Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mastrogirl
2/08/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone made the buying experience smooth & enjoyable. I would buy from this dealer again. Alexis & Larry were very helpful and I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

debbie329
2/05/2016

"Lexus of Massapequa:Trustworthy and a pleasure. "

After a very upsetting experience with Smithtown Lexus, who hid costs in the upfront payment to bring lease price down, Lexus Massapequa did exactly what they said they would. Carlos followed through and delivered exactly what he promised. He even dropped the floor mats off when they weren't available at delivery. Excellent service all around at Massapequa. Avoid Smithtown who not only bad mouthed Massapequa, but actually did exactly what they were warning me to be aware of.

Devildog92
2/03/2016

"A pleasant experience."

Our salesman, Fred (Farhad Sachemechi), was a wonderful, caring man who went above and beyond to help my wife with her new lease. We got an RX350, and it is chuck full of features (a car shouldn't be smarter than the driver)...LOL Day was somewhat long but we left happy, satisfied and grateful for Fred.

willas
2/02/2016

"Always a pleasure"

I have used this dealership for many years and I am a happy repeat customer. Bert Hall and Larry Smath are always a pleasure to deal with. Love my new car!

edsond425
1/29/2016

"The best experience EVER"

If there were 10 stars, I would give Tabetha and the Lexus of Massapequa team every single one of them. Very happy with my Lexus GS 350 but more importantly, happy with the professional and genuine approach of Tabetha. I will definitely come back for my 3rd Lexus once my 36 month lease is up. Thank You!!!!

justwinscs
1/28/2016

"Very good overall experience"

Alexis is an outstanding sales rep that i will recommend to all. chris who only spends a short time with the clients did a fine job as well. giving it four stars vs five as the process of the entire customer experience could be tightened to save the customer a solid 20% -25% of the customer's time.

davidy123
1/26/2016

"best dealership overall"

my names David .my whole family comes here to get their new cars. I just got mine today a black black 2016 lexus gx460 from my man Fred Sachmechi! he gives the best deals! go check him out. its my 2nd car from him, my dad got 3 cars from and my brothers got 3 cars. nice guy I must say.

RPink
1/25/2016

"Excellent customer service. "

Went in last Sunday to inquire. Actually ended up doing a lease return and they delvered my dream car. I was seen by Alexis G who boasts roughly 15 years in the business and is very car savvy. She is patient and professional and worked with my numbers till the deal was done. Picked up the car the following day and was shocked to see she was the one doing the prep. I Would absolutely recommend her.

VickyS
1/25/2016

"Best experience in purchasing a car"

I've leased many cars before but the process never went as fast and smooth as it did at Lexus of Massap. by Tabetha Pradel. She did as much as she could over the phone and all paperwork was ready when i came in. Saved me tons of time. In addition, she went out of her way to find a car that i wanted and made sure i am happy with my choice. Not to mention, i got a great deal when it came to price

mrsag1957
1/20/2016

"The Lexus Family Feeling"

My husband and I went to Lexus for a LX570 it would be our 3rd Lexus purchase at this dealership. The salesman we dealt with last was not there anymore. We were introduced to a wonderful sales women named Nina Deptula. Her warm and friendly personality made us feel very welcomed. She was well informed of the vehicle that my husband wanted and we went for a test drive and that was it.He loved it.She explained all the details about the car and was really up on everything. Well I was not in the market for a car but my husband fell in love with the new RX350 and got me to trade in my 350RX.So Nina sold two cars in two days to us. She again was great and did a wonderful job of explaining everything. not only that we were dealing with the coldest weather in NY so far this season and here she was out there cleaning stickers off the cars and getting things ready for us. She was just delightful. The Lexus Team at Massapequa are great and everyone pitches in to make you feel right at home. Thats why we keep going back. We love Lexus and we love the staff there!

Reviews of Larry Smath