Lexus of Wayzata

16100 Wayzata Blvd,
Wayzata, Minnesota 55391
Lexus of Wayzata Info
About Lexus of Wayzata

We promote customer satisfaction in everything we do, an attitude reflected by our designation as an Elite of Lexus dealer. As part of the Village Automotive Group, Lexus of Wayzata has a wide selection of New & Pre-Owned luxury vehicles. View our vehicle inventory online or visit our showroom to see our fine selection in person. Lexus of Wayzata is located right off I-394 and Hwy 12 on the Frontage Rd. Please view our model showcase to compare features on new Lexus luxury sedans, SUVs and hybrids. Request a quote on a New Lexus or Pre-Owned vehicle and a member of our Certified Sales Staff will contact you.

About Lexus of Wayzata Learn More

• Complimentary Car Wash w/Every Service
  • Parts Boutique and Customer Counter
Jon H
8/11/2016

"They live by the values they put on their website."

We had a hiccup to begin with but the dealership lived by their values and EXCEEDED my expectations. Thanks Robert, Eric B and Doug E.

August 15, 2016

Thank you Jon for writing us positive feedback. It's good to hear you had a 5 star experience with our team. I hope you are enjoying your new Lexus, if there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

willodson
8/03/2016

"Service Issue resolved!"

Thank you for taking care of my wife issues today that she experienced on Tuesday! I appreciate your quick response to our service needs!!! We are happy!

I don’t know there names as I am in Florida and wife is in Minnesota and I can’t reach her right now to find out who she had for just. service guy!

August 05, 2016

Victor, I am very pleased we were able to reach you and get this resolved for you both! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely, Todd Randall | Service Manager | 952-404-5105 | trandall@lexusofwayzata.com

Lynn
8/03/2016

"customer sefvice"

Gerald provides excellent personalized customer service! He made the car purchase easy for us, was always friendly , explained answers to our question in a professional manner and made the car delivery process very efficient.

August 03, 2016

Thank you Lynn for taking the time to write us a positive review. It's great to hear your experience with us was 5 star! I hope you are enjoying your new car, please feel free to contact me if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

Donna
7/31/2016

"An All Around Positive Experience"

Though I wasn't actively looking to buy a car right now, Lauren made the experience so pleasant, it was easy to keep moving forward! She was attentive to my needs and never pressured me to move faster than I was comfortable, My intent was a new car, but in the end Lauren found me a Certified Pre-Owned RX350 that met all my "ideal car" requirements and more! For the first time I have a car I love - and a new "friend!"

August 03, 2016

Donna, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! I'm glad to hear your experience with us was excellent. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Lauren. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

Bradley A Hoyt
7/02/2016

"No customer service"

Purchased a Lexus GX 470. Dashboard cracked (1.1 million Lexus/Toyota did in total) . Waiting 3 years for replacement. No solution offered other than "we are on back order. I would ride a bicycle before I would buy a Lexus.

service

July 20, 2016

Hi Bradley, I am very sorry about the wait time for the part. Our dealership is working very closely with the manufacturer to improve the recall process. Please contact me so I can further review the claim with you directly. Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137 | mdejong@lexusofwayzata.com

LairdLarry
6/23/2016

"Fantastic !!"

We have only good things to say about this dealership. We have worked only with Val Udermann since our first ES back in 2003. We know he will listen to us and try his best to get us a good deal on a new vehicle. People who buy used vehicles out of warranty should know that they are excepting a risk for any future mishaps---I would never buy a used vehicle that I could not check up on it's service records. Even an LS can be used on a drag strip and be abused ! If you don't or can't verify a car's history, be smart and buy that "peace-of-mind" extended warranty. Please don't expect any car dealership to stand behind an older Lexus, unless they themselves are confident enough them- selves to Certify it. Just wanted to give a shout out to our good friend, Val Udermann, he is great!!

June 24, 2016

Larry, we truly appreciate your kind words and outstanding feedback about our Sales Associate, Val as well as our dealership. I will make sure to pass along the kind words. I want to thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership over the years, and I hope you are making great memories with your Lexus this summer. Thanks again, Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

SoUnhappy!
4/20/2016

"Do not buy a LEXUS! And do not have it serviced here!!!!!"

