Lexus of Wayzata

16100 Wayzata Blvd,
Wayzata, Minnesota 55391
Lexus of Wayzata Info
About Lexus of Wayzata

We promote customer satisfaction in everything we do, an attitude reflected by our designation as an Elite of Lexus dealer. As part of the Village Automotive Group, Lexus of Wayzata has a wide selection of New & Pre-Owned luxury vehicles. View our vehicle inventory online or visit our showroom to see our fine selection in person. Lexus of Wayzata is located right off I-394 and Hwy 12 on the Frontage Rd. Please view our model showcase to compare features on new Lexus luxury sedans, SUVs and hybrids. Request a quote on a New Lexus or Pre-Owned vehicle and a member of our Certified Sales Staff will contact you.

About Lexus of Wayzata Learn More

• Parts Boutique and Customer Counter
LairdLarry
6/23/2016

"Fantastic !!"

We have only good things to say about this dealership. We have worked only with Val Udermann since our first ES back in 2003. We know he will listen to us and try his best to get us a good deal on a new vehicle. People who buy used vehicles out of warranty should know that they are excepting a risk for any future mishaps---I would never buy a used vehicle that I could not check up on it's service records. Even an LS can be used on a drag strip and be abused ! If you don't or can't verify a car's history, be smart and buy that "peace-of-mind" extended warranty. Please don't expect any car dealership to stand behind an older Lexus, unless they themselves are confident enough them- selves to Certify it. Just wanted to give a shout out to our good friend, Val Udermann, he is great!!

June 24, 2016

Larry, we truly appreciate your kind words and outstanding feedback about our Sales Associate, Val as well as our dealership. I will make sure to pass along the kind words. I want to thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership over the years, and I hope you are making great memories with your Lexus this summer. Thanks again, Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

SoUnhappy!
4/20/2016

"Do not buy a LEXUS! And do not have it serviced here!!!!!"

I have a 2007 Lexus LS460 L that had an internal engine valve failure at 76000 miles. This dealer originally told me that it would be $15,000 to fix. I asked how this could happen?????? "It's just bad engine valve failure of valve number six. Maybe we can get a kit to fix it and it will only be about $6,800." After I said, "No way! The dealership submitted the claim to the regional office who also will not stand behind their product! What kind of car company would not stand behind a premium luxury car? They did offer to help commit insurance fraud by offering to sell us a warranty then wait a few months to see if it would be covered. Do not buy a Lexus - the quality is terrible anymore. More importantly DO NOT trust this dealer!!!!!!!

May 04, 2016

Hi Shane and Chris, I appreciate you taking the time with my Service Manager to find the best solution for your vehicle repair. I know that owning a vehicle for a short time and having an unexpected repair like this can be disappointing. For that I empathize and apologize. Lexus of Wayzata has offered to reduce the repair cost and also worked with Lexus, the manufacturer, to provide additional financial assistance. I hope both of these gestures of good will encourage you to repair your vehicle with us. Please contact me if you have any further questions or if I can help in any other way. Again, I hope our willingness to work with you will reflect favorably on Lexus of Wayzata. Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952-476-6111 | RKatz@lexusofwayzata.com

Happy Lexus Owner
4/19/2016

"Great Service Advisor"

Doug Evans is simply the best service advisor I have ever worked with. He has called me personally about recalls months before formal notice from Lexus Corp. Doug is knowledgeable and clear when explaining how my 2010 HS 250h will be serviced and he is never too busy to take calls. Doug is an asset to not just to this dealership but to the Lexus brand as well.

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive review and for the kind words about Doug! I will definitely pass on the compliments. It is our goal to provide each of our customers with the best service experience possible. Especially when it comes to maintaining the Lexus brand. We want to show our customer the same exceptional quality the brand stands for! If you are willing, would you like to copy and paste this review on a few of our other sites? For your convenience, I've included 4 links below that you can copy and paste into your browser. Thank you, and if there is anything else we can do, please reach out! https://www.yelp.com/writeareview/biz/tCRn3PviwX3fAtIDNSy3zQ?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo&return_url=%2Fbiz%2FtCRn3PviwX3fAtIDNSy3zQ https://plus.google.com/104457430657038090583 https://www.facebook.com/lexusofwayzata/reviews http://www.cars.com/dealers/17526/lexus-of-wayzata/reviews/

Lake Minnetonka Girl
3/22/2016

"Stellar Dealership!"

One name and one name only "Ignacio Garrigos"!!! He's the best and I would never work with anyone else but him. With Ignacio, it's more than a business transaction. We've built a friendship over the years that goes far beyond the sticker price of a Lexus product. He gets me, he understands my lifestyle and my needs. The finance guys at Lexus of Wayzata go to bat for the customer! The maintenance service, care and follow up far exceed any dealership I've ever been with, and trust me, I've been with many! Keep up the stellar work guys! I'm a loyal customer not only because of the product, but because of the personal service I receive when I walk thru the front door of Lexus of Wayzata! The saying is true at Lexus of Wayzata -- "you get what you pay for!' Debra M. Pauli (4 time owner of the Lexus product line) Lake Minnetonka 3/23/2016

March 23, 2016

Hi Debra, it is so nice to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to post the positive review and amazing comments. I will pass along the message to our team! Thank you for your repeat business. We hope you are enjoying your Lexus. Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952-476-6111

Samuel Dorfman
3/22/2016

"Outstanding service"

Last week I took my baby in for a due oil change and at same time decided to let Celeste know that there is a bit of squealing when breaking. It took mechanic just a bit over an hour to diagnose a problem. I was offered a loaner and was out the door in next 15 minutes. My vehicle was ready the next day. Celeste was very professional and friendly.

March 23, 2016

Hi Samuel, we appreciate the amazing review. I will make sure to pass along the nice comments to Celeste as well. Thank you for your business, I am so glad we could make your service experience a very positive visit. Sincerely, Mike Dejong | Customer Service Manager | 952-404-5137 | mdejong@lexusofwayzata.com.

ufaquarian
3/14/2016

"Lease on CPO more expensive then new car!!"

Saw 2 cars online at Lexus website which were available locally. Got prompt response from Mike, I asked for best price on both vehicles. Mike sent in detailed quote for 2013 RX350s but the price was north of $600/month! As a response to my comment , " The offer you gave me on a certified Lexus is much higher then what I can secure on a new Lexus lease!" I got "Would then consider a new Lexus RX350 lease."

April 18, 2016

Hi Umair, again, sorry to hear about your experience. We always strive to provide the customer with the best vehicle options and information. I appreciate you getting back to me to discuss the situation. Please call me directly if we can further resolve. Sincerely, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

ROAR
2/26/2016

"Zach and Lexus of Wayazta"

I bought my 2015 GS 350, with Zach's help.. Had to return to the dealership after a few weeks, to get the RX 350. I was very impressed with the service and effort he (Zach) put in during both transactions. It was a pleasure working with him. My wife and I will be back in the future.

March 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the very positive review and nice comments about our team. I will make sure to pass along the message to them. We appreciate you and your wife's business and are so glad Zach was able to get you in the right vehicles for you both. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com.

rjkern1
2/16/2016

"Service advice on a 2013 Lexus GS350"

Mr Katz, I would like to thank the following people who responded to my questions about the purchase of a 2013 GS350. Albert,Doug & Mike. One of the best experiences in customer service. They went above and beyond to help me with my questions. Thank you for taking the time today. Robert J Kern

Albert

February 19, 2016

Thank you Mr. Kern for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our staff and dealership. I appreciate the kind words and will pass along the comments to Doug, Albert and Mike. At Lexus of Wayzata we relentlessly work to provide great service and exceed our customer’s expectations. I am glad our staff answered your questions and acted in a way that caused you to respond as passionately as you did. I appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future. Sincerely, Robert Katz | General Manager | 952-476-6111

shelly
12/29/2015

"Exceptional service"

We recently purchased our first certified Lexus from Nels Pierson and could not be happier with the experience! The car is wonderful, but Nels seemed to understand that this wasn't just a transaction for us. It was a big decision and he let us experience the Lexus quality at our own pace. He understood what we were looking for and was a true professional. Eric Baumann was tremendously helpful and patient in helping us understand how to use all the features of the car. We love the car and feel very confident in our choice with Lexus of Wayzata. Chuck and Shelly

December 31, 2015

Hello Shelly, thank you for your kind words about our dealership and Team Members Nels and Eric. At Lexus of Wayzata, we understand how important it is to make sure each of our guests' questions are answered and that they feel confident in their purchase. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me. I am here to help. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

drcolour
12/10/2015

"It's what you come to expect from Lexus of Wayzata"

As a longtime customer, I only need to make a telephone call or e-mail and say what I want. If necessary the car can be waiting for me the next day. The whole process takes < 1 hour, is professional and provides me with exactly what I need. However, you can only do this when you have created a relationship based upon trust! drcolour

December 15, 2015

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It is very appreciated. Here at Lexus of Wayzata, we aim to treat each customer like a guest in our home. Thank you for your continued business and please do not hesitate to contact me or stop in the dealership if you have any questions. We would love to help. Sincerely, Mike Dalton | General Sales Manager | 952-404-5103 | mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com

Reviews of Val Udermann