Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
alexandraslatina
6/19/2014

"Great Experience!! 5 Stars"

I just leased a Lexus from Dave Leff, and it was the best dealership experience I've ever had. David Leff isn't just a salesperson; he's a kind and extremely knowledgeable professional who patiently answers questions and helps you find exactly what you need. He is by far the most intelligent, competent, and honest salesperson I have encountered in any field, and I work in sales! Andrew Cammer & Andrew Hoffman also did a great job helping us with paperwork and lease options. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. Come here if you want a Lexus and ask for David.

Skoviak2
6/17/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

Leo Ramos was extremely patient and knowledgable as I was making my decision on which car to lease. He kept in contact with me and returned my calls whenever I had a question. When I finally made my decision he made the process easy and comfortable. He helped me clear out my "old" car and move the ez-pass, etc.onto the new car. He went over the features of the new car in detail with me. He could not have been nicer! He's very professional and friendly at the same time. Jack McCartney, business manager, was the person who did all the paperwork for the new car. He also was extremely friendly, but at the same time, very efficient. He explained in detail every paper I was signing. He offered me extra insurances for the new car, but never pressured me to get them. It was a pleasure dealing with him! I would DEFINITELY recommend both Leo and Jack and Lexus of Cherry Hill to anyone interested in buying a new car. I had a great experience!

Jack McCartney, Leo Ramos

ZoomCA
6/14/2014

"Great Experience!"

The Lexus Showroom on Route 73 is quite impressive and you are immediately greeted and welcomed. Friendly, patient, and informative are just a few of the words to describe David Leff, our saleman at this Lexus Dealership. My husband and I entered the dealership not sure if a Lexus was the car we were looking for to fill all of our needs. We were quit impressed by the ratings and articles David showed us. We took 2 vehicles for a test drive; the convertible and the IS 250. David carefully explained the advantages of both. Wow! Lexus offers many new features such as; auto wipers, voice controls, rear view camera and the blind spot light. Even the push-button start was new to us! We decided to purchase the IS 250 and we are extremely happy with this car. Spending the afternoon with David was like visiting with an old friend. He made us feel very comfortable, answered all of our questions and even stayed later that day to complete the purchase and make sure we were completely comfortable driving home our new Lexus. I would highly recommend this dealership! Charlotte & Glenn Arr

josephmathew
6/13/2014

"Excellent Team"

The experience was quite professional. I took the time to test drive two models and David was quite helpful with his insights on both cars. Post Sales followup (something which you don't see much with dealerships these days) was also a welcome change. I wish this team all the very best.

PeggyDS
6/10/2014

"Great Experience!"

Paul Siderio could not have been more accommodating or patient with us (as this was our first Lexus purchase and we didn't know a lot about the cars). Paul provided helpful information and ultimately a very good price! I would highly recommend Paul!

dmc246
6/07/2014

"Great experience and a great car"

I had a great experience at Lexus of Cherry Hill. Received awesome customer service from the salesperson, Clayton. He really helped me get the hybrid I always wanted! Much appreciated.

weakyt06
6/07/2014

"OUTSTANDING Service and Experience"

I was very enthusiastic about purchasing a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport. The Lexus of Cherry Hill was where I wanted to take my business to after reading highly rated reviews and experiences. I was happily greeted by Clayton Woods who was more than willing to help me in any way. He is down-to-earth and friendly to interact with. There wasn't any hassle or pressure and made my car buying experience painless. Clayton was very honest with me and he did not try to sell any additional items or features to include on my vehicle. He answered my questions truthfully to the best of his knowledge. The vehicle I wanted to purchase was not on their lot at that moment, but he was able to arrange for me to pick it up the very next night. Before I drove my new 2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport off the dealership, Clayton took the time to do a quick walk-through and explain the many technical features. Clayton Woods is a professional car salesman who is knowledgeable with the vehicles in which he sells. I am a highly satisfied customer who would recommend anyone looking for a Lexus vehicle to go to this dealership location and see Clayton. You will make the right decision too.

MichaelDruker
6/03/2014

"Happy Birthday"

For my wife's' birthday I decided to update her 2004 Lexus RX330 to a RX350. I spoke with Dave McNutly over the phone and we started discussing prices. After doing some shopping around I felt that Dave was being the most honest about the car, warranties & Financing. I discussed a car with autolenders and the feeling from them was I was just another customer. Once I made it to the dealership (which was 40 miles from my house) I knew we made the right decision. Dave let my wife drive multiple cars and told her about the ups and downs of each. Then the conversation began getting personal about my wife's horse and by the time we left 10:55pm I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. If you are in the market for a used Lexus call Dave in Cherry Hill.

crazhorse
5/31/2014

"We Bought 110 Lexus Cars at Cherry Hill , since 1989"

The owner Tom Norton is Honest , Sincere , and a 19 year friend. Nothing was ever Too Much for Lexus of Cherry Hill to Handle . They have stayed open late for us , many , many times .

mubgelg
5/26/2014

"Pursuit of Customer Experience Perfection"

We all know the high quality of product produced by Lexus. While all their models may not be everybody's cup of tea, Lexus continuously does more things right that the vast majority of auto manufacturers. There is good reason why Lexus cars rank at the top of Consumer Reports ratings year after year. Having great cars is one thing. Having an organization to deliver and maintain them, is another. We are happy to say our experiences with Lexus of Cherry Hill are consistently wonderful. The staff is warm and friendly and knowledgeable about the product and the "intricacies" of luxury car buying and owning. Shout outs to Dave Leff and Jack McCartney. Dave is a sales rep with whom we had the pleasure of working. He is sincere and knowledgeable. He makes you feel like you've known each other forever. Jack was very helpful in explaining the financial aspects of Lexus ownership as well as giving us some pointers about the car we just purchased. Lexus of Cherry Hill is a class dealership and has earned our repeat business.

David Leff