Lexus RiverCenter

633 W. 3rd Street,
Covington, Kentucky 41011
Lexus RiverCenter Info
About Lexus RiverCenter

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share in the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you're visiting us for a new or pre-owned Lexus, servicing your vehicle or to arranging financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back! Please visit us online today at PerformanceLexusRiverCenter.com.

About Lexus RiverCenter

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

kelly
4/11/2016

"Thank you RiverCenter Team!"

I just purchased tires from the Lexus dealer???? Yes, They treated me fantastic. I shopped around and found that Lexus RiverCenter had the very best prices for the tires that my RX 330 needed. Very good experience, and I will be back. Again, thank you and job well done.

Jenny Stone

jglexus16
4/09/2016

"Thank you, Nikki Leper!"

I was so impressed with Nikki's availability, patience and instant-communication at my request (email, text, phone!) that I wanted to write about my experience with her and highly recommend her to anyone considering a Lexus. It all started at the Car show here in town. She reached out to me via email and after a couple of emails to fine tune what my interest was, we set up an appointment to check out some cars. In the process I had to reschedule a couple of times and she was always understanding, patient and incredibly nice about it. When we met she went over all the options and pertinent information about the car we had honed into. We actually took it out for a test drive which was the perfect time for her to shown me all the features of the car. At no point did I feel any pressure to make any decisions, nor did I feel she kept steering me towards cars she had on inventory. It was a great experience that I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about a Lexus. Thank you Nikki!

Nikki Leper

Satisfied Customer
3/05/2016

"Best car-buying experience I've ever had!"

Performance Lexus Rivercenter treated me like they wanted to build a relationship and have me return as a customer when it's time for a new car; not like they wanted to squeeze me for all the money they could get while talking me into less car than I wanted. I live in a different state, and called before making the drive to make sure the car I had seen on their website was still available. Jeremy answered the phone, and told me he would actually walk out to be sure it was there and not in the midst of being sold, and then called me back within 3 minutes to tell me it was. He had the car ready for our test drive when we arrived, and was very knowledgeable about its features and options. He was also very personable and easy to talk to. Our credit is not perfect, but the dealership worked hard to get us a good deal on financing. They honored the internet price, told us about add-ons and options but never pressured us, and gave me an extremely fair trade-in allowance on my car. It was well worth the drive. I absolutely love my new car, and my impression of the transaction is 100% positive, unlike my previous car-buying experiences. When you go to a high quality dealership like Performance Lexus Rivercenter, you get a high quality experience. I would definitely buy a car from Jeremy and this dealership again.

Jeremy Agbomi

TWBr
3/03/2016

"Thanks, Justin!"

Many thanks to Justin Lyman. He turned a possible negative service experience into a very, very positive one. Make sure you look him up during your next visit to the service department.

Awesome
10/21/2015

"Extremely professional."

Thanks to your staff the best car buying experience I've ever had. Friendly and helpful I would recommend your business to anyone buying a car.

Nikki lepper

Lanisha Peeples
9/28/2015

"Excellent "

Excellent. customer service, warming environment,honest very helpful sales reps everybody in that building I cross path with where very friendly!!!! Would recommend them always!!!!

Nikki Leper, Serigne Lam , Mreschke

Fingers Crossed
8/07/2015

"Happy now"

This dealership happened to have the exterior and interior colors that I wanted, so we bought a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 from River Center; however, I can't say that I have a good feeling about the dealership yet. I struggled to get some answers that I needed from sales and finance, and I still don't know if I have all of the correct answers. However, when I contacted the Service Dept., they did seem truly interested in helping. Fingers crossed that the Service Department is great. Follow up to the above post -- Two weeks after I purchased the car, Kelly contacted me. She listened carefully to my questions; within an hour, she had all of the answers and more. Very pleased now.

Kelly

rglascock
7/08/2015

"The Helpless feels HOPEFUL"

As a single mom of two, one must realize how helpless I feel when it comes to buying a car. I hate it. I feel like car salesman are out for one thing - THE SELL. And, yes, I understand that "the sell" is the salesperson's livelihood, but I have always felt that the salesman lacks the ability to understand the helplessness of the customer....especially one who knows very little about cars. I totaled my Lexus SUV and was devastated...please note it was not my fault. My baby was gone and I was forced to find a replacement quickly. I ventured to the Northern KY area after seeing some of the same models on the internet and decided to take a look at a couple of the models at Lexus RiverCenter. I was so thankful that the salesperson was a female....NIKKI! This made me feel so much more at ease. I felt like she could relate to my needs as a single mother and she did not fail me. Nikki was so helpful, not only did she have the models I saw on the internet ready for me, but she had found another similar model to show me that was even a little cheaper. To make a long story short, Nikki earned my trust quickly and I fell in love with the older model, but cheaper. It was like she knew I needed a good, dependable vehicle on a single mother's salary. I had an incredible experience and I am thankful that NIKKI helped make it a great experience! Would I recommend this place....a resounding YES! I can't wait to work with the service department. I hope they are as charming! Nikki Leper is a wonderful, caring salesperson that I am so thankful I met!

Nikki Leper

tonyro50
6/01/2015

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

This was my first experience with Lexus and also with Lexus RiverCenter. My wife's friend gave me Phil Booth's name and I must say that I was very pleased with my experience from the get go. I arranged a time to check out a pre-owned vehicle that I had seen on line and wound up buying the car that very day. Phil was very friendly, knowledgable and engaging. They were very accomodating in negotiating both the price of the car as well as the price of my trade-in. I was able to take the car home that evening and brought it back a few days later for a professional detail. They gave me a loaner car while my new car was getting cleaned up. I must say that I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership or dealing with Phil Booth to both family and friends and may very well end up back there in a couple years when my wife is in the market for a new car.

Kevin Hitchcock

csufly@imsohappy
5/12/2015

"easy as pie"

i knew the car i wanted and called thursday afternoon. forms were e -mailed to me, filled them out, went over thursday early evening, signed some forms, got the keys to a beautiful 2012 RX 350 in white. oh yeah, they took my check.....but i also got a good deal! happy, happy!

serigne