Lexus of Queens

Lexus of Queens
Call
Lexus of Queens Info
About Lexus of Queens

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of Queens

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Travis is one of the best and honest sales man to date"

A nice place to purchase a great vehicle from a great sales man. I went to get a used 2011 Toyota corolla and was helped by a gentle and kind sales consultant Travis Naja. After so much search from numerous dealership, I finally found a nice car without ANY pressure. I bought the vehicle that i like that same week. "Smooth no pressure selling". I felt so comfortable working with Travis. I want to thank Travis for his patience and professionalism. Any dealership that has this man as a sales consultant is a very lucky company.

Travis Naja

October 21, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to know that you were satisfied with the assistance in which I provided to you. I would like to wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle and would also like to remind you that we are here to answer all of your vehicle questions. You can reach us at, (866) 504-0980, if you should ever require further assistance. Travis Naja

"Great Experience at Lexus Queens"

We were lucky enough to find our used car at Lexus of Queens. The customer service from our salesman Raj was outstanding! He answered all our questions promptly and put special attention to detail. He made sure our car was ready to go and handled the smallest of details in a prompt fashion and a friendly attitude . He made our experience easy and stress free. Lexus of Queens was professional and meticulous!

Raj

September 24, 2014

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez, I would like to thank you for your feedback and am also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the Sales experience that was provided to you both. I wish you luck with your new vehicle and would like to remind you that we are here to answer all of your questions, if they should arise. You can reach us at, (866) 504-0980. Ken Wartel General Manager

"Pre-Owned Purchase of RX 350"

I recently purchased a car from Lexus of Queens. Mr. Julio Perez and the General Manager Ken Wartel worked with me on this sale. They were both very patient with me and addressed all my questions and needs. Julio is very professional and has an outstanding personality. Mr Ken Wartel did everything is his power to get me the best deal, he was very upfront and cut the bs unlike some other dealers. I recommend anyone who wants to purchase a Lexus to visit Lexus of Queens.

Julio Perez, Ken Wartel

September 23, 2014

Bruno, Hope you are enjoying your new Lexus! Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!! It is a pleasure to have Julio on our team.. As you said, we always want to be upfront and cut thru all of the nonsense and unnecessacery haggling that most people go thru when purchasing a new or pre owned car.I assure you that anyone you recommend us to will be taken care of in the same professional manner. Please dont hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Once again, please enjoy your Lexus for manay many miles and smiles!!

"Super Easy and Straight to the point "

My boyfriend and I came in to purchase a 2007 ES350 with a tight budget. We were worried of people scamming us with hassle prices but our salesmen, Andrew Choi helped us stay within our budget and get the car we wanted. He was great to work with, straight to point told us the price and everything else we need to know about the car. He kept in contact with us everyday, which i really liked and we felt like we can trust him. We did not feel pressured and he answered any questions we had. All the other staff at Lexus of Queens were also extremely nice and very accommodating and not to forget Hilarious!

Andrew Choi

September 08, 2014

Hello there, Thank you for your kind words regarding the Sales experience I provided to you and your boyfriend, it was my pleasure! I'm happy that I was able to make the entire process as smooth as possible for you both and I look forward to assisting you again in the future. If you ever feel like you require assistance before then, please feel free to reach me at (866) 504-0980. Lots of luck with your vehicle. -Andrew Choi

"Tam Reed"

Greattttt car buying experience!! My salesperson Anthony Franco was very knowledgeable of the RX 350 I purchased. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions honestly and accurately based on the research I had already done prior to purchasing the car. I also liked the professionalism of Evan Leppert the Financial Manager. Lexus of Queens has excellent customer service!!! I plan to recommend them to my friends and family.

Anthony Franco

July 14, 2014

On behalf of myself and Evan Leppert, we both would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We also wish you the best of luck with your RX 350 and hope that you enjoy it. Please feel free to contact us at, (866) 504-0980, in the event you require any further assistance with anything vehicle related. Anthony Franco

"Outstanding Customer Experience"

Lexus of Queens goes above and beyond to provide an exceptional customer experience. Peter, Evan, and Mike have been outstanding. I always feel like family.

Peter Lobianco, Evan Leppert, Mike Mogilner, Melissa Ortiz

June 25, 2014

Shanda, Thank you for the great review! It really is a pleasure having Peter, Evan and Mike on our team and part of our family. I'm so glad you had a great experience here and thank you for taking the time to let us and everyone else who reads these reviews know that. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great summer! Ken Wartel General Manager

"Everytime I got to lexus dealership, I see Susana at the..."

Everytime I got to lexus dealership, I see Susana at the front desk cashier with a great smile and very welcoming! She makes me feel at home, Shes very helpful, Friendly and able to multitask all at the same time. I can tell shes enjoying being part of the lexus team. I would recommend anyone to go to lexus of queens, because of the great staff.

susana ortiz

April 22, 2014

I would like to thank you for recommending the entire staff at our dealership. We take pride in customer satisfaction and we make sure that each and every customer experience is a pleasant one. I would like to extend an invitation for you to call us, if you should ever need assistance with any vehicle related concerns. We could be reached at 1- 866-504-0980. Thank you once again for your feedback. It's customers like you that we rely on to help us perfect ourselves. -Ken Wartel General Manager

"I found the people I worked with to be knowledgeable,..."

I found the people I worked with to be knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Because of this acquiring a vehicle at Lexus of Queens was a pleasant experience.

Travis (sales rep), Lou (sales mgr.), Evan (financial rep)

April 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for your feedback. I would like to personally welcome you to give us a call at 1-866-504-0980, in the event that you ever need assistance with any of your car related questions. Good luck with your Lexus! -Ken Wartel General Manager

"We had a wonderful experience at Lexus of Queens. Andrew..."

We had a wonderful experience at Lexus of Queens. Andrew Choi helped us get our first car! We got a 2013 Nissan Altima with a 10k for $1600! Thank you!

Andrew Choi

April 22, 2014

I'm extremely happy that I was able to provide you both with a pleasant experience, thank you for your kind review! Please remember to reach me at (866) 504-0980 if you ever need help answering questions about your car. -Andrew Choi

"I had been researching the exact car I wanted for some..."

I had been researching the exact car I wanted for some time - Model, make, color combo, accessories etc. And I was unwilling to settle for anything less no matter how long it took. After calling and/or visiting several Lexus dealerships Peter Lobianco was the only person who was responsive. Others said, the color wasn't available. They didn't have inventory. They couldn't locate it. Excuses and no answers. After test driving the car (which I really didn't have to do because I was already familiar with the car, but ok....) he went on his computer and asked that I give him a moment. After a short while he said he had located the exact color combo inside and outside with the accessories I wanted. The car however, wasn't even on the ship yet, but he said it would be in the country within 3 weeks. SOLD!! The fact that I had to wait was no problem. I had someone who was able to give me a definitive answer and my car arrive within the 3 week period he promised. During that period, I had a couple of questions and Peter always took my calls, even when he was away from the office, having given me his cell number. Everything was perfect from start to finish. (And it didn't hurt that the place was ooooooh so lovely and comfy with snack and a nice widescreen TV --- and the ladies room smelled oh so fresh!!! A+)

Peter Lobianco