Lexus of Brooklyn

Rochelle Kruithoff

John  Gaied, Service Consultant, Lexus of Brooklyn

John Gaied

April 24, 2017

"The WORST. CUSTOMER SERVICE I will spend my money elsewhere"

- Theo

I wanted to buy a 460l out right I called left messages 17 times and was spoken to very rude. I have a choice where I spend my money. I took a look at the reviews and now understand why.

Barry Shafir

March 31, 2017

"Great experience ! "

- NYLEGND

I originally bought my wife an RX lexus and Thomas Hutton-mills was my salesman. Not for one second did I feel pressured or was anyone pushing me at all. Thomas went above and beyond to accommodate me. He gave me many different options without feeling pressurred or hassled . He did such an amazing job and made the overall experience so great that a week later I decided to buy myself a 2017 GS lexus for myself! If anyone is looking for a Lexus go visit Thomas over at lexus of Brooklyn, you will be very pleased !

March 04, 2017

"John Pagano and Team"

- WF

We just bought our 3rd Lexus from John and his associates at Bay Ridge Lexus. Professional, helpful, no high pressure to push a deal and very considerate of our time. Always a pleasure to work with and we recommend John and this dealership. Also, the service center is very efficient, professional and a pleasant space to wait while the car us serviced.

JOHN PAGANO