Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Roadside Tech
  • Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
Chevy623
5/06/2015

"Got me out of a bad situation. "

Very thankful I contacted Michelle. She got me out of 2 leases that had over a year left and I was about to go over miles on both of them. Got me great deals with rolling in over 6 grand of negative equity. Thanks again Michelle

May 07, 2015

Thank you for letting us know of your good experience with Michelle Sladovich. We adore her and are happy that you were able to come to terms on a new vehicle. Michelle puts forth the extra effort needed in situations such as yours and does all that she can to assist her customers. We appreciate you choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and look forward to seeing you again.

knightrider14cc
5/04/2015

"Fun and easy"

Michelle made something that is usually not too fun very easy and entertaining. She went over all the programs with us and showed us all of the add-ons to our new vehicle....we have already recommended her to family and will be buying from her hopefully for life

May 07, 2015

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are happy to be able to assist you in any way that we can. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. We will make sure that Michelle receives your comments. We're sure she'll be pleased. Enjoy your vehicle and your day. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac.

John350
4/21/2015

"Dennis Tap"

Our sales person Dennis Tap went out of his way to make us feel at home. He is friendly and easy to deal with. He also recommended what was best for the customer and not necessarly increasing the dealer profits. Dennis took a lot of time explaining all the new bells and whistles on our new vehicle. John & Marty Firment

May 07, 2015

Thank you John & Marty. Dennis is a wonderful representative of the way we like to do business here at Les Stanford Chevrolet. As a Corvette specialist, Dennis has been doing this job for quite awhile and he has gotten very good at working with customers to make sure they are completely satisfied. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your Corvette and have a wonderful day!

Andy W
4/08/2015

"Michelle was awesome!"

I recently purchased a new Chevy from Les Standford Chevrolet. Michelle was my salesperson. I must say this is the most professional and "fun" sales experience I have ever ever had. She is very thorough and sensitive to your needs and quickly responds to any requests or question you may have. She makes you feel like you are fully taken care of from A to Z. I am yet another happy customer and am gladly adding another well-deserved 5-star rating to her reviews. I would very highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful and pleasant sales person! :)

morgan
3/26/2015

"Rochelle Great Service From A Great Person!"

I work with the public daily and in a sells environment. I have the ability to recognize talent especially when it’s truly unique. Rochelle is that kind of talent. From the start of my car purchasing journey, Rochelle displayed the three values that are absolutely critical when working with the public. 1. Professionalism. 2. Realistic expectations 3. Trustworthiness. I truly believe what she said and her knowledge of the vehicle and finance options was superb. I haven’t purchased a vehicle in several years and was a little concern about all the options. However, Rochelle treated me as family and walked me through the entire process. Great job! You guys have a jewel with this young lady. Keep up the fantastic work!

March 27, 2015

Thank you Morgan for such a great review and high recommendation marks. Les Stanford Cadillac and, in particular Rochelle White, are most grateful. We are very happy that Rochelle was able to assist you and get you into the vehicle of your choice. From all of us at Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac, we appreciate your feedback and five-star rating. We'll be sure to pass your review on to Rochelle. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new Cadillac.

Seriousfour
3/07/2015

"Michelle is Professional, Intelligent, Passionate "

What can I say...They don't make them any better than Michelle. She is Professional, Intelligent, and extremely passionate about her job, but more important she really cares about her customer. I was fortunate to work with Michelle because she was persist in reaching out to me. I live in NY and she followed up with me consistently, in an extremely positive way. Her personality, here desire to go the extra yard says it all. Before just retiring I worked for a 10 billion company and I held a senior executive level position responsible for Quality globally. I dealt with so many suppliers and companies and it was difficult. Dealing with Michelle was a total pleasure. She is a dedicated person who protected her customer, herself, but more importantly she protected her company Les Stanford. It was a pleasure working with some of the other people that work with Michelle. I will end by saying I will recommend to my former company that Les Stanford should be put on the preferred supplier list, and that Michelle should be the contact person. Lastly if I ever needed a truly all around person, I would hire her in a second. First class all the way. I leave on Monday from NYC to fly to Les Sanford to pick up my brand new Corvette and I am sure once I get there the people, the service, will be all worth the experience. Michelle, you are the best and I cannot thank you enough for everything. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Jeff T
3/02/2015

"Thank You - Michelle Sladovich via Les Stanford "

I could not by anymore impressed with my experience. This is my third Cadillac and certainly not my last. Working with Michelle for the second time was an absolute pleasure. She was always accessible and truly looked out for me as the client and had my interests top of mind. When I go back to get another Cadillac, I am certain it will be through Michelle. If you are sick of getting the runaround with other dealerships or working with dishonest sales representatives, look no further.

David
2/23/2015

"Outstanding!"

My total car buying experience was truly outstanding! This was do largely to Michelle Sladovich my sales and leasing consultant. I shopped around for several months and spoke with lots of sales people at many different dealerships but none of them impressed me as wanting my business. In fact I was shocked at how little effort was being made to sell me a car. Michelle, at Les Standford Cadillac, on the contrary was in constant contact with me discussing lease terms, equipment options and car model alternatives. Michelle took the time to learn what it was I really wanted and then found away to help me get it! I couldn't have asked for any more.

Shynita
1/23/2015

"Phenomenal Experience!"

Michelle, provided excellent service from helping me select the interior of my vehicle, being honest with me in stating that the selection I was picking would not be a good combination. She kept me updated on my vehicle progression, assisted in extending my lease that had ended and ensured I received reimbursement for additional expenses. She ensured my new truck had all of the locks and security things needed that I had not even thought about. She took care of me like I was a part of her family. Her service exceeded my expectations and I greatly appreciate her hard work.

Scosner
1/19/2015

"Experience at Stanford Chevrolet"

Great purchasing experience, just like the first time with my Traverse. Got a great deal on one of the last 2014 Malibu, that was a demo. JD was a big help turning in my 2012 Traverse.

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich