Lexus of Wayzata

Lexus Delivery Specialist

July 08, 2017

"Amazing experience !!!"

- Jbird

I was blown away by the service and attentiveness that Ignacio exhibited. I was just intending on looking at your vehicles and comparing pricing on another car I had placed deposit on at another Dearlership. Ignacio was professional and happily continued to show me his cars while acknowledging that the dealership we were working with had a good reputation. I was interested in a specific price point and Ignacio worked on providing the best price and a car that was best suited for me. I totally love my new Lexus NX200T. It was the best car buying experience!!! Thank you!

Ignacio Garrigos

June 27, 2017

"Russell Lawrentz came through again! "

- PAULPAUL PAUL

Russell Lawrentz listened to my company's needs and found exactly what we were looking for! This is my sixth car with Russell (personally and for my business...going on 18 years!!!); he ALWAYS finds the perfect vehicle for us! Great work Russell; you are truly one in a million! What I like about Russell is that he listens very well, then searches, and has a keen eye for detail on what the owner has requested. When Russell finds a vehicle that fits my description, he calls me and it is a done deal with a fair price!

Russell Lawrentz

June 17, 2017

"Best Car Purchase Experience Ever"

- DSWALW

We could not imagine a better car purchase experience. We connected with Eric on-line about our interest in a new Lexus. He was extremely responsive and helpful, and we made an appointment to view the models we were interested in. He was ready and waiting to take us out on test drives, and gave us incredibly good and practical information on each model. This helped us to quickly narrow our choice and make a very good deal. From start to finish, it took less than 3 hours. We also received a very fair trade-in deal. We can't compliment Eric enough. We would recommend him without any hesitation.

Eric Heimsness