Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

JanJ
9/25/2016

"excellent service"

Aquil Malik was excellent to work with and very professional and got us a great deal. He was not pushy at all. I would recommend Aquil and Liccardi Motors to my family and friends

Aquill Malik

Nick44
9/23/2016

"Great experience "

I came in for a test drive , was helped by Aquil Malik who was very corteous , knowledgeable , and a truly professional . He was not "pushy " salesman that you expect but was vey understanding and was listening and catered to our needs . The staff there was also very professional and efficient . We bought a Chrysler Town and Country , a great car for very fair price . Thanks you Mr . Malik . I definetky would recommend a friend .

Aquil Malik

Victor
9/11/2016

"Good experience with buying a car with Mr Aquila Malik"

Mr Malik was great to work with very professionable And was very knowledgeable I would recommend him to family and friends.every one at the dealership was friendly they gave me a good sale price on the car.

Aquila malik

Susan Guido
8/25/2016

"Awesome service!"

Rob and YaYa are awesome! I give the service department an A+++++++ very accommodating and went out of their way to see me as soon as possible. Highly recommended!

Ya Ya & Rob

Lillies
8/24/2016

"Very Professional"

I just purchased a 300 and I could not be happier with the sales staff and management. I went to several other dealerships before I went to Liccardi Motors. By far Liccardi's had the best price and I was given more money for my trade than the other dealers offered. Anthony was my seas person and from the very start he made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. Jim Housel was the sales manager and gave me a very fair price .

Anthony Robinson and Jim Housel

Nicole0715

"Service"

Service manager Rob and Yaya were awesome!!took care of our needs immediately and made us feel comfortable.. Very friendly and answered all our questions and concerns... Great experience!!!

Robert and Yaya

Don Huber
8/22/2016

"Great service, knowledgeable and pleasant staff"

Very accommodating staff...Rob Ventura goes out of his way to solve problems and get cars back on the road... Even gives out his cell phone number for after hours...great team effort by everyone

Rob Ventura

smd1027

"Felt Like Family"

My husband and I were in the market for a very specific truck that Liccardi happened to have on their lot. We drove over an hour and a half to Liccardi for this truck and in hopes to make a deal with our trade in. (Mind you, we live only 5 minutes from the Philadelphia Auto Mall) We were immediately treated with the up-most respect from the minutes we walked in the doors. The truck was spotless and we were ready to make a deal. Our salesman, Morris, along with the finance department worked with us on our trades to ensure that we got a price we could afford and that the deal the successful. We left the dealership that day with new relationships built and felt like part of the Liccardi family. I will continue to sing my praises to all of my family and friends.

Morris Kornman

Faye722
8/20/2016

"I RATHER PAY EXTRA $$$ AND BOUGHT A CAR SOMEWHERE ELSE"

If I could give this dealership a negative star, I would. I drove from Virginia to buy a car. The test drive went smooth, the car is great (that's why I'm giving them one star). When, it was time to finance the car, they said I had to finance through their bank (Bank of America) or they would charge me a $1500 dealer fee. The bank rate was higher than what I would've gotten. They also said I had to get GAP insurance since it was a bank requirement and I can't refinance until 3-4 payments or there would be a prepayment penalty through the bank. Two weeks later, I got my statement. I called Bank of America. They said there was NO prepayment penalty and they never required a GAP purchase. YES, I WAS LIED TO. So, I've started the process of refinancing for a lower rate. I called the dealership to remove the GAP insurance. They yelled and said, WE AGREED THAT YOU WOULD KEEP THIS GAP AND NOT REFINANCE. HOW ELSE ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR MONEY? IF YOU"RE NOT GOING TO HELP US, I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU. Then, he hung up. Moral of my experience, this dealership is very dishonest with their intent. They lack social and customer service skills. Where's my salesperson, Jim, is all this? USELESS, all he does is "sell cars", any problem after the sale is not his. He couldn't help me getting a status check on my registration and plates. Also, he lied and said there was two keys. Then the sale was made and gave me one key and said, "is that going to hold up the sale?". Later, I found out that a key cost $700. I hope everyone that is looking to buy at this dealership has a more positive experience. I can only tell you about mine. In hindsight, I would've paid the extra $$ at another dealership to not go through this. They're basically SHARKS. Liccardi - do not reply with a "sincere" apology so everyone thinks you're customer oriented. Until, you can remove an optional GAP purchase, do not bother. I will be writing to the BBB and other websites so other consumers can be aware.

JIM

Thxaquil
7/29/2016

"Sales consultant was Aquil Malik"

Our sales consultant was a pleasure to do business with. He was very patient and professional when he explained the whole process with us. He went above and beyond great personality and a very sincere person.

Kathy