Lexus of Queens

4040 Northern Blvd.,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Lexus of Queens Info
About Lexus of Queens

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of Queens

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ujinsung
7/15/2016

"Great Service!"

I bought a used 2013 Lexus CT 200h from Lexus of Queens. Matthew Villacis was very professional, knowledgeable. Whatever I asked he did his best to find out the solution and provide right information to make right decision for me. For example he gave me the all weather car mats as a gift, and he replaced a tire when I asked for it. He is the best salesman! I highly recommend the dealership and Matthew.

Matthew Villacis

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Matthew Villacis, Lexus of Queens.

SimoneG
6/26/2016

"The Best Car Experience Ever!"

The best thing that could've happened to me is when Lauren answered the phone when I called Lexus of Queens to acquire about a Lexus. Lauren was great!! She worked hard to get me in a car and secure a great auto insurance rate with a great broker!! Congratulations on your new baby!!!!! Other great people that I met was Alex, ALEX YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! He helped me secure a great rate for financing. And Chris was so helpful when explaining my car's "how to" functions. Beautiful environment and excellent customer service. I am a forever Lexus owner and will continue to upgrade with Lexus of Queens.

Alex, Lauren and Chris

June 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Lauren Maramba, Lexus of Queens.

John Citak
6/18/2016

"Best leasing experience ever!"

Me and my wife leased RX 350 from Lexus of Queens and I can easily say it was one of the best experiences we've ever had. First of all this place treats you like you are their best customer from the moment you walk in. We did a test drive and negotiated the price a little, the same day we got an email from the general manager Ken Wartel asking about our experience. We also had the pleasure of working with Business Development Manager Inna Katsman. No matter how many questions we asked she addresses all our questions and concerns, helped us a lot along the way. We also got to meet with finance manager Alex Quinteros. Such a nice guy. He explained everything about our lease and terms. If you are in the market looking for a Lexus go talk to these guys, you wont regret it.

Inna Katsman, Ken Wartel, Alex Quinteros

June 21, 2016

Mr. Citak, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, it was our pleasure to have assisted you and your wife with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus RX 350! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Ken Wartel, General Manager, Lexus of Queens.

Trueluv79
6/09/2016

"Exceptional Service "

Hi Let me start out by saying that the service I received from Lexus was extraordinary. Lauren, Alex, Rich and Chris is an amazing sales team. I drove off with complete understanding of my purchase as well as the technical aspects of my vehicle. I want to especially give thanks to Lauren for staying late and accommodating my schedule. Lauren is very knowledgeable and capable in her field. Thank you Lexus of Queens. May Cortez

Lauren, Alex, Rich and Chris !!!

June 09, 2016

Hello Ms. Cortez, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything else vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Lauren Maramba.

njMail
6/01/2016

"My first fantastic car buying experience"

When you want to buy cars, you are always worried about the haggling you have to do with the dealer, and how good the car would be, if it's pre-owned etc. I bought a pre-owned lexus HS250h from Lexus of Queens. I just saw the car on their website, and I called the sales team. It was Andrew Choi who I dealt with and we did the deal just over the phone, negotiated the price in just 5 mins. It was quick and simple, Andrew got back to me and said his manager approved the deal. Two days later, I went with the cheque and was out of the dealership in a couple of hours. The dealer showed each and every minute detail of the car, how to operate its navigation, infotainment. I dealt with Alex ( finance Manager) and he is a great guy too. He did not force me to buy anything extra, just showed me what Lexus could offer in terms of extended warranty etc and left the decision to me. Over all a great experience. 5 stars to the dealership, Andrew and Alex.

June 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review! I am so glad that Andy and Alex made your buying experience such a pleasurable one....as it always should be! It is truly a pleasure to have them on our team. Thank you for selecting us as your Lexus dealer as I know you had other choices. Your business is truly appreciated. Please enjoy your Lexus HS250h for many, many miles and do not hesitate to let me know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Ken Wartel, General Manager

bobz
5/03/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

After evaluating cars at the NY auto show I decided to look at 2016 Lexus RX 350.I made an appointment at Lexus of Queens and met Charlie Villa. Charlie was very professional, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. He showed me the model with the options I am interested in and offered a test drive. After going to another dealer(Bayridge Lexus) which I did not like my wife and I made another appointment with Charlie. We had a deal with no hassle or pressure. The suv was delivered at the promised date and time. Chris the tech specialist was very pleasant and explained the basic technical aspects of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Charlie Villa.

Chris

May 03, 2016

bobz, Wow. With all of the cars to see at the NY Auto Show it truly is a testimonial that you both decided on the Lexus RX350! And better yet, out of all the Lexus dealers in the NY area we were fortunate enough that you chose us! So glad we were able to assist you with your purchase with "no hassles or pressure" as you mentioned. It is a pleasure to have Charlie and Chris on our team and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the entire online community. Please don"t hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Wishing you both many, many miles of happy and safe driving! Ken Wartel, General Manager

Phoenix
3/17/2016

"Fantastic! Wonderful Service .. "

I bought a 2014 Lexus RX 350 from this dealership. It was the best car buying experience ever. The entire sales staff especially Matthew Villacis was world class amazing, From the time you walk through the from door until the second you drive off, you are treated like royalty. The best quality about Matthew is that he was very honest, and upfront. I did not feel rush or pressure into making a decision. He fully explain all the purchase options available to me & most importantly he understand my budget. Matthew went above and beyond to find me the best deal & knowing my pickiness he was extremely patient and very polite. I have never come across a salesperson like him before. Lexus of queens was awesome ,quick & time efficient! I had the car the same day & had no problem. There waiting room is very welcoming with consideration if you are waiting to be attended to, they provide snacks, sodas, water, muffins, candy bars and a cappuccino machine just incase you get hungry "Very Top Notch" I would recommend this dealership a million time if I have to, it was my first experience and I will continue to be there customer.

