Lexus of Wayzata

Ignacio Garrigos, Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales, Lexus of Wayzata

Ignacio Garrigos

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales

December 08, 2016

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience"

- Mr Cyclone

Just purchased a GX460 from Lexus of Wayzata. Can't say enough about the positive buying experience. Mike, Jan, Jean and Scott were all ultra professional, knowledgeable and very "customer delight" oriented., I only do business with people that "I know, I like and I trust". That's why this is the third Lexus I have purchased from this team. Highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a great car coupled with a great experience to go directly to Lexus of Wayzata

December 05, 2016

"Love my new NX and Love Lexus of Wayzeta"

- Love my new NX

Best car buying experience ever!!!!! The quality of the experience goes hand in hand with the quality of the cars. As a person who trades cars on a regular basis, it is nice to work with a dealership that actually respects you. Mike Dalton was amazing, no question was to small. He made me feel like the most important customer in the world. Chris was so helpful , and made sure we understood everything. What a great team.

December 03, 2016

"Happiest, new Lexus owner!"

- Nicole

As an owner of Toyota and Chevy since I was even able to get behind the wheel I decided I was only going to get everything I wanted in a vehicle unless I drove a Lexus. With the excitement of finally getting into that Lexus I over looked the fact that my current lease on my Chevy was 36 months, not 24 months. I was beyond bummed, but after speaking with Mike Dalton I was immediately reassured that I would get to drive away in my Lexus. After only a short visit, I was given a few other alternatives that weren't easy to pass up. They let me turn in my lease early and I still was completely satisfied with my new lease payment! Thank you Mike Dalton for your exceptional treatment in getting me into my first Lexus! I am the happiest, new Lexus owner!

• Elite of Lexus Dealer