Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
pmcauliffe
8/12/2016

"A cut above the rest!"

Michelle is Fantastic! What more needs to be said. She delivered on all of her promises and worked around my busy schedule. As a sales professional I appreciate her no nonsense approach and ability to make things happen. I recently learned she went above and beyond to take care of my fiance and I. She (my fiance) dropped off the car for an oil change and the service manager (Mike, also fantastic) noticed the front tire needed to be changed. Rather than having her schedule a later appointment to fix the tire because I had forgotten my warranty info. Michelle ran across the street, gathered the necessary documentation so service was able to take care of everything during 1 stop. See Michelle, you wont regret it!

Ranae from Grand Blanc
7/30/2016

"No games! Delivered the goods!"

Great experience working with Michelle Sladovich to obtain my 2016 CTS lease. I requested a quote on a VIN in Les Stanford stock through Cadillac.com after building the car I wanted. I received a call and text from Michelle within minutes. I texted her back requesting 36- and 39-month lease $ on a particular VIN. She sent them the next day, I went to the dealership to look at the car and made my decision. Picked up the car 4 days later. No surprises like I've encountered with other dealers like not being told the car I've found online is a demo with 1-2000 miles on it until I arrive to test drive it! Or the old "that one is not available" routine where they spin off into vehicles without the same content and waste my time because they want to clear old inventory or sell less popular models/content. She listened to her customer and closed the deal! I'll contact her again in 39 months! Thanks again, Michelle!!

August 01, 2016

Ranae, We are so pleased to hear for your great experience with Michelle Sladovich and Les Stanford Cadillac. Michelle gets rave reviews from many of her customers as she works hard to find just what they need and she follows-up until the customer is completely satisfied. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of the excellent work Michelle did and are happy that you are enjoying your new CTS! We look forward to seeing you in 39 months! Sincerely, Les Stanford Cadillac

peterfuller
7/28/2016

"Incredible Salesperson, Top Notch!"

I couldn't be more impressed with my sales person Michelle Sladovich she was never pushy and always accommodating and was super friendly and really made a dream come true with my new Cadillac. Anyone buying a Cadillac or a Chevrolet would be foolish to look anywhere else than her at Les Stanford Chevrolet/Cadillac. I came all the way from Macomb, Michigan (Over 40 miles) and don't regret it at all for this outstanding sales purchase.

August 01, 2016

Thank you Peter! We sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding your experience with Les Stanford Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich. We will be sure to pass your review on to her and know that she will be grateful. Michelle Is an excellent representative of the kind of service we at Le Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac try to accomplish with every customer. That's why we invite people to "Experience the Les Stanford difference," because we do our best to go against the sometimes pitiful treatment people receive through other dealers. We thank you so much for your patronage and your kind review. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac and enjoy your new Cadillac!

dmac
7/22/2016

"she knows her product"

Recently dealt with Michelle Sladovich on lease of new vehicle and learned a lot! She made the transaction easy and educated us on all the features in the SRX.

July 22, 2016

"DMac" Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac for your SRX lease. We're sure that you will enjoy the vehicle immensely. We appreciate your kind review of Michelle Sladovich. She is the consummate sales consultant and treats every customer with the same respect and knowledge. Again, we thank you. Enjoy your new SRX!

dominick1
7/11/2016

""Best Service Ever!""

I just purchased a 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe from Michelle Sladovich and I can't believe how great of an experience it was. Michelle quoted me payments and out of pocket money and left no surprises at all. Everything was 100% transparent, honest, and well appreciated. Michelle happily walked me through all the features in my car and answered every question that I had. I rarely write reviews, but the service Michelle gave me far beyond any other I've received when buying a car. I will certainly be calling her again when I get another car.

July 12, 2016

Dominick Thank you for your five-star review of Michelle Sladovich. She is an amazing representative of Les Stanford Cadillac and truly gives her all for every client. We appreciate you taking time to write your review, especially in such a favorable light. We'll make sure Michelle gets a copy and we're sure she will be very happy. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac and enjoy your ATS! Sincerely, Les Stanford Cadillac

Noorde
7/10/2016

"My dream came true!"

I contacted Les Stanford from San Diego looking for a specific ELR. Michelle returned my email request and from that moment on went out of her way to help me put together an awesome deal and arrange safe transport - all from 2300 miles away! Michelle kept in constant contact with me and even provided pre-paid FedEx envelopes for return correspondence. I really can not say enough about how exciting and special Michelle made this experience. I'm still pinching myself!

July 12, 2016

"Noorde" Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review. As you can see here on DealerRater, Michelle has a great client list and it's because she works so hard to make sure her customers get what they're looking for and gets them the best price possible. We are happy that you're happy and invite you to tell your friends, family and co-workers who might be in the market for a new car. We have shipped vehicles to all 50 states so we know how to best handle this process. We thank you again for your 5-star review and know that you will enjoy your ELR! Sincerely, Les Stanford Cadillac

Jo11
7/05/2016

"Best Car Experience Ever"

I did my application on line and received called me back from Michelle Sladovich. I would have to say that she was very professional and friendly. Michelle worked very diligently at getting me out of my old vehicle and into a lease vehicle. I am sure it was a struggle due to I had still owed some money on my previous vehicle that needed to be rolled over into my new car. Michelle was able to put me into a new car (lease) and was able to rollover the difference of what was remaining owed on my old vehicle into this new vehicle. The experience that I had with Michelle was the best experience that I have ever had with any other purchase that I have done in the past. I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone that is looking to purchase a new/used car. If my dad liked her a lot I know that she is most definitely a super star sales person that I will continue to use in the future. :)

July 06, 2016

Thank you "Jovonne" for your incredible review of Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich. We get so many positive reviews of Michelle's work, which proves that she is doing something right! We will be sure to pass along your message to management and to Michelle personally. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford and Michelle Sladovich. We look forward to a long and happy relationship! Have a wonderful day!

sparty16
7/01/2016

"Best Car Purchase Yet!"

I drove more than 30 miles, bypassing three closer Cadillac dealerships, based on a recommendation from my co-worker and I'm glad I did. Michelle Sladovich quickly responded to my original and subsequent inquiries and worked hard to find me the right car at the right price. As a millennial who enjoys instant gratification, I'm glad I was able to handle most of the purchase online and only had to spend less than an hour signing the paperwork. I'll definitely return to her when it's time to turn my car in and I'll be referring anyone else buying a car to her too! Jeremy, the business manager was great too.

Barbara
6/29/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

Michelle Sladovich is first class. Very personable, professional and knowledgeable. Because of her I had the best experience purchasing a car. The customer service at Les Stanford is nothing short of amazing. I highly recommend Michelle and the Les Stanford team. I am extremely happy!!!

June 29, 2016

Thank you so very much Barbara. Michelle gets many great reviews and she works very hard to make sure her clients are completely satisfied. We're happy to hear that you were so pleased with her service and appreciate you saying so on DealerRater. Enjoy your new vehicle and take care.

mikelebo
6/25/2016

"out of state purchase"

I am from NY State and desired a certain color that was not available ay NY dealers I found the car at Les Stanford and dealt with Michele Sladovich who made the interstate transaction very easy to do. She was well informed about the car and answered any questions quickly and informative. Unbelievably they delivered the car to my home at the exact time promised. They also handled registering the car and transferring the plates in NY. I am very happy with the experience and would recommend Michele to others

June 27, 2016

Thank you for letting us know of the service you received from Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich. We love to hear from happy customers! We are glad to know that you were treated right and appreciate your business. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Michelle and we're sure she'll be very happy to hear that you are completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac. Enjoy your new ride!

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich