Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Internet Sales Manager

August 18, 2017

"World class"

- Eugene Hasan

The salesman went above and beyond to ensure o received financing. Anthony also continuously made sure me and my wife was comfortable during our visit.

Anthony Robinson

August 09, 2017

"Excellent experience. Anthony was wonderful!"

- NJJeff

My wife and I visited Liccardi Chrysler and were fortunate enough to be greeted by Anthony Robinson. He listened carefully to what we were interested in and took us out for a comprehensive test drive that answered all of our questions. He was polite, friendly and knowledgeable (and not at all a "pushy salesperson"). After visiting a number of other dealerships, this level of service was truly refreshing.

Anthony Robinson

July 31, 2017

"Liccardi family since 2013"

- Arnet Ludlow

As always, Scott and his crew are spot on and very customer service oriented. I have never had my car serviced anyplace else since I purchased it in 2013.

Scott