Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
tonyandcheryl bates frost
2/25/2015

"had a great time and was not pressred to buy anything "

i would tell people to go to lees in newport very nice people there and very helpful. we are repeat custmers that would do repeat service in newport.

masonhah
2/22/2015

"had a great time and got a great deal ."

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Had a great time and did it all in 3hours. We knew what we want and they found it .and gave us a great deal. ??????????????????????????????????

bekcol
2/21/2015

"Great Place to buy a car!!"

I had filled out an application on the Lee website as I had on a few other sites. I received a quick response which was amazing. I let Jana know what type of car I was interested in and within a few hours she called me back. I test drove the car and loved it! The experience was very positive and I was always aware of where we were at in the process. expectations etc. I would absolutely recommend Jana and all the folks at Lee! Very Helpful and Friendly!! Thanks!!

roux357
2/20/2015

"An easy, no hassle buying experience! No pressure to buy."

I appreciate the work and assistance that both Steve Zaranski and Steve Moran put into my recent purchase of a Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 pick-up truck. They were extremely helpful and patient as we searched for the right fit for my family. I'll definitely think of stopping in again the next time we are looking for a vehicle.

trevor.sanborn

"Very good service"

Melissa was very good to me in the Bangor office. I would absolutely go back to her for another vehicle. The customer service was superior.

ffmatt

"Best Experience"

This is my first vehicle from Lee. They were very easy to talk with and listened to all my concerns and questions. Michele Straub was great. She made the paper work easy and understandable. They allowed me to try the truck out for a few days to make sure it was really the truck I wanted. This sealed the deal for me. The Hammond Street location was great as well. The manager TJ was right there if any questions need to be answer and everyone had a smile on their face. I will differently return for my next truck.

JAB/DMG
2/19/2015

"Wonderful Experience---Thanks Chrissy!!"

We had a wonderful experience with Chrissy Massey. She went out of her way to help us get a great deal on a new truck. We were battling against time constraints and she did a lot of work over the phone for us and was very good at getting back to us quickly...there were no hidden "surprises". Thanks so much for for making everything happen so quickly and smoothly!!!

nicoleabish
2/16/2015

"excellent service "

I purchased my new vehicle last week from Lee auto's ellsworth location. After this experience I can 100% guarantee I will never venture anywhere else to purchase my future vehicles. Cody went above and beyond to help me throughout the entire process to make sure the vehicle being purchased was the perfect vehicle for my little family. I was unable to make it into the dealership due to my conflicting work schedule. This didn't deter Cody from giving me the best customer service and rising to the occasion, he even delivered my vehicle to me in person! I'm completely in love with the suv he helped me pick out. I couldn't stress enough how much I suggest visiting this location for all vehicle purchases.

clbns51
2/16/2015

"Greg Patterson"

I buy all my vehicles from Lee and have for years. .before it was Lee. .my 2nd vehicle from Greg and I only have the best experience from him and everyone else that I have dealt with. .love Lee Thanks for being my car dealer

Shelaine & Ken
2/14/2015

"A red car for Valentines Day"

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. Michelle Castonguay made our day. After going months without a car, we were very anxious about actually finding a decent one. No problem! She sent someone to pick us up since we had no way to get there. The car that came to get us was one she thought would be a good match for us. I immediately fell in love with the fact that it was red lol. When we got to the dealership, Michelle made us feel comfortable right away. We took a test drive and decided we loved the car. Michelle was easy to talk to, and explained everything very clearly. She was so nice and made the whole thing a great experience.

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Michelle Castonguay