Lexus of Glendale

Glendale, California 91204
Lexus of Glendale Info

Waggy50
2/01/2016

"Worst sales experience at a Lexus dealership ever"

I worked with the David Freeman and the sales Manager Doug Harland. My wife and I found a certified pre owned car we wanted to buy. The back seat had been damaged because of a car seat. They told us they would change out the seat in the morning and to come in at noon to get the car. We called in the morning twice and didn't receive a call back. Mr. Harland had another Sales rep named David call me to say the car was sold. Love the Lexus car, but the service at Glendale is a complete joke. I would never buy a car there and I will sure to let people know how crappy the experience was for my wife and I.

David Freeman and Doug Harland (Mgr)

Mary
10/26/2015

"Excellent service"

We recently moved from New Jersey and our vehicle was not starting. I called the nearest dealer to get an appointment and have my car towed in. Andre picked up the phone and immediately took control of the situation and handled pretty much everything we needed. He set up the tow truck, loaner and was extremely informative. Honestly probably the best service we have ever experienced with any dealer and brand!!!!!!

Andre Kasumyan

cristi
10/11/2015

"happy camper!"

an awesome dealership and my agent was very helpful & the right person to see! after a number of dealership visits,it finally came into a stop. I am , so far ,a satisfied ,happy customer.

Arash

Heneida Gonzalez
8/17/2015

"outstanding customer service"

I'm very happy with the customer service at the Lexus of Glendale. Andre Kasumyan (service Consultant) was very polite and professional. I took my car in for break inspection the car was left like new again. will definitely trust my 2008 Lexus. IS 250 to the Lexus of Glendale.

Andre Kasumyan

maymay
8/12/2015

"Great Service!"

I have to say I really liked Kin. He was very helpful, friendly, & professional. I brought in my Lexus for service, he explained in detail what is needed to be service. He don't sound like a pushy salesman selling needless service. I would definitely recommend Kin and Lesus of Glendale to my friends/relatives who need services for their Lexus vehicles.

Kin Kwan

lexuscustomer
6/28/2015

"Consistently Good to Excellent Service"

I almost never write reviews or respond to surveys. But after using Glendale Lexus for 2008 IS250 maintenance for over 6 years, I am writing my first review for it. I would definitely recommend their service. Their loaner car service is definitely a big advantage and is a big point for convenience as long as you request it in advance. For a short time after the 2008 Financial Crisis, they would even fill up my gas tank and wash the car after every service except for after the minimal service,(That was nice!) Recently, I went in for a service and one service attendant (Jimmy Choi) explained very succinctly about what to look for in tire maintenance and replacements. He explained in very easy terms about what state what my brake rotors were in and what needs to be done since I haven't done that service since buying the car new. Didn't sound like a pushy salesman selling needless service. During the last 6 years, there were times when phone calls to Parts Dept. guys got just " I don't know" replies and just plain old not willing to help very much. What is it about these Parts Dept guys answering phone calls sounding like I-don't-care. I don't know who are answering phone inquiries now, but a few years ago, not so good. Overall, I would definitely recommend their service if you are within 10 to 15 mile radius.

Jimmy Choi

georgiegirl52
8/31/2014

"Good experience again!"

We brought in our Lexus for its half yearly tune-up. Ken Kwan greeted us by our name, and made us feel very welcome. He let us know the specifics of what they would do to the car, and got us a loaner very quickly. The car was done in a very reasonable amount of time. When we were just about home, we realized we had left the car key at the counter. Since I had mine in my purse, it started up, and we didn't think about it. We live about 20 miles away. We called them hoping they could mail it. Ken got on the phone, and said he'd drop it by our house, since he goes our way home. We thought that was very commendable and couldn't be more pleased. If more people were kind and thoughtful as Ken, it would be a better place to live.

Kin Kwan

tpaisley23
7/26/2014

"Great Experience"

Went there to get my 5k mile maintenance done and I must say that the personnel there can best be described as genuinely kind, informative, and amicable. I enjoyed working the service staff and the courtesy shuttle drivers. Another takeaway is how nice the dealership is inside. Most Lexus dealerships are nice but this one had a slightly different essence about it. Perhaps it's the large screen Macs or the recycling body massage chairs along with the aesthetically pleasing layout.

Mario

scanton
2/15/2014

"In late October, 2012 my husband leased an LS460 from..."

In late October, 2012 my husband leased an LS460 from Glendale Lexus with prepaid maintenance. Included in this maintenance was a "full tank of gas" every time the car is brought for service as told to us by Lucy Sarkisian. However at the first maintenance, the service person said that it is only for specific mileage reached. At the second service, I was told the same and that this maintenance deal was not transferable at any other dealerships. SInce I had an RX350 that was serviced by Edie at Beverly Hills, I inquired and found out that prepaid maintenance is transferable to any other Lexus dealer. I lost on the money I paid for the full tank of gas for the five years. But I would rather deal with people who tells you the truth than sugar coat and reneged on their word.I will not refer any friends to this dealership. I now deal with either Santa Monica or Beverly Hills Lexus.

Lucy Sarkisian

Lexus of Glendale responded to this review

April 01, 2014

We apologize for any miscommunication by our staff. The full tank of gas is a perk of being a member of our Lexus of Glendale Elite Club, which was reserved for guests who purchased from us and performed all of their Lexus recommended services with us. At every 15,000 mile interval service, our Elite Club Members receive a gas tank fill-up. This program was a Lexus of Glendale exclusive, not a program across all Lexus dealers. The Elite Club program was not in any way tied to the pre-paid maintenance program, which is a Lexus program that applies to all Lexus dealers. Again, we apologize if we were not clear on these two separate programs.

mariam1220
1/28/2014

"I had a great experience with the whole process of the..."

I had a great experience with the whole process of the leasing my car. The Dealer was very helpful and showed me everything affiliated with the vehicle. She was very patient and understanding of my car needs.

Ellie Shafiee