Matthew Villacis

March 17, 2016

Phoenix Thank you for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you were with your recent visit and purchase of your RX350. Hearing from customers like you is the best reward for what we do. I am so glad that Matthew made you feel comfortable and was able to assist you through the buying process stress free! Respecting our customers time and listening to their needs is always our priority. I wish you a million miles of safe and pleasurable driving....you certainly did choose a great vehicle. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we may be of any further assistance to you. Thank you once again. Ken Wartel, General Manager

mj
3/16/2016

"Highly Recommended!"

I had leased a used Lexus ES 350 about 3 years in June, and that's when I first met Andrew. It was my first car and the whole process was all new to me. But Andrew was there to help me out every step of the way, showed me all the options I had and in the end I was very happy with the lease. My lease was almost up and I was wondering what I should do when it was finished. I contacted Andrew again and he still remembered me! I asked him my lease is almost done what should I do- he said he'd look out for a really good car for me. And last week, I returned my lease and leased another used car, a GS350, that looks brand new! He is so knowledgeable about the whole leasing/financing process, the cars, and will get you the best value for your bucks! If you have any questions, you could call/text him anytime and he'll surely get back to you. Anyone looking into buying/leasing Lexus, just go check it out with Andrew!

March 16, 2016

MJ, Thank you so much for being such a loyal fan and customer of both Andy and Lexus of Queens. It is truly a pleasure having Andy on our team! The Lexus GS350 that you just leased is a car that you will love driving for many, many miles. Lexus has made leasing a Pre owned Certified Lexus very attractive and I am glad that we were able to put you behind the wheel of one that was like "brand new:". We truly appreciate your business. Thank you once again. Ken Wartel, General Manager

Eli
3/14/2016

" Tremendous assistance of our sales rep, Mathew"

About two weeks ago. My wife, daughter and I went to see a 2011 ML350 that was on sale at this dealership. Our experience initially was not very pleasant because after all seemed set and done, the vehicle had an emissions problem and did'nt pass inspection. Now needless to say, this was the vehicle I was researching on and off, for a couple of months, so when I was able to find it, with the criterias that I had been looking for, i thought I was set. It was a very big dissapointment learning of the issue and we were ready to walk out. During this time Mathew, our sales consultant, which by the way, is probably the youngest one there, went above and behond answering any questions and taking his time to assist us. He got to know us a little bit better, understanding why we wanted that particular vehicle, at the same time explainning certain things about the buying process that I had almost overlooked; Especially since I had a trade in, it became more of challenge because I had negative equity. Mathew stepped up big time by not allowing us to just settle and leave unhappy. Mathew asked to show us a couple more vehicle that fit most, if not all, of the things we wanted. We agree to "take a look" on our way out. I was already in a negative mood and rightfully so, a bit turned off. After a couple of attempts, he showed us a 2011 BMW X3 xDRIVE35i. Again, I was being a bit negative, but polite and immediately mentioned that it was smaller that what I wanted. Mathew smailed and just walked us over and did his thing. he showed us everything that it had to offered and paired with his knowledge and calm demenour, we were sold. Mathew, made something great out of a lost sale, seemingly. Both my wife and I have worked in the costumer service industry for over 15 years. We were pleasantly impressed by Mathew's syle and honesty. We both told him so and expressed the sentiments to the finance manager, that even when we ended up paying a noticeable amount more in monthly payments, we told him that we were willing to strech our montly budget goal because it was a great vehicle and because they had a great asset to their sales force in Mathew. The vehicle is great. I was most definetly not thinking owning a BMW but I'm very happy with my purchase. So thank you Mathew. I will recommed anybody looking to buy a vehicle, to him. I see a bright future if he chooses this path and carreer

Mathew Villacis

March 14, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback and recommendation, they are greatly appreciated. I am glad that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your BMW! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Mathew Villacis.

HappyBrooklynMama
3/12/2016

"Used Toyota Camry-Very satisifed!"

Thank you Lexus of Queens for treating me like a "queen." Just purchased a 2012 Hybrid Toyota Camry and sales staff member Andy got me a brand new fender as a part of the deal and worked with my budget to bring down the cost of the car by 1k. Inside the beautiful and comfortable dealership you are given complimentary snacks, drinks tea/coffee at the snack bar, they even have a free children's play area-over all a very, very elegant experience, very, very diverse staff that make everyone feel comfortable. No attitudes or wierd vibes whatsoever, they treat you like family all the way. I bought a Toyota in 2007 at another Queen's dealership and had a totally different experience. Lexus of Queens met all my needs and I don't see myself going anywhere else again as long as I live in the area. I wish every dealership was this inclusive, and friendly. Everyone smiles at you and you can tell it's genuine. They really want to take care of you and make you happy, not just sell you a vehicle. Love you guys!

March 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review of your experience with Andy and our entire dealership team! The car buying experience should be a pleasurable event and we always try our best to make that happen. We like to assist customers with their purchase rather than just sell them a car. We truly appreciate your business as I know you had other choices available to you. Please enjoy your Toyota Camry for many, many miles! Thank you once again and please do not hesitate to let me know if we may be of any further assistance to you. Ken Wartel, General Manager

Reviews of Andrew Choi