Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2016 RC-F and 2016 NX200, the 2016 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 20156GS350, the versatile restyled 2016 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Dr. B. Kaye
5/25/2016

"Exceptional ease and comfort in new lease transaction"

My Company has been doing business with the dealership since its inception... always with satisfactory results. The most recent lease, however, was handled by the Financial Services Manager, Jeff Emch, with remarkable insight, efficiency, courtesy and -- perhaps most important of all -- clarity. We were impressed and remain grateful. It also is re-assuring to have the sales guidance of Jack Daniels, with whom we have been happy to work since his days at Lexus of Greenwich. All in all, a good experience.

Babu Thomas
5/24/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I bought a Lexus Certified SUV from Mt. Kisco and Gene Moretti was my sales representative. Gene was very professional, easy going and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend working with Gene and this dealer. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction considering my experience with another Lexus dealer six years ago. When I talked to Gene for the first time over the phone, he sounded very professional and this is the reason I decided to bypass the Lexus dealerships in my neighborhood and drive 50 miles all the way to Mr. Kisco to look for the car. I should also mention two other names, the sales manager Mr. Elgin Swift and the finance manager Mr. Jeff Emch, whom I dealt with. To sum it up, the whole Mt. Kisco team is made up of highly professional people and i have no difficulty recommending them to anyone.

clive99
5/23/2016

""Beyond Excellent Service"!!!"

We worked with Gene Moretti. He was very busy the day we arrived. Of course we got there an hour early. The hospitality compliments of free tea was Super Nice as he offered us while waiting. The Car was not ready yet and we were hungry for lunch.So we said we would be back. He reccommended us to a few places and the one he said was good we ate. What a great lunch!!! THANKS to Gene. We were so Happy how Gene took the time to go over all the details and features of the car. This was just the beginning. It only got better from here. We had a few request as we found some minor flaws on the car( scratches) and I was Super impressed he took care of it. Nothing that we couldn't over look as he was willing to work with us. Last but not least I had this dream of buying a preowned car and before I left I wanted a Red Bow on top of the car to remember this special day. Little did Gene know it was my biggest wish it had to be full-filled before we bought that car. I wanted to capture pictures of priceless moments as this was the first time we were willing to spend this much on a car my husband and I love so much. Gene went above and beyond to try his best and said he would do it and will find that"red bow topper). My husband has bought me everything I ever wanted in the 14yr.s we been married.I just wanted to make him Happy too, as this is his "Biggest Birthday gift to himself. I made every effort to deposit half of my Savings all for this Beauty. I will forever treasure this day and I will frame this "red bow" pics I've taken with the only man I want to see happy. What's a birthday gift without a bow? I wanted it to be special. Gene went above and beyond to make us happy and we had the best experience because he made my day. We highly recommend Gene to anyone because he caters to his customers well with a very nice attitude and he was very patient to work with, not to mentioned what a down to earth guy he was. The nicest salesperson ever!!!

AlBrook02
5/23/2016

"Excellent experience"

We worked with Albert Gonzalez. I must say he is by far the most professional sales consultant we have ever worked with. We have discussed the terms of the lease over the phone and we were given the best deal of any other dealership we've contacted. When we arrived to the dealership, everything was ready and waiting for us. Insurance has been transferred from our old car, temperary registration was ready. We just spent about 10 minutes signing some financial paperwork and we were done. Afterwards, Albert spent at least 30 minutes helping us setup the car and showing us virtually every feature of the vehicle. We are very happy with our experience and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Albert Gonzalez

ChappaquaTodd
5/21/2016

"No hassle, freindly and quick"

I'm a return buyer to Lexus of Mount Kisco and have enjoyed the same team each time, including Jeff Emch. He's lightning fast while still being friendly and attentive. When it comes to explaining the most sensible options (tire, service optional packages etc..) he is actually helpful - meaning, he's not there aggressively upselling stuff you don't need. This only comes from knowing his customers and respecting what is appropriate and sensible.

steven0623
5/14/2016

"Great Experience with Jeff"

Leased a new Lexus RX 350 and Jeff managed the financial aspect of the transaction. Jeff is highly knowledgeable, explains all options in detail, and made the process smooth and efficient.

Irish girl
5/04/2016

"Wonderful experience"

This is our second Lexus we purchased from this dealership. The dealership is right off the Sawmill highway. We dealt with Mike Tierney. He answered all our questions and concerns. They made it easy to decide and even programed my garage door opener once we purchased the car. It was an A + from beginning to end.

Paul G.
5/02/2016

"NSAA (No Stress At All)"

The stark contrast between Lexus of Mt. Kisco and another dealership I visited was immediately tangible. I did not have to register with a receptionist, and have the next salesperson on deck assigned to me. I started talking with Kathy Policastro, and never turned back. Unusually calming and professional, Kathy gently led me through a discussion, the prospect of a purchase, and then with the steady hand of Ched Gelb, we all coalesced to the end result of my taking delivery on Saturday April 30th, of a 2016 RX 350. I actually undertsood how to operate the myriad functions after Kathy deftly explained them to me. What a pleasure. Took the vehicle today to the outlet in Central Valley. A great ride. The actual deal was also terrific. Thank you.

Ched Gelb

lexusfan

"Purchased new car"

This is our third time purchasing a Lexus from this dealership, and all three times have had Jeff Emch assist us. We had the pleasure of being assisted by Carlo Columbo once again additionally. This time another finance officer was scheduled to assist us with closing the deal, but we had to wait some time for that person to be available. Jeff stepped up and completed the necessary paper work with his usual competence, knowledge and pleasant personality. It was another 5-star experience with working with them both.

rob920

"Jeff Emch "

Jeff was very helpful. He mentioned various opportunities to me but didn't try to pressure me into buying them. I would go see him again.

Reviews of Jeff Emch