Lease Return Center

Maurice  S., Sales , Lease Return Center

Maurice S.

4.4

May 04, 2017

"Great Deal, Great Car, Great Customer Service!"

- Bill Fold

Great Deal, Great Car, Great Customer Service! What more could a car buyer ask for? (Ryan worked with us and provided a great deal on the right car for us.)

Ryan P.

April 24, 2017

"Love my 2014 BMW 528i - Great people, great service"

- Tofayel Khan

I worked with Maurice, he was very courteous and I was able to get the car I wanted within a very short time. Hafiz was also nice for processing my Maryland tag. Great people, great service.

Maurice S.
Other Employees : Hafiz

March 29, 2017

"Con Artist "

- BMWFanatic

Ryan lied to me about the overall mechanical condition of my car. When I asked to take the vehicle to get a pre purchase inspection, he said I could get one from BMW since it was under warranty. AMG motors took the vehicle in for "pulsating brake" issue. I did not realize they did not perform a pre purchase inspection. Ryan led me away from a 3rd party auto shop for a pre purchase inspection because he knew their were multiple problems with the car. One of them being, a cracked rear axle which I almost died on my way home. My cars a lemon & AMG motors had to of known about since they're a dealership. They still sold me a faulty car on devious sales practice. If you do buy a car from here, do NOT take any of their recommendations.

Used 2014 BMW X3, $22900