Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
debgjenkins
7/21/2015

"Simply the BEST!"

First let me say that Michelle Sladovich is absolutely awesome! I was actually being courted by 3 sales persons at 3 different dealerships. I selected Les Sanford because of Michelle. She made me feel like I was her only customer. She is the truly the poster child for excellent customer service. She has a great personality and interpersonal skills. She has great follow-up and works hard to get you the best deal possible on your trade in. My job is demanding so I wasn't always available to talk on the phone much, so she texted me updates. She is the best! Although I live in West Bloomfield and passed by many dealerships on the way to Les Stanford in Dearborn, I would do it again in a heartbeat because of Michelle. She is my sales person for life!!! Thanks MIchelle, you're the best!! P.S. The gentleman that handled my financing was great too, but I can't remember his name :-)

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much Deb! Michelle certainly works hard for her customers and it's nice to have her efforts acknowledged. We are glad we were able to assist in the selection of a new car and know that you will enjoy it. We will be sure that Michelle is aware of your complimentary review and are sure she will appreciate it. Enjoy your CTS and be safe!

ynh103
7/03/2015

"helpful and knowledgable "

Recently leased a Cadillac xts for my husband with Michelle's help, and had such an easy transaction. Great communication, fast response time, made everything as easy as signing a piece of paper for my husband! Couldn't ask for better faster friendlier service. thanks again!

July 06, 2015

Thank you so much! Michelle works very hard for her customers, which is obvious by the shear number of positive reviews she consistently receives on all vehicle review sites. Thank you for acknowledging her efforts. We'll be sure to pass your review along. Enjoy your XTS!

bubba and babe
7/03/2015

"petit pitbull"

Our lease was coming due and we were shopping for a new car. I went online and that's how we got in touch with Michelle. She is a most delightful person who exceeds your expectations in every area of car sales. Michelle is very personable, well versed in her profession and really enjoys helping people find the car of their dreams within their budget. The word 'no' is not in her vocabulary. Two words are why anyone should deal with Les Stanford and they are Michelle Sladovich. You will not be disappointed.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review of Michelle Sladovich and Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac. She will sincerely appreciate you comments and five-star review. Thank you for choosing our dealership and Michelle in particular to assist you -- and tell your friends!

rndiva1967
6/26/2015

"Awesome"

This is my first Cadillac. My folks came across Michelle Sladovich while looking for a new lease. They recommended her to me. We did this by email and texting....lol! Had my new vehicle by friday. Started the process on Monday. Jeremy in financing was phenomenon al as is Michelle. Love love love my Caddy and the great staff at Les Stanford.

Jeremy in Financing

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and your five-star review. Michelle will be very thankful for it. We know that you'll enjoy your new Cadillac for years to come. Of course, if you ever need any assistance with service or maintenance, we have the best technicians in metro Detroit and would be happy to assist you. Enjoy your ride and be safe!

MarilynM
6/07/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

Michelle Sladovich is fantastic. She was knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. She found a solution for me to help erase some of the negative equity in my Chevy Malibu. She worked with me to find the vehicle that I wanted with the features that were important me. She was open and honest about everything. I never felt like I was dealing with a salesperson. I highly recommend Michelle.

June 08, 2015

Thank you so much for your review and five-star rating. It means a lot to us to know that our customers are so well taken care of. Michelle does go above and beyond to assist her clients and has established quite a li8st of satisfied customers. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac. Enjoy your Malibu!

Chevy623
5/06/2015

"Got me out of a bad situation. "

Very thankful I contacted Michelle. She got me out of 2 leases that had over a year left and I was about to go over miles on both of them. Got me great deals with rolling in over 6 grand of negative equity. Thanks again Michelle

May 07, 2015

Thank you for letting us know of your good experience with Michelle Sladovich. We adore her and are happy that you were able to come to terms on a new vehicle. Michelle puts forth the extra effort needed in situations such as yours and does all that she can to assist her customers. We appreciate you choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and look forward to seeing you again.

knightrider14cc
5/04/2015

"Fun and easy"

Michelle made something that is usually not too fun very easy and entertaining. She went over all the programs with us and showed us all of the add-ons to our new vehicle....we have already recommended her to family and will be buying from her hopefully for life

May 07, 2015

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are happy to be able to assist you in any way that we can. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. We will make sure that Michelle receives your comments. We're sure she'll be pleased. Enjoy your vehicle and your day. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac.

John350
4/21/2015

"Dennis Tap"

Our sales person Dennis Tap went out of his way to make us feel at home. He is friendly and easy to deal with. He also recommended what was best for the customer and not necessarly increasing the dealer profits. Dennis took a lot of time explaining all the new bells and whistles on our new vehicle. John & Marty Firment

May 07, 2015

Thank you John & Marty. Dennis is a wonderful representative of the way we like to do business here at Les Stanford Chevrolet. As a Corvette specialist, Dennis has been doing this job for quite awhile and he has gotten very good at working with customers to make sure they are completely satisfied. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your Corvette and have a wonderful day!

morgan
3/26/2015

"Rochelle Great Service From A Great Person!"

I work with the public daily and in a sells environment. I have the ability to recognize talent especially when it’s truly unique. Rochelle is that kind of talent. From the start of my car purchasing journey, Rochelle displayed the three values that are absolutely critical when working with the public. 1. Professionalism. 2. Realistic expectations 3. Trustworthiness. I truly believe what she said and her knowledge of the vehicle and finance options was superb. I haven’t purchased a vehicle in several years and was a little concern about all the options. However, Rochelle treated me as family and walked me through the entire process. Great job! You guys have a jewel with this young lady. Keep up the fantastic work!

March 27, 2015

Thank you Morgan for such a great review and high recommendation marks. Les Stanford Cadillac and, in particular Rochelle White, are most grateful. We are very happy that Rochelle was able to assist you and get you into the vehicle of your choice. From all of us at Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac, we appreciate your feedback and five-star rating. We'll be sure to pass your review on to Rochelle. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new Cadillac.

Seriousfour
3/07/2015

"Michelle is Professional, Intelligent, Passionate "

What can I say...They don't make them any better than Michelle. She is Professional, Intelligent, and extremely passionate about her job, but more important she really cares about her customer. I was fortunate to work with Michelle because she was persist in reaching out to me. I live in NY and she followed up with me consistently, in an extremely positive way. Her personality, here desire to go the extra yard says it all. Before just retiring I worked for a 10 billion company and I held a senior executive level position responsible for Quality globally. I dealt with so many suppliers and companies and it was difficult. Dealing with Michelle was a total pleasure. She is a dedicated person who protected her customer, herself, but more importantly she protected her company Les Stanford. It was a pleasure working with some of the other people that work with Michelle. I will end by saying I will recommend to my former company that Les Stanford should be put on the preferred supplier list, and that Michelle should be the contact person. Lastly if I ever needed a truly all around person, I would hire her in a second. First class all the way. I leave on Monday from NYC to fly to Les Sanford to pick up my brand new Corvette and I am sure once I get there the people, the service, will be all worth the experience. Michelle, you are the best and I cannot thank you enough for everything. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich