Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

About Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Roadside Tech
  • Cadillac Concierge pick up for service

"AWESOME !"

MICHELLE Sladovich of Les Stanford Cadillac of Dearborn, Mich is a great professional sales representative. From the moment I walked into the dealership she had a warm smile on her face. Michelle is accommodating nice and knowledgeable. I sent an email to four dealers requesting a quote on a new CTS, waited for one week did not receive a reply. Then I sent an email to Les Stanford Cadillac of Dearborn Mich. at 8pm requesting a quote, before 9pm receive a reply from Michelle Sladovich stating that she received my email would contact me. Michelle answered all my question, took care of every detail including license plate, registration, title, insurance, sat in the car with me showing me all the features and their functions including onstar keyless entry handsfree phone radio cd recording system turn by turn navigation Michelle Sladovich is absolutely the best sales representative, she made the whole process of purchasing my new 2014 Cadillac Cts Coupe nice , easy and enjoyable. If you are planing to purchase or least a vehicle, and you want the best deal/price I, highly recommend, Les Stafford Cadillac of Dearborn,Mich. Best Deals Plus Outstanding Customer, Priceless. Thank you, Michelle A. POLK

Jermey Bbouldin

"Great Overall Experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Corvette Stingray from Les Stanford, and I could not recommend them enough. I primarily worked with Tony Aguirre, and he did a fantastic job throughout the whole process. In particular, I had some horrific experiences dealing with my local DMV since this was an out of state purchase (over 5 hours of sitting on lines for nothing), and Tony was very helpful and accommodating in helping me get all those issues resolved. My only gripe was that my order did not come with the personalized plaque even though it was checked off on the order sheet they mailed to me. This wasn't Tony's fault however, as another salesman had put the order in and then left Les Stanford. With that said, it was just the plaque and given the great experience otherwise I was more than willing to forgive that slight misstep. Another thing is that Les Stanford is one of the few dealers who accept the GM Supplier discount, and honestly it took me all of five minutes to decide on a final price with them. They don't try to upsell you useless garbage either which is a big bonus. Given all these things, I highly recommend Les Stanford and Tony Aguirre, once the C8 rolls around I know who I'll be calling first.

"Allways satisfied with Ali Reda and Les Stanford "

This's my 4th vehicle from Les Stanford and my 9th car from Ali Reda. I fallowed Ali from Bill Wink Chevrolet and for good reason. He exceeds all expectations as a salesman, and would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a Chevy.

"I live out West where I could not find a Chevrolet dealer..."

I live out West where I could not find a Chevrolet dealer who isn't marking up their 2014 Corvettes substantially over the MSRP. Because of an ad in AutoWeek magazine,I contacted Kevin Will at Les Stanford Chevrolet to ask if they were marking up their Corvettes, and he informed me they sell theirs at list, so I ordered a new Corvette from them. I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Les Stanford Chevrolet.

"Best treatment. Courteous and If it was a different..."

Best treatment. Courteous and If it was a different person I would not have got the vehicle. I like his attitude and I will my recomend him for my family and friends.

"We drove quite some distance to see the vehicle. It was..."

We drove quite some distance to see the vehicle. It was exactly as pictured. Everyone from the sales to the service department were wonderful. Real team work. Buying a car can be stressful but, Les Stanford made this one of the most pleasurable car buying experiences. Thank you! Sincerely, Customers from Rochester,MI

Rob and the rest of the staff were awesome! Everybody there was friendly and really worked as a team.

"My Fiancé and I came in to look at Impala's...."

My Fiancé and I came in to look at Impala's. Dennis was extremely helpful from the very beginning. He took us through different options and laid out the price differences so we would understand as much as possible what we would be paying for. Dennis was such a nice guy, he made both of us super comfortable. Most car salesmen are pushy and over aggressive but Dennis was the opposite. He really went above and beyond for us and we are SOOO happy! We will be going back to Les Standford and working with Dennis for every car we get in the future now. It was my best experience leasing a car hands down.

"Les Stanford is my favorite Chevrolet dealer. I always..."

Les Stanford is my favorite Chevrolet dealer. I always get my cars from Ali Reda. Fast and friendly service. recommended dealership to all my family and friends.

"Erik was very friendly. He answered all mine and my..."

Erik was very friendly. He answered all mine and my wife's questions. Overall it was the best vehicle purchase I made. Really made you feel like you where at home and their was no try to hurry up and get you out of their. Very comfortable.

"Erik, Was not well informed with procedural practices. I..."

Erik, Was not well informed with procedural practices. I feel he was dubious in several areas of our purchase, and once we signed the papers he was done with us. Another customer was taking delivery on a Grand Sport, Erik, turned us over to Chris.

Reviews of Tony Aguirre