Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

130 E St Georges Ave, Linden, New Jersey 07036

Bruce  Miller, President/ Owner, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

President/ Owner
Ian Miller, Sales, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

May 24, 2017

"Wonderful People"

- marilee

My Sister and nephew both purchased their cars from Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc., and had a great experience with Bruce and Ian. I kept looking on their website for an SUV and low and behold I found the perfect car. I called them to let them know that I was interested in same and would be there to look at the car in a few hours. They were so nice that they held the car for me. Upon my arrival I took one look and new I had found my car, after not driving for 7 years.. They make car buying so personal and easy. I have also referred their dealership to many people. Kudos to both of you. Keep up the good work.

May 23, 2017

"Car shopping"

- Fran13

Linden towns auto sale was very helpful & gets the job done. They put there best foot forward on helping you find a car and I would highly recommend buying or financing a car from them.

May 16, 2017

"Great Dealer"

- joya

My son found this dealership for me. I found my car and it took about 30 minutes. Great service and a fair price for a senior!

Used 2006 Toyota Camry, $4995