Lee Toyota Scion

Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Central Maine Toyota

polar bear
8/29/2015

"It's a great dealership- perhaps the best I have worked with"

Lee Toyota is skilled at all aspects of the car business- sales, service, communication- I got to know them by having a Camry bought elsewhere serviced there, and was so pleased by my interactions with the department that I came back for my next car. I was as pleased by the sales staff, especially my lead consultant, Trisha Hunter, who was patient and extraordinarily knowledgeable-

trisha hunter, jud (sales), john (finance)

Eric
8/27/2015

"Excellent personalized car buying experience"

Dan was very helpful in guiding my elderly parents to the car that met their needs, in both price and features. His knowledge of the models and features helped him pick the right vehicle with no wasted effort, which was a great time saver. No trying a dozen models to find the best fit. He was patient and thoroughly answered all questions himself throughout the process, which put my parents at ease right away. Elizabeth helped us through the paperwork, answering questions along the way, to ensure everyone knew exactly what was happening, and the purpose of each document. Best car buying experience in years. Come to Lee Toyota in Topsham and ask for Dan!

Dan Saffell, Elizabeth Wallis

Newcarll

"Friendly dealership"

Went in to see about a new car. They met my needs and we were able to come to a great deal. Would recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota!

Dan S.

rangdale57
8/24/2015

"Great salesman but long process"

The salesman Brodie Macdearmid was very friendly and helpful. He was happy to answer any and all of our questions as best he could. Still had to do the go around between him and the sales manager to negotiate a deal. Extremely annoying but not unlike any other car dealership I suppose. I'd say over all I got a pretty decent deal considering used Tacoma's are so ridiculously over-priced everywhere. We have purchased a couple of new vehicles from Lee and over all have had a pretty good experience. The one thing however, when they tell you they will give you $100 to anyone you refer to them that purchases a car....they don't. We have referred two people who have purchased automobiles and gave them our name as a referral and nothing. Have sent several emails asking about why we did not receive our $100 referral bonus and nothing but crickets....

Brodie Macdearmid

Shaneyhutch34
8/24/2015

"Great buy and Friendly Dealer"

My salesman was Nick and he was easy to work with. He stayed well after closing to make a deal that worked for me. He did a fantastic job of making sure I was aware of the process and other factors with the lease. Very pleased!!!

Nicholas Lamoreau

Eric
8/15/2015

"Good Dealership."

Lots of cars to choose from and helpful staff. The service department one of the best I have ever dealt with as well. I would recommend Lee Toyota Topsham to anyone.

Daniel Saffell

mm34
8/14/2015

"Great experience"

We had problems with our Tacoma and decided we needed a new vehicle. We had not planned on this. The sales manager was really sympathetic to our problems. He gave us a very fair deal based on our issues. The salesperson, Trisha, was incredibly efficient and knowledgeable. There was no big hype or annoying negotiations; the settlement was handled quickly by the business staff and we were out the door with our new vehicle in 24 hours. We have been long time Toyota owners. This time we definitely had a few concerns about Toyota based on our Tacoma issues, but Toyota really stands by their customers so we bought another one. Thank you Lee Toyota!

Trisha, Mike, and really good guy in business office. We also had very good experiences with Eric and Catrina in service.

L.F.
8/13/2015

"Friendly, honest, and helpful. "

I received direct answers to questions, and friendly, accommodating service. The sales person understood my needs and apprehensions. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone.

NICHOLAS E. LAMOREAU

slange0
8/11/2015

"Great place to go"

Great place to hang out get all the questions answered and roll out with a new ride :) this is the place to go..ONE STOP SHOP!!

Nick

Alleb2006
8/10/2015

"Great experience "

Car buying has always been a pain. But after going to lee Toyota in Topsham and experiencing the zero hassel sales approach it was fantastic. Staff wonderful.

Jenn towers