Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships

"Very happy"

Wendy makes you feel right at home. She goes above and beyond to help you. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you for you time and energy.

"I'll Be Back"

We purchased my girlfriends vehicle at the Hogan rd location. Dustin was a true professional and kept everything light. We were so pleased with his care, concern, and attention to detail that we have refered our friends to him.

"very happy "

Wendy found me exactly what I was looking for. With only a phone call the night before. I am very happy with my new purchase!

"excellent"

travis was awesome with everything he had done for me he got me my first car ever and could not be any happier am and was very satisfied with the service and would recommend him to anyone who went there once again thank you so much for my very first car ever Theresa townsend from machias maine and cannot forget Rhonda for giving my husband George and nice cup of hot coffee as well

"Exceptional Experience!!!"

Rod Pelkey went above our comprehension. He spent days trying to find us the perfect car. He listened to what we wanted and found a car we could afford. His joyful personality and integrity made the entire experience enjoyable. He is a huge asset to Lee Credit Now. We have and will continue to refer people to Him. We want to thank Rod and all the staff for all the hard work in getting the Toyota Corolla!! We absolutely love it. 150% satisfied.

"excellent customer service"

I worked with Stephen Zaranski. He was very friendly personable and charming, a wonderful salesman. I was losing hope because our credit was not good. We had a need for a second car very badly and immediately and within 2 days we got a nice 2009 Pontiac G6. He is a true asset and I will love working with him again when i need a vehicle again.

"easy to work with!"

Fantastic folks, great service, they were super nice to the brood of children I had with me! these guys made it so easy. Dustin was understanding and kind as well as informative and helpful! will return very soon :)

"Very Happy"

Travis did a great job getting me what I wanted. He was friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone. It was a wonderful experience. I love my new van and so do the kids.

"Very Rewarding!"

I am really pleased with the people at LEE! My sales man Chris Carr, worked very hard to get me the best interest rate on the 2010 Jeep Liberty I just purchased. I would also like to mention Hannah here, she is the one that got me to the dealership, She is one the wonderful ladies in the credit pre-approval department. I have a very inconsistant work schedule, and through the excellent phone and internet access to both Chris and Hannah, the sale from start to finish only took a week! That is pre-approval to me driving it off the lot. I will definately think of LEE when it is time to buy a new used car.

"Comfortable Experience"

Wonderful experience selecting and buying a car from Lee Credit Now with Robin! Robin made this buying experience one of such ease. I switched from a family van to a small sedan. We started with three sedan makes and with Robin's guidance was able to choose the make and model to have brought in to Ellsworth for a test drive. With Robin knowing just what I needed in a car, within the month, I had a choice between two vehicles. I chose the red! Robin's personable nature and expertise made for a smooth transition. Thank you, Robin.

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Robin Cummings

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Bangor)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Erick Staples
Erick Staples

Salesperson (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Reviews of Rod Pelkey