Lexus of Mt Kisco

Michael Libutti, Financial Services Consultant, Lexus of Mt Kisco

Michael Libutti

Financial Services Consultant

March 29, 2017

"First rate car leasing experience."

- jtisola

This was our first experience with a Lexus dealership. Lexus of Mt. Kisco was recommended to us by a friend. From the moment we walked into the showroom we were treated like we were special - by everyone with spoke to. Perry was great. He took the time to listen to what we were looking for in a car and he did not try to push us to something we did not want. He followed through with phone calls and texts in a timely manner. When we picked up our Lexus Perry spent close to 2 hours showing us all of the car's features and how to use them.

March 28, 2017

"A+ Service"

- RobbieP87

My wife and I recently purchase a Lexus NX from Lexus of Mount Kisco. The whole staff was excellent but the shining star was Jeff Emch. He was professional and very personable. He was the cherry on top of the whole buying experience.

March 20, 2017

"Great experience at Lexus of Mt. Kisco"

- jg119

I went to Lexus of Mt. Kisco after first making contact with Dave Sturm, the internet sales manager at the dealership. He was great at communicating with me and following up to make sure that all of my questions were answered. When I arrived at the dealership, Dave introduced me to Lindsay Diasparra, my salesperson when I arrived. I can't say enough good things about Lindsay, as she was generous with her time, friendly, warm, and truly wanted to make sure that I loved the car that I bought. Time and again, Lindsay went out of her way to take care of me, as her customer. Ultimately, I decided not to lease a Lexus, however, I am confident that if I had decided to do so, the process would have been smooth.

2017 Lexus GS