Liberty GMC

8660 West Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Children
millieho5
5/02/2016

"Awesome customer service!!! "

Mahalo, Mahalo, Mahalo Amy Lorraine and everyone else involved in helping us with a beautiful GMC Acadia Denali! I have to say that this location was our first choice for a few weeks. A few months ago I had accidentally filled out one of those apps to do a comparison from Hawaii dealerships and Arizona dealership pricing I hit the submit button and biggest mistake ever.... My phone started blowing up with texts/voicemessages and emails, some even tried calling my number with a different area code number it was beyond irritation and then one day I saw a email from this business manager her name was Natalia Likhatcheva and her email just stood out from everyone else's, wasn't there to put pressure or sell me anything, it was just simple email letting me know when I'm ready she'll be there to help in whatever my needs we're at that time. Today, we decided to go car shopping and our first stop was here to see if Natalia was there but, ended up meeting Ms. Amy! She's a very young, vibrant, lots of energy, super nice, funny, and awesome! We were first looking at the Yukons but, gosh those were too expensive and too big but, super nice car! We ended up getting a fully loaded GMC Denali SUV and for a good price, of course I would of liked it lower but, that's ok!! Asking for more than what I wanted it's super nice! We love it and like I mentioned before everyone that we met there are fabulous and I'm so happy it all just started from an email and glad we took the drive to Peoria and met Amy/everyone else. Mahalo for making our day trip fun, exciting, happy, and exhausting... You guys sooo great and to the peeps that cleaned up the car, washed it, and even dressed the tires for me to take the car home Much Aloha to all your hard work and filling up my gas tank, you guys rock!!! Can't wait to continue to work with you all in the future

Amy Lorraine

Dick Massie
4/28/2016

". Great Salesperson"

Amy Lorraine, our Leasing Specialist, did an outstanding job meeting our needs for a beautiful Acadia. She has a great personality, diligent in persevering, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. She helped us from start to finish and we drove off satisfied customers. We can't say enough about how great we were treated, she went above and beyond the best for us,. We highly recommend her. Dick and Carole

Amy Lorraine

LibertyGMC
4/28/2016

"Called sales with a question about Sierra Trucks"

Spoke with Nicki and she was extremely helpful in getting the information I was looking for about a Sierra. I could get one but it would cost extra and have it shipped etc. etc. and probably not worth the added cost because we can get you a Sierra here with a great deal no problem. She had me meet with Julian that night and he did the rest! Found myself a Truck just what I was looking for and gave me a breakdown of cost and a final out the door price! I liked the price only problem was I planned on leaving town the next day with family for a few days. Julian said, "no problem I will get you a loaner" They even kept the dealership open late to finish my paperwork! No haggle, no fuss, no pressure they even leave you alone if you just want to go look at vehicles. I will only be buying from Liberty from now on. Thanks guys!

julian

nacostarella
4/23/2016

"Wonderful Again!!!"

Thank you to the Liberty GMC Team, Once again you have proven your team works well to gather and takes the customer time and funds in to consideration to do anything they can to help.

Mr. Andy Weatherly

Bowersock52
4/22/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Excellent customer service and no BS at all! They get straight to the point and don't try to haggle. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

GTO owner
4/10/2016

"treated excellent, they do excellent work."

I have taken my beloved GTO there and I am very particular with this car. They have always done great work on it. They are honest. I appreciate it.

Alan in service.

Jarhead1
4/02/2016

"Great Service, Matt really cares!"

Matt Steigerwald is the best! He is the main reason I have a GMC and GMC is the vehicle of chose for me and my family! Liberty GMC is very very good, Matt makes them great!

Ron
4/02/2016

"My service on April 1, 2016 was completed in minimum time."

All I needed this time was an LOF and I wanted it done thoroughly and quickly. I was greeted by a service attendant and the job was completed inless than 30 minutes. Even the tire pressures were adjusted to spec +/- one psi. I rely on good service to keep our Acadia rolling as our favorite vehicle.

DenaliDelight
3/31/2016

"Denali Delight "

Nikki and Desiree were incredible to work with. Very attentive and put in the work to get the deal done. Rounded out by Hobby in finance, they all made buying my wife a new car for her birthday a wonderful experience.

Nikki, Desiree

Nicole81
3/13/2016

"Very satisfied customers "

My husband and I went into this dealership after making an appointment several weeks ago that we had to cancel due to illness with our kids & ourselves. First and foremost, when I advised Jessica Savage that I would call her when we could reschedule she did not blow up my phone or my email like other dealerships I know would have. She allowed us the time we needed for everyone to get the flu out of their systems & get life back on track for me to email her. Once we were finally able to make it in, we met with Kingsley. He was welcoming & friendly from the start, the fact that he did not act anything like a typical car salesman from the minute we met him immediately put both myself & my husband at ease. He really listened to exactly what we needed in a new vehicle & he delivered immediately with a brand new vehicle to their lot. Unfortunately, the payment on that vehicle was not in our range, but Kingsley never once pressured us to move forward with that vehicle, he just said, okay, we'll find you one that works. He 100% delivered on his promise, we found another vehicle that both my husband and I fell in love with, we drove it, came back & the payment was exactly where we had asked for it to be. Kingsley made what is typically a very stressful, exhausting experience pleasant & fun, he has an amazing attitude and truly cares about his customers, not just getting the sale. I will most DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy a new car & when it comes time for us to get a second new vehicle, he'll be seeing us again. Thank you so much!!!!

Kingsley White