Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
GRASSMAN

"SWEET. WORRY FREE "

VERY NICE EXP. WOULD OF BEEN 5 STAR BUT DID NOT PUT GAS IN . RAN OUT ON HIGHWAY BUT OTHER THAN THAT WOULD WORK WITH THEM EVRY TIME I NEED A CAR

NorthernBeast
7/05/2016

"Customer service exceeded my expectation "

We had the pleasure of working with Wendy Smith. She took the time to listen & really make sure we got EXACTLY what we wanted & nothing less. They were respectful & accomodating. We love our 2013 Chevrolet Equinox. We highly suggest Lee Cars & will be back in the future for more purchases!

Morganl46
7/05/2016

"This review is for Wendy Smith. "

This is the 3rd vehicle my boyfriend and I have purchase with the help from Wendy. She is very good at what she does. Very personable, friendly and professional!! I would definitely tell people to come here to purchase a vehicle, I was also recommend they ask for Wendy Smith when doing so. Would like to put a huge thank you out there to her again!!!

Dawn Carbone
7/02/2016

"Friendly, helpful, and Caring "

The moment I got in contact with the Auburn location, I knew I wantes to work with them. Wendy, Steve and Michelle were all so nice and worked so hard to find the right car for me. Wendy was so fast to reply to every phone call and email, and believe me, I made a lot of them. Steve and Michelle worked hard when Wendy was out to make sure I felt well taken care of also. They were all so friendly and kind. Very pleased that I worked with them!

Shawn Mccormack
7/02/2016

"Excellent and satisfied "

From the moment I called and talked to steph Zaranski it was a great experience. I told him what I had to work with and he did all he could to help put us in a vehicle. Even made sure we were all set before heading out to get the vehicle. Being a hour and a half away from there arriving he meet us outside.

Darcy2016
7/02/2016

"Wonderful and very helpful"

Very determined to get us in a vehicle to drive off the lot that day, very patient and great to talk with.. Glad we was able to have the experience with such a great place and a great person to work with

Maret Turner
6/30/2016

"Excellent service and friendly people:)"

From the moment I walked in Lee's credit in Ellsworth, Me. I was met my the friendliest group of people I've come across and all were smiling. I had looked all over for the vehicle I was looking for and Travis Therrien found several that would fit the bill. He had it there and ready to go within the same day. I was also very impressed by the friendlinest of Ryan who talked to me while I waited for Travis and boss man to take a look at the car I was trading in. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ryan

Donna Clark
6/30/2016

"Very Friendly"

We went in to look at a car that Travis was bringing from another store. It hadn't been brought in yet, because it was still being looked over. Travis found another vehicle that we liked even better. He had it brought in that very same day. I enjoyed my experience very much. Everyone there was very friendly.

Tenneyrobert123
6/29/2016

"Excellent service"

We looked at several cars in the Ellsworth area and online couldn't find what we wanted.so we went to lee credit now in Ellsworth and told Travis therrien what we wanted.that same day he found what we wanted and more.within a couple days he had this suv sent away to be serviced and got a title for it.i was shocked when he called within a couple days and said it was ready.before we left the lot with our new suv he made sure it was full of gas and took it too the car wash.this company and staff are awesome .we got exactly what we wanted.thank you so much!

Kailee
6/28/2016

"Excellent service "

My sales person was very nice and got me in the car I wanted! She was friendly and easy to deal with and got us in and out quickly

Reviews of Travis Therrien

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Skyler Raymond

Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Levi Gray