Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2016 RC-F and 2016 NX200, the 2016 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 20156GS350, the versatile restyled 2016 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

BIG,AL
2/10/2016

"great"

The staff and management made me feel right at home .gene, fred and chris are stand up guys Honest and straight to the point no smoke and mirrors. Will highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Jack
2/10/2016

"Resolved a Problem That Lexus Turned Their Back On"

This is my 3rd Lexus I've owned. I bought a new 2015 Lexus Rx450h and when it was delivered the color of wood grain interior panels did not match each other. I contacted the dealer and they investigated the problem and they told me Lexus would not replace, them as Lexus claimed natural woods were different colors. I appealed to Lexus corporate and they absolutely refused to change the panels. They said they would give me a $300 service credit - non negotiable - take it or leave it. I went back to dealer and reiterated my disappointment with the way Lexus treated me. The owner looked into it and he offered to order the parts and try to get a match. The parts were ordered, and they matched, and now the car looks like should. It is impossible for me to believe, however, that Lexus would not make the same effort to rectify the situation with one of their customers. Shame on Lexus. I guess customer service for Lexus Corporate stops after the sale. Thank God I bought from a good dealer. Incidentally, I shopped the car and Lexus of Mt Kisco gave me the best price of the three area dealers I dealt with - and a good trade in for my 2012 Lexus Rx450h!

ncelentano
2/09/2016

"Great job!"

I've been with Acura for several years and this was by far the smoothest and fastest transition over to Lexus. Both Jeff Emch and Jon Wyllie made it very easy for me. I would definitely get another Lexus because of them :)

Cars45
2/06/2016

"No one better than Ed"

Ed is a stand up guy. He's honest and takes his time to review any questions or concerns. He's by far the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. We will always go back to Ed for our family cars going forward.

shadow10602
1/30/2016

"Great to do business with Jon & Jeff"

I would say without a doubt this was one of the best if not the best buying experience I have had in purchasing a new car. All I could say it is a pleasure to do business with a dealership that makes customer satisfaction there number one priority , keep up the good work and you will have me back for my next Lexus!!!

Finnegan
1/25/2016

"Gene Moretti, Great Job!"

I first contacted Gene Moretti at Lexus of Mt. Kisco via email. He gave me all the information I needed regarding the CPO vehicle in which I was interested. Even though I live 45 minutes away from the Mt. Kisco dealership and I had to drive by about 3 Lexus dealers to get there, Gene at Mt. Kisco offered me the best deal and made it worth the effort.

Cathyslexus
1/23/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

The staff at this dealership are terrific! The salesperson, Michael Maresca, was polite, professional, extremely knowledgeable and not the least bit pushy. He wasn't aggressive in his sales approach and my husband and I didn't feel pressured to make a hasty decision. He was very flexible with his schedule, and stayed past closing time on our first visit. We purchased a certified pre-owned car and when we went to pick it up, he sat in the car with us for over an hour explaining all the features, helping us set up the navigation system, the Bluetooth, radio, etc., and stayed 3 hours past the time he was supposed to leave. The financial services manager, Jeff Emch, equally impressed us with his patience & knowledge of the various finance options & extended service warrantees; again, without making us feel pressured to purchase a warranty. He spent over 1 1/2 hours with us & also stayed past closing. The dealership itself was impeccably clean, even the service area - not a spot of grease or grime on the floors. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a pleasant, no pressure buying experience!

Kkucenski
1/16/2016

"Excellent experience"

Really enjoyed spending time with Gene. I appreciated his approach to sales and his outgoing personality as well as his knowledge of the product. I've had bad experiences in the past with high pressure finance managers pushing add ons that I didn't want, not Jeff, I enjoyed his no nonsense highly efficient approach. Would highly recommend Mt Kisco Lexus.

Carguy1234
1/01/2016

"Great bunch of guys and Yari"

Very happy with everyone. They did a nice job working with me. I had a excellent experience. I would come back and ask for Jeff Emch.

charliep
1/01/2016

"Good experience"

Great experience from the moment we met our salesman Gene.He took his time showing me many car until i found the one i liked.He was very professional ,friendly ,helpful at no time did i feel rushed.

Reviews of Michael Tierney