Liberty GMC

Steve Okeson

Bobby Giungi, Sales Consultant, Liberty GMC

Bobby Giungi

December 08, 2016

"Oil change, new key/fob made"

- happynancy

I have had all my service done with Steve Okeson for at least 5 years. I wouldn't take my car any other place or any other service manager. Steve is outstanding and very knowledgeable. He listens well, diagnoses the problem and is very polite.

December 01, 2016

"Best service guy ever. "

- Deb53

I bought my 2ND GMC Sierra in 2010 from Bobby G. He,, then walked me over to the service department and introduced me to Matt. He said Matt was the best service rep. I purchased an extended warrany (which I dont usually do) and I've been taking my truck back there for service since it was new. One time I took the truck in for regular service and they found evidence of an oil leak that I had not noticed. They've always helped me maintain my truck so it looks, runs and feels almost new.

November 30, 2016

"I Couldn't Ask For More "

- louiepreacher

Whenever I take my GMC Terrain in for service I do so with complete confidence knowing that Matt is looking after me. He is NEVER pushy and always is honest with me in answering my questions regarding scheduled maintenance. The first time I brought back the vehicle after buying it from Liberty GMC was because the brakes were failing. It was the middle of the day and Matt saw to it that it was taken care of immediately. I was so impressed with his concern and compassion. The problem was caused because of something that an RV Service Center did while installing an RV Brake System for RV and tow car.

New 2016 GMC Sierra 3500, $40195