Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124

Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet
Rochelle White, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac
Mike Morehead, Pre-Owned Sales, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Mike Morehead

Pre-Owned Sales
Lamont Richmond, Finance Manager, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Lamont Richmond

August 15, 2017

"Rochelle Made Our Car Buying Experience The Best"

- cadillac#1

I have bought many cars in the past and this was by far the best experience with buying a car I have ever had. My wife and I knew exactly what we wanted, we spoke with another dealer in person but we found out quickly they were unwilling to find the exact car we wanted and help us achieve the price we needed. We found this site and what others had said about Rochelle, so I thought I would reach out. From the very beginning Rochelle was absolutely wonderful to work with. I worked with her strictly through email. She never once asked us or pressured us to come into the dealership to talk. We told her exactly what Cadillac CTS we were looking for and she found all the available rebates that GM employees had available. We told her where we need to be on price and she worked hard to get us there. We were not expecting to buy a car so quickly, but because of her hard work and getting us the car we wanted with more options than we asked for, she went above and beyond our expectations. The very first time we met Rochelle in person was to sign the paper work and buy the car. I felt so comfortable working through email and having one phone call with her that I had no doubt she had our best interest in mind. I would recommend working with Rochelle vs anyone else from one of the other Cadillac dealers in the Metro Detroit area. She even spent at least an hour or more with us the day we bought it just to go through all the features of the car. Les Stanford got us the car we wanted at the price we needed. Thank you Rochelle!

August 13, 2017

"I had a wonderful experience getting my new Traverse!"

- amanda campau

I had a great experience with Michelle Sladovich! She was patient, kind, and knowledgeable with everything I was trying to figure out. I would recommend contacting Michelle for a smooth experience in leasing a new car!

Michelle Sladovich

August 12, 2017

"Rochelle White"

- 6932trinity

Rochelle was the best! She helped me get the car I wanted with everything I wanted. She also got me my vehicle of choice at a cheaper price. Rochelle is very patient and makes you feel welcomed and appreciated at all times. She truly works for YOU! She doesn't try to make you get anything you don't want. She ask and delivers. I recommend Rochelle to anyone looking for a great experience while searching for your next ride.

Used 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan, $16675