Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Hemi Ram 14
4/20/2015

"New Ram"

Craig was very helpful and proffesional. He answered all the questions I had as well as well as being attentive to what I was looking for . I am very happy with the deal I got on my truck as well as what I got for my trade. I've bought quite a few new cars at various dealerships before but this is the first time I actually left happy knowing I got an awsome deal.

Craig

oldman
4/18/2015

"Great Place, High Quality "

We got a call asking if we would be interested in trading in our 2013 Ram 1500 for a 2015 for the same price. Sounds too good to be true, but we needed to kill some time so we decided to go in anyway. We asked for Anthony because we have worked with him in the past and he has done good things for us, and he was happy to help us. We are about to leave a few hours later in our brand new 2014 Big Horn 4x4 with an amazing interior. Touch screen, blue tooth, climate control, and everything you could ever want, and we are paying $30 more per month. Everybody did the best they could to make everything work within our budget, with minimal down payments etc. We went in with one truck left with another a few hours later. Couldn't be happier. Thus us our fourth vehicle we have purchased/leased from Anthony, and would highly recommend him.

RnJ65
4/12/2015

"Pleasurable"

Anthony was charming, yet not pushy. He worked hard to get us a deal we can afford without exceeding our monthly budget. His promise was to make us happy, and boy did he come through. We were not rushed, and any questions we had were answered. The customer service of the entire staff was amazing. Will definitely recommend, and go back to him when the time comes!

bettyprincess
4/06/2015

"SPecial Birthday "

Anthony Robinson made sure I got what I want for my birthday!!!!! He worked hard, although we hit a little problem, he never gave up. Today is my birthday and I am driving my new car!!! What an awesome experience!

paulrdskns
3/28/2015

"Hands down amazing customer service"

Anthony is amazing!!! Funny sweet and works hard to make sure your satisfied!!!! Mike in finance is wonderful and explains everything. I went there looking for a Dodge and with extremely bad credit. Anthony worked hard to find me a loan and I was able to walk (drive away) with a beautiful Chrysler 200

Anthony

agzebib
3/24/2015

"This place is awesome!"

The staff was friendly and attentive to my needs. They took the time to show me all the different options and features available to me and ordered the car I wanted to my specific needs and wants. If you are in the market for a new vehicle I would definitely go to Liccardi, you won't be disappointed!

Joseph Liccardi

clk86
3/13/2015

"Happy Customer"

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Dart SXT from David Stanton last weekend, and he did superb job. This is the first car I've ever bought on my own, so I was pretty stressed, especially after visiting other dealerships with overly-aggressive salesmen who only cared about closing a deal. David was able to help me get the exact car I wanted, at terms I can afford. He also helped me get my first auto insurance policy set up. He was helpful and patient throughout the process, and I did not feel pressured by him in any way. I am a happy customer. Thanks!

David Stanton

MusicDan
3/10/2015

"Got my first car!!!"

Went to Sansone in Avenel and had a bad experience, I felt intimidated by the salesmen; they kept trying to pressure me. I am SO GLAD I came to Green Brook Liccardi Chrysler Dodge Ram, Shannon Rolph who I spoke to before arriving was extremely helpful in guiding me in the right direction to Anthony Robinson, what a benevolent, honest, upstanding gentleman he LISTENED, which is KEY in my book. Took his time and help me make the right decision as to what I should purchase instead of acting hastily. I highly HIGHLY recommend Shannon & Anthony to any future car buyers. I will be back in the future most definitely

Shannon Rolph & Anthony Robinson

stefan1955
2/25/2015

"Terrific Car Buying Experience!"

My Sales person Anthony and his assistant Steve were great! Sales manager Lou was a pleasure to work with and all were very professional. Went the extra mile to be sure I received the right deal at the right price. GREAT EXPERIENCE! Steve N.

Anthony,Stev, Lou

Dhemmerly
2/19/2015

"Above And Beyond"

Great experience at Liccardi Motors!!! Anthony and Ben were very helpful and professional from the minute I walked in the door until I walked out in my new car. Anthony and Ben along with the rest of the staff at Liccardi Motors went above and beyond to put me in the exact car I was looking for with all of the options I could ever want. The quality of Customer service at Liccardi Motors is impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Anthony Robinson Ben Ruiz