Lexus of Mt Kisco

Lexus of Mt Kisco

Call
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2014 LS460, the 2014 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the New Sporty 2014 GS350, the versatile restyled 2015 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Friendly, professional, efficient."

I had a very pleasant experience with Lexus of Mt. Kisco, and particularly enjoyed working with Mike Tierney. I felt that he was honest, willing to work with me, searched for the particular model and color I wanted, and made the whole transaction very easy. I went to another Lexus dealership and felt the salesperson was playing games about the sales price, and I didn't feel he was authentic. It's all about relationships... I enjoyed working with Mike, and would definitely recommend him (in particular) to friends who are looking for a new car. In fact, my husband will call Mike when he is ready for a new car in the next few months. Also appreciated that the dealership handled everything - financing, registration, etc. - without requiring to the DMV... thank you!

"Very Friendly"

Place was outstanding. I had planned to shop a few different dealers, but this was my first and last stop. Bought my second used Lexus. Beautiful and kept very well. Love these cars. The quality is superb to any other. Plan on buying another soon and will definately be asking for Gene Moretti!

"The Best"

Best car dealership we've ever worked with, from leasing the car to the service. The ES350 we just leased with them is the second, and probably won't be the last.

"Certified Lexus purchase"

I just purchased a used / certified Lexus from this dealership. I was new to this dealership so had no previous influence or experience, I came here because I found a car i was interested in on Autotrader. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left I was impressed. The sales person I worked with was Gene Moretti, he was the best car sales person I have ever dealt with. He was knowledgeable, did not pressure me in any way and we arrived at a mutually agreeable price very quickly. I had braced myself for the typically painful used-car scenario, it did not happen. I was extremely impressed with the dealership itself - it is clean and inviting and provides nice amenities, they treated us with the utmost respect even though we were not purchasing a new car from them. Julius who did the paperwork and finances is also extremely good at his job, was a pleasure to deal with. The other employees were also very friendly and helpful to us. I did an inquiry on the car and Dave responded quickly and told me who to ask for when I arrived. Dave also went out of his way to find and thank me for coming in both times I was there. I had planned to drive the car home after doing the paperwork, but although the car was already very clean - they wanted to do a final detail on it and fill the tank with gas so that when we returned to pick up the car it was as nice as it could possibly be. We left feeling very happy that we purchased a great car at a great price. It was a painless experience unlike my previous experiences with other car salesmen, and I would do it all over again.

"Dealer sales associate - Michael Bergman"

Best auto sales experience I ever had. Took the time to listen, asked pertinent questions, and resolved a number circumstances that I did not think possible. He presented a financial package that removed the burden of 2 autos, put me in a new one, dollars returned to me, and ended future obligations. His plan lowered my insurance bill. Great job.

"Rafael Llamas"

I have gotten to know Rafael since I purchased my ct 200h almost 3 years ago and I have never been anything but completely satisfied with his service! Rafael is a great listener who makes every effort possible to get the job done right for the customer. He is knowledgeable, resourceful and completely honest and transparent in his work with customers and the service department is first class. Others with whom I have contact are also very conscientious and service minded as well.

"Great Experience "

My experience was very good! The service was great and the salesman was very courteous and helpful. The car came as described and the process was so easy.

"Very good experience"

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He had a lot of knowledge about the car I purchased, ES 350, and he was very professional and patient with questions I had. Definitely an asset to the Lexus team. Jeff made the financing process very easy. He was also very professional and I enjoyed dealing with him as well.

"Enjoyed Experience"

Gene was a pleasure to work with. We were communicating from afar and he made it very easy. Car came as described and appreciated the ease of process. Thanks Gene!

"GREAT SERVICE"

MY sincere gratitude for great service ,salesman very courteous CARL HOFFMAN ,MADE MY SEARCH VERY EASY ,OUTSTANDING MANAGERS ,THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME FIND THE CAR FOR ME...MT.KISCO LEXUS DEFINITE GIVE YOU GREAT SERVICE.

Reviews of Julius Kovacs