Lexus of Wayzata

16100 Wayzata Blvd,
Wayzata, Minnesota 55391
Lexus of Wayzata Info
About Lexus of Wayzata

We promote customer satisfaction in everything we do, an attitude reflected by our designation as an Elite of Lexus dealer. As part of the Village Automotive Group, Lexus of Wayzata has a wide selection of New & Pre-Owned luxury vehicles. View our vehicle inventory online or visit our showroom to see our fine selection in person. Lexus of Wayzata is located right off I-394 and Hwy 12 on the Frontage Rd. Please view our model showcase to compare features on new Lexus luxury sedans, SUVs and hybrids. Request a quote on a New Lexus or Pre-Owned vehicle and a member of our Certified Sales Staff will contact you.

About Lexus of Wayzata

• Complimentary Car Wash w/Every Service
  • Parts Boutique and Customer Counter
zoekrobinson
6/28/2015

"Great service and easy to work with"

The staff and everyone I dealt with at Lexus of Wayzata were great and helpful. They took the time to make sure everything I needed was taken care of.

Snowbirds
6/01/2015

"Fabulous experience on recent purchase"

We recently traded our 2010 Lexus (bought in AZ) for a new 2015 Lexus to gain all of the safety electronic features now available. Jon Stusse had been in touch, in a low pressure way, for a couple of years asking about what we would be interested in when trading. We were interested in a fully loaded top of the line with air ride. He arranged for delivery of a vehicle to the dealership that had every single requirement (down to the color and trailer hitch) about the time we would be returning to MN for the summer. We were under no obligation to buy the car...it was just there. The financial dealings were smooth as our trade-in value and purchase price requests were me. Jon provided us with the easiest most satisfactory car buying experience we have ever had.

June 15, 2015

Thank you very much for the nice comments about Jon and your experience at Lexus of Wayzata. We appreciate your business and that you took the time to write the nice review. I will make sure to share this with our entire team. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact me directly. Mike Dalton, mdalton@lexusofwayzata.com 952.476.6111.

ricoricorose
6/01/2015

"No need to shop"

If you want a good deal then shop no more. I would recommend Lexus of Wayzata to anybody! i purchased my 08 isf out of state and all is well!

June 15, 2015

We appreciate your business and are very glad we could make you the deal! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please contact me any time. Thank you and enjoy your Lexus. Bryan Grotte - Pre-Owned Manager, bgrotte@lexusofwayzata.com 952.476.6111

Dinoscramble
5/29/2015

"Trade in Audi for Lexus"

I have purchased and traded many vehicles over the years, but my experience with Jon Stusse and Lexus Wayzata has to be the best so far. I have leased and purchased vehicles from Jon and hands down the best salesman to deal with. Jon and the staff really know what it takes to make a customer happy. For as long as I am in the market of buying or leasing I will go back to Jon Stusse.

May 30, 2015

Hi Dean, thank you for the amazing review and for becoming a Lexus owner. We appreciate your kind works and are excited that we could earn your business. Thank you also for the great comments about Jon, I will make sure to pass them along to him and our entire staff. Welcome to the Lexus family. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me. Robert Katz, General Manager - rkatz@lexusofwayzata.com | 952.476.6111

etrombley
5/29/2015

"Great transaction on a used RX!"

Jon Stusse gave us a great trade in on our old vehicle and got us into a terrific used RX-350. Our next vehicle will be a Lexus, and Jon will get our call when that time comes.

May 30, 2015

Hi Mr. Trombley, we appreciate your positive review and comments about Jon and our other staff at Lexus of Wayzata. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to share this review with our team. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please contact me any time. Thank you and enjoy your Lexus. Bryan Grotte - Pre-Owned Manager, bgrotte@lexusofwayzata.com 952.476.6111

charles
5/28/2015

"Our 4th car purchase at this dealership and from Jon Stusse"

The truth is we are repeat customers of Jon Stusse at Lexus of Wayzata. The service is the best and we are comfortable with the treatment we received, the quality of the service. A truly decent place. We will plan on our next cars in 3 years from Jon at Lexus. Charles

May 30, 2015

Hi Charles, Congratulations on your 4th vehicle purchase at our Dealership, how exciting! Our entire staff here, especially Jon, appreciate your kind words and will continue to work hard for your business in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business again and again! We will be sure to pass along this great feedback you provided to the rest of our team. Thank you. Robert Katz - General Manager, rkatz@lexusofwayzata.com | 952.476.6111

Love My Z4
5/17/2015

"They get customer service"

I live four hours from the greater twin cities and was searching online for a pre-owned BMW and found what I was looking for at Lexus of Wayzata. Ignacio Garrigos responded to my inquiry immediately and we developed a great relationship. He made it so easy to purchase the car. Other staff were equally accommodating. I realize they deal with hundreds of customers a day. But, for the time it took me to check out the vehicle I wanted to driving out of the dealership a couple hours later, I felt that I was there only customer. They "get it." I'd buy another care there--especially from Ignacio--in a heartbeat.

Jim Guettler

May 21, 2015

Hi Bob, Congratulations to you on your new BMW! Our entire staff here, especially Ignacio, appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! We will be sure to pass along this great feedback you provided about Ignacio to him and the rest of our team. Enjoy your vehicle. Kind regards, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

heeya
5/03/2015

"wonderful!"

gerald puts you at ease immediately and knows to ask all the right questions. we went to 3 different dealerships on the same day and gerald's attitude and sales pitch left a significant enough impression on us to go back and make the purchase

May 04, 2015

Heeya, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Gerald is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Warm regards, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

TajMcCall
4/27/2015

"Mike Gleason will make Car Buying experience a pleasure."

I was recommended by my girlfriend, who also bought from Mike a few years back. She was particularly impressed with how he treated her with respect and didn't feel the need to talk "down" to her, despite her being a woman in her mid-20s. When I arrived at our scheduled meeting, Mike had already researched a number of options based on the few things I had given him to work with. The list had my car on it, and as luck would have it, the first one we looked at was the 'winner.' Throughout the process, I never thought Mike worked for Lexus of Wayzata, but was more my broker in the deal. I got a very fair price on my trade-in, and they even met me at my original price I was looking to spend, getting a FANTASTIC car in the process. I will strongly suggest everyone I know that is looking for a new car, whether its a Lexus or not, to Mike in the future. I appreciate you breaking the myths of the "Car Salesman," Mike. You've earned a customer for life.

April 28, 2015

All of us at Lexus of Wayzata congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Mike is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Kind regards, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

badgergirl13
4/17/2015

"Purchasing A New Lexus"

Just bought my first Lexus & it was such a pleasant experience because of the outstanding staff. Everyone was very friendly, knowledgable & willing to assist & guide me during the process. Most important they made sure I throughly understood all aspects of my new Lexus before I drove away. Loving my new LEXUS!

April 20, 2015

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear our team did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Congratulations to your new Lexus. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best regards, Rich Barfknecht | eCommerce Manager | 952-697-2300 | rbarfknecht@lexusofwayzata.com

Reviews of Jon Stusse