Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
MichaelGalie
4/29/2014

"3rd time returning customer. "

If it wasn't for Dave I probably would have either gone to a different Lexus dealership or perhaps a different manufacturer. He has stayed in touch with me over the past 10 years to keep me posted on quality trade ins and purchasing deals.

sven50
4/29/2014

"wonderful from start to finish"

had a great experience with Dave! and loving my new ride. Rite from the start i knew i came to the right place, and got the best guy possible. Thanks Dave!

Ebjacobs3

"Excellent Experience"

My experience at Lexus of Cherry Hill was excellent. The sales people I worked with, Dave McNulty and Paul Siderio made me feel like a valued customer. They fairly appraised my trade-in, gave me several options to consider and the price was very fair. I would recommend them to any Lexus customer.

STH2014

"Great Customer Service"

Went to buy a used car for my son which was less than $10k; however, I was treated as if i was buying a brand new Lexus. Dave McNulty was very helpful throughout the whole process and made my decision very easy to buy the car. Besides Dave's great customer service, the GM himself was very friendly with me and my family and gave me his personal business card in case I needed any help in the future. I can wholeheartedly recommend Dave McNulty and this dealership for anyone looking to buy a new or a used car.

Charcoal201379
4/16/2014

"New car purchase "

Nick was very good and made it a relaxing experience . I only wish the price could have been lower but he was cool would recommend him for a purchase with no problem also was very knowledgeable about the car and the purchasing procedure .

Nick Lee

gtjolliffe
4/09/2014

"Decision of type of car"

I had only driven Lincoln's since 1990 and was disappointed in the last two. My decision was to look at a number of cars to make a change. This was hard to do after 24 years. Of the dealers I visited, Lexus was clean, friendly and my sales person, Nick Lee, was very enthusiastic about the car, dealership and why I should be driving a Lexus. After several cars, I decided on one and have leased that car.

Nick Lee

Levydo
4/08/2014

"This was a very enjoyable, thorough and stress free..."

This was a very enjoyable, thorough and stress free buying experience. Everyone was pleasant, thoroughly explaining the car features. I am very happy with my purchase.

Martin Bayfield

Skipperl
4/08/2014

"Clay was a very friendly salesperson. He was very..."

Clay was a very friendly salesperson. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove and made our experience a positive one. When we decided to lease a new ES350. Andy explained all of the options fully and helped make the process very smooth. We would to use this dealership.

TonyMitropoulos
4/05/2014

"I was looking for a 2013 AWD RX350 on Lexus'e web..."

I was looking for a 2013 AWD RX350 on Lexus'e web site. It was the right color, low mileage, and exactly as described on the web site. I live in Georgia and this dealer is in NJ. My buying experience was great except for the time it took to deliver. This was not the dealerships fault. They got the car ready on time did everything they were supposed to but the original shipping company did not pick it up on time. I ended up switching to another company after a 1 week delay. After that everything went great. The car was completely detailed and David McNulty, my salesperson, did everything in his power to keep me satisfied. This is the 3rd time I have bought a car from out of my home state. Despite the shipping issue, I would do this again and would be very happy to buy another car from David.

Aliceh
3/26/2014

"Lisa was our first contact. She called after an online..."

Lisa was our first contact. She called after an online inquiry. She was pleasant, professional and efficient. When we came into the dealership she met us and brought us to our sales consultant, Dave McNutty. Lisa had all of the information we discussed. She left us in very good hands. Dave knows his stuff! He was able to show us every feature of the cars we were considering. He pointed out the pros and cons of each car. We were very comfortable with his style, his expertise, his honesty and his guidance. It was probably the most pleasant car-buying experience we ever had! The only negative was that we had to wait over 2 hours to meet with the finance person. That wasted our time, and tied Dave up. Our new car is beautiful and we are very happy with it. We hope that we continue to be pleased with Lexus of Cherry Hill.

Lisa Giandomenico