Liberty GMC

Makes: GMC|Service Center

Liberty GMC

Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thodel
11/28/2014

"Great service!"

Brought my 2011 Acadia in for regular service, 2 GMC recalls, and an issue I was having with the steering column. Sam checked me in at the scheduled time. Went very smooth. Liberty provided me a loaner car for the day. Later in the day Sam called to update me that they had found some other issues & the vehicle would not be done til the following morning. He also said to just keep the loaner til then. He called the next day to inform me the car was ready for pickup. All of the requests were completed & they also found another problem that was taken care of also. Very professional, friendly service at Liberty GMC.

jack.boyd.334
11/25/2014

"Employees Were Helpful"

We enjoyed working with Zeb. He was very helpful and friendly. We appreciated Vince working with us to make the sale. We like the vehicle. We will have more contact with the dealership, which we look forward to. Alex or Levi was very helpful getting us some paperwork on a vehicle registration refund (Can't remember which one by the photos so we put both).

Vincent Reali, Zeb Rheinschmidt, Levi Sebestyen,Alex Dumitru

gato1one
11/24/2014

"Amazed!"

I have used dealership service depts. in the past and really had miserable experiences. Matt was OUTSTANDING. He greeted me when I arrived and provided exceptional customer service with a smile. I have had several services with Matt and have always left you dealership with a smile on my face. Bobby, my sales representative, said that Matt was excellent when I bought my 2013 Terrain, and he was right! Cudo's to a really great service center.

loretta.gleason
11/11/2014

"Buying experience"

This was a most pleasant buying experience. John Harrison was most helpful in explaining anything we asked explaining the truck operations. Everyone we talked to was very pleasant. I look forward to receiving the services.

tvinh123
11/07/2014

"Customer for Life"

After my recent purchase of a used 2014 Buick, I was elated with my new car. But then I received a gut-check when I got home and discovered that there was body damage which I missed upon initial inspection. I hoped that Liberty GMC would somehow make it right, but I feared that the ink was dry on my purchase and I was left to deal with it on my own. The General Sales Manager, Tommy Helms, called me about it. When he called, I wasn't very optimistic. I figured it was just a courtesy call to confirm that I purchased a used car and it-is-what-it-is. But he asserted that that is not the way Liberty GMC does business and that he would make it right. I was floored. The reputation of Liberty GMC for quality vehicles and exceptional customer service was immediately restored, and then some. This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from the Liberty dealership family in 3 years and I'll keep coming back and recommending family and friends.

Julian Grubbs

boots4nflr
11/02/2014

"Excellent as always"

I have been dealing with Liberty GMC for the past 3 years and, as usual, I have always been treated well, my questions answered and never rushed. Liberty is the best dealership that I have dealt with in many years. My salute to Kingsley White he is truly an asset to Liberty GMC. Thank you to all at Liberty GMC for great sservice.

Kignsley White

Anthony88
10/21/2014

"HORRIBLE! Triston is a disrespectful punk"

I had an appointment with one person, John, who didn't show so I had to work with Triston. What a punk! Did not smile or have personality. He acted liked we were an inconvenience. During the rest drive, he played on his phone & didn't help me with any of the new gadgets in the vehicle. He made me feel dumb for asking him to show me how things work. He's NO salesman, only a sissy looking to get paid. But because the car was nice, I wanted to persue it. During negotiations, he was rude & tried to bully me into paying full price. He made snide remarks to insult my intelligence rather than trying to sell me on the car & experience. He had 0 manners or skill of a salesman. When we couldn't agree on a price, he continued his bully tactic of trying to embarrass me by pointing out the other dealerships near him in front of his crony coworkers. His manager had to come over & try to give us a deal... And to be honest, the deal was great. But because TRISTON was such a snotty-knows Scottsdale "D-bag," I left. Worst experience. The other salesman just hovered over me at the dealer without smiling or asking if they could help. Please don't waste your time dealing with this place. They do not deserve your money, business or respect. Man to man, they showed how small they were by behaving like spoiled brats, not salesMEN.

Triston

roarkp
10/14/2014

"Service work repairs"

Had to bring in my 2013 GMC Terrain for the second time due to a reoccurring oil leak. This time they were able to pinpoint the 'real' issue. They had it fixed and returned my car back to me the next day. I was sorry that I had to make two visits for the same problem, but glad they were able to fix the problem.

akajioka
9/21/2014

"Bad experience with assistant sales manager"

My wife and I had a great experience working with Julian. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable. We went back to the dealership multiple times to check out possible vehicles that closely matched what we desired. We loved the car, but the price side of it was one of the factors that drove us away. The other was the Asst. Sales Manager Ash. He came in to further discuss the pricing of the vehicle and tried to make us a better "deal". The second time we were in there, he kept pushing a vehicle we had no desire in purchasing and approached it as if we were dumb for not wanting what he was offering. He needs to do some refresher courses on customer service, as that is the business he is in. He is one of those guys that just rubs people the wrong way. I understand the car business is all about making sales, but the customer's experience determines which dealership they do business at. Unfortunately for Liberty GMC, they lost our business.

Julian

Sid.andress
9/13/2014

"Unknown engine noise..."

Matt was great at pen pointing the issue with my engine noise and providing an estimate. The work was completed before I expected it. When I arrived to pick up my car Matt met me and explained the work along with the safety chech of the car. Thanks Matt.

Reviews of Sam Ganczaruk