Lexus of Glendale

Glendale, California 91204
Lexus of Glendale Info

lawretzcpa
9/05/2016

"my brand new 2016 Lexus NX 200t"

Car shopping/leasing is exhausting, especially when dealing with car sales reps, and yes we know since we've been leasing for a bunch of years now, having dealt with different sales reps personalities, and one thing we've learned the hard way is, always avoid those "bait & switch" sales reps & so as always, we've shopped via email/online & we don't talk to sales reps on the phone until we get the best deal we wanted, though these sales reps keep calling & calling to the point of annoying, leaving the same messages on your voicemail to call them back. But sorry, that's not how you earn our business. You sales reps out there either do it our way or don't even bother calling us. Long story short, we did extensive research, tried to figure out which is the best lease for our money & so after 2 months of research, reading auto reviews, yelp & google reviews, reviews about auto dealerships, sending emails to like 10+ dealerships (BMW & Lexus) to the point of we're about to give up .. then suddenly, Tom Kent of Lexus of Glendale responded to my email-inquiry on Thursday - Sep 1, 2016, he emailed a bit of info on our inquiry on the 2016 Lexus NX 200t. And so in a way, because of the great deal we've got from Tom & so we're kind of advertising for Tom Kent (Internet Consultant | Tom.kent@lexusofglendale.com). Tom was very responsive & was fast in responding to all my emails. And yes, he kept on responding to my emails & so that made me became interested dealing with Lexus of Glendale. Other dealerships are so slow in responding or they're like merry go-around, meaning, they're not upfront or they don't give exact answers my questions. I have OCD in terms of me asking a lot of questions because I wanna make sure that I'm NOT dealing with a "bait & switch" sales rep. Anyway, I told Tom I cannot talk to him on the phone because I'm at work during the week & so that's why we were shopping via email/online on my iPhone. Tom understood the way I wanted to do business which is via email and so after several exchanges of emails on Thursday & Friday, then we started to see that we were getting the best lease deal/monthly lease total (monthly lease + tax + gap ins) that we wanted, & so we've decided to seal the deal with Tom & even called him on the phone Friday afternoon letting him know that we will visit their Glendale Lexus dealership the next day-Saturday-Sep 3, 2016. And yes, Tom Kent was true to his words, he's NOT a "bait & switch" sales rep, he was patient with us, he explained all the best he can, we test drove the NX 200t from their dealership to the I-5 North freeway to around the I-134 freeway & test driving back to their Lexus Glendale dealership. Back to their store, Tom prepared all documentation, made us very comfortable in their very nice facility/dealership, helped me filled out the credit application, ran my credit report & then he congratulated me letting me know of my very strong credit (my credit score is near 850). Then next was walking to the office of the Finance to finish & sign the paperwork. Tom introduced us to Lia .. So Lia Agababian, the Finance Director was all smiles, explaining all the documents that I was signing, and overall, it was such a pleasure to the point of fun talking & dealing with her. Anyhow, to both Tom Kent of Internet Sales and Lia Agababian of Finance, thank you so much for taking care of us & in getting the lease deal we wanted on the 2016 Lexus NX 200t. We went to their Lexus Glendale dealership on Saturday-Sep 3, 2016 at 12:00 noon & we were out at around 2:00 pm, me driving my new Lexus NX 200t. Yes, we believe that was fast us getting in & out of Lexus Glendale dealership since we don't wanna be in any dealership for more than 2 hours (been there, done that). That's why we're giving TOM KENT & Lia the 5 STARS !!!

Tom Kent of Internet Sales and Lia Agababian of Finance

Bert123
7/28/2016

"Used car purchase"

in April I purchased a vehicle from the used car department and the transection went very smooth I was extremely pleased however when it came time to purchase an extended warranty he everything changed I try to get the person on the phone to cancel the warranty and there was no response I had to go there twice in person and I am still trying to get my refund back also the plates were sent to the wrong address and it's been a nightmare dealing with the finance apartment and getting my refund back

Lea

Waggy50
2/01/2016

"Worst sales experience at a Lexus dealership ever"

I worked with the David Freeman and the sales Manager Doug Harland. My wife and I found a certified pre owned car we wanted to buy. The back seat had been damaged because of a car seat. They told us they would change out the seat in the morning and to come in at noon to get the car. We called in the morning twice and didn't receive a call back. Mr. Harland had another Sales rep named David call me to say the car was sold. Love the Lexus car, but the service at Glendale is a complete joke. I would never buy a car there and I will sure to let people know how crappy the experience was for my wife and I.

