Lexus of Wayzata

16100 Wayzata Blvd,
Wayzata, Minnesota 55391
Lexus of Wayzata Info
About Lexus of Wayzata

We promote customer satisfaction in everything we do, an attitude reflected by our designation as an Elite of Lexus dealer. As part of the Village Automotive Group, Lexus of Wayzata has a wide selection of New & Pre-Owned luxury vehicles. View our vehicle inventory online or visit our showroom to see our fine selection in person. Lexus of Wayzata is located right off I-394 and Hwy 12 on the Frontage Rd. Please view our model showcase to compare features on new Lexus luxury sedans, SUVs and hybrids. Request a quote on a New Lexus or Pre-Owned vehicle and a member of our Certified Sales Staff will contact you.

About Lexus of Wayzata

• Complimentary Car Wash w/Every Service
  • Parts Boutique and Customer Counter
HeidisRX350
7/24/2015

"Best Car buying expererince you could ever have!!"

You can spend a lot of your time running around shopping cars all around town. Or.. you can deal with Dave Skeens @ Lexus Wayzata and save yourself both time and money. This guy is wonderful to deal with!! Every little detail he seems to know. He is honest, trustworthy and a pros pro. The dealership is beautiful and has a great reputation for taking care of their customers. I am sure all the salespeople are good at Lexus of Wayzata. I will assure you there are NONE better than Dave Skeens.

July 31, 2015

Thank you Heidi, it was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the time you took to write such a great review for the dealership and Dave Skeens. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon at the Dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact me anytime. Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952.476.6111 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

jbosch
7/09/2015

"Great Experience"

I was pointed to this dealership via a referral, specifically, I was referred to Greg Loop. He took an educational approach as it was my first time shopping for a Lexus. He helped me become familiar with their lineup and how they compared to other luxury brands. Test drive was awesome, outlined the features very well, and ultimately left me feeling as though it was my decision to make. I'd highly recommend Greg to any family/friends.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and are so glad you were able to find the vehicle for you at our Dealership. I will make sure to share your comments with Greg and our Team! We really appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com | 952.476.6111

Larry
7/08/2015

"Best Lexus Dealership in the Midwest"

I live in Chicago now after living in Minneapolis for over 20 years. Shopping for a new car at the Lexus dealership nearby was amazingly frustrating. When visiting in Mpls, I decided to stop and look in Wayzata. What an amazing experience. The dealership knows what professional customer service is. To say they were accommodating, professional, and just plain great is an understatement. The very fair deal I received here is superior to the robbery(!) Lexus of McGrath tried to pull Special thanks to Bob Skinner for putting up with too many questions from me!

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much Larry for the fabulous review of our Dealership and Sales Team! We strive very hard each day to always exceed our customer's expectations and can't be more excited to hear about your wonderful experience with Bob, Mike and Scott. I will make sure to share your comments with everyone. We also appreciate that you took the time to write this review for us. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952.476.6111

zoekrobinson
6/28/2015

"Great service and easy to work with"

The staff and everyone I dealt with at Lexus of Wayzata were great and helpful. They took the time to make sure everything I needed was taken care of.

July 31, 2015

Thank you Zoe for you positive feedback on our Dealership and Sales Team! We really appreciate the time you took to write this great comment. Enjoy your Lexus! Thank you for your business. Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952.476.6111

Snowbirds
6/01/2015

"Fabulous experience on recent purchase"

We recently traded our 2010 Lexus (bought in AZ) for a new 2015 Lexus to gain all of the safety electronic features now available. Jon Stusse had been in touch, in a low pressure way, for a couple of years asking about what we would be interested in when trading. We were interested in a fully loaded top of the line with air ride. He arranged for delivery of a vehicle to the dealership that had every single requirement (down to the color and trailer hitch) about the time we would be returning to MN for the summer. We were under no obligation to buy the car...it was just there. The financial dealings were smooth as our trade-in value and purchase price requests were me. Jon provided us with the easiest most satisfactory car buying experience we have ever had.

June 15, 2015

Thank you very much for the nice comments about Jon and your experience at Lexus of Wayzata. We appreciate your business and that you took the time to write the nice review. I will make sure to share this with our entire team. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact me directly. Mike Dalton, mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com 952.476.6111.

ricoricorose
6/01/2015

"No need to shop"

If you want a good deal then shop no more. I would recommend Lexus of Wayzata to anybody! i purchased my 08 isf out of state and all is well!

June 15, 2015

We appreciate your business and are very glad we could make you the deal! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please contact me any time. Thank you and enjoy your Lexus. Bryan Grotte - Pre-Owned Manager, bgrotte@lexusofwayzata.com 952.476.6111

Dinoscramble
5/29/2015

"Trade in Audi for Lexus"

I have purchased and traded many vehicles over the years, but my experience with Jon Stusse and Lexus Wayzata has to be the best so far. I have leased and purchased vehicles from Jon and hands down the best salesman to deal with. Jon and the staff really know what it takes to make a customer happy. For as long as I am in the market of buying or leasing I will go back to Jon Stusse.

May 30, 2015

Hi Dean, thank you for the amazing review and for becoming a Lexus owner. We appreciate your kind works and are excited that we could earn your business. Thank you also for the great comments about Jon, I will make sure to pass them along to him and our entire staff. Welcome to the Lexus family. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me. Robert Katz, General Manager - rkatz@lexusofwayzata.com | 952.476.6111

etrombley
5/29/2015

"Great transaction on a used RX!"

Jon Stusse gave us a great trade in on our old vehicle and got us into a terrific used RX-350. Our next vehicle will be a Lexus, and Jon will get our call when that time comes.

May 30, 2015

Hi Mr. Trombley, we appreciate your positive review and comments about Jon and our other staff at Lexus of Wayzata. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to share this review with our team. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please contact me any time. Thank you and enjoy your Lexus. Bryan Grotte - Pre-Owned Manager, bgrotte@lexusofwayzata.com 952.476.6111

charles
5/28/2015

"Our 4th car purchase at this dealership and from Jon Stusse"

The truth is we are repeat customers of Jon Stusse at Lexus of Wayzata. The service is the best and we are comfortable with the treatment we received, the quality of the service. A truly decent place. We will plan on our next cars in 3 years from Jon at Lexus. Charles

May 30, 2015

Hi Charles, Congratulations on your 4th vehicle purchase at our Dealership, how exciting! Our entire staff here, especially Jon, appreciate your kind words and will continue to work hard for your business in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business again and again! We will be sure to pass along this great feedback you provided to the rest of our team. Thank you. Robert Katz - General Manager, rkatz@lexusofwayzata.com | 952.476.6111

Love My Z4
5/17/2015

"They get customer service"

I live four hours from the greater twin cities and was searching online for a pre-owned BMW and found what I was looking for at Lexus of Wayzata. Ignacio Garrigos responded to my inquiry immediately and we developed a great relationship. He made it so easy to purchase the car. Other staff were equally accommodating. I realize they deal with hundreds of customers a day. But, for the time it took me to check out the vehicle I wanted to driving out of the dealership a couple hours later, I felt that I was there only customer. They "get it." I'd buy another care there--especially from Ignacio--in a heartbeat.

Jim Guettler

May 21, 2015

Hi Bob, Congratulations to you on your new BMW! Our entire staff here, especially Ignacio, appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! We will be sure to pass along this great feedback you provided about Ignacio to him and the rest of our team. Enjoy your vehicle. Kind regards, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

Reviews of Mike Dalton