Lee Toyota Scion

Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

abroyer5
12/08/2014

"Fantastic experience"

I hunted for a deal on a 2014 Tundra, Trisha and the sales staff came through with exactly what I was looking for including locating the color vehicle I wanted. Will definitely recommend Lee Toyota to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

rebecca.davis.73307
12/01/2014

"Purchased new Sienna"

Trisha Hunter was wonderful to work with. She was very professional; yet easy going in her manner while trying to determine what we were looking for in a new vehicle. Trisha was able to explain the differences in the many new Siennas on the lot. She was very knowledgeable about "Toyota Certified" and pointed out a 2013 Sienna that would be an excellent buy for us. Working with her was a pleasure. I did not feel any pressure to purchase a particular vehicle or to make a purchase immediately. Trisha and the Financial manager we talked to enjoy working at the Topsham Toyota dealership and their enthusiam is contagious. We will highly recommend Lee Toyota, Topsham to our friends.

Financial manager, Joe?

DMK966
11/30/2014

"Excellent Buying Experience !"

DMK966 "Outstanding Purchasing Experience" Joe Day and the crew at Topsham Toyota were extremely professional in creating an extremely positive buying experience ! Their friendliness and non-stressful approach to purchasing a vehicle is much appreciated and should be emulated by other dealerships.

leeTompsham
10/20/2014

"Purchase of a new lease"

We were prepared to purchase a new lease due to the positive experience we had in the past. Our sales person listened to what we wanted, met our price needs and we were in and out in a very short time. The Toyota care that comes with a lease is perfect for our family.

Andrew C. To

nelgyasmar
9/20/2014

"Went In For An Oil Change"

On our way out of town, we stopped at Lee for an oil change and ended up with a new Toyota Camry. We had only begun to think about a new vehicle but quickly decided to " get it done " after being introduced, by our service agent, to Meg Benton. Her friendliness, enthusiasm, knowledge, and willingness to work with us made our decision an easy one. We are still talking about the deal that she and Tom offered us. Thanks to Jon as well. They were all a pleasure to work with and we will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Margaret Benton, Tom Santospago, Jon Newland

LucyHull
9/17/2014

"Pleased with Prius and Meg Benton's help"

Meg Benton is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful experience purchasing our Prius. She steered us to the right car efficiently, providing us with all the necessary information in record time. We couldn't be happier with our new car!

Meg Benton

gcamp43
9/11/2014

"Bought a new tacoma"

Salesman was good, but dealer policy of incremental negotiation was frustrating - albeit the industry norm. Would prefer no nonsense final cost up front as requested rather than a back and forth dance with the salesman in the middle/

Andrew C

erinc
9/02/2014

"Great experience!!!"

Judson, Kevin and Jon are fantastic! They were all very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and made the whole experience fun. The atmosphere at the Topsham location is very welcoming and friendly. Judson and Kevin were very patient in answering all of my questions and put me into the right vehicle for me. Jon did a great job of explaining all of the paperwork and service plans. I feel like he really offered the plans that were best for me and I did not feel pressured at all. Everyone I saw there was friendly and smiling, this is definitely a dealership that I would recommend to anyone. My mom bought her new car there and now Judson is looking for a vehicle for my sister now too!

Judson Curtis, Kevin Cough and Jon Newland

Bill1203
8/30/2014

"Toyota Venza"

Happy with all aspects of the transaction and the car, The car was presented in a professional way and the people involved did a realy professional job!

Kevin Cough did a fine job

RDugas
8/28/2014

"Great salesperson, typical "car-buying" experience"

Jenn Towers was an excellent salesperson. She by far knew more about the features in our new Sienna than any salesperson we've worked with at other dealers. She was flexible in letting us spend some time driving the van, and held our same standards for having a meticulously perfect new car. I would highly recommend her. The van I found online the night before was sold the morning (the next day) I went to test drive, and they worked to get a similar model to the dealer the next day. The rest of the sales process (mainly negotiating) took forever. I hate the back and forth, and understand that it comes with buying a car. I recommend knowing your purchase price, trade price, and sticking to them. After hours of back and forth, we ended up with the deal we wanted - I only wish it had taken less time, especially given that I wasn't going to budge.

Jen Towers