Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Glz26
7/05/2015

"July 4the sale"

I went to see a Lexus on July 3rd and had been looking for a great suv for a long time. I wanted something with a great interior but not too costly. I met with Marietta who was such a pleasure to work with. She was not a typical sales person and was very honest about everything. Needless to say, I left there with a deposit on the exact car I wanted and picked it up the very next morning! Everyone was beyond polite at the dealership and I am very pleased with my experience. Thank you Marietta!

Golfer
7/02/2015

"Beautiful experience"

I was very glad that Mr. Bert hall was my salesman. His very knowledgeable and professional when it comes to his car. Comfortable to talk and he took time to show me different models and let me decide without any pressure. Would highly recommend him anytime.good job Bert!!!! Margie Franklin square ny 11010

myrleann5
7/01/2015

"Car buying experience"

a pleasure to deal with a knowledgable salesperson like Bert Hall . He knows his cars & made the car buying fun,quick and easy. Great dealership and great salesman

robert44
6/30/2015

"nice dealership"

Rayn the sales man and chris his manager were helpfull and knolageble . Car was delivered timely. Return of old car went smooth. To much paperwork.

Rayn

fornov
6/30/2015

"Purchase of new Lexus"

Marietta Ketcham is a great salesperson Courteous, thoughtful, and thorough Auto was ready as promised with no issues or problems This is the second Lexus purchased using Marietta

Jeannette2
6/27/2015

"Leasing my new car great people "

Joe Gomez was my sale guy Found me what I wanted. Everyone is very nice and helpful they really try there best to get you want you really are looking for and they try there best to really make you happy. I am happy with their work. Thanks.

Joe Gomez

EllenSchiraldi
6/26/2015

"Ease of Purchase"

Mike Penta found the car that I wanted and handled all the paperwork. He patiently showed me how to operate the car. He is a true professional and I highly recommend him and Lexus of Massapequa.

Lexie18
6/25/2015

"A True Triple Play!"

Lexus of Massapequa has hit it out of the park! Salmon Umar made an offer we couldn't refuse, Stewart Schnissel delivered the car with the knowledge, expertise and patience of a true professional and the chief tech from the service dept. made a house call the next day to sync the car remote to the house. The entire transaction at Lexus from conception to completion was seamless. If you deserve the best then Lexus of Massapequa is for you!

Chief tech from the Service Dept. (Ray, I believe)

Tlisi
6/22/2015

"Hands down the best service I ever experienced when leasing."

Joe Deligame is the most helpful and knowledgable guy at your facility. He has taken out the high pressure sales pressure that I experience elsewhere. Joe makes a fair deal and gives his customer 110%.

Paco66613
6/21/2015

"Great team of Professionals !!!!"

I recently purchased a lexus from lexus of massapequa. Joe DIlegame is the man for finding me the exact car I was looking for , that others could not find in 3 months.. He found it in less then 24 hours. Also a special thanks to the manager Chris who ""tweaked "" some things to make it happen, and to the trade in manager who came in well above what I expected to get for my car. excellent team to have working for you if you need a new car. I will definetly be back for some more cars in the further !!!

Reviews of Bert Hall