Lexus RiverCenter

633 W. 3rd Street,
Covington, Kentucky 41011
Lexus RiverCenter Info
About Lexus RiverCenter

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus RiverCenter

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

chandler
3/24/2015

"Outstanding Service!!!!"

Performance Lexus Rivercenter has my absolute five star rating. Excellent service, delivered on time with quality work. Heather's efforts in having the service completed on my vehicle on my time was exactly as desired. She and the dealership are first rate porfessionals. I would recommend them to anyone without any reservations.

QDJ
2/02/2015

"Consistently Outstanding"

I only needed an oil change this trip...but I am always impressed with Hearher's consistent professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. Haven't found a better service experience anywhere.

Tlf
1/26/2015

"Easy oil change"

It is always a pleasant visit to the service department at Lexus Rivercenter. From arrival to departure, we are always dealing with friendly personnel. Heather always takes care of us and answers all of my many questions. She is very knowledgable and a treat to work with. The lounge area is a great place to wait with many features. When finished with service, it is nice to pick up our freshly washed car and go. This is a first rate dealership!

Perry of EWH
1/19/2015

"10,000-mile service was excellent"

On January 12, 2015 I took my GX460 in for service. I was in and out in no time (including getting a lift to work and back) and was taken care of professionally as always. I have taken my various Lexus vehicles to Lexus RiverCenter for service for the last 11 years and cannot say enough about how well they have handled everything for me without flaw. My service advisor Mike Massey makes it seem like I am his only customer for the day. He always gets me in and out and answers any questions that I may have.

wrsievert
9/08/2014

"2014 Lexus ES350"

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 I turned early in my leased 2011 Lexus RX350 and leased a new2014 Lexus ES350 from Lexus RiverCenter, Covington, KY. The deal was too good to pass up. Dave Ritchie was my salesman and he was excellent and the sale went smooth as clockwork. I also dealt with Kevin Hitchcock, who is the Finance Manager and he was also excellent to work with. Westly Adams showed me all the controls and went over all the equipment in my new Lexus. Westly was also outstanding and extremely patient that I understood everything. This is my fifth Lexus and all have been outstanding. Pleasure to deal with all the personnel at Lexus RiverCenter. If you are in need of a quality new car check with Dave Ritchie. I know you will go away very satisfied.

Kevin Hitchcock, Finance Manager, Westly Adams

conni-carlson3
8/17/2014

"Great Job!"

My experience with the Lexus RiverCenter team has been awesome! From the first shopping expedition to the sale negotiation and final decision to purchase our RX350 F Sport from them. That, and our first service experience was equally great. Keep up the good work!!

apple pie
8/09/2014

"Another purchase."

My recent purchase marks over a decade of LexusRivercenter experience having purchased 2 of the 3 Rx models owned during that period. Obviously the dealership in doing something right to satisfy a person who has owned 25 different vehicles in his lifetime. Beyond the first class facility, the staff clearly makes a difference. Phil Booth established a customer relationship several months ago that eventually resulted in my 20l5 RX purchase. It was nice to see that Phil had the organization support of the store management as demonstrated by the personal involvement of Lisa Bernstein. I should add that although its been over 2 years since I last owned a Lexus, part of the buying decision was based on my after the sale service through previous contacts with the service department in particular Justin Lyman. JSW

KHeidel
7/17/2014

"Sheer Excellence "

I just purchased my first Lexus and was "wowed" by the entire experience. The staff, Kelly, Bill, Wesley and Chris made this process one for the record books. They were very knowledgeable about everything and made sure that I left the dealership with no questions. They went above and beyond. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a car, Lexus vehicles are spectacular vehicles, with many bells and whistles, that will make driving no longer a chore, but a pleasure. Thank you for taking care of the details at every step and thank you for making me feel right at home. Kim

Kelly Bruner and Wesley Adams

DrKay
6/21/2014

"Thank you"

The RiverCenter Lexus Service Center is tops! I recommend them to anyone who drives a Lexus. Also the facility is very clean and orderly. Everyone strives to make the experience faultless!

PR3
6/09/2014

"Patty"

Mike, Heather, and Justin are great. They clearly explain services needed for our Lexuses. We've had no problems with repairs and are satisfied with our leases/purchases. The greeters are prompt. The waiting area is clean and welcoming.

Reviews of Heather Clendening