Lee Credit Now

Terry Good

Salesperson (Brewer)
Jason Simpson, Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St), Lee Credit Now

Jason Simpson

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)
Robin Cummings, Salesperson (Ellsworth), Lee Credit Now

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

January 15, 2017

"Helpful and fast! "

- Jlester123

I emailed Terry about a car I was interested in and next day I was leaving the lot with it! Made my first experience buying a car an awesome one!

January 12, 2017

"Amazing "

- paul84

They got me in a car that I wouldn't have even imagined I would be able to get in. I love the car, and they were really friendly and professional.

January 10, 2017

"The best experience buying a car ever!"

- Nickeys3

When I walked into the dealership Travis greated me with a smile. I told him my car broke down and needed a vehicle to get to work. I gave him some basic info and he did everything he could to get me and my 3 kids a safe and reliable car. I am so happy with my new Chevy Impala. I am even more happy with the easiest and totally hassle free process of buying a new car. I have a very busy life with 3 small kids and I was home with my new car in just a couple hours maybe 2-3 at most start to finish. Thank you Travis for all your help I had no clue what I wanted for a car and you really helped me get the car I needed.

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations