Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

130 U.S. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 07060
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

walt494
5/21/2016

"excellent and smooth transaction"

came in to look at a vehicle. walked out with s better vehicle for almost same price i was looking at. Aquil was more then helpful. will definatley reccommend

Progress426
5/21/2016

"Essentially Effortless "

When I arrived at Liccardi, I was greeted by Anthony Robinson, a very professional and courteous gentleman who guided me step by step through the car buying process. Anthony assured me total "Transparency" during the car buying process and he is absolutely a man of his word. I'm not new to the car buying process, but Mr. Robinson was by far the most diligent sales rep I have had the pleasure of working with. Long story short, when the deal was done, I walked away feeling very satisfied with my purchase @ Liccardi. Anthony went above and beyond the call of duty and I'd easily recommend him to anyone when visiting Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

Jasmine

N. Barr
5/09/2016

"Liccardi Motors staff is very professional and courteous"

I bought two cars from Liccardi within the past 3 years and I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the service that I received. I chose to go back to Liccardi because they are willing to work with you and want to make sure you get what you want without any pressure.

LockhartAnderson416
5/09/2016

"Waiting for my car to be repaired and ended up buying a car "

My salesman was AQUIL MALIK who was extremely professional and helpful. With me being a senior citizen, Aquil took time to assure me that he was trustworthy; and his personable assistance and knowledgemade me feel comfortable helped me to make what I felt was the right choice. Keep up the great work Aquil. Sincerely, Melvina Lockart Anderson

Thelight
5/03/2016

"Great service !"

Rob Pendleton and Aquil Malik did a great job selling me my vehicle. Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate all of your help.

Rob Pendleton

norseman30
5/03/2016

"Went in with one car in mind ended up getting a better one"

I went in for service 4/30/16 and decided while my car was there I'd browse around. Found a car I liked but decided I'd come back at later date. The salesman Aquil Malik called me 5/2/16 to see if I was still interested in the car I looked at previously. I figured I'd come in and see if I was seriously interested, so I went back and met with Aquil. He then proceeded to show me some other options as well, and helped me obtain a better car than the one I was orignally interested in. Great salesman and very personable. Helped me all the way through the process to ensure that my car was exactly how I wanted it. Never felt rushed to get out the door. I would definitely recommend this dealership as this is my second car from them. Aquil is an excellent salesman, never felt like he was pitching me, more so like a friend helping me make the right decision.

nandoslb20
4/30/2016

"" Excellent ""

I was looking for a truck. I ended up meeting a great guy,Anthony Robinson at the dealership.Anything i needed he helped me with and more!!! Very pleasant,helpful and worked very hard to get me the deal i wanted at a price i was comfortable with.GREAT PERSON,no BS, go see him if your in the market, he was absolutely amazing...All the staff that i talked to at Liccardi Motors were very professional and friendly...THANK YOU Anthony,i love the truck!!!!

Anthony Robinson

SLV05
4/27/2016

"good experience , great salesperson"

My sales person Peter Ronga made my car buying experience extremely good, and worked out a good deal. He was courteous, thorough and very informed.

Peter Ronga

Geni21
4/23/2016

"Good Dealership "

Liccardi Motors was an overall good experience. The associate that assisted me did a good job. I would recommend this dealership to a family member or friend.

Rafael Castiblanco

Satirah Gardner
4/19/2016

"The best buying experience ever!!"

My sales person Aquil Malik made my car buying experience extremely comfortable and optimistic that I would be driving off in the car my dreams and he made it happen as he said he would and I cannot thank him enough because I am a very proud new car owner. All the staff at Liccardi were very professional and courteous and I look forward to referring all my friends and family to this dealership and I will recommend them all to Aquil Malik.

Reviews of Kenny Mason