Lexus of Mt Kisco

Lexus of Mt Kisco

Call
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2014 LS460, the 2014 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the New Sporty 2014 GS350, the versatile restyled 2015 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Dealer sales associate - Michael Bergman"

Best auto sales experience I ever had. Took the time to listen, asked pertinent questions, and resolved a number circumstances that I did not think possible. He presented a financial package that removed the burden of 2 autos, put me in a new one, dollars returned to me, and ended future obligations. His plan lowered my insurance bill. Great job.

"Rafael Llamas"

I have gotten to know Rafael since I purchased my ct 200h almost 3 years ago and I have never been anything but completely satisfied with his service! Rafael is a great listener who makes every effort possible to get the job done right for the customer. He is knowledgeable, resourceful and completely honest and transparent in his work with customers and the service department is first class. Others with whom I have contact are also very conscientious and service minded as well.

"Great Experience "

My experience was very good! The service was great and the salesman was very courteous and helpful. The car came as described and the process was so easy.

"Very good experience"

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He had a lot of knowledge about the car I purchased, ES 350, and he was very professional and patient with questions I had. Definitely an asset to the Lexus team. Jeff made the financing process very easy. He was also very professional and I enjoyed dealing with him as well.

"Enjoyed Experience"

Gene was a pleasure to work with. We were communicating from afar and he made it very easy. Car came as described and appreciated the ease of process. Thanks Gene!

"GREAT SERVICE"

MY sincere gratitude for great service ,salesman very courteous CARL HOFFMAN ,MADE MY SEARCH VERY EASY ,OUTSTANDING MANAGERS ,THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME FIND THE CAR FOR ME...MT.KISCO LEXUS DEFINITE GIVE YOU GREAT SERVICE.

"Excellent, friendly, professional service"

Carlo Columbo and Julius Kovachs made the process of switching my lease to an ES Hybrid a pleasure. If only life was always this easy.

"Great Experience"

Just came from Mt. Kisco Lexus having leased my first car from the dealership. Kudos to our Sales Consultant Carl Hoffman and Financial Service Manager Julius Kovacs for making this transaction go so smoothly

"Mt. Kisco Lexus: Easy & Excellent "

WE had a wonderful experience at Mt. Kisco Lexus. We had been researching pre-owned CRVs for our 2nd car & found our way to Mt. Kisco. We were prepared for some kind of bait & switch, some kind of drama. None of that. Our sales associate, Gene, was no-nonsense, clear, upfront and easy to be around. There was no sales pressure, just clear information. The car was pristine. The other sales people & adminadstrative staff were all gracious and helpful. There was no smarmy sales pressure vibe at all in this place. It's about helping you get a car. Gene is very knowledgable about cars- not just Lexus. It was a pleasure to work with him. The dealership is located in a convienient location & offers car washing services after you purchase. I fully recommend this dealership.

"Outstanding service"

After visiting many dealerships I found Lexus of Mount Kisco to be outstanding for service, authenticity, knowledge and integrity. From the women at reception who ALWAYS offered me a beverage and a seat if I had to wait--for even a moment--to Eddy Pena, my sales consultant, to Jeff, Julius, Mike and Eric. It is clear to me that Lexus of Mount Kisco has a commitment to creating satisfied customers. Each and every person of the team provided me with direction, clarity and information to proceed in the process of acquiring a car that would suit my needs. Eddy Pena didn't sell me a car--he provided me with the information and tools to make the best choice for me. He did this by being available for every question, getting back to me quickly with answers and maintaining a high degree of professionalism. After the purchase of the car Eddy was available for further questions, helped me learn the new equipment and let me know he was always available for any questions. Thank you Eddy and the Mount Kisco Lexus Team.

Reviews of Julius Kovacs