Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Lillies
8/24/2016

"Very Professional"

I just purchased a 300 and I could not be happier with the sales staff and management. I went to several other dealerships before I went to Liccardi Motors. By far Liccardi's had the best price and I was given more money for my trade than the other dealers offered. Anthony was my seas person and from the very start he made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. Jim Housel was the sales manager and gave me a very fair price .

Anthony Robinson and Jim Housel

Nicole0715

"Service"

Service manager Rob and Yaya were awesome!!took care of our needs immediately and made us feel comfortable.. Very friendly and answered all our questions and concerns... Great experience!!!

Robert and Yaya

Don Huber
8/22/2016

"Great service, knowledgeable and pleasant staff"

Very accommodating staff...Rob Ventura goes out of his way to solve problems and get cars back on the road... Even gives out his cell phone number for after hours...great team effort by everyone

Rob Ventura

smd1027

"Felt Like Family"

My husband and I were in the market for a very specific truck that Liccardi happened to have on their lot. We drove over an hour and a half to Liccardi for this truck and in hopes to make a deal with our trade in. (Mind you, we live only 5 minutes from the Philadelphia Auto Mall) We were immediately treated with the up-most respect from the minutes we walked in the doors. The truck was spotless and we were ready to make a deal. Our salesman, Morris, along with the finance department worked with us on our trades to ensure that we got a price we could afford and that the deal the successful. We left the dealership that day with new relationships built and felt like part of the Liccardi family. I will continue to sing my praises to all of my family and friends.

Morris Kornman

Thxaquil
7/29/2016

"Sales consultant was Aquil Malik"

Our sales consultant was a pleasure to do business with. He was very patient and professional when he explained the whole process with us. He went above and beyond great personality and a very sincere person.

Kathy

Joanne Milano
7/21/2016

"Most Personable and Helpful Sales Staff"

Just bought a new Pacifica from Liccardi Motors. Roy Elliot was our salesperson. He was very supportive without putting on the pressure. He was a true gentleman. The team at the dealership was also wonderful. Would highly recommend it.

Roy Elliot

Steve N.
7/11/2016

"Service Area just SUPER!"

Service are Director Robert Ventura and Service Manager Scott are first class professional employees who totally tend to he customers needs and issues. I am so satisfied that I bring my vehicle in for general maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotation because of these two guys. Always very pleasant, communicate whatever issues I may have with my vehicle and always return my calls whenever I have any inquires. JOB WELL ONE GUYS!!! THANK YOU BOTH!

Robert Ventura ( Director Service area ) - Scott ( Service Manager )

NJ
7/07/2016

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!"

I want to preface this review with the fact that if I cannot write a positive review, then I will not write a review at all. However, I HAVE to make an exception here because of what happened to my husband and I a couple of weeks ago. Liccardi did not live up to their promise to us that when we turn in my husband's pick-up, we would not be charged any fees as we were PURCHASING the car from the very beginning as we did not want any of the customary easing fees. I personally have leased in the past and the fees were always very high at the end. The finance guy (I will not mention his name) talked us into leasing for the first two years as the rate was extremely low, and then buying it at the end of the two years. His reason was, why tie up your money when the interest rate was less than 1/2%, and we agreed with that. However, he promised that we would NOT have to pay any fees if I buy it at the end, and I wrote it down in my notes and brought that with me, along with the residual amount that was due. Well, two years later in June 2016, when we went to purchase the truck, this same man conveniently "forgot" he made that promise, and actually questioned my integrity, that I could have "made it up!" and then went on to say that because I was paying cash and there was no financing, he was not going to be making any money on the truck (BTW, this is almost a $38,000 Dodge Ram Pick-up fully loaded) so they made plenty of money off of us. So, one of the fees was $350.00, which is the fee that I had a real problem with. Why should we pay $350.00 just to BUY the car? We already paid two years of a lease, and then was purchasing the truck outright, so why do you have to bang us over the head with a $350.00 called "purchase option???" They lied, they nickeled and dimed every single cent they could get from us, screwed up our registration (we wound up paying twice for my registration because of it at $86.50 each) and had to pay a lot more than we should have at the end with all of their hidden fees. Because of the much higher amount that we were told it would be, my home equity check wound up bouncing because we unknowingly went $300 over our limit!!! Anything that could go wrong with this deal, went wrong. We were also given one amount from the leasing company and told to write them a check, and then Liccardi told us a completely different (much higher) amount and we were forced to make the check out to Liccardi, who waited until the last minute to send the payment out to Chrysler, so we kept getting calls stating that our payment was overdue, even though we turned the truck in. As I said, this was a horrible experience, and frankly, the finance guy is just plain rude and insulting to top it all off. Bottom line -- I WILL NEVER BUY A VEHICLE THERE, I will tell my friends not to, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU! Buyer beware!

I would rather not say

ram2016
6/30/2016

"Very pleasant purchasing experience with Anthony Robinson "

I had a great experience with Anthony Robinson and his team at Liccardi Motors in Green Brook, NJ. Anthony was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I was able to get the exact truck that I wanted at a very reasonable price, all in one night! Anthony worked with me throughout the entire process and I am looking forward to working with him again on my next vehicle purchase. I would highly recommend Anthony.

Anthony Robinson

Patrick55
6/24/2016

"Great expierence"

I went into the dealership and met Aquil Malik, who did a great job by showing me and helping me choose the best value for my money. He was very pleasant, kind and helpful in his responses. I went to get a used vehicle and Aquil helped me in getting something new for a reasonable price. I would recommend Aquil to my friend and family who is interested in getting a vehicle for a good price.

Aquil Malik