I have a 2007 Lexus LS460 L that had an internal engine valve failure at 76000 miles. This dealer originally told me that it would be $15,000 to fix. I asked how this could happen?????? "It's just bad engine valve failure of valve number six. Maybe we can get a kit to fix it and it will only be about $6,800." After I said, "No way! The dealership submitted the claim to the regional office who also will not stand behind their product! What kind of car company would not stand behind a premium luxury car? They did offer to help commit insurance fraud by offering to sell us a warranty then wait a few months to see if it would be covered. Do not buy a Lexus - the quality is terrible anymore. More importantly DO NOT trust this dealer!!!!!!!

Matthew Cantolla

May 04, 2016

Hi Shane and Chris, I appreciate you taking the time with my Service Manager to find the best solution for your vehicle repair. I know that owning a vehicle for a short time and having an unexpected repair like this can be disappointing. For that I empathize and apologize. Lexus of Wayzata has offered to reduce the repair cost and also worked with Lexus, the manufacturer, to provide additional financial assistance. I hope both of these gestures of good will encourage you to repair your vehicle with us. Please contact me if you have any further questions or if I can help in any other way. Again, I hope our willingness to work with you will reflect favorably on Lexus of Wayzata. Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952-476-6111 | RKatz@lexusofwayzata.com

Happy Lexus Owner
4/19/2016

"Great Service Advisor"

Doug Evans is simply the best service advisor I have ever worked with. He has called me personally about recalls months before formal notice from Lexus Corp. Doug is knowledgeable and clear when explaining how my 2010 HS 250h will be serviced and he is never too busy to take calls. Doug is an asset to not just to this dealership but to the Lexus brand as well.

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive review and for the kind words about Doug! I will definitely pass on the compliments. It is our goal to provide each of our customers with the best service experience possible. Especially when it comes to maintaining the Lexus brand. We want to show our customer the same exceptional quality the brand stands for! If you are willing, would you like to copy and paste this review on a few of our other sites? For your convenience, I've included 4 links below that you can copy and paste into your browser. Thank you, and if there is anything else we can do, please reach out! https://www.yelp.com/writeareview/biz/tCRn3PviwX3fAtIDNSy3zQ?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo&return_url=%2Fbiz%2FtCRn3PviwX3fAtIDNSy3zQ https://plus.google.com/104457430657038090583 https://www.facebook.com/lexusofwayzata/reviews http://www.cars.com/dealers/17526/lexus-of-wayzata/reviews/

Lake Minnetonka Girl
3/22/2016

"Stellar Dealership!"

One name and one name only "Ignacio Garrigos"!!! He's the best and I would never work with anyone else but him. With Ignacio, it's more than a business transaction. We've built a friendship over the years that goes far beyond the sticker price of a Lexus product. He gets me, he understands my lifestyle and my needs. The finance guys at Lexus of Wayzata go to bat for the customer! The maintenance service, care and follow up far exceed any dealership I've ever been with, and trust me, I've been with many! Keep up the stellar work guys! I'm a loyal customer not only because of the product, but because of the personal service I receive when I walk thru the front door of Lexus of Wayzata! The saying is true at Lexus of Wayzata -- "you get what you pay for!' Debra M. Pauli (4 time owner of the Lexus product line) Lake Minnetonka 3/23/2016

March 23, 2016

Hi Debra, it is so nice to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to post the positive review and amazing comments. I will pass along the message to our team! Thank you for your repeat business. We hope you are enjoying your Lexus. Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952-476-6111

Samuel Dorfman
3/22/2016

"Outstanding service"

Last week I took my baby in for a due oil change and at same time decided to let Celeste know that there is a bit of squealing when breaking. It took mechanic just a bit over an hour to diagnose a problem. I was offered a loaner and was out the door in next 15 minutes. My vehicle was ready the next day. Celeste was very professional and friendly.

March 23, 2016

Hi Samuel, we appreciate the amazing review. I will make sure to pass along the nice comments to Celeste as well. Thank you for your business, I am so glad we could make your service experience a very positive visit. Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137 | mdejong@lexusofwayzata.com.

Reviews of Gerald Franti