Liberty GMC

8660 West Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Liberty GMC Info
About Liberty GMC

We are conveniently located in Peoria on West Bell Road, just west of the Agua Fria Freeway and the Arrowhead Towne Center. This, along with convenient hours, make us a great choice when looking for a new or used car dealer in the Surprise, Glendale, Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ areas.

About Liberty GMC Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ktron
8/26/2015

"SERVICE"

WE TOOK OUR CAR IN FOR SERVICE WHICH SOMETIMES CAN BE UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT AND RECEIVED A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FROM TWO VERY CARING PEOPLE ANDY WEATHERLY & GIANNI IACOVO THANK YOU KENNETH & BEVERLY TRONGO

JillCHicks
8/25/2015

"Liberty GMC is awesome!"

We decided to purchase our car from Liberty GMC because I know they are passionate about their commitment to the community, their customer service is top notch and they had the very best car for the very best price! Our entire experience was positive - from letting us drive the cars we were most interested in, being able to thoroughly answer our questions and making the process of purchasing a car quick and painless. Thank you Liberty GMC!

Happy Acadia owners
8/16/2015

"Attention to every detail"

We have NEVER liked the whole car buying process and we were quite pleasantly surprised with Liberty GMC on our recent purchase of a GMC Acadia. Tons of accolades to our salesperson, Desiree Morales and our finance rep, Hobby Nelson. Both made sure that we were completely satisfied before leaving the dealership. The attention to detail was excellent including the introduction to our assigned service manager and everyone else at the dealership. Desiree took the time to give us a thorough tutorial of all the wonderful bells and whistles on our GMC Acadia. Her follow calls have been very much appreciated. We are convinced that she has memorized all of the owner's manuals because there wasn't anything she wasn't able to answer. Send us any survey and we will give a 100% rating. You need to add Desiree's name to the list of employees below. Our sincere thanks, Ronald and Kathy Brooks

jwswick2015GMC
8/02/2015

"Purchased 2015 GMC K2500 CC 4WD Duramax"

John Harrison was very professional and I enjoyed working with him! The dealership is very clean, great inventory and the management team was very nice!

AZ Traveler
7/29/2015

"Everyone Was Helpful"

I recently bought a used car and it was definitely one of the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had. John Harrison was very friendly and helpful in getting the deal done for me and there was no typical used car sales tactics. They let me know they wanted me to buy from them and they would work with me to make it happen which they did. Levi Sebestyen in finance was also very friendly and easy to work with. The dealership also helped me save money on car insurance with an in-house Allstate office. I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a car. Thank you to all the staff!

Tinki22
7/23/2015

"Oil change"

Matt greeted me as soon as I arrived.. he was most courteous and pleasant.. I had an oil change that was done in a very timely manner and I was very pleased with the overall results.

Chatty Dennis
7/15/2015

"No pressure, fun experiance. Sales Bob is awesome! "

Liberty GMC is awesome!! This is my 2nd car purchased from them. From the start of looking for the car I wanted to all the paperwork. It was an easy process. Most of all TRUSTWORTHY & EXCELLENT Customer Service! They also have an excellent warranty & Service Department! I will never go anywhere else.

Bob Nickerson

whoabroracer
7/15/2015

"best possible experience "

Went to buy a used suv and ended up buying a new GMC Arcadia due to the wonderful staff help and support. Vincent Helms was a great help and no one was pushy which was very nice. Great job Liberty GMC!

Nacostarella

"Another great job !!!"

Sent my 18 year old son up for some service and he was taken care of and not taken advantage of. Had his oil changed and they showed himbacfewvother items that needed to be fixed. Great job and great ethics!!

Andy Weatherly

carbuyer102938475
7/14/2015

"excellent customer service"

I purchased my GMC Terrain at this dealership with the help of Julian. He was very nice and truly a pleasure to interact with. He was also very knowledgeable about all of the features on the car and took a lot of time to answer all of my thorough questions. He did not pressure me to purchase the vehicle, but went above and beyond to make the deal happen and ensure my satisfaction with the Terrain-even after I already bought it. Thank you to Vince as well for also going above and beyond in helping me with the purchase of this vehicle. I am very happy with my dream car and the entire experience I had through Liberty GMC. If you are in the market for a new car, my advice is to ask for Julian- you will be glad you did!

Reviews of John Harrison