Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Lexus of Cherry Hill Info
About Lexus of Cherry Hill

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back

About Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Tires for Life
cillarney
9/29/2013

"purchased certified -used lexus rx350 from dave mcnulty.i..."

purchased certified -used lexus rx350 from dave mcnulty.i was impressed with his salesmanship and demeanor.the process was smooth and no pressure .daves knodledge of the product he was selling is excellent.he has a very positive attitude and makes the process a pleasure.mr McCartney handled the paper work promptly and explained every step completely.the two gentlemen are a credit to cherry hill lexus and as such I would gladly go back to them for any future purchase. thank you timothy f Cronin glen mills pa

mollijw
9/05/2013

"I went to Lexus of Cherry Hill for one of my clients, Ken..."

I went to Lexus of Cherry Hill for one of my clients, Ken Zimmer. He purchased another Lexus ES350. We had a great experience dealing with the entire staff, especially Mike Coulter and Ron Pacifico. I will be bringing all my future clients back to Lexus of Cherry Hill!

Rfont
9/05/2013

"Clayton and Michael made it a pleasure purchasing my new..."

Clayton and Michael made it a pleasure purchasing my new Lexus. They were friendly; willing to work with you to make you happy. They were extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. I was introduced to other employees from service and technical who would be available to help me at any time with additional questions. They did not pressure me in any way. I woul recommend them highly. You will not be disappointed. I'm so happy with my new vehicle. I wanted a certain color with all the amenities and they found the exact car I wanted. They didn't try and get me to change my mind. They got me my exact car. I cannot say enough good things about them.

RobertLexusNJ
8/30/2013

"I have spoken to pretty much every dealer in NY and NJ..."

I have spoken to pretty much every dealer in NY and NJ regarding my next Lexus. Lexus of Cherry Hill topped them all in every category. Stacy Frisch responded promptly to my emails with the information I requested. Michael Coulter the sales manager was extremely helpful explaining different options available to me. Jack McCartney made the paperwork quick and easy to understand. Andrew Hoffman sat in the car and took the time to walk me through all the new features of the car. I don't know his last name but Gary did a great job of prepping the car. I spent an entire month going back and forth with dealers in the tri state area, Cherry Hill is 3 HOURS round trip for me. Lexus of Cherry Hill is head and shoulders above every single dealer I dealt with including the one I got my last Lexus from. Imagine how much better a dealer has to be to make someone drive for hours and leave their current dealer. It's after midnight and I just got the car tonight and here I am writing this review just to make sure people know what a great dealer they are. Lexus of Cherry Hill is one of the best buying experiences I've ever had. If you go, you're in great hands.

Stacy Frisch

jouvonte
8/07/2013

"I am very pleased with my new ES350 and had a pleasant..."

I am very pleased with my new ES350 and had a pleasant buying experience. My sales rep, Reagan, was very professional and knowledgeable yet friendly and patient. She sold me on the refinement, dependability, confidence and tranquility Lexus represents. Again, I’m thrilled with my new purchase and I’ll highly recommend Lexus of Cherry Hill to others.

nagm01
8/06/2013

"The Body Shop Guy Dough is very Untrustworthy and is a..."

