Lexus of South Atlanta

4025 Jonesboro Rd,
Union City, Georgia 30291
Lexus of South Atlanta Info
About Lexus of South Atlanta

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience. We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus. Whether you come in for a new or pre-owned Lexus, to have your vehicle serviced or to arrange financing, we are committed to providing a Lexus experience that keeps you coming back.

About Lexus of South Atlanta

• Signature Airport Parking Service
MARISM1971
8/28/2015

"Speaking with Sophia... "

Just wanted to say with a bad past experience and having a difficult time getting through to service Sophia gladly addressed my request and made my appointment.. Thank you Lexus of South Atlanta and Thank you Sophia...

is250lexus
7/24/2015

"SALES IS GREAT! DO NOT GET VEHICLES SERVICED HERE!!"

Terrible Service with such rude customer service and rude Service manager. Issue came up with car that was dropped and the service manager threatened to call police if we did not return the loaner vehicle. We do not want to keep the loaner vehicle because we obviously want our original vehicle back. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY TREAT PEOPLE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BUY THE VEHICLES FROM THERE. AUDI of North Atlanta treats people how they deserve to be.

Sexy
6/13/2015

"Great Service by Chuck - Always!"

Every time I bring my car in for service, Chuck is on point. He is very professional. He explains everything to me where I can understand, not speaking over me by at me. I always know that if/when I call, I'm going to get just what I need and more. Being a single woman, you feel a little intimated when you have to rely on someone else when it comes to taking care of your vehicle. I'm always at ease when I have to call on Chuck at Lexus of South Atlanta!

June 15, 2015

We're glad to hear Chuck continues to provide you with great service and support every time you are in need of our services! Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments! We definitely value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

Carrie 3 965
6/12/2015

"Great Service from Niki Ross"

It is always a pleasure to visit Lexus of South Atlanta. The friendly staff, snacks, coffee and a very inviting waiting room make one's stay most pleasant. Kudos to Niki Ross! Although Shina Franklin is my service "agent" (not sure of the title), who was out on June 2, Niki stepped right up to the plate and handled my service concerns in a most professional, efficient, knowledgeable manner. She deserves a raise as soon as possible. The wait was not too long before my car was ready and I was on my way. Carrie Johnson

June 12, 2015

Thank you, Carrie! We're thrilled to hear how well Niki took care of your service needs during your recent experience with us. Customer service is number one for us and it's great to know that shows through the hard work of our entire team. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again!

csallison60
6/11/2015

"Just like an old friend!"

I've had a relationship with Lexus of South Atlanta for well over 10 years and there is something to be said about consistently receiving stellar customer service, worthy of an award. On both the sales and service side, I've relied on the dealership for all of my automotive needs. My service advisor is Niki Ross who I've watch her career development from checking vehicles in to becoming a service manager. She is consistently pleasant coulpled with her overall knowledge; are bar none. I trust her judgement and she consistently makes me feel as if my repeat business matters to her. The demands of my life are great and on my recent visit, I phoned at the last minute for an appointment and she graciously obliged my request; leaving me to feel as if she was waiting for my call and my needs were important to her. She is one of the main reasons that I drive the extra miles to have my vehicles serviced.

June 12, 2015

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review! Making sure that our customers are always well taken care of is important to us and it's great to hear how much you've enjoyed our services. We'll make sure to pass your great comments on to Niki and we're sure she will greatly appreciate everything you have to say about your interactions with her. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time you visit us!

kmcnl
6/03/2015

"Always Satisfied"

As always, I am totally satisfied with the service that I receive from Lexus of South Atlanta. It's been that way from day one when I purchased my vehicle. Top notch trustworthy service, comfortable atmosphere, and friendly personnel all together makes this my most satisfying purchase ever.

June 03, 2015

It's great to hear how much you have enjoyed your experiences with us since the day your purchased your vehicle! It's definitely been a pleasure assisting you with your purchase and servicing needs. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cassandra
6/02/2015

"Great experience with Lamar as usual. "

My experience with Lamar is always a great one. I can bring my car in for one thing and Lamar is always sure to ask me if I am having any other problems I may not have mentioned. He is always professional, courteous and responsive to whatever questions I may have about my car. I can appreciate his honesty as well as integrity.

June 03, 2015

We pride ourselves on being detail oriented and always making sure to be as thorough as possible while servicing vehicles for our customers. We were more than happy to address all of your concerns and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

rosalynyn
5/29/2015

" Colby Willis Provided Excellent Service"

Colby Willis provided excellent during my most recent visit. My car was being serviced for a few issues, one of which had never been successfully diagnosed even though I had taken my car in for this problem at least three other times. Colby's attention to my vehicle finally resulted in a diagnosis and repair. I really appreciate the time and attention that Colby provided to ensure that my car was able to be properly diagnosed and then repaired. Colby Willis epitomizes the Lexus standard that Lexus customers expect and appreciate. Thank you for such a positive experience.

June 01, 2015

We're glad Colby was able to give you such a positive experience and get that troubling issue taken care of for you! It's very important to us to always make sure that our customers are taken care of properly. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments and we certainly hope to see you again!

My Lexus
5/27/2015

"Great Service!!!"

Had a great service experience with Lamar and Keelan as always. Both take their jobs seriously with the customers satisfaction a top priority. Highly recommend!!!!

May 29, 2015

Thank you so much! You're absolutely right, customer satisfaction has and always will be a top priority of ours and we're happy you noticed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

SEDRIVER
5/26/2015

"Positive and Professional Experience"

I worked with Justin Hamilton. He was always professional, friendly, helpful and responsive. He worked diligently throughout the entire process. I would comfortably recommend him to others.

Justin Hamilton

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're glad Justin was able to address your needs properly and was so helpful to you during your time at our dealership. We hope you keep us in mind for any future vehicle needs you may have.

Reviews of Niki Ross