Lexus of Massapequa

4950 Sunrise Highway,
Massapequa Park, New York 11762
Lexus of Massapequa Info
About Lexus of Massapequa

Welcome to Lexus of Massapequa, a NY Lexus dealership serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Whether you're from Levittown, Hicksville, Plainview, Melville, West Islip or Huntington, you'll find the top-notch customer service you expect, from our service center to the showroom. Come see why so many New York Lexus fans choose us for Lexus sales, service and parts. Of course, we're also here to support you after you drive off the lot with expert service and maintenance. The factory-trained technicians at our Lexus dealership on Long Island can handle any type of repair work or maintenance requests, from a simple oil change to extensive transmission work. We're also your source for genuine Lexus parts in Nassau County. Come visit our Massapequa Park, New York Lexus dealership to see firsthand what separates us from the rest. We look forward to serving you! Sales Department: 4950 Sunrise Highway Massapequa Park N.Y. 11762 Service Department: 141 Albany Ave Amityville N.Y. 11701

About Lexus of Massapequa Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

msl125
8/16/2015

"Wonderful!"

My experience at the Lexus of Massapequa dealership was wonderful. Everyone , especially Bert Hall, was helpful, supportive , accommodating and respectful. I love my RX350...... A first class operation!

rapidraw
8/15/2015

"New Lexus Customer"

Went into Lexus of Massapequa just to look at the new NX and was so impressed with the car and dealership, I purchased the car the next day. Carlos and Salman made my experience a pleasure. Thank You, Randy Wasserman P>S car is GREAT!!!

Joe was also very helpful in selecting my tire insurance

Danielle516
8/11/2015

"Amazing!! "

I was looking for a Lexus truck for my mom, Chris contacted me immediately and was incredibly honest, which is what made me choose him over any other dealer. He gave me my prices over the phone, I went in, the process was so smooth. Tabetha was absolutely amazing. I've purchased many cars in my life, this by far was the best dealer I've ever been to. My mom is estatic! Tabetha and Chris - I can't thank you both enough for this! :)

happy customer roz
8/03/2015

"New car sale"

Salesman Mike Penta was great and Larry Smath was very helpful with the financials. They were responsive to my needs and I was able to purchase the car that day.

Everett and Robbie in the service dept are part of the reason I returned to Lexus of Massapequa

robinf
7/23/2015

"easy going experience.. made that way by Aaron Trembley.."

after a poor experience at Rallye Lexus in Glen Cove NY i went to Massapequa Lexus….Aaron Trembley was my salesman and i will return to him at the end of my lease

Aaron Trembley

Mohammad Akhtar
7/21/2015

"Beautiful car & low miles"

We bought a 2013 rx350. Customer service was great. The car was super clean in and out, looked completely brand new. Very helpful finance people. Farhad was super helpful in the process.

Kathy351
7/12/2015

"Awesome Salesman and Management!"

My recent experience at Lexus of Massapequa was outstanding. From the moment I entered the dealership, the staff was welcoming, courteous, and knowledgeable. Ryan Weaver, my salesman, was simply outstanding. Ryan not only helped me choose the best options available with my purchase but also knew every aspect of the car. His attention to details made the purchase easy and hassle-free. In addition, It was a pleasure to work with Chris Mooney. The sales team was professional, efficient and diligent.

Ryan Weaver

ostock
7/11/2015

"My Experience"

This was my third purchase of a new Lexus at this dealership in 2 years. That in itself should tell you how pleased I am with this dealer..the only difference this time is I had different salesman. Stewart was recommended by friends. All I ca say is ask for Stewart. He is soft spoken and courteous. But, just as important is his knowledge of the car. The entire staff are wonderful. Another important aspect is the Service Department. These guys are the best. I don't think you be treated better at any other dealership.

MassPkman
7/10/2015

"Purchase Certified Pre-owned vehicle"

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership. The team are all courteous and friendly... and they sell a great product. This time my salesman was Farhad Sachmechi. He was attentive to our needs and worked with us on creating a deal that we could both accept. When a couple items turned up on mechanical inspection, Farhad ensured that they would be addressed properly. I heartily recommend this dealership and will be back again!

Ilduce519
7/08/2015

"I had a excellent experience with this dealership."

Tabetha C. Pradel was very professional as well as helpful, polite and very knowledgeable. I would most definitely recommend Lexus of Massapequa to friends and family who are interested in buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle. Tabetha made the experience a very positive one. I would also recommend family and friends to request her personally.

Tabetha C. Pradel