Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2016 RC-F and 2016 NX200, the 2016 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 20156GS350, the versatile restyled 2016 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

M Corrado
9/21/2016

"The way it should be"

We went to Mount Kisco Lexus for the broad selection of used cars, but came away more impressed by the amazing service from Mike Maresca, Jeff Emch and the rest of the employees and staff. They made it easy to buy the car we wanted and offered the type of follow-up service that will keep us coming back! Congrats to Nerijus for running such a customer-focused enterprise.

Gwc123dealer
9/20/2016

"Great Dealership"

Salesman Albert Gonzalez was transparent, fair, respectful and a pleasure to work with. Same goes for Jeff Emch, Financial Services Manager. Both were also efficient and respectful of my time, and informative.

RXpert
9/12/2016

""Satisfaction Guaranteed!""

Lexus of Mount Kisco, with it's perfect location for Northern Westchester residents, is further exemplified by a superior management team, sales force, and service department. Every aspect of leasing my new 2016 RX 350 F Sport was superbly orchestrated. THANKS TEAM!

LX570lease
8/31/2016

"Awesome"

I cannot say enough about the care and attention we were given. Every need was met and when I needed to reschedule the delivery at the last minute, Albert did not blink an eye. What a pro! His technical knowledge of the car was impressive and he was willing to spend as much time as it took to feel comfortable with all the new features. The new design of the Lexus LX570 is gorgeous and drives like a dream. Couldn't be happier. Thank you, Albert!

NX200Tme
8/28/2016

"No Gimmicks"

I've had some negative experiences with car dealers in the past which had left me with bad feelings about buying a car. However, dealing with Lexus Mt. Kisco has changed that and I plan on sticking with Lexus as long as I can drive. Jeff and Albert were wonderful to work with. I traded in my Subaru and they went above and beyond to get me the best deal for my trade.

Lexus Rocks at Mt Kisco
8/26/2016

"Buying Experience"

A "top shelf" experience when buying my Lexus RX at Lexus of Mt. Kisco! Lindsay (sales consultant and technology specialist) and Jeff (Financial Services Manager) went that extra mile to make the whole process enjoyable. Lindsay was very knowledgeable, cooperative, gracious, patient, and always wore a smile that reflecting her desire to put the customer first! She is a delight and an asset to the dealership, for sure! Jeff had all the paperwork ready, answered all of my questions, and in a smooth, professional manner explained all the different extended warranty options available to me. He was certainly committed to handling any financial concern/need for me. A special thanks to the sales manager, Ched (forgive me if spelling is wrong), for also assisting in the buying experience!

happylexusowner
8/24/2016

"Stellar experience from beginning to end"

I can't speak highly enough about my experience with Lexus of Mt. Kisco. Every person with whom I dealt was truly a class act. Mike Tierney was extremely knowledgeable and patient as he explained all the features of the 2014 ES 350 that I ultimately bought, and he saw through every step of the sales process with great care and professionalism. Similarly, Jeff Emch in the Finance Department walked me through all of the decisions I needed to make and went out of his way to make sure I understood every component. These are extremely high caliber people. Not only do I love my new car, but I got an excellent value in terms of the price I paid for it and for the extended warranty and tire/wheel protection.

JLBento75
8/22/2016

"No Surprises, No Hassle & No nonsense negotiations."

The way buying a car should be. The staff at Lexus of Mt Kisco is excellent. They addressed our concerns and made the entire buying & trade in process a breeze.

Hondaguy4ever
8/08/2016

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

I was in the market for a low mileage pre-owned Honda CRV and located one on the internet at Lexus Of Mount Kisco. I called the dealership and spoke with Mike Tierney and just knew from the conversation this was going to be a great experience.. After visiting two Honda dealerships to look at similar cars, I met Mike at Lexus Of Mount Kisco and within 30 minutes we had a great deal on the car and on my trade. After taking a test drive and working out a few issues with the vehicle, I was filling out paperwork and setting up the delivery date. There was absolutely no pressure and they treated me much better than the Honda dealerships. I highly recommend Mike Tierney and Lexus Of Mount Kisco.

Mironcar
8/06/2016

"Fantastic Service and Success with Lexus of Mt. Kisco"

Let me begin by saying that I am from the Albany area of New York and am 2.5 hours away from Lexus of Mt. Kisco so it was not practical for me to drive there without an prior indication of how things would turn out . This was basically an internet-email-phone transaction with great personal service from Gene Moretti and Elgin Swift. The professional courtesy and refreshing fairness they displayed gave me all the assurance and confidence I needed to enter into a transaction with them. I knew that the vehicle I would buy from them would be in excellent condition in every way, I had not even seen a picture of the Lexus RX450H (but had test driven a few in my search) and they had only seen pictures of my trade so there was a lot that could easily go wrong with this transaction considering my trade was far from perfect. I must say with happiness that the dealer accepted my trade as is and honored the prearranged trade in value. They gave me the full prearranged value no questions asked. The professionals at Lexus of Mt Kisco were very service oriented since the beginning of my relationship with them back in April. Gene Moretti, my Sales Consultant, and/or Elgin Swift the Pre-owned Sales Manager would call me every time they had a Lexus RX450H that might possibly fit my needs and wants. Sometimes they would call just to say that they had nothing but were still looking for a Lexus for me. That's what I call exceptional service and good business. I tried to buy a car from New Country Lexus of Latham ( 10 minutes from my front door) but they treated me like I was an ignorant buyer but in reality it was a complete reversal in more than one way. Their contact number is: Lexus of Mt. Kisco, 914-421-3500, Gene Moretti Sales Consultant, Elgin Swift Pre-owned Sales Manager, Michael Libutti Finance Service Manager. Finally I would like to inform you that I purchased an additional 3 year extended warranty which covers the car in to the year 2023. I left the dealership with a good feeling. I drove the car home and it was perfect. I am so very impressed with Lexus of Mt Kisco that I will make the 2.5 hour drive to have them do the service on my Lexus RX450H

Reviews of Jeff Emch