Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Lou Ann
5/11/2016

"Awesome Dealership and Sales People"

Chrissy Massey is a pleasure to do business with and a top rate sales lady. She was very in tune to our needs and wishes. She provides 100% customer service and is a pleasure to do business with. She made buying our vehicle so easy and provided us with exactly what we wanted in purchasing the vehicle. This our third purchase with Lee Credit Now and we would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Timbridge
5/10/2016

"Absolutely love melissa"

We love dealing with Melissa. She is personable, understanding and will do just about anything no matter how neurotic the request may be. She first sold us a car in Bangor which we love and than after receiving a letter in the mail about moving to Newport, we called her again to find us the next perfect vehicle. She will stop at nothing to get u the car you want and will target the best loan possible. We love you Melissa. Thank u so much

Karen Rogerson
5/09/2016

"Very good to work with,they go the extra step"

Chris Carr was very good to work with, He went the extra step to get us into a vehicle and has followed up with us on the purchase everything went smooth and would tell others to shop with him

Ms98raclady
5/09/2016

"LEE CREDIT NOW"

We had a pleasant experience purchasing through LEE, they went above and beyond delivering to our home. Every one in Newport was very friendly and worked hard to make the sale happen!

Brittany
5/08/2016

"Awesome first, new to me car experience! !"

I will definitely be back to see Jason if and when the time comes I would need another vehicle!! He was very friendly and does everything he can to help you get into a vehicle! He worked for a week till he got me a great deal on my car!! Definitely recommend !

magnoman
5/07/2016

"Awesome service!"

Michelle was extremely helpful and awesomely nice! I will definitely come back! She went out of her way to secure a loan for me and has followed up showing that she cares!

pete
5/06/2016

"Friendly, easy and thorough"

Could not have been more pleased with all the efforts by Dale and Jim with locating a vehicle fitting our needs and financing options. They made the process far less challenging than I had expected.

Bluecar
5/04/2016

"Robin helped us make a great purchase !"

Robin has an idea what we want, and always manages to find it! She truly enjoys working for her customers. Thank you so much Robin

Brian

Bonnie Burnham
5/02/2016

"Smooth, she listened to my needs and met them."

Would of liked to have more vehicle choices. The one vehicle we got was exactly what I needed..Wendy really listened to what our needs were.

Mla
5/02/2016

"Quick and easy"

Filled out application over the phone so when I went to look at the car they had moved it to a location closer to me which was helpful. The purchase day was quick and easy. For my very first vehicle purchase it couldn't have gone more smooth!

Reviews of Skyler Raymond

Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Jana Gray
Jana Gray

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Daniel Cullen
Daniel Cullen

Sales Manager (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Reviews of Jason Simpson
Jason Simpson

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Robin Cummings