Lindsay Honda

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

babe
8/28/2015

"Best buying experience!"

I went to Lindsay Honda looking for a used Honda Civic and I was met with a salesman, Ed Kane who was the greatest! He was asking what I was looking for and was very helpful right away, he was not pushy or aggressive in any way. We found the car of my dreams, went for a test drive and Ed was able to get all the paperwork completed quickly. I would recommend Ed Kane and Lindsay Honda for all your car needs. Peach Dalton

Ed Kane

Buckeyegirl34
8/13/2015

"Wonderful Experience!!!"

I just had to brag about the exceptional team I have worked with the last 2 days at Lindsay. Tyler, Chanda, and Aziza made my experience wonderful and I left the dealership a very happy lady. If you are looking for great priced, used Honda's go see Tyler at Lindsay Honda! He will make your experience all you expect it to be. I'll never buy anywhere else. Thank you guys!!!

Tyler Woodall, Chanda Baker, Aziza Jenkins

Ms
8/09/2015

"Horrible Sales Tactics of Wearing Customer Down in Used Car "

We were the ultimate customers. We knew what Vehicle we wanted and what price we were willing to pay. After we said we wanted to purchase the vehicle, but not that night (it was very late, we were tired and hadn't eaten, and the dealership had officially closed), the once nice salesman became rude, ignored our requests to leave and return in the morning, and even took our trade in car keys; not returning them after asked, several times. They basically pressured us until my husband caved and signed the papers. They didn't give us an inspection report until we demanded it, the next day. Apologies were late and reluctant. The car wasn't detailed, as promised ( we had to take it back for noisy, rusted rotors, which shook the car). The service department didn't fix the problem of wobbling tires, which I also complained about (but they were, at least nicer). Rousch Honda determined the problem was simply due to overinflated tired, and fixed the issue for free. Rousch also took care of the paint chips we complained about, but Lindsay didn't care about. Our experience was awful and we will never return there.

Jon, Manager; Devin, Salesperson

David & Amy
8/07/2015

"Very impressed ... "

First off , I search online all the states around Ohio and Ohio to try and find the COLOR my wife wanted for a 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L , just wasn't happening, Lindsay had far more then all the sites put together ( 53 different -2016 Honda Pilots ) . I first chatted online with Aziza Jenkins , very helpful , very nice , followed through what ever she told me and called me back up the next day to set things up to get us in there to be taking care of at Lindsay's , And as we pulled up and getting out of our car ( 75 min drive ) a salesman ( Ben Canini ) was just walking by , He greeted us graciously and ask if there was anything he do for us .. I told him Aziza set us up to talk with a Ernie ( a manager ) but was he was in an interview ... Ben sat us down , offered us a drink or anything he could get us while we waited .. Offered to show us the pilot or answer any questions while we sat here .... Just a super nice Guy ,, then after a little bit Ben went back in and talk to Ernie and was told to go ahead and take care of us ,, Great ! Things went smooth . Brought around the pilot we want to look at , showed us the touring one also ( just didn't have the touring in the color my wife wanted ) It was just a Great experience ... Then the finance consultant ( Katherine Bandman ) was also very nice and professional and great lady to work with .. Just over all very happy with not one negative thing to say about any of our purchase and experience .....it was after closing hours 9:45 pm by the time everything was said and done , , Ben stayed and showed us the Features of the car and made sure we got on are way ( after 10 pm ) ... Thanks to all ...

Ben Canini, Aziza Jenkins , Katherine Bandman

Bwill3
7/28/2015

"Couldn't ask for more"

My experience at Lindsay Honda was great. Jacob Wilson in sales was awesome. He was patient with me and really took the time to listen to what I wanted in a car and what worked with my lifestyle and helped me to find the perfect car that said ME! I couldn't have asked for more. Customer service was great.

Jacob wilson

Swagslayer Si
7/25/2015

"Best Honda Dealer"

My experience with Lindsay Honda was an excellent one and the salesman and customer service was top notch very trustworthy, stress free none pressure environment working with Dan Fenton and Aziza Jenkins!! Follow up on my purchase was Great they really car about you and you're purchase.

Dan Fenton, Aziza Jenkins

airforce1
7/17/2015

"Excellent customer service and follow up."

Kayla and Isaiah were outstanding with their follow up and getting me into the payment that I needed for my budget. I can't say enough how happy me and my wife are with our new purchase of the 2015 Honda Civic. I am really impressed with the team work that Kayla and Isaiah put together to get the deal done. I commend them for their efforts, diligence and commitment to me and Lindsay Honda to get me in a new car and sale of a car for their dealership and company. Outstanding service.

Kayla, Isaiah Bello and Roy Sensabaugh in Finance

2016Pilot
7/17/2015

"Horrible Experience. Never again"

MY experience was absolutely terrible. This would have been the second car that I would have bought from them. I went in looking for the HOnda Pilot Touring edition. I had to wait about 20 min before being helped. After being helped I was met by a salesman that told me everything that I wanted to hear in the most stereotypical fashion. I was willing to overlook that and decided to sleep on it and return the next day to purchase. I called the salesman at twice at 11:00 and 11:23AM and did not recieve a call back until 9:01PM, only to find out that may car had sold. I went back a week later, and was told to come in because another of the exact model had arrived. I came in an hour later only to find out that the car had sold before the time when I was told it was available. The least that could have been done would have been to call me so I don't waste my time. THE WORST PART is, after respectfully showing my fustration, but asking if my wife can see the vehicle, I was LITERALLY waved off by the salesman who said: "DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM, HE'S NOT GOING TO BUY, HE'S GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE". DIsrepectful and unprofessional. NEVER AGAIN will I go to lyndsay or recommend anyone else to go.

Dontay

OdysseyLover
7/10/2015

"Must Go"

Lindsay Honda is the place to go if you are shopping for a Honda. They have more Honda's in stock than any other dealership in the Columbus area. They are very knowledgeable about their vehicles and incredibly helpful when it comes to finding and purchasing a vehicle within your price range. My salesman, Tyler Woodall, was also very knowledgeable about the vehicles that we test drove. He was always very attentive to my needs and wants and never made me feel uncomfortable during the test drives or stupid when asking questions. The shopping and purchase of my Odyssey at Lindsay Honda was an excellent experience and I recommend everyone to go there to check out their vehicles and hopefully purchase one.

Tyler Woodall

Alh1978
7/08/2015

"Wasted time and lied to. Go to dealer next door!"

Talked to internet rep for two days via phone and email explaining negative trade situation. Even sent over vin number and payoff info. She talked me in to coming in 45 min away after I explained I didn't want to waste time or gas and bring my kids in and verified she let her manager know my entire situation which she assured me of. First experience when we walked in was a rude receptionist answering call after call before even asking us what we wanted. Told her who I was supposed to see and she rounded up another woman salesperson who obviously didn't want to help. Then after letting them look at my trade was told by a manager he had absolutely no clue that I even had a trade! (After all that I went thru with the internet rep about my trade) and he told me a honda won't work because there's no rebates to help with all the negative equity. My husband looked at Germains website and saw rebates said to me get the kids we got twenty minutes before closing we went right next door and got friendly people from the start AND AN APPROVAL on a new car with my negative trade AT GERMAIN. Just go straight to Germain don't even waste time here at lindsay we won't make that mistake again!!!

Aziza