Lexus RiverCenter

Bill Zinn

April 20, 2017

"No pressure!"

- BBK

Historically, I have bought used cars, paid cash, no car payments. But, recently, I decided to buy a new car. Using the internet, I did some extensive research on SUVs manufactured by Toyota, Acura, and Lexus. Research included dealer experiences, service costs, reliability etc. and I landed on a Lexus RX 350 because Lexus River Center offered me the best deal with no pressure to impulse buy. This is a rare commodity in my car buying experience. Mary Wiedenbein and Bradley Cloyd met with me at a time that was convenient to me and did not pressure me into making this large a purchase without taking some time to think about it. My experience with Lexus River Center makes me want to continue to partner with them in servicing my vehicle in the future. Their service reviews are exemplary! They go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service at the best cost to the customer. I would strongly recommend this Lexus dealer in the Greater Cincinnati area, including Dayton. Lexus River Center offered the best price as well as service. On a scale of 1-10, I would give them a 15.

April 19, 2017

"2011 BMW X3 28I"

- Rick1952

Great customer experience, Bob Johnson did a fantastic job making me and my wife comfortable and going over the details of the vehicle we selected for purchase. Could not be happier with the vehicle and dealership, from sales to financing we are very happy. Thanks Bob and Michelle.

April 12, 2017

"Leadership that cares"

- Peter G

I had purchased a used car from Performance Lexus River Center. I truly enjoyed the car buying experience sales, finance, and of course the facility itself. Unfortunately, after owning the car for a week or so it became apparent the car had a mechanical issue. I shared my concern with Eddie Ciulla. Eddie went well above and beyond to resolve my cars issue, but doing so in way that respected my time and minimized my inconvenience. It is great to do business with a company that empowers leadership to do right thing for their customers. Many companies talk about the importance of customer service, while very few back their words up with action. Thanks again Eddie for all of your help, I greatly appreciate your care and assistance. Kind Regards, Peter G

New 2015 Lexus ES 350