Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cadillac Concierge pick up for service
Misskam
9/26/2016

"Awesome experience "

My salesperson Michelle Sladovich was awesome. I had a very unique situation and she stepped right up and assisted me in leasing an XT5. She was very attentive and thorough.

Jeremy

September 27, 2016

"Misskam," Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich to assist you with your recent XT5 lease. Michelle has earned quite a reputation as being an excellent representative of our brands and regularly receives accolades for her efforts. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your good experience here and know that you will enjoy your XT5. Be safe and take care.

marcs
9/22/2016

"Amazing!!!!!"

This was the most pleasant car buying experience in a long time. Michelle made this process easy by being upfront and honest through out the entire process.

September 22, 2016

"Marcs" Thank you so much for your complimentary review of Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac, Michelle Sladovich and Toni Novick. It is always good to hear that our clients have had a memorable and comfortable experience with our company and, more importantly, our staff. We will be sure to pass along your review to management and appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the efforts of two very special employees. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to a long and happy relationship.

tpalko
9/21/2016

"Michelle, a true professional!"

I was given the dealership number by a friend and was fortunate to have Michelle as my salesperson. From day one she was very knowledgeable, courteous, and a tremendous help when it came to selecting my corvette and getting it all processed. Most of all she always returned my phone calls and got me the information I needed. I would certainly recommend her to other friends of mine who are considering buying a car at Les-Stanford. She was a true professional.

September 21, 2016

"TPalko" Thank you so much for the glowing review of Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich. You can see by her DealerRater page that she treats everyone with the same enthusiasm and professionalism you so kindly pointed out. She is a joy to work with and always has a smile on her face. Thank you for letting your friends and colleagues know how well Michelle works with her clients. We appreciate the referrals.

wferguson99
9/08/2016

"Awesome to work with!"

I've purchased two cars from Michelle. In 2014 I purchased a 2014 ATS and recently a 2016 CTS. In 2014 I went to several other dealerships and none of them had the car for the price I wanted. Michelle e-mailed me and I basically replied "I don't think I can afford the car so I'm not going to waste your time or mine ... but if you can give me xx options at xx price then I'll come in to see you." She instantly replied "I can do that." She was 110% professional and kept me up-to-date through the entire process. In 2016 I turned in my ATS for a CTS. Again I didn't believe that I could afford the CTS, but Michelle informed me of several options I could take advantage of. I called her on a Tuesday morning and by Wednesday evening I was driving my dream car! She went through hoops to get the car for me the next day and I appreciated that. I also appreciated the fact that she was very accessible via e-mail, text and the phone and responded almost immediately to everything form of communication I sent her ... almost as if I was her only customer but I know I wasn't. If you go into Les Stanford I'd highly recommend that you ask to speak to Michelle since she is wonderful to work with.

September 08, 2016

Michelle is truly the queen of customer service. She works so hard for her customers to be sure they are getting the best price possible and keeps them informed throughout the entire process. We are happy to hear that your experience was so good and will acknowledge this with Michelle. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac and your kind review of Michelle Sladovich. We both appreciated you taking the time to write us about her and hope to see you again the next time around.

Ione
8/29/2016

"Saleswoman of the year"

Michelle Sladovich was the only person who called me when I was looking to lease a car. Not just a Cadillac, I really was interested in a Lincoln but no one from any dealership got back to me. When I checked the Cadillac and left my information she contacted me that very Monday morning. Invited me in for a test drive it was then that I was sold. Michelle, wasn't pushy, but she was very nice and easy to work with on handling my affairs.She followed up every step of the way. She sat in my new ATS-V and helped me get to know some of all the new electronics in this car.Then when the interior light wouldn't go out(I thought), I called Michelle after working hours and she answered her cell phone to instruct me as to the working out the lights. She seems to never get tired she is so energetic, professional and knowledgeable about the cars she sells. Yes, I loved working with her and I definitely would recommend her to my friends and others. This is my first Cadillac I have always owned Lincolns, but now I maybe sold for life on these cars.LOL

August 30, 2016

Dear "lone," Thank you SO much for your glowing review of Michelle Sladovich. By just visiting the Dealer Rater site you can see that Michelle has many satisfied customers who have given her high marks for her efforts. We appreciate the acknowledgement of Michelle's efforts. It makes her want to work even harder because she knows that hard work and attention to detail are somewhat of a lost art these days. Not for Michelle though. Welcome to the Cadillac family! We know that you will enjoy your ownership experience and will assist whenever you need us. Enjoy your ATS-V and be safe! Sincerely, Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

pmcauliffe
8/12/2016

"A cut above the rest!"

Michelle is Fantastic! What more needs to be said. She delivered on all of her promises and worked around my busy schedule. As a sales professional I appreciate her no nonsense approach and ability to make things happen. I recently learned she went above and beyond to take care of my fiance and I. She (my fiance) dropped off the car for an oil change and the service manager (Mike, also fantastic) noticed the front tire needed to be changed. Rather than having her schedule a later appointment to fix the tire because I had forgotten my warranty info. Michelle ran across the street, gathered the necessary documentation so service was able to take care of everything during 1 stop. See Michelle, you wont regret it!

Ranae from Grand Blanc
7/30/2016

"No games! Delivered the goods!"

Great experience working with Michelle Sladovich to obtain my 2016 CTS lease. I requested a quote on a VIN in Les Stanford stock through Cadillac.com after building the car I wanted. I received a call and text from Michelle within minutes. I texted her back requesting 36- and 39-month lease $ on a particular VIN. She sent them the next day, I went to the dealership to look at the car and made my decision. Picked up the car 4 days later. No surprises like I've encountered with other dealers like not being told the car I've found online is a demo with 1-2000 miles on it until I arrive to test drive it! Or the old "that one is not available" routine where they spin off into vehicles without the same content and waste my time because they want to clear old inventory or sell less popular models/content. She listened to her customer and closed the deal! I'll contact her again in 39 months! Thanks again, Michelle!!

August 01, 2016

Ranae, We are so pleased to hear for your great experience with Michelle Sladovich and Les Stanford Cadillac. Michelle gets rave reviews from many of her customers as she works hard to find just what they need and she follows-up until the customer is completely satisfied. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of the excellent work Michelle did and are happy that you are enjoying your new CTS! We look forward to seeing you in 39 months! Sincerely, Les Stanford Cadillac

peterfuller
7/28/2016

"Incredible Salesperson, Top Notch!"

I couldn't be more impressed with my sales person Michelle Sladovich she was never pushy and always accommodating and was super friendly and really made a dream come true with my new Cadillac. Anyone buying a Cadillac or a Chevrolet would be foolish to look anywhere else than her at Les Stanford Chevrolet/Cadillac. I came all the way from Macomb, Michigan (Over 40 miles) and don't regret it at all for this outstanding sales purchase.

August 01, 2016

Thank you Peter! We sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding your experience with Les Stanford Cadillac and Michelle Sladovich. We will be sure to pass your review on to her and know that she will be grateful. Michelle Is an excellent representative of the kind of service we at Le Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac try to accomplish with every customer. That's why we invite people to "Experience the Les Stanford difference," because we do our best to go against the sometimes pitiful treatment people receive through other dealers. We thank you so much for your patronage and your kind review. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac and enjoy your new Cadillac!

dmac
7/22/2016

"she knows her product"

Recently dealt with Michelle Sladovich on lease of new vehicle and learned a lot! She made the transaction easy and educated us on all the features in the SRX.

July 22, 2016

"DMac" Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac for your SRX lease. We're sure that you will enjoy the vehicle immensely. We appreciate your kind review of Michelle Sladovich. She is the consummate sales consultant and treats every customer with the same respect and knowledge. Again, we thank you. Enjoy your new SRX!

dominick1
7/11/2016

""Best Service Ever!""

I just purchased a 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe from Michelle Sladovich and I can't believe how great of an experience it was. Michelle quoted me payments and out of pocket money and left no surprises at all. Everything was 100% transparent, honest, and well appreciated. Michelle happily walked me through all the features in my car and answered every question that I had. I rarely write reviews, but the service Michelle gave me far beyond any other I've received when buying a car. I will certainly be calling her again when I get another car.

July 12, 2016

Dominick Thank you for your five-star review of Michelle Sladovich. She is an amazing representative of Les Stanford Cadillac and truly gives her all for every client. We appreciate you taking time to write your review, especially in such a favorable light. We'll make sure Michelle gets a copy and we're sure she will be very happy. Thank you for choosing Les Stanford Cadillac and enjoy your ATS! Sincerely, Les Stanford Cadillac

Reviews of Michelle Sladovich