Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Lzanki
5/28/2015

"Purchased my third Vehicle from the dealer..... "

If your looking for a dealership who will be upfront with you and give you the best deal the first time around with out fighting, you've come to the right place. The owner in his son's work there so you get the family feeling with the same services as a large dealership. Our first purchase was a Durango and a Charger, now I recently went back and purchased a Ram 1500 which is my favorite Vehicle so far.

Giuseppe Liccardi, Michael Liccardi and Jeff Liccardi

Big Mac 74
5/18/2015

"Anthony Robinson was the best car salesmen I have ever came "

Anthony Robinson was such a professional sales man made me feel in control never pressured me once it was a great experience with a car sales person I have ever had if you go to liccardi Chrysler/dodge/ram make sure you ask for Anthony you won't be disappointed.

Covs
5/17/2015

"Excellent car purchase experience"

I was looking for a 2011-2014 Dodge Charger, found one online at Liccardi Motors in Green Brook NJ. When I pulled up and was walking in to inquire about the 2012 Charger they had I was greeted politely by the owners son Joe Liccardi Jr. We went for a test drive, I wanted the car and we began "the process" of the sale (never fun and easy). Joe started the approval process then put me in the hands of sales Manager Lou Gasparini to negotiate the deal, but never left me in the process checking how things were going along the way. Lou was excellent! He got me approved within the number/price I gave him and although I did not have the full down payment Lou released the car to me that night and had one of his co-workers drive my old car home the next day - It was a trust thing...hard to find in car dealerships these days. This is a family business and the others who work there are loyal to the Liccardi's. Everyone seemed to give off a positive vibe and that was refreshing. I highly recommend Liccardi Motors in Green Brook NJ. Make sure you ask for Lou Gasparini, Joe and Mike Liccardi to assist with your potential purchase. My personal experience with them during the sale was fantastic and continues to be as they make sure I am 100% satisfied with the pre-owned Dodge Charger I purchased from them.

Lou Gasparini, Joe and Mike Liccardi

ZackAnderson5
5/15/2015

"2013 ram 2500 cummins"

I bought a 2013 ram 2500 cummins 2 months ago from liccardi truck is beautiful with everything I was looking for! I worked with Dave and the owner Jeff and they got me exactly where I wanted to be and they went out of their way to get my monthly payments where I wanted them to be! I recently went back for some small warranty work and service was a pleasure to deal with and got me fixed up and out of the door with no problems! I would highly recommend them to friends and family and very pleased with my experiences there.

ZackAnderson5 responded to this review

May 15, 2015

I worked with Jeff, Dave and Andrew on the sale of my truck but for some reason I can't post their names and only Oliver who I didn't work with. I also worked with Sal in service.

happy man
5/15/2015

"left there feeling very satisfied"

The car is beautiful and the purchase terms were fair. Everyone took their time to explain everything carefully. You don't feel the typical sales pressure. I will definitely buy another vehicle there within the next 12 months.

Joseph Guzzo

bkelly1990
5/14/2015

"First Truck, Great Experience"

After a couple years searching and visiting plenty of dealerships. I'd just about given up on finding a truck within a good milage and good price. Seems every dealership refused to work with me or even listen to my requests unless I was purchasing the newest year with the highest package. I finally came across a great looking deal, almost too good to be true. When I arrived to the dealership I was greeted by Anthony Robinson. First thing he did was ask me what vehicle I was looking for and went to check if it was still availableā€¦it was. From that point on Anthony did a fantastic job of catering to my every request and answering any questions I had. He laid everything out for me without anything being "hidden." I told him the price range I was in with no wiggle room and he made it happen. We went for 2 separate test drives and he even offered to let me have a 3rd had I wanted, and these were real test drives. We went on the highway, through some mountain areas and even through residential areas to see every aspect of the trucks capabilities. Because he was so helpful and honest I decided to purchase. A lot of the other dealerships I visited the salesmen had that "shady" characteristic to them. Not with Anthony. It wasn't just about business, we talked about families and hobbies and even traveling. Being my first vehicle purchase from a dealer, I was skeptical but he made me feel comfortable. Overall my experience with Anthony was great. He is even going to pick me up from the local train station! I am going tomorrow to pick up my truck and Anthony promised me I would be amazed with the detailing work...I don't doubt him at all.

Anthony Robinson

Unhappy
5/14/2015

"Land of misfit people"

These folks are extremely unorganized, rude, and unprofessional. They could absolutely care less of anything other than conning you into a sale. I am truly sorry that I purchased from them. This group of folks (all the way up) are awful, awful people with no morals or values.

Liccardi Clan

angel1110
5/13/2015

"Excellent Service"

I keep coming back because Mr.Liccardi staff provide excellent cutomer service , knowledge of the vehicle you are seeking , sevicing of the vehicle in a timely manner.

Joe Liccardi

Daniel
5/02/2015

"worst place inthe world! go elsewhere!"

This is the worst dealership on the planet. The owner all of the way down through management are extremely unprofessional and do not care about making the customer happy. I bought a car that was nothing but a problem, and had to fight tooth and nail to get out of the car. and when I did I had to call back up to find out where my registration was after it had expired. You would think they would have called both numbers on file since the one they tired did not work.

owner, assitant sales manager

Hemi Ram 14
4/20/2015

"New Ram"

Craig was very helpful and proffesional. He answered all the questions I had as well as well as being attentive to what I was looking for . I am very happy with the deal I got on my truck as well as what I got for my trade. I've bought quite a few new cars at various dealerships before but this is the first time I actually left happy knowing I got an awsome deal.

Craig