Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Porsche991
6/25/2015

"Car purchase"

I called about one of their high end used vehicles and ended up dealing with the owner and his son. I put a deposit on the car and they held it for me. During that time they brought the car to an independent specialist to have it looked at. The car needed some work and they took care of what was found. Both of them were great to deal with. After I went to look at the vehicle and possibly pick up they allowed me to put the car on a lift and inspect it my self. They tried their best to make the deal work and in the end it just wasn't the right vehicle I was looking for.

Jeff and Joe Liccardi

mcgibbok
6/24/2015

"Best Sales Professional Ever. Ever. Ever."

Anthony Robinson. Remember the name and ask for him. You will never even think about buying a car from anyone else after having a car purchasing experience with him. The most polite and cordual man I have ever met in my life. Long story short I was in a very rough place due to divorce and he was able to help me get a vehicle when my credit was so far in the gutter I never expected to get anything. He is a honest to god good person not out to make commission but to help people.

Anthony Robinson

sas9525
6/24/2015

"service"

excellent speedy and did the work that was requested That loaner car was available as requested and the delivery of the finished product was as requested.

Rob

Tejuana13
6/21/2015

"buying made easy"

This dealer immediately contacted me via email,call, and text for me to be able to respond which ever way was best for me,after making contact got an appointment seen car had great service, what one didn't know another jumped right in got me a loan and a good rate in less then 20 min,explained everything step by step I was very satified and would return to this dealer

Momcarbuyer
6/18/2015

"Quick, supportive, painless - excellent experience"

Was looking to lease a Dodge Charger for my son - had specific requirements in terms of AWD and other safety features - Fullerton didn't have the car and tried to convince me to take the car on the lot without the safety features AND gave me a ridiculous monthly cost. Left there and stopped at Liccardi just to see what might happen. Joe LIccardi swooped in, found the exact car we wanted and not only met our desired monthly cost range, but beat it significantly with a few discount programs that we were eligible for. He stayed in touch by phone, got the car earlier than expected, the finance and check out process was smooth and quick, he had the car detailed for pick up and even took us to the gas station to top off the tank. I will definitely buy next car from Liccardi. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Joe LIccardi

Bruno Campos
6/16/2015

"Great Help!!!"

Being new in US, you can face some issues, especially when it comes to purchase an auto but Anthony and Chaine from Liccard they went way beyond on just selling the car... Totally recommend the dealership and these guys..

Anthony Robinson; Chaine

markh
6/12/2015

"Car Buying Made Enjoyable"

Being in the market for a late model used car for my daughter, we visited many dealerships. I found her "dream" car on AutoTrader and it was located at Liccardi. From my first call, until the car was delivered, the service and accommodations I received were amazing. I spoke with Jim on the phone and we made an appointment to see the car the following day. On arrival, Precious Saunders met me and did an excellent job reviewing the cars features. As I wanted my daughter to see and drive the car and she would not be available for a couple days, I was introduced to Mike Liccardi who accommodated all my requests. When I returned with my daughter, Precious was there to answer all questions and treated my 18 year old daughter like family. Liccardi made this puchase enjoyable!! If you are in the market for a car and want to be treated fairly, honestly and like family, visit Precious and Mike at Liccardi!!! It is car buying made enjoyable!!!!

Precious Saunders, Mike Liccardi, Jim and the service department

Kalvarado
6/06/2015

"Amazing help"

Kenny Mason is somebody I definately recommend to everybody. He helped me step by step on making the right choice that won't hurt me. His hard work is really appreciated. I don't regret at all on buying my Hummer! Everybody should definately go to him for help. I would also like to thank the staff who helped as well.

facialplastics
6/02/2015

"Family like treatment"

I bought a pre-owned Ford Fusion from this dealership and had an outstanding experience. Everybody was so kind, helpful, cheerful and accommodating. I had no hassles and the whole process was quick and easy. There were no pushy salesmen or back door deals etc. Their honesty was so refreshing. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone. The owner of the dealership was available himself as well to answer any concerns. Made my day! Car buying at its best.

Joe Liccardi, Jim

Mustang
5/29/2015

"Issues resolved"

Dealer resolved my issues. Vehicle was as advertised and purchase was made. The car has no issues and works fine. Plates and registration are now transferred.

Mike Liccardi