Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Roadside Tech
  • Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
morgan
3/26/2015

"Rochelle Great Service From A Great Person!"

I work with the public daily and in a sells environment. I have the ability to recognize talent especially when it’s truly unique. Rochelle is that kind of talent. From the start of my car purchasing journey, Rochelle displayed the three values that are absolutely critical when working with the public. 1. Professionalism. 2. Realistic expectations 3. Trustworthiness. I truly believe what she said and her knowledge of the vehicle and finance options was superb. I haven’t purchased a vehicle in several years and was a little concern about all the options. However, Rochelle treated me as family and walked me through the entire process. Great job! You guys have a jewel with this young lady. Keep up the fantastic work!

Seriousfour
3/07/2015

"Michelle is Professional, Intelligent, Passionate "

What can I say...They don't make them any better than Michelle. She is Professional, Intelligent, and extremely passionate about her job, but more important she really cares about her customer. I was fortunate to work with Michelle because she was persist in reaching out to me. I live in NY and she followed up with me consistently, in an extremely positive way. Her personality, here desire to go the extra yard says it all. Before just retiring I worked for a 10 billion company and I held a senior executive level position responsible for Quality globally. I dealt with so many suppliers and companies and it was difficult. Dealing with Michelle was a total pleasure. She is a dedicated person who protected her customer, herself, but more importantly she protected her company Les Stanford. It was a pleasure working with some of the other people that work with Michelle. I will end by saying I will recommend to my former company that Les Stanford should be put on the preferred supplier list, and that Michelle should be the contact person. Lastly if I ever needed a truly all around person, I would hire her in a second. First class all the way. I leave on Monday from NYC to fly to Les Sanford to pick up my brand new Corvette and I am sure once I get there the people, the service, will be all worth the experience. Michelle, you are the best and I cannot thank you enough for everything. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Jeff T
3/02/2015

"Thank You - Michelle Sladovich via Les Stanford "

I could not by anymore impressed with my experience. This is my third Cadillac and certainly not my last. Working with Michelle for the second time was an absolute pleasure. She was always accessible and truly looked out for me as the client and had my interests top of mind. When I go back to get another Cadillac, I am certain it will be through Michelle. If you are sick of getting the runaround with other dealerships or working with dishonest sales representatives, look no further.

David
2/23/2015

"Outstanding!"

My total car buying experience was truly outstanding! This was do largely to Michelle Sladovich my sales and leasing consultant. I shopped around for several months and spoke with lots of sales people at many different dealerships but none of them impressed me as wanting my business. In fact I was shocked at how little effort was being made to sell me a car. Michelle, at Les Standford Cadillac, on the contrary was in constant contact with me discussing lease terms, equipment options and car model alternatives. Michelle took the time to learn what it was I really wanted and then found away to help me get it! I couldn't have asked for any more.

Shynita
1/23/2015

"Phenomenal Experience!"

Michelle, provided excellent service from helping me select the interior of my vehicle, being honest with me in stating that the selection I was picking would not be a good combination. She kept me updated on my vehicle progression, assisted in extending my lease that had ended and ensured I received reimbursement for additional expenses. She ensured my new truck had all of the locks and security things needed that I had not even thought about. She took care of me like I was a part of her family. Her service exceeded my expectations and I greatly appreciate her hard work.

Scosner
1/19/2015

"Experience at Stanford Chevrolet"

Great purchasing experience, just like the first time with my Traverse. Got a great deal on one of the last 2014 Malibu, that was a demo. JD was a big help turning in my 2012 Traverse.

Gregg
1/14/2015

"Fast and honest and respectful...just the way you want it! "

If you want to buy a car without any of the traditional hassles, just call James Fillmore. I saw James' posting on eBay Motors at about 9 pm and we swapped a few emails that night. He followed up in the morning and we agreed on a price by about 10 am, he then found far better financing for us than I expected by about noon, and we were on a plane to Detroit to get the car at 7 the next morning. James met us the airport, drove us to the dealership, and we signed the paperwork and drove home! No tricks. No surprises. No hassles. It was all done exactly as James promised. What an awesome buying experience! Thank you, James!!

cej4488
11/03/2014

"Great Purchasing Experience"

I purchased a new car from Les Stanford. Michelle Sladovich was very professional and met my expectations which were high for a Cadillac Dealership. First she worked very hard for several days with questions and emails to earn our business. She processed several quotes of different vehicles until she was able to work out the details that put us into a new Cadillac. During the dealership visit she handled herself very professionally working through a small problem to our satisfaction. She spent more than adequate time with us to make us feel comfortable with our new vehicle. I was very happy with the complete buying experience and would recommend Michelle and Les Stanford to anyone in need of a new car. Les Stanford’s dealership is not the closes to our home but I believe Michelle’s hard work and continued follow-up made me a believer that the drive would be worth it. I look forward to a very long relationship with this dealership. Again thanks to Michelle and Les Stanford for our new Cadillac.

aadm610120
11/02/2014

"Great Deal and Partnership on my wife 50 Anniversary "

Michelle I would like to express you our more sincere and thankful recognition to both the great job you made guiding us in making a good deal now for a great Cadillac SRX vehicle (replacing a Toyota vehicle) as well as your invaluable support being part of a Big Family event by surprising my wife on her 50 birthday anniversary Your Customer service focus and professionalism made the difference for me to decide on Cadillac at Les Stanford and your personality and kindness were instrumental on a great - successful surprise making this a great event for me and my family We do appreciate your invaluable support Thank You Miguel Alvarez

terry.james.94651
10/07/2014

"AWESOME !"

MICHELLE Sladovich of Les Stanford Cadillac of Dearborn, Mich is a great professional sales representative. From the moment I walked into the dealership she had a warm smile on her face. Michelle is accommodating nice and knowledgeable. I sent an email to four dealers requesting a quote on a new CTS, waited for one week did not receive a reply. Then I sent an email to Les Stanford Cadillac of Dearborn Mich. at 8pm requesting a quote, before 9pm receive a reply from Michelle Sladovich stating that she received my email would contact me. Michelle answered all my question, took care of every detail including license plate, registration, title, insurance, sat in the car with me showing me all the features and their functions including onstar keyless entry handsfree phone radio cd recording system turn by turn navigation Michelle Sladovich is absolutely the best sales representative, she made the whole process of purchasing my new 2014 Cadillac Cts Coupe nice , easy and enjoyable. If you are planing to purchase or least a vehicle, and you want the best deal/price I, highly recommend, Les Stafford Cadillac of Dearborn,Mich. Best Deals Plus Outstanding Customer, Priceless. Thank you, Michelle A. POLK

Jermey Bbouldin