Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Tee
8/17/2015

"Very Satisfied Return Customer"

Jim sold me a vehicle approx. 4 years ago. The service was friendly, quick and explained great. So this year I returned to see Jim. As always Jim made sure I was informed of everything and he got all the paper work ready before I got to the dealership. He explained every detail as we went through the transaction. I recommend Lee highly. And thank you again Jim.

wmoody
8/12/2015

"Exceeded expectations!"

I usually dread the entire car buying experience from start to finish. My credit is far (far, far, far) from perfect and attempting to buy a vehicle is usually a daunting, frustrating and even embarrassing endeavor. Michelle Castonguay instantly put me at ease. All of the usual adjectives apply. She was professional, courteous and friendly. What I liked most was that she is approachable and real. I never felt like I was dealing with a commission hungry power suit. She genuinely had my interest at heart. In the end I bought a great vehicle and couldn't be happier. Thanks Michelle.

jesslori
8/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service! Bangor Hammond Street Location"

Jim worked hard to get the the best financing possible for our needs. We got the vehicle we wanted. We are beyond pleased. Thank you.

carolyn728
8/10/2015

"great experience excellent sales person thanks Robin!,"

Ellsworth Lee has some of the most friendly sales people. Twice I have purchased a vehicle ,both times great sales very quick very friendly. Today we had Robin for sales and she is wonderful. Purchased a car with my son and she explained in great detail to him as a first time buyer how it all works and so friendly....thanks again Robin !! highly recommend!!

Paul1981

"Quick and painless"

This was the best Sales experience I have ever had buying a car. Very fast and easy to work with. Chris was fantastic to work with. Felt as though I was just sitting down talking to a friend.

Pike07

"Super easy!"

We have purchased a vehicle here before and came back because the service was excellent! Travis was great as usual and we wouldn't go anywhere else. If you need a good dependable vehicle this is the place to go and Travis Therrien is your man!

Heaven

"DEDICATED"

Robin Cummings was so supportive and patient with my needs. She worked with me for weeks trying to find the best vehicle. Robin listened to my concerns and went above and beyond to make me happy. In the end i ended up with an amazing car which i love.

Katlyn

"Wonderful"

I was very impressed with the service in Brewer. Jason was great and vert attentive to what I was looking for. I will definately recommend this sales team. For some reason the name is wrong my name is Laurie Niles.

happycustomer
8/10/2015

"Excellent service, great vehicles - Ellsworth location"

Lee Credit Now was a pleasure to work with. I called for pre-approval on a Friday afternoon, and drove home that evening from the Ellsworth location in exactly the vehicle I wanted. Robin Cummings is an outstanding salesperson - friendly, down-to-earth, not at all pushy - and she went above and beyond to make sure I got a good deal on a great car in a very limited amount of time. I would recommend Lee Credit Now to anyone. Even if your credit score isn't amazing, Lee will work hard to get you the best financing possible.

donna123
8/09/2015

"great customer service"

Called Dustin white Friday morning he called right back met with him and drove away in the car I wanted. He went above his job to help me get what I wanted that day.

Reviews of Robin Cummings

Reviews of Travis Therrien
Travis Therrien

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Skyler Raymond
Skyler Raymond

Sales Manager (Oakland)

Reviews of James Beede
James Beede

Salesperson (bangor)

Reviews of Jana Gray
Jana Gray

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)