Read Reviews Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Service Center

3.8

3.6

based on 14 reviews

Overall
3.8

3.8 out of 5

Chris PikeInternet Sales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Welcome to Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep
We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep is one of the leading Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge dealerships in the Crestview, Wright and Destin area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At our dealership, you can choose from all the new Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge models including 200, 300, Town & Country, Journey, Nitro, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Grand Cherokee, Patriot, RAM, Wrangler and more. At our Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge dealership we strive to bring you low prices and reliable new and used cars.

Our Location

cjt1990
4/5/2014 1:12:53 AM

Service Department

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I took my Jeep in for a recall part and had a great experience. The part was replaced quickly and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Twitter
"Very Unreasonable service did not resolve issue they..."

artmoon
3/11/2014 4:16:38 PM

Steven JarrellSteven Jarrell
Ken SiskKen Sisk

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Very Unreasonable service did not resolve issue they created. offered tire rotation in exchange for 200 dollar loss and did not clean engine or undercarriage which was the issue

Twitter
"Everyone was great and I would recommend doing business..."

Bsmall1
11/8/2013 10:44:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Rick BrinkmanRick Brinkman
Jackie FreemanJackie Freeman
Eric SorensenEric Sorensen

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Everyone was great and I would recommend doing business with them. Jackie was the best salesperson we have ever done business with. Call her and she will take care of you.

Twitter
"I took my 300 Touring in for an oil change the first time..."

Chazzman2004
11/6/2013 2:13:20 PM

Service Department Management

1.2

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I took my 300 Touring in for an oil change the first time and was waiting for it. Some guy come into the waiting room and tells me I needed all this work done on the front end, monitors, sensors and brakes.. Not bad for an oil change. I had the work done for around $800 and left. As I was driving home from FWB to Navarre (30 mi) all my dash lights pertaining to the brakes came on, ABS, Skid light and one other. I called the service dept. and brought the car back and they said I needed more work, which was not true. After a couple trips back to this place I finally paid over about $1,500. About a week later all the lights came back on the dash and I called to make another appt. to bring the car back. Now mind you this is a car that I purchased new in 2006 and had it serviced there only, unless out of town. We could not make the apt because of a serious family health issue, after everything calmed down my, "Check engine" light came on, so I stopped at a parts store who put a gauge on the computer and it said that the transmission had some problems.

Now this vehicle never ran bad or stopped running, just wanted the codes for why the light was on. Made another appt. with Lee in FWB and took it in. I was again was told it was a brake problem, (I had just had a complete brake job done there a few months ago), also had a accelerator problem, which was not the truth. I also want to add that I told them my tire light was on and one might be low. The Service Mgr. proceeded to tell me that the people in the parts store did not know what they were talking about. I watched the parts guy perform the test and read the results myself. I NEVER saw the testing that LEE did. So now they are telling me I needed a new right (tire) sensor to put out the tire light, Another LIE. They had already replaced that sensor I told them, and the Mgr. then said, ("I said the left side") another lie, he said, "RIGHT" my wife was sitting right there. I was also told that I needed to pay them $340 to do something to the engine to see if that was the problem, and if it was not the cause they would do more work until they found the problem. So, what I was being told was to just keep paying while they did all this unnecessary work and hope that they find the problem. Can you believe this, and they said the guy at the parts store did not know what he was doing... I think it may be the other way around. And the turnover in this department is incredible, seems they always have someone new. I will also add, the parts store checked the codes for free and the place where I bought the vehicle told me that they were going to charge me $100 just to Hook the car up to evaluate it, nice way to treat a customer.

Getting more upset by the minute from all the lies and them trying to rip me off yet again, I firmly believe this was being done on purpose by the service dept. personnel, I left. It was almost laughable that the Tire light was still on after I told them a tire might be low, (guess you can't gouge a customer by putting air in a tire), just to make it seem like there was a serious problem. I was also told that they had shut off all the lights, which again was a bold faced lie. So now believing I had all these serious problems with a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring, (Not a Cheap Vehicle) I left the dealership. This vehicle does have 100,000 miles on it, but it runs perfectly and is well maintained. Oil every 3000 miles and the trans was also serviced. So to make a long story short I went home and checked all the tires and in fact did have a tire 1/2 pound low and filled the tire. Well you can guess my astonishment at witnessing a miracle..... The tire light went off, imagine that!!!!!

