Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
dsturtz

"Cherry Hill Lexus "

I was very pleased with Cherry Hill Lexus. I thought I great a great product at a great price and I thought that Clayton Woods was as an excellent sales rep. I would do business again with them.

clayton woods

Barryrigberg

"Great Experience!"

I went to Lexus of Cherry Hill to test drive a 2014 Lexus because of a promotional offer from Lexus. I was interested in moving from my Nissan Altima 4 cylinder to a vehicle which was quiet and more powerful. I test drove an ES 350 which was an extreme improvement over the Altima. Upon discussion with my sales associate, Clayton Woods, I decided not to trade my Nissan because there was too much lease to buy-out. I told Clayton I might be interested in trading my 2010 Acura TL if the deal could be made attractive. We negotiated what I thought was a fair price for a trade in and I took a deal on a leased 2014 Lexus ES350 for 27 months. Clayton was patient with my questioning and truly listened to my wants and did everything he could to make the deal happen. There was no high pressure "this deal is for now", etc. I really felt comfortable dealing with Clayton and Lexus of Cherry Hill. I am looking forward to another lease when the Nissan lease is over as well as the end of the lease on the Lexus. Clayton is an asset representing the dealership, I wish him and Lexus of Cherry Hill a successful future!

Clayton Woods

mbathala
4/30/2014

"Experience of Buying Lexus RX 450h from Andrew Hoffman"

My experience of buying a new Lexux 450h 2013 model car from Andrew Hoffman at Cherry Hill Lexus on 4/26/14 was a pleasure. He was absolutely professional, courteous and respectful through out the process of price negotiation. Andrew explained all features of car very thoroughly, had me test drive another similar car and finalized sale in a respectable manner. He assured of completing paperwork completed and have car ready for delivery on 4/28/14 at 3 PM and delivered it on time. Andrew went over car operation very thoroughly and spent over one hour in doing so. He further promised help in the operation of car any time in needed it. I am thankful to Andrew for his professionalism in selling the car to me.

simplebuyer

"Great experience "

This is my second at Lexus of Cherry Hill. I first bought a certified pre-owned 06 GX 470 in 2009. The GX is now at 110,000 miles and was the best value for money I ever had in a car. No intention to sell this one for now. Thanks to Paul Siderio who sold us the GX in 2009 (if you want a good experience buying a used car you should buy one from Paul) I went back to lease a new car from them. Clayton Woods did a fantastic job selling us a 2014 ES 350 with great support from Michael Cohen. I first went to the dealership in February when I started to work with Clayton. I told him I was not sure what I was going to buy nor when. Clayton not for a minute put any pressure on me. No gimmicks, he helped me find the right car for me at this time, and late in March, after visiting the store for a couple of times - always friendly and no pressure - I came back and leased the ES. 10 from start to finish. It was fun and a pleasure again.

ginnyfagan
4/30/2014

"best car sales man dave mcnulty"

dave spent so much time with me making sure i new how to operate all the instruments.i have never had anyone explain so much. my friends have a lexus bought another place and i new more about the car. and they bought new the next lexus they buy i want them to see dave he is so caring and gives his undived attention

tjarger
4/29/2014

"Top notch experience all around "

I love my Lexus. LS 430! Dave made buying a car an enjoyable experience. Dave is ultra knowledgeable and gave me tips to make owning a Lexus a joy. My wife and I are loyal customers. We recommend Dave to others regularly.

MichaelGalie
4/29/2014

"3rd time returning customer. "

If it wasn't for Dave I probably would have either gone to a different Lexus dealership or perhaps a different manufacturer. He has stayed in touch with me over the past 10 years to keep me posted on quality trade ins and purchasing deals.

sven50
4/29/2014

"wonderful from start to finish"

had a great experience with Dave! and loving my new ride. Rite from the start i knew i came to the right place, and got the best guy possible. Thanks Dave!

Ebjacobs3

"Excellent Experience"

My experience at Lexus of Cherry Hill was excellent. The sales people I worked with, Dave McNulty and Paul Siderio made me feel like a valued customer. They fairly appraised my trade-in, gave me several options to consider and the price was very fair. I would recommend them to any Lexus customer.

STH2014

"Great Customer Service"

Went to buy a used car for my son which was less than $10k; however, I was treated as if i was buying a brand new Lexus. Dave McNulty was very helpful throughout the whole process and made my decision very easy to buy the car. Besides Dave's great customer service, the GM himself was very friendly with me and my family and gave me his personal business card in case I needed any help in the future. I can wholeheartedly recommend Dave McNulty and this dealership for anyone looking to buy a new or a used car.

Reviews of Clayton  Woods