Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

awalters55
2/08/2016

"Great experience, great deal"

We came here this past Saturday, the salesman who helped us was Brian. He worked with our budget and didn't try and make us spend any more than we were comfortable with and really helped us get a great deal on the truck we wanted. Friendly staff, clean environment, and quick with all the paperwork. We purchased a used Dodge Durango, and couldn't be happier with the experience. Will definitely be back in the future.

Brian

Riggs74
2/08/2016

"Great sales staff gave me the deal I couldn't refuse!"

I deal directly with Roy Elliot and Mike Liccardi on a 2015 Dodge Ram 2500. They shot me straight from the start and worked the price of the truck along with the bank to get me a better deal than I asked for. I will be buying here on my next purchase!!! Jon Riggs

Roy Elliot

Jessica
2/08/2016

""Friendly and excellent seller""

My husband and I had a great personal and professional attention by Mr. Rafael Castiblanco who guided us attented and resolved any doubts and question we had also we loved the professionalism, patience and friendly treatment of this gentleman. And it was not just a "nice experience" with our salesman was also a charismatic and fun evening that's way we left very pleased with our NEW CAR. I definitely recommend you to visit this dealer. Thank you Mr. Rafael Castiblanco for his enormous patience with us

Rafael Castiblanco

epaster43
2/08/2016

"Great Value - Works Well With Consumer"

Salesman Walter was very friendly and professional. Walter made sure I got the best deal possible and helped me get the most value on my trade in! Would recommend to ask for Walter when you go there for a vehicle!

Walter

Emtgrover1
2/07/2016

"Best Salesman I've worked with"

This is the second truck that I've leased from Anthony Robinson at Liccardi, Anthony truly goes above and beyond for his clients, I would highly recommend asking for him next time you go in.

Anthony Robinson

Wlevern
2/06/2016

"Sales New"

We purchased a new 2016 Chrysler town and country from Liccardi auto group...Joseph Liccardi, Jim Housel and Mike Liccardi made the impossible happen and kept us at the same payment on a brand new lease with NO money down! Thank you again to Liccardi Motors we will definitely be coming back

Joe Liccardi, Jim Housel and Mike Liccardi

Carguy, rossy 113
2/06/2016

"I was pleased. "

Rafael Castiblanco was excellent with his services along with Louis Gasparini and I was very pleased. I am happy that I was able to find the vehcile that I was looking for.

Rafael Castiblanco

RBNJ
1/30/2016

"Good experience purchasing used car"

Our salesman was very easy to work with, accommodating to our concerns, and in the end I think we got a fair price on a very good used car for our son. He also went the extra mile to take care of little (but still important) things like getting an inspection sticker for the car so my son wouldn't have to worry about it while at college.

Anthony Robinson

Fudge7896
1/30/2016

"Mike, just brought a 1500 and I'm happy."

Brian knows the products well and did his best to get me the numbers I was comfortable with, I would recommend Brian and the Liccardi dealership

Brian king

Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
1/26/2016

"even after 30" of snow they were ready to go"

When ever I lease a vehicle I ell the sales person you have 90 minutes to put me in a car or you will see me walking out. Well the had every thing done in 90 minutes but the lot was blocked in and my Insurance agent did not respond to the correct address with my prof of insurance. Once he did we were on our way. I did take a test drive west on Rt22 then back east to dealer. Was turning in a 2013 Chrysler 200, which does not have all wheel or 4 wheel drive, to a new lease on a Dodge Jurney AWD, drives real great ,paired up my phone to the U connect with out a hitch, love the third row of seats which don't have to be up ,plenty of leg room and power to spare. Salesmen was great tried all he could do to get me out quick,but weather was not in our favor still a good job done.

Aquil Malik