So, I go to the service center with the engine light on and the tire light also on. They try to soak me for $340 from jump street, not to fix the car, but to do something to see it that was the cause. In other words they wanted to troubleshoot my vehicle with my money and do things whether it needed it or not. I was not going down that rip-off road again. So I went home and fixed the problem with 1/2 pound of air, even though I told them to check the tires, which they never did or they would have filled the tire and, wham.. car fixed. I would not have taken the car in with just a tire light on, the check engine light was also on. Also, remember, I NEVER had any problems with this vehicle until these people destroyed my front end. They say it is not their fault, but the only people who have EVER worked on this car was.... THEM.

My personal opinion is, if you value your vehicle and need service DO NOT go anywhere near Lee Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in FWB. These people have no clue, well actually they do, they just wont tell you. They will repair things that are not broken and you will pay for things you do not need as I did. If you are still under warranty you are good, but if your vehicle is paid off and the warranty is past you will be had, as you will be doing all the fronting of money. I will NEVER buy another vehicle from this place and I sure as Heck would never let these incompetent people ever touch another vehicle of mine. STAY AWAY... Philip D.

Response From: Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Added: 11/25/2013 2:57:34 PM

We are very sorry you did not have a positive experience at Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep. We take pride in our customer service and try to make every customer happy. Our service manager emailed you a response that addresses some of your specific concerns. We would be happy to discuss it with you further at your convenience.

Twitter
"This dealership is horrible. Went there because either my..."

jessemauricio07
7/3/2013 7:10:39 PM

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

This dealership is horrible. Went there because either my multi function switch or clock spring was bad. I was told there was a warranty extension so they would be able to fix it free of charge. I had them look at it and it turns out they charged me $90.00 for just telling me what was wrong with my jeep(even though I already knew) and they didn't even fix the problem. I would recommend anybody thats thinking about going here not too. AT ALL. I will never be going back to this place ever again.

Twitter
"I live about half way between 2 Dodge dealerships, Lee..."

ChrisTurner
3/7/2013 1:22:44 PM

Service Department

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I live about half way between 2 Dodge dealerships, Lee has a longer travel time due to traffic so my fiance' and I bought my car at the other dealer. After having a problem not be even diagnosed, I bit the bullet and braved the FWB traffic to take it to Lee, the service staff jumped on it right away and didn't feed me any bull about not being able to diagnose a stored code, they even brought in the Chrysler Engineering group to assist. Even though it took a couple of trips and a couple of faulty parts, the car is fixed and these guys have my respect. Lee will do any and all maintenance to my car. The service department was so outstanding, the next time I am in the market for a new Dodge I will buy from there.

Twitter
"I came to the dealer with a list of trucks in hand and a..."

aridenour
12/5/2012 3:35:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kim Erck

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I came to the dealer with a list of trucks in hand and a budget. Kim Erick was the salesperson who helped me. She hunted down 2 trucks that I wanted to look for for 2 days at all the dealers that they work with. This is the second used vehicle that I have ever bought, and they were extremely helpful and the pricing was much less than what I expected. The finance department adjusted the price to fit in my budget. I will be going back to this dealership when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle.

Twitter
"Lee Chrysler is a great distance from my home, so I am a..."

WRogers
11/10/2012 12:00:57 PM

Ashton Mack
and the mechanic was Jeff

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Lee Chrysler is a great distance from my home, so I am a regular customer of a competing Chrysler dealership, but I wasn’t satisfied with the quality of service I was getting, so I called and made an appointment with Lee Chrysler. My Service Advisor was Ashton Mack and, compared with my regular dealer, he took a lot of time to discuss with me what my car needed prior to my handing him the keys. He also remembered me from an earlier visit months ago. I told him right then that he seemed to know his job extremely well, because he was able to diagnose problems from just my description. He arranged a rental car for me while mine was being worked on, and when I came back that evening, it still wasn’t finished yet, so he stayed late until it was done. A lot of work, including a timing belt, was all being done in one day so that I could drive all the way back home that evening. The mechanic Jeff also stayed late, and even though it was past 5:30 pm he didn’t rush; I watched him checking each item carefully, and sometimes going back and improving it, until he was satisfied that it had been done right. This was first class service, much better than at the other dealership. Then when the work was done, everybody else had already left, so I thanked the mechanic and asked his name, then Ashton handed me the bill and gave me a chance to read it carefully, without any rush, and ask a few questions. The final bill was so reasonable that I felt like it was Christmas! It’s a long drive, but it’s worth it, so I will definitely go back to Lee Chrysler in Mary Esther Florida for my next service appointment. Thank you.

