Lindsay Honda

Curtiss Paige Jr.

August 18, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Bradarn7

Ottis Tate was just great. Easy to talk to very relatable I didn't feel pressured in any way shape or form he was very knowledgeable and what he wasnt sure about he made sure found the answer out. I felt like he cared about me ad a person. Overall process was great. What i really appreciate is that your not just a customer almost like family cause even afterwards called the check to see how everything was going with the car and me and the family. I still get calls and emails. I callef the other day didn't leave a message but he called me back anyway. I love that!

Otis Tate

August 17, 2017

"Knew Honda was great, but Scott make the experience better"

- Mrs. R

We have always purchased Honda's, but this was our best experience because of the wonderful friendly help of Scott Becker. I am talking about before and after the purchase.

August 14, 2017

"Good Experience "

- Gconners

I went into Lindsay Honda knowing exactly what I wanted. Michael Houston was very friendly and accommodating to my wants and needs. I had a pleasant new car buying experience.

Michael Houston