Lexus RiverCenter

633 W. 3rd Street,
Covington, Kentucky 41011
Lexus RiverCenter Info
About Lexus RiverCenter

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share in the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you're visiting us for a new or pre-owned Lexus, servicing your vehicle or to arranging financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back! Please visit us online today at PerformanceLexusRiverCenter.com.

About Lexus RiverCenter

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Dick Boettcher
9/28/2016

"Regular service @ 10000 miles"

I had a couple of questions which were answered quickly to my satisfaction. One was a "marred" video screen which the service manager properly diagnosed as "dirty"! The other was a "scratch" on the right running board which he also diagnosed as a tar or resin deposit. Both easily remedied at no cost!

Mike Judicki

Elizabeth
9/18/2016

"Great team work and service here!"

I have always had good experiences at this Lexus dealer, but this one was the best. It was very busy when I pulled in, almost no one to greet me, and all I needed was wiper blades. I looked around for help and a manager named Steve came up to me and took me in to start the service order. When I told him all I needed was blades and I hoped I didn't have to wait in that long service line, he took it upon himself to go get the blades and wipers for me himself and then proceeded in his suit and pristine white cuffs to change them for me himself so I didn't have to wait. Talk about service. And team work! What I noticed is that they don't only treat the customers well, they also treat their co-workers well.

I am pretty sure his tag said Steve

Bkass
8/02/2016

"Cincinnati's Best"

I just can’t say enough great things about the crew at Lexus Rivercenter. My wife and I both drive a Lexus and we would have very difficult time switching to another manufacturer simply because of the outstanding service we have received from Lexus, specifically the Rivercenter, over the years. The service manager, Justin Lyman and his team, have always gone above and beyond to exceed our expectations and to deliver truly best-in-class service. The entire team is extremely professional and regardless of your service need, you’re treated as a top priority. I highly recommend the Rivercenter for your Lexus service needs.

kelly
4/11/2016

"Thank you RiverCenter Team!"

I just purchased tires from the Lexus dealer???? Yes, They treated me fantastic. I shopped around and found that Lexus RiverCenter had the very best prices for the tires that my RX 330 needed. Very good experience, and I will be back. Again, thank you and job well done.

Jenny Stone

jglexus16
4/09/2016

"Thank you, Nikki Leper!"

I was so impressed with Nikki's availability, patience and instant-communication at my request (email, text, phone!) that I wanted to write about my experience with her and highly recommend her to anyone considering a Lexus. It all started at the Car show here in town. She reached out to me via email and after a couple of emails to fine tune what my interest was, we set up an appointment to check out some cars. In the process I had to reschedule a couple of times and she was always understanding, patient and incredibly nice about it. When we met she went over all the options and pertinent information about the car we had honed into. We actually took it out for a test drive which was the perfect time for her to shown me all the features of the car. At no point did I feel any pressure to make any decisions, nor did I feel she kept steering me towards cars she had on inventory. It was a great experience that I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about a Lexus. Thank you Nikki!

Nikki Leper

Satisfied Customer
3/05/2016

"Best car-buying experience I've ever had!"

Performance Lexus Rivercenter treated me like they wanted to build a relationship and have me return as a customer when it's time for a new car; not like they wanted to squeeze me for all the money they could get while talking me into less car than I wanted. I live in a different state, and called before making the drive to make sure the car I had seen on their website was still available. Jeremy answered the phone, and told me he would actually walk out to be sure it was there and not in the midst of being sold, and then called me back within 3 minutes to tell me it was. He had the car ready for our test drive when we arrived, and was very knowledgeable about its features and options. He was also very personable and easy to talk to. Our credit is not perfect, but the dealership worked hard to get us a good deal on financing. They honored the internet price, told us about add-ons and options but never pressured us, and gave me an extremely fair trade-in allowance on my car. It was well worth the drive. I absolutely love my new car, and my impression of the transaction is 100% positive, unlike my previous car-buying experiences. When you go to a high quality dealership like Performance Lexus Rivercenter, you get a high quality experience. I would definitely buy a car from Jeremy and this dealership again.

Jeremy Agbomi

TWBr
3/03/2016

"Thanks, Justin!"

Many thanks to Justin Lyman. He turned a possible negative service experience into a very, very positive one. Make sure you look him up during your next visit to the service department.

Awesome
10/21/2015

"Extremely professional."

Thanks to your staff the best car buying experience I've ever had. Friendly and helpful I would recommend your business to anyone buying a car.

Nikki lepper

Lanisha Peeples
9/28/2015

"Excellent "

Excellent. customer service, warming environment,honest very helpful sales reps everybody in that building I cross path with where very friendly!!!! Would recommend them always!!!!

Nikki Leper, Serigne Lam , Mreschke

Fingers Crossed
8/07/2015

"Happy now"

This dealership happened to have the exterior and interior colors that I wanted, so we bought a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 from River Center; however, I can't say that I have a good feeling about the dealership yet. I struggled to get some answers that I needed from sales and finance, and I still don't know if I have all of the correct answers. However, when I contacted the Service Dept., they did seem truly interested in helping. Fingers crossed that the Service Department is great. Follow up to the above post -- Two weeks after I purchased the car, Kelly contacted me. She listened carefully to my questions; within an hour, she had all of the answers and more. Very pleased now.

Kelly