Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
David Wills
4/21/2016

"Excellent Dealership and excellent salesperson - Stefan King"

I was severely impressed with this dealership from start to finish. Very nice people, No pressure,just people who were a real pleasure to work with. The staff is a top-shelf class act all the way. I purchased at 2011 Toyota Avalon at a fantastic price and truly had a great experience all around here. Stefan King was marvelous! Great decent, honest salesman. He didn't pressure me at all. He was all about the customer and getting my questions answered and concerns taken care of. He was a true, fantastic gentleman.. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. He took care of me from a friendly greeting when I first met him, through the test drive, negotiations and all the way to the completed sale when he gassed up my new-to-me Toyota Avalon. He even had service check out a few items on the car for me and was such a refreshing change from the car salesmen I have been used too in the past. I would encourage anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle to use Mr. King based on my experience. I am really liking my choice of car right and am very appreciative that I was able to get it at such a fantastic price as well. Mr. King is a big part of this. While I am confident that other reps are certainly very good, I can only testify from my experience at this dealership that Stefan King was simply GREAT!!! I will certainly be going back to Lexus of South Atlanta for future purchases and would recommend LSA and Mr. King to others looking to make a purchase now. Great people and honestly great pricing as well. Thanks and happy car shopping everyone! Dave Wills Acworth, GA

Lolita Brewer
4/01/2016

""Heidi Ashby & Lamar Turner""

When I arrive for service and/or a car wash, I am always greeted with a smile and treated well. The Customer Service is always on point .Lamar make sure I'm taken care of by offering a ride to a local restaurant while having my vehicle serviced. Heidi is very personable, she greet you with a smile while serving you coffee or tea. She go's out of her way to check on the status of your vehicle. She always make my visit very special with her simple gestures. She is a keeper!!!!

Heidi Ashby

Crystal c
3/19/2016

"Heidi Ashby"

This is one of the most important customer representatives that Lexus has. People often forget that 90% of business is mostly about relationships. She is personable and willing to help find out the status of your vehicle while serving you a cup of coffee. Just her simple gesture is always nice to be welcomed to when coming to get my car serviced. Keep up the great work Heidi!!! Crystal Chambers

Heidi Ashby

Gbatastini
3/04/2016

"People who care"

When I arrived for service onmy car I was treated like family, asking if I needed anything up yo offering a ride to a local restaurant. Thanks to Heidi Ashby for looking out for me.

Freebird4903
1/02/2016

"Great customer service!"

My experience was Lexus of South Atlanta has been nothing but awesome! Customer service is always the number one priority ...they treat you with dignity and respect and then make your experience just as comfortable as possible .... My service representative is Shina Franklin ...she's number one in my book! She always greets me with a smile and a hug . I consider her a friend. Anytime I have a problem or question she's right there to answer it or take care of any concerns that I may have about my vehicle. Thank you Shina for taking care of my baby!

Jimmy
11/30/2015

"Great experience and relationship"

Have been very creative and accommodating on both the sales side and with service. Very long-term relationship oriented. Will service both vehicles through them and recently purchased new vehicle. Great experience.

Mz Bridge
10/18/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Our experience at Lexus of South Atlanta was so good, we went from just looking, to purchasing 2 vehicles in one week! Stephan King was knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and friendly. No long waiting, no substitutes, no tricks, no excessive mark ups. Quality vehicles, excellent customer service, unbeatable financing....you won't find anyone better in car financing than Najeeb...we got a better rate here than at our credit union! Thank you Lexus of South Atlanta for getting me the car I want and a memorable experience.

Najeeb

Dennis
9/08/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Just bought our third Lexus from Stefan King at this Lexus dealership, once again a very rewarding experience. Stefan was very professional, friendly, knew us by name when we walked in, was very knowledgeable about the car we were interested in. Buying a car can be very stressful but not in this case with this dealership. From start to finish the entire process went very smoothly with no hidden glitches. Everyone there was very helpful throughout the process, who knew, car buying with ease. What a great team in all departments, like visiting good friends.

Najeeb and Allen in Finance, Al and Carl in Pre Certified

MARISM1971
8/28/2015

"Speaking with Sophia... "

Just wanted to say with a bad past experience and having a difficult time getting through to service Sophia gladly addressed my request and made my appointment.. Thank you Lexus of South Atlanta and Thank you Sophia...

is250lexus
7/24/2015

"SALES IS GREAT! DO NOT GET VEHICLES SERVICED HERE!!"

Terrible Service with such rude customer service and rude Service manager. Issue came up with car that was dropped and the service manager threatened to call police if we did not return the loaner vehicle. We do not want to keep the loaner vehicle because we obviously want our original vehicle back. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY TREAT PEOPLE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BUY THE VEHICLES FROM THERE. AUDI of North Atlanta treats people how they deserve to be.

Reviews of Stefan King