Liberty GMC

8660 West Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Amy D
3/08/2015

"Liberty GMC Service Department"

LIberty GMC Service Department recently took care of some general maintnance needed for my Yukon. Sam greeted me when I arrived, quickly took care of what I needed and was able to lend me a courtesy vehicle while the work was being completed. I highly recommend using Liberty GMC for both car sales and service.

LisaMillerAZ
3/04/2015

"Service Department is excellent!"

My fuel pump failed and Liberty GMC took excellent care of me and my car!!! They were very attentive to make sure I had a car, a loaner if needed, but I had a back-up car. They had my car fixed within a day and everything went smoothly through the warranty company. We have been very happy with this dealership and their service department!

JimD
3/03/2015

"Purchase of GMC Canyon"

My overall experience in buying a truck from Liberty was excellent. Ed savage went out of his way to insure I had a good experience. I would recommend Liberty GMC to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Ed Savage

Differentlydriven
3/01/2015

"Tristan Ramirez an exceptional salesman"

Tristan gave me a great service he put up with my demands and still made me feel special. I am a difficult customer and I know it. I make demands. So Tristan is an excellent salesman and a professional. Ask for Tristan if you want someone who will help you find what you need.

Tristan Ramierz

Differentlydriven
3/01/2015

"Excellent service with a few exceptions"

Sam always is friendly and prompt. He is polite and makes sure the job is done. The problem I had with this last visit is that I left them with a full tank and received it back with a ¾ of a tank left. They demanded that I make sure the loaner they gave me had the tank full when I returned it. I did expect my tank to be as I left it. And it smelled like BO really bad when I got it back. So the work was good but the little things mean something too. Oh and when you give someone a car wash it should be a good one.

Tom W
1/29/2015

"Quality Service A Hallmark "

Liberty GMC has a superb service department. Its staff members want done what YOU want, not what they want. I've had 10+ regular maintenance sessions for 3 cars, and each was handled efficiently, professionally and with maximum courtesy on the part of the representative. They always seem to have available appointment times when I need them, as long as I call ahead - which is only the smart thing to do. I would recommend Liberty GMC's service department to anyone with a GM product.

Steve, Suzette

whitney87
1/26/2015

"Thankful for Desiree and the GMC Liberty Team"

I was in a sticky situation having my husband file divorce and leave me with an outrageous car payment... It was a 2013 GMC Denali Yukon, I came to this dealer to test drive something smaller... I hated everything because it wasn't my Denali, they were VERY patient with me, didn't make me feel hopeless... Once we found what I really wanted, they sat me down gave me a good appraisal of my Denali (I had researched the KBB value) they offered me the KBB price and a little more for my trade in and got me into the vehicle I wanted. Very patient, friendly, NOT pushy at all. Very professional and business like with the 'I care family attitude.' I will be back, I'm glad to have gone there.

Desiree Morales

mamamimi
1/21/2015

"Amazing Warranty Work!"

Needed a warranty fix and Jessica was spot on getting the car in to service and even got us a loaner car while our vehicle was being worked on. Thanks Jessica and Sam!

Jessica Savage

SamCalton08
1/20/2015

"Service that keeps on giving!"

Recently purchased a used Cadillac that needed some maintenance. Jessica made sure the vehicle was brought back so the minor things could be replaced but also provided me with a loaner vehicle. My experience with Liberty GMC was wonderful. Jessica made my family & I feel like important customers and took care of us in a timely manner.

Jessica Savage

terryk
1/05/2015

"Purchase new vehicle"

Very knowledgeable and personal sales representative, Paul Dixon. Liberty GMC and Paul were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to go see them.

Reviews of Sam Ganczaruk