Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
billyd
3/04/2015

"Vehicle Service-2008 IS250"

My initial concern about my IS250 was evaluated & the conclusion was that my vehicle needed a new alternator but the team at Lexus of South Atlanta inclusive of Demetrick Harris-Service Mgr. & Chuck Gamble made my service easy & painless. The entire staff is awesome & makes one not dread bringing in your vehicle for service, I always look forward to the bright smiles & the professional spirit throughout, without a doubt their service is truly outstanding !!!

March 05, 2015

We know how frustrating it can be to have a vehicle need repairs so it is great to hear our service team worked hard to ensure the process was as easy on you as possible. Thank you so much for your business and kind words and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Shishone
2/23/2015

"The entire Service staff is Awesome! "

Shina & Chuck alway have a smile with a take of business attitude. Lexus of Atlanta make riding in luxury outstanding and they make sure you always feel like a valued customer! Niki, Lamar & Khari are great as well. Lexus of Atlanta will have you spending money with a smile!

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback! We're very pleased Shina, Chuck, and the rest of our team provided you with such an excellent experience. We definitely value each and every one of our customers and we're happy that shows through our hard work. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your future vehicle needs.

Irish
2/21/2015

"Great service"

Dave and Chuck always make you feel like a valued customer They are outstanding ambassadors for Lexus of South Atlanta. If I owned a dealership Id hire them in a minute

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! It's great to hear Dave and Chuck worked hard to prove their dedication to excellent customer service to you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

GAGIRL78
2/20/2015

"Poor Customer Service!!!"

I recently had an oil change done on my 2013 IS250 at an outside facility and was horrified when I noticed how badly worn the inside of my two front tires were. I purchased the car "certified pre-owned" in February 2014, had an oil change and alignment done in April 2014 at the dealership just to be told in October 2014 that I will have to pay for two new tires because this is "normal wear and tear" for the IS model of Lexus. However, after speaking to a number of mechanics and other service associates at other Lexus dealerships it has come to my attention that his is NOT normal wear and tear but either an alignment issue, toe-out issue or toe-in issue. I have spoken to a few individuals at the South Atlanta location (when I can get a live person on the phone and not someones voice mail) and no one is able to give any solid answers. My car sat at the dealership for A WEEK... granted they did give me a loaner car this has been the absolute worst experience ever and the fact that this is supposed to be a "luxury" vehicle makes it all the more horrid that customers are treated this way. And their way of "compensating" me is by agreeing to give me ONE new tire and I would have to pay the $249 for the other one! Oh and they would give me a free oil change!!! No thank you..I wont be back. I even sent an email to Lexus customer service and all they could tell me is what the dealership "agreed" to do to settle this. Thanks NTB for the great service, oil change, tires and alignment at AWESOME prices!!! Oh wait, maybe I should leave that review on their website!! Oh well.

Mrs. Hunt
2/16/2015

"Lossing Faith in Lexus of South Atlanta"

Friday, February 13, 2015; I went in for a Premier Car Wash only, which cost $45.00. I had a 10:30 appointment, which I was on time for but did not leave until 1:00pm. I was told it would take at least 2 hours which I was prepared for but what I thought would be an easy service end up being unpleasant. When my car was brought to me at 12:30, I asked Shina about the rust behind the rims, she stated that could not be cleaned and that I would have to purchase new ones (my service advisor, didn't advise me on purchasing new ones or other options), then I noticed the entire frontend of the car was dirty, I questioned it, and it seemed as if I was out of order, Shania quickly called the rep and walked away. When the rep who cleaned the car came out he and I were going back and forth. He wanted to tell me about the dents, which I'm aware of and I'm trying to tell him about the dirt. When I wiped it with my hand, which was covered with black dirt and dust, then he did the same...I told him "see now you're removing the dirt with your glove as well, surely you wouldn't consider this clean if it was your car...for $45.00." He walked away without saying a word! A different rep came out and stated they would take care of it, if I didn't mind waiting. Upon re-entering the waiting area, the service manager (Mr. Harris) approached me about the problem and stated he was sorry and would take care of it. Thirty minutes later, the car was returned the rep stated he'd recleaned it for me, I was surprised that it could be rewashed and waxed in such a short time, but I was really ready to leave at this point. From the service form this service includes: "Express Wash" plus Hand Wax exterior (which I wanted most), vaccuum trunk(wasn't done at all), clean rims(rust still on), dress tires, clean dash and center console, shampoo floor mats; and this is all I ask for, but did not get. I'm not sure what's going on at Lexus of South Atlanta, but I think it's time for new management putting the customers first and having pride in their work or maybe it's time to visit other locations to see how things are being ran there! I do plan to speak with other Lexus owners for their feedback on this location.

