Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Brett Drummer, Internet Sales Manager, Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Brett Drummer

Internet Sales Manager

April 23, 2017

"Incredible service at this dealership."

- darelouie

I was assisted by the sales person (Anthony) this is actually my second purchase by the same sale person. He goes out his way to actually work for you very upfront, honest, and loyal to his commitment. Also was treated very well by the entire staff. Recommend this Dealer to everyone without a doubt.

April 23, 2017

"Piece of mind is a beautiful thing..."

- Debra Anne Leporino

I have nothing but great things to say and a big "thank you" to Jeff and his staff at Liccardi Motors. I was truthful with them about what happened at the last dealer because that whole experience was a truly "uncomfortable" one. Jeff is a very kind and considerate man, who took the time to chat with myself and my son. James and Anthony went above and beyond to get me into my new vehicle as well as helping me return my leased vehicle to the dealership. I felt as if I had true "piece of mind" when I left Liccardi Motors. I also want to give Liccardi Motors a big "thank you" for getting my son into his first truck. After working hard, budgeting and a little patience on his part, he finally has his own truck!

April 04, 2017

"Aquil Malik"

- Dglenn

Bought a used Durango from Aquil Malik. Professional, easy to deal with and very respectful. I would have no issue buying my next car here

Used 2005 Dodge Ram 2500, $13999