Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jabr
5/31/2016

"easy to deal with"

I have bought cars from Lexus of Massapequa for a number of years. They have been reliable and have always lived up to their word. Marietta is a wonderful sales lady. No pressure and i always felt i got a fair deal

Mic2011
5/29/2016

"Great! Very professional and friendly."

People in both Sales and Services department are very professional and friendly. Comparing with other dealers in Long Island, Lexus of Massapequa is the best.

Joseph Leudesdorff

David COSTA
5/29/2016

"Great experience!"

We felt like we were their long time best customer from the time we arrived. Fred is very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with. No high pressure sales tactics. Fred truly wanted the best fit for us. We are very pleased with the professionalism with the dealership.

Doug
5/26/2016

"Larry and Bert are the Dream Team"

We live on the north shore of Long Island, literally 8 minutes from a local Lexus dealer. This is the 9th time we have made the half hour trip to Lexus of Massapeaqua to lease an SUV there. The reason is simple. Bert Hall and Larry Smath always take exceptional care of us. They spend as much time as is needed, get us the right SUV in the right color at the right price. They make it easy to do the deal. Bert spends an hour showing us all the latest updates and features and he is truly a man of exceptional product knowledge. Larry spells out the options for financing, length of the lease, and never tries to up sell us things we don't need. They make it a pleasure. We will be back in 2017 for lucky number 10.

BAL
5/25/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I was treated extremely well every step of the way in leasing my 2nd Lexus from this dealership. My salesperson, Alexis Gallittto, was extremely friendly, patient & knowledgeable of the many details & questions I had about the vehicle. I now have 2 Lexus' in my driveway from this dealership. I look forward to coming back to Lexus Of Massapequa when my older Lexus lease is up next year to lease my 3rd!

normilly3
5/22/2016

"4th Lexus purchased from this dealer--"

Larry and Fred are the main reason I continue to do business with Lexus of Massapequa. They are easy to work with and will go out of their way to make sure your experience is a pleasant one. Fred searched for weeks but finally found the Lexus with the interior I was looking for. Thanks Fred and Larry for all of the individual attention and outstanding service.

hopesandjoy
5/20/2016

"Joe Dilegame is your Man!!!"

If you are looking for a Lexus, go to Joe Dilegame at Lexus of Massapequa. This is our second Lexus with Joe and he makes everything go seamlessly! He will look out for you and get you the best deal possible. His great demeanor is just a bonus, not to mention the best service one could ask for. We love working with him and you will too!! Good luck and safe driving! :)

Jay A Abbondanza
5/18/2016

"I would go there again!"

Great place, Chris Mooney, Larry Smath, and Joseph Leudesdorff were great. I would definitely go back. I live in Brooklyn and would still make the trip because the service was good.

Joseph Leudesdorff

DeUsman
5/17/2016

"Dealership where I would buy another lexus, simply amazing."

It was my first time getting a car from this dealership, my experience with this dealership was simply outstanding. Every body here was really helpful, specialy CARLOS and LARRY. I would certainly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

NRT23
5/17/2016

"Lexus of Massapequa - 5 Stars!!!"

A colleague had referred me to Lexus of Massapequa. I really did not have lofty expectations thinking that it's not going to be any different compared with any other car dealerships. However, to my amazement as well as my wife's, our experience with this dealership is topnotch. We want to give a big kudos to Adam Loweth, Fred Sachmechi, and Larry Smath. All of them have extended their utmost attention to our needs and have provided us with excellent service. We couldn't ask for more and we're definitely going back here. We highly recommend Lexus of Massapequa. See for yourselves and experience their magic touch!

Adam Loweth