Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Michigan 48124
Closed Today Hours

Michelle Sladovich, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Michelle Sladovich

Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac/Chevrolet
Rochelle White, Sales & Leasing Consultant-Cadillac, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Rochelle White

Lenny Russ, Chevrolet Service Advisor, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

Lenny Russ

Chevrolet Service Advisor

April 26, 2017

"Outstanding Service and Coordination"

- Perfect Car-buying Experience

I live in Seattle and I've spent the last few years shopping the various car sites looking for a pre-owned C7 Corvette as a retirement toy, letting no distance within the U.S. be too far to go should the "perfect" car avail itself. (Being one of the largest Corvette dealers in the country, Les Stanford stood out as one to watch for that perfect car.) At the end of March, a car turned up on their lot that met my criteria perfectly: very low miles, one-owner from that dealership, Certified Pre-Owned, and equipped as though I'd ordered it. I dropped a "contact me" note on the car site I was using and Mike Morehead responded the same day by both e-mail and a phone message. Mike is easy going and quite knowledgeable regarding the world of specialty cars and the many venues in which they are seen. We were able to quickly and easily sort out the details of an interstate purchase and in two days my wife and I were on a plane to Dearborn. We were picked up at the airport, treated as though we were his first and only customer, given a brief on the vehicle and its operation, details for setting up OnStar and Sirius XM and tips for personal things to do in the area. Lamont Richmond did a great job sorting out the paperwork for the cash purchase and Mike provided me with all details and assistance in registering the vehicle in Washington, making it a relatively seamless transition. I've purchased many Porsches, Lotus', Jaguars and Corvettes over the years and I know what's good and what's not. Make no doubt, Les Stanford is THE place to purchase a vehicle and Mike is THE guy to work with.

April 26, 2017

"Kia Soul for our college student"

- Mrs.Grif

My husband met with Mike who was very pleasant and funny. He gave us the best deal and treated like family. Mike listened and delivered the best for our college daughter. Mr. & Mrs. Griffin

April 25, 2017

"Escalade 17"

- melvin trumbo

Salesman Bob mcgoldrick Great buying experience Bob is very very good. Hegoes that extra mile to show you how this car works. The only problem I had was with the trade in . Who ever gives out the trade in vallue dosnt seem to know how to value GMC vehicles. A 08 is definitely with more then 2500.00. So now I have to sell it myself and I Jaye dealing with selling it myself. Other then this issue everything was great.

New 2017 Chevrolet Malibu, $26405