Lee Credit Now

Salesperson (Newport)

August 19, 2017

"Great sales staff!"

- Allie123

I was able to make a decision on a new truck all the way from "just looking" to final paperwork with very little stress! The sales people were honest and helpful in helping me make this decision, no nonsense or pressure, just good honest sales. The lack of pressure gave me confidence in the product, and sure enough the truck spoke for itself!

Erick Staples

August 18, 2017

"First time buyer experience "

- mbrittanie19

Robin did everything she could to make buying my first vehicle possible. She answered any questions I had and made it an easy process. I couldn't be happier with my jeep, I love it! I highly recommend Lee's for anyone looking for a vehicle and make sure you ask for Robin.

Robin Cummings

August 17, 2017

"Great experience "

- Kelsey22691

Mellisa did a great job searching for a vehicle I would love. I told her no to multiple and she didn't give up. Very friendly and listens when you talk to her. Only thing I am not happy with is that I was told that I would have the car with a full tank of gas. It was not full when I left. That didn't impress me at all. Especially with as much money as I just spent on it.

Melissa Krawczyk

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations