Read Reviews Liberty GMC

Vincent HelmsAsst. Sales Manager3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Liberty GMC

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Liberty GMC has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

Our Location

crazyhawaiian
8/23/2014 1:46:56 AM

Burt

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

I usually do not write reviews, however I met a salesman who deserves one. His name is Burt, i found 2 trucks i was interested in one was at Liberty GMC peoria, after work one day i decided to stop by Liberty to check out the truck I saw online, I was greeted by Burt he then took me to the back lot where the truck was it had not been detailed yet which was fine with me as i was there to only look at truck I took for a test drive and I liked it. I told Burt my situation that I was not buying a truck that day and that there was another truck at another dealership i wanted to look at. Burt brought me inside to get my info and in walks Ash an asst sales manager who was very pushy and wanted to sell me a vehicle that day even went as far to look at there inventory to push another vehicle on me he then said oh you just "A LOOKER" absolutely I replied i am only here to look at one vehicle. Long story short went back the next day to purchase truck from Burt who is very professional. Ash was a complete jerk and Liberty GMC came real close to loosing a sale because of his demeanor. Everybody else from Levi in financing to another sales manager I spoke with the day of purchase was very friendly

Twitter
"My Experience with LIBERTY GMC"

danitwobears
8/6/2014 12:55:59 PM

Jeff LopezJeff Lopez
Hobby NelsonHobby Nelson
Steve ShimpSteve Shimp

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

I had an Excellent experience Purchasing my FORD LARRIET at Liberty GMC.
Jeff Lopez was our Sales Agent and was very kind and understanding given my situation in just losing my Mother.
He was very professional and handled everything with class and treated me with dignity.
I was very pleased with the vehicle he chose for me and it is working out Beautifly.
There were a few things that needed attention and they are seeing to it in a proffesional and timely manner.
Hobby our Finance Agent was Extreamly Professional and matter of Fact. Very explanatory and to the point.
No questions were left unanswered. Even a week or so later when I had other questions he was very helpful and understanding. I would recomend Liberty GMC to anyone purchasing a New Vehicle weather it is their first or last. Sincerely Miss King
Steave Shimp was the Sales agent we purchased our last vehicle from...he is also an excelent agent
Sincere Regards

Twitter
"WORST buying experience ever"

nickspade
7/29/2014 6:10:31 PM

Josh LeaderJosh Leader
Ash SalitaAsh Salita

1.2

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

To start, this dealership is an hour drive from where we live.

My wife and I went to Liberty this past weekend to purchase a Ford Escape Hybrid we had found online. Upon arrival to the dealership we were asked to wait 5 min to speak with the Internet Sales rep. After 30 minutes of waiting, we were finally greeted by the sales rep and asked to wait another 5 min for the car to be brought up to the front. After another 10 min went buy, the vehicle arrived for our inspection. The car looked great and was in very good shape for a used SUV. We had a positive test drive experience and decided to buy. After we got back and started the price discussion and as usual with a card dealership, when we said we'd get back to them after considering the price, we were boxed in by the sales manager to "see what would get us to take the car home that day". Well, during all this (wasn't really that bad if you don't have an issue negating price), we watched 2 lot attendants try to jump start the car we were going to buy. 1st, why jump start a car you are buying and 2nd, they were jump staring a hybrid wrong. Flash forward 3.5 hours later of waiting to meet with a finance person to finish the deal, our car was STILL not ready for us to take home. We were told the lot attendants didn't know how to turn on the car and it didn't need a jump. However, they broke the battery and a replacement would be installed. Ok, so a new battery would be done...that works but now we are "not taking the car home". So much for the hard sell by the sales manager. So after this we're told 5 more minutes to see the finance person and that we'd have our car delivered to our house Sunday with a new battery. Well, 30 minutes later we finally got to meet with the finance person and finished the deal.

Sunday arrives and no car. I call our sales rep and he says the battery can't be installed as the service shop is closed on Sundays and they would bring the car out on Monday after replacing the battery.

Monday the car arrives and I'm told the battery is new and ready to go. So I take the car to our mechanic just to double check the car to make sure we are not getting scammed.

Tuesday I get a call from our mechanic (they couldn't look at the car until Tuesday AM) that the battery is bulging and not holding a charge and is not new. When I call the sales rep about the issue (very, very upset) he claims he didn't know and was only telling me what he was told. After I asked to speak to his manager, they said to bring the Escape to their shop and they wouldn't let my mechanic replace the battery they failed to replace. So I am asked to make a 2 hour round trip drive and wait who knows how long to get the battery replaced. The sales manager basically tells me my time is of less value than their dealership simply paying my mechanic $100 to fix the issue they failed to fix twice and actually broke.

Please do yourself a favor and NEVER use this dealership for anything. They will take advantage of your time, your money and lie to your face on every question you ask.

4.5 hours of time at the dealership and 3 days later without the car we purchased, we still don't have our Escape per the agreement with the dealership.

Twitter
"Buying and servicing at Liberty GMC"

sbstinson
6/7/2014 10:17:38 PM

Bobby GiungiBobby Giungi
Matt SteigerwaldMatt Steigerwald

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

My husband and I have had a great buying and service experience with Liberty GMC. We have never bought off the showroom floor before with Bobby as our salesman taking care to answer all our questions and was very helpful. There were no pressure tactics or any other typical salesman nonsense.The service department has been very good about keeping us updated on services needed for our vehicle. The only improvement would be the cost of services rendered.

"Repair"

Djpglp6
5/30/2014 1:59:30 PM

Sam GanczarukSam Ganczaruk

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

We had a small problem with the rubber seal around the drivers door...Upon contacting Sam G, he set up an appointment..we took the car in and the repair was done in a timely matter and we were very satisfied with the service...Gerri and Dennis Pederson

"Routine maintenance"

cclawrence28
5/15/2014 10:23:23 AM

Matt SteigerwaldMatt Steigerwald

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

I brought my GMC Acadia in for routine maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) and was very pleased with my service advisor, Matt. I received my vehicle back in the time promised and the whole process was quicker with Liberty than it was for the same service provided by another dealership on my wife's vehicle just the week prior. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

"Service"

wardm13
5/9/2014 4:49:23 PM

Sam GanczarukSam Ganczaruk

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

My Camaro had a blown gasket and it was repaired in less than a day. They kept me informed and provided good service. I recommend the service department to others.

"Very positive experience"

cpb8828
4/26/2014 10:04:41 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
John HarrisonJohn Harrison
Steve OkesonSteve Okeson

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

I stopped at Liberty "to look" in December and ended up purchasing a 2013 Yukon. John Harrison was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and did not hurry me through the process. He assisted me with some minor things after the purchase, which had to be handled by mail, since I live in Flagstaff.

My Yukon was due its first oil change and as I pulled into the service lane, Steve Okeson came out to greet me. He had answers for all my questions and was very helpful with a warranty issue. The service was quick and the car wash was a pleasant surprise.

Twitter
"My experience with Aaron Swank was incredible. I was very..."

daciupepperl
3/31/2014 4:04:09 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Aaron Swank

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

My experience with Aaron Swank was incredible. I was very pleased with his knowledge and his continuous efforts to help me out purchasing a new vehicle. I am very satisfied. Thumbs up!!!!!!!

Twitter
"Valentin was great to work with!!! He made our car..."

LisaMillerAZ
3/14/2014 12:40:13 PM

Valentin Stan

My Review Of Liberty GMC:

Valentin was great to work with!!! He made our car buying experience exceptionally easy! We have bought at this dealership quite a few times before and will continue to use them for our future car buying needs!!!

Reviews 11-20 >>