Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

empresscoppin
3/31/2015

"Grateful 4 a nice car and positive experience "

As I pulled up to Lindsay Honda Ben Canini saw me and greated me and my 2 year old son immediately. He was very polite and assisted me by answering all of my questions and had alot of patience with my son who wanted to write all over everything lol. I really appreciate his customer service. He was courteous and did not try to force me into making a purchase. We went for a test drive, completed paperwork and I was out the door driving my new 2015 Honda Civic. I have been driving since 16 years old but this is my 1st time driving a brand new car. I will recommend this sales center and Ben to my family and friends.

Ben Canini

Monique
3/23/2015

""First major car purchase""

I got a new 2015 honda civic a couple days ago omg i love it i wud highly recommend lindsay honda to anyone looking for a car. I loved the atmosphere it was so friendly, professional and welcoming and my sales guy "Murphy" made it even better he was very helpful

Murphy Williams

abrown1523
3/22/2015

"Great Car and Better People"

I purchased my 2014 Honda Civic from Justin and he was the definition of a class act. Extremely polite, relaxed attitude, relatable, and always helpful. Justin had great attention to detail and found the best car for me. He went above and beyond your typical customer service. He knew I wanted to watch the NCAA Tournament and had the games turned on before I even got to the dealership. When the tv's changed, he even offered his personal iPad to help me watch the games. This was just one of many examples that made being at the dealership a positive experience. Everyone I came into contact at Lindsay Honda had a great attitude and were very friendly. I'd highly recommend this dealership.

Justin, Luckett

acosu27
3/22/2015

"Ben Canini "

Ben Canini first helped my sister get a 2015 Honda Pilot, then a few weeks later, he helped me get a 2015 Civic! Ben is super friendly, and extremely genuine. Nowadays, that is really hard to find, especially at a car dealership. From working with Ben, I know that he's looking out for his customers, and really wants to help. I'm so thankful that my sister and I got Ben at Lindsay Honda. I wouldn't want anyone else to help us with looking for a new car. I will definitely continue to go to Lindsay Honda! I've already to all of my friends. I am still in shock at how well I was treated there. Thank you Ben!!!!

Ben Canini

Corbett55
3/16/2015

"Horrible Customer Service"

In Jan. I was in the market for a 2015 CRV. I had done research for about a year and was either getting a CRV or a RAV- 4, it came down to the price. I went to Lindsay to look at the CRV and to test drive. They brought me a car that was not even close to what I wanted and then tried to pressure me into buying it. I went out on the lot to look for a color and style that I liked and the salesman was irritated with this. I finally decided on what I wanted and then they told me it was not available and tried to bully me into buying the one I did not want. We told them we were going to shop around and they got an attitude. We left and went to the Toyota dealership next door and test drove a Rav-4. Later that week I received a phone call from Lindsay telling me they had they CRV I wanted. I couldn't make it so my husband went in to talk about the price. He was there for over 2 hours before they came and told him that they actually did not have the CRV there, they were not going to get any in and could not help him. 2 HOURS!!!!! I was livid, they then had the nerve to email me asking if they could help me..... they didn't even realize that I had been there twice. I will never , ever buy anything they has Lindsay associated with the name. They are as bad as Ricart. They are horrible and I make sure I tell anyone and everyone that I hear that is looking for a car ...new or used.....STAY AWAY from Lindsay. I went to Buckeye Honda and got exactly what I was looking for, cheaper with much better service. You might have to drive a little further but it is worth it. Everyone there was awesome...including the other customers!!! I couldn't be happier with them or my purchase.

Unknown

teller
3/12/2015

"TROY ALEXANDER"

IN ALL THE YEARS I'VE DEALT WITH OTHER CAR DEALERS I ALWAYS FELT LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO GET ONE OVER ON ME, I DIDNT FEEL LIKE THAT AT LINDSAY HONDA. TROY ALEXANDER WAS VERY HELPFULL IN ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONS, HE'S AWESOME!!! AUDRA RUTHERFORD

Maggie
3/03/2015

""Excellent Customer Service""

My husband and I were checking different dealerships' inventories and Lindsay Honda was supposed to be our third stop for the day. However, it ended being our last. We were greeted by Tameika Cobb. She had a huge smile on her face and was super friendly. I felt comfortable with her because I am a good judge of character and could tell that she was genuine. I came in with a couple of "must" requests and Tameka really listened. She answered every questions about the cars and she had no problem going in and out of the frigid weather to pull cars to the front lot for us to test drive. After a while, I felt like everyone was looking at me probably wondering why I could not pick a car. However, Tameika assured me that it was okay and to take as long as I needed to find the car that fits my need. I left that night with a Honda CR-V and I love it :). Thank you Tameika!!! Maggie

Tameika Cobb

Andrea
3/02/2015

"My experience with Lindsay Honda"

From the moment we pulled into the lot, Otis Tate greeted us with a warm welcome, and ready to answer any questions we had. We knew we had two cars in mind, Otis welcomed us inside offering hot beverages to warm up. He was patient in answering all of our questions,and explaining the difference between our two choices. My fiancé and I both agree our experience was at best with Lindsay Honda. By the time we test drove the first vehicle we felt like we had known Otis for years. We can't say enough great things about the polite staff,and great customer service from Otis. Lindsay Honda is the only dealership we will continue to work with, and recommend to our friends and family. I drove off the lot with a brand new 2015 Honda Fit and I couldn't have found a better deal or customer service elsewhere!!

Otis Tate

Jeb87
2/27/2015

"Best place ever "

They helped us as soon as we got in would recommend it to anybody best place ever nice customer service skills I will come back

Erin
2/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Dave Dawes, and everyone at Lindsay Honda made the car buying experience hassle free and low stress. Dave was friendly and direct. He provided me with all the information I needed to make a great choice to purchase a Honda CR-V. There was no pressure, and everyone was more than will to listen to what I needed. Thank you so much!

Dave Dawes