Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

55u05395
12/16/2014

"I Love my new Honda 2013 ! I'm ready for a newer Model Now!"

I recently purchased a 2013 Honda Civic, and my experience was excellent! I met with Troy Alexander who is an excellent sales representative for Lindsay Honda. Fom the moment I found out I could lease a brand new car the Civic and trash my oldschool Honda! The moment I was asked to ring the new car owner bell at his desk i felt like a WINNER, the process was efficient and without hassle. This is the first purchase through Lindsay Honda that I have endured, and I must say It wonrt be the last.. Thank you Troy!!!! Thank you Lindsay Honda!! Excellent business and I will definitely recommend your dealership hands down every time.

Troy Alexander

Connie Ward
12/10/2014

"Professionalism and Warmth"

My husband and I leased a beautiful 2014 Honda CRV from Lindsay with the help of our salesman, Troy Alexander. Troy's warmth, knowledge of the CRV, and information about the advantages of leasing (for us), made our decision easy. Troy even spent time with me on pick-up day to help me set all the controls for my phone, radio, etc. He has kept in touch with email, and by phone, to make sure we're happy with our car. Add in the excellent service department, and it's a perfect match for us!

Roy, in the credit department. Very kind and helpful.

Benjamin Hogue
11/27/2014

"Great people, great car dealer"

I had a great experience at Lindsay Honda. Aziza Jenkins helped me with the initial loan application process. She is very friendly and replies quickly to email. Very helpful! Larry Epperly was my salesman and I would highly recommend him. I bought a 2012 Honda Fit Sport that I love and got a very good interest rate on the loan even though my credit is somewhat unestablished. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Lindsay Honda.

Aziza Jenkins, Larry Epperly

abbyrowley
11/24/2014

"Great experience!!!"

I have now bought two cars from Lindsay Honda, both from Ed Cane. We had an amazing experience both times. My first purchase was a 2012 Honda Accord back in 2012, and I bought a new 2015 Honda Accord. I love my Accord and Lindsay Honda. I will never drive a different car, nor will I ever buy from anywhere but Lindsay Honda. I will always request Ed Cane for my salesman. Abby Rowley

Ed Cane

lisa.decker.566
11/21/2014

"Best Experience Ever!!!!"

I have never had such a great experience when purchasing a car. Devon Wade and the whole Lindsay family was great. Devon was very personable and made us feel very comfortable. He is a true asset to the company. I will recommend Lindsay Honda to anyone who wants to work with an honest company. Great job and I absolutely love my 2013 Honda Accord LX.

devon wade

Heather Lane
11/21/2014

"Couldn't ask for more"

My husband and I visited Lindsay Honda yesterday after working with their online team (who were AWESOME). Our experience with Ben Canini could not have been any better. He was wonderful to work with and very honest. The entire team we worked with were great. We left with what we went for and HUGE smiles on our face. Not to mention they beat the the pricing of ALL competitors. Thanks Ben Canini and the entire Honda Team!

Ben Canini

echenko
11/17/2014

"Great Customer Service by Jeff, Jim, and Sam!!!"

This was my first real experience shopping for a car. Before this car I just had my college car so this was very important to me. I think calling ahead really helps. I got there and it seemed pretty busy, but since I called ahead they already had my car ready and my wonderful sales and leasing specialist Jeff McDonley waiting for me. Jeff took my parents and I out for a test drive. He was great and a lot of fun. He let me know everything I needed to know about my beautiful car and explained me all the steps I would need to do to purchase it. Like I said before, this was my first time buying a car so I had a lot of questions. Jeff was great with answering all my questions. The purchase did take some time, but I think it is something that should take time. I did not come in thinking I would buy a car that day, but the experience I had with the staff at Lindsay Honda (and the perfect car) sold me. I also want to say Jim the manager came out when I had some minor minor concerns and did an amazing job addressing and fixing the concerns I had. Then, I got to meet Sam. He was so informative and had great examples for me to understand all the warranties, my loan, and my monthly payment. In the end, I was very happy with my experience at Lindsay Honda and VERY happy with my new car. I did not come in that day thinking I would buy a car, but the experience I had with the staff at Lindsay Honda (and the perfect car) sold me. I highly recommend calling ahead and asking for Jeff McDonley!

Jeff McDonley, Jim (Manager) and Sam (Loan specialist)

amber.strawn.96
11/17/2014

"Misleading, liars, rude"

Never purchase or lease a car from Lindsay Honda or Acura. They mislead and with hold important information from you and then stick you with a bill at the end. The worst service I have ever had! If I could return the car I would. You would think they would treat people better. Especially veterans but they only care about making money. Then they try to stick the blame on someone else, who doesn't have the authority to offer you what you were offered. It is horrible customer service.

Amelia Cumberland, Frank Garcia

Marmartin
11/14/2014

"Great customer service"

I had the best experience with Jeff and Justin. I had went to Ricart earlier in the day and had a bad experience. Jeff got me the car that I wanted and Justin got me an awesome loan rate. He also went a step further to get my payment delayed for 90 days. They went up and beyond the norm to help me and my family have a great holiday. I am a customer for life!

Jeff McDonley and Justin in Finance

lt2856
11/11/2014

"Used Car Purchase"

I recently visited Lyndsay Honda in search of a replacement for my current car and ended up with a 2013 Honda Pilot and couldn't be happier! Jeff McDonley was great to work with and made the car buying experience smooth and easy. He was able to ease my mind on some of my concerns and was understanding that the car buying experience can be stressful and overwhelming. I would recommend anyone in search of a new or used car to come to Lyndsay Honda and ask for Jeff!

Jeff McDonley