Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124

Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet
Mike Morehead, Pre-Owned Sales, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Mike Morehead

Pre-Owned Sales
Lamont Richmond, Finance Manager, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Lamont Richmond

Rochelle White, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Rochelle White

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac

September 22, 2017

"Great Dealership "

- Klloyd06

I just purchased a Certified Pre Owned Cadillac Escalade from Les Stanford. My salesman was Mike Morehead. Mike went out of his way to make sure me and my wife were completely satisfied. He also has followed up with phone calls and emails to make sure that I continue to be satisfied with my purchase. Greg Smykowski is the Sales manager who also worked with Mike to complete my deal and make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I highly recommend Mike Morehead and Les Stanford for your next used car purchase.

Mike Morehead
Greg Smykowski

September 21, 2017

"Silverado Purchase."

- Kiddchevy

Katie was my sales representative, I would recommend her to all my friends and family. She was professional and knowledgeable, making my purchase one that we'll be going back to Les Stanford. There was a mix up on accessories from the parts department, but she was instrumental in resolving this issue.

Katie Gipson
Dan Short
Bob Ingram
Other Employees : Dan Short

September 14, 2017

"Great Job"

- VJ6

Brian was very patient and answered all my questions. It was not a high pressure environment and I felt secure in my purchase. He bent over backwards to give me just the right model with all the trimmings I wanted at a great price. Thanks Brian!!

Brian Witkowski