Lexus of Mt Kisco

Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Kathy Policastro, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Mt Kisco

Kathy Policastro

December 29, 2016

"Great service and friendly staff!"

- chanr123

This was our first time at this dealership and our experience throughout the process was positive. We worked with Perry and he was a great salesperson who was respectful of our needs and walked us through the buying experience with utter professionalism. He and the rest of the team privided great us with a great customer experience where we didn't feel overwhelmed. We will be telling others who are in the market for a new car to check out this dealership.

December 26, 2016

"Great Salesman"

- Greenwich Architect

Perry went the distance to help get me into a new ES 350. He worked with me on price, found the right color and even delivered the car to my office. Totally seamless, taking my old car away. Amazing!

December 20, 2016

"Pleasantly surprised "

- Oddisbun

I will admit that, having grown up near Mt Kisco and seeing how different it is now, I expected to walk into the Lexus dealer and be talked down to or not taken seriously because our price range was in the lower range. I was happily pleasantly surprised that my husband and I were treated the same as if we were buying an $80k car, even though our car was less than half that. Kathy was fantastic and probably the reason we bought the car that day instead of shopping around. We even liked the smooth taking guy who makes you buy the extras. Lol. We will definitely refer friends.

2017 Lexus RC F