Read Reviews Lexus of Wayzata

Jolie FredericksonNew Vehicle Sales3 Lifetime Reviews
  • Jim Guettler
    Jim GuettlerBusiness Manager2 Lifetime Reviews
  • Christopher Broin
    Christopher BroinLexus Delivery Specialist/Inventory Control Manage...1 Lifetime Review
  • Scott Houghland
    Scott HoughlandBusiness Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lexus of Wayzata

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lexus of Wayzata has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Elite of Lexus Dealer Business Center with Free WiFi
Lexus Master Certified Sales & Service Consultants HD TV Lounge
Professional, Friendly and Caring Staff Enclosed Service Drive with Valet
Lexus Quality Financial Management Services After Hours Drop-Off
Certified "Lexus Benchmark Experience" Dealer Complimentary Courtesy Cars w/2+ hour Service
Customer Lounge Area with Library Complimentary Car Wash w/Every Service

Ignacio GarrigosIgnacio Garrigos
Cort JamisonCort Jamison
Shawn MoorheadShawn Moorhead

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

I've bought 2 certified pre-owned vehicles from Ignacio over the last 8 years. There's a reason that I came back after the first purchase. He's extremely professional and will do anything to make sure that you get exactly what you're looking for. He has great knowledge of the Lexus line-up and is a stand-up guy.

Added: 7/23/2014 1:29:09 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that Ignacio’s consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in.

Twitter
"Jan Engel and Mike Dalton"

Chuckn1
7/1/2014 11:16:33 AM

Mike DaltonMike Dalton
Jan EngelJan Engel

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

What a team! I Worked with both Jan an Mike on a recent purchase of a Lexus 450 h. They are all you could hope for when going through the car buying experience. They treated me fairly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them to both friends and family.

Added: 7/2/2014 11:13:49 AM

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback! Our team takes pride in their fair, professional, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left satisfied. We’re glad Jan and Mike did well in assisting you! We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

Twitter
"Best Customer Service of any Car Dealership Ever!"

MarcelSchwendimann
6/5/2014 1:03:40 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Doug EvansDoug Evans

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

We come since close to 10 years to Lexus Wayzata to service our cars, the main reason is Doug Evans. We relay on his expertise and dedication to customer service!
Thank you Doug!

Added: 6/6/2014 1:24:34 PM

Thank you Marcel for the awesome feedback! You're right, Doug is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials!

Warm regards,

Twitter
"Great purchase experience with Russell Lawrentz"

vickigoebel
5/27/2014 9:33:23 AM

Russell LawrentzRussell Lawrentz

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

As an addendum to our previous review, we wanted to acklowledge Russell Lawrentz. Although we had worked extensively through prior phone calls and emails with another member of the salesforce,Ignacio, we were only able to come to the dealership on the one day he was scheduled to be out of the office. Russell was great to work with. Very thorough, professional. We enjoyed Russell's "no hard sell" demeanor. Because we had never owned a Lexus, we of course, had many questions - of which Russell was able to explain to us well. He guided us through a wonderful test drive experience, all the way through the purchase process. Although we live outside of metropolitan area, this was a very easy purchase process. We left confident that we would be treated equally as well after purchase. Outstanding staff at Lexus of Wayzata! We plan to work with this dealership well into the future. they are truly the "gold standard".

Added: 5/28/2014 3:14:22 PM

Providing a quality car-shopping experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers while they search for the perfect vehicle. I am glad to hear that we were able to help you with your car purchase. We are committed to making sure our sales team does everything they can to treat our customers respectfully and fairly when they are on our lot. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know.

All best,

"Great experience"

cbigda
4/14/2014 11:58:14 AM

Christopher BroinChristopher Broin
Gerald FrantiGerald Franti

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

Overall a great experience with all the folks at Lexus. In particular, Gerald was so helpful and knowledgeable about the various cars/options/etc. We felt like we were getting honest answers (not car salesman answers) and he took time to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Gerald is super responsive and even helped us schedule a follow-up appointment on his day off. Christopher Broin went through the technology package with us and was also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Overall a top notch experience with Lexus of Wayzata!

