Lexus of Queens

Charlie Villa

Terry Sanichar, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Queens

Terry Sanichar

March 02, 2017

" Alex Quinteros is an amazing guy. He is the BEST. "

- kanjilal

Peter is the best. Raj, Rich, and genearal manger are amazing. All other people were very very nice. It was the best experience. On 3/1/2017 I got another Lexus from them for my son. Alex Quinteros is an amazing guy. He is dedicated and he will do anything for you. General manager Ken Wartel is an extraordinary person. He talked to me while going home around 8 PM. Everybody is so nice. This is like a family. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

February 28, 2017

"Very disappointed"

- Omar

Was introduced to Richard by a very nice saleswoman name Gohart. She was very nice and very helpful. We came down to 2 options between 2 cars both under 25,000 miles. We decided to lease. On our way to work out the numbers and Richard gives me little to no room for negiotiation. After coming to a reasonable agreement with him and broker, we came to a conclusion.. I was promised everything would be replaced, break pads, rotors, wheel alignment would be replaced. 2 weeks later my first problem with the brakes come up I take it to a closer Lexus dealer to me, they said the dealership had not replaced ANYTHING, NOTHING AT ALL. and to top it all off the car had after market OEM brakes not the brembos. How was I supposed to know this? Once again I contacted Richard he was no where to be found, after a few missed calls and emails he got back to me, and said he would fix it free of charge, I got there and end up spending 280 out of pocket. I've owned the car for 5 months now and I've spent atleast 2,000 on fixing the brakes I took it to every mechanic possible and 3 different local Lexus dealers including Queens. Richard was basically completely dishonest from the beginning. Very disappointed. My First and Last experience with this dealership. Richard Emerson is now at LEXUSOFMANHATTAN, try to avoid doing business with him.

January 13, 2017

"Great team"

- Scott r

I am super impressesed with the entire team at Lexus of queens. Our sales consultant was Artem Rodnevski, he was very patient with us. Artem stayed with us for at least 2 hrs after closing on the first day, never once giving the impression that he would rather be somewhere else. He is also very funny- great no pressure experience. Our finance manager Alex Quinteros is very personable and professional. We never felt like we were being mislead, he explained every line of this sale in detail. We went through all of our options- sales vs lease together-pros and cons. Together Artem and Alex made it happen for us. Proud owners of a loaded 2017 rx 350. A dealership of team players. Also briefly talked with Andrew, Willy, and Raj all were super. Thank you, Scott R

Lexus of Queens, Long Island City, NY, 11101