Liberty Subaru

Dan Lidestri, Internet Sales Consultant, Liberty Subaru

Dan Lidestri

Internet Sales Consultant

June 23, 2017

"First Subaru experience "

- happyforester

Anthony, the young salesman, could not have been more welcoming and informative, He answered all our questions and explained patiently and quietly all the information we needed to know. He dealt with our changing schedule and made our experience easy and stress free. We went to Liberty on the recommendation of a friend, who said the service department was wonderful. We found the sales department to be respectful and lovely to deal with.

Anthony Cirillo
Rob Bontemps

June 20, 2017

"Highly recommended "

- Valbar7

Salesman (Jeff Milleta) was very knowledgeable and very patient with us and gave us the confidence that we were buying a very good car. Highly recommend this dealership.

Jeff Miletta

June 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Stephaniejb416

My sales person, Cyrus, made the whole process pretty painless. It had been 15 years since I bought a new car, so I was little apprehensive. Liberty Subaru was the first place I chose. And after visiting another dealership, I decided to buy my 2017 Impreza at Liberty. I wanted it in the red lithium and some specific options which they "found" while the other dealership thought it might be difficult to find. The financing process was pretty painless as well. The day I picked up my car, Cyrus went through every option my new car has starting at the driver's door and hitting every option as he went from left to right making sure I understood everything before moving on. I was very happy with the entire experience.

Cyrus Ashtyani