The Body Shop Guy Dough is very Untrustworthy and is a big Liar. Never trust them again. 1. I took my car Lexus RX-450H to Lexus bodyshop and met Dough in the second week of July. Dough said it takes atleast 2 weeks to schedule the appointment and takes a week to fix the small backlight fix and Bumper scratch fix(which is usually 1-2 days of work based on Service advisor). Dough gave the estimate for $850.00 and said he will contact my insurance company Gieco for approval and contact me in weeks to leave the vehicle on the week of 29th July. Dough never called back to me. 2. Since Dough never called me back, I went to insurance adjuster and got the estimate and a check for $650.00 and went to Lexus dealer again on July 30, 2013 to get the damage fixed. 3. The service advisor James saw the damage and said it can be fixed and delivered on July 31st, 2013 but since I already had a check from Geico, James referred me to Dough again and Dough took the check from me and said he would deliver the vehicle on Friday, August 02, 2013. Dough also mentioned that he will call me on Thursday, August 1, 2013 to let me know the status of the Vehicle but he never called me back about the status. 4. I called couple of times on Thursday to know the status and left a voice mail for Dough but he never called back even on Friday. 5. I called again on Friday around 11:00am to know the status, Dough answered the phone and when I asked the Vehicle status, he mentioned that there are additional damage like Furnace and they have contacted Geico and waiting for thier response but the Vehicle will be ready to \ pick up on Monday August 05, 2013. Dough also said that he will call me on Monday to let me know the status and he never called me back. 6. I waited till Monday 2:00pm and left a voice mail to Jason Binder to know the status of my Vehicle. 7. Jason called me back at 4:30pm and told me that based on Dough told him that "there are additional damages to vehicle and they are waiting from insurance company for a response to make a fix. Assuming the insurance company call by end on Tuesday, August 06, 2013, it takes 3-4 days to fix the additional damages and may able to deliver by Friday, August 09, 2013. 8. While I was talking to Jaso, I was driving to Lexus dealer to pick up the Vehicle assuming the Vehicel would be ready. I met Jason and expressed my concern to him. Jason was very helpfull in explaining what Dough told him and said the manager from Bodyshop will contact me tomorrow. 9. I got suspicion that it takes so much of time to fix such a small fix and I contacted GEICO and enquired if Lexus body shop had contacted them about my case. GEICO said that no one from Lexus bodyshop has contacted them about my case. 10. This proves that Dough from Lexus of cherry hill was lying to me that there are some additional damages and he was lying to me that he has contacted Geico and waiting for response for 3 days. 11. I left a message to Jason and Dough about my investigation on Monday evening. 12. Tuesday morning at 8:30, I got a call from Dough and Keith Becker that the Vehicle is ready to pick up at 11:00am. 13. It is very suspicious to know the Vehicel is ready on Tuesday morning after they cam to know that I have started my investigation. 14. Looks like, they were keeping my Vehicle for such a long time even though it was ready within a day or two and I would ask Lexus of cherryhill to ivestigate this matter to know the truth. 15. Eitherway I do not recommend anyone with Lexus of cherryhill bodyshop. We just can't trust them based on my experience and investigation.

Doug (the Body Shop Guy)

RSTornado1
8/02/2013

"It was an excellent buying experience . All dealerships..."

It was an excellent buying experience . All dealerships should model their sales and finance programs around how Lexus does it because what took 6 hours elsewhere only took 2 hours at Lexus (start to finish including financing and a lengthy fun test drive)

tjconnelly
7/27/2013

"From the moment we arrived and met Mr. Woods, we felt at..."

From the moment we arrived and met Mr. Woods, we felt at ease and knew we would leave purchasing a vehicle. Mr. Woods was knowledgeable, and answered all our questions and concerns. We had a trade-in (MB) and he & Michael did their best to come up with a satisfactory price for the new car. Once purchased we met Mr. McCarthy, who was personable and easy to work with. While waiting for our car, Mr. Woods stayed with us and explained every feature of the car to our satisfaction. We would definitely return to this dealership in the future and recommend it to others. This was such a different experience from the one we had at Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill. It is actually one of the only times I enjoyed purchasing a vehicle. When we left we felt like a member of the Lexus/Cherry Hill family.

Cherry Bomb
7/25/2013

"The staff was fantastic and very helpful! We got a great..."

The staff was fantastic and very helpful! We got a great price with great service. I can't believe how fast and easy the financing process was. Great guys for sure!!!!

jwhitman60
7/21/2013

"Reagan Russo was fantastic. Not only was she extremely..."

Reagan Russo was fantastic. Not only was she extremely personable and friendly, she showed herself to be very knowledgable of the product she was selling

Reviews of Dave  McNulty