Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

golfaddict
4/22/2015

"car buying made easy"

The manager and salesperson, Farhad Sachmechi were friendly and professional, We never felt pressured, and our total experience was very positive. We have already recommended the dealership to a relative.

Kevin and Blaise

Rwong
4/20/2015

"Quality service"

The dealership lives up to its reviews. Nice staff, clean showroom. Our salesperson, Aaron Trembley, was friendly, seemed genuine and not at all salesy or pushy. Came in to look/test drive Lexus RX350, not purchase, as two other makes were under consideration but we felt comfortable proceeding with this dealership after the test drive and experience with our saleperson. Aaron was helpful and accommodating, stayed well after closing, as well as, drove the new car to our home. He was also responsive to our follow up questions.

Mike
4/19/2015

"Great first time experience "

This was my first time buying a Lexus. Bert made the experience extremely pleasant. There was no pressure or gimmiks just a very knowledgable and friendly salesman who made us feel very comfortable. I am looking forward to my next Lexus.

jlineluna

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Lexus and I had my kids with me they were very accommodating. I bought a RX 350 which I absolutely love. Thanks so much.

David Parker

Patti53

"Excellent"

I just bought an RX350 and had a wonderful experience. This was my third purchase at Massapequa. Joe was thorough and quick to fulfill my request.

Joseph Gomez

Shelley30
4/17/2015

"Marietta lives up to her reputation as a #1 Saleswoman"

This is my fourth lease with Marietta. She gave me courteous and professional service. Her personal help got me away in my new car painlessly. Rochelle Sandman

S. CLULIUGIUAL

Natalie29
4/03/2015

"Great experience"

I had an outstanding experience and it was great working with the staff. I would recommend this dealership to all family and friends!!! Thank you

Alesus330
4/02/2015

"Lexus of Massapequa and Marietta are the Best!"

We have leased 6 and bought 2 automobiles from Marietta Ketcham at Lexus of Massapequa over the years.. Marietta is truthful with her customers and will take the time to show you how to use every aspect of the technology in the car. We had 2 Lexus cars that were destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. One was a month old. Marietta came to pick us up and bring us to Lexus of Massapequa, as we had no transportation. We were the only ones on the block that had our cars towed because Lexus sent us a tow truck from a company in Queens. Love Marietta and Lexus of Massapequa.

RPS7
4/02/2015

"Our New Lexus NX 200T"

We just bought a NX200T. Love the car. Tabetha bent over backwards to find the one that we wanted. She was courteous, friendly and very knowledgable. Anyone looking to buy a Lexus should definitely go to Lexus of Massapequa.

Tabetha Pradel

bignan
3/28/2015

"my 10th lexus"

Both Chris and joe were helpful and went over and above as usual. I would definitely go to lexus of massapequa for a great deal and friendly service!!!!

Reviews of Blaise Curci