Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
gemray
1/08/2014

"Great experience! Lexus of Cherry Hill were very..."

Great experience! Lexus of Cherry Hill were very accommodating and friendly. Not knowing if I wanted a newer used car or new car, Nick spend time with me that I needed to make a decision. We ended up buying a new car and liked the price. We received excellent service from Paul and Nick, It was Christmas Eve, they worked overtime to help us closing the deal. Nick was extremely helpful, patient, friendly and follows up during and after the sales. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends.

Nick Q. Lee

jlandrade
1/07/2014

"I had already made my decision to lease a Land Rover..."

I had already made my decision to lease a Land Rover Evoque, but the sales rep hadn't provided me with a quote for at least a few weeks, so I decided to compare while I waited and started with Lexus. I went in to see the the SUV RX 350 and while I was waiting to do a test drive I took a glance at an IS 250 F Sport. The sales rep offered me to to do a test drive first on the IS, so I went ahead. To make the story short, I walked out with a new car even though I was not even planning to get a Lexus and hadn't thought of ending earlier my other lease. Sales people still matter, event though they come in late in the buyer cycle.

Nick Lee

michealhandy
12/09/2013

"Why we purchase our 2014 RX 350 is because Beth &..."

Why we purchase our 2014 RX 350 is because Beth & Barry were sure to work with us to come to a price agreement that we could all be pleased with. I have driven a RX for many years and wanted another one. Our visit in 2011 & 2012 we were met with unfriendly "salesman who appeared to be "above us" and appeared to not care if we purchased a vehicle or not. This time in November 2013 the whole feel of the dealership had changed. Barry Kieffer who was our car consultant was kind,honest & friendly along with being totally professional. He spent quite a bit of time explaining every question we asked but was also sure not to waste any of our time. Elizabeth DeSabatino "Beth" helped us feel comfortable with our finincial decision making and made sure we were completely content with the value & service that was offered. Beth is a manager who cares about customers needs & personalized our visit by her outstanding qualities.My husband & I are in our 50's and dread car buying (like bathing suit buying) but I honestly feel that we had our best experience with Lexus of Cherry Hill & highly recommend dropping by if you are in the market. Also want to give a shout out to Sean Monaco who completed the necessary paperwork for us in a timely fashion, was friendly, & double checked the #"s to our satisfaction. Why we purchased our RX is because of the employees this time. We are happy that we tried once more before going else- where. Black Friday turned into happy Friday for us.

Barry Kieffer & Sean Monaco

JCOGBONNA
12/05/2013

"As always, Lexus of cherry Hill takes good care of its..."

As always, Lexus of cherry Hill takes good care of its customers and their vehicles. They even wash and vacuum your vehicle after their on-time services. They run an outstanding operation. Jon

James Carney

ronnie015
11/30/2013

"Dave McNulty was an excellent salesman. My fiancé..."

Dave McNulty was an excellent salesman. My fiancé and I went into the dealership looking to lease an ES 350. Dave and the rest of the management/finance staff at Lexus of Cherry Hill did everything in their power to get us walking out of the dealership with the car we wanted. They went through various options and different financing to get our lease within our budget. They even went as far as asking Toyota Leasing to go above and beyond to get us a lower payment by putting us in a higher credit tier level. My fiancé and I would HIGHLY recommend both Dave McNulty and Lexus of Cherry Hill to anyone looking for a wonderful vehicle experience.

cbwehn
11/27/2013

"We chose Lexus on the basis of a relative's..."

We chose Lexus on the basis of a relative's successful history with the vehicles. We did some research online, and came across Lisa. She was extremely helpful and followed through with an appointment. When we arrived, she was busy but Dave immediately greeted us and helped us look at the RX350s we had identified. He also provided information we did not know about assessing pre-owned vehicles. We felt our trade-in was handled well and we received a fair price for it. We like the "no haggle" approach on the pre-owned vehicles, and the fact that they are conditioned like new. Dave provided us with the benefits of owning a Lexus as well as the benefits of working with Cherry Hill Lexus. Overall a very efficient, positive experience. And we love the car!

Lisa (online contact)

krabney
11/26/2013

"Lisa, I sent an e-mail Sunday, Lisa e-mail me back on..."

Lisa, I sent an e-mail Sunday, Lisa e-mail me back on Monday and she explained to me what I need to do. She also told me to ask for her when I get there, she would introduce me to a salesperson and Lise did . Very nice person and thanks. Dave, my salesperson was very nice, very knowledgeable of the car he was selling, he also gave me several scenarios to pick from, trying to meet my needs, he also took the time to show me several things about the car, doing the time he was helping me he had other customers,: call him and waiting for him but he still found a way to make me feel first. I would recommend him to my friends. Ardrew now Andrew gave me a run for my money, what I mean by that is, he gave me three different figures to pick from but none of those figures was meeting my budget so he went back to the drawing board and came up with a plan and figures that I can work with. Thank you very much.

lisa giandomenico,davv mcnuiiy,andrew cammer

Lipitz
11/19/2013

"The day we picked up our SUV Dave McNulty gave us the..."

The day we picked up our SUV Dave McNulty gave us the best introduction to the vehicle we have ever had. He literally spent about an hour showing us every important thing we needed to know to enjoy the use and enjoy the vehicle. My wife and I were very impressed. This is the third vehicle we have bought from this dealership and I have nothing but praise for how everything was handled. I would certainly recommend them to others.

steve125
11/11/2013

"Brought in my 2009 Lexus ES350 for an oil change waited..."

Brought in my 2009 Lexus ES350 for an oil change waited 52 minutes in the waiting room before being seen by an advisor. The service center is full of new personal and I overheard them talking that since this service manager Jason Binder has started in January they have fired 53 people. The service is slow, sloppy by leaving my vehicle with grease marks all over my vehicle, wash personal stole my 20 dollars from my car. When I tried to inquire to the service manager he wasn't in, it was 930am on Monday and the receptionist stated he drives from Baltimore and comes in around 11am. I was like what kind of dealer is this! When I asked Jason about it he was rude, insulted me.He is a horrible manager and should work at a fast food business not a Lexus dealership.Will never go to Lexus of Cherry Hill again. Stay away you have been warned. Lawrence Lexus is much better.

BobReinke
11/10/2013

"We just purchased a new 2014 IS350 FSport recently and..."

We just purchased a new 2014 IS350 FSport recently and couldn't be happier. Chris Ramm has been working with us for a while now and is the constant professional. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy at all - quite refreshing. So, a big thank you to Chris, Jack and the rest of the team at Lexus of Cherry Hill.

Reviews of Clayton  Woods