Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Roadside Tech
  • Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
Christopher Dubay
4/25/2016

"A++ Transaction in Every Respect"

Michelle Sladovich, Jeremy Bouldin and the rest of the staff at Les Stanford were extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Even though the dealership is a fair distance from my residence (35 miles plus), it was well worth the proverbial "drive" I recommend Michelle, Jeremy and the others highly and without reservation.

Jeremy Bouldin

April 25, 2016

Thank you Christopher! We appreciate your acknowledgment of Michelle and Jeremy's efforts to make this your best buying experience ever. We're sure that they will be happy that you're happy. We certainly appreciate your referrals and assure you that any customers you send our way will be treated with the same professionalism and courtesy that you received. Thank you again, and enjoy your new CTS!

fast cars red
4/08/2016

"fun and exciting"

I started out by emailing les Stanford about a 2011 ZR1 and received a phone call immediately from a salesman by the name of Mike Morehead this was January we talk about the car and vettes so in march went to the dealership to look at a 2016 stingray Z51 red convertible met mike and the sale was done it was fun and a great experience working with mike and Lamont Richmond was truly a lot of fun . the important think to me was when I went back to get the car 3 weeks later on pick up day the car was standing tall and I mean shining

April 08, 2016

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of Mike Morehead, Lamont Richmond and Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac. We are very happy that we were able to assist you in getting the Corvette you'd been searching for. Mike has been with Les Stanford since 1995 and has served countless number of clients in their quest for a quality pre-owned vehicle. He's a lot of fun but is truly focused on getting exactly what his customers are looking for at the right price. We’re pleased to know that he succeeded in serving you. We are very happy for you and wish you all the best. Enjoy your Corvette!

April 08, 2016

Sho&Kel
4/04/2016

"Great Experience! "

We had a Great Experience at Les Stanford Cadillac! Jeremy Bouldin and Michelle Sladovich made our visit to Les Stanford a wonderful experience. We love our New Cadillac Escalade!!! Thanks to both of them. :) It was such a pleasure doing business with both Jeremy and Michelle at Les Stanford Cadillac! We will definitely be returning customers in the future! :)

Jeremy

April 04, 2016

Sho & Kel, Thank you so much for your kind review of Les Stanford Cadillac, Michelle Sladovich and Jeremy Bouldin. We are grateful to have them on our team and are happy that your experience was such a good one. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for everyone at the Les Stanford family of dealerships and we appreciate when our customers take the time to acknowledge our efforts. The Escalade is a wonderful vehicle and we're sure that you will enjoy it to the fullest. We appreciate you choosing Les Stanford Cadillac and look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, enjoy your Escalade, drive safely and be happy. Sincerely, The Les Stanford Family of Dealerships

Bill Chunn
3/31/2016

"Quick Response for a One-Of-A-Kind Corvette deal"

Mike Morehead did a great job working with me on the 2013 Collector's Edition. He was able to answer all of my questions and also put me in touch with the Stanford salesman that originally sold the car. That was a huge benefit as he was able to contact the original owner and get critical information about the Corvette. Great team job.

March 31, 2016

Thank you so much Bill for your complimentary review. We're happy that we were able to assist you in your search and that you found the vehicle you were looking for. We will make sure that Mike sees your review and are sure that he will be very appreciative. Thank you again, and enjoy your Corvette!!

melroumi
3/17/2016

"3rd lease with ali"

received excellent services and i recommend him to everyone, good dealer, good salesmen. I will keep leasing from him every car i want in the future.

March 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your complimentary review. Ali is a GREAT sales consultant and represents Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac very well. We're happy that you were satisfied with your new vehicle and the service provided. And, we appreciate any referrals you can send our way. Enjoy your ride and be safe!

Monie
3/17/2016

"Above and Beyond"

I recently purchased the 2016 Cadillac XTS. Before I signed on the dotted line, I had some anxiety that the vehicle would not fit comfortably in my one car garage. With short notice, and prior to my work day, Michelle, brought an XTS to my home to assure me that the vehicle would fit. I test drove all of the Cadillac models and Michelle was knowledgeable about all of the products. She was patient with my indecisiveness and anxiety that is sometimes present when shopping for a new car. I am pleased with my purchase and my dealership experience.

March 17, 2016

Thank you Monie for your wonderful review of our Michelle. She has so many satisfied customers as you can see here on Dealer Rater. Michelle goes above and beyond for each customer and takes the time necessary to make every one of them feel at ease when making such a major purchase. We appreciate you acknowledging her efforts and will be sure to pass your message along to her supervisors. Enjoy your XTS and be safe.

rami7188
3/15/2016

"Best service and prices anywhere."

Ali Reda was by far the best car salesman ive ever dealt with. To sum it up terrific service, great prices, and exceeded my expectations. Will be back

March 16, 2016

We so appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review of Ali Reda. He is an awesome representative who treats every customer with respect and patience. We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received and look forward to seeing you again next time. Until then, take care and be safe.

Irishlass
3/15/2016

"Positive and Efficient"

Everyone I interacted with and observed was professional, courteous and efficient. The facilities were clean. The service on my car was accurate and timely. I had a very positive experience.

March 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review regarding Lenny Russ and Jeff Orr, two men we are proud to say are associated with Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac. We are grateful for the acknowledgement and will forward it on to them. We're sure they will be pleased. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

saeem01
3/05/2016

"Amazing Exerience"

I leased a Cadillac ATS last month and based on my previous experience with other dealership, the process was flawless. Michelle Sladovich was outstanding and gave me an amazing deal. She gave me an awesome deal off the bat in comparison to other dealership and she followed up with me afterwards which made the experience.flawless. Usually you'll never hear back once the papers are signed but not in this case.

March 07, 2016

We are grateful for your business and are so happy that you're happy. Michelle is an excellent representative and works very hard to keep her customers completely satisfied. Thank you for acknowledging her efforts and enjoy your new ATS. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac.

Okange22
3/04/2016

"Second lease with Ali"

This is my second lease with Ali Reda, as always he goes above and beyond to providing the best service possible. Puts his clients first, responds in a timely manner. If Ali can't get you something he will always have positive non aggressive sales suggestions. If it makes sense he will tell you and if it doesn't he's not hesitant to tell you the truth. Thank you Ali, as always keep up the great work.

March 07, 2016

Many other sales consultants could learn a lot from Ali Reda. He is the consummate sales professional and truly works hard for each and every customer. Thank you for your loyalty to him and to Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich