Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Blv 77
9/05/2016

"Awesome place to purchase a car."

I have been looking at Lee Auto for the purchase a my next car for the last year. My uncle had refered me to them a few years prior. I was trying to decide on what car I wanted and I was also waiting to be able to have the downpayment I wanted. My car purchase was accelerated recently when my car was totaled in a bad accident. I came into Lee Auto in Bangor and found Jim Beede waiting to help me out. I was overwhelmed by events that had led up to the accident and other pressing matters I was dealing with at the time. I talked to him about my situation and he asked me a few simple questions and asked if there was any particular vehicle I was interested in. I told him I was interested in the 2013 Ford Taurus that was in the front row. He pulled the care around and asked if I was all set to take it for a test drive. Off I went and I fell in love with the car. Jim filled out some paperwork and told me he would be in touch. Concerned about the timing, I knew I only had about a week once they totaled my car to get another vehicle. Jim assured me he would help me find a nice car. Only a few days later I was told to come pick up my new to me car. Jim worked with a finance company and the lot manager to get me into my car. When I had so much going on and was overwhelmed by all the events I was going through at the time, Jim and the lot manager were able to help me have piece of mind and drive away in a new to me car that was just what I was comfortable with. The payments are very affordable. I will refer more people to Lee Auto. I will be a repeat customer as well. Thank you for helping me find my new to me car.

joelslady14
9/03/2016

"This is our 3rd purchase from lee's and i am 100% happy!!!!"

Love my car, 4wheeler, and our truck, Jim is an awesome sales rep wouldnt go thru anyone else friendly and definately no silence on the phone....Jim definately went above and beyond to help us out thank you so much Jim!!!!!!

Mary H
8/31/2016

"I'm so impressed"

I've been a Lee customer for several years now, and plan to be for many years to come. Chris Carr went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted at a comparable price. Even came to my house to finish the paperwork. Nothing but great things to say about my recent experience.

Dani
8/28/2016

"Love my Jeep"

Thank you so much Jim for all your help purchasing my Jeep, I really was not looking to purchase a vechicle at this time but was driving by and saw this Jeep and knew I had to have it, Jim was so easy and wonderful to deal with, thanks again for this experience and I will definitely recommend Lee's and will do business there in the future.

Rae L Cote
8/25/2016

"Very pleasant"

Thank you Ryan for all your wonderful help you were awesome to deal with I'll definitely come see you for any future vehicles thanks again

RevDoug
8/24/2016

"Great Place to Do Business!"

I have a fairly limited income and went to Lee to see if something might be available that I could purchase. The salesperson, Ryan Pickard, was very pleasant and helpful, and seemed to bend over backward to help me out. He found a beautiful vehicle for me that I am delighted with, at a price that is quite affordable.

PG
8/24/2016

"Excellent"

This was the most enjoyable and relaxed experience I have had. The cars we were interested in were ready and available to view at the dealer location before we arrive. All the cars we looked at were clean and in very good shape. I would highly recommend this Lee’s Credit now to anyone no matter what they are looking for.

CHRISTOPHER STROUT
8/20/2016

"Outstanding Again, and Again"

Wendy is an excellent salesperson. She was very helpful with all aspects of the sale and got me into a car that is perfect for me and my family. I would definitely recommend buying your next car from her. It was my second purchase from Lee and i would go back again

Penny2016
8/17/2016

"Buy your next car from Robin!!!!!"

Robin was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with at any car dealership. She was patient and helped me find the right vehicle for my lifestyle and budget. She was easily accessible through email with any questions I had and the best qualities about Robin....she was down to earth AND wasn't PUSHY!!!!!! I do wish they had more of a selection of under 14k priced cars for the Buy Here program or that you could at least negoiate some.

ASTOVER
8/16/2016

"Thanks Jim"

Jim thank so much for helping us get our new truck As always you was great . Jim was great to deal with . This is 5th purchase we have bought from JimHe is the best! Thanks again

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of James Beede

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of TJ Schaefer
TJ Schaefer

Sales Manager (Bangor Hammond Street)

Reviews of Christine Massey