Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
krabney
11/26/2013

"Lisa, I sent an e-mail Sunday, Lisa e-mail me back on..."

Lisa, I sent an e-mail Sunday, Lisa e-mail me back on Monday and she explained to me what I need to do. She also told me to ask for her when I get there, she would introduce me to a salesperson and Lise did . Very nice person and thanks. Dave, my salesperson was very nice, very knowledgeable of the car he was selling, he also gave me several scenarios to pick from, trying to meet my needs, he also took the time to show me several things about the car, doing the time he was helping me he had other customers,: call him and waiting for him but he still found a way to make me feel first. I would recommend him to my friends. Ardrew now Andrew gave me a run for my money, what I mean by that is, he gave me three different figures to pick from but none of those figures was meeting my budget so he went back to the drawing board and came up with a plan and figures that I can work with. Thank you very much.

lisa giandomenico,davv mcnuiiy,andrew cammer

Lipitz
11/19/2013

"The day we picked up our SUV Dave McNulty gave us the..."

The day we picked up our SUV Dave McNulty gave us the best introduction to the vehicle we have ever had. He literally spent about an hour showing us every important thing we needed to know to enjoy the use and enjoy the vehicle. My wife and I were very impressed. This is the third vehicle we have bought from this dealership and I have nothing but praise for how everything was handled. I would certainly recommend them to others.

steve125
11/11/2013

"Brought in my 2009 Lexus ES350 for an oil change waited..."

Brought in my 2009 Lexus ES350 for an oil change waited 52 minutes in the waiting room before being seen by an advisor. The service center is full of new personal and I overheard them talking that since this service manager Jason Binder has started in January they have fired 53 people. The service is slow, sloppy by leaving my vehicle with grease marks all over my vehicle, wash personal stole my 20 dollars from my car. When I tried to inquire to the service manager he wasn't in, it was 930am on Monday and the receptionist stated he drives from Baltimore and comes in around 11am. I was like what kind of dealer is this! When I asked Jason about it he was rude, insulted me.He is a horrible manager and should work at a fast food business not a Lexus dealership.Will never go to Lexus of Cherry Hill again. Stay away you have been warned. Lawrence Lexus is much better.

BobReinke
11/10/2013

"We just purchased a new 2014 IS350 FSport recently and..."

We just purchased a new 2014 IS350 FSport recently and couldn't be happier. Chris Ramm has been working with us for a while now and is the constant professional. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy at all - quite refreshing. So, a big thank you to Chris, Jack and the rest of the team at Lexus of Cherry Hill.

Posusney
10/13/2013

"Every Lexus person was courteous and knowledgeable which..."

Every Lexus person was courteous and knowledgeable which made our experience exciting. We drove away with the car that we wanted! Thank you Lexus of Cherry Hill! We will be back again!

Elizabeth DeSabatino

cillarney
9/29/2013

"purchased certified -used lexus rx350 from dave mcnulty.i..."

purchased certified -used lexus rx350 from dave mcnulty.i was impressed with his salesmanship and demeanor.the process was smooth and no pressure .daves knodledge of the product he was selling is excellent.he has a very positive attitude and makes the process a pleasure.mr McCartney handled the paper work promptly and explained every step completely.the two gentlemen are a credit to cherry hill lexus and as such I would gladly go back to them for any future purchase. thank you timothy f Cronin glen mills pa

mollijw
9/05/2013

"I went to Lexus of Cherry Hill for one of my clients, Ken..."

I went to Lexus of Cherry Hill for one of my clients, Ken Zimmer. He purchased another Lexus ES350. We had a great experience dealing with the entire staff, especially Mike Coulter and Ron Pacifico. I will be bringing all my future clients back to Lexus of Cherry Hill!

Rfont
9/05/2013

"Clayton and Michael made it a pleasure purchasing my new..."

Clayton and Michael made it a pleasure purchasing my new Lexus. They were friendly; willing to work with you to make you happy. They were extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. I was introduced to other employees from service and technical who would be available to help me at any time with additional questions. They did not pressure me in any way. I woul recommend them highly. You will not be disappointed. I'm so happy with my new vehicle. I wanted a certain color with all the amenities and they found the exact car I wanted. They didn't try and get me to change my mind. They got me my exact car. I cannot say enough good things about them.

RobertLexusNJ
8/30/2013

"I have spoken to pretty much every dealer in NY and NJ..."

I have spoken to pretty much every dealer in NY and NJ regarding my next Lexus. Lexus of Cherry Hill topped them all in every category. Stacy Frisch responded promptly to my emails with the information I requested. Michael Coulter the sales manager was extremely helpful explaining different options available to me. Jack McCartney made the paperwork quick and easy to understand. Andrew Hoffman sat in the car and took the time to walk me through all the new features of the car. I don't know his last name but Gary did a great job of prepping the car. I spent an entire month going back and forth with dealers in the tri state area, Cherry Hill is 3 HOURS round trip for me. Lexus of Cherry Hill is head and shoulders above every single dealer I dealt with including the one I got my last Lexus from. Imagine how much better a dealer has to be to make someone drive for hours and leave their current dealer. It's after midnight and I just got the car tonight and here I am writing this review just to make sure people know what a great dealer they are. Lexus of Cherry Hill is one of the best buying experiences I've ever had. If you go, you're in great hands.

Stacy Frisch

jouvonte
8/07/2013

"I am very pleased with my new ES350 and had a pleasant..."

I am very pleased with my new ES350 and had a pleasant buying experience. My sales rep, Reagan, was very professional and knowledgeable yet friendly and patient. She sold me on the refinement, dependability, confidence and tranquility Lexus represents. Again, I’m thrilled with my new purchase and I’ll highly recommend Lexus of Cherry Hill to others.

Reviews of Dave  McNulty