Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Call
Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Welcome to Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep is one of the leading Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge dealerships in the Crestview, Wright and Destin area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At our dealership, you can choose from all the new Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge models including 200, 300, Town & Country, Journey, Nitro, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Grand Cherokee, Patriot, RAM, Wrangler and more. At our Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge dealership we strive to bring you low prices and reliable new and used cars.

About Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Service"

I purchased a new 2014 Ram 3500 truck. This truck did not have a Engine block heater cord installed at the factory. I had the parts dept order one. Made a 8:00a.m. appointment for installation of the cord, after waiting for two hrs, Service Manager asked where I would want the power cord installed in the front of the grill. Was told that the vehicle was ready and he went over what had been done which included update of the computer and a multi function safety check, that was billed to Chrysler and after he was done and he showed me where they had installed the power cord. The service manager said they really didn't really know how to do this and this was as good as they could do. Called Chrysler told them about the poor installation and was informed that I needed to go back to dealer to work out problem. Went back next to dealer, was told they still didn't know how to do it any differently. I took truck to auto repair shop and had the cord installed as it should have been it it had come from the dealer. Took truck back for some minor problems, was told by same service manager that the problems would have to go to Chrysler for approval. Waited for two months for any word, returned to dealer and was told paper work had been lost. Since problems still existed new paperwork was processed and have been waiting for six months for the dealer to contact me with a response to the problems.

"Great."

I took my Jeep in for a recall part and had a great experience. The part was replaced quickly and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Service Department

"Very Unreasonable service did not resolve issue they..."

Very Unreasonable service did not resolve issue they created. offered tire rotation in exchange for 200 dollar loss and did not clean engine or undercarriage which was the issue

mik

"Everyone was great and I would recommend doing business..."

Everyone was great and I would recommend doing business with them. Jackie was the best salesperson we have ever done business with. Call her and she will take care of you.

"I took my 300 Touring in for an oil change the first time..."

I took my 300 Touring in for an oil change the first time and was waiting for it. Some guy come into the waiting room and tells me I needed all this work done on the front end, monitors, sensors and brakes.. Not bad for an oil change. I had the work done for around $800 and left. As I was driving home from FWB to Navarre (30 mi) all my dash lights pertaining to the brakes came on, ABS, Skid light and one other. I called the service dept. and brought the car back and they said I needed more work, which was not true. After a couple trips back to this place I finally paid over about $1,500. About a week later all the lights came back on the dash and I called to make another appt. to bring the car back. Now mind you this is a car that I purchased new in 2006 and had it serviced there only, unless out of town. We could not make the apt because of a serious family health issue, after everything calmed down my, "Check engine" light came on, so I stopped at a parts store who put a gauge on the computer and it said that the transmission had some problems. Now this vehicle never ran bad or stopped running, just wanted the codes for why the light was on. Made another appt. with Lee in FWB and took it in. I was again was told it was a brake problem, (I had just had a complete brake job done there a few months ago), also had a accelerator problem, which was not the truth. I also want to add that I told them my tire light was on and one might be low. The Service Mgr. proceeded to tell me that the people in the parts store did not know what they were talking about. I watched the parts guy perform the test and read the results myself. I NEVER saw the testing that LEE did. So now they are telling me I needed a new right (tire) sensor to put out the tire light, Another LIE. They had already replaced that sensor I told them, and the Mgr. then said, ("I said the left side") another lie, he said, "RIGHT" my wife was sitting right there. I was also told that I needed to pay them $340 to do something to the engine to see if that was the problem, and if it was not the cause they would do more work until they found the problem. So, what I was being told was to just keep paying while they did all this unnecessary work and hope that they find the problem. Can you believe this, and they said the guy at the parts store did not know what he was doing... I think it may be the other way around. And the turnover in this department is incredible, seems they always have someone new. I will also add, the parts store checked the codes for free and the place where I bought the vehicle told me that they were going to charge me $100 just to Hook the car up to evaluate it, nice way to treat a customer. Getting more upset by the minute from all the lies and them trying to rip me off yet again, I firmly believe this was being done on purpose by the service dept. personnel, I left. It was almost laughable that the Tire light was still on after I told them a tire might be low, (guess you can't gouge a customer by putting air in a tire), just to make it seem like there was a serious problem. I was also told that they had shut off all the lights, which again was a bold faced lie. So now believing I had all these serious problems with a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring, (Not a Cheap Vehicle) I left the dealership. This vehicle does have 100,000 miles on it, but it runs perfectly and is well maintained. Oil every 3000 miles and the trans was also serviced. So to make a long story short I went home and checked all the tires and in fact did have a tire 1/2 pound low and filled the tire. Well you can guess my astonishment at witnessing a miracle..... The tire light went off, imagine that!!!!! So, I go to the service center with the engine light on and the tire light also on. They try to soak me for $340 from jump street, not to fix the car, but to do something to see it that was the cause. In other words they wanted to troubleshoot my vehicle with my money and do things whether it needed it or not. I was not going down that rip-off road again. So I went home and fixed the problem with 1/2 pound of air, even though I told them to check the tires, which they never did or they would have filled the tire and, wham.. car fixed. I would not have taken the car in with just a tire light on, the check engine light was also on. Also, remember, I NEVER had any problems with this vehicle until these people destroyed my front end. They say it is not their fault, but the only people who have EVER worked on this car was.... THEM. My personal opinion is, if you value your vehicle and need service DO NOT go anywhere near Lee Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in FWB. These people have no clue, well actually they do, they just wont tell you. They will repair things that are not broken and you will pay for things you do not need as I did. If you are still under warranty you are good, but if your vehicle is paid off and the warranty is past you will be had, as you will be doing all the fronting of money. I will NEVER buy another vehicle from this place and I sure as Heck would never let these incompetent people ever touch another vehicle of mine. STAY AWAY... Philip D.

