Lee Toyota Scion

Central Maine Toyota

Alyssamt1027
7/06/2015

"My new Camry!"

Jen Towers and John Newland were extremely helpful in the whole process. They treated my husband and I will respect and worked hard to make sure we got into our new car that same day that we came in. They made the process enjoyable and they were both very honest and personable. I would recommend Lee to all my friends and family and also recommend the Topsham branch as well. I will definitely go back for my next car.

Jen Towers and John Newlabd

Paw2258
7/06/2015

"Paul Williams"

Brodie and Drew made my purchase of my RAV 4, flawless. They were both very professional and walked me through the whole process, easily. I will recommend this dealership to everyone. The whole staff is very friendly as we talked about RI, while I was waiting. Thank you for making my purchase experience enjoyable!!

Brodie, Drew

94celicagt
6/29/2015

"Lee Toyota - 2015 Scion TC "

Everyone at Lee Toyota was very nice and helpful. They answered all my questions I had and helped me in everyway to get my new Scion. Very happy with Lee Toyota and my new car.

JOSEPH N. DAY

david123
6/26/2015

"Toyota's Re-lease six month early program."

The experience was very easy, pleasant and stress free. This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased/leased over the last 10 years from this dealership from the same sales person and I have always been treated very professionally, considerately and courteously.

Trisha Hunter and management.

Adam V.
6/23/2015

"Lee Toyota - New Tundra!"

Everyone at Lee Toyota was friendly and helpful. They got me exactly what I wanted. Everything was clearly explained and I feel like I got a good deal.

Phil Ohanian

Old Fords
6/22/2015

"Helpful and courteous treatment"

We arrived at the dealership as the result of an online search for a used Toyota Avalon. We had spotted a recently listed low mileage 2007 model. We had searched a 100 mile radius of our home and found several listings that were in our price range. We made contact with Lee and engaged in an e-mail conservation with Dwayne Standish who directed us to the carfax report and scheduled a day to test drive. Upon arrival we were directed to salesman Brodie MacDearmid who answered questions and accompanied us on the drive. We were happy with the vehicle and proceeded with the paperwork. In the process we met Mike, sales manager, and a man from the finance office , who guided us through the purchase of a service contract. All business was done in a professional manner, with a friendly and no pressure approach. We drove our "new" car that afternoon. Brodie instructed us to call if he could be any help in the future. We contacted him when the tire pressure warning indicator appeared, and he directed us to service for an appointment, and assured us that it would be at no cost to us. We were happy that Lee would honor it's promise of customer satisfaction. Thus our experience was a positive one.

Dwayne Standish, Brodie MacDearmid, Mike, Finance office (last namd To)

nannie62
6/20/2015

"Buying a new car"

Everyone at Topsham Toyota was friendly and helpful. It was a great experience. The garage was beautiful. The waiting area was excellent and very relaxing. I would recommend this dealership.

Joseph (I don't remember the last name)

GOpal
6/20/2015

"Lee Toyota - Topsham"

Joe Day and the Finance staff were helpful, thoroughly professional and patient throughout the process. They clearly explained make/model options, new/used options, lease/buy options, financing, and other services available that allowed us to make an informed decision. All our questions were answered. Our decisions on options, additional services and financing were respected. After we made our selection, Joe showed us how to use each feature on the RAV4 with particular emphasis on safety features.

Brunswick Page
6/18/2015

"Quick, Easy, Professional and a Fair Feal"

This is our second Toyota purchase (Rav4 and Scion), but the first through Lee. Jen was professional, informative and worked with us to get the trade in value we were looking for and the car that fit our needs at a fair price. We are very happy with the car, the financing options available and the overall experience.

Liz, Jen

funnycar
6/11/2015

"wonderful experience... made the hours we were there fly by."

Our sales & leasing consultant, Phil Ohanian, was very knowledgeable and walked us through our first experience with leasing a vehicle. He was instantly friendly & welcoming and put us at ease. We left there feeling like we made a pal for future leases & have already spread the word about Phil and our good luck with Lee Toyota.

Liz in financing very professional & explained everything completely . Very lovely person