Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
K&C
6/14/2016

"Highly recommend this A+ sales team!"

A couple months ago, Travis approved my fiancé for a motorcycle loan. Travis went above and beyond and got him approved for the bike he wanted, while making everything so effortless for us. We were so impressed with Travis and his manager Levi that I promised them I would go back to them when I wanted to buy a bike. So, I called Travis and asked him to work his magic and get me the Harley I so desperately wanted. A couple faxes and some emails and I was an owner of a new bike. I know it wasn't easy to get me approved and Travis jumped through hoops to make sure I was getting the bike. Between Travis, his manager Levi Gray, and director Mark Bursey, they were able to make my dream a reality. I cannot in so few words express my gratitude, but I figure recommending them to everyone I know is a start. If you have less than perfect credit, no credit or great credit and you just want good company while signing some paperwork, visit Travis and the team over at Credit Now in Ellsworth. They work hard for their customers regardless of the situation. Truly a well operated business with personable employees who really do earn their paycheck. Needless to say, we WILL be back! 😊

Mark Bursey

Pamela Connors
6/14/2016

"It was good sonny and sally anne are great people to deal wi"

Sonny went out of his way to make sure I was aproved on a vehicle that I loved and when sally delivered it she was very knoweldgeable

TellyC
6/12/2016

"First time buyer"

I was very nervous about buying a "new-to-me" vehicle, as I had heard horror stories about first-time buyers getting taken at the lots. Teamed with my father, an old hand at car buying, I found the service I got at Lee's Hammond St. location in Bangor fantastic! Matthew Spaulding was patient, attentive, and honest with us. He listened to what I wanted, understood I was on a tight budget, and helped me find a great replacement for "The Enterprise", my trusty old '05 Jeep Liberty. First-time buyer and seasoned veteran of automobile shopper agree that Lee is a great place to buy a vehicle!

Christopher J Hinkel
6/11/2016

"Great overall experience "

I just purchased my Chevrolet Silverado 1500 from Lee Credit Now in Oakland, ME. My overall experience was excellent. Both Sallyann and Sonny were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the process. They made sure to get me the best deal available through the lender and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks guys, I look forward to doing buisness with you again in the future.

James M
6/08/2016

"Best experience on the worst day! "

I was having issues with my wisdom teeth and not running on much sleep. I wasn't as excited as I should have been buying a new car but Christine Massey made it so easy and even stayed a few hours late to make sure everything was taken care of for me to bring it home that night! I hope anyone looking gets a chance to deal with this absolute sweetheart :) she is the BEST.

4peacevmb
6/08/2016

"Excellent Service"

I wasn't sure what to expect when I decided to contact Lee Credit Now. I was pleasantly surprised about the experience. All of the people I dealt with were great and responses were prompt and friendly. I ended up dealing with Darryl Henderson. He found me a great vehicle and under my terms. I did not want to trade in my vehicle and I only had so much money down. He made it happen and I'm very happy with the vehicle!

The Edgerlys
6/06/2016

"Excellent customer service"

My husband and I just purchased our second vehicle from LEE Credit Now. We are very pleased with the customer service provided by all and especially Jim Lyons. Thank you so, much!

huffman
6/04/2016

"excellant"

Lee credit now is the best dealership.We have bought every one of our vehicles from here and always been good and reliable cars.Terry Good usually knows what car im interested in before i do.

HeathaB
6/03/2016

"Amazing customer service"

My experience with Lee was excellent. The time and effort spent by Jason was top notch. He definitely did a great job helping me find the right vehicle. Thank you again for all your time!

talinnell
6/03/2016

"Pleasureable "

Well Skyler Raymond, was very friendly,, He didn't make us feel like a profit but as and actual friend, He worked hard to make us a good deal and to put us in a car, Actually I find all the ones I had contact with very friendly, It was a pleasure to do business with, My daughter bought a car through Lee's Auto, and told me to check them out, And I am glad I did, I will buy my next one at Lee's and hope I get to see Skyler again for my next one.

Reviews of Sonny Spratt

Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Matthew Spaulding
Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Michelle Castonguay
Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Melissa Krawczyk