Liberty GMC

Service Consultant

July 18, 2017

"First Service"

- porta56

This visit was for the initial service on my 2017 Denali. Steve was excellent in setting up my appointment and in getting the job done quickly and correctly. All my questions were answered, and I have absolutely no complaints. I will continue to use Liberty for service on my Denali.

Steve Okeson

July 17, 2017

"Courteous and professional "

- angieochoa

Kolton is an amazing salesman. Kind, courteous, and extremely professional. He didn't make my car buying experience feel rushed nor did I feel pressure to buy the first vehicle I showed interest in. I loved that he was considerate of all my concerns, especially with the amount i was willing to spend. Jay was the manager that i spoke with, he was also extremely kind and helpful. very attentive to my concerns kolton and jay make a great team. Very noticeable how well they work together. Overall it was a great experience, i would definitely recommend to anyone whose looking for a great deal.

Jay Morgan
Kolton Vadnal

July 16, 2017

"Great car buying experience with salesman, Jeff French!"

- NED

This was our 2nd time purchasing a vehicle through Liberty GMC where we continue to have outstanding service! Thank you to our salesman, Jeff French, for reaching out to us with the current specials and getting us a great deal on our new GMC Acadia! Jeff was great to work with- personable and knowledgeable. After a little bit of negotiation with the finance dept, we were able to reach an agreement that was pretty close to what we had in mind for monthly payment. Overall, it was a great car buying experience!

Jeff French