Lexus of Queens

Lexus of Queens

Call
Lexus of Queens Info
About Lexus of Queens

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of Queens

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

sers228
12/12/2014

"excellent"

Steve, this is my 5th lexus, and my first from lexus of queens. Raj Paul was great. extremely professional and efficient. was happy to answer all my questions, and gave me a great deal. Chris, took the time to show me all about the new car, with patience and knowledge. will definitely be coming back when my lease is up.

Raj Paul, Chris

December 15, 2014

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us, it is greatly appreciated. Congratulations again on your new vehicle. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any car related issues or concerns. You can reach me at, (866) 504-0980. Raj Paul Murjani

Dannyyen
12/01/2014

"Lexus"

Awesome dealership, no hidden charge, Victor baab is very very helpful. Get the Lexus es 350 5000 below kbb value very happy customer. Worth 2 hr driving.

Victor baab

December 02, 2014

Good afternoon, I would like thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation. It was my pleasure to assist you and I look forward to having the opportunity to help you again, in the future. If you feel you need help answering any of your vehicle questions, please feel free to call me at, (866) 504-0980. Victor Baab

stanley.markowitz.5
11/19/2014

"Lexus of Queens always exceeds my best expectations"

This is my 5th RX350 including my 4th from this dealership. Based on my personal experience and anecdotal information from my friends, there is no comparison to other Lexus dealerships --- in terms of sales, leases and service. Their customer service practice and quality workmanship is the best. All other car dealers could raise their standards by copying Lexus of Queens" practices and procedures.

Josh Valle

November 19, 2014

Hello again, I would like to thank you for your feedback and recommendation, both are greatly appreciated. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and hearing that you were satisfied with your dealership experience, makes me happy. I would also like to remind you that you can always reach us in the event you should require further assistance with your vehicle. The number to reach us is, (866) 517-8553. Best of luck! Ken Wartel General Manager

stefco
10/31/2014

"As always, The Best!"

I have purchased six cars from Lexus of Queens and now my wife and I are picking up her brand-new 2015 RX 350 F sport! Nothing but the best service of any Lexus dealer I've ever been to and I've been to a few! I also own Mercedes and Maseratti and their level of service doesn't come close. Maybe only Ferarri. The staff is very friendly and professional. Ken, Peter, Howard and Richard are the best. Thanks guys!

Peter LoBianco

October 31, 2014

On behalf of everyone at Lexus of Queens, we would like to thank you for your kind feedback. I personally would like to congratulate you and your wife on the new RX 350 F SPORT and wish you both nothing but health and happiness, while driving it. Remember, if either of you should require further assistance with your vehicle, please reach me at (866) 504-0980. Best wishes! Ken Wartel General Manager

aplaksin
10/27/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE THANKS TO TRAVIS, CHUN AND LENIN"

Great dealership with representatives who are willing to go above and beyond to help. Travis, Chun and Lenin are amazing. They helped me lease a fully loaded RX350 and taught me how to use all of its features in 3 hours. A big thank you!

Travis, Chun, Lenin

October 27, 2014

Hello again, On behalf of everyone at Lexus of Queens, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I'm happy to learn that I was able to aid in providing you with a Sales experience that you were satisfied with and I wish you luck with your new RX 350! If you should ever require assistance with your car related issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach me at, (866) 504-0980.

Ikenna Odimgbe
10/21/2014

"Travis is one of the best and honest sales man to date"

A nice place to purchase a great vehicle from a great sales man. I went to get a used 2011 Toyota corolla and was helped by a gentle and kind sales consultant Travis Naja. After so much search from numerous dealership, I finally found a nice car without ANY pressure. I bought the vehicle that i like that same week. "Smooth no pressure selling". I felt so comfortable working with Travis. I want to thank Travis for his patience and professionalism. Any dealership that has this man as a sales consultant is a very lucky company.

Travis Naja

October 21, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to know that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided to you. I would like to wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle and would also like to remind you that we are here to answer all of your vehicle questions. You can reach us at, (866) 504-0980, if you should ever require further assistance. Travis Naja

Lupe Rodriguez
9/23/2014

"Great Experience at Lexus Queens"

We were lucky enough to find our used car at Lexus of Queens. The customer service from our salesman Raj was outstanding! He answered all our questions promptly and put special attention to detail. He made sure our car was ready to go and handled the smallest of details in a prompt fashion and a friendly attitude . He made our experience easy and stress free. Lexus of Queens was professional and meticulous!

Raj

September 24, 2014

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez, I would like to thank you for your feedback and am also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the Sales experience that was provided to you both. I wish you luck with your new vehicle and would like to remind you that we are here to answer all of your questions, if they should arise. You can reach us at, (866) 504-0980. Ken Wartel General Manager

bruno.genari.5
9/16/2014

"Pre-Owned Purchase of RX 350"

I recently purchased a car from Lexus of Queens. Mr. Julio Perez and the General Manager Ken Wartel worked with me on this sale. They were both very patient with me and addressed all my questions and needs. Julio is very professional and has an outstanding personality. Mr Ken Wartel did everything is his power to get me the best deal, he was very upfront and cut the bs unlike some other dealers. I recommend anyone who wants to purchase a Lexus to visit Lexus of Queens.

Julio Perez, Ken Wartel

September 23, 2014

Bruno, Hope you are enjoying your new Lexus! Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!! It is a pleasure to have Julio on our team.. As you said, we always want to be upfront and cut thru all of the nonsense and unnecessacery haggling that most people go thru when purchasing a new or pre owned car.I assure you that anyone you recommend us to will be taken care of in the same professional manner. Please dont hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Once again, please enjoy your Lexus for manay many miles and smiles!!

farahf1991
9/08/2014

"Super Easy and Straight to the point "

My boyfriend and I came in to purchase a 2007 ES350 with a tight budget. We were worried of people scamming us with hassle prices but our salesmen, Andrew Choi helped us stay within our budget and get the car we wanted. He was great to work with, straight to point told us the price and everything else we need to know about the car. He kept in contact with us everyday, which i really liked and we felt like we can trust him. We did not feel pressured and he answered any questions we had. All the other staff at Lexus of Queens were also extremely nice and very accommodating and not to forget Hilarious!

Andrew Choi

September 08, 2014

Hello there, Thank you for your kind words regarding the Sales experience I provided to you and your boyfriend, it was my pleasure! I'm happy that I was able to make the entire process as smooth as possible for you both and I look forward to assisting you again in the future. If you ever feel like you require assistance before then, please feel free to reach me at (866) 504-0980. Lots of luck with your vehicle. -Andrew Choi

Tamrd
7/12/2014

"Tam Reed"

Greattttt car buying experience!! My salesperson Anthony Franco was very knowledgeable of the RX 350 I purchased. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions honestly and accurately based on the research I had already done prior to purchasing the car. I also liked the professionalism of Evan Leppert the Financial Manager. Lexus of Queens has excellent customer service!!! I plan to recommend them to my friends and family.

Anthony Franco

July 14, 2014

On behalf of myself and Evan Leppert, we both would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We also wish you the best of luck with your RX 350 and hope that you enjoy it. Please feel free to contact us at, (866) 504-0980, in the event you require any further assistance with anything vehicle related. Anthony Franco