Lee Toyota Scion

Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Chriss Carrington
1/20/2015

"Returning customer"

This is my third leased vehicle from Lee Toyota in Topsham, and my second time dealing with Joe Day. He was quite helpful in getting me into a vehicle that I could afford and with which I felt comfortable and safe. Great overall experience. Will definitely recommend Joe to friends and will return to Lee Toyota in Topsham.

Joe Day

quirk
12/29/2014

"Great experience at Lee Toyota!"

Everyone at Lee has been super helpful and we loved working with Brodie MacDearmid for our most recent vehicle. We'll definitely use Lee in the future, too.

Brodie MacDearmid

abroyer5
12/08/2014

"Fantastic experience"

I hunted for a deal on a 2014 Tundra, Trisha and the sales staff came through with exactly what I was looking for including locating the color vehicle I wanted. Will definitely recommend Lee Toyota to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Trisha Hunter

rebecca.davis.73307
12/01/2014

"Purchased new Sienna"

Trisha Hunter was wonderful to work with. She was very professional; yet easy going in her manner while trying to determine what we were looking for in a new vehicle. Trisha was able to explain the differences in the many new Siennas on the lot. She was very knowledgeable about "Toyota Certified" and pointed out a 2013 Sienna that would be an excellent buy for us. Working with her was a pleasure. I did not feel any pressure to purchase a particular vehicle or to make a purchase immediately. Trisha and the Financial manager we talked to enjoy working at the Topsham Toyota dealership and their enthusiam is contagious. We will highly recommend Lee Toyota, Topsham to our friends.

Financial manager, Joe?, Trisha Hunter

DMK966
11/30/2014

"Excellent Buying Experience !"

DMK966 "Outstanding Purchasing Experience" Joe Day and the crew at Topsham Toyota were extremely professional in creating an extremely positive buying experience ! Their friendliness and non-stressful approach to purchasing a vehicle is much appreciated and should be emulated by other dealerships.

Joe Day

leeTompsham
10/20/2014

"Purchase of a new lease"

We were prepared to purchase a new lease due to the positive experience we had in the past. Our sales person listened to what we wanted, met our price needs and we were in and out in a very short time. The Toyota care that comes with a lease is perfect for our family.

Andrew C. To

nelgyasmar
9/20/2014

"Went In For An Oil Change"

On our way out of town, we stopped at Lee for an oil change and ended up with a new Toyota Camry. We had only begun to think about a new vehicle but quickly decided to " get it done " after being introduced, by our service agent, to Meg Benton. Her friendliness, enthusiasm, knowledge, and willingness to work with us made our decision an easy one. We are still talking about the deal that she and Tom offered us. Thanks to Jon as well. They were all a pleasure to work with and we will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Margaret Benton, Tom Santospago, Jon Newland

LucyHull
9/17/2014

"Pleased with Prius and Meg Benton's help"

Meg Benton is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful experience purchasing our Prius. She steered us to the right car efficiently, providing us with all the necessary information in record time. We couldn't be happier with our new car!

Meg Benton

gcamp43
9/11/2014

"Bought a new tacoma"

Salesman was good, but dealer policy of incremental negotiation was frustrating - albeit the industry norm. Would prefer no nonsense final cost up front as requested rather than a back and forth dance with the salesman in the middle/

Andrew C

erinc
9/02/2014

"Great experience!!!"

Judson, Kevin and Jon are fantastic! They were all very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and made the whole experience fun. The atmosphere at the Topsham location is very welcoming and friendly. Judson and Kevin were very patient in answering all of my questions and put me into the right vehicle for me. Jon did a great job of explaining all of the paperwork and service plans. I feel like he really offered the plans that were best for me and I did not feel pressured at all. Everyone I saw there was friendly and smiling, this is definitely a dealership that I would recommend to anyone. My mom bought her new car there and now Judson is looking for a vehicle for my sister now too!

Judson Curtis, Kevin Cough and Jon Newland