Lexus of Cherry Hill

New Car Sales

December 05, 2016

"New Car experience"

- Matt & Jeanne

We recently bought our 2nd new RX350 from Lexus of Cherry Hill. It was 6 years since we bought the first one, but the professional, well-informed, buying experience was still the same. Clayton Woods was our sales rep. and he knew the product inside and out. Clayton tells it like it is, and there was no monkey business. They did not have the color we wanted, and Clayton found one with the desired equipment at another dealership within minutes. Buying a new car today is so much more complicated than it was 50 years ago, but Lexus of Cherry Hill has process figured out, and streamlined it so that things go along quite smoothly. We were also impressed with John Sacco's gentlemanly professionalism and Brandon's (The tech rep.) explanations and helpfulness. Matt & Jeanne

November 22, 2016

"Just a nice experience"

- Bigdett

We've purchased three cars from Ron and it's always been a very pleasant experience. If anything it's actually become easier to get through the necessary steps in very short order. Ron is very straight forward, respectful of your time and helpful. I recommend him to all our friends.

October 18, 2016

"Exceptional buying experience"

- Craig Orr

Purchased 2016 NX200t. The entire staff was courteous and friendly. They took the time to explain the all the features and approximately an hour just to go over the majority of the technical aspects of the vehicle before I left the dealership after the purchase (thanks, Kyle). I believe I received a good deal and am very satisfied with my entire purchase experience. I also appreciate that they offer free technical seminars at the dealership post-purchase. I know I'll need it!

New 2016 Lexus GS, $54980