Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Very Satisfied and Blessed
5/19/2016

""Professional with an added plus of a Christian Atmosphere!""

After almost a year of looking and reading upon new cars for 2016 and deciding to let my 10 year old "excellent" car that never let me down be traded and not receive the $$ amount vs my sentimental value of my 10 year old car.... We saw an add on TV for Lindsay Honda and thought we should try them. I went to the website and thought wow, they should have plenty of Honda Civic Sedans to choose from. I got there and felt like a kid in a candy store, several under the roof on their showroom floor and several outside. I knew what I was basically looking for and a price range. Ben C., the salesman approached us and it went great overall and especially when we drove off the salesroom floor. We had noticed a pleasant overall atmosphere and the type of music being played during our transaction. During the finance process, it was shared with us that Lindsay Honda shares a Christian atmosphere and then we knew exactly what we felt. Absolutely the place to purchase our new Honda Civic Sedan. The new body style, the excellent package for a mid-size care, the staff, the music and the atmosphere overall!!! When we got in our car to leave, the salesman said just three questions. He covered the first two questions and linked the cell to the car and few other tech options. His third question was a great one!! He said do you mind if I say a prayer before you drive away? We were blessed to be asked and received a prayer with honor. God Bless the Lindsay Honda Staff!!

Ben in Sales, Roy in Finance

Lindsey324
4/29/2016

"Worst deals in town"

I went in with my daughter looking for a new vehicle. I left my son and husband at home. They must have thought they could walk all over me and I would jump at their first/second offer like a moron. They tried to screw me over so I left. Horrible experience. Went to Roush and got the best deal in town. We will never go back to Lindsay. It's sad because they could have gained a couple more loyal customers.

Other

HondaCivic2012
4/07/2016

"First Time Car Purchase"

This was the first time I had purchased a car and went into the process expecting poor customer service and high pressure sales tactics at each dealership I went into. When I came into Lindsay Honda Kyle approached me and introduced himself. He was extremely polite and helpful throughout the entire process. He helped me find a car that fit my need within my budget. After leaving Lindsay Honda to look at some other dealerships I came back later that afternoon and Kyle was there to pick up right were we left off. He was professional and polite throughout the entire process and made the first time purchase a good memory. I purchased a 2012 Honda Civic EX and have been enjoying the ride for about a month. I would happily refer friends and family looking for cars to Kyle at Lindsay Honda.

Kyle Ermlich

Orlando F Smith
3/23/2016

". This is a very horrible place to go to"

This is the worst dealership to ever go to the beach you auction do they put you upside down in your contract if is the worst place to be do not ever go there I recommend no went to the dealership please understand that this is coming from the experience and witnessing it myself

christopher shafer
3/16/2016

"finally a good experience with a car dealership "

After several other dealership refused to negotiate and even got angry I thought I would never get a deal made.i didn't think theirs a car dealership in america that wasn't looking to rip me off.well...I found one that would negotiate,never got angry,and gave me the deal I was looking for.Cant believe I'm saying this but it was a great experience across the board.

Dontay hunter and Katherine bandman

MSparks
3/08/2016

"Great service without all the pressure. "

I worked with Matt Staten at Lindsay Honda, and the experience was great. Matt was patient and gave me all the options and suggestions I needed to make a great purchase. I'll certainly send all my friends over to Lindsay and suggest highly that they talk with Matt. Great deal, great experience, Lindsay made all the difference!

Matt Staten

tjr4jesus
3/08/2016

"Extremely helpful and accomodating"

I bought my second Honda Civic from Lindsay last week. I have not had a car payment in over 20 years and was a bit apprehensive. Sheila took a long time with me not just to find a car but to get the best financing for me. Chandra was a big help in this as well. Would recommend Lindsay Honda to anyone. Fantastic experience.

Shelia Gossett

Dominick11
3/03/2016

"Committed to Great Service"

Usually, I get those sales people that just wants to place me with something they want and feel is more suitable than what I have said I only want to look at. Where there is a way, there is a will. Brittany understood that listening and understanding can go along way to helping a person find a car treated me like an human instead of the usual robotic approach. I would recommend anyone to work with this beautiful young woman. Great service!! Great Experience!!

Brittany Klinkert

Buyer Gut
2/27/2016

"Great experience!"

Brittany helped us find the right fit for our family and had a great experience buying our car. Can't wait to have this car for many years to come.

Brittany Klinkert

Fixairplane
2/23/2016

"Den of vipers"

Be careful here, I've had 2 Bambara experiences with these folks...one with service & one with sales. They will definitely stack the deck heavily in their favor in all things, then turn on you if you don't play along.

Joe pistol