Lexus of Mt Kisco

Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Kathy Policastro, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Mt Kisco

Kathy Policastro

August 07, 2017

"Great Dealership, excellent service department!!!"

- scottyh77

GREAT experience. I just bought a new Lexus from Casey Becker @ Lexus of Mt. Kisco. She was friendly, informative, gave me great insight to features and benefits of cars, without overselling. She is a consummate professional. This dealership also has a great service department that always exceeds my expectations!!! I can't believe a few hours ago I brought my old car that needed service in and within a few hours Casey had me out the door in my new Lexus that I LOVE!!! Thank you Casey, I am so grateful that you are a part of this dealerships sales team.

Sean Burton
Derrick Brickhouse
Jeffrey Martinez
Other Employees : Casey Becker (Sales)

August 07, 2017

"Very pleasurable experience"

- Finfan

My husband and I went to look at a Lexus GX. From the moment we walked in the door we were treated with friendliness, kindness, and great service. Our salesman, Michael Day, was patient and worked with us to make us feel comfortable.

Michael Day
Michael Libutti

July 29, 2017

"Best Experience Purchasing a Vehicle"

- BevO

Purchasing our new Lexus with the expert and professional help of Jon Wyllie was the best experience one could imagine. From my first contact with him, he took the time to answer every email in detail and even explained details I did not even think to ask about. When we arrived to pick up our new car it was there and ready for us, as well as all of the paperwork. This entire experience made purchasing a car a wonderful experience without any stress what so ever. Not only do I recommend this dealership but I would insist that anyone that is even thinking about a Lexus contact Jon. Thank you Jon

Jon Wyllie