Lexus of Richmond

Rusty Miller, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Lexus of Richmond

Rusty Miller

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 13, 2017

"The worst customer service experience "

- Lexus1

I went in for a diagnostic and came out with a 6600 dollar bill and a car running hot. I was told I needed a new car by Dale. Maurice assisted me in this process that never happened. Mind u, i am a single mother, a teacher, bereaving the loss of a family member and did not get the service I was expecting from this dealership. I will never go back nor recommend anyone to go here bc they will hot talk u out of ur panties if u dont have common sense.

March 31, 2017

"Excellent Service Department"

- Donna Heidel

The service department is top notch! We drove 2 hours to have recall work done and were given a loaner, as well as a $50 gift card for our trouble. Dale was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

March 28, 2017

"Excellent experience."

- MCMAY

My husband and I are both returning customers of Lexus of Richmond. We have found everyone at this dealership to be so professional. Our past experience with both sales and service have been very business like and pleasant. Mr. Meekins has sold us a total of four vehicles and worked very hard to be sure we were satisfied customers. Lola Gilbert was so thorough in explaining all the functions of our new vehicles. We would not ever think of going anywhere else for our automotive.

New 2017 Lexus RX, $52823