Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

bignan
3/28/2015

"my 10th lexus"

Both Chris and joe were helpful and went over and above as usual. I would definitely go to lexus of massapequa for a great deal and friendly service!!!!

rwkraken
3/28/2015

"Happy Repeat Customer"

The only place to purchase a Lexus. Totally committed to customer service!! I love this way of car shopping --- no pressure, no pain, just friendly and courteous staff who are very knowledgeable about their product and considerate of your needs!!

Tommy M. and Ryan

CGSejour
3/27/2015

"Happy customer!"

We have been leasing our cars from Lexus of Massapequa for many years, Our family has leased 11 lexus cars to date. We continue to return because we like the look, safety & comfort of Lexus cars. We are always welcomed with a smile and hand shake by Salmon Umar. Larry Smart is personable & funny. Stewart Schinissel is kind gentlemen to the core. He is experienced & knowledgeable. We look forward to working with all of them in the future!

Billyd
3/25/2015

"Wish I could buy more than one."

It was such an enjoyable experience. Leaning about the different models and features. They did a great job with the new models. I only wish I could have gotten more than one car. I got the new NXt F-Sport. All I can say is wow! I have been a Lexus customer for 15 years and these cars keep getting better and better. I went from the GS to the NX because I always wanted a crossover and since this one had so much appeal, I went for it. The Dealership has a great service department as well. The go way out of there way to make everything 110%. Lexus of Massapequa has my vote.

Joe D.
3/25/2015

"Lexus of Massapequa is #1"

I was shopping around for a new car all over Long Island. In my search, I arrived at Lexus of Massapequa and Salman Umar, Stew Schnissel, and Blaise Curci helped me out big time! They made me feel at ease the whole time and put no pressure on me. I was interested in the Lexus IS and their knowledge and passion for this model really helped me make my decision. After I chose my vehicle, the rest of process was quick and painless! They were very professional and accommodating every step of the way. I will definitely be returning to Lexus of Massapequa for my next vehicle. If you happen to stop in, ask for any one of these guys. You won't be disappointed!

gemini6kl

"Quality service, "

Went down to see a ES350 after seeing it on their website. Buying a car can be a challenging process but Fred the salesperson made everything very easy. I didn't feel pressured at all and he took the time to explain everything about the car and got me a good deal . I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. He made me feel comfortable about the purchase and everyone seemed to be genuine and interested in making the customer happy.

nednul49
3/16/2015

"Test Drive"

I went to test drive an ES350 and then saw the GS350! Salesman was very professional, he took the time to go over all aspects of both cars and I drove out of dealership with my new Lexus! Very happy with the experience.

Lily
3/15/2015

"Excellent sales consultant"

As person who usually hates car shopping I must say that my experience at Lexus of massapequa was not what I had anticipated. Aaron Trembley was so helpful and answered all my questions regarding the Rx 350 . His calm and no pressure demeanor was so refreshing -- a true gentleman . He spent the time to explain all aspects of the car --- things I never even thought of. He made this a pleasurable car shopping experience and I would definitely recommend you see Aaron if your looking for a stress free car purchase .

Aaron Trembley

ScottF
3/09/2015

"Fred (Farhad) Sachmechi and Stephen Puleo are the best!"

I've owned three Lexus vehicles over the past 12 years and was looking to purchase a fourth. The first vehicle I purchased was from a private party and the last two were from Rallye Lexus in Glen Cove (both certified pre-owned). Having dealt with Rallye for 12 years of service and purchases I was hesitant to go to Lexus of Massapequa but they had a vehicle that I had been looking for at a price that was much better than Rallye Lexus so I gave them a shot. Initially I had spoken with Mike Wade (another super nice guy) but the day that I showed up to look at the vehicle Fred was available. When I first arrived I was greeted by a super nice receptionist that called for Fred who showed up almost instantly. We immediately took the car for a test drive and Fred was very knowledgeable about all the features (it was a RX450 Hybrid). There was no pressure from him but I knew I wanted to buy it and put a deposit on the vehicle the same day. From beginning to end it was like buying a vehicle from a long time friend not a salesman (which I appreciated having been in sales myself). When it came time for financing I had the pleasure of dealing with Stephen who was super nice and straightforward. He didn't make any promises he couldn't commit to and was realistic about everything we went over. He wound up locking me in at a fantastic rate (2 percent lower than I paid on my previous loan). As tough as it was buying outside of Rallye these two have sold me on Lexus of Massapequa (as far as sales go, since I haven't used their service department yet).

Irving
3/08/2015

"Sales support."

I have been buying or leasing cars for the last 60 years.The support by Marietta Ketchum has been superb. She has spent a great deal of time showing me the feature of the car and has helped me learn them. She has been the best and deserves recognition.

Reviews of Blaise Curci