Lexus of Cherry Hill

Damion Pugh, New Car Sales, Lexus of Cherry Hill

Damion Pugh

New Car Sales

April 22, 2017

"Lexus of Cherry Hill the only place to buy ."

- AL Mini

The only place to buy your next car. I walked in and looked around . I was greeted by Beth. No pressure from the start. I looked at the models I was interested in. Then , I met my salesperson. He was friendly, positive, no pressure guided me and answered all of my questions. I was impressed no games or gimmicks. Upfront from the start. If you are in the market for an awesome luxury car this is the place. My Thanks to all!

April 03, 2017

"Great sales and finance team!"

- ian m

The team at Cherry Hill Lexus made the leasing of our new 2017 RX 250 a breeze - friendly sales staff and business management. The pricing was very fair and they made the process so smooth it took only a few minutes to close the deal. Thanks for making the transaction so easy!

March 16, 2017

"Great Experience "

- jaime macniven

Every staff member we encountered were well versed on their part in the purchasing of our car. Above being knowledgeable, all team members were professional, helpful and courteous! This was the best experience my husband and I have ever had purchasing/leasing a car!

New 2016 Lexus LX 570, $97615