Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships

"Very Happy"

Travis did a great job getting me what I wanted. He was friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone. It was a wonderful experience. I love my new van and so do the kids.

"Very Rewarding!"

I am really pleased with the people at LEE! My sales man Chris Carr, worked very hard to get me the best interest rate on the 2010 Jeep Liberty I just purchased. I would also like to mention Hannah here, she is the one that got me to the dealership, She is one the wonderful ladies in the credit pre-approval department. I have a very inconsistant work schedule, and through the excellent phone and internet access to both Chris and Hannah, the sale from start to finish only took a week! That is pre-approval to me driving it off the lot. I will definately think of LEE when it is time to buy a new used car.

"Comfortable Experience"

Wonderful experience selecting and buying a car from Lee Credit Now with Robin! Robin made this buying experience one of such ease. I switched from a family van to a small sedan. We started with three sedan makes and with Robin's guidance was able to choose the make and model to have brought in to Ellsworth for a test drive. With Robin knowing just what I needed in a car, within the month, I had a choice between two vehicles. I chose the red! Robin's personable nature and expertise made for a smooth transition. Thank you, Robin.

"great customer. service "

Andre was awesome he knew what we needed and didn't try to push us into something that would have went through easy but keep working to get us into what would work for our family we needed a vehicle fast and he made it happen

"Excellent service"

Travis went well above and beyond to help me get the car that I wanted. We worked together for about 3 weeks to make this happened and he did everything in his power to make it happen. They even set it up so the car was brought to me since i was without one at the time. I would highly recommend Travis to anyone that shops at the Ellsworth office.

"Excellent experience at the Presque Isle location !!!"

I had been looking for weeks for a loaded Murano in the state of Maine online and finally the found one I was interested in at Lee Auto. Problem was it was downstate. I called the Presque Isle location and spoke with Paul. He offered to have that vehicle brought up the 3hr drive for me to just test drive it... it was here the next day by lunch and he called me immediately when it came in. I drove it and decided it was the one for me, Paul was really helpful, kind and not pushy at all. He is very honest and made the whole experience very easy. The car is mine now and I am incredibly happy, we negotiated a great deal and his service was exceptional. I will be sending anyone looking for a car to him !!

"Needed a car fast"

My engine blew in my car on a thursday. I am a very busy single mom who works full time with a daughter who has a million activities to get to. I needed a car asap they wery very helpful I was in on Saturday and drove home in my new car on Monday!

"Found what I was looking for."

I was looking for a car with good gas mileage. Looked online and found a car at LEE. In Newport Eric arranged to have the car I was interested in brought to the dealership. I took the car for a test drive and was impressed on the way the car performed. Eric found me the financing. I was pleased with experience..

"Not long "

Jim Lyons got want we where looking for and Lance as always is such a big help. Come highly recommend. Always willing to work with us

"miracle workers"

Our Suzuki forenza in which we got at Tuttle's in new Sharon a year ago died last Friday motor gone. We tried going back to them and they pretty much told me they couldn't help us. This Wednesday we went to Lee credit now not thinking they would approve us but they had us test drive 2 cars and later that day we were approved thanks to the miracle workers we now have a beautiful black 2013 ford focus. Thanks Wendy and Steve in auburn you're truly amazing.

Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Steve Zaranski

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Bangor)

Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Erick Staples

Salesperson (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Wendy Smith