Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2016 RC-F and 2016 NX200, the 2016 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 20156GS350, the versatile restyled 2016 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

m.citera
7/16/2016

"Outstanding sales and customer service"

We just bought a new Lexus 200t and worked with an exceptional sales professional, Albert Gonzalez at Lexus of Mt. Kisco. Our previous car was a Lexus and so we wanted to purchase our new vehicle closer to home. Albert was knowledgeable, professional, patient in answering all questions, easy to work with and approachable in all aspects of our purchase. His availability to his customers beyond the purchase is evident. His attention to detail and the information he shared about the model we were interested in was above and beyond. The finance professional, Michael Libutti was versed in every aspect of coverage for a new vehicle to be purchased, financed or leased. He was most accommodating and professional in our interactions in person and by phone. I was delighted that my service would be coordinated by Yari Rodriquez, who I have used for our previous Lexus. She is also efficient, professional, courteous, accommodating and top notch in servicing customers and their vehicles. I highly recommend this dealership. Albert Gonzalez made buying a new car a stress-free, hassle-free, haggle-free experience and a pleasure. Top notch staff all around. No other place to buy a Lexus than at Lexus of Mt. Kisco.

Masa0622
6/29/2016

"Gene is excellent work!"

Gene took care of my purchase of IS250, 2014. He worked very very well. Excellent job! I strongly recommend to purchase from him. Follow up is excellent too!

nicka0878
6/29/2016

"Great experience"

I went to Lexus of Mt. Kisco looking for an IS 350 AWD with the F-Sport package. They had exactly the car I was looking for, and they made negotiating an acceptable deal easy. Top notch customer service.

2013RX350
6/22/2016

"Top Notch Experience"

Gene "Customer Service" Moretti is the reason that I am providing this 5 star review. Lexus of Mt. Kisco is my home town dealership and they have never disappointed. This time out it was Gene who guided me through what became a very simple Certified Pre-Owned purchase. The first car I came to see on Monday morning was just barely shy of my hopes and Gene, within minutes, gave me a winning option. He took the time to explain the differences between the two autos and allowed me to figure out, on my own, which car was best for me. After identifying the right car, Gene somehow anticipated my questions and concerns at every turn, providing the easy solution that Lexus of Mt. Kisco would provide each time. Three days later I drove that car off the lot, happy with the deal we had made. Gene is a true customer friendly guy....and if you ask for him you will not be disappointed.

Charles H Singer
6/20/2016

"Professional people"

The only person I dealt with at any length was Jeff Emch a sit was my wife who bought the car. She was quite happy with her salesman, Albert Gonzalez. The reason I am writing this is because I spent some time with Jeff on a potential misunderstanding and found him to be as informed, professional and pleasant as anyone I have dealt with in the automobile business. Terrific guy.

Mark Franzese
6/12/2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

My wife and I just bought an IS300 Lexus at Mt. Lisco Lexus and the sales and financial services experience was outstanding! Jeff Emch was the Financial Services Manager and he clearly explained the lease contract, warranty and special services. John Wylie was our Sales manager and he was outstanding! He knew the product line inside and out and treated Lori and I like family! We test drive two vehicles and agreed on the lease price with NO pressure at all! We are now proud drivers of Lexus and I plan to return for future purchases! Overall, an outstanding experience .....

nj500
5/31/2016

"Awesome experience and very professional."

Jeff was professional and courteous. He was very informative and very helpful in breaking down the benefits of all the different packages. The sales person, Michael Maresca, was super friendly and knowledgeable. Finally, the sales manager Elgin Swift, was amazing in over seeing all aspects of the transaction. It was a very good experience and I would highly recommend this dealership to others.

Dr. B. Kaye
5/25/2016

"Exceptional ease and comfort in new lease transaction"

My Company has been doing business with the dealership since its inception... always with satisfactory results. The most recent lease, however, was handled by the Financial Services Manager, Jeff Emch, with remarkable insight, efficiency, courtesy and -- perhaps most important of all -- clarity. We were impressed and remain grateful. It also is re-assuring to have the sales guidance of Jack Daniels, with whom we have been happy to work since his days at Lexus of Greenwich. All in all, a good experience.

Babu Thomas
5/24/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I bought a Lexus Certified SUV from Mt. Kisco and Gene Moretti was my sales representative. Gene was very professional, easy going and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend working with Gene and this dealer. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction considering my experience with another Lexus dealer six years ago. When I talked to Gene for the first time over the phone, he sounded very professional and this is the reason I decided to bypass the Lexus dealerships in my neighborhood and drive 50 miles all the way to Mr. Kisco to look for the car. I should also mention two other names, the sales manager Mr. Elgin Swift and the finance manager Mr. Jeff Emch, whom I dealt with. To sum it up, the whole Mt. Kisco team is made up of highly professional people and i have no difficulty recommending them to anyone.

clive99
5/23/2016

""Beyond Excellent Service"!!!"

We worked with Gene Moretti. He was very busy the day we arrived. Of course we got there an hour early. The hospitality compliments of free tea was Super Nice as he offered us while waiting. The Car was not ready yet and we were hungry for lunch.So we said we would be back. He reccommended us to a few places and the one he said was good we ate. What a great lunch!!! THANKS to Gene. We were so Happy how Gene took the time to go over all the details and features of the car. This was just the beginning. It only got better from here. We had a few request as we found some minor flaws on the car( scratches) and I was Super impressed he took care of it. Nothing that we couldn't over look as he was willing to work with us. Last but not least I had this dream of buying a preowned car and before I left I wanted a Red Bow on top of the car to remember this special day. Little did Gene know it was my biggest wish it had to be full-filled before we bought that car. I wanted to capture pictures of priceless moments as this was the first time we were willing to spend this much on a car my husband and I love so much. Gene went above and beyond to try his best and said he would do it and will find that"red bow topper). My husband has bought me everything I ever wanted in the 14yr.s we been married.I just wanted to make him Happy too, as this is his "Biggest Birthday gift to himself. I made every effort to deposit half of my Savings all for this Beauty. I will forever treasure this day and I will frame this "red bow" pics I've taken with the only man I want to see happy. What's a birthday gift without a bow? I wanted it to be special. Gene went above and beyond to make us happy and we had the best experience because he made my day. We highly recommend Gene to anyone because he caters to his customers well with a very nice attitude and he was very patient to work with, not to mentioned what a down to earth guy he was. The nicest salesperson ever!!!

Reviews of Jeff Emch