Lenoir City Ford

Shane  Little, General Sales Manager, Lenoir City Ford

June 29, 2017

"Very satisfied "

- Nanglin1231

Very pleased with our sales ladies. Did not feel pressured to make a purchase. I will definitely be back. Plenty of vehicles to choose from. Very pleased with our experience.

June 24, 2017

"Helpful and Honest"

- halfbackers

Great experience! Lisa and Wayne were so helpful in helping us locate just the right truck, we love it. Thanks to Margo for helping us through the decision making process with tons of information on our test drives and for setting things up for us when the truck arrived. Shane didn't waste our time, just gave us the best price, loved that!! What car buying should be, no games, just good service.

Other Employees : Wayne

June 24, 2017

"Expectations Met and Exceeded "

- jimsisco11

My review must begin and end with Mary Lynn! She's the reason I'm taking the time and making the effort to write on a Saturday afternoon because she took the time and made the effort for me, which is why today I am new Ford owner. I wasn't even in the market to purchase a new vehicle but was only trying to get an idea of what was available out there so I would be better prepared shopping for a used car in September when I believed most dealers are more willing to deal. However, Mary wasn't having any of that, quickly and confidently assuring me that not only could she get me a good deal now but the best deal now! To top that, she confidently claimed she could put me in the seat of a new vehicle for the same price I was expecting to pay for low miles used car! Although skeptical, I decided to give her a chance, and she delivered. What makes Mary especially effective is that without high-pressure sales tactics, she sold herself before the product, building a trust between the customer and dealership. Once she had my trust, my skepticism faded and she had me. Then the product did the rest. My overall experience at Lenoir City Ford was very good. But then again, it always is and I've been a customer for many years. My wife and I were made to feel very welcome during the whole process, one gentleman whose name escapes me, brought over a couple bottles of water for my wife and I that we never even asked for. He introduced himself and welcomed us. I thought that was very nice and thoughtful. of him Speaking of, Mary showed a genuine thoughtful interest in us as; not just customers but neighbors. Brent Stier did the same. It wasn't just about taking care of the paperwork; he chatted with us like we were friends. I was genuinely impressed. Finally, Sonny Wolfenbarger called early the next morning, still unaware a deal was made, very interested that our experience the evening before was a good one, asking if there was anything he could do to help. Again, I was very impressed with the follow-up call so promptly. In closing, my expectations with Lenoir City Ford were met as always, which is a good thing but Mary Lynn exceeded all expectations! She gave me her word and she kept it. Yesterday she promised to put a smile on my face and today I'm beaming. Mary, you're the best!

Mary Lynn