Lexus of Mt Kisco

Lexus of Mt Kisco
Call
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2014 LS460, the 2014 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the New Sporty 2014 GS350, the versatile restyled 2015 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Mt. Kisco Lexus: Easy & Excellent "

WE had a wonderful experience at Mt. Kisco Lexus. We had been researching pre-owned CRVs for our 2nd car & found our way to Mt. Kisco. We were prepared for some kind of bait & switch, some kind of drama. None of that. Our sales associate, Gene, was no-nonsense, clear, upfront and easy to be around. There was no sales pressure, just clear information. The car was pristine. The other sales people & adminadstrative staff were all gracious and helpful. There was no smarmy sales pressure vibe at all in this place. It's about helping you get a car. Gene is very knowledgable about cars- not just Lexus. It was a pleasure to work with him. The dealership is located in a convienient location & offers car washing services after you purchase. I fully recommend this dealership.

"Outstanding service"

After visiting many dealerships I found Lexus of Mount Kisco to be outstanding for service, authenticity, knowledge and integrity. From the women at reception who ALWAYS offered me a beverage and a seat if I had to wait--for even a moment--to Eddy Pena, my sales consultant, to Jeff, Julius, Mike and Eric. It is clear to me that Lexus of Mount Kisco has a commitment to creating satisfied customers. Each and every person of the team provided me with direction, clarity and information to proceed in the process of acquiring a car that would suit my needs. Eddy Pena didn't sell me a car--he provided me with the information and tools to make the best choice for me. He did this by being available for every question, getting back to me quickly with answers and maintaining a high degree of professionalism. After the purchase of the car Eddy was available for further questions, helped me learn the new equipment and let me know he was always available for any questions. Thank you Eddy and the Mount Kisco Lexus Team.

"Great Experience"

Mike Tierney was probably the best sales person I have ever dealt with when leasing a vehicle. Not only is he professional, very knowledgeable about the car, he is extremely patient & has a warm friendly personality. I'm sure everyone likes Mike & enjoys working with him. Julius Kovacs is delightful to talk to & is a smart financial officer. He made the entire process quite painless! My experience with Lexus of Mt. Kisco was excellent & I'm certain the service dept. will be equally outstanding.

"Experience buying at Mt. Kisco Lexus"

The dealership of Lexus of Mt. Kisco is great. Everything about the facility is geared to ones comfort. Michal Bergman the salesmen I dealt with could not be more responsive. He made leasing my Lexus a painless experience. I definitely will teturn to this deaership when my lease in 3 years is up.

"Perfect!"

We just took delivery of our ES350 and couldn't be more pleased. Carlo (and the dealer-swap person, Barbara) scoured the country to find us exactly what we wanted, and the car was delivered absolutely perfectly. The price was in line and the quality of the sales experience could not have been better. It would be my pleasure to recommend this dealership, and the individuals we dealt with, to anyone.

"Best Purchase Experience Ever - 5 Star!!"

My husband David and I wish to express our sincere appreciation for the outstanding sales service we were given throughout our vehicle purchase by Mike Tierney. Mike was highly professional, very patient, courteous and knowledgeable. His exceptional service is what made us finally decide to purchase a Lexus at this dealership. We must also commend, Julius J. Kovacs, Financial Services Manager, who not only made the car purchase experience a breeze, but also enjoyable and memorable. Julius is awesome! ;-) We ALL love our beautiful Lexus GS 350 F Sport which by the way, is a "head turner". Thanks again Mike Tierney and Julius J. Kovacs for exceeding our expectations!! We highly recommend this dealership because of these two exceptional individuals. :-) David & Evelyn Santana

"New car purchase:Amazing sales experience beyond compare"

My husband and I purchased the new RX350 during the Golden Sales Opportunity Event. We met with Carlo Colombo (Sales Consultant) and Julius Kovacs (Financial Services) who together provided an amazing sales experience that was beyond compare. A consummate experienced professional, Carlo was both knowledgeable and personable, exceeding our expectations. We first met in his office to discuss both lease and purchase options and all available equipment features which were clearly explained. Then, we went out to the lot where we were presented with a variety of vehicles that met our color preferences and specifications. Carlo accommodated our desire to test drive the RX and we found the ride to be luxurious, quiet, and smooth as silk. Dealer made a great offer on price which included a 5 year Dent & Ding package. Both friendly, funny, and equally knowledgeable, Julius, explained the financial aspects point by point and provided us with cost savings service options which helped us choose the 5 yr. Lexus Luxury Care Program. Paperwork was seamless and delivery process comprehensive. The dealership is magnificently appointed and the sales and service staff amicable and supportive. The followup call from Carlo was a nice surprise and very much appreciated. "Love My Lexus!"

"Purchases of two new cars"

My husband and I went in to test drive a sedan that he was interested in. I then asked if I could test drive their rX450 Hybrid sUV as my suv, which i loved, was in need of replacement. My reservations about buying another SUV was that the gas mileage was terrible. With my new car being hybrid, that was corrected. And so, we bought the car. While we were there, my husband saw the IS350 sedan in the showroom. We went back two weeks later, and left with that car too. Our experience with the dealership was terrific. Their showroom is like a four star hotel, and the service is excellent. From our salesman, Michael Bergman, to the financial guy, Julius, all of our needs were met.

"Purchase of my new car"

Dealing with both Michael mostly and George as support when purchasing my new car was a great experience.Both gentleman were super.Also dealing with Julius was a blast. He made me comfortable and explained all of the necessary options available to me. He was also very funny. The sales manager Eric,went out of his way to find me the car that I wanted. Overall, my experience was outstanding and I would absolutely recommend Lexus of Mt. Kisco to anyone shopping for a new vehicle.

"Very professional & entirely focused on customer service. "

It was a very pleasurable experience dealing with my sales consultant, Jack Daniels. Very knowledgeable & took the time to explain the car & process. No pressure, just information. Great.

Michael Tierney