Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

HondaCivic2012
4/07/2016

"First Time Car Purchase"

This was the first time I had purchased a car and went into the process expecting poor customer service and high pressure sales tactics at each dealership I went into. When I came into Lindsay Honda Kyle approached me and introduced himself. He was extremely polite and helpful throughout the entire process. He helped me find a car that fit my need within my budget. After leaving Lindsay Honda to look at some other dealerships I came back later that afternoon and Kyle was there to pick up right were we left off. He was professional and polite throughout the entire process and made the first time purchase a good memory. I purchased a 2012 Honda Civic EX and have been enjoying the ride for about a month. I would happily refer friends and family looking for cars to Kyle at Lindsay Honda.

Kyle Ermlich

Orlando F Smith
3/23/2016

". This is a very horrible place to go to"

This is the worst dealership to ever go to the beach you auction do they put you upside down in your contract if is the worst place to be do not ever go there I recommend no went to the dealership please understand that this is coming from the experience and witnessing it myself

christopher shafer
3/16/2016

"finally a good experience with a car dealership "

After several other dealership refused to negotiate and even got angry I thought I would never get a deal made.i didn't think theirs a car dealership in america that wasn't looking to rip me off.well...I found one that would negotiate,never got angry,and gave me the deal I was looking for.Cant believe I'm saying this but it was a great experience across the board.

Dontay hunter and Katherine bandman

MSparks
3/08/2016

"Great service without all the pressure. "

I worked with Matt Staten at Lindsay Honda, and the experience was great. Matt was patient and gave me all the options and suggestions I needed to make a great purchase. I'll certainly send all my friends over to Lindsay and suggest highly that they talk with Matt. Great deal, great experience, Lindsay made all the difference!

Matt Staten

tjr4jesus
3/08/2016

"Extremely helpful and accomodating"

I bought my second Honda Civic from Lindsay last week. I have not had a car payment in over 20 years and was a bit apprehensive. Sheila took a long time with me not just to find a car but to get the best financing for me. Chandra was a big help in this as well. Would recommend Lindsay Honda to anyone. Fantastic experience.

Shelia Gossett

Dominick11
3/03/2016

"Committed to Great Service"

Usually, I get those sales people that just wants to place me with something they want and feel is more suitable than what I have said I only want to look at. Where there is a way, there is a will. Brittany understood that listening and understanding can go along way to helping a person find a car treated me like an human instead of the usual robotic approach. I would recommend anyone to work with this beautiful young woman. Great service!! Great Experience!!

Brittany Klinkert

Buyer Gut
2/27/2016

"Great experience!"

Brittany helped us find the right fit for our family and had a great experience buying our car. Can't wait to have this car for many years to come.

Brittany Klinkert

Fixairplane
2/23/2016

"Den of vipers"

Be careful here, I've had 2 Bambara experiences with these folks...one with service & one with sales. They will definitely stack the deck heavily in their favor in all things, then turn on you if you don't play along.

Joe pistol

Geno
2/20/2016

"Used car sales "

We received awesome service from the time we got there from the time we left , and We also drove way with a used van and we're very happy with it , Big thank you to Thierno Dia , and to the personal that also Approved us thank you for the Blessing!

Thierno Dia

Kk15
2/16/2016

"Outstanding!"

I recently just bought a used car and had nothing but excellent service! Every person I talked with was so kind, helpful, and not pushy. Justin Luckett was the salesman I worked with and he was helpful, patient, and went above and beyond to ensure I was able to get the car I wanted. The price was the best I could find as well. So if you are looking for a nice used car, a great deal, and good people, Lindsay Honda is the place to go!

Justin Luckett