Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
mstar911
3/15/2015

"Very Pleased with the Experience"

I was very pleased with the experience from start to finish. Dustin, was friendly and helpful! Once my decision had been made the rest was accomplished with professionalism and ease.

Damon
3/14/2015

"Very happy!"

Michelle C. Was absolutely amazing to work with, she went way above and beyond to help me find the vehicle that fit my needs and also my budget. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a vehicle!

bilpatt2015

"Lee To The Rescue"

I had an accident with my previous car, bought from Brewer Credit Now. It was totalled. The insurance was going to pay off less that what I owed, talked to Terry Good, and he said he thought I had bought gap insurance. Went through my papers and HE WAS RIGHT. Saved. I bought another car from them the next day and they were super. Saved me a huge amount of money with a super interest rate. And . . . knocked $1000, off the price of my car. Anyone looking for a good car, at a good price, with good service and terrific sales people should head to Brewer Credit Now.

Allen Harris
3/12/2015

"Our second vehicle bought from Lee's"

We are very please with the helpfulness and friendliness of Sallyann and Skyler with our recent puechase. They kept me up to date with everything that was going on with our vehicle.

masonhah
3/12/2015

"they were there when need them."

Had too get a another car and they were right there to help us through it.outstanding,professional,and around nice.thanks again.go see them

Radz93
3/11/2015

"Travis T"

Great salesman super nice and awesome to deal with!!! I would send any friend to him any day!!! We are leaving very happy with our new baby!!!

MirrorYou
3/11/2015

"I couldn't have asked for better service!"

Travis Therrien is my "go to guy" whenever I am ready for a different car. Today I bought my third car from Travis, a 2012 Toyota RAV4. The first car I bought, through Travis, was at 'Lee Credit Now' in Ellsworth, the Second one was from Travis at 'Lee Credit Now' in Brewer and today I followed Travis back to Ellsworth to buy the third car. Since I live in the Bangor area, Travis had the car I was interested in taken to the Brewer store so I could test drive it. I 'test drove' it to Ellsworth so Travis could make out the paper work for the purchase. I always know that Travis will do his best to give me a fair deal and find the car that will fill my needs and/or desires. Customer Service is a must, as far as I am concerned, and Travis is a master at the art of providing the ultimate level of Customer Service. It is because of this, and the fact that 'Lee Credit Now' backs what they sell, that I keep going back. My credit rating is high, thus I could easily purchase a car from any dealership, but I choose to continue to buy my cars through Travis Therrien, because he has earned my trust, and thus my loyalty as a customer. I would recommend 'Lee Credit Now' to anyone looking for a reliable vehicle, and strongly suggest that they seek out Travis Therrien as their "go to guy" for helping them fine the vehicle of their choice. It won't be long before I show up again, Travis, I do believe I should have a pick up truck, just for fun. G. Spearrin

Jess
3/09/2015

"Thank you"

Thank you for finding a good truck within days of being asked to take on this task. Thank you for taking the time to search and talking to me so that I knew if I could do it or not.

jlpoirier
3/09/2015

"excellent sales team"

Darryl was very professional and pleasant to work with. I told him what I wanted and he made things work. He went above and beyond, even staying late to show the vehicle! Levi was also great to deal with. He was knowledgeable and willing to help us with any questions about our new vehicle. He wanted to make sure we were 100% satisfied.

playdough19@hotmail.com
3/08/2015

"Accommodating the customer."

My husband and I went to Lee in Newport to look for a new vehicle. The only problem was we needed it ASAP. The car was for my husband and he was heading to FL for work after being home between jobs for one day. Darryl was excellent! He gave us all the info we wanted on cars on the lot that interested my husband. After not finding just what he wanted, Darryl arranged to have a vehicle brought up from Bangor. My husband ending up liking it and we were able to purchase it today. This all happened in less than 5 hours, which is amazing considering what we were asking and the car came up from Bangor. A huge thank you to Darryl for everything. My husband has already checked in from the road and is very pleased with his new ride.

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Darryl Henderson