Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Mako Mike
8/03/2016

"Rude person in service 2nd desk back from exit door middle "

Arrived 10 minutes early to my appointment. I asked a service person if this where I come for an appointment. He stated yes and had me pull my car up to the exit only door. Upon arriving back he handed me a service paper as he walked by and states there was no airbag recall on my car. I went outside and verified my vin and went back in to have my car fixed. Rude. I won't be back and will all employees in my school district know about my experience.

Other, Don't know

flattire8116
8/03/2016

"Kelly Sensabaugh!"

Kelly was our sales and leasing specialist... She was super friendly and helpful... She went above and beyond helping us find the vehicle we were looking for, and at a great deal! Keep those bells ringing girl!

Kelly Sensabaugh

Hondalover101
7/18/2016

"AMAZING. Wow. "

Mr. Vic Phillips was phenomenal!! He answered every single one of our questions, plus more. He was very flexible and understanding and catered to our needs and wants! What a nice gentleman! He made us feel comfortable and even gave us beverages!!! Wow what an amazing experience! Good Job Vic!!!

Phillips, Vic

author
7/14/2016

"Multiple service visits with no fix"

I brought my Honda CRV in for multiple service visits in the past year to repair an oil pressure problem and after spending multiple hours + over $1000, the problem still isn't fixed!!! I'll give them an "A" for effort but a "F" for the final grade. Thanks for nothing!!!

Matt

Elsie
6/13/2016

"Elsie "

We worked with Kyle at the dealership and he was great and awesome. He made the process seamless, when I was just about giving up getting my new ride. I very much appreciated his approach. Kyle was friendly, knowledgeable, and low-pressure. We reached a mutually-agreeable deal in a short time. Buying a car can be stressful, but Kyle made it enjoyable. Thank you Kyle and God bless you.

Kyle

Mosheh29
6/12/2016

"Perfect Fit"

I worked with Troy Alexander and he was the perfect fit with helping me make my first real vehicle purchase. Most of us don't realize that the sales representative working with you is just as important as the dealership you go to. Thank you Troy!!

Troy Alexander

Very Satisfied and Blessed
5/19/2016

""Professional with an added plus of a Christian Atmosphere!""

After almost a year of looking and reading upon new cars for 2016 and deciding to let my 10 year old "excellent" car that never let me down be traded and not receive the $$ amount vs my sentimental value of my 10 year old car.... We saw an add on TV for Lindsay Honda and thought we should try them. I went to the website and thought wow, they should have plenty of Honda Civic Sedans to choose from. I got there and felt like a kid in a candy store, several under the roof on their showroom floor and several outside. I knew what I was basically looking for and a price range. Ben C., the salesman approached us and it went great overall and especially when we drove off the salesroom floor. We had noticed a pleasant overall atmosphere and the type of music being played during our transaction. During the finance process, it was shared with us that Lindsay Honda shares a Christian atmosphere and then we knew exactly what we felt. Absolutely the place to purchase our new Honda Civic Sedan. The new body style, the excellent package for a mid-size care, the staff, the music and the atmosphere overall!!! When we got in our car to leave, the salesman said just three questions. He covered the first two questions and linked the cell to the car and few other tech options. His third question was a great one!! He said do you mind if I say a prayer before you drive away? We were blessed to be asked and received a prayer with honor. God Bless the Lindsay Honda Staff!!

Ben in Sales, Roy in Finance

Lindsey324
4/29/2016

"Worst deals in town"

I went in with my daughter looking for a new vehicle. I left my son and husband at home. They must have thought they could walk all over me and I would jump at their first/second offer like a moron. They tried to screw me over so I left. Horrible experience. Went to Roush and got the best deal in town. We will never go back to Lindsay. It's sad because they could have gained a couple more loyal customers.

Other

HondaCivic2012
4/07/2016

"First Time Car Purchase"

This was the first time I had purchased a car and went into the process expecting poor customer service and high pressure sales tactics at each dealership I went into. When I came into Lindsay Honda Kyle approached me and introduced himself. He was extremely polite and helpful throughout the entire process. He helped me find a car that fit my need within my budget. After leaving Lindsay Honda to look at some other dealerships I came back later that afternoon and Kyle was there to pick up right were we left off. He was professional and polite throughout the entire process and made the first time purchase a good memory. I purchased a 2012 Honda Civic EX and have been enjoying the ride for about a month. I would happily refer friends and family looking for cars to Kyle at Lindsay Honda.

Kyle Ermlich

Orlando F Smith
3/23/2016

". This is a very horrible place to go to"

This is the worst dealership to ever go to the beach you auction do they put you upside down in your contract if is the worst place to be do not ever go there I recommend no went to the dealership please understand that this is coming from the experience and witnessing it myself

Reviews of Dwight Allred