Lindsay Honda

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Erin
2/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Dave Dawes, and everyone at Lindsay Honda made the car buying experience hassle free and low stress. Dave was friendly and direct. He provided me with all the information I needed to make a great choice to purchase a Honda CR-V. There was no pressure, and everyone was more than will to listen to what I needed. Thank you so much!

Dave Dawes

don't buy from Lindsay
2/09/2015

"WAY OVERPRICED WITH A STRONG DOSE OF POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

I was in Lindsay Honda Used Cars last week to attempt to purchase a used vehicle. First of all, they had me waiting nearly two hours one evening to test drive a particular vehicle as well as to discuss price. Secondly, the price they wanted me to pay for this NON-HONDA CERTIFIED VEHICLE was thousands over what it was really worth (i.e. dealer retail price). Thank goodness Lindsay Honda Used Cars dropped the ball, as I found a better vehicle (i.e. same model and year with significantly less miles) AND HONDA CERTIFIED! P.S. And don't believe the "story" they tell you about why Lindsay Honda Used Cars does not offer Honda Certified used vehicles. Their "story" is that it cost a lot of money for them to Honda Certify a used vehicle and they instead want to pass the savings on to you. The truth is that it while it does costs a dealer to Honda Certify a vehicle, THEY DO NOT PASS ANY OF THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU. Honda Certified comes with a 12 month / 12,000 full Honda warranty and a 7 year / 100,000 Honda powertrain warranty (from the original new car in-service date)!!!

Clairon Hall

1savior
2/07/2015

"Excellent Cutomer handling!!!!!"

I had a 2012 Acura MDX about two weeks before from Lindsay Honda, and my sales person, Clairon Hall, who was a friendly, smiling, and an easy to talk with. I'm satisfied way beyond 100% with his customer handling. Great job, Clairon, keep it up. you were so wonderful. And I cheerfully recommended him to any customer. Hi guys, do you have a plan to visit Lindsay Honda???? Clairon should be your best sales person to choose. Many thanks, Clairon!!!!!!!!

Clairon Hall

Lisa
2/05/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

From the moment I stepped into the dealership I was greeted by smiles. I immediately met Troy Alexander. He was patient with me and answered all the questions I had. To my surprise he continues to call to ask about me and the car. Other dealerships don't treat you the way Lindsay Honda does. I am glad I went and will continue to go for my cars. I have recommended Lindsay to my friends and family.

Troy Alexander

Doug Huff
1/21/2015

"Lindsay Honda made my Day! Love the Honda Pilot 2015!"

Amelia Cumberland contacted me through an online inquiry from day one and worked with my needs. Choosing a car was easy simce it was going to be a Honda. What made me buy Lindsay is Amelia ' s follow up with my financing needs over months of time and follow through until the day I arrived to buy! Once at Lindsay....Mark Collins Sales & Leasing Specialist made the process of paperwork seamless, fluid and efficient. Lindsay even arranged for the return of a rental car so my daughter and I could drive away that day with our Honda Pilot from Lindsay!

Amelia Cumberland, Mark Collins

don.shroyer
1/17/2015

"Extremely Satisfied"

The sales person was a young man named Devin Wade. I was extremely impressed with him and will recommend the dealership because of his help.

Devin Wade and Ben

dojki5
1/16/2015

"I Will Be Back "

This is our second time purchasing a vehicle from Lindsay Honda. I found both locations (Dublin and Columbus) to have friendly staff. My experience with Michael was so smooth and unhurried a process that I felt most at ease at the Lindsay Honda, Columbus location. He was very helpful and informative that I didn't feel pressured. This dealer is on top of my list for outstanding customer service because of my experience with Michael.

Michael Smith

shakia
1/14/2015

"One place I would never get tired of!!"

I love this place so much they worked with me when I leased my first car and I want to say thanks to Otis Tate with helping me lease my second car!! Very helpful, understanding and kind. The best part I liked about Otis is that when we were done he prayed over me and my car. He was truly a blessing! !

Otis Tate

bosamgiz
1/08/2015

"Awesome experience"

My husband and I were so pleased with the pricing, quality of the vehicle, and the non- aggressive sales staff, we have considered going back to purchase another vehicle from LINDSAY HONDA. Very little hassle, great prices, treating customers like family….. WOW, finally sales people that know WHAT NOT TO DO to drive customers away. Jeremy, Thank You for making this experience of buying a car so awesome! JEREMY KESTER, YOU ROCK! We'll be seeing you soon.

Jeremy Kester

GD
12/29/2014

"Now that's what you call a DELIGHTFUL experience !!"

I visited Lindsay Honda last week to buy a 2015 SUV. No Words to describe the overall experience. Right from we walked in to finance and walking out with the new vehicle. At every point people out there made sure, we are comfortable. The sales person gave every detail about the vehicle with a comparison of other models. The way he was getting involved, showed that he is really there to sell that vehicle to us, which is a sign of a good sales person. Manager there also came in person to make sure we are comfortable. Finance person was so nice, she walked us thru the financing options in detail and it was a such nice experience. Within couple of hrs we were out of the door with our vehicle. Kudos to the whole team at lindsay. No wonder every sales person was busy with one or other customer and almost every 30 minutes you hear the claps and bell, the moment anyone made a deal. Overall it was a nice experience and I would highly recommend anyone who wants to buy a vehicle. *Price - 5 Star *Sales Person - 5 Star *Overall Experience - 5 Star

Not sure about the name. There were 2 sales person involved and a female from Financing department.

Reviews of Dwight Allred