Lexus of Omaha

Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Lexus of Omaha Info

bartoli64
2/16/2015

"Wow! This Dealership sets the standard!"

This is one first class operation. From the state of the art facility to the professionalism of the staff. Jennifer was on top of every aspect of the sale, from my initial contact to her personally delivering my car to the airport when I flew in to pick it up! I found this beautiful Jag online searching car fax reports that had been ordered, emailed the dealership around midnight looking for pics and had a response at 8:00 am the next morning! This was before the dealership had even listed the car for sale. Jason in the finance department made the paperwork end of things a breeze and was instrumental in helping me evaluate extended warranty options that had he not informed me of the details of how they work, I wouldn't have even considered this valuable option. If you are looking to buy new or used, you won't go wrong with this first class operation.

Jennifer Miletti - Jason Fredrichs

February 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Lexus of Omaha. Customer service and satisfaction is our main priority and I am glad to hear that we have been able to exceed your expectations and get you such a great deal on your new vehicle. We want to provide our customers with the best car buying experience possible. Thank you for your business and your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future when the time is right.Thank you--Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Lexusrx350
2/13/2015

"Do not purchase a 2015 Lexus rx350. Very poor quality. "

This vehicle should be stopped for production. Very cheaply made and is over priced from the top to the bottom of the vehicle. Totally could be purchased at a much lower price for what you get. What a mistake it was purchasing another Lexus. The 2007 lexus was so worth the price but the 2015 Lexus is nothing more than a plastic toy you get from the gum ball machine. The Omaha Lexus Co does not stand behind the products they sell. Nothing more than a $35,000 rip off. This price is up and beyond the great 2007 trade in that Lexus of Omaha probably sold for $24 grand. Don't buy a Lexus.

Micky anderson, Geri Topolski, Sandra Witt, Jim Endebrock, Jim Goll, Brian Jacobs, Mike Kraft, Brent Mareno, Scott Draper

February 25, 2015

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new Lexus RX350. If you are interested, I would like to speak with you in further detail so we can discuss possible options that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-333-6400. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

strawberry8
11/10/2014

"very good person to deal with"

he knew what I was looking for when he found the vehicle I wanted call me and set up a test drive highly recommend him.

Jonathan champoux

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for your business and your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I certainly hope you enjoy your new-to-you vehicle! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with your future automotive needs. Thank you--Rob Mueting, General Manager.

bigsek
10/01/2014

""It was a good day at Lexus of Omaha""

My wife and I, had a wondewrful experience at Lexus of Omaha the other night. Our sales consultant was Julia Stephenson, and she was great! Not once did we feel pressured, she was very professional and knowledgable, it was ias if we were old friends. And I left with a car I love. Larry Vondra, was awesome as well! I wasnt able to get my 2014 GS 300 that night, but in a year or so, I will be coming back to Lexua of Omaha to get my 2016 GS 300:) On behalf of my wife and I, I'd like to thank the whole team at Lexus of Omaha, Thank you!

Larry Vondra

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. At Lexus of Omaha, we put our customers above all and I am glad to hear that our team was able to take such great care of you. We want our customers to be comfortable and confident in their purchase. I hope you enjoy your new GS 300. We look forward to working with you again when you're ready to upgrade! Bests--John Langland, General Manager.

HilareeWalter
9/11/2014

"Customer Service."

Both Geri Topolski and Curtis Smith had gone above and beyond for me and made me feel like my business was very important to the company. I have never received customer service as top notch as this before. Lexus as a company should be proud to have individuals who excel at their jobs and make people wanting to come back. I want to show my gratitude towards Geri and Curtis, I appreciate all that they do and would recommend them in a heart beat.

I worked with Geri Topolski and Curtis Smith

September 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction working with our team here at Lexus of Omaha. Geri and Curtis do an excellent job of catering to our customers to make sure they are given the attention they deserve and quality customer service. I am happy to hear you look forward to coming back to our dealership--we look forward to having you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thank you--Rob Mueting, General Manager.

rvrtiska
5/26/2014

"Overall experience"

I was very impressed with the friendliness and honesty of Pat Wallace during my trade negotiations. I felt that Pat had my best interest at heart and served his employer well. I had a couple of issues that needed resolved and Pat took it upon himself to make things right and have a satisfied customer. I am a satisfied customer.

Pat Wallace

May 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! At Lexus of Omaha, customer care and satisfaction is our main priority and I am pleased to hear that Pat was able to make you feel comfortable. Enjoy your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future sales or service needs. Thank you--Rob Mueting, General Manager.

frankstewart1237
3/09/2014

"Terrible Customer Service Dealership stated replacing..."

Terrible Customer Service Dealership stated replacing said part would cure my vehicle problem. I responded said parts were still under warranty, but Denso brand not Lexus. Dealership insisted replacing Denso part would cure my vehicle problems (although Denso was still under warranty). Let me also point out, Denso makes many part for Lexus and is even the manufacture of Lexus ECU. I replaced said parts at dealer recommendation, but parts did not solve car problem. I requested my service rep to addressed I replaced warranty parts unnecessarily and should not have to incur complete cost of parts because I only replaced parts at dealer recommendation. Customer service rep stated there was nothing he could do. But wait! It gets worse. I contacted two members at Lexus dealership to address my concern. One person whom was in management, the other was in customer relation. My emails were COMPLETELY IGNORED by BOTH PARTIES. Ignoring a customer that had a concern exacerbates the situation. Due to the poor service I received, I could never recommend this Lexus dealership as they clearly treated me as they could care less about me as a customer spending money at their establishment.

Nick, Brad,Jocelin,Mr.Smith

frankstewart1237 responded to this review

March 14, 2014

I was contacted by Lexus of Omaha and this end up being a mix up due to the fact Lexus was in transition to moving into a new facility. Mr. Smith contacted me and was very accommodating. My initial contact with Mr. Smith reflected superb customer service, so I really appreciated the fact I was re-contacted and provided an explanation on what had happen with my initial issues. Mr. Smith addressing my concerns has rebuilt my trust in Lexus of Omaha & its employees like Mr. Smith that will ensure I'm a life time Lexus customer. Lexus is symbolized by perfection and world class customer service, I can say I've experience all of this now.

March 14, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is important to us to ensure our customers are given the best services possible and I am sorry if we were not successful at doing so. By no means did we intend to upset you, or ignore you in any way and I apologize that you felt that way. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us know the areas where we need to focus on improving, and customer service and satisfaction is our main priority. I am glad that we were able to come to an agreeable solution to your concerns. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you going forward. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

VernFoos
3/05/2014

"When I first got my Rav4, I was pleased with the salesman..."

When I first got my Rav4, I was pleased with the salesman that helped us through the process. Within two weeks of having the vehicle, it went in for a minor fix and I couldn't have been any more displeased with the customer service. I had to be to work and the lady (who I cannot remember the name of) looked at me as if she wanted to say "how is that my problem." Luckily, they were able to get me a loaner car for a day so they could repair the minor fix. Not two weeks later, a more serious fix had to be done. Geri e-mailed my mom asking if they had gotten me a loaner car and, after my mom had replied, got nothing in return. Next, they overnighted the part to my address instead of the company that was going to fix is. I called them about it, Alex seemed as if he wanted to work with me in getting a loaner car for their mistake. I get a call back from Ryan stating I was unable to receive a loaner car for the "duration of the process." I asked him why and he was very unhelpful with the response; stating the same thing again. They seemed to not have taken into account the reasons as to why I would need a loaner (work, taking my son to daycare, etc), which made me very displeased. I am seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere because of the lack of customer service training in the place of business after my vehicle gets fixed. After this, I want nothing to do with a company that does not treat the customer with respect as well as does not understand the customers concerns. Buy a vehicle from here? Yes. Go back for repairs or other concerns? Absolutely not. Very unsatisfied.

Geri, Alex, Ryan

March 11, 2014

On behalf of Lexus of Omaha, I would like to express my sincerest apologies regarding your recent experience at our dealership. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us learn where we need to improve our services to better meet our customers’ expectations. We certainly never intended to offend you in any way. If you have time and are willing, I would like the opportunity to personally speak with you so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-333-6400. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

amyjosie9
11/13/2013

"Don't ever talk to Brad about getting work done to..."

Don't ever talk to Brad about getting work done to you car because he will change the paperwork behind your back and charge you $2,163 and say it's only $21.63. They are a bunch of rip offs at Lexus of Omaha.

Brad & Brent

November 21, 2013

On behalf of Lexus of Omaha, I would like to express my sincerest apologies that we were not successful at providing you with anything less than an exceptional experience. It was never our intention to mislead you in anyway and I am sorry about any confusion that you may have experienced. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail regarding your concern so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please call me at a time that is most convenient for you at 402-333-6400. I look forward to your call. Sincerely—Rob Mueting, General Manager.

angelaknickman
5/07/2013

"My recent buying experience at Lexus of Omaha was..."

My recent buying experience at Lexus of Omaha was excellent. Jason was knowledgeable and professional, yet, he made the entire process fun and easy. Not once did I feel "pressured" into making a decision, and when it came time for negotiations, he was fair, honest and upfront. I purchased the car not only because of the price, but because of the OUTSTANDING customer service I received from Jason and the entire staff. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Lexus of Omaha has earned my trust and future business.

Jason Fredricks

May 08, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! Jason is a staple member to our team here and I am happy to hear that he was able to provide you with a professional, easy and fun purchasing experience. We work hard to make sure our customers leave happy and get the best deal possible Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you in the future for any additional sales or service needs you may have. Thank you—Rob Mueting, General Manager.