Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2015 RC-F and 2015 NX200, the 2015 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 2015 GS350, the versatile restyled 2015 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

ANSNYC
8/28/2015

"What Great People"

I had decided it was time to replace my BMW with something new. What caught my eye was a 2015 Lexus IS 350 F Sport. White with a Rioja red interior. Pre-owned and mint with just 7000 miles on it. I reached out to this dealership and was almost immediately contacted by Gene Moretti, my sales consultant. Gene is a super nice guy. I had done some homework and had in mind what I wanted as the trade value for the BMW and what I was prepared to pay for the Lexus. The negotiations with Gene were always friendly, low key and pleasant. At first, it seemed as if the deal was going to break down because we were a bit too far apart in our respective positions. Then Elgin Swift, one of the dealership's managers, stepped in and the difference in our positions evaporated pretty quickly through pleasant conversation and our each understanding what the other needed to close a deal. Frankly, because the conversation was so pleasant and these guys were so nice, I truly wouldn't even mind if I overpaid slightly. These guys spent quite a long time with my wife and me. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Lexus of Mt. Kisco. It was completely hassle and pressure-free.

happy couple
8/24/2015

"Great!"

Katherine did very good job. She helps us (my wife and me) to make the best choice. This is our 4th Lexus. No pressure, a lot of patience. Very professional service.

Katherine Policastro

is250owner
8/22/2015

"Very Pleased"

Gene Moretti was very thorough and helpful and made the process easy. We appreciated his attention to detail and the avoidance of the 'hard sell'. We also appreciated the attention and professionalism of George Denivo when Gene was not available. We ended up purchasing the type and model of car we wanted. Thank you.

lexy91
8/20/2015

"First lexus experience was a great one"

Michael day was the salesman that helped me through my lexus journey and made it easy and comfortable, i highly reccomend him. The lexus dealership was amazing in itself. All around great experience.

Michael Day

Anaudiguy
8/17/2015

"An honest review by a loyal Audi customer"

I have been leasing an Audi A6 or higher since 1988 and after a 27 years of "dealing" with the same Audi dealer, I wanted my wife to drive an Audi. She wanted to look at the Lexus. I was initially hesitant to deal with a unknown New York dealership considering my long relationship with the local Audi dealership. I insisted she drive a Q5 and sit down with "my guy" of twenty seven years. Having received the price from him without any signicant reduction in pricing for my long term loyalty, I reluctantly made the short drive to Mt Kisco. We were greeted quickly by a salesperson, Christopher Day, whom quickly understood we were serious about buying a car in the very near future. He made an exceptional offer to us that we could not refuse. The next gentleman, the sales manager, Nerijus, sealed the deal pleasantly. The service of picking up the car for service at my home and leaving my wife a loaner car was shocking and, quite frankly, unbelievable. We picked up the new car two days later with the entire process with Jeff Emuch being expeditious and seamless The overall experience was exemplary, extraordinary, and pleasant. Guess what? My next car is going to be a Lexus.

Christopher Day

westy1886
8/15/2015

"Very good experience"

My wife and I went to Lexus of Mount Kisco to buy our Lexus Rx350. The staff was very pleasant to deal with and the management was fair. We expect this from a presidential level dealership and we're not disappointed. We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family. We worked primarily with George Devino, Michael Maresca, and Jeff Emch. All preformed at the highest level. The only reason we did not give a five star rating was when we came in to pick up our NEW car there were some very small cosmetic defects. The General Manager (Ched) and Michael handled the issue immeadately and we were on our way. Also want to give special kudo's to Mike and Jeff. Mike was filling in for our salesperson George and you would never had known that he was not our salesperson. He worked very hard to make us happy. Jeff also was outstanding. He walked us through the buying process and made it seamless from beginning to end. Jeff and the rest of the staff we delt with have the highest integrity and one mission to let us leave happy. Let's face it buying a car, any car can be very stressful but the people @ Lexus of Mount Kisco actually make it exciting again.

Ched General Manager New Car Sales

Drizzo
8/14/2015

"Top Notch Dealership"

I just picked up my second Lexus at Mt Kisco Lexus, a 2015 ES 350. I had the pleasure of working with Jon Wyllie, a bowtie clad young salesman who was great to work with. Jon was well informed about the Lexus product line, the various vehicle & financing options and extremely helpful in guiding me through the selection process without being pushy or impatient, it was all about me and my car. Jon was kind enough to pick me up at my home to take delivery of my car where I had the pleasure of talking and getting to know him personally. He’s really a nice kid and the dealership is lucky to have such a fine young man with them. I also spoke with Nerijus Aidukevicius, a sales manager who also informed and advised me about the various financing and purchase options available. I was educated & informed, never pressured by any of the staff about my options and decisions. After the sale I sat with Mike Lebutti, the Financial Sales Manager, to complete the paperwork and was presented various post purchase service options, insurance plans etc. Mike was informative and not pushy which I appreciated. The dealership is large, clean and has many offerings on site for the various Lexus models available. The overall experience was a pleasure and I highly recommend the gentlemen I worked with as well and the dealership.

Jbeachglass
8/10/2015

"Best dealer staff anywhere"

The Lexus of Mt Kisco staff...Kathy Policastro , Jack Daniels, and Jeff Emch were the people who worked with me this time....my 3rd Lexus from this dealership. So professional, knowledgable and attentive to what ever you ask of them. You could not possibly get better service anywhere!

Kathy Policastro

Jack
8/08/2015

"Review of Gene Moretti (Salesman) and Jeff Emch (Financial)"

Gene, was most helpful and continues to offer his help and support even after the sale. Jeff was most professional and informative on the transaction details and explaining the various warrantee options. Both Gene and Jeff were knowledgeable and helpful.

THEACE
8/04/2015

"The Best Dealership Ever."

I Went To The Best Dealership Ever.They Treat Me As Family.Michael Bergman Was Outstanding.He Was Great.And New What To Do.He Explain The Whole Car From A To Z.And The Greatest Thing They Did For Me.Made Me Feel Like I Was Very Famous.God Bless One Of Them.

Reviews of Jeff Emch