Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships

"newport"

Erick Staples was waiting for me when I walked through the door. Had vehicles ready to test drive, the financial work started, and was friendly, helpful and wonderful to do business with. I would recommend doing business with Levi and Erick any time.

"No pressure, no hassle"

We are very pleased with our purchase. Travis was very helpful and personable. Going above and beyond the call of duty, to go so far as having the car brought from another location, having it cleaned and filled the tank with gas, he even helped me play a prank on my wife, priceless. The refer a friend program is great and a coworker has already purchased a car from Lee.

"satisfies customer "

Travis is an awesome salesman. He found me the perfect truck for a great price I would definitely come back or recommend a friend to do the same

"5th purchase!!!!!!!!!"

This was our 5th vehicle purchase at the Brewer location and every purchase has gone extremely well in all aspects. Quality of vehicle, sale service, vehicle service, customer service,........................All our vehicles purchased through Lee have worked out very well for us, have had very good luck with them all!!!! Would highly recommend them!!!!! Thank you Lee Auto, Luc/Ded

"Love the truck"

This is our second time purchasing with the same dealer, Experience was great. My husband is extremely pleased with the truck. Would highly recommend dealer..

"My Heros"

Sally Ann and Skylar in Oakland are the best ...They listened to what wanted and delivered.I love my new dodge avenger. Sally Ann and Skylar are my heros

"Impressed in every way"

I have not bought a car from a dealer since moving to Maine in 2000. Lee Credit Now and Chris Carr were recommended to me by my Camden National Bank manager in Bucksport. From leaving a Thursday evening voicemail for Chris, his Friday callback, and the delivery of the car on Saturday - this entire experience was fantastic. This may well be my last car, but if I need another, I'll go back to Chris Carr. Cheers to Lee's management and office staff as well.

"Very Happy!"

Chris Carr was a great help. He was able to get the vehicle I wanted, with affordable payments, for me on very short notice when my previous car was totaled in an accident.

"Lee cars is the best in Maine "

Thank you so much for the excellent customer service you gave me,the sales person : Terry Good , was professional, confident , honest & pleasant, I'd recommend my friends, co workers to come to you whenever they need to.Thank you

"Skeptical Customer"

It has been a number of years since we have purchased a vehicle from a dealership. I will admit that I was pretty skeptical at first. I know the dealerships are out to make a profit and the sales reps earn a commission. Our experience with Lee Credit Now was excellent. The two salespeople we spoke to - Robin and Mike were very friendly. Mike handled the sale of our vehicle and was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the entire process. We will definitely be repeat customers and have already spoken to friends about the positive experience we had. Thank you!

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Travis Therrien

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Bangor)

Reviews of Erick Staples
Erick Staples

Salesperson (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Reviews of Sallyann Cote