Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Libby72015
8/13/2016

"Great experience"

My wife and I stopped by just to see what was on the lot. We never planned on buying a car that day, but we instantly fell in love with a Chevy Malibu. Travis not only helped us get our car, but gave us one of the best experiences at a dealership, and a great deal! He treated us as if we had always known each other. We definitely know who to go to if we ever need another car.

kegra27
8/09/2016

"Best Experience You Will Ever Have"

Great customer service, listens to all your needs/wants, will work extremely hard to put you in the perfect vehicle for you and your family

abolbridge
8/09/2016

"Great place to buy a car"

Went there knowing roughly what I wanted, Matt and TJ were a great help in narrowing down my choices. They were great, friendly and professional while making the whole process straightforward and a breeze.

Diane M
8/07/2016

"looking for a used car"

We knew what we wanted for a car and happened to find it here. Sales department was friendly, funny, and professional. We like to try our local bank first, but they beat them out with an awesome interest rate and very fast service. Happy we came here.

Wilber, R.
8/04/2016

"Very friendly and great to work with!"

I highly recommend Jim Lyons at the Ellsworth dealership. Everyone was awesome and great customer service by all! Always a great place Togo when looking for a deal.

Crystal1621
8/02/2016

"Best Car place in town"

Went to check on getting a newer car, took them 3 days to make sure I got what I was looking for and right price...

Steve Zaranski

Asalley1121
8/02/2016

"Sallyann? More like SallyAmazing!"

Seriously folks, Sallyann is amazing! I thought there is no way I would be walking out with anything I would love so much as my car. I was just there to get something that would get me back and forth to work without too much trouble. Sallyann went above and beyond to find me the perfect car in my budget! This is our second time working with her and I wouldn't consider anyone else!

Angela Rockwell
8/01/2016

"Quick and easy,,, who would have thought???"

Thank you Lee Credit Now in Brewer, Maine. And highly recommend Christine Massey to walk you through the car buying experience. Very happy with customer service..

Loni79
7/27/2016

"Very pleased"

Jim was very good to deal with and made the process as smooth as possible! I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a good experience when car shopping

dpiscesgirl
7/26/2016

"Awesomest experience ever!!!"

Super fast service & incredible customer service from my salesmen Ryan Pickard. He directed me to exactly what i was looking for & stayed within my budget.

Reviews of TJ Schaefer
TJ Schaefer

Sales Manager (Bangor Hammond Street)

Reviews of Ryan Pickard
Ryan Pickard

Reviews of Robin Cummings
Robin Cummings

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Matthew Spaulding
Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Travis Therrien