Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Rcolson
7/17/2015

"A great truck buying experience "

Jim was awesome. He put me in the truck that I was looking for. Financing was easy and I got the payment that I wanted. I am now driving my dream truck. Thanks a bunch! Ralph Colson

Nblanchette
7/15/2015

"Stress free and fun"

Robin was GREAT! She was so helpful and was able to get me into the right car for the right price. She is now the first person I think of when someone tells me they are looking for a vehicle. Robin made the whole process fun while making sure I understood all the options available. I couldn't be happier with my experience and would definitely recommend that anyone looking for a vehicle go find Robin.

ford for us
7/14/2015

"" Friendly and professional"

My Husband and I were looking for a new ford and went to lee credit. the selection was beyond what we expected. We were greeted by Jim Lyons. He was professional and very friendly. Our loan was approved and, Jim handled everything in a timely fashion. upon leaving we were given a 50.00 gas card for buying our car there. Thank you. David and Cheryl Joy

The Mayhews
7/10/2015

"Professional and Knowledgeable "

I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted, but my husband wanted to look at options. Christine Massey went over the options and I ended up with exactly the vehicle I wanted. She made the entire experience easy. I would certainly recommend you contact her for your next car purchase.

dave
7/06/2015

"relaxing and comfortable"

My wife and I seen a car we liked we drove to Newport and spoke with Darryl Henderson.. long story short Darryl went far and beyond and got us something better we could afford ..Thanks for looking out for us, my wife is so happy with her car

Nyesha
7/01/2015

"Christine Massey completely exceeded our expectations!"

We were originally told that we could not upgrade out of our tiny car into an SUV. We were written off by another Lee location and were completely discouraged. We went to Lee Credit Now in Brewer and Christine was immediately kind and welcoming. The manager also assured us that he would try everything that he possibly could to get us into something bigger. With no promises made of course. Christine put in two days worth of hard work to get us into the vehicle that we wanted. We were shocked that this was actually an option and we were so grateful for the hard work that Christine put in for us. After we bought the vehicle and left the site there were a couple of issues with the vehicle. Christine immediately connected us with a service center that fixed the issues immediately at no cost to us. At the Brewer location, they pride themselves on customer services and we received the best of it.

ccfitz09
7/01/2015

"Michelle was such a pleasure to work with!!!"

My husband and I have bought many vehicles from Lee and have had great experiences in the past. I was not surprised to get top notch service once again. I have always recommended them with the highest regard and will continue to do so. Great service, great people, love them!!!

Joyce
6/29/2015

"great customer service""""

We went in to Lee Credit in Oakland and instantly was greeted by the manager Skyler and then our salesperson Charlie to purchase a truck . We were treated very well as customer service is very important to us. We felt we were treated with respect and they went above and beyond to make buying this truck a very pleasant experience. We look forward to working again with them and we will be telling anyone looking for a car or truck to go to Lee.

jbritton123
6/27/2015

"Wendy was amazing!! "

Wendy thank you so much for going above and beyond to ensure we got the car that I wanted. You worked hard for us and made all my request happen.

PARKAY
6/26/2015

"A very good deal."

Had a wonderful visit with Travis, I was told by my son to see Jim Lyons, but he was unavailable. But that's all right, Travis was very good. Traded in my old car for a newer one. I told Travis that I would now need to go on a Ramen noodle diet, what does he do, pulls out a Ramen noodle from his desk and says "Your first meal is on me". Well that set the tone for the sale. I'm and the family are happy with the purchase and it worked out to be within by budget payments. Had my son check the vehicle over and he found a problem that is being taken care of. Thank you Travis and Lee Auto.

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Jim Lyons