Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2015 RC-F and 2015 NX200, the 2015 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 2015 GS350, the versatile restyled 2015 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

JoelA
1/24/2015

"Top notch dealership"

Purchased many cars, but this by far has been one of the most enjoyable, pleasurable experience ever. The entire staff at Lexus of Mt Kisco were absolutely off the charts. The show room was was five star. If your looking for a deal on a Lexus, Mt. Kisco is the place to find that car of your dreams........

My apologies as forgot receptionist, she was fantastic...

Max
1/19/2015

"Professional, Quality Service"

I was very pleased with the level of service from Mr. Bergman. As one who dislikes the aggressive "sales pitch", I found Mr. Bergman professional, and easy to work with. In fact, he arranged for me to be driven from White Plains to Mt. Kisco to meet with him. I would recommend him to others Robert G, - White Plaisn, NY

Brian
1/18/2015

"Lexus of Mt Kisco and Mike Marasco is a great team"

We worked with Mike. He was able to help us find the right car for our family. The process was made easy and fun with his advice and expertise. We would recommend this dealership and Mike to our family and friends.

PatOnorata
1/11/2015

"Easiest purchase ever!"

My sister was looking for an inexpensive pre-owned vehicle for around $10,000 and we found a Ford Focus SE that was listed at Lexus of Mount Kisco online on Cars.com. When I called to inquire about the vehicle, I spoke with Mike Tierney. Mike was extremely helpful and courteous, and was a pleasure to deal with. We set up an appointment, and he went out of his way to assist us in test driving the car, and treating us as if we were getting a brand new Lexus vehicle. I highly recommend asking for Mike when shopping for a pre-owned vehicle, he will take very good care of you! The dealership was one of the nicest dealers that I've ever been in, and all of the staff there, including the Financial Services Manager Jeff Emch who helped us finalize the paperwork were awesome! Thank you Mike, God bless you and keep up the awesome customer service! I recommend that if you're in the market for a vehicle go to Lexus of Mount Kisco, and ask for Mike, he will take excellent care of you, and give you a great experience! Five Stars!!! @PatOnorata #GreatExperience #LexusofMtKisco

jbrzoska
12/31/2014

"IS250"

Absolutely terrific! Everyone was professional, friendly, and they came up with a deal that really worked for me. And I love the car! I'll be back for another one in a few years!

mac
12/29/2014

"Car lease"

Leased a new Rx and am enjoying my new car immensely. We worked with Michael Bergman who made the whole process very easy from start to finish. He was very professional and he helped to close the deal very quickly. My husband and I enjoyed working with him. Also, Julius Kovacs took care of the financial aspects of the transaction in a very efficient, friendly and businesslike manner.

ppeev_ny@yahoo.com
12/27/2014

"Nice people, qualified specialist, real businessmen"

Great service. It's hard to explain everything with words. Gene Moretti took care for all details of the deal from the very beginning. It was a pleasure to be served there. Nerijus Aidukevicius also helped me to close the deal as quick as possible. There are no games, nor hidden fees. I will recommend this place with those two sales persons to everybody. Thank you guys and Mary Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 ! Peter Peer Bedford, NY

Sod
12/24/2014

"Rx350"

Ed Szubzda really helped me choose the right vehicle for myself and now that I've been driving it for a few days I realize how amazing it really is and so happy that he supported my search and gave me a great deal. He was very professional throughout and took as much time as I needed to research the vehicle and finally when I decided it was right for me, the process of leasing was a cinch and he walked me through every detail of the car without rushing. I would definitely recommend him, this vehicle and the dealership to anyone.

henry
12/22/2014

"Car purchase"

Purchased a preowned lexus rx from this dealership and found the experience to be easy and enjoyable throughout the entire process. I feel confident with my purchase and that lexus mt kisco will continue to provide me with great service throughout my ownership

Frank G
12/17/2014

" Frank G A great experience for a 1st time lessee!!!!!"

As a first time lessee I was a little nervous about purchasing a car when i went to Lexus of Mount Kisco . Salesman Mike Bergman immediately erased my fears and made me feel very comfortable about purchasing the vehicle by carefully explaining the various features and benefits of leasing the vehicle. I was shown the Lexus IS 250 F-sport and loved the look of the vehicle as well as being impressed with the numerous options that were on the car. In negotiating the price with Mike I also was introduced to service manager Eric who was very capably able to get me into a monthly price that I could afford. Also very importantly they were able to give me a more than fair market price for my BMW as a trade in so that I did not have to go through the problem of trying to sell it on my own. I applaud the professionalism and courtesy that Mike and Eric displayed in assisting me and highly recommend that anyone who is is looking for a car go to Lexus of Mount Kisco.

Reviews of Michael  Bergman