Liberty GMC

8660 West Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

AZ Traveler
7/29/2015

"Everyone Was Helpful"

I recently bought a used car and it was definitely one of the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had. John Harrison was very friendly and helpful in getting the deal done for me and there was no typical used car sales tactics. They let me know they wanted me to buy from them and they would work with me to make it happen which they did. Levi Sebestyen in finance was also very friendly and easy to work with. The dealership also helped me save money on car insurance with an in-house Allstate office. I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a car. Thank you to all the staff!

Tinki22
7/23/2015

"Oil change"

Matt greeted me as soon as I arrived.. he was most courteous and pleasant.. I had an oil change that was done in a very timely manner and I was very pleased with the overall results.

Chatty Dennis
7/15/2015

"No pressure, fun experiance. Sales Bob is awesome! "

Liberty GMC is awesome!! This is my 2nd car purchased from them. From the start of looking for the car I wanted to all the paperwork. It was an easy process. Most of all TRUSTWORTHY & EXCELLENT Customer Service! They also have an excellent warranty & Service Department! I will never go anywhere else.

Bob Nickerson

whoabroracer
7/15/2015

"best possible experience "

Went to buy a used suv and ended up buying a new GMC Arcadia due to the wonderful staff help and support. Vincent Helms was a great help and no one was pushy which was very nice. Great job Liberty GMC!

Nacostarella

"Another great job !!!"

Sent my 18 year old son up for some service and he was taken care of and not taken advantage of. Had his oil changed and they showed himbacfewvother items that needed to be fixed. Great job and great ethics!!

Andy Weatherly

carbuyer102938475
7/14/2015

"excellent customer service"

I purchased my GMC Terrain at this dealership with the help of Julian. He was very nice and truly a pleasure to interact with. He was also very knowledgeable about all of the features on the car and took a lot of time to answer all of my thorough questions. He did not pressure me to purchase the vehicle, but went above and beyond to make the deal happen and ensure my satisfaction with the Terrain-even after I already bought it. Thank you to Vince as well for also going above and beyond in helping me with the purchase of this vehicle. I am very happy with my dream car and the entire experience I had through Liberty GMC. If you are in the market for a new car, my advice is to ask for Julian- you will be glad you did!

Bill M
7/03/2015

"Oil Change"

Make my appointment for oil change and was greeted within seconds, checked in. matt was Professional in getting the work completed, and explaining what I would be expecting in the future for work to be done and cost when needed. ALWAYS Good to go get my service. I drive away with confidence knowing my car is taken care of. Thanks Matt

s. jones
7/01/2015

"amazing experience!!!"

Go see Rob Murray at Liberty!!!! after car shopping for months stopped in Liberty GMC "just to look" and ended up leaving with an amazing deal and even better experience. Rob Murray was a pleasure to work with finding us just the right vehicle within our budget. no hassle. no nonsense. will definitely be back for all our future purchases

Rob Murray

Kevinf15737
6/26/2015

"New Battery"

Once again Matt Steigerwald exceeded all expectations in Customer Service. I drove my 99 Yukon into the shop for a new battery finding out the wait would be long due to several customers showing up unannounced. Matt took it upon himself to grab a wrench and install the battery HIMSELF! UNBELIEVABLE! I have never seen a service representative do this in my life. Just proves how dedicated Liberty GMC is to it's long standing customers. Thanks again Matt!

butwhy1001
6/25/2015

"Sales Staff incredible "

rob murray was our salesman we have bought 5 cars from him while he was at peoria ford so glad he decicded to move to gmc i like them better than for rob went so far above and beyond what anyone would do he is a true blessing to your company and he will be my salesman and my familys for life thanks rob for the help w the terrain see you when our middle one gets her lisc in august

rob murray