Lexus of Queens

4040 Northern Blvd.,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Lexus of Queens Info
About Lexus of Queens

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of Queens

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

April/Lee
1/14/2015

"Used car buy"

Flew up from South Carolina to purchase a pre-owned SUV they had for sale. Salesman Travis Naja had assited me over the phone via texting and phone conversations throughout my decision to purchase this vehicle. I was met at the airport and treated great by everyone involved. I'm am very satisfied with the entire transaction. Would highly recommend Queens Lexus to someone looking to buy a vehicle. Thanks for your service....Duncan Lee Barringer

January 15, 2015

Hello again, Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. I am glad that you both were happy with the transaction and that you had a successful trip to New York! I am always here to assist you with your vehicle questions. You can reach me at, (866) 504-0980. Travis Naja

abraham808
12/17/2014

"Please find another Dealer. I beg you."

It is very disappointing to me the way i'm was treated at Lexus of Queens. I bought a 2008 Lexus GS350 from here. The car was sold to me after being in an accident(this was never communicated to me) and the car fax was never given to me after I asked numerous times. Every time I asked for the car fax the subject was changed. So I complained to the Better Business Bureau. At that time Ken Wartel (the manager) gave me a 2 years oil service and finally sent a "wheel and tire" warranty that was promised from the start. The car had a shaking while driving. I took it to Mavis (a friend worked there) and they told me that all the rims are bent. I brought it in and the techinican told me all rims are bent. So i tought i would make use of this Tire and Wheel warranty. When I get there. Lexus of Queens had NO RECORD of this wheel and tire warranty. I had to send a copy of the warranty. This was very odd.. This to me seemed like a scam. How can a company offer a warranty but no one could find it? I had 4 of my rims bent at the time of the visit in October 2013. Only 2 were changed. Rohan told me then that the warranty company will not change all the rims and tires. That i had to come back. This to me is also a scam. I brought the car back again in August 2014 and asked them to change the rear rims and they only changed one. Another Scam. The car was brought back yet again, The tire has a nail in it. The warranty company would not honor the warranty. The rim and the tire will not be changed once again. Because the tread is low. Now a year has gone by since my first request to change the rim and tire a This is a scam. I'm being promised something by Lexus of Queens but they left out the part, the warranty company picks and chooses what they want to replace. This is a scam. Some words of advice to help the dealership run honestly: 1) If the car has been in an accident please let the customer know. 2) When a customer asks for a CARFAX before the time of sale, please provide it. 3) Please do not offer this wheel and tire package to ANYONE without giving them the details of what this stupid warranty is. Please stop scamming your customers.

Rohan, Maria, Ken

lashama.norman
12/14/2014

"The general sales manager Richard Emerson is great at lying "

he is the worstthe only thing nice about him are his glasses a real con artist this guy is more crooked than the letter S when I went over the figures with him for my wife lease this guy acted very indignant he was condescendingand his figures were off 29 dollars a month which came to $754 over the course of the lease make sure you have your homework done with this guy or I guarantee he's going to try to launch into space furthermore check the reviews on the Better Business Bureau. Lexus of Queens is not an accredited company furthermore on a scale from A + to the letter F Lexus of Queens is a F and if you don't believe me just google it.

sers228
12/12/2014

"excellent"

Steve, this is my 5th lexus, and my first from lexus of queens. Raj Paul was great. extremely professional and efficient. was happy to answer all my questions, and gave me a great deal. Chris, took the time to show me all about the new car, with patience and knowledge. will definitely be coming back when my lease is up.

Raj Paul, Chris

December 15, 2014

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it is greatly appreciated. Congratulations again on your new vehicle. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any car related issues or concerns. You can reach me at, (866) 504-0980. Raj Paul Murjani

Dannyyen
12/01/2014

"Lexus"

Awesome dealership, no hidden charge, Victor baab is very very helpful. Get the Lexus es 350 5000 below kbb value very happy customer. Worth 2 hr driving.

