Lexus of Cherry Hill

Lexus of Cherry Hill
Call
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life

"The employees of Cherry Hill Lexus were extremely..."

The employees of Cherry Hill Lexus were extremely accommodating and friendly. I encountered various employees, all of which were wonderful however, Leo Ramos went above and beyond my expectations. Leo was extremely personable and took care of me every step of the way.

"Everyone was very friendly and worked towards getting the..."

Everyone was very friendly and worked towards getting the deal done. They did not engage in a lot of the usual dealership BS when it comes to haggling on price, and they did not spend 30 minutes trying persuade me to buy a tire warrantee or other "extras". The facility is clean and well equipped with coffee, juice, etc. During the final phase, they have a tech specialist who goes over the navigation, stereo, and other electronics. Given the complexity of today's car, I thought that was a nice touch.

"When any experience is VERY positive, it deserves..."

When any experience is VERY positive, it deserves applause. We just bought a new Lexus RX350 from Lexus of Cherry Hill. Everything about it has been a feel-good experience. The dealership itself is beautiful and quietly speaks of its product. The place "sparkles" from the showroom to its grounds. First impressions speak volumes and we immediately knew we'd made a good choicce by visiting Lexus of Cherry Hill. The car is obviously first class, but having its features carefully explained to us was helpful. It requires no urging to love this Lexus, but we appreciated the lowkey approach to it shown by Andrew Hoffman. He knew his product and provided the right blend of knowledge and salesmanship that was convincing enough for us to make our decision to choose this car over the competition. We would have been turned off by any hard-sell tactics such as we've experienced in the past. Since these cars are loaded and we're not young, we certainly appreciated the patient techology explanations given to us before we drove away in our wonderful new car. We're so happy that we dealt with Andrew and his Sales Manager Michael Coulter. We have no doubt that our continuing "relationship" with this dealership will be favorable.

Andrew Hoffman and Michael Coulter

"Just purchased a2013 RX 350 and traded in my 2010. Ron..."

Just purchased a2013 RX 350 and traded in my 2010. Ron and Mike really made the experience very pleasant. They both worked hard to made my deal work, I appreciated their attitude and integrity.

Ron Pacifico/MikeCoulter

"I have had two Audi A6 over the last 5 years, went to..."

I have had two Audi A6 over the last 5 years, went to audi to make deal, dealerships not moving. Leo and lexus came in with a very aggressive pricing. Easy to work with, fast delivery. Glad I made the deal.

"After visiting several Lexus dealers I found the price I..."

After visiting several Lexus dealers I found the price I wanted. The negotiations was short, friendly and painless. One of the best purchasing experiences I have ever had at a car dealership.

"Brought my Lexus IS250 in to be serviced because my..."

Brought my Lexus IS250 in to be serviced because my undercarriage was dragging and needed to be fixed. It was missing a couple clips that pinned it up. Serviced took a look at it and informed me that I would have to purchase a whole new undercarriage because it was damage beyond repair. The quoted me a price in the 300 range, like 384. I said never mind cause I had already looked under my car and saw that it need to pins/clips to mount it back up. I took it to Wilkie Lexus and they fixed with no problem. All it needed was pins/clips and was remounted for no additional cost. Think its kind of ridiculous that Lexus of Cherry Hill is this way, but this was the last time. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone for service or sales. Believe that they are total rip offs in there pricing.

employee quit

"Went here to purchase a IS250 brand new cause of the..."

Went here to purchase a IS250 brand new cause of the lease specials. The gentlemen I dealt with was good. He new his stuff and everything about the car just as I did. The only problem is that when it came down to the lease special, he was inaccurate. The special for the ISAWD and he said it was the RWD. He also didn't want to negotiate the price of the car. He said Lexus doesnt negotiate on the price of vehicle. Left her went to Wilkie Lexus and got the IS250 for the price I wanted and payment, which was negotiated, got the AWD. While signing papers the salesman called me to see if he could do anything else for me and once I told him I was signing papers he all of a sudden wanted to negotiate. Had to tell him that he lost a customer and maybe one day in the future we can do business but not today.

"Chaz was a very informed, helpful salesperson. We have..."

Chaz was a very informed, helpful salesperson. We have bought 3 cars from him, and always felt he worked hard to get us a favorable price, and spent extra time showing us the car's features. He followed up with email, and resolved a difficult issue we had with an out of state vehicle for my brother-in-law. I would recommend him for anyone looking for the best price within a non-pressure environment.

"Both Jack and Ray were phenomenal! The experience was..."

Both Jack and Ray were phenomenal! The experience was amazing and I would send any of my friends to the dealership! I am so happy with my purchase!

Leo Ramos