Lexus of Wayzata

Mike Dalton, General Sales Manager, Lexus of Wayzata

Mike Dalton

4.4

June 17, 2017

"Best Car Purchase Experience Ever"

- DSWALW

We could not imagine a better car purchase experience. We connected with Eric on-line about our interest in a new Lexus. He was extremely responsive and helpful, and we made an appointment to view the models we were interested in. He was ready and waiting to take us out on test drives, and gave us incredibly good and practical information on each model. This helped us to quickly narrow our choice and make a very good deal. From start to finish, it took less than 3 hours. We also received a very fair trade-in deal. We can't compliment Eric enough. We would recommend him without any hesitation.

Eric Heimsness

June 15, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- bbackstrom

I worked with Michael Shteyn on a deal for more than a month. He was courteous, nice, never assuming and just wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. We didnt even buy a Lexus, but got great respectful service. Michael went way out of his way to get us into the car we bought, over and above any dealership i have worked with in the past. I never felt pressured, nor uncomfortable during this transaction. I 110% recomend this dealership and Michael specifically to anyone looking for a car. Michael - GREAT JOB - we will be back!

Michael Shteyn

June 12, 2017

"Over Zealous!!"

- Thai Pham

I've been with Lexus of Wayzata since 2012 and have brought along many of my family members. Loyalty is hard to earn with our family but once you've gain it, it's completely yours. 5 years that I've been coming to your location and David is as close to perfection as anyone can get. His ability to listen and comprehend to all my issues while providing a multitude of options to assist me in resolve my car issues is impeccable. I am truly grateful to him as an adviser. He's been a true life saver and honestly has proven to me and my family that we can trust him. Keep doing the fantastic work David and also, thank you.

David Tran