Liberty GMC

Showroom Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Liberty GMC

Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Differentlydriven
3/01/2015

"Tristan Ramirez an exceptional salesman"

Tristan gave me a great service he put up with my demands and still made me feel special. I am a difficult customer and I know it. I make demands. So Tristan is an excellent salesman and a professional. Ask for Tristan if you want someone who will help you find what you need.

Tristan Ramierz

Differentlydriven
3/01/2015

"Excellent service with a few exceptions"

Sam always is friendly and prompt. He is polite and makes sure the job is done. The problem I had with this last visit is that I left them with a full tank and received it back with a ¾ of a tank left. They demanded that I make sure the loaner they gave me had the tank full when I returned it. I did expect my tank to be as I left it. And it smelled like BO really bad when I got it back. So the work was good but the little things mean something too. Oh and when you give someone a car wash it should be a good one.

Tom W
1/29/2015

"Quality Service A Hallmark "

Liberty GMC has a superb service department. Its staff members want done what YOU want, not what they want. I've had 10+ regular maintenance sessions for 3 cars, and each was handled efficiently, professionally and with maximum courtesy on the part of the representative. They always seem to have available appointment times when I need them, as long as I call ahead - which is only the smart thing to do. I would recommend Liberty GMC's service department to anyone with a GM product.

Steve, Suzette

whitney87
1/26/2015

"Thankful for Desiree and the GMC Liberty Team"

I was in a sticky situation having my husband file divorce and leave me with an outrageous car payment... It was a 2013 GMC Denali Yukon, I came to this dealer to test drive something smaller... I hated everything because it wasn't my Denali, they were VERY patient with me, didn't make me feel hopeless... Once we found what I really wanted, they sat me down gave me a good appraisal of my Denali (I had researched the KBB value) they offered me the KBB price and a little more for my trade in and got me into the vehicle I wanted. Very patient, friendly, NOT pushy at all. Very professional and business like with the 'I care family attitude.' I will be back, I'm glad to have gone there.

Desiree Morales

mamamimi
1/21/2015

"Amazing Warranty Work!"

Needed a warranty fix and Jessica was spot on getting the car in to service and even got us a loaner car while our vehicle was being worked on. Thanks Jessica and Sam!

Jessica Savage

SamCalton08
1/20/2015

"Service that keeps on giving!"

Recently purchased a used Cadillac that needed some maintenance. Jessica made sure the vehicle was brought back so the minor things could be replaced but also provided me with a loaner vehicle. My experience with Liberty GMC was wonderful. Jessica made my family & I feel like important customers and took care of us in a timely manner.

Jessica Savage

terryk
1/05/2015

"Purchase new vehicle"

Very knowledgeable and personal sales representative, Paul Dixon. Liberty GMC and Paul were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to go see them.

mjcgmc
1/03/2015

"In for periodic service"

The shop was very busy but the service was quick, professional and complete. Oil change, fuse replacement, tire rotation, wheel sensor reset and a wash. In and out in an hour. Steve Okeson, the Service Writer was Great as always!!

mgru62
12/29/2014

"Liberty GMC Was a Pleasure to Do Business With"

I have bought many vehicles through out my life and purchasing a vehicle can be like going to the dentist, not so dealing with the Liberty GMC, Michael Ebert was very knowledgeable and helpful in the sale of the GMC Sierra, his follow up and customer service were excellent, their parts dept. is courteous and follows up when items I needed were ordered and came in. I would highly recommend Liberty Gmc to friends and family for a positive automotive experience.

Michael Ebert

Thodel
11/28/2014

"Great service!"

Brought my 2011 Acadia in for regular service, 2 GMC recalls, and an issue I was having with the steering column. Sam checked me in at the scheduled time. Went very smooth. Liberty provided me a loaner car for the day. Later in the day Sam called to update me that they had found some other issues & the vehicle would not be done til the following morning. He also said to just keep the loaner til then. He called the next day to inform me the car was ready for pickup. All of the requests were completed & they also found another problem that was taken care of also. Very professional, friendly service at Liberty GMC.

Reviews of Sam Ganczaruk