Lexus of South Atlanta

Lexus of South Atlanta
Call
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service

"Outstanding Service Received"

On or about June 24th I sent an email to this dealership regarding a Lexus 350 that was advertised. I received a call from a representative - Mr. Andrew Parker - because of the positive, pleasant and courteous manner in which he represented himself, I was encouraged to visit the dealership. My husband and I met with Mr. Parker, explained what we were interested in and stated our budget. Results were positive, with us purchasing a car. Mr. Parker's overall performance was excellent, well mannered and customer friendly. Meeting with the Financial Manager - he displayed a warm feeling of "customer satisfaction" with a clear understanding of customer's needs. Speaking on the phone with "Colby", also left us feeling that this dealership does have a group of well trained employees. It all started with that Phone call from Mr. Andrew Parker

July 03, 2014

We are so glad our staff was able to provide a positive experience and find the right car for you and your husband. We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service, and making our customers feel comfortable. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

"Truck Purchase"

It took me 5 months to get this truck I wanted. I found it at Lexus South Atlanta if it wasn't for Barron Driskell I would of not got it. I went to several dealerships and Barron treated me right, did not pressure me in buying this truck and said all they right things an EXCELLENT SALES MAN would say. He sure gave me the Lexus Loyalty! I took my time in deciding and he was patient with me. Thanks Barron I sure got a good truck for my 1st truck purchase I made!

July 01, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that Barron was able to find the right truck for you, and made you feel comfortable throughout the process. Thank you for your kind words about Barron and Lexus of South Atlanta, and we hope to see you again for your next automotive need.

"#1 Customer Service"

Shina Franklin is always friendly and very courteous. She gives me the very best customer service with such an upbeat personality. Needless to say, Shina is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. She definitely represents LSA very well!

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about the Shina and the service she was able to provide for you. Customer service is extremely important to us and we are glad Shina was able to deliver. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us, and we will see you next time!

"Unscheduled Service Repair"

The service provided the dealership was excellent. This was an unscheduled service repair that was required. I contact my service advisor who was able to schedule the car for repair. Lamar keep me informed as to the status of the repair and the problem was resolved. Excellent communications provided by the Sercvice advisor.

June 18, 2014

We are so glad to hear that Lamar and our service department were able to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing Lexus of South Atlanta, and be sure to come see us again!

"Colby Willis, The Great Assistant Service Manager"

I'M WRITING THIS REVIEW DUE TO THE GREAT AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ASSISTANCE THAT I RECEIVED FROM COLBY WILLIS. I arrived back at the dealership several months AFTER PURCHASING MY LEXUS ES 350. WHILE THERE I WAS PLACED IN THE HANDS OF COLBY WILLIS. COLBY SAW THAT I WAS VERY ANXIOUS AND UPSET. HE GREETED ME WITH A SMILE AND DID NOT ALLOW MY FRUSTRATION TO TAINT HIM:-) COLBY EMPHATICALLY LISTENED TO ME AND FOLLOWING EXPLAINED THAT HE WAS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF MY ISSUE AND NOT TO WORRY. COLBY WALKED MY HUSBAND AND I TO THE WAITING AREA AND TOLD ME, "WAIT RIGHT HERE, LET ME CHECK THINGS OUT AND I WILL GET RIGHT BACK WITH YOU." HE TOLD ME THAT HE SAW WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS AND TO LEAVE THE VEHICLE WITH HIM SO THAT HE MAY PRICE A NEW SET OF TIRES FOR THE VEHICLE. COLBY AGAIN TOLD ME THAT I WILL BE PLEASED WHEN I PICKED THE CAR UP ON TOMMORROW, STILL SMILING. ARRIVED AT THE DEALERSHIP ON THE NEXT DAY, COLBY GREETED ME LIKE HE KNEW ME PERSONALLY, STATING "HI MRS. RAINES WE'VE GOTTEN YOU TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT OVER HERE." I HAD A NEW SET OF TIRES ON MY CAR LIKE COLBY PROMISED. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ASSISTANCE THAT I RECEIVED FROM THIS YOUNG MAN ON THIS DAY. HE PLACED ME AT SUCH EASE WITH HIS GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC APPROACH. HE SHOULD BE THE FACE OF THE SERVICE AND PARTS DEPARTMENT AT ATLANTA SOUTH LEXUS DEALERSHIP. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. CUSTOMERS ASK FOR COLBY.

"Service Review"

My service with Lamar Turner went as scheduled. The service was quick and the vehicle was returned clean. I appreciated the turn around time from entrance to departure. I also have used the shuttle on previous visits and Lexus picked me up when the car was ready.

"Outstanding Customer Service"

This review pertains to the outstanding customer service I received from Niki Ross, Assistant Service Manager, during two recent visits to the dealership. In each instance Ms. Ross was very courteous and knowledgeable as we discussed my service related issues. She patiently answered all my questions and advised me of the needed service. Each item we discussed was noted and taken care of. She is a real asset to the Lexus Dealership.

"Continued Outstanding Service"

Recently the engine check light and check AVS light illuminated on my dash. I brought the car in. The service required more than a day's work and I was given a loaner. I received a call from Lamar Turner that the car was ready. He said it was going to run better than ever and he was correct. There were several items that needed attention under alert/recall notices and all were rectified. Lamar's continued professionalism and quality service and Lexus' demonstrated desire to protect Lexus drivers by addressing issues AFTER the sale are factors that make us continue to look to Lexus for our automobile purchases. Lamar Turner's service ranks number one in our book and our confidence in him solidifies our Lexus loyalty.

"Excellent Service"

Shina is always friendly and courteous. She always ensures that I get excellent service and makes necessary suggestions. The entire staff is always friendly and accomadating. LSA is the best of the best!!!!!

"Service Department"

I have always found Curtis to be a very upbeat and positive individual with a "Can Do" attitude. I have found the service provided by the Service Department to be efficient, accurate and timely.

Colby Willis