Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
SKEvans
4/07/2015

"Awesome, Miricale, Amazing...."

I had a phenomenal experience..!! I've never had any one sales person make things so easily understood and accommodating. My wife and I consider this experience a Gift From Our God... I would definitely without a doubt be most happy to introduce you to not only our 'New' friend but a provider of a beautiful car which really would have been out of our reach had she not been so proficient and accommodating... Thank you Robin Cummings and Lee's Auto Sales.... Very Gratefully, Scott and Kathy Evans

tugboatcm
4/06/2015

"excellent"

Terry really worked to get me what I wanted. This is the man to work with!! I have dealt several times with credit now and have been very pleased with the friendliness of the staff.

Skyeyes
4/04/2015

"Easy Peasy!"

Right from the start Christine came right out while I was looking at vehicles. She wanted to help me find what I was looking for. Right away we got a plan going to see what was going to work for me. The process was easy, smooth and no hassle. I got a great deal, a beautiful truck and a payment that I could deal with. Christine also did a great job to get me an even better rate with the bank and called me with the surprise! I appreciate her efforts, she truly was working for what was best for me. Thanks Christine! You Rock!

kimcolony
4/03/2015

"wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

fantastic mike schneider i will be back when it comes time to buy another truck. thank you for your kind and helpful service in my time of need. o yes thank you lance too!!!!!!!!

bearmer

"top of the line "

Steve Moran earns more than 5 stars he went over all the paperwork.del the car as he said he would.when he said he would an made it easy no rush push it was kinda fun thanks Michele loves it if you have never been to Lee to get a car you should they do what they say they will I'm a repeat buyer an you should be to thanks. Gary/michele

Cathy4848

"Happy Customer"

Very happy with Travis. He was friendly, informative, & easy to do business with. I love the car!! Will do business with them again. This is the fourth automobile I have purchased from Lee Credit Now and has ALWAYS been fare with me.

Chrystler 200- 2012

"2012 Chrystler 200"

I started with the online credit application. Very friendly and curtious not overly pushy. I scheduled an appointment and had arrived early my salesman, Tery Good, was very friendly, informative and welcoming. He readily answer questions for us. He made us feel like we were the only customers he has. He listened to what we wanted and found the perfect car for us. Thank you, Terry. We definitely would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again!!!

gmcsierraguy
4/01/2015

"Great Experience! Got exactly what I wanted"

I contacted Lee Credit on the internet and that same day they gave me a call. I explained to them what I was looking for and by the next day they had multiple vehicles ready for me to look at. They helped me find the exact truck I wanted, with the terms I wanted. Very pleasurable experience. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Charlie, Erick and Skyler!

jennann
3/31/2015

"2011 Nissan Murano"

Great SUV, great mileage, great service. This the second vehicle I buy from them, never a problem! It was great working with them again to get my SUV.

makinmajik
3/29/2015

"2010 Camero"

Love it!! From the ease of applying on line to the quick rate they got back to me and got me into the car I wanted, this dealership went above and beyond. Jana Gray was such a pleasure. Professional and pleasant, The entire staff was just fantastic. It's nice to go to a place and be treated with respect and dignity and this dealership does just that! Thank you!!

Reviews of Darryl Henderson
Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Travis Therrien