Lia Honda of Kingston

Jennifer Ulland, Finance Manager, Lia Honda of Kingston

Freddy Quiros, Sales, Lia Honda of Kingston

Freddy Quiros

July 13, 2017

"Great service, great value, great car!"

- Lee Keneston

We had a great experience at Lia Honda of Kingston. Anna-Stesia was a very low pressure knowledgeable salesperson. She wanted nothing more then to make us happy. She was in no way the typical pushy salesperson. Randy the sales manager was also great, down to earth people, Randy was very easy to work with and we were able to get a fantastic car at a great price with a great trade in price. We went to buy my wife an Odyssey, but when my time is up I'll be back for a newer Accord.

Randy Wilber

July 09, 2017

"Positive Experience"

- ptrc

I wasn't looking forward to going through the process of purchasing a new car. A colleague recommended Anna-Stesia Saunders. I'm so glad my colleague recommended Anna-Stesia. I conducted research and knew what I wanted when I contacted Lia and asked to work with Anna-Stesia. I highly recommend Anna-Stesia. She's the antithesis of the stereotypiic high pressure salesperson. I knew I wanted to purchase a Honda Fit. I had no idea the process of purchasing the vehicle would be so pleasant.

July 05, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Lorrie Coppola

Lia Honda of Kingston made my car buying experience a pleasure. All of the staff is very friendly and very helpful. My sales agent Anna-Stesia was an absolute pleasure to work with and she was able to get me in the car I wanted. She was very thorough throughout the entire process. She left no questions unanswered.

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $29035