Lee Credit Now

Chris Carr

Hogan Rd Bangor Branch Manager

"Pleasant Experience"

- Cathy C

I walked into Lee wanting to make a quick, simple vehicle purchase and Robyn couldn't have made it any easier. She was friendly yet genuine. All of the paperwork was ready for me to sign as requested. I didn't spend ten minutes in the building from start to finish. The easiest, most pleasant car purchase to date.

March 28, 2017

"buying a new car made easy"

- Jan G.

I was impressed with the no pressure attitude of the sales personel at the Lees dealership on route 2 in bangor maine . The no pressure attitude made the process much easier i was able to walk away for a while to think about the right car for me before making a choice

March 28, 2017

"Helped us when no one else could!"

- dannieb929

My husband and I had been searching dealers for a few months. We had initially stopped in to talk to Charlie, but couldn't get financed for the higher amount of the truck my husband wanted. After going to a few other dealers and applying for significantly lower amounts, we were still not financed, and my husbands car was beyond its last leg. We decided to go back to Charlie and give financing one more shot. 'Lee' had a $0 down deal on Dodge Darts; not the truck my husband wanted, but a nice reliable vehicle to get him out of the awful one he had. Not expecting to qualify for any $0 down program, we gave it a shot anyway. Charlie not only got us financed, but we were also able to take advantage of the no money down deal! Thanks to Charlie, I no longer have to worry about my husband getting to work.

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations