Lexus Of Silver Spring

Sales Director, Pre-Owned

June 26, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- edprobuilt

My wife has leased multiple cars from Lexus and every time the service is excellent. We most recently leased the 2017 ES350 through Ajay and could not be more satisfied.

Ajay Arora

June 24, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Kai1234

Chris made my car buying experience way more positive than any previous one. He was professional, accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend Chris, as he would make your experience a fun one as well:) He wasn't pushy at all and didn't make me feel pressured to purchase anything extra.

June 24, 2017

"Perfection of excellence!"

- Gary Saks

It has always been a wonderful experience working with the entire staff at Lexus of Silver Spring! That's why I keep coming back to them for 10 plus years and my latest vehicle the new LC500 continues the strong positive experience I have always had there. Alex a very seasoned salesman is a major reason I am so loyal to the dealership. He is easy going, very professional while at the same time personable with a great sense of humor. My wife and I appreciate the extra patience he gave to us on this deal. It's unusual for us but we changed our mind quite a few times (color, options and more) on this. Alex was always willing, encouraging and nothing was too much trouble for him. Sally in the finance department was a pleasure to work with. She is a brilliant and a fascinating young woman. It's very impressive to witness her doing our paper work completely accurate and at the same time carrying on a full conversation with us. A very interesting conversation at that. I have to give their General Manager Trevor much credit for making this purchase work. He is one more reason for our loyalty to the dealership. Our thanks to all of them!

ALEX ABBASZADEH