-William Rogers

Twitter
"On October 26, 2012 I had no intentions on buying a new..."

GoPakGo1252
11/5/2012 5:10:03 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Bryant Davis

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

On October 26, 2012 I had no intentions on buying a new or used car. Me and my mother were buying time before going to take care of unrelated business. As we drove down Mary Esther Cutoff, she told me to turn into Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep and look at cars. I really didn't want to go to the car lot but there was nothing else to do so I agreed. We got onto the car lot and there were tons of appealing vehicles. We were greeted by Bryant Davis who insisted we took a look at all the features of the 2012 Dodge Charger. After Bryant showed us the features of the vehicle, he insisted we test drove it. Even though the vehicle was appealing and had all the features you could imagine in a vehicle, I still had no intentions of buying it. When we returned to the car lot, I noticed a 2012 Dodge Challenger that I did not want to leave without. I test drove it and fell in love. Me and my mother gave Bryant a price we would pay for it and in a matter of time, we were signing papers to bring it home with us. Bryant's hospitality, kindness, and ambition to get us the vehicle at the price we were looking to pay for the vehicle is why I'm the owner of a 2012 Dodge Challenger.

Twitter
"Brought my jeep down to the Lee dealership on 9-12 with a..."

Mdenton
11/3/2012 1:27:29 PM

Steven JarrellSteven Jarrell

My Review Of Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Brought my jeep down to the Lee dealership on 9-12 with a small miss. When they finished working on it, they charged me over $500 for replacement of fuel injectors. I went down to the dealership that week to pick up and when the jeep was started, it sounded like they had left something in the engine as it made loud metal to metal noise. My jeep never made any noises when it was dropped off. Only had a small miss. I had the dealership salesman listen and left with them. When I received a phone call that Monday, they stated that the camshaft was worn and the noise would actually get quieter as it got warmer. They explained to my wife that it was "fine" to drive and that it would not hurt the jeep. I had them put the valve cover back on and had the jeep towed to a local repairman. When he pulled the valve cover off, the push rod was bent badly. The jeep was not making a single noise when it was dropped off at the dealership. Now it need a new engine. All this for a small miss. I would never do business with this dealership again. They are very unethical or they are incompetent. I left word for the Operation Director to call me regarding and he has not returned my call. Worst service department I have ever dealt with. Avoid business with this dealership at all cost!!!!!!

Response From: Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Added: 11/20/2012 1:47:50 PM

The vehicle came in with a misfire code. Upon diagnosis, the technician advised that it could be a problem with the fuel injectors, but to know for sure, it would require us taking the engine apart. Mr. Denton elected to begin with the installation of the fuel injectors, as that was the least expensive option, and see if that fixed it. Unfortunately, that did not fix the problem and, it became apparent that it was an internal engine issue. We advised the customer that without tearing the engine completely apart, we could not fully know the extent of the repair, but we could see the lifter was not moving. The customer decided to get a second opinion and had the vehicle towed to another shop. That shop told the customer that the push rod was bent because it had been over tightened, but it actually is not possible to over tighten the push rod in that model Jeep. We tried to explain to Mr. Denton that it was all part of the original issue with the vehicle, we just never were given the opportunity to finish diagnosing and repairing the problem. We offered to do the work for him at a significantly discounted rate, but he declined the offer and instead wanted us to reimburse him for the repairs that he had done on his vehicle at another shop. We are neither unethical nor incompetent and have a team of Chrysler certified master technicians that specialize in servicing Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We are sorry that Mr. Denton felt that he did not have a positive experience with us here at Lee Chrysler Dodge Jeep, as we always strive to make every customer happy.

Reviews 11-20 >>