Lexus of South Atlanta

Lexus of South Atlanta

Call
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
odessa
1/26/2015

"Shina is the best!!!!"

I brought in my Lexus gx470 to be checked because of poiblem starting. I was told it was fine. In about two days I was sitting on street same problem. I called in very upset. After I called AAA I brought it in. Shina meet me with her smiling face, She really made me feel better. I was given loaner car. They made repairs. I really appreciate the customer service that was shown. Shina made experience better than I expected it to be.Thanks again

CMurrayHomes
1/24/2015

"Customer Service at It's best"

I have a 2007 ES 350 that has been good to me all eight years since buying it, because of the great work at South Atlanta Lexus. Never had a problem. Lamar advises me on what needs to be done and I get it done. My car is my lifeline as a Realtor and South Atlanta Lexus provides with the customer service, timeliness and workmanship I need in order work at my greatest potential.

January 26, 2015

We know how important it is to have reliable transportation so we are more than happy to continue to assist you in maintaining the performance of your 2007 ES 350. Lamar and the rest of our team appreciate your kind words and we're looking forward to working with you again!

Padams
1/23/2015

"Sales and Service at Lexus South Atlanta"

My salesperson Lorenzo Moore is the best. He took time to help me evaluate which car was the best for my needs.When I return for a service call Lamar was my service manager and always took care of me in a timely and professional manner. The greeters are always very pleasant even when I don't have an appointment. I love the Coffee service there. When there for service Lorenzo always takes a minute to come around and check on me and any other of his customers. That's what I call good customer service and why I am on my third Lexus from Lorenzo Moore and Lexus of South Atlanta Thanks Lorenzo and South Atlanta Lexus

January 26, 2015

We are so thankful for your continued support and we're proud of the service Lorenzo has provided you to keep you coming back to us. It is because of customers like you that keep us motivated to keep working hard to ensure each and every single customer we come in contact with is happy. We are looking forward to assisting you again in any way we can.

hklinker
1/17/2015

"Another great experience"

I have purchased parts for my Lexus LS 430 from Lexus of South Atlanta on two occasions, and I have found them to be most helpful. The latest purchase was to replace the front wheel bearing assembly. The young lady in parts was extremely knowledgeable, and I ended up buying the parts to replace the timing belt and water pump as well. I will continue to use Lexus of South Atlanta for my parts needs.

January 20, 2015

Thank you very much for your support and positive feedback. We were more than happy to assist you in the purchasing of parts for your Lexus LS 430. We are looking forward to assisting you again in the future.

Mark
1/15/2015

"Superb service department."

Once again Service Rep Lamar Turner expertly managed service on my LS 430, to perfection, while I was out of town, using Lexus South Atlanta airport parking program. Lamar kept me well informed while I was away, with his consistently knowledgeable and dedicated service managing skills. I returned from my flight to find my LS 430 waiting for me under free covered airport parking, with new brakes, tires, and with complimentary cleaning inside and out, even down to the shampooed carpet floor mats. My LS 430 looked and drove amazingly, with all service completed as requested. This consistent excellent service has led me to use Lamar Turner, and the service technicians at Lexus of South Atlanta, for the last 11 years. Additionally, I find Lexus of South Atlanta service prices significantly better than other Lexus dealerships, especially those that have no competition in their region. And the Lexus of South Atlanta free airport parking/ service program is an added, extremely convenient benefit.

January 16, 2015

Mark, we greatly appreciate your continued support of our team. We have definitely enjoyed getting to know you and assisting you any way we can. Lamar and the rest of us sincerely thank you for your feedback and we will definitely continue to work hard to ensure you remain happy with our service.

kbolling16
12/25/2014

"My experience at Lexus of South Atlanta"

I had the best experience at Lexus of South Atlanta. Josh was very helpful and friendly. The technicians did a superior job. I will continue to go to Lexus South for all my future service needs.

December 29, 2014

Thank you so much! We're pleased that Josh and the rest of our team took excellent care of you and we are looking forward to helping you again in the future.

jdp371
12/11/2014

"Excellent customer service."

I received courteous and professional service from check-in to check-out. I was able to use coupons that were mailed to me and were a tremendous help in reducing the cost of my service.

December 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so pleased to hear of your positive experience and we're very proud that our team was able to provide that for you!

Richardlh21
12/04/2014

"Nikki Is The BEST!"

Nikki Ross took good care of me, listening carefully to my concerns and made certain that all were addressed, THOROUGHLY. A couple of issues came up during my recent 125,000 mile service visit and I had to keep the loaner for an extra day. When I got my RX350 back, it was like new. Professionalism, respect and courtesy are expected but the downright friendliness was a very pleasant surprise.

December 05, 2014

We are so delighted to hear that Niki was able to take such good care of you when you brought your RX350 in for service. We very much appreciate your kind words and we're always happy when our hard work and dedication to providing an excellent experience to our customers is noticed. We look forward to assisting you again in the future for any of your vehicle needs!

Tc88769
11/30/2014

"The service was excellent"

They made sure the problem was fixed before I left. The employees were great and had an overall goo experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

December 01, 2014

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us! We very much appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you again with any of your vehicle needs in the future!

larryvicky.smith
11/26/2014

"Great personal service experience!"

Josh approached me in the bay area, led me to his office, and allowed me to enter the office first. 45 minutes was the initial time estimate to repair my RX but, on the evening I arrived, Josh informed me that the technician increased the time estimate to more than 45 minutes. So, my RX would be kept overnight (if I decided to leave it based on the revised time estimate). At the same time, Josh informed that a courtesy RX was being prepared. Several vehicles were in the bay--and even more customers--but I felt that my RX was important. Here's my highest compliment: stress and stress management are daily activities. Even small positive, personal interactions/conversations help manage stress. So, even though I live 20+ miles away, I'm strongly considering bringing my RX in for regular maintenance. Right now, I take it to Toyota of McDonough (about 7 miles away) along with my Avalon.

December 01, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are pleased to hear that Josh took such good care of you when you brought your RX in for service. We strive to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers and we are delighted that our hard work and attentiveness was noticed. We appreciate you taking the extra time to come to us and we look forward to helping you again in the future for any of your vehicle needs!

Reviews of W. Lamar Turner