2 detail service men (names unknown)

Mrs. Hunt responded to this review

February 16, 2015

Thank you Mr. Barron, If the weather permits, I will come by this week. Thanks for responding to my review. Mrs. Hunt

February 16, 2015

Mrs. Hunt, Thank you so much for your feedback and most importantly, thank you for your patronage. I apologize that your experience was not typical of what you deserve to receive when visiting Lexus of South Atlanta. Without valued clients as yourself, we have not reason to be here and we MUST do better. It is certainly not an excuse, however, Mr. Harris has taken over a new role as Service Manager and our processes are all in review. I want to make this right for you and I would like to offer you a Premier Car Wash and Detail at no cost to you at all. I will also refund what you have already paid. Please contact me directly when you would like to schedule an appointment. I will greet you personally and make certain that your experience is one that you will brag about! Best regards, Sid Barron - General Manager sid@lexusofsouthatlanta.com

Sherry
2/08/2015

"Always excellent!"

Nikki is very pleasant to work with, professional, and explains needed maintenance. Service is always completed by the promised time.Steve Parker is great too!

February 09, 2015

It's great to hear Nikki and Steve were able to ensure you had a great experience here at Lexus of South Atlanta. Thank you for your kind words, Sherry. We hope you keep us in mind for any of your future vehicle needs.

Cicily
2/01/2015

"Customer Service"

I'm now on my second Lexus, they are great running,smooth riders & Lexus hands down has the best customer service in town. I visit Lexus frequently for oil changes & repairs & I have NEVER had a complaint. Thank you Lamar, Colby & Curtis for ensuring I'm always pleased when I come in..

Colby

February 02, 2015

We're happy to hear of your continued satisfied with our customer service. It's always a pleasure assisting you however we can and we are looking forward to working with you again for any of your vehicle needs.

Dennis
1/30/2015

"Best dealership ever"

Have bought many cars in my lifetime, new and used, my experience with Lexus of South Atlanta was the best. I purchased a '10 ES350 Pre Certified Lexus from Stefan King. It was the best car buying experience of my life. Stefan worked with me until he could get the best price for me. There was no pressure on his part, he was professional, friendly and wanting me to feel comfortable with this purchase. This was the second Lexus in our family bought from him. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and a joy to work with. Niki in Service was exceptional, answered all my questions in a polite, helpful, professional way, Lanette was invaluable in teaching me about the electronics of the vehicle, so thankful for her assistance. Allen Dean was great in finance, took his time to explain the financing in a way that I could understand. Bess in Pre Certified was a joy to meet the first time I entered, very helpful. I have never felt more comfortable buying a vehicle. If I live long enough and am able to drive another car it will be bought at Lexus of South Atlanta.

Allen Dean in Finance, Bess in Pre owned

February 02, 2015

Dennis, we're thrilled to hear that our entire team gave you such a positive experience and that our hard work has gained you as a loyal customer. It was our pleasure doing what we could to ensure you were able to leave with the vehicle that was right for you. We're very much looking forward to having the opportunity to assist you in any way we can in the future.

odessa
1/26/2015

"Shina is the best!!!!"

I brought in my Lexus gx470 to be checked because of poiblem starting. I was told it was fine. In about two days I was sitting on street same problem. I called in very upset. After I called AAA I brought it in. Shina meet me with her smiling face, She really made me feel better. I was given loaner car. They made repairs. I really appreciate the customer service that was shown. Shina made experience better than I expected it to be.Thanks again

January 27, 2015

We understand how frustrating situations like yours can be so we're happy to hear that Shina was able to do what was necessary to make your experience better for you. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity to assist you with any of your future vehicle needs.

CMurrayHomes
1/24/2015

"Customer Service at It's best"

I have a 2007 ES 350 that has been good to me all eight years since buying it, because of the great work at South Atlanta Lexus. Never had a problem. Lamar advises me on what needs to be done and I get it done. My car is my lifeline as a Realtor and South Atlanta Lexus provides with the customer service, timeliness and workmanship I need in order work at my greatest potential.

January 26, 2015

We know how important it is to have reliable transportation so we are more than happy to continue to assist you in maintaining the performance of your 2007 ES 350. Lamar and the rest of our team appreciate your kind words and we're looking forward to working with you again!

Reviews of W. Lamar Turner