Victor baab

December 02, 2014

Good afternoon, I would like thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation. It was my pleasure to assist you and I look forward to having the opportunity to help you again, in the future. If you feel you need help answering any of your vehicle questions, please feel free to call me at, (866) 504-0980. Victor Baab

stanley.markowitz.5
11/19/2014

"Lexus of Queens always exceeds my best expectations"

This is my 5th RX350 including my 4th from this dealership. Based on my personal experience and anecdotal information from my friends, there is no comparison to other Lexus dealerships --- in terms of sales, leases and service. Their customer service practice and quality workmanship is the best. All other car dealers could raise their standards by copying Lexus of Queens" practices and procedures.

Josh Valle

November 19, 2014

Hello again, I would like to thank you for your feedback and recommendation, both are greatly appreciated. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and hearing that you were satisfied with your dealership experience, makes me happy. I would also like to remind you that you can always reach us in the event you should require further assistance with your vehicle. The number to reach us is, (866) 517-8553. Best of luck! Ken Wartel General Manager

stefco
10/31/2014

"As always, The Best!"

I have purchased six cars from Lexus of Queens and now my wife and I are picking up her brand-new 2015 RX 350 F sport! Nothing but the best service of any Lexus dealer I've ever been to and I've been to a few! I also own Mercedes and Maseratti and their level of service doesn't come close. Maybe only Ferarri. The staff is very friendly and professional. Ken, Peter, Howard and Richard are the best. Thanks guys!

Peter LoBianco

October 31, 2014

On behalf of everyone at Lexus of Queens, we would like to thank you for your kind feedback. I personally would like to congratulate you and your wife on the new RX 350 F SPORT and wish you both nothing but health and happiness, while driving it. Remember, if either of you should require further assistance with your vehicle, please reach me at (866) 504-0980. Best wishes! Ken Wartel General Manager

aplaksin
10/27/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE THANKS TO TRAVIS, CHUN AND LENIN"

Great dealership with representatives who are willing to go above and beyond to help. Travis, Chun and Lenin are amazing. They helped me lease a fully loaded RX350 and taught me how to use all of its features in 3 hours. A big thank you!

Travis, Chun, Lenin

October 27, 2014

Hello again, On behalf of everyone at Lexus of Queens, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I'm happy to learn that I was able to aid in providing you with a Sales experience that you were satisfied with and I wish you luck with your new RX 350! If you should ever require assistance with your car related issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach me at, (866) 504-0980.

Ikenna Odimgbe
10/21/2014

"Travis is one of the best and honest sales man to date"

A nice place to purchase a great vehicle from a great sales man. I went to get a used 2011 Toyota corolla and was helped by a gentle and kind sales consultant Travis Naja. After so much search from numerous dealership, I finally found a nice car without ANY pressure. I bought the vehicle that i like that same week. "Smooth no pressure selling". I felt so comfortable working with Travis. I want to thank Travis for his patience and professionalism. Any dealership that has this man as a sales consultant is a very lucky company.

Travis Naja

October 21, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to know that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided to you. I would like to wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle and would also like to remind you that we are here to answer all of your vehicle questions. You can reach us at, (866) 504-0980, if you should ever require further assistance. Travis Naja

Lupe Rodriguez
9/23/2014

"Great Experience at Lexus Queens"

We were lucky enough to find our used car at Lexus of Queens. The customer service from our salesman Raj was outstanding! He answered all our questions promptly and put special attention to detail. He made sure our car was ready to go and handled the smallest of details in a prompt fashion and a friendly attitude . He made our experience easy and stress free. Lexus of Queens was professional and meticulous!

Raj

September 24, 2014

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez, I would like to thank you for your feedback and am also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the Sales experience that was provided to you both. I wish you luck with your new vehicle and would like to remind you that we are here to answer all of your questions, if they should arise. You can reach us at, (866) 504-0980. Ken Wartel General Manager

Reviews of Travis Naja