Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

4.4

Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

stefan1955
2/25/2015

"Terrific Car Buying Experience!"

My Sales person Anthony and his assistant Steve were great! Sales manager Lou was a pleasure to work with and all were very professional. Went the extra mile to be sure I received the right deal at the right price. GREAT EXPERIENCE! Steve N.

Anthony,Stev, Lou

Dhemmerly
2/19/2015

"Above And Beyond"

Great experience at Liccardi Motors!!! Anthony and Ben were very helpful and professional from the minute I walked in the door until I walked out in my new car. Anthony and Ben along with the rest of the staff at Liccardi Motors went above and beyond to put me in the exact car I was looking for with all of the options I could ever want. The quality of Customer service at Liccardi Motors is impeccable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Anthony Robinson Ben Ruiz

Kirkgordon1
2/12/2015

"Awesome experience "

Anthony is the best salesman ever meant made transaction easy and was not pushy at all. He did the impossible and made come true. He worked with me through all transactions there I would recommend every one I know to him. He does all that other salemen can't do which make me happy and never have a buyers remorse. He is great and staff are awesome when getting another car in the future I will do business with him.

Brooklynn12@verizon.com
1/23/2015

"Nothing but the best "

Liccardi is the best dealership I have ever worked with. This is the third car I have purchased From Anthony who has been very helpful and understanding. This dealership can make the impossible possible. When you walk in everyone is happy and once you stopped in everyone remembers your name and makes you feel right at home. Love this dealership Brooke

BigSweetz
1/21/2015

"Couldn't Ask For A Better Experience!!"

I've purchased 3 new vehicles and 6 used cars since I got my drivers license at 16 years old .. I've also been involved in countless new and used car purchases with family and friends! I must say however, that my experience @ Licardi Motor Chrysler Dodge had been by far THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! They made the transaction seem effortless! My salesman, Anthony really made me feel like he fought for me to get the best possible deal on the vehicle I wanted! I'm not afraid to say that for as long as Anthony is working at Lacardi Motors everyone I know that may be thinking about buying a vehicle will be referred to him for what ever their car buying needs may be! They get 5 stars from me!!! All dealers and salesman should work with their customer like these guys!!!

Anthony

unhappy2013
1/09/2015

"The worst experience ever!!!"

Horrible experience... first day after I bought a vehicle the check engine came on. They never told me that the vehicle had two car accidents before. They gave me a car report totally different than the carfax. The one that They gave me said that the car never had any accidents and the one I ran in another dealer said that the car had two car accidents were the air bags deployed.

Francisco

Del
1/03/2015

"Best car buying experience "

I plan on making Liccardi the only dealership I make purchase from and Anthony Robinson was un believeably kind and helpful... He made the car buying experience painless

MikeJonesNJ
1/02/2015

"Great, Friendly and Refreshing."

I worker with Anthony Robinson to purchase my Chevy Cobalt. Robinson is a great person and I recommend anyone that's looking for a vehicle.

mcardone1
12/08/2014

"Purchase of a New Chrysler 300"

Anthony Robinson did a great job of presenting several Chrysler 300's to me and ultimately enabled me to purchase the vehicle of my choice for a few thousand dollars less than what I expected. Anthony he called me after I initially left the dealership to make sure that I was aware of the fact that the car I liked most was a demo and had x number of miles on it. Overall a very good experience, and now a dealership and rep that I would happily recommend.

Anthony Robinson & Kenny Mason

dave498186
11/25/2014

"Great car buying experience"

Great customer service, very friendly and helpful and they ended up saving me money. Great experience buying my new car. Thanks again!! Ask for Anthony.