Lexus RiverCenter

Lexus RiverCenter

Call
Lexus RiverCenter Info
About Lexus RiverCenter

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus RiverCenter

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

wrsievert
9/08/2014

"2014 Lexus ES350"

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 I turned early in my leased 2011 Lexus RX350 and leased a new2014 Lexus ES350 from Lexus RiverCenter, Covington, KY. The deal was too good to pass up. Dave Ritchie was my salesman and he was excellent and the sale went smooth as clockwork. I also dealt with Kevin Hitchcock, who is the Finance Manager and he was also excellent to work with. Westly Adams showed me all the controls and went over all the equipment in my new Lexus. Westly was also outstanding and extremely patient that I understood everything. This is my fifth Lexus and all have been outstanding. Pleasure to deal with all the personnel at Lexus RiverCenter. If you are in need of a quality new car check with Dave Ritchie. I know you will go away very satisfied.

Kevin Hitchcock, Finance Manager, Westly Adams

conni-carlson3
8/17/2014

"Great Job!"

My experience with the Lexus RiverCenter team has been awesome! From the first shopping expedition to the sale negotiation and final decision to purchase our RX350 F Sport from them. That, and our first service experience was equally great. Keep up the good work!!

apple pie
8/09/2014

"Another purchase."

My recent purchase marks over a decade of LexusRivercenter experience having purchased 2 of the 3 Rx models owned during that period. Obviously the dealership in doing something right to satisfy a person who has owned 25 different vehicles in his lifetime. Beyond the first class facility, the staff clearly makes a difference. Phil Booth established a customer relationship several months ago that eventually resulted in my 20l5 RX purchase. It was nice to see that Phil had the organization support of the store management as demonstrated by the personal involvement of Lisa Bernstein. I should add that although its been over 2 years since I last owned a Lexus, part of the buying decision was based on my after the sale service through previous contacts with the service department in particular Justin Lyman. JSW

KHeidel
7/17/2014

"Sheer Excellence "

I just purchased my first Lexus and was "wowed" by the entire experience. The staff, Kelly, Bill, Wesley and Chris made this process one for the record books. They were very knowledgeable about everything and made sure that I left the dealership with no questions. They went above and beyond. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a car, Lexus vehicles are spectacular vehicles, with many bells and whistles, that will make driving no longer a chore, but a pleasure. Thank you for taking care of the details at every step and thank you for making me feel right at home. Kim

Kelly Bruner and Wesley Adams

DrKay
6/21/2014

"Thank you"

The RiverCenter Lexus Service Center is tops! I recommend them to anyone who drives a Lexus. Also the facility is very clean and orderly. Everyone strives to make the experience faultless!

PR3
6/09/2014

"Patty"

Mike, Heather, and Justin are great. They clearly explain services needed for our Lexuses. We've had no problems with repairs and are satisfied with our leases/purchases. The greeters are prompt. The waiting area is clean and welcoming.

janet1996
5/28/2014

"So Friendly"

I just bought my second Lexus from this dealership. First time, I bought a certified used GX 470. Car was great, service was even better. Always friendly from Heather / Justin (before he was promoted) to the great guys who took me to work. They always rememered my name. So I just bought / leased my second. An RX 350. I told Cullen what I was looking for and he made it happen. I am hooked and will always be a returning customer. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Cullen Kennison, Kevin Hitchcock

pd410777
5/24/2014

"Great service from Bill Zenn"

Bill did an excellent job of helping me find a car that matched up with our family's personal needs. He was quick to respond to my request to learn more about a brand new website posting on a Lexus 460, and he made arrangements to have the car cleaned up and ready to show in one day's time. His "sales pitch" was very professional, while at the same time avoiding any undue pressure to buy. All-in-all I could not be more pleased with my interation with Bill, as well as with the business manager (Mr. Hitchcock). I only have two complaints regarding my purchase of the vehicle....a somewhat low-ball offer on the trade-in value of Nissan Marono and the fact that I continue to experience a significant cigar odor within the confines of the Lexus....but I am a satified customer of Lexus Riverside.

JamesTocco
5/05/2014

"The greatest!"

I have only the best recommendations to offer for Lexus Rivercenter, whether it is buying, trading in or servicing my vehicle. They have always provided the greatest service.

GrandmaEvie
4/28/2014

"Found what we were looking for on Lexus River Center website"

The SUV we purchased was exactly what we were looking for, and we drove in from out of town to see the vehicle knowing we would get there close to closing. Phil Booth who spoke to me on the phone had the car waiting for the test drive and had even returned to the dealership to make it all happen. Within a very short time, the car was ours..terrific price, and was even able to take advantage of a "cash for clunkers" trade in. Phil was available for all the out of town follow up and had a driver deliver the car to our home and take that clunker back! We are very grateful to be able to get such a nice vehicle. Thanks especially to Phil Booth!

Reviews of Paul Suchanek