Liberty GMC

8660 West Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Children
natasha
5/23/2016

"Best car sales experience EVER!"

Amy is awesome! She took care of everything up front, got me the vehicle I wanted at the right price, and expedited the signing process. I love my new Canyon. This experience was so good that I plan to make my next purchase here when the time comes.

cecicamps
5/19/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Amy was GREAT!!! She helped me set up my OnStar app on my phone and my Sirius Radio. This is the third Terrain I have purchased there and every time it has been a pleasant experience when purchasing my vehicles. The service department personnel are also great when I take my cars in for service. Very satisfied with the service and how I am treated.

JerryS1196
5/19/2016

"Amy Lorraine gave us outstanding customer service."

This is the 3rd GMC for us. The service has always been good. That's why we keep coming back. Amy's attention to detail was great and it was a pleasure to deal with her. Her friendliness and professionalism made the sales process a very pleasant experience.

alexisnoelle
5/18/2016

"10/10 customer service!!"

Excellent customer service and a wonderful staff!! Everyone is so nice there and listens to the customers needs and wants. I appreciate everyone's help when I go there!

(Not entirely sure who I purchased my car from) I have worked with Amy though and she's wonderful!

little blue eyes
5/17/2016

"Liberty GMC, a great place for a gal to buy a 4x4 pickup "

As a repeat customer of Liberty GMC, I was treat with the same respect I had been show on my previous visit. I had a very knowledgeable salesman(Kingsley White), who listened to my needs and was helpful in my new purchase. I have recommended Liberty GMC in the past and will continue to in the future.

Kingsley White

Joseph23
5/15/2016

"Fast and friendly experience!"

I'm the proud new owner of a beautiful 4x4 truck thanks to Paul Horak! I've been to other dealers in the weeks prior and have had the same old pushy unpleasant experience. The staff at Liberty GMC were all very friendly and more than happy to answer any questions I had. Paul was very knowledgable and happy to walk me through every little detail and set up to allow me to choose the vehicle that was perfect for me. I will be sure to recommend Paul to all my friends and family.

Paul Horak

Keturah7
5/09/2016

"Thank you Amy Lorraine!"

Thank you Amy Lorrainne for taking the time to go over different vehicles for us and what would best for our needs. Excellent customer service, and finally someone who doesn't act like we are being forced into something we don't want. Amy Lorrainne genuinely cared about what would best fit out lifestyle and budget. It was a great pleasure working with her!

Regina
5/02/2016

"Amy is the best"

Went in on Friday April 29th and Amy was our go to person. She was awesome and did a wonderful job helping us get into a more spacious vehicle for our family! We have been going to this dealership for our last few vehicles and will continue to go to them and recommend them. Thank you Amy for everything!

Amy (sorry not sure of last name)

millieho5
5/02/2016

"Awesome customer service!!! "

Mahalo, Mahalo, Mahalo Amy Lorraine and everyone else involved in helping us with a beautiful GMC Acadia Denali! I have to say that this location was our first choice for a few weeks. A few months ago I had accidentally filled out one of those apps to do a comparison from Hawaii dealerships and Arizona dealership pricing I hit the submit button and biggest mistake ever.... My phone started blowing up with texts/voicemessages and emails, some even tried calling my number with a different area code number it was beyond irritation and then one day I saw a email from this business manager her name was Natalia Likhatcheva and her email just stood out from everyone else's, wasn't there to put pressure or sell me anything, it was just simple email letting me know when I'm ready she'll be there to help in whatever my needs we're at that time. Today, we decided to go car shopping and our first stop was here to see if Natalia was there but, ended up meeting Ms. Amy! She's a very young, vibrant, lots of energy, super nice, funny, and awesome! We were first looking at the Yukons but, gosh those were too expensive and too big but, super nice car! We ended up getting a fully loaded GMC Denali SUV and for a good price, of course I would of liked it lower but, that's ok!! Asking for more than what I wanted it's super nice! We love it and like I mentioned before everyone that we met there are fabulous and I'm so happy it all just started from an email and glad we took the drive to Peoria and met Amy/everyone else. Mahalo for making our day trip fun, exciting, happy, and exhausting... You guys sooo great and to the peeps that cleaned up the car, washed it, and even dressed the tires for me to take the car home Much Aloha to all your hard work and filling up my gas tank, you guys rock!!! Can't wait to continue to work with you all in the future

Dick Massie
4/28/2016

". Great Salesperson"

Amy Lorraine, our Leasing Specialist, did an outstanding job meeting our needs for a beautiful Acadia. She has a great personality, diligent in persevering, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. She helped us from start to finish and we drove off satisfied customers. We can't say enough about how great we were treated, she went above and beyond the best for us,. We highly recommend her. Dick and Carole

Reviews of Ash Salita