Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Rochelle White, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Rochelle White

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac
Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet
Toni Novick, Business Manager, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Toni Novick

Mike Kuss, Cadillac Service Advisor, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Mike Kuss

Cadillac Service Advisor

March 29, 2017

"Great customer service. Patient. Courteous. "

- CTS 2017

Great customer service. Patient. Courteous. Kind. Relatable. Objective. Felt like we received a great deal! We would go back to Les Stanford, again. Everyone at the dealership was extremely pleasant.

March 27, 2017

"Excellent "

- Rich

My experience was fantastic. I was treated with tremendous care and am very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend Les Stanford to anyone.

March 25, 2017

"A Wonderful experience "

- Caddy Kayetta

My sales representative, Michelle Salvodich, was so wonderful! She helped to make my transition from my 2014 Cadillac SRX into my 2017 xt5 an easy, wonderful, and quick transaction. I was over my miles and i had other issues but Michelle assured me she would do all she could to get me into my new beautiful car without a huge price tag attached AND SHE DID! I am so pleased with her and her concern for me that I recommend her to all I know.

New 2017 Cadillac Escalade, $75737