Lexus of Santa Fe

Asst. Service Manager

February 10, 2017

"recall on brake system"

- Gladys68

I spoke to Mr. Michael Medina via phone and he scheduled an appointment for me. When we arrived at the dealership he met with us and immediately brought Mr. Steve Manning and introduced us to him. Both men worked rapidly in getting our car into the shop to implement the remedy on the recall. Mr. Medina was very helpful in taking care of the map, remote, and teaching us how to start the car using our key. Michael was very polite, kind, and friendly not to mention very knowledgeable. When done with the recall work Mr. Medina made sure that our car got a good wash. We are very impressed with Michael's performance in making sure our car was serviced according to the time frame he had mentioned to us, and also most grateful to him for the kindness and politeness he showed toward us. To sum things up, Mr. Michael Medina made our visit to Lexus of Santa Fe a very enjoyable and pleasant experience. Bernie and Gladys Torres

February 09, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- Verolynn

I have always been taken great care of at Lexus of SANTA Fe! Rick is my service technician and he always makes sure that the service I'm given is nothing less than perfection!

January 28, 2017

"Honest and Reliable"

- Lexus460

I went to Santa Fe Lexus to find a vehicle that would serve me into my retirement. I not only found a great car, but I found a partner in Chris, he helps me when I need service or repairs. He's there for me, even though the sale was months ago. I'm very satisfied with the customer care attitude of the dealership and especially of Chris.

2017 Lexus IS 300