Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
SEDRIVER
5/26/2015

"Positive and Professional Experience"

I worked with Justin Hamilton. He was always professional, friendly, helpful and responsive. He worked diligently throughout the entire process. I would comfortably recommend him to others.

Justin Hamilton

Tpc431
5/21/2015

"30,000 mile service"

I would like Colby for the quick service I requested due to another appointment. He made sure I received my vehicle in 2.5 hours. This went above the call of duty, but I certainly appreciated it. If I was hiring now, I would try to get him on my side!! Hope you are paying him above average as he is well worth it!! Pat Cauley

May 22, 2015

Thank you so much, Pat! We're so proud of our entire team here at Lexus of South Atlanta and Colby has definitely been a great asset. We're happy to hear how he went above and beyond to ensure that you vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

shelby7
5/19/2015

"Proferssional and Courteous"

Lamar Turner was professional and helpful with preventive up keep with my wife GS 300 LEXUS. Complimentary Express Car Wash and Vacum Interior, Excellant Job..

May 20, 2015

Thank you! Lamar will really appreciate your kind words! It's always our pleasure ensuring all of your automotive needs are addressed properly.

rayfraser
5/14/2015

"very organized and professional "

Lamar Turner was professional and helpful all the way through the service on my lexus.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your review! Lamar will be happy to read your kind comments! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Shereemaunz
5/12/2015

"Organized thorough and quick"

I drove up from Columbus, Ga on Friday afternoon, arrived at 3:45 and was on the golf coarse by 4:45. Awesome service and delivered oil change as promised in timely manner and is saving my car wash for another time since golf was more important to me this time.

May 14, 2015

We're happy our team was able to take care of your oil change quickly so you could make it out to the golf course! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

kgriggs
5/11/2015

"Service "

AWESOME...This was my first visit to Lexus of South Atlanta and they made me feel like I was at home. Lamar was wonderful, he answered all my questions. Also told me what type of service I needed since I just purshase my IS 250. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like or have a Lexus.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words! We're glad Lamar was able to properly address your vehicle needs during your recent visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

mike
5/09/2015

"25.00 mi. service and prep. for new auto"

I have purchased 3 new autos from Lorenzo Moore and I could not imagine there is anyone as more detailed and courteous as Mr. Moore. He already has us on the books for a 20165 ES when they arrive. It is an absolute pleasure doing business w/ the folks @ South Atlanta. I would be remiss if I did not mention the service that we receive from Chuck Gamel. He too is far superior to any service writer you might have dealt w/ in the past. I have never received a bad moment w/ my dealings w/ any of the people @ Lexus of South Atlanta. I wish them all the Very Best.

May 11, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and continued support, Mike! It is very important to everyone here at Lexus of South Atlanta to ensure our customers receive the service and respect that they deserve. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business and we are certainly looking forward to seeing you again!

jeauxdy
5/06/2015

"Everything was smooth and courteous"

Oil change was the reason for my visit. Called Colby, told him I was on the way. Told me no problem, come on in. Brought some personal work to complete as I knew I would have some time to complete this in the waiting area. Had a nice Dark Roast coffee....actually 2 of them prepared by Heidi who was very helpful. Used the comfortable chairs and wifi to complete my work as well as return a few calls. Colby kept me up to date on the status of the car along the way. When car came back, was clean and smelled great on the inside. Very pleased. Will return.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure ensuring you had a smooth and pleasant experience when you brought your vehicle to us for an oil change. We are definitely looking forward to assisting you again with any future automotive needs you may have!

c.mcpherson1982
5/04/2015

"Car maintenance "

I have been very pleased with my service given to my Lexus. Niki Ross has been very knowledgable and helpful in ensuring I get the best experience out of my Lexus. I have had my Lexus since October 2014 and so far it's not given me any trouble or costly maintenance. With certified warranty, what more can I possibly want out of my Lexus... Thanks again.

May 05, 2015

You are very welcome! It was definitely our pleasure ensuring you had a great service experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are looking forward to seeing you again!

CharBar
4/29/2015

"Demetrik did a great job! "

Demetrik did a great job keeping me abreast of wait times. He could tell I was in a hurry and did what he could to ensure I was on my way in a hurry!

April 30, 2015

We know how precious time can be so we strive to work in an efficient manner when our customers put their vehicles in our hands. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Reviews of W. Lamar Turner