Lee Toyota Scion

Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Central Maine Toyota

myacomet
7/28/2015

"best car buying experience ever"

i cannot recommend Lee Toyota strongly enough! a really grea buying experience. found me the exact high demand Highlander i wanted in the exact features and options and got it ready from 3 states away in 48 hours. gorgeous car, attentive service and very pleasant finance and warranty discussions to fit my needs. before choosing Lee Topsham i spoke to 4 other dealers and none came even close to this operation. a d did i mention the free Frostys Donuts and comfy leather chairs and courtesy shuttle/loaners and saturday service?

Brodie MacDermidt and Liz in Finance

prius driver
7/28/2015

"Knowledgeable, personable, efficient"

Dan Saffell did a superb job for us, explaining features of the different types of Prius C. He has a very friendly and down to earth demeanor, is extremely well-informed, and knows how to get answers quickly, if he doesn't have the information right at hand. It is hard to believe that he is just starting out in sales, because he displays such a high degree of competence and professionalism. I was extremely impressed by his ability to convey information clearly, explain options for financing and special features without ever giving "the hard sell," or using pressure tactics. It helps that the Toyota product almost sells itself, but I appreciated Dan's low-key professionalism. He followed up our original discussion with a phone call the next day, helped me find an item I had left in my trade-in car, and was just overall a joy to work with. I'd gladly seek him out to buy another car in the future. He is a great addition to your staff. Five stars plus!

Dan Saffell, David Poisson, helpful desk people, manager, etc.

altlcsw
7/27/2015

"totally trustworthy"

I couldn't even imagine choosing another dealer. This was my second car from Lee, and I simply trust them to be honest and careful, meticulous in their service over the years, and considerate and respectful of my choices. This was my second Prius, and Trisha was very thorough and knowledgeable about explaining all the technology updates.

Trisha Hunter

WilliamDu
7/25/2015

"20 Year Association"

lee Toyota in Topsham and our salesman Joe Day continue a decade plus long association during which our family has purchased seven vehicles. We have always been treated with courtesy and have been satisfied with the quality and financial aspects of our purchases. Service to our vehicles remains superb in both scheduling and quality.

Joe Day

Nick1025
7/24/2015

"Great car buying experience "

I bought a 2012 Lexus rx at lee Toyota in Topsham and I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Everyone was friendly, professional and super fast. A special thanks BRODIE MACDEARMID for answering all of our questions and for making this the best car buying experience I've had so far !!! Nick M.

Brodie Macdearmid

DannyG55
7/23/2015

"Buying a car "

Trisha was a professional sales person who knew her business and in no time found the car I wanted! She explained every little detail about the car and even hooked up my phone to bluetooth, which I had no Idea how to accomplish! I would recommend anyone to shop at Lee and especially Trisha Hunter as sales person!

Trisha Hunter

PWLucas
7/22/2015

"Super Showroom and Professional Staff "

Thanks Dan for your assistance and professional courtesy working with me on my decision for the 2015 Toyota XLE ! I guess trying additional vehicles was fun, however after driving the Toyota Camry XLE, well it was all over! Great Car and I've been enjoying it every day! Thank you again !

Tom, G. M. , DanSaffell, Elizabeth Walls

edoubled
7/22/2015

"New car lease"

We have had several Camry's in the past 20 years and the quality of Toyota has never been in question. We were looking for a salesperson and manager who were friendly and above all honest. That is what we found here and is the reason we chose to lease from you.

Dan Saffell

Flo
7/19/2015

"Love Lee Toyota"

We had a great experience with Trisha! She did everything to make sure we had what we wanted! She even helped me set up my iPhone on Bluetooth. We would definitely recommend lee Toyota!! Flo and Don Koslosky

Trisha Hunter, Andrew To

camry
7/15/2015

"Fast efficient service in purchasing new car."

We went to the Toyota Topsham dealership knowing almost exactly what we wanted in a new car. Reason being we bought a new 2006 Camry at this same dealership and that car turned out to be excellent value. The service we received was prompt and very efficient. We could not asked for better service than what we received yesterday at Lee Toyota Topsham.

Brodie MacDearmid