Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

kkwendel
3/01/2015

"Best Truck Buying Experience"

We did our research and choose the best option on the market when we were looking for a pre-owned 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie LongHorn Edition CrewCab. What a beautiful truck, with all the bells and whistles. We told our Salesmen Sonny what we were willing to spend and what we wanted out our trade and within minutes he came back within $500. of what we had talked about. We were happy with the numbers, did the paperwork and we we off in our new truck. Thanks Sonny for taking such great care of us. If you are looking for an great truck buying experience, give Lawton DodgeRam Dealer a chance to earn your business, I can tell you, that you will not be disappointed!

Sonny & Trevor & Amber

2014 Ram
2/02/2015

"Best truck buying experience in my 45 years of life."

I did my research and chose the best truck option on the market, the 2014 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab. I received huge rebates, told the salesman what I could pay and what I needed for my trade in. He returned within 20 minutes with the deal I requested! No hagle, no runaround, straight forward deal. I signed the paperwork and was out the door with my new truck a happy man. If you are looking for an honest truck buying experience, look no further than Lawton Ram dealer.

JJ and Bryce

1Rhema
1/31/2015

"Tedious "

The experience was horrible to say the least. I test drove a Ram 1500 and was told that I could get it at a specific price w/ the payments that I desired. When it was time to make the deal the truck was brought to me as wells the papers. I was offered a trade-in value for my 2011 Ram that was far less than the actual value of the truck. The financing was poor in that I was told that the deal was done and I just need to go to the bank and turn in some paperwork. I got to the bank and was told that I needed to pick up the check from them and turn it in to the dealership. In the process of getting stuff done at the bank it was discovered that the information was filled out by an employee at the dealership which is a violation. Because of that they had to cancel the paperwork and redo them all. THE BIGGEST problem that I had was that the agreed upon pay period for the loan wasn't what I was told at the bank. The papers at the dealership had a longer pay period than what I was told at the bank. The bank also had hire payments than what I agreed with the dealership upon. In the end I ended up driving in a truck that technically wasn't mine for over 2-weeks because of pour financing at the dealership. The vehicle had slight hail damage, but the dealership was so reluctant in marking the price down. I looked at the price for a vehicle w/o hail damage and noticed that the price wasn't too far from what they sold this truck for. To say the least, I will never do business with the Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership & their shady way of doing things.

Steve B
1/28/2015

"Warranty work and new car buying experience"

I recently took my 2011 Jeep Wrangler into Lawton Chrysler / Jeep / Dodge to have some transmission repair work done. It was under warranty so the work was done for no charge. The service department completed the work completely and earlier than promised. During the visit we saw a new Jeep Wrangler Sahara that we were interested in. The sales staff was easy to work with and we got a great price. Very good overall experience.

Jordan Johnson

Ruben
1/20/2015

"Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Customer Service"

First and foremost I would like to tell everyone that my experience at this dealer was outstanding, Mr. Jordan Johnson (sales representative) was a very professional and he listened to my needs when looking at the vehicle I had found on line. I will recommend this dealer to anyone and also recommend to everyone to go see Mr. Jordan Johnson and you will be very pleased with the experience and professionalism of this individual and you will end up going back for years to come to buy vehicles at this dealership.

Jordan Johnson

AW73566
10/16/2014

"Long Day"

I have gone to this dealer two times now. The first time I was shown three cars and finally told tha there was only one car in my price range that fit my needs. I got no choice in color, make, or model; the car I was offered had been modified, the dashboard cut, and had wires protruding from the dash and in the trunk. The under-car lighting (which I asked many times to have removed) eventually fell off, forcing me to pull over and clear up the litter. For a day or two I had one of the tubes dragging and I never knew it. That car began to have clutch issues. I returned to the dealership for an oil change and was told the clutch had burned out. Factory warranty was void and the bill would be over $1,800 dollars for repairs. OR, I could get a new car. I was with my daughter that day and I spent over eight hours waiting, sitting in the waiting room and the offices. We had no lunch (thank God I'm not a diabetic) and it was nearly six oclock when the paperwork finally was complete. Again, I had absolutely NO choice in vehicles. I was offered one car, no color choice, no upholstery choice. The only thing that I was provided with was water.

"Coach"

Chabhix
8/28/2014

"Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge"

I was referred here by a friend who promised I would get the best deal around. Sunny went above and beyond to make sure I got just that. I told him exactly what I wanted and he made sure I left with exactly that plus more. Not only did we get a new vehicle but we also gained a friend! Every employee was very kind and generous to us and catered to our every need. We had a great experience and I will definitely refer everyone I know. I'll never buy from any other dealership again. Appreciate ya Sunny! :)

Sunny Sumner

Boykin
8/14/2014

"Great!"

This is an amazing dealership, the customer service is great & they try and help you the best that they can. I appreciate what they have done for my wife and I. They are good at what they do. Thank you Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Bryce, Jorge, Candice

Kelly Sullivan
7/10/2014

"Great Dealership"

After going to just about every dealership in Lawton they were the only once that would actually deal with me and go above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted and keep trying till they were able to get me approved for a loan I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of a car or truck I know that I will always go back to them for every need I have and Mr. Altstatt the owner is a stand up guy and will bend over backwards himself to help in anyway he can. Great dealership with a great staff.

Chris

morenaboricua1
5/26/2014

"Best dealership"

Great services,they help us find two vehicle we wanted. The best dealership ever,we leave in colorado springs and let me tell u nothing like lawton Dodge dealership,i will always will come back and buy my kids future cars.

Owner