Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
las
4/26/2016

"Service above and beyond the average"

My husband and I were looking to purchase a second vehicle, so that we each have transportation for work. We were looking for a reliable, low mileage affordable vehicle. We test drove several vehicles with a Nissan Juke that we liked but with a little more mileage that we wanted. Sallyann sent another vehicle down from another location that we wanted to test drive. It did not suit and we found another vehicle we wanted another Juke with less miles. Sallyann was able to secure it and we got the vehicle that we wanted. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

Alexis
4/25/2016

"A typical experience..."

Jason was so helpful with my purchase. He was able to work numbers, get financing and was a pleasure to work with. Lee is a no frills operation but I did notice quite a bit of teamwork from Jason and his team at the Brewer location. Chrissy handled my paperwork which was excellent and Tony was sure to get me in the car when I wanted. I was a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the vehicle when I tried it out and when I took it home. I also received the car with absolutely NO gas when I purchased it, which was frustrating as I had to stop to fill up before I could drive home.

BraleyFamily1
4/22/2016

"Very Happy With Our New Car!!"

We purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue from Ryan Pickard and we couldn't be happier! Ryan was the perfect salesmen and made this deal as stress free as a car purchase could be! He worked hard to find us exactly what we were looking for- and then he and his manager Levi got us a great price and interest rate to seal the deal. We've purchased cars from Lee's before- and will continue to do so due, thanks largely in part, to the service Ryan gave us.

Fm284
4/18/2016

"Awesome experience buying a car"

Jason Simpson will do work getting you into a car! He worked it through with me for hours. He made it happen with little money down and reasonable payments

Chezsan
4/18/2016

"Great experience, no pressure, thorough explainations."

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our 2014 AWD Toyota Sienna. Jim Lyons was our sales consultant. He was patient, knowledgeable, and friendly. We highly recommend buying from this dealership.

TBarrettGWC

"Great experience"

The first thing that stood out to me was how well they listened to me. When it came time to choose a vehicle, they presented options that were well within my guidelines. Friendly and easy to work with. We left VERY happy.

Hawes148
4/18/2016

"Very hepfull and straight forward"

It was my first time buying a car. Melissa and skyler were both very easy to communicate with, and very hepfull. Excellent experience, I would go back in a second for my next vehicle

Charity
4/13/2016

"Absolutely amazing "

They were friendly and very helpful. That was the best car buying experience I have ever had. They help in every way possible. I would recommend them to everyone.

Getchellfamily16
4/09/2016

"Great experience! "

This was our second time buying a new to us car at a dealership. Matt was great! He meet us at the door and greeted is like he had known us personally. After we looked at the cars that we had in mind we had decided on a car that was at a different Lee Auto lot. They went out of their way to make sure that the car was on the lot as soon as they could so we could test drive it. Everyone was extremely helpful and we will consider buying another car from the friendly people at Lee Auto!!

winnie1208
4/08/2016

"Experience with Salesperson"

I recently had the good fortune to purchase a second vehicle from Steve Zaranski. I cannot say enough about Steve's professionalism, integrity and the ease with which he made buying this vehicle. I contacted Steve as I had purchased a vehicle from him while he was at the Auburn store and knew I wanted to do business with him again. I explained what I was looking for and he selected vehicles meeting that criteria. He did not try to push one vehicle over another, absolutely no pressure whatsoever. I would highly recommend Steve Zaranski to anyone in the market looking to buy a vehicle. We live in Portland Maine and could have easily gone to the Westbrook dealership but because of the past positive experience knew I wanted to go through Steve again.

Reviews of Sallyann Cote

Reviews of Jim Lyons
Jim Lyons

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Levi Gray