Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2015 RC-F and 2015 NX200, the 2015 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 2015 GS350, the versatile restyled 2015 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

lexus2015
7/29/2015

"Very professional"

The staff at this office were all very professional & helpful from vehicle instruction to the financing. Made my purchase very easy. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

ThinkSnow
7/25/2015

"A Very Pleasant Experience!....."

I had the pleasure of working with Michael Bergman. After my initial phone call expressing interest in a preowned Lexus 350, he immediately drove a prospective car over to my place of business. He is very knowledgeable and understood my urgency to replace my current car. In his absence, Michael Tierney stepped in and got me an amazing deal on a 2015 lease. I had never leased before and didn't realize the benefits over paying cash for an older model. In less than 48 hours from Michael's initial visit, I procured the car of my dreams and LOVE it!!!! Thank you to everyone who expedited the process and made it a very pleasurable experience :):) Leigh

Jaswashere2015
7/23/2015

"EASY TRANSITIONING AND PAINLESS"

Traded in my older Lexus IS 250 for a 2014 and Gene Moretti was awesome from the beginning when I spoke with him having some initial nervousness and doubts, but he was so easy going and understanding of how much I needed the transition to be as smooth as could be. I love my new Lexus, looking forward to doing business again in the future. And Michael in finance made it happen! They're GREAT!

ezekeilc6
7/17/2015

"Lexus of Mt. Kisco w/ Michael Day"

I had an amazing experience with Lexus of Mt. Kisco. Everyone I dealt with from the front desk, salesman (Michael Day), and business manager (Michael Libutti) were very nice, friendly, helpful, and informative. Michael Day walked me through every step of the way in the process all the way to the end until I drove out the parking lot. He was also very knowledgeable about the car and most importantly, he was able to give me the car that had everything I wanted for a GREAT price. I am very satisfied with the level of service I received from this dealership and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new Lexus.

Michael Day

Happy Lexus Lessee
7/16/2015

"So easy to work with"

I got a letter in the mail offering me to turn in my lease early and get a new car, with the remaining payments paid by Lexus. Last week I met with Carlo Colombo, yesterday I picked up my new car. He and the business manager Jeff made everything so easy, taking care of plates, insurance and everything.

gunmo123
7/07/2015

"People who understands the customers' needs."

I am loyal to Lexus brand, had 7 vehicles so far, but dealt with 5 different Lexus dealers. That's because the people that I dealt with at the time of the sales were no longer there or moved to the other dealer. Since it's the 'people' business, I tend to work with the 'people' who understands and sincere. I had 15,000 miles over on my lease and wanted to get some advise from the previous dealer what are my options. I called and even dropped by, talked to the sales person about my situation, but I am only get a call or email asking if I am still in the market, or they have a great special this month. Lexus of Mt. Kisco is nearby my work, so I decided to stop by since I cannot keep waiting for other dealers' answer and increasing the mileage. I met with Gene Moretti and Ched Gelb, who not only eager to help, but made the deal so that I can get out of the old lease and get into a new lease. Gene was sincere and professional, understanding the customers needs. As long as Gene is there, I will continue my Lexus buying at Lexus of Mt. Kisco. Great car buying services!

Dealer review
6/15/2015

"Fine Dealership"

Over a period of four years I have bought, and had serviced, three new automobiles through Dave Sturm and his associates. Very pleasant. Never a problem. This time Michael Day was also involved and was just as helpful as all the other personnel at this dealership. First class operation.

Michael Day

Very Satisfied Customer
6/14/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I was originally interested in a pre-owned ES 350 but decided that I wanted something sportier so Gene recommended driving the GS 350 which I did and liked it very much. I wound up purchasing a 2013 CPO GS 350 which I am very happy with. Gene is a great salesman who in addition to being very knowledgeable about the car, was also very helpful in making my decision regarding purchase versus lease. He didn't pressure me in any way, and was truly concerned about pleasing me as his customer. This was absolutely the best car purchasing experience that I've ever had.

Lexus01
6/07/2015

"Poor Customer Service Skills"

This dealer needs to train their staff and get them up to speed with the skills that are needed to be successful in today's business environment. This staff does not communicate as a team. A vehicle is one of the bigger purchases a person will make and this staff should make the consumer feel confident. When you are purchasing a quality vehicle like a Lexus you expect to receive the same level of quality from a customer service stand point. This staff needs to be held accountable. I hope the Scatterdays can use this review for training purposes and help improve the level of customer service one expects from a Lexus dealership.

Lexus of Mt Kisco responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Dear Lexus01, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We hope for a future opportunity to make this right for you. You may contact me anytime to voice your concerns. Sincerely, Eric Pagan General Manager Lexus of Mt. Kisco (203) 413-6079

Sam.b914
5/13/2015

"the best"

I gave the rating because I appreciated the way they handled me as a first time car buyer and the way that they complained the ins and outs about buying a new car

Reviews of Jeff Emch