Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Roadside Tech
  • Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
bobr
2/09/2016

"Leased A Cadillac CTS/V"

The 2016 Cadillac CTS/V is a low production vehicle that is in high demand. Because of this they are really hard to purchase or even order...especially at a fair price. The dealership I visited in Southern California wanted to charge me 10 grand over MSRP just to write an order. I told them they were crazy then called Les Stanford Cadillac(Dearborn Mi-my old hood) and spoke with Michelle Sladovich. To make a long story short Michelle wrote my order for thousands UNDER MSRP. She kept me informed of the process regularly and a few months later I had my car. At some point of the process, during one of our many conversations, I discovered that Michelle graduated from the same high school as I did. From that point on we had a friendship besides a business transaction. Needless to say I will always look to Les Standord and Michelle for any GM product I may consider.

February 09, 2016

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Les Stanford Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich. She is a really sweet woman who works hard to be sure that her customers get what they want at a price they can afford and we're happy that she was able to assist you. Please tell your friends, family and co-workers. We appreciate you choosing Les Stanford and are happy that you got what you were looking for. Take care and be safe!

Sierrac5
1/22/2016

"CAR BUYING AT ITS FINEST"

This has been the most pleasant car buying experience I have had in a very long time . I found the car through the Internet At an unbelievable price I thought it was all a gimmick to get me to call but no it was an actual car that did exist and at the price that they advertised it at . Especially buying the car all the way from Florida I was very skeptical But after speaking with James I felt very confident and at ease. The paperwork was quickly sent to me thru FedEx and within a couple of weeks the car was at my door just in time for Christms my wife was very happy with her new Vette . So if you're contemplating buying a car from out-of-state do not hesitate James will take good care of you and he will not nickel and dime you to death . Thank you James keep up the good work .

January 25, 2016

We are to hear that you were so happy with the experience you had with Les Stanford Chevrolet and James Fillmore. Les Stanford, "America's Corvette King," has continued to grow over the past 48 years practicing honest and fair business policies, often with handshakes and our word. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your satisfaction. Enjoy your new Corvette and be safe!

Ang0722
1/07/2016

"Got my Bucket List Car!!!"

I just purchased my new ATS from Michelle Sladovich, she has worked with me for over a year. She stayed in contact with me, making sure we kept up on what I wanted and the details of my current lease vehicle end date. I actually live in another state and traveled to get my ATS from Michelle due to her customer service and dedication to me. A day or two of fine tuning the deal and I was on my way with the car of my dreams! Can't thank Michelle enough, I will be back! Angie Hancock

January 07, 2016

Thank you Angie for allowing Michelle Sladovich and Les Stanford Cadillac to assist with finding your dream car. We are so happy that we were able to play a role in getting you the car you wanted at a price you could afford. We appreciate your complimentary review of Michelle as well. She is a hard worker and truly cares about her customers and it shows. We're glad to hear that you'll be back and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Until then, take care and be safe!

Reviewer678
1/07/2016

"Thank you "

I just purchased a new cts from Michell Sladovich at Les Stanford. She is the best so nice to work with. I will most definitely use her again. She took care of everything for me.

January 07, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Michelle Sladovich. If you've perused the DealerRater site, you'll see that Michelle receives a lot of praise from her customers because she DOES take such good care of them. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Michelle Sladovich and Les Stanford Cadillac for your transportation needs. We look forward to seeing you the next time around. Take care and be safe!

Chester414
12/23/2015

"Always amazing!"

I just recently purchased my second vehicle from Les Stanford Cadillac. The fact that I am a return customer speaks volumes from a consumer like me! Michelle made my experience quick, easy and efficient just the way I like it! I told her what I wanted, no more no less, and by the end if that same day I had turned in one lease and drove off with more car for a better price! Simply amazing!

December 24, 2015

Chester, Thank you for your kind review and complimentary comments about Michelle Sladovich. We appreciate your loyalty to her and to Les Stanford Cadillac. Michelle has an excellent reputation, as does the dealership, and we are happy to have Michelle as a member of our award-winning team. Enjoy your new Cadillac and drive carefully. We wish you all the best this holiday season.

Colton
12/22/2015

"Uneducated and Does Not Listen"

I tried explaining to Lenny that my traction controls light and ESC light was coming on because of my brake lamp recall. He insisted that they had nothing to do with eachother and that I would have to pay $90 to get my car tested. Turns out, GM released a PSA last year saying that the TC and the ESC were 100% related to this recall. When I tried showing Lenny what I found online about it, he replied "Ok whatever, I don't care." So ultimately, Lenny just wanted me to waste my money and he knew nothing about the issue I was having and needs to be retrained in customer service and also how to figure out what the effects are of certain recalls. I will never go to that location again and I will make sure to tell all my friends not to go there either.

December 23, 2015

Colton, First allow me to apologize for any confusion that may have been brought up with our Service Writer. Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac does all that we can to be sure our staff is well-trained and up-to-date on the latest recalls and the other issues that those recalls may trigger. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. Please contact me at 313.724.1451 to set up a convenient time to discuss this issue and how we might resolve it. Thank you very much, George Brown Service Director

johnnyo
12/21/2015

"Strees Free Sales Experience"

I had a great experience with my salesmen, Mr. Terrance Palmer when I purchased my 2015 Chevy Tahoe from Les Stanford Cadillac. He was not pushy and he didn't call me excessively before the sale, as many other salesmen were doing. Mr. Palmer was pleasant, extremely knowledgeable on all GM products and its competitors, He also provided service after the sale when he would promptly return my phone calls. If you would like a stress free purchasing experience, I highly recommend Terrance Palmer, Professional Salesman. J. Oden

December 22, 2015

Thank you John for your wonderful review of Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and Terrance Palmer. We appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to let us know of your experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and have a very happy holiday season.

dcsnorth
12/19/2015

"Excellent Service, knowledge, and Professionalism -JTS-"

I have been dealing with Les Stanford for over 25 years and never look anywhere else for a GM product. Chris Warren knows everything about any vehicles they have on the lots. Whenever we purchase or lease a vehicle he takes the time to go over all the features with us. Anytime I call with questions he has the answers. That is why we deal with Les Stanford because of the professionalism, knowledge, and guidance that we get from Chris Warren. Purchase or lease, he always finds us the best deals. Michael MacDonald in service also takes very good care of us and my vehicles. He is always on top of things, keeps me informed, and gets things done.

December 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of Chris Warren and the rest of the Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac staff. It is very much appreciated, as is your loyalty. Enjoy your new vehicles, be safe and have a happy holiday!

gjbarb ieri
12/18/2015

"Michelle = True Professional!I"

I've leased many vehicles, and Michelle is the best. Knowledgable, and non-agressive, tell her what you want, and she'll get it for you. My ATS was came with everything I was looking for, with a great price and terms. Go see her hen you're in the market; you won't be disappointed!

Apoe5018
11/30/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

If your looking for excellent service Michelle Sladovich at LES STANFORD in Dearborn Mi...is the Sales Consultant for you. Just to sum it up . I called looking for a Cadillac in a particular color and range in price. I didn't get the dog and pony show just what I asked for. Michelle is a very smart, nice, classy, professional sales person who is honest and straight to the point. Best sales consultant ever! Extremely Satisfied !!! Mrs Poe

December 03, 2015

Thank you so much Mrs Poe for such a glowing review of our Michelle Sladovich. She truly does work hard for her clients and does her absolute best to get them the vehicle they want at a reasonable price. We appreciate your acknowledgement of Michelle's efforts and hope you enjoy your new Cadillac. Take care and be safe!

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich