Lexus RiverCenter

633 W. 3rd Street,
Covington, Kentucky 41011
Lexus RiverCenter Info
About Lexus RiverCenter

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share in the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you're visiting us for a new or pre-owned Lexus, servicing your vehicle or to arranging financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back! Please visit us online today at PerformanceLexusRiverCenter.com.

About Lexus RiverCenter

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Fingers Crossed
8/07/2015

"Happy now"

This dealership happened to have the exterior and interior colors that I wanted, so we bought a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 from River Center; however, I can't say that I have a good feeling about the dealership yet. I struggled to get some answers that I needed from sales and finance, and I still don't know if I have all of the correct answers. However, when I contacted the Service Dept., they did seem truly interested in helping. Fingers crossed that the Service Department is great. Follow up to the above post -- Two weeks after I purchased the car, Kelly contacted me. She listened carefully to my questions; within an hour, she had all of the answers and more. Very pleased now.

Kelly

rglascock
7/08/2015

"The Helpless feels HOPEFUL"

As a single mom of two, one must realize how helpless I feel when it comes to buying a car. I hate it. I feel like car salesman are out for one thing - THE SELL. And, yes, I understand that "the sell" is the salesperson's livelihood, but I have always felt that the salesman lacks the ability to understand the helplessness of the customer....especially one who knows very little about cars. I totaled my Lexus SUV and was devastated...please note it was not my fault. My baby was gone and I was forced to find a replacement quickly. I ventured to the Northern KY area after seeing some of the same models on the internet and decided to take a look at a couple of the models at Lexus RiverCenter. I was so thankful that the salesperson was a female....NIKKI! This made me feel so much more at ease. I felt like she could relate to my needs as a single mother and she did not fail me. Nikki was so helpful, not only did she have the models I saw on the internet ready for me, but she had found another similar model to show me that was even a little cheaper. To make a long story short, Nikki earned my trust quickly and I fell in love with the older model, but cheaper. It was like she knew I needed a good, dependable vehicle on a single mother's salary. I had an incredible experience and I am thankful that NIKKI helped make it a great experience! Would I recommend this place....a resounding YES! I can't wait to work with the service department. I hope they are as charming! Nikki Leper is a wonderful, caring salesperson that I am so thankful I met!

Nikki Leper

tonyro50
6/01/2015

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

This was my first experience with Lexus and also with Lexus RiverCenter. My wife's friend gave me Phil Booth's name and I must say that I was very pleased with my experience from the get go. I arranged a time to check out a pre-owned vehicle that I had seen on line and wound up buying the car that very day. Phil was very friendly, knowledgable and engaging. They were very accomodating in negotiating both the price of the car as well as the price of my trade-in. I was able to take the car home that evening and brought it back a few days later for a professional detail. They gave me a loaner car while my new car was getting cleaned up. I must say that I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership or dealing with Phil Booth to both family and friends and may very well end up back there in a couple years when my wife is in the market for a new car.

Kevin Hitchcock

csufly@imsohappy
5/12/2015

"easy as pie"

i knew the car i wanted and called thursday afternoon. forms were e -mailed to me, filled them out, went over thursday early evening, signed some forms, got the keys to a beautiful 2012 RX 350 in white. oh yeah, they took my check.....but i also got a good deal! happy, happy!

serigne

Kinder Gerri
5/04/2015

"Hats Off to Lexus RiverCenter!"

My husband and I just had a last minute need to have our vehicle serviced since we were planning an extended trip. I called Lexus RiverCenter the evening before being in northern KY, and was surprised to find the service department could work our vehicle in so quickly. My husband and I found everyone to be extremely accommodating. We appreciated being able to get in for service at the last minute and still be able to get a loaner automobile without a hassle. This was a pleasant experience with professional work and professional people. Hats off to Lexus RiverCenter of Covington, KY.

BONZ
4/28/2015

"Exceptional as always"

Pleasant ,painless car care. Has been this way for 14 years. I have purchased three cars during that time and never encountered a harsh word.

Bill murray
4/19/2015

"great service"

You expect great things from Lexus and you get it at Lexus Rivercenter. Bill Zinn is a great salesman and is exceptionally knowledgeable about the product.

Tom E.
4/11/2015

"Highest Quality"

The service at Lexus RiverCenter is always the highest quality. It never fails to perform. You can always expect your service to be done correctly Heather, Justin and Dave are the very best!

sting
4/09/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

From walking in the front door without an appointment to car delivery to follow up details the Experience has been terrific. No details remain and I will be back.

Kevin Hitchcock, Greg in service

Caro456
3/31/2015

"The best!"

I had the best experience at Rivercenter today. Maryl Wasmund was completely professional and knowledgable in discussing all my options for a new lease. I will be a forever Rivercenter customer!

Maryl Wasmund