Lexus of Greenwich

Financial Services Consultant
MIke  Rosen, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Greenwich

MIke Rosen

May 22, 2017

"Fantastic Experience, highly recommend"

- Houndstooth15

I had the pleasure of working with Mike Rosen in Sales and Tim Johnson in Finance. As a team these two were amazing. Both are seasoned experts who made the process of purchasing my new car as seamless and perfect as it could possibly be. Mike was fantastic with helping me select my car and structuring the best deal possible for me. And Tim was steller in closing the Finance aspect of my transaction at lightening speed. I walked in to Lexus at noon on a Saturday and drove away in the car of my dreams just 4 hours later. It was the most amazing service I have experienced, I highly recommend both Mike Rosen and Tim Johnson at Lexus of Greenwich.

MIke Rosen

May 22, 2017

"Excellent Customer Shopping Experience"

- pleasedinrye

My wife and I shopped for a new SUV at Lexus of Greenwich and had a fantastic experience with the sales representative we worked with, Art Accurso. First of all, Art was great in that he listened to us as we told him what we had in mind, instead of him pitching something we didn't want. He was very knowledgeable of all the various models and options and very thorough in his process. There was no hard sell either during our initial exploratory visit or in the days afterwards or even during our follow-up visit. The facility in Greenwich is very nice and well-run, and I think Lexus, like most dealers these days, is very aware that most potential customers have done a lot of online pricing research, and have a lot of product choices. We did end up buying a Lexus SUV and are extremely pleased. Overall a great experience with Art Accurso and with Lexus of Greenwich.

May 09, 2017

"Very customer friendly and professional. "

- maholod

Art Accurso was wonderful to deal with. He really took the time to LISTEN to us, and made the experience actually pleasant. When we needed to resolve an issue, Art and the entire dealership team worked together to solve the problem. I have been buying and leasing cars for close to 50 years, and Art is among the best salespeople I've had the pleasure to work with.

Marko Cvitkovac
Anthony Rodia

2017 Lexus GX 470

2017 Lexus RX

2017 Lexus GS

2017 Lexus ES

• Free pickup and delivery for service
Lexus of Greenwich, Greenwich, CT, 06830