Added: 4/15/2014 12:56:50 PM

Thanks for your awesome review! I'm very happy to hear that Gerald and Christopher was of such great help to you. We takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

All the best,

Twitter
"My first experience with Lexus of Wayzata was with Jolie..."

geieb01
4/7/2014 9:25:09 PM

Eric BaumannEric Baumann
Jolie FredericksonJolie Frederickson
Scott HoughlandScott Houghland

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

My first experience with Lexus of Wayzata was with Jolie Frederickson at the Mpls Car Show in March, she went through all features on both the IS & GS thoroughly, we then went in for a test drive 2 weeks later and she was instrumental in helping me with my decision on the car I eventually purchased . . she worked very hard at getting us the deal we wanted. Then when I took delivery of my GS, Eric Baumann spent over an hour going through the features of the car, with the intention that I will drive it for a couple weeks and go back again for another training session with Eric. Eric was extremely knowledgeable and I'm already looking forward to meeting with him again. We were very impressed with the time everyone spent with us from Jolie to Scott and then finally with Eric. We were very impressed with the Dealership and I will defiantly recommend Jolie and consider a repeat purchase at Lexus of Wayzata. Thanks to everyone for making my car purchase a great experience.

Added: 4/9/2014 3:36:31 PM

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Lexus of Wayzata, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. We are very glad to hear that Scott, Eric especially Jolie were able to provide you the outstanding service that you deserve. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. Im so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers.

Warm regards,

Twitter
"I had driven a 2005 Lexus 330 for 6 years and I was ready..."

nikimoeller
4/2/2014 5:42:50 PM

Gary AndersonGary Anderson
Jim GuettlerJim Guettler

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

I had driven a 2005 Lexus 330 for 6 years and I was ready for a new car. Gary had contacted me previously and I reached out to him when I was ready to purchase a new car. I am a busy professional and he coordinated getting me access to the car before it was actually available for sale. I bought a 2011 Lexus 350 and I love it. These cars are great for those of us that drive a lot as they are extremely comfortable. Gary is very knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. Thanks Gary!

Added: 4/9/2014 3:35:09 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to offer each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Gary was able to satisfy that. Congratulations on your new 350! Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs.

Best,

Twitter
"Jim Kirchner was absolutely AMAZING to work with!!! He..."

TeamodomBarbi
2/27/2014 2:14:38 PM

Jim KirchnerJim Kirchner

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

Jim Kirchner was absolutely AMAZING to work with!!! He was patient, a man of integrity and character! Definitely the reason I will go back to Lexus of Wayzata again!! I felt so great about my purchase because he was trying to find the RIGHT car for our family...not just make the next sale! He didn't push me to buy more than I could afford, but rather the right car and the right price point. Never did I feel any pressure, just encouragement that we would find the perfect car, in time, for our family! I will recommend Jim Kirchner over and over again and know he will be who we use to make our next purchase through in the future! You have an amazing employee that cares immensely about his customers and their safety on the road! Including their finances, and so much more! Bottom line, you can also tell he is passionate about his product!
Thank you Jim!!

Added: 2/28/2014 12:42:18 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that Jim's consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Lexus of Wayzata. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in.
Sincerely,

Twitter
"We just purchased our third used vehicle from Lexus of..."

barbm9240
2/27/2014 2:13:00 PM

Jim KirchnerJim Kirchner

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

We just purchased our third used vehicle from Lexus of Wayzata. Each time we worked with Jim Kirchner. He listens carefully, and treats us as family. We heartily recommend doing business with Jim and the rest of the folks at Lexus of Wayzata.

Added: 2/28/2014 12:44:12 PM

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Jim is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Also, make sure to like/follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Sincerely
Best,

Twitter
"I recently purchased a 2008 ES350 CPO vehicle from..."

Fxs681
2/24/2014 10:14:37 PM

Ignacio GarrigosIgnacio Garrigos

My Review Of Lexus of Wayzata:

I recently purchased a 2008 ES350 CPO vehicle from Ignacio. My experience with Ignacio as well as Lexus of Wayzata was first class. Ignacio is a professional and a gentleman and made the entire experience easy and enjoyable. He did not rush the process and took the time to get to know me. He provided detailed printouts regarding all past service on the vehicle and addressed any questions I had. After a test drive on a cold January day, Ignacio made sure when I came back the next day the car would be washed up and inside for me to take an even better look at. The car looked like brand-new. Ignacio worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the final numbers - and when the deal was done, Ignacio welcomed me to the Lexus family with a handshake - which I thought was significant considering I was purchasing a used car. The car was ready to go with a full tank of fuel, and Ignacio assured me as I drove off in my new used car that he and Lexus of Wayzata would continue to be there for me long after the sale. An excellent salesman – a true gentleman.

Added: 2/25/2014 9:27:29 AM

What an enjoyable review to read!  It is reassuring to know that Ignacio provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience.  Lexus of Wayzata’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve.  I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase.  Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns.  Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials.
Sincerely,