Liberty GMC

8660 West Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Jim S.
4/19/2015

"Great experience from start to finish, thank you!"

We purchased a vehicle from Liberty GMC on Bell Rd in Peoria. John Harrison was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about our vehicle. He and John Hartley made our carbuying experience easy. The process was efficient and quick. We appreciate the follow up from John Harrison to make sure there was no problems with the vehicle. Their customer service was way above what we expected. We are happy with our new vehicle and would recommend our friends and family to see him at Liberty GMC. Great experience from start to finish, thank you!

John Hartley

dpds
4/16/2015

"Used vehicle purchase"

Inquired about the specific vehicle online and heard from Shaun Disney within few minutes. Shaun provided good service when I went to test drive the car. I could not pick up the car same day because we could not come to an agreement on the price. About a week later they could not sell the vehicle so I received a call and they asked me if I was still interested and can pick up the car same day for the price that I proposed at my first visit.

Shaun Disney and couple others

Ferry Wife
4/10/2015

"Wonderful pressure free experience"

Shaun Disney, was by far a stand up, pressure free sales rep! He turned a stressful event with my old car into an amazing experience with a new one! Thank you Shaun for walking me through each step and being so patient!

Shaun Disney

bob
4/05/2015

"Great Dealership."

Just got a new truck from Liberty GMC. Shawn Disney was very easy to work with and we felt he was there to help us get a great deal. Would recommend this dealership and will go back for service.

Shawn Disney

Amy D
3/08/2015

"Liberty GMC Service Department"

LIberty GMC Service Department recently took care of some general maintnance needed for my Yukon. Sam greeted me when I arrived, quickly took care of what I needed and was able to lend me a courtesy vehicle while the work was being completed. I highly recommend using Liberty GMC for both car sales and service.

LisaMillerAZ
3/04/2015

"Service Department is excellent!"

My fuel pump failed and Liberty GMC took excellent care of me and my car!!! They were very attentive to make sure I had a car, a loaner if needed, but I had a back-up car. They had my car fixed within a day and everything went smoothly through the warranty company. We have been very happy with this dealership and their service department!

JimD
3/03/2015

"Purchase of GMC Canyon"

My overall experience in buying a truck from Liberty was excellent. Ed savage went out of his way to insure I had a good experience. I would recommend Liberty GMC to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Ed Savage

Differentlydriven
3/01/2015

"Tristan Ramirez an exceptional salesman"

Tristan gave me a great service he put up with my demands and still made me feel special. I am a difficult customer and I know it. I make demands. So Tristan is an excellent salesman and a professional. Ask for Tristan if you want someone who will help you find what you need.

Tristan Ramierz

Differentlydriven
3/01/2015

"Excellent service with a few exceptions"

Sam always is friendly and prompt. He is polite and makes sure the job is done. The problem I had with this last visit is that I left them with a full tank and received it back with a ¾ of a tank left. They demanded that I make sure the loaner they gave me had the tank full when I returned it. I did expect my tank to be as I left it. And it smelled like BO really bad when I got it back. So the work was good but the little things mean something too. Oh and when you give someone a car wash it should be a good one.

Tom W
1/29/2015

"Quality Service A Hallmark "

Liberty GMC has a superb service department. Its staff members want done what YOU want, not what they want. I've had 10+ regular maintenance sessions for 3 cars, and each was handled efficiently, professionally and with maximum courtesy on the part of the representative. They always seem to have available appointment times when I need them, as long as I call ahead - which is only the smart thing to do. I would recommend Liberty GMC's service department to anyone with a GM product.

Steve, Suzette