Liberty GMC

Corey Judd

March 27, 2017

"Top Notch!"

- Nathan A Shackleford

This dealership was top notch! Patrick Aldama went above and beyond to make sure that my experience and the vehicle I purchased was great and the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Patrick Aldama and the team at Liberty GMC, ( Diane ( Insurance ) and Cory ( Financing ) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. I am a life time customer. I will refer everyone that I come across that is in the market for a vehicle to Liberty GMC. Thank you for everything.

March 22, 2017

"Liberty GMC is great!"

- ninetyninepercent

I had the best experience at Liberty GMC! I highly recommend and ask for Matt Marlowe in sales... He is the best! As well as Michael in finance. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend them!

March 20, 2017

"Love Liberty GMC"

- maryflo954

I went in to look at the Terrain after seeing one on the street. Paul showed me several and I fell in love with the Denali. He has been wonderful in setting up and showing me all the bells and whistles that come with the Denali package. This is the 1st new vehicle I have purchased since 1984. And I drove my last vehicle for 17 years. I am looking forward to a good relationship with Liberty GMC in the coming years.

New 2016 GMC Sierra 2500, $41570