Lexus of Massapequa

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Lexus of Massapequa

Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

kendur
2/27/2015

"Great experience buying a car"

I just picked up a new Lexus from this dealership. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car. My salesman, Stew Schnissel, was polite, knowledgeable, friendly, and not 'pushy' at all. We went over every inch of the car and he new everything about it. He was able to give me sound reasons for buying a Lexus over any other brand. I highly recommend Stew to anybody that goes to this dealership. I then dealt with Manager Chris Moody. I had purchased 2 cars from Chris at the last dealership he worked at and found him to fair, honest, and great to deal with there also. I was very pleasantly surprised to see he had switched to this dealership. We worked out a great price without that high pressure sales pitch nonsense you normally get from dealers. I can honestly say that I got a great car at a fair price while dealing with 2 very pleasant gentlemen. I highly .recommend these men and this dealership to everybody

tnthaggo
2/27/2015

"Best Lexus Dealer in the NYC metro area!"

This is our 3rd RX350 we've leased from Massapequa Lexus. Not only is the RX a great SUV, but the people at this dealer are great too- particularly Marietta Ketcham, Chris Mooney & Larry Smath. Each of them were professional, willing to work with us & crystal clear throughout the entire process of returning our vehicle & leasing a new one. We highly recommend seeing them if you're in the market for a new car. Many thanks to them for a very pleasant experience...Tracey & Tom H.

adrianaamariee
2/26/2015

"Lexus of Massapequa"

The experience my mom and I had at Lexus was excellent. Ideally, buying a car is very stressful, but Mike Penta assisted us and we are more than satisfied with him and our new NX 200t! He gave us a beautiful car for a great price. We were amazed by how smoothly the process went. Mike was very kind and very professional, there was no back and forth bargaining whatsoever. He answered all of our questions/concerns and took care of everything for us which made the process a lot less stressful. Thank you Mike! We definitely recommend this dealership.

robert1a
2/24/2015

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I have purchased 3 Lexus vehicles from Farhad (Fred) Sachmechi. He does and excellent job. I like the way he does business. The entire dealership from sales to service is very professional.

jossom96
2/21/2015

"Lexus of Massapequa"

I had an excellent experience with Fred at Lexus. He answered all my questions and made my purchase of my new RX smooth and without problems. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Debbie
2/16/2015

"Lexus of Massapequa"

The experience we had at Lexus of Massapequa was top notch! We had none of the usual back and forth bargaining that we experienced in the past at other dealerships (which is tiring after awhile). Instead we were treated by professsional, knowledgeable and experienced representatives of Lexus, and we quickly came to an agreement. This is my first Lexus - bought the new NX200t and absolutely love it. Thanks to all who we worked with on Valentine's Day, but a special thanks to Stewart Schnissel, our sales rep, who was with us every step of the way on our purchase. Thank you all. I'm happy to have joined the Lexus "family"!

Lorraine Scanlon
2/10/2015

"Good time at massagequa Lexus"

Had a wonderful experience at this dealership. They worked with me to come to a very comfortable monthly payment and I was very extremely happy . Left with a beautiful GS 350 F Sport I would highly recommend this dealership and the gentleman that worked with me to anyone buying a new Lexus. (Rene Hartman) was my Salesman and a very good one at that

beekar 708
2/09/2015

"Rene Hartman a brilliant sale person."

I Am very frank and straight shooter, If it was not because of Rene Hartman, I was not going to Lexus of Massapequa all the way from Great Neck to look at a car. When I called and made an inquire to talk to a sale person, the operator put him on line. His voice and the way he presented himself on telephone gave me a confidence to go and see him. I been leasing Lexus for many years from Glen Cove, but Rene made me an offer which I could not refused . He knows how to connect , not pushy, no sale speech, straight to point and his question was what do I want to pay . He know already the LS 460 L is what I am driving and he knew what i want and had some idea what was my bottom line , no if, no but and he talk to his manager and deal was done, next day when i brought my wife to choose the color . He took care of me like I am a member of his family and past few days had called me to find if there is any think need to be taking care of .I really really enjoyed to lease my car from him . I am glad I made the call and I was lucky Rene took my call. LONG LEAVE RENE and good luck at your new position .

