Lexus of Queens

4040 Northern Blvd.,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Lexus of Queens Info
About Lexus of Queens

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of Queens

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

loujohn
9/22/2016

"Recent auto purchase"

We recently purchased an auto through Lexus of Queens. We worked with Lou D'Angelo who is professional, courteous and very helpful. We are very happy with our new auto and would definitely recommend Lexus of Queens.

Lou D'Angelo

September 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Louis D'Angelo, Lexus of Queens.

Lexusfanns365
9/17/2016

"fast and easy"

i recently came in to get several things done. i had been putting off having to come here because dealerships in general are very dreadful and the last few times ive been here it was just as brutally slow and unorganized. well i should have just came in sooner because now everything is amazing. the pre owned department has made a complete 180 since Mike M. joined. He used to be a tech guy but now he is assisting the pre owned manager and department. really i should say he is the pre owned department. he was able to help me with all my issues from getting new batteries in the fobs and got me all weather mats and chargers and whatever else i could think of without a question and all with a smile. hell be glad to help with any inquiry what so ever so dont dread going there like i did and just go in and ask for mike.

Mike Mogilner

September 19, 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Mike Mogilner, Lexus of Queens.

eydiepg
9/09/2016

"2014 Lexus IS 250 - Salesperson Julio Perez was awesome!"

I had an AMAZING experience with purchasing my 2014 IS 250 from Lexus of Queens!! Our sales person Julio Perez was extremely courteous and so knowledgeable of his product. After looking at the many choices available, Julio helped me choose the right vehicle for my needs. I wanted to stay within my monthly budget parameters & I wanted 4 wheel drive. This Lexus IS 250 is a wonderful car, it has incredible handling and pickup, not to mention gadgets,, really nice GPS system. There was a little cosmetic touch up needed on the vehicle and I was given a loaner car in the meantime. Julio kept me apprised throughout the process and the service turnaround was super quick and the touch up paint was beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with the ultimate service I received from our salesperson Julio Perez, Evan Leppert the Finance Manager, and Danny in the service dept. I would highly recommend this dealership!! You can find the right car for your needs! P.S. I am a prior Cadillac DeVille owner,, and the ride on this IS 250 is smooth as silk!! EydiePG

Julio Perez

September 09, 2016

Hello Mr. Palmieri-Gryczko, I would like to thank you for providing your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus IS 250! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Julio Perez, Lexus of Queens.

Robert Doolan
8/24/2016

"WORKED WELL TO MAKE ME HAPPY"

Although it was a used car we bought for our 16 year old daughter, we were treated like it was a new car. Richard Emerson bent over backwards for me to make sure the vehicle was to my liking. It took me three times to the dealership, but sometimes it happens with used vehicles. Tom Mauro was also a gentleman that helped me out with a smile on his face at all times.

Tom Mauro

August 25, 2016

Hello Mr. Doolan, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my and Mr. Mauro's pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. We are glad that you were satisfied with your dealership experience and we wish your daughter luck with her new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Richard Emerson, Pre-Owned Manager, Lexus of Queens.

Charlie
8/19/2016

"Chaos"

Car was advertised with navigation, which in the end it did not have. Said they sold it 2 days ago, still appears on all of their sites. Then I received another email asking me to come and see the car?! Asked her to verify the car is on the lot. Response, yes it is! I don't think they are well organized!

Tabetha, Macy and inna

Turbo16
8/18/2016

"Very Profesional Team"

This Dealer reserved a 5 star rating as all the people in the dealer are very profesional, Andy, Alex and Jay are amazing, very knowledgeable was an easy and a pleasant experience buying our Lexus ES350, Nice people, and excellent customer service.. Thanks Andy, Alex and Jay....

Alex and Jay

August 19, 2016

On behalf of everyone here at Lexus of Queens, thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback, it was our pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Andrew Choi, Lexus of Queens.

ujinsung
7/15/2016

"Great Service!"

I bought a used 2013 Lexus CT 200h from Lexus of Queens. Matthew Villacis was very professional, knowledgeable. Whatever I asked he did his best to find out the solution and provide right information to make right decision for me. For example he gave me the all weather car mats as a gift, and he replaced a tire when I asked for it. He is the best salesman! I highly recommend the dealership and Matthew.

Matthew Villacis

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Matthew Villacis, Lexus of Queens.

SimoneG
6/26/2016

"The Best Car Experience Ever!"

The best thing that could've happened to me is when Lauren answered the phone when I called Lexus of Queens to acquire about a Lexus. Lauren was great!! She worked hard to get me in a car and secure a great auto insurance rate with a great broker!! Congratulations on your new baby!!!!! Other great people that I met was Alex, ALEX YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! He helped me secure a great rate for financing. And Chris was so helpful when explaining my car's "how to" functions. Beautiful environment and excellent customer service. I am a forever Lexus owner and will continue to upgrade with Lexus of Queens.

Alex, Lauren and Chris

June 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further help with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Lauren Maramba, Lexus of Queens.

John Citak
6/18/2016

"Best leasing experience ever!"

Me and my wife leased RX 350 from Lexus of Queens and I can easily say it was one of the best experiences we've ever had. First of all this place treats you like you are their best customer from the moment you walk in. We did a test drive and negotiated the price a little, the same day we got an email from the general manager Ken Wartel asking about our experience. We also had the pleasure of working with Business Development Manager Inna Katsman. No matter how many questions we asked she addresses all our questions and concerns, helped us a lot along the way. We also got to meet with finance manager Alex Quinteros. Such a nice guy. He explained everything about our lease and terms. If you are in the market looking for a Lexus go talk to these guys, you wont regret it.

Inna Katsman, Ken Wartel, Alex Quinteros

June 21, 2016

Mr. Citak, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation, it was our pleasure to have assisted you and your wife with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus RX 350! If you should ever require further assistance with anything vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Ken Wartel, General Manager, Lexus of Queens.

Trueluv79
6/09/2016

"Exceptional Service "

Hi Let me start out by saying that the service I received from Lexus was extraordinary. Lauren, Alex, Rich and Chris is an amazing sales team. I drove off with complete understanding of my purchase as well as the technical aspects of my vehicle. I want to especially give thanks to Lauren for staying late and accommodating my schedule. Lauren is very knowledgeable and capable in her field. Thank you Lexus of Queens. May Cortez

Lauren, Alex, Rich and Chris !!!

June 09, 2016

Hello Ms. Cortez, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle needs. I am glad that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Lexus! If you should require further assistance with anything else vehicle related, please feel free to contact me at, (866) 504-0980. Lauren Maramba.

Reviews of Richard Emerson