Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
rnewton10
1/30/2016

"Absolutely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We worked with Terry and he was absolutely amazing!!! He made you feel like family. The customer service and kindness were absolutely awesome from him as well as the staff. The ladies in financing were kind they didn't make you feel like you weren't important. Everyone was kind to our whole family and including our small children (which the fact they had a play area with toys for them really blew me away) They got us into a reliable vehicle at a great price!!!! They have gone about and beyond our expectations and I would recommended anyone and everyone to them. Thank you so much for everything and we can't wait to get another vehicle from you in the future!!!

Sudsbury
1/29/2016

"excellent customer service"

The sales person Melissa was fantastic she was very in tuned to what I needed and what I wanted she never made me feel like I was a bother and did her very best to help me with purchasing a car after my other car was totaled in accident she helped me deal with the insurance companies and was very clear on what I needed to get from them to make the deal happen. They also delivered my car to me since my husband works 12 hour nights and was not able to make it to them they came to us. Fell very good at the way I was treated

perk1974
1/21/2016

"Great service!"

This was my 5th vehicle I have bought from lee's. Each time I have a great experience with customer service and a great reliable vehicle. Chris went above and beyond to get me into the vehicle that was right for me and my family. Thank you for your hard work to make it happen....

Stephani.anne92
1/14/2016

"Great service!"

I've had a hard time getting approved for car loans. I was at my wits end, thinking I was out of options, and I was going to lose my job because I couldn't get there without a car. Chris helped me and worked with me to find a great deal on a great car for an amazing price. He was so helpful and nice! Would definitely recommend this company and this salesman!

Town & Country guy
1/04/2016

"Good experience overall!"

Matt Haskell was friendly, knowledgeable, & helpful. There was no pressure to hurry & buy. TJ was also helpful & willing to negotiate. It was a good experience overall!

Unbelievable
1/01/2016

"Great and Unbelievable"

This was probably the best experience I have had in all my transactions involving trading for new automobiles. Robin was by far one of the most down to earth people I have dealt with. I was interested in a vehicle on the Topsham lot. To be honest. I just stopped in to make sure the dealership was going to be opened. I was going to drive down the next day. She informed me she could have the vehicle driven up to Ellsworth with no obligations. I could look at it, drive it and if it was what I wanted fine, if not I was under no obligation. They brought the vehicle up, I looked at it, and drove it, and the rest is history. I really felt like a person and not a number there. Thank you Robin for being kind, courteous, professional, down to earth, and just caring from the bottom of your heart.

Courtney12
12/22/2015

"Helpful and honest"

I had a great experience buying from Lee's. Charlie worked really hard to help me out and was able to get me a good interest rate and a nice vehicle with a limited income. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from here.

Jonnyd75
12/20/2015

"Relentless and honest "

This was such a easy buying experience. Wendy went above and beyond to get us the best she could while keeping to her word that she wI'll get us the best she could.

a.huston5457
12/15/2015

"Awesome customer service"

I was turned down by multiple other dealerships due to another loan I had, but Tony and Chrissy worked really hard and found me a great first car. I would go back again for my next vehicle in a heart beat. They were very willing to negotiate and made buying my first car very easy. Even after buying the car Chrissy has worked very well at helping me with little problems along the way. Very great customer service!

sawyerj77
12/11/2015

"very helpful"

for having no credit at all, it did not take very long for Matt Haskell to get me into a vehicle, his service was great .

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Wendy Smith
Wendy Smith

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Robin Cummings

Tony Sangiovanni

Sales Manager (Brewer)

Reviews of Matthew Haskell
Matthew Haskell

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Steve Zaranski