Lexus of Mt Kisco

Kathy Policastro

February 20, 2017

"Easy one Day process"

- ALA7

I woke up planning on getting old Lexus tuned up but found out that the wear and tear had taken its toll and deciding to look at new models.. Within an afternoon I got a fair deal on my trade and purchased a new IS -300. The process was easy and the the salesman Perry was excellent. After I got the car he came to my home to help set up the garage door button. True professional.

January 24, 2017

"2015 CPO RX350"

- buck495

I had a great experience purchasing a Lexus certified preowned RX350 at Lexus of Mt. Kisco. The sales person, Perry Vriondes did an excellent job explaining the features of the car as well the value of buying a certified vehicle. After getting the car home we noticed minor damage to one of the rear wheels. We called Perry and within 10 minutes he called back letting us know that it would be repaired. Perry was knowledgeable and professional in the sale and delivery process. Lexus of Mt.Kisco stood behind the car without question. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends. And again Perry did a stellar job.

December 29, 2016

"Great service and friendly staff!"

- chanr123

This was our first time at this dealership and our experience throughout the process was positive. We worked with Perry and he was a great salesperson who was respectful of our needs and walked us through the buying experience with utter professionalism. He and the rest of the team privided great us with a great customer experience where we didn't feel overwhelmed. We will be telling others who are in the market for a new car to check out this dealership.

2017 Lexus RC F