Lexus of Omaha

Good

Lexus of Omaha
Lexus of Omaha Info

"Customer Service."

Both Geri Topolski and Curtis Smith had gone above and beyond for me and made me feel like my business was very important to the company. I have never received customer service as top notch as this before. Lexus as a company should be proud to have individuals who excel at their jobs and make people wanting to come back. I want to show my gratitude towards Geri and Curtis, I appreciate all that they do and would recommend them in a heart beat.

I worked with Geri Topolski and Curtis Smith

September 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction working with our team here at Lexus of Omaha. Geri and Curtis do an excellent job of catering to our customers to make sure they are given the attention they deserve and quality customer service. I am happy to hear you look forward to coming back to our dealership--we look forward to having you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thank you--Rob Mueting, General Manager.

"Overall experience"

I was very impressed with the friendliness and honesty of Pat Wallace during my trade negotiations. I felt that Pat had my best interest at heart and served his employer well. I had a couple of issues that needed resolved and Pat took it upon himself to make things right and have a satisfied customer. I am a satisfied customer.

Pat Wallace

May 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! At Lexus of Omaha, customer care and satisfaction is our main priority and I am pleased to hear that Pat was able to make you feel comfortable. Enjoy your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thank you--Rob Mueting, General Manager.

"Terrible Customer Service Dealership stated replacing..."

Terrible Customer Service Dealership stated replacing said part would cure my vehicle problem. I responded said parts were still under warranty, but Denso brand not Lexus. Dealership insisted replacing Denso part would cure my vehicle problems (although Denso was still under warranty). Let me also point out, Denso makes many part for Lexus and is even the manufacture of Lexus ECU. I replaced said parts at dealer recommendation, but parts did not solve car problem. I requested my service rep to addressed I replaced warranty parts unnecessarily and should not have to incur complete cost of parts because I only replaced parts at dealer recommendation. Customer service rep stated there was nothing he could do. But wait! It gets worse. I contacted two members at Lexus dealership to address my concern. One person whom was in management, the other was in customer relation. My emails were COMPLETELY IGNORED by BOTH PARTIES. Ignoring a customer that had a concern exacerbates the situation. Due to the poor service I received, I could never recommend this Lexus dealership as they clearly treated me as they could care less about me as a customer spending money at their establishment.

Nick, Brad,Jocelin,Mr.Smith

frankstewart1237 responded to this review

March 14, 2014

I was contacted by Lexus of Omaha and this end up being a mix up due to the fact Lexus was in transition to moving into a new facility. Mr. Smith contacted me and was very accommodating. My initial contact with Mr. Smith reflected superb customer service, so I really appreciated the fact I was re-contacted and provided an explanation on what had happen with my initial issues. Mr. Smith addressing my concerns has rebuilt my trust in Lexus of Omaha & its employees like Mr. Smith that will ensure I'm a life time Lexus customer. Lexus is symbolized by perfection and world class customer service, I can say I've experience all of this now.

March 14, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is important to us to ensure our customers are given the best services possible and I am sorry if we were not successful at doing so. By no means did we intend to upset you, or ignore you in any way and I apologize that you felt that way. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us know the areas where we need to focus on improving, and customer service and satisfaction is our main priority. I am glad that we were able to come to an agreeable solution to your concerns. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you going forward. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

"When I first got my Rav4, I was pleased with the salesman..."

When I first got my Rav4, I was pleased with the salesman that helped us through the process. Within two weeks of having the vehicle, it went in for a minor fix and I couldn't have been any more displeased with the customer service. I had to be to work and the lady (who I cannot remember the name of) looked at me as if she wanted to say "how is that my problem." Luckily, they were able to get me a loaner car for a day so they could repair the minor fix. Not two weeks later, a more serious fix had to be done. Geri e-mailed my mom asking if they had gotten me a loaner car and, after my mom had replied, got nothing in return. Next, they overnighted the part to my address instead of the company that was going to fix is. I called them about it, Alex seemed as if he wanted to work with me in getting a loaner car for their mistake. I get a call back from Ryan stating I was unable to receive a loaner car for the "duration of the process." I asked him why and he was very unhelpful with the response; stating the same thing again. They seemed to not have taken into account the reasons as to why I would need a loaner (work, taking my son to daycare, etc), which made me very displeased. I am seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere because of the lack of customer service training in the place of business after my vehicle gets fixed. After this, I want nothing to do with a company that does not treat the customer with respect as well as does not understand the customers concerns. Buy a vehicle from here? Yes. Go back for repairs or other concerns? Absolutely not. Very unsatisfied.

