Leckner Nissan

Leckner Nissan Info

GC
9/24/2016

"Service"

My first visit to this dealership was for a scheduled maintenance/service. From start to finish, Steve was fantastic. He thoroughly explained everything and was extremely professional and helpful. I opted also to have some unscheduled maintenance done and he made sure it was complete in time for me to get to my son's soccer game. A+++

Steve

AHMAD SALEH
9/21/2016

"very good job dylan brown"

this is the best service ever got in Leckner nissan at stafford virginia customer service highly recomended service excellent the people there owsome christia gileau the best

Christina Gileau

brown,lawenforcement911*
9/13/2016

"LECKNER NISSAN OF ELLICOTT CITY"

I have never really had an excellent car buying experience until Labor Day-2016. I went to Leckner Nissan-Ellicott City, MD and there I purchased a car that I would have never bought without the personally assistance of the Leckner Nissan of Ellicott City Staff. When visiting other dealerships and being treated poorly or ignored Mr. Samuel Ferrell, Mr. Cai Holiday, and Mr. Richard showed me how great above and beyond customer service should be conducted. I was so impressed with the customer service and professionalism that I total all of my friends, family, and co-workers, the next car they decide to purchase must be from LECKNER NISSAN OF ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Special thanks to Mr. Ferrell, Mr. Holiday, and Mr. Richard!!!!

Samuel Ferrell, Cai Holiday, Richard ****, of Leckner Nissan of Ellicott City

dalejarrett4ever
9/09/2016

"Brake Service "

Since I moved to Virginia I always bring my Nissan to Leckner (previously owned by Rossner) and always have the best service and experience. This time it wasn't my Nissan that needed service, it was my Audi. Yes it does seem strange that someone that owns an Audi would bring it in for service to a Nissan dealership but there was good reason. I am not an expert on doing brakes so I would rather pay someone that try and do it myself, well when I went to the Audi dealership they quoted me $1065.00 just to do the rear brakes and I almost fell out of my seat. Yes, I know owning one of these cars comes with its disadvantages and I am not complaining but that quote was ridiculous. I immediately drove over to Leckner and spoke to Robert who is the Service technician that always works on my Nissan and the man is top notch and one of the reasons my 2005 Altima is still running strong at 187,000 miles. Robert looked into the job about the brakes and said it could be done. He got with Christina in the Service department and let me say this lady is amazing, friendly and very professional and took care of working up a quote and ordering the parts. Needless to say the quote was much less than the Audi dealership quoted me and I trust Robert 110%. My Audi had the rear brakes done three days later and they work with no issues. A big thank you to Christina and Robert for all of their work and dedication to keeping the customer informed and doing an outstanding job.

Christina Gileau
Robert Rodriguez

Valarie Parker
9/06/2016

"The Best Service Ever"

The Sales Managers and the Sales Consultant were all very friendly and courteous. They went out of their way to meet my needs and requests and explained all options available. The best car buying experience I've ever had!

Pat Honore
Chris Meidt, Anthony "A.J." Alston

Jennie
9/05/2016

"Courteous and professional"

The staff was friendly. Jorge greeted us and was helpful without putting pressure on us to purchase. The purchase was pretty smooth with Bob and Mike working through the financial part of the deal. The car was detailed nicely and ready to go once the paperwork was finished. I would recommend Leckner Nissan when shopping for your next car.

Jorge Panozo
Bob and Mike

Carl M Apperson
8/15/2016

"shopping visit"

We visited the dealership to shop for a used car. Brittney Bland was very pleasant and prompt with our follow up request to view a car.

Brittany Bland

pronewsguyDC
7/31/2016

"Horrible Service Experience "

I have amended my review for the following reason. The dealership has contacted me and worked on a solution that is fair to both of us. They have have offered to detail my vehicle and promised a complete oil chance on my next service. I give management an "A" for effort in trying to resolve this and also earn my business back. On Saturday July 30th I brought my Nissan Frontier in for a 30,000 mile oil change. Originally I bought this truck when this dealership was Rosner Nissan. With the purchase of the car were lifetime oil changes. For the last couple of oil changes I have found the service deteriorating. On this visit I stood by my car for over 10 minutes before the service writer appeared. There were cars lined up to get in to the service area. I finally got my car in line for the oil change and waited. As I did I was able to watch the technician service my vehicle. I had a suspicion he didn't change the oil filter, but wasn't sure. Upon completion of my service I went to my truck and was appalled that there was oil all over my steering wheel. Not wanting to make a big deal out of this I cleaned the steering with the best I could and went home. When I did I decided to check the oil. I was curious if the filter was changed. I popped the hood and was livid when I walked to the front of the vehicle to find oily hand & palm prints all over the hood. News flash: I pay good money for this truck every month--respect it! So then I check the oil. There is just a smudge on the dipstick. The oil isn't even full. I had to go buy a quart of oil to fill it. How shoddy can you be? I called Nissan to lodge a complaint and sent an email to the dealer. To their credit the GM called me shortly after I mailed it. But, I was amazed by his first question, which was: Did I pay for the oil change or was this part of a program (like Rosner Reward) and still don't know what difference that makes. He then told me he was too busy to deal with this but would call me back Monday! Anyway, this dealership has lost me. I will either go to a Rosner dealership where they honor the oil change program or change my own oil. I am very disappointed and unhappy with the way my vehicle and I have been treated.

Unavailable right now

Cstaylor
7/23/2016

"Very helpful, and not pushy! "

My husband and I had a great experience at Leckner. Left feeling great about our purchase. We didn't feel like we were forced into buying a new vehicle.

Jorge Panozo

car_fanatic
7/19/2016

"Excellent experience"

I purchased a brand new vehicle at Leckner nissan less than a month ago, and i was very pleased with the vehicle (2016 nissan Rogue SL). I had a small issue with a headlight and the service department, but i immediately brought my concerns to Mr Leckner directly, and him and his management team truly care and value their customers, and are willing to jump through hoops to make the customer happy (me). I really gotta thank Mr leckner, Mr David Brady and Dylan Brown for their customer service and professionalism. Dylan brown spent at least 45 min going over the many features of the new nissan rogue. Much better staff and managers than cowles nissan, or hendrick honda which i purchased from before. My sales person was Jackie, she was awesome as well. luckily for me, i live only 2 miles away from the dealership, and i will stay with them as long as i own my nissan. Highly recommend.

David Brady, Dylan Brown, Jackie