Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Good

Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge
Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge Info
About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge is located in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our Chrysler, Dodge, RAM dealership has a great selection of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars. If you're searching for a new car, browse our inventory for the Town & Country, Dart, Charger, 300, 2500, Grand Caravan, 1500, Journey and 200. If you would like to test drive any of these models, come down to 130 Route 22 West. If, instead, you're looking for a used car in Green Brook, we can help you there too. Browse our large selection of used Chrysler, Dodge and RAM cars as well as vehicles from other top manufacturers to find the right car for you. At Liccardi Chrysler Dodge we don't just sell cars, we provide a complete car buying experience. We provide our customers with everything from car repair services, auto parts sales to car loan and lease financing. Come visit us today at 130 Route 22 West and let show you how easy the car buying experience can be at Liccardi Chrysler Dodge.

About Liccardi Motors - Chrysler Dodge

"Best Car Buying Experience yet"

Lou & Anthony were very honest about the price, I even shopped around for a few days to Make sure. Best customer service I've ever had.

"excellent service"

Anthony and David picked me up at the airport, had a test drive, got the paper work done and I was on my way home. Good experience.

anthony robinson

"Internet Price Changed 3 times in 3 days--up $4K"

Called to inquire about a car yesterday and talked through pricing and what additional costs might be involved. It was listed on Craigslist for $29,900 -- while their website said $30,999. When I mentioned this I was told they "would never sell it for $29,900--that is too low." !!! Really? Then why is is posted from your business? I was still interested in the car, though I was already thinking of this as a bait and switch type of situation. If you have it on the internet for a specific price, honor the price. After a long conversation about the additional costs to purchase the car, I looked it up again to check something. I told the salesperson that it would take me a couple hours to get there--so would have to arrange my schedule accordingly. Today, less than 24 hours later, the price is now listed at $32,900! Are you kidding? I called and asked to speak to the sales manager and was told after a bit of conversation that I was speaking to the manager and he could help me. When asked about the price switching, I was told "we have the legal right to change the price whenever we want." When I asked about them honoring the price that was listed yesterday and that I spoke to someone at length about the car, I was told by the "manager" that if they sold it for $30,999 it would be too much of a loss for them. When pushed, he said "I will talk to the manager to see if we can honor that price." Huh? You told me you were the manager.... I was then told they would need to "check with the owner to see if he is willing to sell it at that price." Again, What??? These are listed by YOUR COMPANY--if you have to get "permission" to sell the car at a certain price, shouldn't that happen BEFORE it is listed on the internet? When asked these questions, I was told that he didn't have to explain his job description to me and that this is all legal. Legal or not, it is not a good business practice. Bottom line is the tactics being used here are extremely suspect to me. If you post a car at a certain price, you should know for sure that you can actually sell it at that price--this all is fishy. Another response I received from the salesman during this conversation was that it was "stupid of them to post the car at that low of a price." Where are the controls about posting cars and figuring out prices? My parents were business owners and I was taught at a very young age that the key to good business management is to honor your word and to honor your customers. This is clearly not my experience from this dealership.

Do not know.

"Horrible FRAUD "

2 days after purchasing a vehicle from Liccardi the rear went they to make me pay for repairs. Also never notified me previous owner was In accident with vehicle

Roy Elliot, Anthony (management) Rob (service)

"customer serview rating"

the experience with the dealer was acceptable. Anthony showed me different vehicles, insisted I test drive the vehicle and work with me in getting financing.

Anthony

"Went in a skeptic, came out a believer...In a BOSS new car!"

I pulled up to Liccardi skeptical about how happy I would be about my experience and/or the quality of vehicle I could afford... Anthony was quick to put me at ease and was determined to get me into the car of my dreams. Anthony was very patient accompanying me on several different test drives to be sure I was getting the vehicle that I want. He was also Determined to work with me and get me the greatest deal possible with that vehicle and overall made me feel comfortable with my purchase. Thanks Anthony!

Anthony Robinson

"Dodge Durango Citadel 2013"

Initially I stopped at the dealer just to see a car...but Anthony Robbinson was so nice that I ended up buying a new dodge durango citadel 2013. Overall the experience was very good, thanks to Anthony, and I just wish my car had BSM (blind spot monitoring) that would be nice. Anyway, the car is awesome and the HEMI V8 does the job very well! I would recommend this dealer and ask my friends to look for Anthony. Thanks, Thiago

Anthony Robbinson

"My New journey"

My new journey for a new dodge was exceptional. My mind was focused on a dodge challenger, but Mr. Robinson and I came across a Dodge Dart 2014 which is the best decision. Awesome car and great on gas. I cant wait to create a masterpiece with my baby dart. I truly recommend Mr.Robinson because of his courtesy and always willing to find that car for you. Great job Liccardi Motors

"Good except for....."

Make sure you check your finance contract closely. All makes sense when you are there. But when we got home and checked the paperwork, we were charged an extra $695. Went to dealer and they knew exactly what it was for. We bought a extended warranty and were told the oil change service plan was built into the $2395 price. Well that built in price was the $695! For oil changes, ridiculous. So we cancelled the warranty. They said the $2395 for the extended warranty and $695 overcharge would be credited back to the loan but were unsure about how to get the tax back. In the end they said it too will be credited back to loan. We'll see. The overcharge could have been a mistake but for them to not disclose how much the maintenance cost was a bit much. A family member bought the same truck at another dealer and the extended warranty was $1700. Why the difference in price? Will go to another dealer to buy the warranty. Update as of May 23rd: Was told by Liccardi checks were mailed May 6 & 8. Still not received. Waiting on over $900 at this point.....since March 31st. Love the truck but the hassle of trying to get out money back is ridiculous.

Julian, Michael, Max

"2014 Dodge Charger"

worked with my needs.. friendly .. good prices for impressive cars.. and got a great deal that i wasn't truly expecting.. would definitely reccommend Liccardi Motors dealership esp with salesman Joe..

Joe