Geri, Alex, Ryan

March 11, 2014

On behalf of Lexus of Omaha, I would like to express my sincerest apologies regarding your recent experience at our dealership. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us learn where we need to improve our services to better meet our customers’ expectations. We certainly never intended to offend you in any way. If you have time and are willing, I would like the opportunity to personally speak with you so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-333-6400. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

"Don't ever talk to Brad about getting work done to..."

Don't ever talk to Brad about getting work done to you car because he will change the paperwork behind your back and charge you $2,163 and say it's only $21.63. They are a bunch of rip offs at Lexus of Omaha.

Brad & Brent

November 21, 2013

On behalf of Lexus of Omaha, I would like to express my sincerest apologies that we were not successful at providing you with anything less than an exceptional experience. It was never our intention to mislead you in anyway and I am sorry about any confusion that you may have experienced. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail regarding your concern so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please call me at a time that is most convenient for you at 402-333-6400. I look forward to your call. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

"My recent buying experience at Lexus of Omaha was..."

My recent buying experience at Lexus of Omaha was excellent. Jason was knowledgeable and professional, yet, he made the entire process fun and easy. Not once did I feel "pressured" into making a decision, and when it came time for negotiations, he was fair, honest and upfront. I purchased the car not only because of the price, but because of the OUTSTANDING customer service I received from Jason and the entire staff. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Lexus of Omaha has earned my trust and future business.

Jason Fredricks

May 08, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! Jason is a staple member to our team here and I am happy to hear that he was able to provide you with a professional, easy and fun purchasing experience. We work hard to make sure our customers leave happy and get the best deal possible Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you in the future for any additional sales or service needs you may have. Thank you—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

"Avoid this place"

All I can say is poor customer service, phony sales people and overpriced dressed up Toyotas. Do yourself a favor if you want a Lexus and premium service go to Kansas City.

Service Dept and Management

February 04, 2013

On behalf of Lexus of Omaha, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you have encountered at our dealership. Your feedback is important to us as we are constantly looking for areas in which we can improve. I assure you it was never our intention to make you feel less valued in any way. Customer service is something we take very seriously and I am sorry you left with uneasy feelings toward us. I understand we have been in contact and have attempted to correct the issues at hand, but have been unsuccessful at finding reasonable agreement. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to regain your trust and respect as we are open to suggestions. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager

"Our Lexus journey started with a phone call to the..."

Our Lexus journey started with a phone call to the dealership with a request to test drive the RX 350 AWD. Jeff Bahnsen answered my questions and set up a time convenient for me to come in and test drive an RX 350. Jeff was timely in his responses via e-mail and friendly on the phone. I so appreciated his approach and everyone I met at the dealership was courteous and went out of their way to make sure I was being taken care of. I fell in love with the Lexus. We have been Infiniti drivers for the last 10 years. I think this may be the first of many Lexus vehicles I will lease and we may even convert my husband before his next purchase in 2014. Casey LeMaster spent 2 hours with us the morning we picked up our new vehicle. He was thorough in his overview and demonstration of the vehicle's technology and overall operation. He made sure we understood everything before we drove off the lot. Never in our 30 years of purchasing and leasing vehicles have we experienced such excellent customer service. Bravo Lexus of Omaha!!

Jeff Bahnsen, Casey LeMaster, Larry Vondra

December 20, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am happy to hear that Jeff was able to answer all of your questions regarding the Lexus RX350 in a timely manner. We certainly hope you enjoy your new Lexus and look forward to continuing this professional relationship. Find us on Facebook for future savings. Thank you—Rob Mueting, General Manager

"We have been long-time customers of Lexus of Omaha, back..."

We have been long-time customers of Lexus of Omaha, back to when they first opened. This dealership not only has exceptional automobiles, but prides itself in having the absolutely BEST staff. They listen to your needs, and provide above beyond service; both before and after the sale. Their service department has knowledgeable advisors and technicians; they do not try to 'sell' you what you don't need. Absolutely the highest ratings.

Patrick Wallace, Casey (delivery)

November 09, 2012

Thank you for taking some time to leave these kind words about our dealership and staff. We absolutely pride ourselves in having great staff, but also providing our customers’ with the best possible experience. We look forward to working with you in the future for any sales or service needs you may have. Thank you!—Rob Mueting, General Manager

"Listened to my needs, recommended a vehicle to fill..."

Listened to my needs, recommended a vehicle to fill those and price, extremely knowledgable/friendly, benefits to customers phenomenal following a sale the continued customer service is great.

Scott Schubert , Vito

October 30, 2012

We are very happy to hear that our team at Lexus of Omaha was able to guide you in the right direction and provide you with such a phenomenal experience! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to continuing this professional relationship with you! Thank you—Rob Mueting, General Manager