David Freeman and Doug Harland (Mgr)

Mary
10/26/2015

"Excellent service"

We recently moved from New Jersey and our vehicle was not starting. I called the nearest dealer to get an appointment and have my car towed in. Andre picked up the phone and immediately took control of the situation and handled pretty much everything we needed. He set up the tow truck, loaner and was extremely informative. Honestly probably the best service we have ever experienced with any dealer and brand!!!!!!

Andre Kasumyan

cristi
10/11/2015

"happy camper!"

an awesome dealership and my agent was very helpful & the right person to see! after a number of dealership visits,it finally came into a stop. I am , so far ,a satisfied ,happy customer.

Arash

Heneida Gonzalez
8/17/2015

"outstanding customer service"

I'm very happy with the customer service at the Lexus of Glendale. Andre Kasumyan (service Consultant) was very polite and professional. I took my car in for break inspection the car was left like new again. will definitely trust my 2008 Lexus. IS 250 to the Lexus of Glendale.

Andre Kasumyan

maymay
8/12/2015

"Great Service!"

I have to say I really liked Kin. He was very helpful, friendly, & professional. I brought in my Lexus for service, he explained in detail what is needed to be service. He don't sound like a pushy salesman selling needless service. I would definitely recommend Kin and Lesus of Glendale to my friends/relatives who need services for their Lexus vehicles.

Kin Kwan

lexuscustomer
6/28/2015

"Consistently Good to Excellent Service"

I almost never write reviews or respond to surveys. But after using Glendale Lexus for 2008 IS250 maintenance for over 6 years, I am writing my first review for it. I would definitely recommend their service. Their loaner car service is definitely a big advantage and is a big point for convenience as long as you request it in advance. For a short time after the 2008 Financial Crisis, they would even fill up my gas tank and wash the car after every service except for after the minimal service,(That was nice!) Recently, I went in for a service and one service attendant (Jimmy Choi) explained very succinctly about what to look for in tire maintenance and replacements. He explained in very easy terms about what state what my brake rotors were in and what needs to be done since I haven't done that service since buying the car new. Didn't sound like a pushy salesman selling needless service. During the last 6 years, there were times when phone calls to Parts Dept. guys got just " I don't know" replies and just plain old not willing to help very much. What is it about these Parts Dept guys answering phone calls sounding like I-don't-care. I don't know who are answering phone inquiries now, but a few years ago, not so good. Overall, I would definitely recommend their service if you are within 10 to 15 mile radius.

Jimmy Choi

georgiegirl52
8/31/2014

"Good experience again!"

We brought in our Lexus for its half yearly tune-up. Ken Kwan greeted us by our name, and made us feel very welcome. He let us know the specifics of what they would do to the car, and got us a loaner very quickly. The car was done in a very reasonable amount of time. When we were just about home, we realized we had left the car key at the counter. Since I had mine in my purse, it started up, and we didn't think about it. We live about 20 miles away. We called them hoping they could mail it. Ken got on the phone, and said he'd drop it by our house, since he goes our way home. We thought that was very commendable and couldn't be more pleased. If more people were kind and thoughtful as Ken, it would be a better place to live.

Kin Kwan

tpaisley23
7/26/2014

"Great Experience"

Went there to get my 5k mile maintenance done and I must say that the personnel there can best be described as genuinely kind, informative, and amicable. I enjoyed working the service staff and the courtesy shuttle drivers. Another takeaway is how nice the dealership is inside. Most Lexus dealerships are nice but this one had a slightly different essence about it. Perhaps it's the large screen Macs or the recycling body massage chairs along with the aesthetically pleasing layout.

Mario