Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
Ms. Miles
8/10/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

There is a crew of people at this dealership who always give me excellent customer service: Nancy Reagin (Hospitality); Chris Biro (Dealership Manager); Bethany Bruce (Service Adviser); Keith Driskel (Car Detailer); Chesley Litterer (Receptionist); Lanette Robinson (Lexus Technology Specialist, who is no longer at this location - she will be sorely missed). The smiles, the service, the conversations, and the hugs make this a wonderful place to do business. La'Wanda Miles

HappyCustomer!
7/27/2016

"Always Great Service with a Smile"

I have my Lexus serviced every 3 months, no doubt I am totally satisified with Lexus of South Atlanta's staff and the services. Lamarr and the service workers perform such great work and even Ms. Heidi Ashby, the hostess at the lobby & coffee area, helps us out with the selections of coffee and other goodies provided! Thank you & continue to do a fantastic job! Respectfully, DAS

Lamarr & Heidi

Mike & Lynn
7/27/2016

"Our first check up after purchase"

We were coming in for our first check up after purchase. The experience was seamless and very professional. Hedi attended to our needs from the moment we dropped off our vehicle and entered the doors of the dealership. Customer seating areas were clean and comfortable. Chris was there to say hello and ask how we enjoyed the vehicle. Whats not to enjoy about these vehicles? We couldn't be more pleased with our overall experience at this dealership, from purchase to routine service we are very happy to continue to use Lexus of South Atlanta.

Hedi

cowins, d
7/18/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

We are extremely happy with the service that we have received at Lexus of South Atlanta from Stefan King! Unfortunately, as we were about to walk out from purchasing a new vehicle, the vehicle had been wrecked. Stefan assured us that he would do any and everything he could to make the process of waiting for a new car to arrive less stressful. We were assigned a loaner vehicle and our new car arrived within two days. I would highly recommend Mr. Stefan King. He was extremely caring, friendly, and very hard working!!

Shannon T.
6/28/2016

"Satisfied Customer "

Service Advisor Bethany Bruce and Technician Joseph Mesina operate in true excellence of what they have been graced to do at Lexus of South Atlanta. I was thoroughly pleased at the level of professionalism and excellent customer service of both Bethany and Joseph. Bethany was attentive from beginning to end on keeping me informed with what was going on concerning my vehicle all while balancing her time between all of her customers on a busy Saturday morning. I can't say enough on how Joseph went above and beyond on taking the initiative to show me how to put coolant in my vehicle and the steps I needed to take until I got the needed repairs made which was completed on June 23, 2016. His level of compassion and genuine concern is truly commendable. Because of Bethany Bruce and Joseph Mesina I will make Lexus of South Atlanta my dealership for "ALL" services needed for my vehicle.

Bethany Bruce and Joseph Mesina

Thankful
6/27/2016

"Friendly Service"

We have always been provided with friendly and competent service each time we came to the dealership. Kelann Seals did us a favor by selling us the best and continues to follow-up with us; We are blessed that Lamar Turner is our service representative. He is friendly, business-like, knowledgeable, patient, courteous, very helpful; Heidi Ashby always greets us with a smile. She make the "wait" a pleasant one serving coffee, water, snacks, making hot cookies, etc. She makes sure you are comfortable, makes the television and computer work, newspaper and magazine to read, checks on your vehicle-she is outstanding; Rickey is also a jewel and thanks to those who work on our cars, you are the best. We appreciate all of you! Submitted by: Robert and Cherrie Bonner, Sr.

Heidi Ashby, Rickey

chmorsejr1
6/18/2016

"Excellent as always "

I am extremely happy with the service provided this morning by Lamar Turner, Heidi Ashby, Devin and Heather Steadham. Each one contributed to my satisfaction as a long time Lexus of South Atlanta customer today. This one is my 4th Lexus. Thanks for assembling a great team.

TracyJ.
5/13/2016

"Great Sales BAD SERVICE"

Service overbooks appointments and makes price changes without informing you. 1 incident) Oil change was 60% more than expected because "Lexus changed oil requirement to syn." This was not shared before oil change 2 incident) Waited for car after oil change 3 hours. First told after 90 minutes car was being worked on. After 2 and half hours told car was in wash. Told them to bring car without wash; at 3 hours brought car out unwashed and THE OIL CHANGED HAD NOT BEEN DONE. I was told they were "OVER BOOKED" I HAD AN APPOINTMENT Many more poor incidents I bought two cars from them, 2015 LS460 & 2014 ES300h, but never will step a foot into this dealership

David Wills
4/21/2016

"Excellent Dealership and excellent salesperson - Stefan King"

I was severely impressed with this dealership from start to finish. Very nice people, No pressure,just people who were a real pleasure to work with. The staff is a top-shelf class act all the way. I purchased at 2011 Toyota Avalon at a fantastic price and truly had a great experience all around here. Stefan King was marvelous! Great decent, honest salesman. He didn't pressure me at all. He was all about the customer and getting my questions answered and concerns taken care of. He was a true, fantastic gentleman.. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. He took care of me from a friendly greeting when I first met him, through the test drive, negotiations and all the way to the completed sale when he gassed up my new-to-me Toyota Avalon. He even had service check out a few items on the car for me and was such a refreshing change from the car salesmen I have been used too in the past. I would encourage anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle to use Mr. King based on my experience. I am really liking my choice of car right and am very appreciative that I was able to get it at such a fantastic price as well. Mr. King is a big part of this. While I am confident that other reps are certainly very good, I can only testify from my experience at this dealership that Stefan King was simply GREAT!!! I will certainly be going back to Lexus of South Atlanta for future purchases and would recommend LSA and Mr. King to others looking to make a purchase now. Great people and honestly great pricing as well. Thanks and happy car shopping everyone! Dave Wills Acworth, GA

Lolita Brewer
4/01/2016

""Heidi Ashby & Lamar Turner""

When I arrive for service and/or a car wash, I am always greeted with a smile and treated well. The Customer Service is always on point .Lamar make sure I'm taken care of by offering a ride to a local restaurant while having my vehicle serviced. Heidi is very personable, she greet you with a smile while serving you coffee or tea. She go's out of her way to check on the status of your vehicle. She always make my visit very special with her simple gestures. She is a keeper!!!!

Heidi Ashby