Lee Toyota Scion

Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Will Emmons
5/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

I had a very good experience purchasing a new vehicle from Lee Toyota in Topsham. Nicholas Lamoreau (salesperson) was easy to work with and very helpful to make the purchase possible. We generally keep vehicles for a long time, but the next time we are in the market, Lee will be our first stop.

Nicholas E. Lamoreau

satisfied
5/23/2015

"Attractive environment, great sales person"

The dealership's facility is bright, airy and inviting. More importantly, we had a wonderful sales person in Philip Ohanian. He was friendly, knowledgeable, eager to show us the cars we wanted to see and even suggest others that we might like, but not pushy. He was able to answer our questions and also show us the features of the Prius in a relaxed but enthusiastic manner. All in all, a great shopping experience. Buying the car was quick, smooth, and easy. After bringing it home we discovered we had another question about it but couldn't find the answer in the manual. We ended up calling the dealership but Phil was off that day and the manager wasn't sure of the answer. The next day Phil was able to answer our question as soon as we spoke to him.

Philip Ohanian

happy guy
5/23/2015

"fantastic!"

My new truck is quite the upgrade from my 2009 Tacoma. Trisha Hunter was excellent in explaining all the new features as well helping me implement them. (She even programmed my cellphone so I could immediately use the handsfree bluetooth feature.) I couldn''t be happier with my purchase. I felt no pressure in coming to an agreement on price as well as financing terms. I like dealing with Lee Toyota in Topsham as evidenced by the fact that this my second Tacoma from Lee.

Raven
5/20/2015

"Sold me"

Brodie was very helpful and friendly. He put us in a vehicle that was a step up from the one we were looking at. We are very pleased with the vehicle and feel it was a fair price. All the people we dealt with were very friendly.

Brodie Macdearmid

Man-Man
5/18/2015

"Our very best experience buying a car."

Phil Ohanian, our sales consultant person at Lee Toyota showed us around the facility before we even discussed a car purchase and we were very impressed with the sophistication of the service operation and general efficiency and ambiance of the facility. Phil was very knowledgeable and helpful. Aside from spending an amazing amount of time showing us the vehicle, explaining and demonstrating the numerous electronic functions of the car in easy to understand language, he then accompanied us on a long drive. Both of us had an opportunity to drive local and highway routes to experience the feel of the Toyota Camry Hybrid. Afterward he sat in the car and showed us how to operate the many functions of the electronic components. Of course there is much to go over, but without his simple explanations it would have been a much longer learning curve. In addition to all his help and the relaxed atmosphere of the showroom, we also enjoyed a social conversation. We bought the car and he repeated his offer to review anything about the car that we were not clear about. The experience was very very positive and pleasant.

Philip Ohanian, Elizabeth Wallis

rbh103456
5/12/2015

"Great customer service"

Brodie did a great job being informative for the vehicle of our needs. Him and drew were both very professional and made the car buying process very easy. Brodie also went above and beyond to order floor mats so my wife had everything she needed for her sienna. That was great customer service!

Dan Daigle

NarcolepticGoat
5/10/2015

"Pure Magic"

Everyone from the Trisha on the sales floor to Drew in financing treated me with respect. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

bobcat1
5/09/2015

"Trisha Hunter"

Ms Hunter was very professional in our dealings. She was very patient and thorough in her explainations of the services offerred and the Camry. It is my third Camry and second lease, the last two with Lee. No complaints.

perkins, jean582
5/08/2015

"Working with Trisha Hunter"

Trisha met us, my daughter-in-law Patty and myself, as we drove into the parking lot. I explained that I had come to buy a new 2014 Prius. There was not one available there or at any of the other dealerships! Although I tried driving the 2015, I did not want that car. Since she learned that I usually bought cars that had been used, she suggested that I look at the used 2013 certified Prius that they did have. That car had the features that I wanted! She helped us arrive at a price that fit my budget. I am delighted with this car. My daughter-in-law was so impressed with the Prius that she may decide to buy one in the future. We both liked working with Trisha!

SteveD Lisbon Falls
5/07/2015

"NICHOLAS E. LAMOREAU at Lee Toyota in Topsham helped me out"

I was in a jam with a dead car and needed a car fast, and in a certain price range. Nic quickly came up with some options and Lee Toyota really went the extra mile to make it happen. Nic actually listened to my needs, unlike most car dealers, and made it happen.

NICHOLAS E. LAMOREAU