Read Reviews Lexus of Cherry Hill

Leo RamosNew Car Sales27 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lexus of Cherry Hill

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lexus of Cherry Hill has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

Our Location

Free Coffee Valet Parking
Free Drinks Tires for Life
Free Loaner Cars

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Both Jack and Ray were phenomenal! The experience was..."

meccy526
5/13/2013 9:06:03 AM

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

Both Jack and Ray were phenomenal! The experience was amazing and I would send any of my friends to the dealership! I am so happy with my purchase!

Twitter
"After my experience with this dealership, I can..."

lorrainekealey
5/6/2013 8:40:38 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dave  McNultyDave McNulty
Chris RammChris Ramm
Paul SiderioPaul Siderio

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

After my experience with this dealership, I can understand why they have loyal customers. My schedule was such that I was unable to keep my scheduled appointment, but instead 'just showed up' when I was able. Because of that, I had the opportunity to work with many of their employees - so my opinion is based on my experience with quite a few folks (i.e., not just one individual). Their prices are fair (aligned with Kelly Blue Book), their professionalism is impeccable, and their inventory top notch. I traded in one vehicle (MR2 Spyder), and purchased two (a Jeep and a Lexus). I look forward to purchasing my future cars from these folks - I recommend them highly.

Twitter
"Buying a car, new or used, can be an overwhelming..."

fzampaglione
5/2/2013 11:20:07 AM

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

Buying a car, new or used, can be an overwhelming experience, but this wasn't the case for me. Chris Cote of Cherry Hill Lexus provided a refreshing experience in purchasing my car. He provided all of the information that I needed to make an informed decision without being too pushy. He was attentive, knowledgeable, and understood my needs very quickly. Chris has a professional and courteous approach and I highly recommend him to all who I know.

Twitter
"Great service, no pressure, and they really want you to..."

galalso
4/29/2013 8:00:11 PM

Michael CohenMichael Cohen
Chris RammChris Ramm

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

Great service, no pressure, and they really want you to feel 100% comfortable with the deal that you are getting. I would highly recommend this dealership and the people I worked with to anyone that wants a Lexus!

Twitter
"From the minute we stepped through the door our..."

jslosberg
4/24/2013 4:18:49 PM

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

From the minute we stepped through the door our experience wonderful. Everyone was curteous, willing to asnwer many questions and made us feel very welcome with their hospitality. I'm not naming any other dealerships but we walked in a number of them and were there 15 minutes or more and no one even approached us. The reception at Lexus of Cherry Hill was almost like family greeting us. Chaz Bevan was very knowledgeable about the models and what we would need to fit our situation the best. He searched for the one we wanted and it came in exactly when he said it would. We met Shawn (sp) the tech person who will be helping us with all the amenities the model has to offer. We are a little computer savvy so we are learning things on our own but I'm sure the navigation and other features do much more than we are using so we are looking forward to the lessons on Saturdays that they present. Chaz did a very fine job going over the vehicle when we picked it up and introducing us to the people we will need to work with in the future for service. We love our new Lexus!!
Joann & Barry Slosberg

Twitter
"We had a great buying experience at Lexus, Cherry hill...."

SM_JM
4/11/2013 12:31:52 PM

Dave  McNultyDave McNulty

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

We had a great buying experience at Lexus, Cherry hill. The people and the atmosphere is very friendly. We worked with a wonderful salesperson named Dave Mcnulty. The best part of our experience is that Dave did not make any salespitch. He let us make our choice and for his part he just guided us through the way with his suggestions. We had a very smooth and hassle free experience at this dealer and would certainly make our next car purchase here. We give our highest recommendation for the dealer and Dave.

Twitter
"I will try to be as concrete as possible: * Bill had..."

RNC76
4/9/2013 3:26:33 PM

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

I will try to be as concrete as possible:

* Bill had no biases before speaking with me and my wife.
* Once we identified a model, he demonstrated exceptional knowledge of the current model, the progression of the model over the years and mentioned features that I would like and indicated why other features might not be important. I drive very conservatively so he never steered me towards the performance models.
* After our first visit, Bill gave me HIS magazine with the model prominently reviewed. It was a kind gesture but it also demonstrated his enthusiasm for the model and automobiles in general.
* We never felt rushed.
* He was always transparent about pricing and pending models and options. He even rattled off comparisons to similar peer vehicles.
* Our experience at Lexus of Cherry Hill and with Bill in particular was so unlike any other auto sales experience that I'm struggling to find a good analogy...it was like talking to top sales executive of a big enterprise software solution. It was thorough and honest.

We hope to stay in the Lexus family and I cannot recommend Bill enough.

Twitter
"After extensive research on vehicles, I selected several..."

1234Sadly
4/4/2013 11:06:15 PM

Andy CammerAndy Cammer
Clayton  WoodsClayton Woods

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

After extensive research on vehicles, I selected several comparable vehicles from different manufacturers, found pricing and trade-in values, and began the process of selecting the dealer and vehicle. Having purchased an RX300 from Lexus of Cherry Hill 13 years ago, I was curious to see what they would do with trying to win my business, versus Infinity,Acura and Audi's SUVs.

I was able to conduct all my shopping over the phone and Lexus of Cherry Hill proved that they still do a terrific job of winning cusomers with fair pricing and an easy way of doing business.

Twitter
"I wanted to say thank you to Reagan Russo for all her..."

DarleneT
4/4/2013 10:37:35 PM

Reagan Russo

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

I wanted to say thank you to Reagan Russo for all her help and patience in the purchase of my new Lexus 350. Reagan is new to Lexus of Cherry Hill and from the first time I met her, I knew that if I were to purchase a Lexus that it would be from her. I never felt pressure or a sense of urgency to make my purchase immediately as I did with other dealerships. Reagan also did an awesome job explaining all the bells and whistles that came in my new car. My husband and I were at the shore for the weekend and it would of been closer to go to the dealership there but, being in sales myself I insisted that we drive to Cherry Hill to see Reagan. I will definitely recommend Reagan to anyone interested in buying a Lexus. Thank you Reagan I absolutely love my new ES350!

Twitter
"I purchased a new 2013 Lexus ES -350 on March25,2013. My..."

Rmfdtf1
4/3/2013 10:28:16 AM

My Review Of Lexus of Cherry Hill:

I purchased a new 2013 Lexus ES -350 on March25,2013. My buying experience was both relaxed and informative , thanks to both Chris Cote and Jack McCarthy. I was not pressured and was able to get the exact car that I wanted , even though the vehicle was not in the dealer's lot. I would highly recommend this dealership.

<< Reviews 81-90 | Reviews 101-110 >>