Lexus of Massapequa

Lexus of Massapequa

Call
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

elanaharos
1/28/2015

"excellent"

Bert was very proffessional and accomodating. Well informed and very timely responsive. I would highly recommend dealing with him to a friend. He worked dilligently to get me what I wanted in a specific time fram. He executes with integrity and the dealership is very lucky to have him.

dccarrollesq
1/24/2015

"The Best Experience in 17 Years"

I have been buying Lexus for the past 17 years. Tried Lexus of Massapequa for the first time and I will never go any where else. I got the car I wanted without haggling and a truly friendly professional experience. For the first time I felt that my salesman, Stewart and I were on the same side. Finance manger didn't try and hard sell me. It was all about me and my needs and wants rather than sell me to make a buck. My saleman, Stewart Schnissel was user friendly, took all the time needed to explain and reexplain the vehicle and its features. What was important to me was a priority to Stewart. I loved this dealership!!!

bob
1/24/2015

"2015 RX350"

I purchased my 3rd RX350 from Marietta. Marietta has the experience and knowledge to get the job done any way she can. There is no BS with Marietta and that is what I like about her. The dealership is only as good as its people.

KM
1/12/2015

"Lexus of Massapequa--Consistently Professional "

I recently completed a lease on a new IS350 F Sport. This is my 3rd car from this dealership...their professionalism, knowledge,and customer support have been outstanding over the years and it keeps me coming back! The entire staff is warm and welcoming. Larry Smath, Michael Penta, and my salesman Dave Parker were wonderful to work with. It is a pleasure coming back every few years to work with the staff. I always feel that I am in good hands and will be taken care of. Thanks again for all your help! PS--Love the car--awesome recommendation!

David Parker

Rstricoff
1/12/2015

"My new Lexus ES350"

We were most impressed with the Sales Consultant Marietta Ketcham and General Manager Michael Penta, as they helped us get the car we wanted at a very competive price. The entire sales team provided us that warm fuzzy feeling that made the entire process most agreeable.

nivtop
1/11/2015

"My recent Lexus experience"

I have purchased 3 other Lexus vehicles and had been having a problem with my last purchase. I came to the dealership with the intent of getting a new Lexus and turning my old Lexus in. Bert was knowledgeable, understanding and very professional in the sale of my new vehicle. He worked with me and even delivered my new car door to door! THANK YOU!

xxohhlizz
1/09/2015

"Excellent service!"

This dealership as excellent customer service. Every sales associate was attentive and able to answer questions and concerns. They even delivered my new car to me and took away my old one the same day!

Casey Campanaro

lewis
1/07/2015

"Bad experience overall"

we bought a RX 350 2 weeks ago with a dealer added remote start system. The remote start system has a design flaw where the engine will shutdown when you open the car door after the engine is started remotely. If we had known that, we will not purchase this feature. No one at the dealership wants to help us nor they are refunding our money. We even told them to uninstall the remote start. Overall, bad experience. They will sell you things and NOT explaining how it works.

Tony C
12/31/2014

"Honest dealer gave me a good buying experience"

Rene Hartman was my sales person and Salman Kumar was the manager who closed the sale. They both made our buying experience pleasant and pain free and completely exceeded the expectations of myself and my wife. Both gentlemen were professional, courteous and respectful of our needs and wants. They gave us a good deal on a great car and made us feel valued as customers. This was in complete contrast to the another dealership we visited who made us feel like we were not worth their time of day. If you are looking for a new Lexus, this is the place to go.

Rene Hartman

GARDEN AUTHOR
12/31/2014

"I would highly recommend this Dealership!! Bert Hall - Great"

I was lucky enough to be given to Bert Hall when I arrived at this Dealership. I was not pleased with the service or attention I had previously received at the other Lexus Dealership west of this Sunrise Hwy location. I came to this dealership as a last hope, before I planned to change from a Lexus 350 to a BMW. I love my RX350 and simply wanted another one. I explained to Bert what I was working with in terms of financing and the vehicle I wanted. Bert said that he could help me, and that is exactly what he did. There was no long haggling, they did not keep me there for hours and respected my time and the fact that I'd had a Toyota for many years, then a Lexus for the prior 3+ years and wished to remain with Lexus. Bert helped me pick a spectacular color, with everything I wanted and more. The manager and the finance person Blaise, were both wonderful, didn't haggle with me or convince me to buy anything outside of my budget. Within 24 hours I drove off with a great car within my budget. Mr. Bert Hall, was not just a 'car salesman' he was a gentleman! And I felt honored to do business with him and this dealership. And I will be back in 3 years to see Mr. Hall for my next car and would recommend him to anyone I know who wants a Lexus. At this dealership they call you by your name, and respect your business. I can not say the same for the other Lexus Dealership west on Sunrise Highway. THANK YOU BERT!!

Reviews of Larry Smath