Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Patrick55
6/24/2016

"Great expierence"

I went into the dealership and met Aquil Malik, who did a great job by showing me and helping me choose the best value for my money. He was very pleasant, kind and helpful in his responses. I went to get a used vehicle and Aquil helped me in getting something new for a reasonable price. I would recommend Aquil to my friend and family who is interested in getting a vehicle for a good price.

Aquil Malik

Vent59
6/23/2016

" Buying experience and service A + to all sales and service "

The buying experience was beyond amazing at Liccardi at green book 👍Up to all And the excellent service department they have OMG. Service they give you is unbelievable

Mike Liccardi 👍👍👍

Micayan12
6/10/2016

"Pleasant car shopping experience"

The car selection was outstanding as well as the customer service. Mr. Elliot came to our assistance so we can find the right car for myself and soon after I left with my BMW 650i. Would recommend this dealer to family and friends without question.

Roy Elliot

dbrierton
6/09/2016

"Easiest Car Sale I ever had"

I bought a year old Lamborghini Huracan from John and Michael and living in Florida I expected a lot of hassles but it was fantastic.

John and Michael

SRipa714
6/07/2016

"Two cars in one week!"

If you are looking for a new or used car, you will not find a more genuine automotive salesperson than Anthony Robinson. Anthony and the team at Liccardi were able to make my dreams come true when purchasing a 2016 Plum Crazy Hellcat Challenger. I also needed a car that I could drive everyday and they gave me a great deal on a used GMC Yukon Denali. Anthony has always looked out for my best interests and has sold a large amount of vehicles to my immediate family and friends. I will always use Liccardi for any of my automotive needs!

Anthony Robinson

Jaycee101
6/01/2016

"A wonderful experience "

Jesus and Isabel Scavino. Kenny M. A great salesperson. Knows the product. Answered and gave us every option that was needed. Very knowledgeable, courtesy was commendable , excellent.. Made sure we were comfortable and attended to us very well. Like the card says " everybody needs a car guy", and he's it. Thank you for ur hospitality Mr. Kenny M.

frysmsc
5/31/2016

"Great Sales experience "

Kenny presented us with multiple options in our car search with professional details but no pressure. It was a good experience and highly recommended found our car through car guru and Kenny closed the deal for us

walt494
5/21/2016

"excellent and smooth transaction"

came in to look at a vehicle. walked out with s better vehicle for almost same price i was looking at. Aquil was more then helpful. will definatley reccommend

Aquil Malik

Progress426
5/21/2016

"Essentially Effortless "

When I arrived at Liccardi, I was greeted by Anthony Robinson, a very professional and courteous gentleman who guided me step by step through the car buying process. Anthony assured me total "Transparency" during the car buying process and he is absolutely a man of his word. I'm not new to the car buying process, but Mr. Robinson was by far the most diligent sales rep I have had the pleasure of working with. Long story short, when the deal was done, I walked away feeling very satisfied with my purchase @ Liccardi. Anthony went above and beyond the call of duty and I'd easily recommend him to anyone when visiting Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

Jasmine

Scorehooter8
5/20/2016

"How can these sales men act like this"

Horrible experience, went in to look at a used car, sales guy says one thing while his boss says something else. Not only this the sales guy was extremley rude and very pushy. Did not feel comfortable with this Place at all. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Dont even remeber him: no business card nothing

Reviews of Kenny Mason