Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jintfan
4/27/2016

"les' review"

I wish to thank Will Morrison for all his help regarding my trade in and used car purchase. he was very informative about the Lexus I was interested in purchasing. Will is very personable and I enjoyed the time he took to explain everything to me.

Will Morrison

lotterylexus
4/21/2016

"Leasing a Lexus"

My former lease was ending in April. I wanted a safe, comfortable and affordable Lexus to lease. I checked out the L-certified, preowned Lexus SUVs. I called the dealership and spoke with a salesman about what I wanted in a Lexus lease. I wanted a white Lexus. I wanted a 2013 Lexus with low mileage. I wanted to test drive it to get a real feel for the SUV. The Lexus I wanted was at the dealership in Massapequa. I test drove the SUV on the 18th of March. And I leased the SUV on the 23rd of March 2016. I obtained the vehicle I wanted. I also obtained the monthly payment I was comfortable with.

Joe Ludendorff was my salesperson/Chris sat in for a few minutes during the deal

Vincefusc
4/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Tabetha was extremely helpful in getting me into my new Lexus. She showed me all the bells and whistles and always answers when I call with a question. She is very knowledgeable and not only would I highly recommend this dealership, but I would highly recommend seeking out Tabetha for any future purchase.

Munsey02
4/17/2016

"Always a Professional experience"

We are being leasing vehicles from Lexus of Massapequa for a number of years having now entered our 4 vehicle. Our recent experience was no different from our previous experiences. We were introduced to Bert Hall at this visit. He was highly professional and personable. He did not pressure us at all but helped us in reaching our goal In fact he provided us with a novel way,one we did not know existed, that placed us in the car we were looking for at a far beneficial economic situation that we anticipated. If you are ever looking for a vehicle you would be foolish not to make Lexus of Massapequa and Bert Hall your dealer and sales consultant of choice.

Randy from Brooklyn
4/16/2016

"Spectacular Sales Team!!!!!!"

I went in to see as Alexis as a referral, unfortunately at the time she was out and I sat with Jose. Long story short Chris the Sales manager closed the deal after a few tense hours and gave me a great deal on my trade in. I even got the same extras and perks my friend who sent me in received. Huge thanks to those guys on the delivery of my 2016 Rx, and I like that Alexis was kept in the loop and credited with the sale even though she wasn't readily available.

frankt
4/16/2016

"Very Helpful great pricing"

I was thinking of buying a used SUV I stopped by Lexus Of Massapequa I spoke to a salesman named William M .His honest and straight forward approach plus a great price, I decided to buy the RX-350. I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend Lexus Of Massapequa .I am going to buy another Lezis ES-350 for my wife soon. Frank T

William Morrison

BobS-GS
4/15/2016

"L/Certified GS experience"

I recently walked into the dealership and a very good experience in buying a used Lexus; Fred Sachmechi was very accommodating in the entire process and the entire team handled all aspects to make the purchase a real pleasure. Thanks!

fast cars
4/14/2016

"Tom Rizzatti- Most helpful"

Needed paperwork very quickly and Tom was right on it! He understood the timeliness of receiving the paperwork. He is a true gem and asset to Lexus.

Poppaartie5
4/13/2016

"Exceptional knowledge of vehicle and good personality."

Extremely knowledgeable. Very courteous, and helpful. Transition to Lexus from Mercedes was seamless. Went out of his way to return my prior lease to Mercedes Benz. Was very helpful and knowledgeable introducing us to the electronic operation of all the technical functions.

darlene0420
4/05/2016

"Car Lease"

My husband & I recently leased a Lexus from Lexus of Massapequa NY. We had just had our car totaled in an accident. We were originally looking at another Hyundai Sonata. We had purchased our Sonata that was in the accident in 2009 from Chris Mooney @ Atlantic Hyundai. We found out that Chris was now working @ Lexus of Massapequa and decided to go there. We met Sales Consultant Aaron Trembley who could not have been more helpful. Aaron explained the different options to us and also with the help of Larry Smath in financing we were able to come to a deal. We also spoke with Chris Mooney and we were glad we decided to follow him over to Lexus. We are very happy with the service we received and would recommend Lexus of Massapequa to our friends & family.

Reviews of Bert Hall