Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Pataskala, Ohio 43062
Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

paige
3/19/2016

"Terrible customer service "

I have never been so disappointed in a dealership in all the years I've spent buying vehicles. My fiance and I decided to take a long weekend trip to Savannah, GA. We both took two days off in order to spend some alone time together. Six months ago we decided to trade in our two year old focus on a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. Due to the fact that the only other vehicle we own is a diesel, we decided to bring the Dart to Georgia. We had just past the Hilton Head, SC exit when our Dart decided to completely shut down which cause our brakes to lock and the car to skid. We took it to the closet Dodge dealership to find out the valve box and wiring harness were completely fired. Well, these part had to be special handled to SC and will not arrive till Tuesday which means the car won't be fixed until Wednesday. We both have to be at work Monday. So now you're probably wondering where Liberty comes into this. The problem is my fiance and I can not take two more day off work and spend 300 in diesel to drive down here to retrieve our Dart so we called Liberty for some help on Thursday, the day it happened. It took 5 phone calls in order to talk to someone. After we talked to some they told you we would receive a call back Friday. By 4 o'clock Friday evening we still received no call. It then took 4 phone calls and getting hung up on twice to talk to a manager who then told us the GM would call is right back. Come Saturday morning we still received no call so we call back Saturday at 3 to talk to a manager who then told us it was out car, therefore our problem and they did not care nor would help us. This is not the first time I have had problems with this dealership or a Chrysler product, therefore I will no longer spend my money on either again. I can not believe the poor customer service at this dealership, no one even took the time to apologize for the problems we were having.

All Managers

Cchestnut27
7/11/2015

"Not so certified"

Last year we bought a 2011 jeep GC Overland and it was sold as "certified" a year later when issues with the engine started we found the jeep is full of aftermarket upgrades that are failing. Also they missed in inspection that the previous owner crossed the coolant and oil lines and there was oil in the coolant. When we contacted them regarding their illegal sale of the car as certified they acted concerned lured us into the dealer ship to address the jeep and then tried to sell us a $47000 truck. When I said this is not what we came her for the salesman James said that we are irritating him and he doesn't know why we are even here and we probably put the aftermarket parts on the jeep. I was stunned. Worst experience. Never buy from this dealership.

James

Ram
6/18/2015

"Go elsewhere."

Typical large scam artist dealer. They hate informed buyers. They want to prey on people that aren't informed. There are many other dealers close by that I would go to first.

Matheny, Smith

Charlie
3/04/2015

"Professional"

I had very pleasant price and warranty negotiations with my salesman James. Very professional and caring. Interstate sale went smoothly despite my apprehensions and trepidations.

JM

KB9940
2/28/2015

"Amazing"

I drove from Cleveland Ohio because they literally bent over backwards to help me. I had dealt with several local dealerships and at the suggestion of my brother I contacted Kerry and he got the price I was looking for that day, I took off work and drove two hours to make the deal, I worked with them all through email and text and the vehicle and paperwork was ready for me when I arrived. I had far from stellar credit and they worked with me to beat any offers by thousands of dollars.

Kerry Garrie

Tamilee Rusnak
10/02/2014

"Steer clear of this dealershio"

The finance manager tried to sell me all kinds of crazy insurance. He had my payment $140.00 more than it should have been before I told him get all this junk off my payment. Then he had an attitude. Even tried to sell extended warranty, then says, we don't build them we just sell them. Do you really stand by and believe in what you sell? I think not. What a jerk! Never heard from them, no follow up, no thank you card, nothing. Avoid this place, deception and lies.

unsure, try to forget the jerk

Jseck
7/20/2014

"Friendly,knowledgable and no pressure sales staff"

Went with wife to test drive a Jeep Cherokee for her liked it so much I purchased 1 also. Sales staff very friendly and knowledgable it's a no pressure dealership they have the selections you want and a very relaxed atmosphere it was great working with Greg and Joe

Greg,Joe,Jeff

Laurie Seeger
7/10/2014

"Love my jeep hating that I was never given the second key. "

Absolutely love my jeep. It fits my lifestyle and is so fun! Downside of Liberty was my jeep was not detailed or cleaned out at all! Previous owners potato chips where still under my sit. Yuck! Now mind you I called on a Monday/Tuesday and put a deposit to hold the jeep until Sunday. They had more then enough time to run a vacuum. Now I can get over that.. Went home and cleaned it out myself. Butttt the worst part is I was never given the second key!!!!!!! When you are car shopping you sometimes for get the small details until the next day.. The second key was one of them. I still have not received the second key so that's a big disappointment. Staff seemed friendly .. And price was good enough that I drove 2 hrs from kentucky. There was a recall on my jeep when I bought it that had been effect for a few months.. Would have been nice if that was taken care of before I bought it. Overall the price is good but the small details are totally missing from Liberty.

Jared

JeepDriver00
7/10/2014

"Jeep Driver"

I recently purchased a new Jeep at this dealer and the overall experience was average at best. The pros: the facility is in great shape, good location for East of Columbus residents, average Jeep selection, and this dealer didn't have in stock exactly what I wanted, so they found a Jeep I wanted at another location within about 10 days. The cons: from the moment I walked in the dealership, I felt like I was treated like a woman who knew nothing about Jeeps or buying a car. After serious talk/convincing with a salesperson explaining that I was interested in buying a new Jeep, I made a $500 deposit and it was not deducted when I paid for the Jeep until I called two weeks later questioning where the refund was. Do salespeople always ask if the current car you drive is paid off? Because the salesperson asked me this question the first day I visited the dealer when I was by myself. I brought my husband to the dealer a few times to show him the Jeep selection, and once my husband was with me, they directed all their conversation to him when I was buying the Jeep myself, not my husband. It was like I wasn't even standing there and nothing I said mattered. The actual paperwork side of the purchasing process was very awkward as well. The employee made it too personal with his comments about me personally buying the Jeep and saying "usually the man (in the relationship) buys the cars". Yikes. Hello this is 2014.

n/a

pammer00
5/01/2014

"Great Experience!"

Internet Sales Manager Jarod Callander made my buying a car experience as simple as could be. He worked with his finance person to get me the best deal possible. I highly recommend Jarod Callander as your next friend in the car sales business.

Jarod Callander