and it is outstanding as well. They are very accommodating with my schedule. Hard to get these days. I would recommend them both!

"DJ. is a very good saleman, he worked very hard to get us..."

DJ. is a very good saleman, he worked very hard to get us the van that we needed, and the price, The people there are very helpful asked if we needed anything to drink. I hope to see DJ in the next few years to get our next new car or suv. Thanks

D J.

"On Feb 10,2014 I totaled out my truck during an ice..."

On Feb 10,2014 I totaled out my truck during an ice storm, less then 2 years old. So I was in no hurry to go shopping again, least of all deal with salesman and thier tacktics. Valintine's Day was just around the conner and my Wife decided to suprise me with a truck. I must say I was shocked at what a great deal she got, the friendlyness of the salesman(s) and the finance person WOW!!! Two days later I heard a knocking in the drive shaft. I took a deep breath because it didn't come with a warrenty. I was prepared for the battle, however to my suprise I was asked to bring it in right away. I was told it was going to cost $107.00. Okay Marcus prepare to fight. No fight nessassary. the Service manager called the Used car Manager manager and 45 minutes later I was back on the road with no money out of pocket expense. They really worked as a team and I would highly recommend them to my friends and others. Best Valintine Day gift ever and it just happen to red LOL!!!!

William F. and chris