Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Tamilee Rusnak
10/02/2014

"Steer clear of this dealershio"

The finance manager tried to sell me all kinds of crazy insurance. He had my payment $140.00 more than it should have been before I told him get all this junk off my payment. Then he had an attitude. Even tried to sell extended warranty, then says, we don't build them we just sell them. Do you really stand by and believe in what you sell? I think not. What a jerk! Never heard from them, no follow up, no thank you card, nothing. Avoid this place, deception and lies.

unsure, try to forget the jerk

Jseck
7/20/2014

"Friendly,knowledgable and no pressure sales staff"

Went with wife to test drive a Jeep Cherokee for her liked it so much I purchased 1 also. Sales staff very friendly and knowledgable it's a no pressure dealership they have the selections you want and a very relaxed atmosphere it was great working with Greg and Joe

Greg,Joe,Jeff

Laurie Seeger
7/10/2014

"Love my jeep hating that I was never given the second key. "

Absolutely love my jeep. It fits my lifestyle and is so fun! Downside of Liberty was my jeep was not detailed or cleaned out at all! Previous owners potato chips where still under my sit. Yuck! Now mind you I called on a Monday/Tuesday and put a deposit to hold the jeep until Sunday. They had more then enough time to run a vacuum. Now I can get over that.. Went home and cleaned it out myself. Butttt the worst part is I was never given the second key!!!!!!! When you are car shopping you sometimes for get the small details until the next day.. The second key was one of them. I still have not received the second key so that's a big disappointment. Staff seemed friendly .. And price was good enough that I drove 2 hrs from kentucky. There was a recall on my jeep when I bought it that had been effect for a few months.. Would have been nice if that was taken care of before I bought it. Overall the price is good but the small details are totally missing from Liberty.

Jared

JeepDriver00
7/10/2014

"Jeep Driver"

I recently purchased a new Jeep at this dealer and the overall experience was average at best. The pros: the facility is in great shape, good location for East of Columbus residents, average Jeep selection, and this dealer didn't have in stock exactly what I wanted, so they found a Jeep I wanted at another location within about 10 days. The cons: from the moment I walked in the dealership, I felt like I was treated like a woman who knew nothing about Jeeps or buying a car. After serious talk/convincing with a salesperson explaining that I was interested in buying a new Jeep, I made a $500 deposit and it was not deducted when I paid for the Jeep until I called two weeks later questioning where the refund was. Do salespeople always ask if the current car you drive is paid off? Because the salesperson asked me this question the first day I visited the dealer when I was by myself. I brought my husband to the dealer a few times to show him the Jeep selection, and once my husband was with me, they directed all their conversation to him when I was buying the Jeep myself, not my husband. It was like I wasn't even standing there and nothing I said mattered. The actual paperwork side of the purchasing process was very awkward as well. The employee made it too personal with his comments about me personally buying the Jeep and saying "usually the man (in the relationship) buys the cars". Yikes. Hello this is 2014.

n/a

pammer00
5/01/2014

"Great Experience!"

Internet Sales Manager Jarod Callander made my buying a car experience as simple as could be. He worked with his finance person to get me the best deal possible. I highly recommend Jarod Callander as your next friend in the car sales business.

lisaj1224
4/28/2014

"Review"

Everyone at this dealership was great to work with, especially Jarod! They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase and made the process so simple!

truprayaz
4/02/2014

"lies lies and more lies"

This place is crap.....they lie,steal....been over a year and still waiting on a refund for bogus warranty, that covered nothing....I now have to take them to court.....lies!!!! They refuse to return calls and forge documents.

todd toomey

Jeepeople
1/09/2014

"After shopping around other dealers and the internet for..."

After shopping around other dealers and the internet for some time, I met with Jarod to discuss leasing a new Jeep Charokee Sport. He was very friendly, not pushy or aggressive, and once I picked out what I wanted he met my terms on payment and everything. I will return to Liberty to buy/lease another vehicle once this lease is up! Very happy with my experience and my brand new Jeep!

astryker
1/05/2014

"I had a great experience working with Jarod at Liberty..."

I had a great experience working with Jarod at Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We found the Jeep online and the price and mileage was just what we were looking for. Jarod was great to work with and I would definitely do business with him again. He even put my mats in my Jeep while it was getting detailed!!

chaz1961
9/19/2011

"No matter the problem, the dealer's response is that the..."

No matter the problem, the dealer's response is that the problem was normal. The new vehicle had paint defects at the time of delivery-the dealer never did resolve the defects. After the vehicle was paid off, I had problems with the dealer refunding unearned insurance premiums. After investigating with the insurance company, it was discovered that the dealer sat on my money for over one month after they received the funds. BUYERS BEWARE!

Rich Patton & Ron Mash