Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
Ron C
4/20/2015

"Check Engine, VSC light"

Robby was excellent. Very knowledgeable about emissions and sensors. Well done. His knowledge of vehicle and symptoms was exceptional, along with his willingness to satisfy the customer.

Robby Technician

April 21, 2015

Thank you, Ron! It's great to hear how satisfied you are with your recent service experience. We hope you keep us in mind for any of your future vehicle needs!

cindy123
4/18/2015

"Great service"

Came in for oil change and service was great! Friendly, no pressure staff! Clean, comfortable service center and knowledgebe sales and service gentleman.Service tell was very reasonable.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for choosing Lexus of South Atlanta for your service needs! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience!

milliemoo
4/18/2015

"Exceeded my expectations"

Niki Ross's schedule prevented her from handling my service appt so she coordinated with Colby to ensure all went well. Colby met me as I arrived and went over my mtc schedule and asked if I had any questions. I mentioned a few scratches on my bumber and Colby had the technician (Charcus) look at it. Charcus said he could buff it out as it was being washed and I would know it was there. Lexus South Atlanta continues to exceed my expectations!

April 20, 2015

It's great to hear that our team continues to exceed your expectations! That is definitely what we strive for here at Lexus of South Atlanta! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

mrsjp
4/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

Mr. Turner went above the call of duty to make sure my 45000 mile service check was a pleasant experience. He was mindful of my time requirements and kept me fully informed regarding issues needing attention on my car. It is a pleasure to be treated professionally and fairly, especially since customer service these days seems to be deteriorating in many businesses. Thanks again for excellent service and attention.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are glad our team was able to provide you with the friendly, attentive customer service we pride ourselves on delivering here at Lexus of South Atlanta! We hope your positive experience has you coming back for all your future automotive needs!

Calvinw03
4/11/2015

"Awesome Service"

Always a great experience each. A special thank to Nikki Ross who always take great of what ever I need. I also love the hospitality while I'm waiting.

April 13, 2015

We're glad Niki always takes such great care of you! Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again!

Dr Phil in Stone Mountain
4/06/2015

"Great place for service"

They do a great job servicing our cars, and they are very intentional about customer service. We've been customers since 2005, and drive 33 miles one way for each visit. Lamar Turner is a top notch service advisor! He ensures the service is compliant with the schedule, and is also tailored to address the status of the vehicle at the time of visit. Couldn't ask for better.

April 07, 2015

We sincerely appreciate you continued support and loyalty! We're proud to be entrusted with your service. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we are looking forward to working with you again!

Jacinta89
3/26/2015

"Awesome"

Shina Franklin was AWESOME as always! I wouldn't consider taking my car anywhere else. I've been burned in the past by other companies, may I add that are no longer in business (wonder why?), but Shina always give it to me straight and assures me its best for my car, and it always is. Thanks

March 26, 2015

It is our pleasure ensuring a positive experience for you every time you visit us! We appreciate your kind comments and we are looking forward to assisting you the next time you visit!

LuLu
3/25/2015

"75,000 service"

I purchased my LS430 at Lexus South Atlanta and only go to this dealership for service. W. Lamar Turner is extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He insures my car is serviced appropriately and keeps the cost in mind. Everyone one at this dealership is friendly and it is a pleasure to go there.

March 26, 2015

Thank you very much for your continued support! We always enjoy taking excellent care of our customers! We are looking forward to assisting you again with any of your vehicle needs.

Mica
3/25/2015

"Great Service"

Lamar Turner is great. He ensures you are treated with the best customer service to address your needs with prompt service and guaranteed results. Great service!

March 26, 2015

It's great to hear how good your experience was with Lamar! We hope to have the opportunity to see you again!

Bigdog
3/14/2015

"An Enjoyable Custoner experience"

Service Manager Chuck Gamel is far superior to any other Service Manager that I have dealt with. He has Excellent "Individualized perception" and has each of his customers requests, needs and interests in mind, when he arranges for Service. His focus and attention and efficiency far outpaces any other Service manager at this location. A good business man as well as a consultant. Even though 99% of all the staff is very welcoming and customer oriented, there is one bad apple who previously did not live up to his word and caused me not to return for several months. I bought a second Lexus (RX 350) while I let my 460 LS LS lie fallow because of this fellows lack of interest to best describe it. Mr. Gamel solved the previous attendants broken deal, and now has my two Lexus Vehicles that I will return to him for True Lexus Service and maintenance.

March 16, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your past experience but we're thrilled that Chuck was able to gain your trust and provide you with such excellent service. Customer service is our number one priority and we always aim to give the best experience possible. Please let us know how we can help again in the future!

Reviews of W. Lamar Turner