Le Mieux & Son Toyota Scion

Heiser Toyota Scion

Unsatisfied
2/29/2016

"Worst customer service!"

I had stopped to look at used, tried a few out. Salesperson had no enthusiasm to sell. I emailed after to ask a question, no response!I emailed sales manager regarding question, told me they were real busy and someone get back to me soon, well you guessed it, they never called me back. Follow up is #1 when it comes to basic selling. They could have had my money weeks ago, but never returned a call including their management. No follow up=no sale. I would recommend any dealer over this mickey mouse operation. If this is how you are treated before the sale you can expect the same after.Take heed and you will thank me later.

Andy used car manager

Tomcat
2/13/2016

"Customer service??"

SALES & SERVICE!! June of 2015 we decided to buy a new vehicle 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE plus. Started out e-mailing several different dealers in the area of zip code 54220. Le Mieux was one of them. The internet person at Le mieux Toyota sent ONE e-mail, no other response or return phone call. Several weeks later per their internet new vehicle inventory, BTW which was not accurate, I called Le Mieux & Son Toyota in Green Bay on Oneida St .since they were the closest dealer to me to discuss purchasing a vehicle, the sales person was even more disinterested, so why continue down this road. Purchased a vehicle August 31, 2015, ninety five miles away from my residence Obviously .NOT Le Mieux Early February tried calling numerous times of the day for an appointment for service. Another endless road, transferred to the service dept. only to get a GENERAL voice mail box. Made an appt, but had to cancel it for personal reasons, but again a fruitless attempt to reach a live person in the service dept, maybe should of been a NO show ,( but not the right thing to do) .would of this prompted a phone call?? ended up talking with a office employee (Alasha) ?? to cancel. Not a customers problem that you are extremely busy in the service dept, to schedule an appt.or answer the phone.

Alasha & Tracey