Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave,
Mt Kisco, New York 10549
Lexus of Mt Kisco Info
About Lexus of Mt Kisco

At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it’s our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus. From unparalleled customer service to world-class quality, we implement our high standards daily to meet your expectations by selling the finest New and Pre-owned Lexus cars ever built. Located in Mt. Kisco NY, Lexus of Mt. Kisco, an Elite Lexus Dealer. Serving the Tri-State Area. Visit us and experience how we go beyond customer expectation every day! Whether you’re pursuing a purchase or lease of a New or Pre-owned Lexus, our vast inventory unites uncompromising quality with grandeur. Our selection includes models from the All New 2016 RC-F and 2016 NX200, the 2016 ES350 and ES300 Hybrid to the Sporty 20156GS350, the versatile restyled 2016 RX350 and RX450h and our complete line of Eco Friendly Hybrids. Including a wide selection of limited F-sport editions. Our dealership also has an Excellent selection of Certified Pre-owned Lexus that’s perfect for you. As a Certified Lexus dealer in Mt. Kisco, we go above and beyond to implement our expertise and experience to assist your every need. Our goal is to provide the same rich, satisfying experience online that you will receive in our dealership. Call or visit Lexus of Mt. Kisco today to experience the finest luxury cars ever built. For service inquires, contact our Service Center, and for parts inquiries, please contact our Parts Center. Let Lexus of Mt. Kisco be your premier Lexus dealer! Conveniently located off of the Saw Mill Parkway at Kisco Avenue, Exit 37. Our professional and courteous sales staff await you. Here you will find knowledgeable and caring individuals who will listen, and earn your business. We believe in going beyond customer expectations every day! You can also visit our companion store, Lexus of Greenwich, located at 19 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT. Visit www.lexusofgreenwich.com call us at (203) 869-6700 for more information.

About Lexus of Mt Kisco

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Paul G.
5/02/2016

"NSAA (No Stress At All)"

The stark contrast between Lexus of Mt. Kisco and another dealership I visited was immediately tangible. I did not have to register with a receptionist, and have the next salesperson on deck assigned to me. I started talking with Kathy Policastro, and never turned back. Unusually calming and professional, Kathy gently led me through a discussion, the prospect of a purchase, and then with the steady hand of Ched Gelb, we all coalesced to the end result of my taking delivery on Saturday April 30th, of a 2016 RX 350. I actually undertsood how to operate the myriad functions after Kathy deftly explained them to me. What a pleasure. Took the vehicle today to the outlet in Central Valley. A great ride. The actual deal was also terrific. Thank you.

Ched Gelb

lexusfan

"Purchased new car"

This is our third time purchasing a Lexus from this dealership, and all three times have had Jeff Emch assist us. We had the pleasure of being assisted by Carlo Columbo once again additionally. This time another finance officer was scheduled to assist us with closing the deal, but we had to wait some time for that person to be available. Jeff stepped up and completed the necessary paper work with his usual competence, knowledge and pleasant personality. It was another 5-star experience with working with them both.

rob920

"Jeff Emch "

Jeff was very helpful. He mentioned various opportunities to me but didn't try to pressure me into buying them. I would go see him again.

robfern8
4/30/2016

"Great Experience"

We are repeat customers at Lexus of Mt. Kisco and the experience of doing business with them never disappoints. Nerijus and Kathy are great to work with on the sales side, and Jeff made the finance side easy and efficient.

mguerrera
4/17/2016

"Review of Lexus"

My experience at Lexus of Mt. Kisco was great! Both my sales rep, Mike Maresca and my financial services manager, Jeff Emch, were terrific. No pressure sales and you can tell they knew their business. A pleasure to work with!

Paulette
4/15/2016

"Excellent service department and customer service."

Was driving from Northern Connecticut to New York, it started raining and after a few minutes one of the windshield wipers snapped . I map quested the closest Lexus dealer to me which was Lexus of Mt.Kisco. Called them up and told them the problem, they asked me which model I had and connected me with the service department to let them know that I would be arriving within the half hour. Arrived at the dealership and was on my way within 20 minutes. This was not my usual Lexus dealer. Everything was done immediately, very professional, great service department and wonderful customer service.

Rvny2
4/12/2016

"Pleasant buying experience with no pressure to busy"

David Sturm and Katherine Policastro were great, at no time did I feel pressured to buy. They made me a great deal so I ended up leasing a new car. They have me as a customer for life.

Andrew F
4/05/2016

"Smooth Transaction, Kind & Professional Staff"

Purchased L/Certified 2014 IS350 F-Sport which is a fairly rare model to come by when buying used (largely IS250's in inventory). Pricing was very competitive and the negotiation was the easiest I've ever encountered. All my needs were met and the staff did everything possible to accommodate my schedule.

jaxkam
4/02/2016

"Professional & Courteous"

We knew we wanted to look at a Lexus but weren't sure which direction we wanted to go. Mike Marseca was very patient & respectful, explaining all of our options and helping us choose the best car that met our needs. He took time to understand what our needs were. When we finally chose it, he spent time going over the vehicle with me and then a second time with my wife. Jeff Emch went over our Finance options and was extremely helpful, professional and courteous. We're very happy with the car and satisfied with the experience.

Angela E.
4/01/2016

"Great customer service! "

My husband and I recently bought our first Lexus and it was the most pleasant buying experience. First of all, we absolutely love our car! The staff there is so friendly, efficient and professional!! A special thanks to our salesperson, Lindsay and finance manager, Jeff who were very helpful and attentive to our needs. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a Lexus!

Reviews of Jeff Emch