Lexus of Queens

Charlie Villa

July 19, 2017

"Total satisfaction"

- Anil ROY

my whole family was very satisfied with the sales and service staff at this location. this is my third car from this location. this time i was attended by a young man Named dimitry - excellent youngman with lot of willingness to help and advise. very conversant with the product and presented to us with patience. My other two previous cars were from this location and were serviced with care. i will return again. Anil Roy

Peter LoBianco
Other Employees : Dimitry

July 15, 2017

"Alex has been the best"

- Reviewer

Alex Quinteros has been so patient, helpful and genuine. He is definitely different from the other sales reps. He genuinely cares about what we need. I think he is a huge asset to the Lexus of Queens because of his positive and great character. We had a couple of problems at the Lexus of Queens but we decided to stay because of Alex, Kunal, and Hector. They all were very warm and got our problems fixed asap. Alex also tried to help us the most with the best deals and is very knowledgeable in his field. He is the man to go to if you are going to the Lexus of Queens. I am confident in his skills and am happy to go to Lexus of Queens when Alex is there. Kunal is also knowledgeable in their field and have helped us too!

Alex Quinteros, Kunal

June 04, 2017

"Thank you!"

- Art

Quite honestly I was apprehensive stepping into another dealership after I had unpleasant experience at Massapequa Nissan several years ago. However, it was time for a new car and I decided to try Lexus this time. The aim was set on2017 RX350. From the moment we (me, my best half and child) entered the dealership on May 30, we were very impressed by its interior and level of attention to the clients. Our salesman was Sani. Within 10 minutes we were driving off the dealership lot to try the new RX350. Sani provided a complete walk around the vehicle and explained all new bells and whistles (believe me, you do need a little crash course prior to getting behind the wheel of this computer on wheels). Then followed the longest test drive in my life. I kept asking Sani after two blocks when should I make a U-turn to return to the dealership and he chuckled and said that we were going to take the car in the BQE and let it rip. Compared to measly 5 blocks "test drives" around Jamaica avenue provided by the majority of dealerships in Jamaica, Queens, this 30 minute drive on local streets followed by highway gives you an excellent idea what you can expect from a Lexus of your choice. After the test drive, we sat down to discuss the finances. I really appreciated the fact that the "negotiations" are held in private booths and not in the open (Nissan Nemet, I am looking at you!). There was absolutely no pressure from Sani. He gave a price that was reasonable and close to True Car suggested price. We ironed some minor details, discussed the price of the trade-in and that was it. Sani was accompanied by another fine gentleman, Willy, who helped to close the deal. My many thanks to him too. I read the negative reviews about Lexus of Queens and I feel that all this negativity comes from buyers who expect the dealership to give the cars for free or for the price that they (the dealership) purchase from the manufacturer. The dealership is in the business of making money so the key is to find some middle ground. We walked in into this dealership at 1pm and walked out at around 4pm with the signed deal. Again, I can't thank enough Sani and Willy for making such an enjoyable experience for us at Lexus. The next day, we came back with the certified check and Sani even picked us up from the subway station, which was highly appreciated after a long day at work. We also dealt with the financial manager, Rodney who is just a great guy all around. When I came back on June 1 to pick up the car (the dealer was installing the running boards), the car was ready as promised, washed, and with registration ready (DMV portion was a breeze, btw). Remember I mentioned that this new Lexus is a computer in wheels, well, before you drive your new car from the dealership you are provided a personal instruction with one of the techno gurus who explain and help you set up everything before your maid voayge. ABSOLUTELY No pressure (you would think that after you paid for the car they want you out asap). No. At Lexus of Queens they want your business and they do everything to make you happy. My car was "introduced" by Hector, who took his time explaining EVERY safety feature and everything in between. Once you look at the 752 page manual (btw the navigation system has its own manual which is not light either) you ll understand why Lexus provides this individual session to you (they want you to be safe) so you can enjoy your Lexus from minute one. Lexus of Queens is a finely tuned, well oiled machine and I attribute it to the upper management and the people on the ground. Thank you!

Sani and Willy