Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
Freebird4903
1/02/2016

"Great customer service!"

My experience was Lexus of South Atlanta has been nothing but awesome! Customer service is always the number one priority ...they treat you with dignity and respect and then make your experience just as comfortable as possible .... My service representative is Shina Franklin ...she's number one in my book! She always greets me with a smile and a hug . I consider her a friend. Anytime I have a problem or question she's right there to answer it or take care of any concerns that I may have about my vehicle. Thank you Shina for taking care of my baby!

Jimmy
11/30/2015

"Great experience and relationship"

Have been very creative and accommodating on both the sales side and with service. Very long-term relationship oriented. Will service both vehicles through them and recently purchased new vehicle. Great experience.

Mz Bridge
10/18/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Our experience at Lexus of South Atlanta was so good, we went from just looking, to purchasing 2 vehicles in one week! Stephan King was knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and friendly. No long waiting, no substitutes, no tricks, no excessive mark ups. Quality vehicles, excellent customer service, unbeatable financing....you won't find anyone better in car financing than Najeeb...we got a better rate here than at our credit union! Thank you Lexus of South Atlanta for getting me the car I want and a memorable experience.

Najeeb

Dennis
9/08/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Just bought our third Lexus from Stefan King at this Lexus dealership, once again a very rewarding experience. Stefan was very professional, friendly, knew us by name when we walked in, was very knowledgeable about the car we were interested in. Buying a car can be very stressful but not in this case with this dealership. From start to finish the entire process went very smoothly with no hidden glitches. Everyone there was very helpful throughout the process, who knew, car buying with ease. What a great team in all departments, like visiting good friends.

Najeeb and Allen in Finance, Al and Carl in Pre Certified

MARISM1971
8/28/2015

"Speaking with Sophia... "

Just wanted to say with a bad past experience and having a difficult time getting through to service Sophia gladly addressed my request and made my appointment.. Thank you Lexus of South Atlanta and Thank you Sophia...

is250lexus
7/24/2015

"SALES IS GREAT! DO NOT GET VEHICLES SERVICED HERE!!"

Terrible Service with such rude customer service and rude Service manager. Issue came up with car that was dropped and the service manager threatened to call police if we did not return the loaner vehicle. We do not want to keep the loaner vehicle because we obviously want our original vehicle back. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY TREAT PEOPLE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BUY THE VEHICLES FROM THERE. AUDI of North Atlanta treats people how they deserve to be.

Sexy
6/13/2015

"Great Service by Chuck - Always!"

Every time I bring my car in for service, Chuck is on point. He is very professional. He explains everything to me where I can understand, not speaking over me by at me. I always know that if/when I call, I'm going to get just what I need and more. Being a single woman, you feel a little intimated when you have to rely on someone else when it comes to taking care of your vehicle. I'm always at ease when I have to call on Chuck at Lexus of South Atlanta!

June 15, 2015

We're glad to hear Chuck continues to provide you with great service and support every time you are in need of our services! Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments! We definitely value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

Carrie 3 965
6/12/2015

"Great Service from Niki Ross"

It is always a pleasure to visit Lexus of South Atlanta. The friendly staff, snacks, coffee and a very inviting waiting room make one's stay most pleasant. Kudos to Niki Ross! Although Shina Franklin is my service "agent" (not sure of the title), who was out on June 2, Niki stepped right up to the plate and handled my service concerns in a most professional, efficient, knowledgeable manner. She deserves a raise as soon as possible. The wait was not too long before my car was ready and I was on my way. Carrie Johnson

June 12, 2015

Thank you, Carrie! We're thrilled to hear how well Niki took care of your service needs during your recent experience with us. Customer service is number one for us and it's great to know that shows through the hard work of our entire team. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again!

csallison60
6/11/2015

"Just like an old friend!"

I've had a relationship with Lexus of South Atlanta for well over 10 years and there is something to be said about consistently receiving stellar customer service, worthy of an award. On both the sales and service side, I've relied on the dealership for all of my automotive needs. My service advisor is Niki Ross who I've watch her career development from checking vehicles in to becoming a service manager. She is consistently pleasant coulpled with her overall knowledge; are bar none. I trust her judgement and she consistently makes me feel as if my repeat business matters to her. The demands of my life are great and on my recent visit, I phoned at the last minute for an appointment and she graciously obliged my request; leaving me to feel as if she was waiting for my call and my needs were important to her. She is one of the main reasons that I drive the extra miles to have my vehicles serviced.

June 12, 2015

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review! Making sure that our customers are always well taken care of is important to us and it's great to hear how much you've enjoyed our services. We'll make sure to pass your great comments on to Niki and we're sure she will greatly appreciate everything you have to say about your interactions with her. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time you visit us!

kmcnl
6/03/2015

"Always Satisfied"

As always, I am totally satisfied with the service that I receive from Lexus of South Atlanta. It's been that way from day one when I purchased my vehicle. Top notch trustworthy service, comfortable atmosphere, and friendly personnel all together makes this my most satisfying purchase ever.

June 03, 2015

It's great to hear how much you have enjoyed your experiences with us since the day your purchased your vehicle! It's definitely been a pleasure assisting you with your purchase and servicing needs. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Reviews of W. Lamar Turner