Lexus in LI
2/08/2015

"Uninformed and Misleading"

I purchased an NX 200t from this dealership. It was clear that the salesperson was not up to speed on this new model. During the sales process I had told him that a remote start was a requirement for me. He did not know if the vehicle had this option. He then went and checked and came back and told me that it does have this option and that it is an app. I never heard of a remote start app but accepted his answer and moved on and eventually bought the vehicle. A week later I discover that the remote start app is actually based on and bundled with the Lexus Enform App Suite which is a SUBSCRIPTION service. Not once did the salesperson share this information. Imagine having to shell out hundreds of dollars a year to be able to remote start your vehicle? So now I'm in the position where if I want to continue to use the remote past the first complimentary year, I have to shell out $300 or so dollars for this feature. Again, I was never told this ahead of time. Once I discovered this, I called my salesperson and he couldn't understand what my issue was so I actually drove down there to explain it to him. After a few minutes of trying to explain this simple concept he understood and admitted that he did not share this vital piece of information at which point he apologized but did not do anything to rectify the situation. I then called Lexus' customer satisfaction line. Long story short they said that the general manager would call me. After waiting three days I did not receive a call. I then called three times over the course of three days and finally received a call back from Chris. Chris and I spoke for a good 30 minutes or so and he repeatedly told me how important his customers were to him and that he wanted me to be happy. We even discussed Rene's mistake and he admitted that Rene made a mistake. After much negotiation he told me they could install a remote start for me for "below cost" at $500 from retail price of $1,000 (which I shopped around and found for $275 installed at third party locations). So basically Chris was asking me to pay $500 more for a mistake his salesperson made (and acknowledged by both himself and the salesperson). My next step was to call Lexus customer service again. After another 30 minutes on the phone they told me they would call the dealership back. Two days later I receive a phone call back from Lexus customer service. Lexus customer service tells me that Chris and Rene now denied not telling me that the remote required a subscription service. Basically, they lied to Lexus customer service. Beware of this dealership. To summarize my experience here: 1-Uninformed sales person who failed to provide me all the details of a feature that was important to me, specifically, that it was a paid subscription and that if I wanted remote start after the first year, I would have to pay year after year. 2-A "manager" who thought a good compromise was for me to pay almost double what I can get from a third party for the remote start (the one on the key instead of the app) for this feature. 3-Two people from the dealership admitting to me they made a mistake then lying to the Lexus customer service manager and telling her they never said this. How is this treating your customer's like "Guests in Your Home"? One last tidbit. The remote start app, at least for me, only works about 50% of the time. I had called several times to complain and they eventually gave me a second year of the subscription service for free.

Rene Hartman

Lexus of Massapequa responded to this review

February 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us in reference to Mr. Hartman. Lexus Of Massapequa strives for Customer Satisfaction. We recently won the President's Award as well as Dealer Rater Dealer Of The Year Award because of our great customer satisfaction. Clearly, when there is a disconnect or a difference in personalities, we address it immediately since we do in fact take it seriously. Mr. Hartman is in fact a new employee and while he has a great friendly personality, it may seem he still needs more product knowledge. We thrive on training the right candidates and nurturing them to the best of our capabilities. He will be removed from our Sales Floor and will be returned to training. Hopefully this will be the right solution for all. Please don't allow this one incident taint all the posties we have worked so hard to get. If you take a moment to read thru our reviews, there is definitely more good to out weigh the bad. Kind Regards, Rose Cruz

Shani
2/08/2015

"SPEECHLESS !!!!!!!!"

Shanelle, This experience has been the BEST ever. I've been to three dealerships and they all fall waaaaaay short in comparison to these guys. I never made a purchase and left totally satisfied. The most important thing Is peace of mind. It felt like family. The customer service, honesty, warmth and last but not least, NO TRICKS. A huge thanks to Renee he is ammmmmaaaazing, Kevin, who is awwwwsome and Mr. Blaise who is wonderful. Thanks much!!!!! Your customer for life, Shanelle

Renee, Kevin