Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
MsB73
12/02/2014

"Fantastic customer care! Fantastic deal & price!"

I would refer anyone to the Auburn location! Being a woman is always tough when buying a car and this team at (Lee) CreditNow made me realize that buying a car doesn't HAVE to mean settling for less than what is a great deal. Wendy went to work in my corner and I am truly grateful.

Steven Moran

caitlinbrinkman
11/26/2014

"Great customer service"

My husband and I worked with Dustin on the Hogan Rd to buy our car. Dustin went out of his way to make sure I got the vehicle that I really wanted and got us the best deal possible. We love our new car.

godhasmyback
11/26/2014

"No games, only people who would give me a chance"

I couldn't be happier. The dealership on Hammond Street in Bangor, was absolutely amazing. I dealt with a salesman named Jim beede and he went above and beyond and out of his way to get me into a nice vehicle, that was safe for me and my daughter. he was straight to the point, there was no BS. When I told him how I felt about certain vehicles, he did not try and con me into those vehicles. He listen to what I needed what I wanted and did everything in his power to get me that. And he will be the perfect car. I have no regrets, and couldn't picture more perfect vehicle. other dealership would approve me. I made some bad choices a couple years ago and I lost everything and I had two vehicles repoed. I've got my life back on track. And we gave me a chance and for that I am extremely grateful.

teriwhite
11/25/2014

"Newport dealership is excellant to work with!"

I had purchased my vehicle a couple of years ago from Lee's in Newport and was very pleased so when my boyfriend said there was a truck he wanted to look at we didn't hesitate. Darryl was very thorough and made the entire process painless (and fun!). He and Levi were excellent to work with and their mechanic Josh went over the truck with my boyfriend and showed him all the cool features we couldn't figure out. We've sent several friends to their dealership and they purchased vehicles from them as well. If you're in the market for a vehicle I would highly recommend one go to Lee's first!

jodi.hallleighton
11/23/2014

"most friendly and professional customer service"

Jim Beede found the perfect unit for my husbands needs. He needed a 4 wheeler for recreation and for around the house. My husband is happy. And you know what they say" happy husband....happy wife. Now what do you have for me? Lol

karin.morrill
11/22/2014

"Great Professional Team!"

I am completely and totally happy with my experience at Lee Auto. I love my new vehicle! Michelle Castonguay provided excellent outstanding customer service, along with all managers I encountered. I will recommend this dealership to everyone! Very friendly professional service. I will purchase there again if should I need another car.

barbara.peavey.3
11/16/2014

"Great experience."

Darryl worked very hard to find me the car that I wanted. He was very easy to work with. I would work with him again.

Benjamin Medeiros
11/14/2014

"awsome experence"

Really good experience answer all the questions I had in and out fast so really happy with how I was treated for the whole time would go again for another car thanks again Wendy

jrpage
11/13/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Paul Marin went to great lengths to make sure I received the vehicle that interested me the most. He worked on it and worked on it until I was able to take the vehicle for a test drive and then quickly got the paperwork finalized when my husband and I decided to purchase it.

my3brats
11/10/2014

"Super smooth process!!"

Chris Carr from the Hogan Road, Bangor location was my salesman. The purchase was the quickest and smoothest I have ever had in buying a vehicle. I was approved over the phone. Chris had the car I wanted delivered to the showroom. I signed the papers and drove off. He catered to every request I had. Great experience! Would definitely recommend.

Reviews of Travis Therrien
Travis Therrien

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Wendy Smith
Wendy Smith

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Robin Cummings
Robin Cummings

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Rod Pelkey
Rod Pelkey

Oakland Sales Manager

Reviews of Paul Marin
Paul Marin

Sales Manager (Presque Isle)

Reviews of Sallyann Cote