Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
cej4488
11/03/2014

"Great Purchasing Experience"

I purchased a new car from Les Stanford. Michelle Sladovich was very professional and met my expectations which were high for a Cadillac Dealership. First she worked very hard for several days with questions and emails to earn our business. She processed several quotes of different vehicles until she was able to work out the details that put us into a new Cadillac. During the dealership visit she handled herself very professionally working through a small problem to our satisfaction. She spent more than adequate time with us to make us feel comfortable with our new vehicle. I was very happy with the complete buying experience and would recommend Michelle and Les Stanford to anyone in need of a new car. Les Stanford’s dealership is not the closes to our home but I believe Michelle’s hard work and continued follow-up made me a believer that the drive would be worth it. I look forward to a very long relationship with this dealership. Again thanks to Michelle and Les Stanford for our new Cadillac.

aadm610120
11/02/2014

"Great Deal and Partnership on my wife 50 Anniversary "

Michelle I would like to express you our more sincere and thankful recognition to both the great job you made guiding us in making a good deal now for a great Cadillac SRX vehicle (replacing a Toyota vehicle) as well as your invaluable support being part of a Big Family event by surprising my wife on her 50 birthday anniversary Your Customer service focus and professionalism made the difference for me to decide on Cadillac at Les Stanford and your personality and kindness were instrumental on a great - successful surprise making this a great event for me and my family We do appreciate your invaluable support Thank You Miguel Alvarez

terry.james.94651
10/07/2014

"AWESOME !"

MICHELLE Sladovich of Les Stanford Cadillac of Dearborn, Mich is a great professional sales representative. From the moment I walked into the dealership she had a warm smile on her face. Michelle is accommodating nice and knowledgeable. I sent an email to four dealers requesting a quote on a new CTS, waited for one week did not receive a reply. Then I sent an email to Les Stanford Cadillac of Dearborn Mich. at 8pm requesting a quote, before 9pm receive a reply from Michelle Sladovich stating that she received my email would contact me. Michelle answered all my question, took care of every detail including license plate, registration, title, insurance, sat in the car with me showing me all the features and their functions including onstar keyless entry handsfree phone radio cd recording system turn by turn navigation Michelle Sladovich is absolutely the best sales representative, she made the whole process of purchasing my new 2014 Cadillac Cts Coupe nice , easy and enjoyable. If you are planing to purchase or least a vehicle, and you want the best deal/price I, highly recommend, Les Stafford Cadillac of Dearborn,Mich. Best Deals Plus Outstanding Customer, Priceless. Thank you, Michelle A. POLK

Jermey Bbouldin

johnnyoh
8/06/2014

"Great Overall Experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Corvette Stingray from Les Stanford, and I could not recommend them enough. I primarily worked with Tony Aguirre, and he did a fantastic job throughout the whole process. In particular, I had some horrific experiences dealing with my local DMV since this was an out of state purchase (over 5 hours of sitting on lines for nothing), and Tony was very helpful and accommodating in helping me get all those issues resolved. My only gripe was that my order did not come with the personalized plaque even though it was checked off on the order sheet they mailed to me. This wasn't Tony's fault however, as another salesman had put the order in and then left Les Stanford. With that said, it was just the plaque and given the great experience otherwise I was more than willing to forgive that slight misstep. Another thing is that Les Stanford is one of the few dealers who accept the GM Supplier discount, and honestly it took me all of five minutes to decide on a final price with them. They don't try to upsell you useless garbage either which is a big bonus. Given all these things, I highly recommend Les Stanford and Tony Aguirre, once the C8 rolls around I know who I'll be calling first.

maya1226
7/28/2014

"Allways satisfied with Ali Reda and Les Stanford "

This's my 4th vehicle from Les Stanford and my 9th car from Ali Reda. I fallowed Ali from Bill Wink Chevrolet and for good reason. He exceeds all expectations as a salesman, and would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a Chevy.

mjc1948
2/06/2014

"I live out West where I could not find a Chevrolet dealer..."

I live out West where I could not find a Chevrolet dealer who isn't marking up their 2014 Corvettes substantially over the MSRP. Because of an ad in AutoWeek magazine,I contacted Kevin Will at Les Stanford Chevrolet to ask if they were marking up their Corvettes, and he informed me they sell theirs at list, so I ordered a new Corvette from them. I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Les Stanford Chevrolet.

fridha
1/21/2014

"Best treatment. Courteous and If it was a different..."

Best treatment. Courteous and If it was a different person I would not have got the vehicle. I like his attitude and I will my recomend him for my family and friends.

pv28
11/23/2013

"We drove quite some distance to see the vehicle. It was..."

We drove quite some distance to see the vehicle. It was exactly as pictured. Everyone from the sales to the service department were wonderful. Real team work. Buying a car can be stressful but, Les Stanford made this one of the most pleasurable car buying experiences. Thank you! Sincerely, Customers from Rochester,MI

Rob and the rest of the staff were awesome! Everybody there was friendly and really worked as a team.

Tahnee
11/20/2013

"My Fiancé and I came in to look at Impala's...."

My Fiancé and I came in to look at Impala's. Dennis was extremely helpful from the very beginning. He took us through different options and laid out the price differences so we would understand as much as possible what we would be paying for. Dennis was such a nice guy, he made both of us super comfortable. Most car salesmen are pushy and over aggressive but Dennis was the opposite. He really went above and beyond for us and we are SOOO happy! We will be going back to Les Standford and working with Dennis for every car we get in the future now. It was my best experience leasing a car hands down.

carly313
11/05/2013

"Les Stanford is my favorite Chevrolet dealer. I always..."

Les Stanford is my favorite Chevrolet dealer. I always get my cars from Ali Reda. Fast and friendly service. recommended dealership to all my family and friends.

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich