Lexus of Queens

Charlie Villa

Terry Sanichar, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Queens

Terry Sanichar

October 31, 2016

"Second time car buyer in the last 3 years"

- aperk189

I want to start by saying Julio is the man! Julio is the type of person that treats people with the upmost respect. He just didn’t just ask how I was doing but how my family was doing and what has been going on since three last ago when I bought the last car. Julio really wanted to know how I was doing personally. It was like we were best friends who haven’t seen each other in a while, hit it off again instantly. Behind reconnecting again, he had all the paperwork taken care of when I got there so we didn’t have to waste any time. Julio took the time to go over everything to make sure it was correct and up to my standard (don’t worry everything was correct ha). This is business 101 and very efficient which I appreciated. Next was the finance manager who was just as equally friendly and professional. He asked me a number of personal questions to try and get to know. He didn’t try to “hustle” me out of more money and buy anything I wasn’t comfortable with. This is how the car dealership industry should be instead of people’s common misconception. When you go to Lexus of Queens you are treated with nothing else but the best as if everyone was a member of their own family. I would also like to take a second and tell you how clean the waiting area was and how comfortable. When you walk into the waiting room, it looks inviting from the seats, to the newspapers, to the food, etc. There are plenty of seating, drinks, snacks, bagels & coffee for everyone. Most dealership just have a few cars but not Lexus of Queens. Everything is first class here.

September 22, 2016

"Recent auto purchase"

- loujohn

We recently purchased an auto through Lexus of Queens. We worked with Lou D'Angelo who is professional, courteous and very helpful. We are very happy with our new auto and would definitely recommend Lexus of Queens.

September 17, 2016

"fast and easy"

- Lexusfanns365

i recently came in to get several things done. i had been putting off having to come here because dealerships in general are very dreadful and the last few times ive been here it was just as brutally slow and unorganized. well i should have just came in sooner because now everything is amazing. the pre owned department has made a complete 180 since Mike M. joined. He used to be a tech guy but now he is assisting the pre owned manager and department. really i should say he is the pre owned department. he was able to help me with all my issues from getting new batteries in the fobs and got me all weather mats and chargers and whatever else i could think of without a question and all with a smile. hell be glad to help with any inquiry what so ever so dont dread going there like i did and just go in and ask for mike.

Lexus of Queens, Long Island City, NY, 11101