Lexus of Wayzata

New Vehicle Sales

January 20, 2017

"Thanks Russ"

- Curt Nyhus

Have been so pleased with Russell with the purchase of the RX350--he was very informative and helpful, and continues to update me with any new possibilities--however, I have put an additional 150,000 miles on the vehicle, and nothing ever goes wrong, but my son and daughter have purchased from him since. Thanks Russ L--I will be back Curt N

January 19, 2017

"Loving my 2017 RX350"

- Joni

Service at Lexus is definitely 5 star. Jake Blomquist is great to work with. He has been very knowledgeable and helpful. We talked through the options from buying out my lease to ultimately turning it in and driving home a brand new RX350. I love it, it was a great move. Actually, everyone that I have encountered at Lexus of Wayzata has been wonderful.

January 19, 2017

"LX 570"

- Casey

This is my second Lexus I have purchased new from Jake. I traded in my GX 460 for an LX 570 and absolutely love it! The sales staff and Jake by far exceeded my expectations. The service department is second to none. I would highly recommend both Jake and Lexus of Wayzata to all my friends and family!!! Well done!

• Elite of Lexus Dealer