Liberty Subaru

Jeff Wangerin

August 21, 2017

"Very pleasant experience"

- Good day

I leased my first car today. Jeff took time to explain leasing vs. buying then thoroughly walked me through each feature of the car until I understood. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

Jeff Wangerin

August 20, 2017

"Love Liberty Subaru of Emerson NJ"

- Al Rashdan

This was one of my best car buying experiences ever. The whole process was made easy and effortless. Mr. Anthony Cirillo was the sales consultant who worked with us (I went there with my wife and two sons), he helped us find the exact car we were looking for and also got us the deal we were looking for. He gave us all the information we needed to complete the process. When it came to completing the paper work Mr.Tom Portee made completing this effortless. The folks at this dealership are great. Al Rashdan

Anthony Cirillo
Tom Portee

August 19, 2017

"Best Sales & Service Experience Ever"

- Lady_WRX

Great Sales Team! Made our experience very easy! We never felt uncomfortable and they catered to our needs once we finally figured out what we wanted in our next Subaru. Service was honest and very friendly. Everything we expect from a dealership. Restored my faith in Sales and Service. Ive already recommended this dealer twice.

Brian Goon