Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
Cosmetology11
4/27/2015

"Great Car buying experience"

Just want to say thank you to Steve in Auburn, He worked very hard to help me find a vehicle that would fit my needs and my budget. He kept me informed every step of the way, and I did not feel pressured into saying yes to anything I didn't want. Thank you

Shortee17
4/24/2015

"Great experience"

Chris came in even on his day off to help me find the right car. I really appreciated the service, and he helped my fiancé about a year back and did the same for him.

plminmaine
4/21/2015

"Third Time"

I have bought my 3rd vehicle from Lee Credit Now and had great service all 3 times. Satisfied with all 3 of my vehicles. Quick service. Had the vehicle that afternoon. Melissa always keep in touch during the sale. Always knew what was happening.

John&Jenn
4/21/2015

"Fast and efficiant"

Fast and friendly service. Stopped in,and within 2 hrs I was driving my new car home.... Highly recommend!!! Hope to get our next car thru them as well. Thanks Mike...

MikeB57
4/19/2015

"EXCELLENT Experience... "

I've purchased from Lee Credit Now before and will do so for as long as I drive. Thanks Skyler & Charlie for a great Experience.

Kat
4/18/2015

"Not the best experience. .."

Disappointed that I made a 25 mile trip to test drive a vehicle that wasn't even on the lot and possibly not available,there wasn't any negotiation at all, and needed to make an extra trip (3 total) to resign paperwork, due to a mistake and I was made to feel like I was being a pain for asking for the copy of what I'd signed. I hope my experience with the car I bought is better...

Lee Credit Now responded to this review

April 23, 2015

Hello, Thank you for submitting a review on DealerRater.com. First I want to apologize, I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience. We try very hard as a company to provide each of our customers with a good buying experience. We care about our customers and their opinions and value what they have to say to help us move forward. In order to better understand the situation, I would like to discuss this with your further. At your earliest convenience, please give me a call at my direct number 207-610-8166 or drop me an email with the best time and number you can be reached at. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Cassie York cyork@creditnow.com Lee Credit Now Business Manager

juanitadall
4/18/2015

"buying a car at Lee's "

Dustin was very good a getting me the best deal . worked well with me and for me The whole thing buying was made easy he did a great job

happy rider
4/16/2015

"nice experience"

They made buying easier! Great vechicles!!Fast and friendly service,they worked with me to get into truck i wanted and needed. Sallyann follows up in timely manner.Thanks for all of the assistance ! Will recommend Lee to family and friends!!

clmac74
4/14/2015

"Absouletely Incredible!"

I admit, the thought of a 'buy-here, pay-here" dealership had me a bit skeptical. But I will come back every time I buy a used car. Jana was the most time-responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable salesperson I have ever dealt with. Not just someone who wanted to sell you a car - she thoroughly understood every concern I had before I even picked a vehicle out. I truly believe she went out of her way to help me - and definitively is my new personal choice for vehicle sales. I have seven children, four of which are teens with permits or licenses - and I will soooo be coming back. LEE CREDIT...do NOT let this employee go!!!

Bike boy steve54
4/11/2015

"New motocycle"

Mike. Schnieder is the best. My wife and I have purchased a lot of cars from mike and he has been nothing but great. Thanks mike. Love the new bike.

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Michelle Castonguay