Service Department Management

Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

November 25, 2013

We are very sorry you did not have a positive experience at Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep. We take pride in our customer service and try to make every customer happy. Our service manager emailed you a response that addresses some of your specific concerns. We would be happy to discuss it with you further at your convenience.

"This dealership is horrible. Went there because either my..."

This dealership is horrible. Went there because either my multi function switch or clock spring was bad. I was told there was a warranty extension so they would be able to fix it free of charge. I had them look at it and it turns out they charged me $90.00 for just telling me what was wrong with my jeep(even though I already knew) and they didn't even fix the problem. I would recommend anybody thats thinking about going here not too. AT ALL. I will never be going back to this place ever again.

"I live about half way between 2 Dodge dealerships, Lee..."

I live about half way between 2 Dodge dealerships, Lee has a longer travel time due to traffic so my fiance' and I bought my car at the other dealer. After having a problem not be even diagnosed, I bit the bullet and braved the FWB traffic to take it to Lee, the service staff jumped on it right away and didn't feed me any bull about not being able to diagnose a stored code, they even brought in the Chrysler Engineering group to assist. Even though it took a couple of trips and a couple of faulty parts, the car is fixed and these guys have my respect. Lee will do any and all maintenance to my car. The service department was so outstanding, the next time I am in the market for a new Dodge I will buy from there.

Service Department

"I came to the dealer with a list of trucks in hand and a..."

I came to the dealer with a list of trucks in hand and a budget. Kim Erick was the salesperson who helped me. She hunted down 2 trucks that I wanted to look for for 2 days at all the dealers that they work with. This is the second used vehicle that I have ever bought, and they were extremely helpful and the pricing was much less than what I expected. The finance department adjusted the price to fit in my budget. I will be going back to this dealership when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle.

Kim Erck

"Lee Chrysler is a great distance from my home, so I am a..."

Lee Chrysler is a great distance from my home, so I am a regular customer of a competing Chrysler dealership, but I wasn’t satisfied with the quality of service I was getting, so I called and made an appointment with Lee Chrysler. My Service Advisor was Ashton Mack and, compared with my regular dealer, he took a lot of time to discuss with me what my car needed prior to my handing him the keys. He also remembered me from an earlier visit months ago. I told him right then that he seemed to know his job extremely well, because he was able to diagnose problems from just my description. He arranged a rental car for me while mine was being worked on, and when I came back that evening, it still wasn’t finished yet, so he stayed late until it was done. A lot of work, including a timing belt, was all being done in one day so that I could drive all the way back home that evening. The mechanic Jeff also stayed late, and even though it was past 5:30 pm he didn’t rush; I watched him checking each item carefully, and sometimes going back and improving it, until he was satisfied that it had been done right. This was first class service, much better than at the other dealership. Then when the work was done, everybody else had already left, so I thanked the mechanic and asked his name, then Ashton handed me the bill and gave me a chance to read it carefully, without any rush, and ask a few questions. The final bill was so reasonable that I felt like it was Christmas! It’s a long drive, but it’s worth it, so I will definitely go back to Lee Chrysler in Mary Esther Florida for my next service appointment. Thank you. -William Rogers

Ashton Mack, and the mechanic was Jeff

"On October 26, 2012 I had no intentions on buying a new..."

On October 26, 2012 I had no intentions on buying a new or used car. Me and my mother were buying time before going to take care of unrelated business. As we drove down Mary Esther Cutoff, she told me to turn into Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep and look at cars. I really didn't want to go to the car lot but there was nothing else to do so I agreed. We got onto the car lot and there were tons of appealing vehicles. We were greeted by Bryant Davis who insisted we took a look at all the features of the 2012 Dodge Charger. After Bryant showed us the features of the vehicle, he insisted we test drove it. Even though the vehicle was appealing and had all the features you could imagine in a vehicle, I still had no intentions of buying it. When we returned to the car lot, I noticed a 2012 Dodge Challenger that I did not want to leave without. I test drove it and fell in love. Me and my mother gave Bryant a price we would pay for it and in a matter of time, we were signing papers to bring it home with us. Bryant's hospitality, kindness, and ambition to get us the vehicle at the price we were looking to pay for the vehicle is why I'm the owner of a 2012 Dodge Challenger.

Bryant Davis