Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
dmc246
6/07/2014

"Great experience and a great car"

I had a great experience at Lexus of Cherry Hill. Received awesome customer service from the salesperson, Clayton. He really helped me get the hybrid I always wanted! Much appreciated.

weakyt06
6/07/2014

"OUTSTANDING Service and Experience"

I was very enthusiastic about purchasing a new 2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport. The Lexus of Cherry Hill was where I wanted to take my business to after reading highly rated reviews and experiences. I was happily greeted by Clayton Woods who was more than willing to help me in any way. He is down-to-earth and friendly to interact with. There wasn't any hassle or pressure and made my car buying experience painless. Clayton was very honest with me and he did not try to sell any additional items or features to include on my vehicle. He answered my questions truthfully to the best of his knowledge. The vehicle I wanted to purchase was not on their lot at that moment, but he was able to arrange for me to pick it up the very next night. Before I drove my new 2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport off the dealership, Clayton took the time to do a quick walk-through and explain the many technical features. Clayton Woods is a professional car salesman who is knowledgeable with the vehicles in which he sells. I am a highly satisfied customer who would recommend anyone looking for a Lexus vehicle to go to this dealership location and see Clayton. You will make the right decision too.

MichaelDruker
6/03/2014

"Happy Birthday"

For my wife's' birthday I decided to update her 2004 Lexus RX330 to a RX350. I spoke with Dave McNutly over the phone and we started discussing prices. After doing some shopping around I felt that Dave was being the most honest about the car, warranties & Financing. I discussed a car with autolenders and the feeling from them was I was just another customer. Once I made it to the dealership (which was 40 miles from my house) I knew we made the right decision. Dave let my wife drive multiple cars and told her about the ups and downs of each. Then the conversation began getting personal about my wife's horse and by the time we left 10:55pm I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. If you are in the market for a used Lexus call Dave in Cherry Hill.

crazhorse
5/31/2014

"We Bought 110 Lexus Cars at Cherry Hill , since 1989"

The owner Tom Norton is Honest , Sincere , and a 19 year friend. Nothing was ever Too Much for Lexus of Cherry Hill to Handle . They have stayed open late for us , many , many times .

mubgelg
5/26/2014

"Pursuit of Customer Experience Perfection"

We all know the high quality of product produced by Lexus. While all their models may not be everybody's cup of tea, Lexus continuously does more things right that the vast majority of auto manufacturers. There is good reason why Lexus cars rank at the top of Consumer Reports ratings year after year. Having great cars is one thing. Having an organization to deliver and maintain them, is another. We are happy to say our experiences with Lexus of Cherry Hill are consistently wonderful. The staff is warm and friendly and knowledgeable about the product and the "intricacies" of luxury car buying and owning. Shout outs to Dave Leff and Jack McCartney. Dave is a sales rep with whom we had the pleasure of working. He is sincere and knowledgeable. He makes you feel like you've known each other forever. Jack was very helpful in explaining the financial aspects of Lexus ownership as well as giving us some pointers about the car we just purchased. Lexus of Cherry Hill is a class dealership and has earned our repeat business.

David Leff

Rickmlz520
5/21/2014

"Do not buy used car. "

Used car manager is rude, yell at sales person in front of my face. He did nothing wrong. Really disrespectful. During our price negotiation, used car manager offer me to certified my car in order to get 1.9 interest rate, few days later when I decided to buy it, I told my sales person about it. Used car manager complaint to sales person that he is more of standing up for customer rather than stand for his company. They got into argument, said he joke around to much in the showroom with customer, I thought that's how you start building relationship with customer, what's wrong with that. Later, he quit his job. I was surprise when I found out that he lost his job because of me buy a car and got what I was promised to get by his manager. I will not buy my car there anymore, I will not recommend my friends and relatives to go there to buy their car. Bad Dealership. Note: bought my car 3 weeks ago, still haven't got my license plate inspection, certified used car code confirmation:(

Used car manager.

JLPeters89
5/19/2014

"New Lexus Purchase"

The purchase of my new 2013 Lexus rx450h was quick and went smoothly. Clayton Woods was the salesperson I worked with and he was very knowledgeable of the Lexus products and got right to the point on my questions. Consequently I didn't have to spend a lot of time shopping which is important to me. The dealership had a good inventory of cars to choose from including three 2013 leftovers, as well as 2014 models. Having already priced the car I wanted on truecar.com was helpful in getting the best price. Clayton was great to work with and even stayed after the dealership closed on Friday to program my bluetooth and show me some of the other features of the navigation system. If you hav ean idea of which Lexus you're interested in and want to complete your shopping quickly at a fair price, I hghly recommend Lexus of Cherry Hill.

colinjkaye
5/15/2014

"sean minor - lexus of Cherry Hill"

The overall experience was excellent. Price was terrific. Sean Minor was very helpful and knowledgeable about the technology of the car. He was attentive, friendly also. His follow up was also very good. I would recommend LoCH and Sean in particular. Colin Kaye

Luxlover
5/09/2014

"Leased a New 2014 Lexus ES350"

Working with Clayton Woods was a pleasure. No pressure, informative, helpful, worked with us for a good deal. Highly recommend Clayton for your salesperson. Excellent and smooth transaction. id not take as long as I expected.

Clayton Woods

johnherr
5/05/2014

"Great car at a great price."

I feel that I leased a great car (RX350) at a great price. I did not plan to buy/lease a new car - I was in the showroom waiting for my old car to get oil maintenance. I was nearly over my mileage allowance and still had six months left on my lease so I was open to any proposal. I was pleasantly surprised at the deal that Sean and his management put together for me. Sean was a treat to work with personally and I would definitely recommend him to my friends. He really knows the technical and operational details of the Lexus product line. I upgraded from a 20011 to a 2014 RX350 and the two cars are of course similar. Sean knew my old car better than I did after I have been driving it fir 3 1/2 years. He knew the exact differences between the old and new models some of which are subtle but still important to me. The new added safety features (parking assistance, etc) were especially appealing. Sean explained the differences specifically and accurately and knew how to use all the electronic systems (NAV, radio, etc) and all the operations of my new RX 350. He is knowledgeable, pleasant and easy to work with - and maybe more importantly understands and represents the customers point of view during the negotiation. That was a great confort to feel that he was on my side.

Sean Minor