Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124

Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet
Ali Reda, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Ali Reda

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Chevrolet
Rochelle White, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Rochelle White

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac
Mike Morehead, Pre-Owned Sales, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Mike Morehead

Pre-Owned Sales

July 25, 2017

"Best Car Experience Ever "

- Stuart Adams

I live in Southern California and was looking for a Corvette Z06. An acquaintance put me in touch with Scott. We spoke over the phone and he was so helpful and great to speak with about Corvettes in general. This is my third "vette. We did the complete transaction by phone, email and federal express. Scott was so genuine, honest and helpful. They even made sure delivery worked around summer vacation. I ended up leasing a blacked out 2017 Z06 (because I want another in 2020!!!) and I am in love with the car. Thanks to Scott and the rest of his team for the best car experience ever. See you in 2020! Stuart Adams

James Fillmore
Scott Montgomery

July 20, 2017

"Michelle Sladovich"

- Lionfan

Michelle was professional friendly and anticipated all my needs. She is engaging and gets the job done. I felt she was my advocate at all times. I would give her a 12/10!!!!!!!!

Michelle Sladovich

July 15, 2017

"Great buying experience with Mr. Reda"

- rchafei

Ali is one of the best sales consultant I've ever worked with. He answered all my questions and has helped me with the whole process of selecting, negotiating, leasing my new car. It was a great sales experience. It has been a pleasure to deal with Ali.

Ali Reda