Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

JonSmith
4/30/2016

"Rip off"

Went to purchase a vehicle but when we got there it had over 5k extra miles than advertised. Not to mention the windshield was cracked and the tires were balding. Rude staff and not a good dealership

Coach, brittney

Julio Gonzalez
4/23/2016

"Dissapointed"

These people are liars, told me rather were going ro.add the title tax and licence so waited for them for a mortgage the and went back and they told me they were not responsible for it.

April 29, 2016

Hello Julio, Our GM John Sumner is trying to reach out to you now to talk and find out where the miscommunication took place and exactly how we can help! You can also reach him at jsumner@lawtoncjd.com. Thank-you

ADE
3/23/2016

"Ram purchase"

I highly recommend Lawton Chrysler after talking with Brittany. I have purchased 1 used pickup and 1 new pickup in the last 2 months. Mr. Sumner you have a excellent staff working for you.

Brittany T, Coach, Mr. Underwood and Dane

Jamer
3/21/2016

"New car purchase"

My husband and I, we're looking to purchase our daughter her first new car. Her heart was set on Dodge Dart. Almost immediately after entering the dealership we were greeted by a friendly sales staff and the sales person give us his full attention in helping us find the right car. We had a good car buying experience with Lawton dodge Chrysler Jeep! And, yes, I would definitely recommend Lawton Dodge for your New or used car purchase...

Nickelas, Jay

James P
2/29/2016

"First time Ram owner"

So far I am very pleased with the service at Lawton DCJ. I don't like to be hassled that much so they put me in a new 4x4 truck and sent me on my way for the night with a 2016 brochure to decide if I wanted any options. I am very pleased with my New Ram 1500 and the service.

Nick, Andrew and Mr. Underwood

March 14, 2016

James, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and that you are enjoying your new Ram. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Dannyboy1983
1/30/2016

"2016 Jeep Patriot"

I went by the dealership to get some ideas on what I may like as a new vehicle. I was met in the lot by Nick and after a few questions he showed me the '16 Jeep Patriot. I was surprised on how much room there is and it definitely handled better than my '01 Xterra. Nick and Mr. Underwood were able to help me get my payments to where I was comfortable and the Jeep now sits in my driveway.

Nick Guyot, Mr Underwood

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that Nick and Mr. Underwood were able to help you out with your Jeep Patriot. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

hearts4jeep
1/14/2016

"In limbo"

I was excited to but a Jeep Grand Cherokee! I went in told them what I wanted. I decided I wanted to see an overland and I was offerd the Summit. I didn't consider it at first cause I was in thought it might be to pricey. But I was guaranteed I would like the price of it. New 2014 with a few flaws cause it was a demo car. The numbers given were over my max I wanted for payments and months to pay it in! After many conversations the price was where I wanted to go to the credit union. And the NADA website was what they used cause they had to couture it as a used car cause of the age of the vehicle. There was a significant gap in the MSRP. I just wanted someone to explain to me and I dint hear from anyone even after the banker talked to may sales rep as I was there. So the banker explained to me. I text and was told to call sales manager. When I did, no call back. The next day he was off. I asked to speak to someone else and I eventually got a call back but was told it's a new car but they had to use the site but that is not accurate. The dealership goes by their own MSRP regardless of age cause it is new well, never had a tile or lean. I just wanted an explanation of the gap because it will be used and the MSRP that the bank gave me when I pull it off the lot. I was referred to someone else that would call me and explain.The next day I got a call but by then I had been tired of being the buck passed off. I feel if I can get a newer car the same or close to the specs the demo with the flaws has I might as well get a different one. At least I could take it home and not streight to the shop for repairs then home. Its alot of money to spend on a truck not perfect. I really like Brittany she is very helpful and patient she has been a buffer through my experience. I hope we can come to some agreement.

Coach, both sales mangers, Brittany

hearts4jeep responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Since this post noone has contacted me like usual.

hallb
12/20/2015

"New Purchase"

Just purchased a new ram 2500 from Lawton Dodge Ram dealer. Could not have dealt with nicer people. All negotiations honest and up front. No questions needed, Truck salesman Eric was up front and extremely knowledgably. Answering all the questions that we ask. Would definitely recommend him. Excellent and knowledgably people all around from start to finish. Best selection of trucks for miles around. Recommend this dealership for price and selection. Lynn & Betty

Eric Price

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that Eric was able to help you out and that you are happy with your new Ram. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Disgusted with Lawton CJDR dealership
11/18/2015

"Waste of Time"

went in to Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge to look at buying a new jeep Wrangler Unlimited. After being shown the used jeeps that were on the lot was told they would try to locate what we wanted. Only vehicle they could find that was available to trade for was one of the three colors we said we didn't want. I asked the sales man what the price would be and he pointed to the MSRP. When i didn't agree to that was told by the sales manager that several 2016 jeeps sere on order and he would check to see when they would be in and call me. It has been over a week and no call has been recieved but that is ok because we found a jeep at Byford in Duncan for a much better deal (not the Msrp that Lawton wanted) in one of the colors we were looking for. Don't waste your time with Lawton unless you want poor service and a RipOFF. I even got a better quote from Chase at Vernon Auto Group in three minitues over the phone but ended up going with Byford because of the Free oil changes. Don't waste your time at Lawton call Vernon (ask for Chase), Byford or Altus.

Saleman and sales manager

November 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our General Manager, John Sumner, has been notified. We want to extend our sincerest regrets for losing the opportunity to work with you. We don't want this to happen to another customer; we would like to learn more about your experience so this doesn't occur again. If you could please connect with Mr. Sumner at jsumner@lawtoncjd.com and provide him with any details you can about your visit, he'll do his best to help rectify any issues you experienced and cease this from occurring in the future. We hope to hear from you soon.

Dave
11/05/2015

"Super nice personnel"

Everyone was so nice to us. Thank you Nick for helping us buy our new 2015 Dodge Ram Truck. He helped us trade in 2 trucks for the new one

Nick Guyyot

March 14, 2016

Dave, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that Nick was able to help you out and that you are happy with your purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

November 06, 2015

You're very welcome, Dave, and thank you for the great review! Nick will be very happy that you're enjoying your new truck and the compliments. Congratulations and welcome to the Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM family!