Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

130 E St Georges Ave, Linden, New Jersey 07036

Ian Miller, Sales, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

Ian Miller

Bruce  Miller, President/ Owner, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

President/ Owner

July 19, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Carla

Lot was Clean and Cars were In Great Shape. The Father and Son team were Very attentive and explained all My Concerns n Needs with the Purchase of My Vehicle. I would Absolutely refer My Family n Friends to Linden Auto

July 11, 2017

"Great dealership experience"

- danielg123

Outstanding customer service. Excellent prices and good reliable cars. They really walk you through the car and speak truthfully about the conditions of the cars that they sell. If I were to buy another car, I would definitely come here again because I know I will be able to purchase a reliable and safe car.

May 24, 2017

"Wonderful People"

- marilee

My Sister and nephew both purchased their cars from Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc., and had a great experience with Bruce and Ian. I kept looking on their website for an SUV and low and behold I found the perfect car. I called them to let them know that I was interested in same and would be there to look at the car in a few hours. They were so nice that they held the car for me. Upon my arrival I took one look and new I had found my car, after not driving for 7 years.. They make car buying so personal and easy. I have also referred their dealership to many people. Kudos to both of you. Keep up the good work.

Used 2002 Dodge Dakota, $4500