Liberty GMC

Jim Sepe

Tommy Helms, General Sales Manager, Liberty GMC

Tommy Helms

January 19, 2017

"Great expierence in buying a car"

- IR12LPN

Thanks so much to Jay Saltz and the finance department at Liberty GMC, Peoria, AZ. Jay as very kind, interested in what I wanted, and went out of his way to make a deal! I am so very happy with my new GMC Acadia All Terrain! It is a fabulous car, and fun to drive! Enjoyed meeting and talking to "Gunny" also! Once a Marine, always a Marine, huh Jay?lol. Great place, salesman, product, and expierence! Thanks to all! One more thing, forgot something in my trade in, went back to Liberty and they retrieved the items! While there, I went back to parts to order a Dash Mat, and, I forgot my wallet! The sales person took my order, and allowed me to pay when it comes in! Overall, a great expierence in buying a car! MANY THANKS JAY!!!!!!

January 07, 2017

"Great Buy"

- Chef_Tom

My wife and I went to look at a Dodge Challenger. We needed to replace one of our cars. The staff was great to work with. They make the buying experience easy. Burt was our sales rep.he is a good guy. We got to meet Tommy Helms he was wonderful. Go to see them first.

January 07, 2017

"Pleasant Purchase of an automobile. "

- Experienced car buyer

David Glutz are salesperson was great! 5 stars We have bought many cars through the years and this was probably one of the best experiences. At other agencies they run the sales person back and forth like a trained monkey. Everyone took the time to set up everything, and explain the features of the car and the closing papers. Great Job!

New 2016 GMC Sierra 2500, $41570