Lexus of Omaha

Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Lexus of Omaha Info

par61
7/29/2016

"Where's the customer service."

BUYERS BEWARE - Here I am, 6 months in trying to get a "three for one" protection claim resolved. Larry Vondra called me late at night back in March and I emailed him the documents he requested on March 8th. Sent a follow up email on March 19th. Left a voicemail on April 7th, April 25th, May 9th, May 25th, June 27th, and I haven't heard back from him at all. I even reached out to corporate and had a case manager involve, but nothing is being resolved. As Murphy's law would state, "all warranties expire until payment of invoice," and yet I still have a valid warranty until 2018. Don't allow the conniving Larry Vondra to throw you the pitch of warranties and all if he's simple going to ignore you if you try to file a claim.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for your time this weekend to discuss your claim issue. I hope that you feel satisfied with the resolution. Please reach out if there is anything more we can do for you. –Rob Mueting, General Manager

Jmay
1/27/2016

"Great service and deal"

Had a great experience at this dealership. It was my first car buying experience and the employee that worked with me was willing to come down on price to meet me where I wanted to be. They gave me a great experience and I definitely recommend going here. Came out with a new used car for an affordable price.

Michael J. Cohn

February 03, 2016

Glad to hear you got a great deal on the car you wanted. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We value any customer feedback and recommendations. Best -Rob Mueting, General Manager

Jay Scott
12/16/2015

"Lexus does house calls!"

My wife's RX wouldn't start. It's almost 5 years old and needed a new battery. Jeff From Lexus of Omaha came to the house and installed it! Seriously! She was rolling in 30 minutes from the time she called them. All this for about $25 more than a battery costs at a parts store. Wow! Just another reason she won't even consider anything but a Lexus.

Jeff Sagedal

February 03, 2016

We're glad to hear that Jeff got your wife's car serviced so quickly. He makes customer service his focus. If you're concerned about anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

JJ
7/13/2015

"Will be back"

This was our first new vehicle purchase ever, and it really could not have gone any better. All three times we visited the dealership prior to picking up our RX350, we were asked several times by different employees if there was anything they could get for us. Someone was always cleaning the dealership too- not just wiping off a table but actually getting down on their hands and knees and wiping the bottoms of window frames and the floor. I am an extremely detailed and organized person, and their operation was exactly the way I like to see things done. I am a big records keeper person, and Eric Murray went out of his way to make us feel comfortable asking for anything. I also appreciated how if Eric or Jason didn't know the answer to one of my questions, they wouldn't blow me off- they would actually admit they didn't know and then they'd find out the correct answer. The negotiation process was fun and we always felt welcome to be there. We left feeling they genuinely wanted us to feel we were taken care of, and that we were now a part of their dealership family. We will absolutely return next time we need a vehicle.

Eric Murray, Jason Fredricks

July 17, 2015

First, Congrats on your first car purchase! That's always an exciting moment. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review about your experience at Lexus of Omaha. Exceptional customer service is always our priority and I'm glad to hear that Eric guided you through the entire process, even seeking out answers he didn't know. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions or anything else you need. Enjoy your new RX350! Best --Rob Mueting, General Manager

KSautter
6/26/2015

"Repeat Performance"

I had an excellent first experience when I purchase my first Lexus almost 8 years ago. Although I had my eye on another car (Mercedes), we decided to drop by and test drive a few used cars. Rusty went above and beyond to make sure I was choosing the right car that I would be happy with for many years to come. On the last test drive, he brought around a beautiful RX350 that had just been traded in (not on the lot yet). This "test drive", just to see how the RX drives, turned out to be the one! Love how easy Rusty was to work with, no pressure, and he stayed late to finalize everything. He made us feel very special. The entire buying experience was world-class once again. Not sure that I'll ever purchase another vehicle anywhere else.

Rusty Russell

Road Tripper
6/21/2015

"My perfect match"

Jeff Bahnsen helped me find my perfect match in a certified pre-owned RX350. He was pleasant, knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra mile. I took an entire month to make my decision and he was so patient. Larry Vondra in the business dept. Also was pleasant and efficient. Mike Hilding, my delivery specialist went over everything at delivery. Lexus of Omaha is a great place to buy a car.

melk79
6/17/2015

"First Class Experience"

Michael Cohn was a great salesman. He provided excellent advice and wasn't pushy. Michael and management were very helpful letting us have an extended overnight test drive to really take the car through its paces in our regular daily life. The dealership is brand new and beautiful. They are very hospitable and provide coffee, snacks and other beverages when you have to wait. We were looking for a specific used model that probably is very common at a Lexus dealer, so we ended up purchasing elsewhere this time around. However, given the experience with Michael and the dealership, I hope my next car is purchased here.

Michael Cohn

Brian1307
6/16/2015

"Greatest Car Buying Experience"

We were looking for a used car for our daughter and decided to stop by because we saw a CRV advertised on the website. It was lightly raining, but Rusty Russell came out and met us with a friendly smile and a strong handshake. Rusty showed us the CRV and listened to what we were looking for in a car. Rusty was able to relate the different safety features and car considerations for a new driver because he has just went through that as a parent. I thought it was especially nice that he really listened to what my 15 year old had to say. Rusty then suggested several other cars to look out so we could compare and contrast. He had suggested several vehicles that were great fits for our needs. Rusty spent the time to show us the service department and we were really impressed with how that process works. After test driving a couple cars we decided to go with the CRV. At no time was Rusty ever that "pushy" salesman. He seemed to know when to speak up to answer our questions and when to give us our privacy to discuss amongst ourselves. Rusty was really patient and helpful as we were explaining the car buying process to our daughter. Jay in the finance department was great also. He was helpful in getting the car loan set up and quick and efficient with all the paperwork. He too, was very patient as we explained everything to our daughter. Fred, the sales manager, was friendly and reassuring. Overall I was thoroughly impressed with the friendly professionalism of the staff at Lexus of Omaha. We are very happy with our decision to buy a vehicle from Lexus of Omaha. The professionalism of the staff made this a truly enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend visiting Rusty Russell at Lexus of Omaha to purchase your next vehicle.

Rusty Russell

bernies
6/10/2015

"Great job"

Jeff Bahnsen did an outstanding job in helping me with my car search. he was respectful of my time, budget and the type of car I was looking for. Head to Lexus of Omaha for a great car buying experience!

Finallybuying
6/06/2015

"Good experience"

I've worked with Jeff Bahnsen over the past few months to purchase a vehicle. He was not the typical "pushy, pressuring" car salesman. He was respectful and helpful. The dealer was extremely helpful with the financing experience.