Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Mike car5
5/17/2015

"very knowlegble and friendly"

My family and I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership. There is another dealership closer to our home but we keep going back to Massapequa because of the experience and we love the staff.

Michaeltasch317
5/12/2015

"great experience . Nice people and very helpful."

Pleasant experience , friendly people and very knowledgeable about the cars that they are selling. Tabetha and the business manager Blasé was great to work with .

tagsmeliss
5/07/2015

"Pleasant Staff"

This week at the dealership I had a really great experience with one of sales consultants. She was exceptionally helpful! I didn't have the "generic car sales experience" with the pushy car salesman with the slicked back hair and pushy attitude. If your shopping for a car at Lexus of Massapequa, I recommend that you see Tabetha.

droma
5/04/2015

"Enjoyable experience in test drivingbuying Lexus NX200T"

My recent lease of the Lexus NX200T at the Lexus of Massapequa dealership with Tabetha Pradel was very enjoyable. She listened to our concerns and needs and informed us of some important features of the vehicle. We also took the car out for a good test drive. Overall I found Tabetha to be professional and she made the experience a good one for my wife and I.

DRater1950
4/28/2015

"Excellent Service "

Exceptional Service Dept. I came in to get service done on my Vehicle. My Service Advisor is Everett he was Very Professional it was Fantastic dealing with Everett. He made it a Wonderful Expierence for me. As soon as I Drove into the Service Entrance I was Greeted By Gio he was very Nice and Professional I also was greeted by Darwin he was also very nice and Professional I asked Darwin for new license plate frames and he got them for me right away and said I will install them for you. Now thats A+ Service. They have a Great Staff everybody there was so Friendly and Nice. I was very happy when my vehicle was done and ready. And I look Forward to going there next time.

Everett

Jag
4/28/2015

"No hassle buying experience"

My ES350 lease was due in Sept. Sales manager Chris Bahamonde contacted me with specials and an offer to buy out the lease. Got me into a better car for a reasonable lease. Made accommodations to account for some special circumstances and salesperson Casey C. made it very easy, and even delivered the car directly to my home. Excellent service, nice sales people, good deals. Financing was easy, and no hard sell on add ons.

Casey Campanaro

golfaddict
4/22/2015

"car buying made easy"

The manager and salesperson, Farhad Sachmechi were friendly and professional, We never felt pressured, and our total experience was very positive. We have already recommended the dealership to a relative.

Kevin and Blaise

Rwong
4/20/2015

"Quality service"

The dealership lives up to its reviews. Nice staff, clean showroom. Our salesperson, Aaron Trembley, was friendly, seemed genuine and not at all salesy or pushy. Came in to look/test drive Lexus RX350, not purchase, as two other makes were under consideration but we felt comfortable proceeding with this dealership after the test drive and experience with our saleperson. Aaron was helpful and accommodating, stayed well after closing, as well as, drove the new car to our home. He was also responsive to our follow up questions.

Mike
4/19/2015

"Great first time experience "

This was my first time buying a Lexus. Bert made the experience extremely pleasant. There was no pressure or gimmiks just a very knowledgable and friendly salesman who made us feel very comfortable. I am looking forward to my next Lexus.

jlineluna
4/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Lexus and I had my kids with me they were very accommodating. I bought a RX 350 which I absolutely love. Thanks so much.

David Parker