Lexus RiverCenter

Heather Clendening

Bill Zinn, Sales Consultant, Lexus RiverCenter

Bill Zinn

October 31, 2016

"Number ONE in customer service"

- DonnaR

Lexus RiverCenter always goes above and beyond no matter what the reason for my visit. Last Friday all I needed was an oil change and to evaluate my tires. Steve Douglas was polite and patient in his explanation of the status of my vehicle. I needed 4 tires now and rear brakes replaced soon. I recommend Lexus RiverCenter to everyone.

October 14, 2016

"Great customer service"

- Ashleyd

Lexus RiverCenter has gone above and beyond to help us and accommodate us. We are always offered a car to use while our vehicle is being serviced which is most helpful. I highly reccomend Lexus RiverCenter!

October 13, 2016

"Great experience"

- ritchie allen godsey

Great job very caring thoughtful from the time I arrive to the time the car was done I would recommend this dealership to everybody that has Alexis

2017 Lexus RX 350