Lindsay Honda

Dwight Allred

June 26, 2017

"A Happy Buyer"

- karla97

Mr. Youngblood did an amazing job and I am ecstatic with my new car purchase. I came in on a Thursday for an oil change for my leased 2016 Civic and was offered a deal to trade it in for a financed 2017 Accord. Since I am both young and female I was suspicious of the offer and asked for the rest of the day to think about it. He gave me an extra day than what I asked for which was very nice of him. When I came back with my partner, we had a huge list of questions and he went above and beyond with his answers. He was informative and willing to meet my needs. At the end I felt confident and comfortable with all of the information and help that he gave me. I am happy with my purchase and how everything went out. Overall a great, friendly and supportive experience with Mr. Youngblood. Thanks so much again!

June 18, 2017

"Excellent, Friendly, Fair and Kid-friendly Service"

- jcm4

This is our second vehicle that we have purchased at Lindsay Honda. Jason was awesome as we walked through the purchase process. He was kind, well informed with product information and made it a smooth process for my whole family. He went above and beyond to both expedite the paperwork and entertain my small children! We highly recommend Lindsay Honda and Jason to friends and family!

Other Employees : Pam Skavaril

June 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Sdt43123

I went in not sure I even wanted to buy a new car, and left a very happy Honda owner. Great staff. Great atmosphere. Awesome experience.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $31830