Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

jcalo1
8/24/2015

"Great experience with Anthony Robinson"

I have purchase many cars in the past but was never treated as well as Anthony Robinson treated me and my family. He met all my needs and never pressured me into a sale. I always felt he was working to get me the best deal possible. Thank you Anthony and the Liccardi Family.

Anthony Robinson

Cargirl1022
8/21/2015

"Excellent service"

Drove 45min to this dealer and we are very satisfied with the service we received. The sales man Anthony was an extremely nice guy and helped us out and got us into a loan within 25 min. We highly recommend this dealership and there staff.

Anthony Robinson

priscilla
8/19/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Purchased a used 2012 used Buick Verano. Found it on their website as an internet special. Great Price, Low Mileage, Excellent Condition! Hooked me up with Terrence McClain who was friendly, fun and very knowledgeable. The best car buying experience ever.

Terrence McClain

akonovalov
8/16/2015

"Good group of people and they will take care of you!"

I would like recommend this Dodge/Ram Dealership. I was in a market for a truck. Checked out their inventory on-line. They didn't have the truck I wanted but had a truck with the similar features (engine, transmission, etc.). I stopped by. Took a truck for a spin. I wasn't sure whether the truck will fit into my garage. They kindly offered to take the truck home and check it out. How about that! Bottom line - great group of people who really want to take care of you. Thank you guys, for excellent service! Alex from Basking Ridge.

Jim Lawrie

Rory Albans
7/31/2015

"excellent customer service"

I am very pleased with the customer service and professionalism of this dealership. Robert Ventura and Scott Soto have always been very courteous and helpful when addressing any service related issues. I would give them an excellent rating in all areas.

Robert Ventura, Scott Soto

Chef Bolden
7/29/2015

"The big picture"

As a middle class woking adult we are often denied the things we desire most, whether its because of financial reasons, lack of time, or other priorities. When it comes to vehicles the easiest thought pattern is "whats going to get me from A-Z efficiently" first, or "whats going to be safe for my family" and further down the list is "what do i want for myself". As young adults beginning the driving journey we often fantasize of the one car we dream of having one day. That day never comes for some people I walked into Liccardi with the intent to drive out with a brand new 200S. After crunching some numbers it was looking more and more unrealistic and my hopes were fading fast. Then my salesman, Mr anthony robinson, said something to me that ill never forget. "Maybe we can try and get you into something else, perhaps a 300, a Dart or a Charger". Instantly my eyes lit up as he said The dodge Charger, a car i have dreamt of owning one day as a teenager, but as an adult deemed it more of a "leisure" car not an everyday vehicle. Sure enough the stars alligned just right that day and he was able to get me into my dream car. Thank you again Mr. Robinson for working hard to make me happy. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future

anthony robinson

mike kochy 1109
7/27/2015

"white and black Shelby GT"

I bought a Shelby GT 500 from liccardi motors.I was pleased how everybody was so pleasant no pressure and they would have let me take the car home that night to sleep on it didn't take it home though came back next day to buy. they kept their word on the price and the front spoiler that I want it replaced.they did everything I asked prep the car beautifully.I wouldn't hesitate to go buy another car from them no money right now though.I will be sending friends there thank you Jeff Mike and precious

michael & jeff liccardi & precious saunders

BG
7/25/2015

"I was sent a Saint!"

Anthony Robinson is very professional, personable and respectable. He totally went out of his way to help me get a newer vehicle within my reason of finances and worked feverously for me to be able to drive out with a car a lot less than 16 years old and in prime condition! He did not pressure me, he worked with me. He made me comfortable and confident, he definitely made me feel "Happy" when I drove off with my newer car. He is concerned and caring about the customers he works with and made sure it was a pleasurable and comfortable experience. I pray to St Anthony every day and apparently I just met a live version! Thank you, I was fortunate that Adam stayed in touch with me so I would meet Anthony! Barbara

wowwow
7/20/2015

"Anthony is The MAN!!"

First, I am writing this review in behalf of my father who recently purchased a car with this dealer. MY father is a very very DIFFICULT client, his standards are beyond high and making decisions is really really hard for him. We spend months visiting dealers looking for the Perfect Wrangler. However, non of them made my dad feel happy. Anthony was the only agent that really listened to my dad, stayed hours with us. Antony and his team achieved to fix every condition my dad presented before buying the car. His long list included: the spare tire valve needed work done, the remote unlock did not work in one door, missing clips and screws, oil changes, full tank of gas, trade in valued at a good price, a small leakage in one axle seal, etc..... in almost a week they fixed everything... Antony played a key role in my dad decision to buy a car...and could not be happier with the service.

Anthony

Vinny1248
7/16/2015

"Anthory Robinson did a great job "

Like the car I saw it on line Anthory Robinson a good salesmen car was clean test drive was good light on dash board not working but they said they would fix it

Reviews of Oliver Laroc