Lexus of Cherry Hill

New Car Sales

June 25, 2017

"Absolutely Incredible!"

- Johnny

All I can say is, what an amazing experience. If you want a hassle-free purchase and process go here. Damion and Beth were incredible. Bought the car of my dreams at a fair price. They diligently worked with me to find the right car at the right price point. Highly recommend them!

Damion Pugh
Beth DeSabatino

June 17, 2017

"Amazing experience!! "

- Flower girl

I had the pleasure of working with Alex Wong ! With every intention of Not getting a Lexus after the test drive an Alex who is the most honest salesperson I have ever met I changed my mind! I am so happy I did! Everyone there truly goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of! I was with Mercedes for 17yrs and cannot believe that I didn't get a Lexus sooner! I definitely recommend everyone to at least visit this dealership and Alex Wong!!

Alex Wong
Jack McCartney
Paul Siderio

June 08, 2017

"Completely satisfied !"

- anhtuan

Alex helped me out with everything he had for everything I needed to know. As soon as I walked in, he asked me what kind of the car I need, and he tried the best he can to help me out to get the car and find the price that I would like to pay.The car that I wanted to get was the Lexus RC 350F Sport ( white + black interior ). After everything set and I left the dealer, I got a call from Alex couple hours later about the car since that was just a demonstration with 4000 miles on it, and he asked me do I really want that or not, because he didn't want me feel upset about the car since I wanted the brand new one. That's the point where I gave him the 5 stars. Working with Alex, you got no hype or pressure, he really helps you out about getting the car with an easy and low stress experience. I'll absolutely call him again if I need anything.

Alex Wong