Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Internet Sales Manager

October 11, 2016

"Couldn't be happier "

- Johnaz

This is my 3rd vehicle from Licarrdi Green brook. Great place. Like most people I hate the thought of having to buy/lease a new vehicle. I will tell you...go nowhere else. Brian King is the most amazing, knowledgeable and caring salesperson I've ever dealt with. I don't usually take the time to write about it but this guy deserves it. Ask for him, it'll make your purchase or lease all the better. So happy with my Dodge Ram 1500! Thanks Brian for helping me update all the bells & whistles! Above & beyond!

October 09, 2016

"Kathy Heeney"

- jmac

My name is John McCleary and recently I purchased a 2016 Cadillac ATSV from Liccardi Motors. Although the purchasing process was challenging, particularly since I live in Maryland, I wanted to take a moment to let you know that none of it would have been possible without Kathy Heeney. We had several conversations and multiple interactions. Each time Kathy went out of her way to answer or get answers for all of my questions. Her phone acumen was professional, pleasant, and knowledgeable. At one point, Kathy sensed I had several concerns that were not getting resolved. She went out of her way to put me in touch with the right person in order to satisfy my issue. It’s not a stretch for me to say that without Kathy’s hard work, I might have easily chosen another dealer to make the purchase. I love the car and Liccadri Motors has Kathy to Thank. John

October 06, 2016

"i had a very good experience with the dealer"

- Amer Alam

I dealt with Sales Consultant Aquil Malik and had a very good experience. He was very helpful and courteous. Price was average but dealing with Aquil was a pleasure.

New 2012 Chrysler Town & Country, $28999