Read Reviews Lindsay Honda

Columbus, Ohio 43232

Manufacturers: Honda, Service Center

4.3

based on 95 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

211 lifetime reviews

• Dwight Allred
    Dwight AllredSales Specialist11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lindsay Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lindsay Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

LDancho
9/1/2014 5:40:24 PM

Ed Kane

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

We could not have been happier with our experience at Lindsay Honda! This has been the best car buying experience we have had, and Ed Kane was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with. Everyone was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. There was no stress at all and Ed made sure to keep us well informed and comfortable. My used CRV looks like we drove it new off of the lot! We will absolutely be recommending Lindsay and Ed to everyone!

Twitter
"Excellent people and excellent quality"

Prof dab
9/1/2014 2:57:44 PM

Henry Gober

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

My wife and I were looking to trade our older vehicle for a SUV. I talked and was in constant communication with the finance managers letting me know we were approved. When we came in sales specialist Henry Gober helped us out immensely. He was very patient, professional, and overall a good guy. He was in constant communication with us via telephone and mail and saw the deal through from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Henry to anyone who is looking for a car.

"New CR-V"

Justin Jenkins
8/28/2014 1:10:06 PM

Phil Theophilus

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

My wife and I were in looking for a CR-V to have a bigger vehicle for our newborn.

We came in knowing what we wanted. Phil Theophilus took care of us from start to finish and got us out the door with a smile.

Everyone was top notch and nice in regards to what we were looking for. No pestering at all.

Phil was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions accordingly.

"My New Honda"

msdeborah6157
8/26/2014 3:40:33 PM

David C and Roy S

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

I would like to say a few words regarding my experience with Lindsay Honda. This is the second car I have purchased there and both times everyone was exceptional. I just bought a Honda Civic, and I love it! My sales person was a young man by the name of David (Chaum)? I am uncertain how to spell his last name, but he was polite, professional, and knowledgeable. David was patient while I tried to decide which color Civic to choose from; their selection was great. I also want to compliment Roy, who did my sales paperwork and went over everything, making sure I understood and if I needed anything else.
Lindsay Honda is a wonderful place where all the staff treats their customers wonderful. Thank you again David and Roy, I will be telling everyone I know to come here!

Twitter
"Best Customer Service Ever!"

macobbs25@gmail.com
8/25/2014 3:54:21 PM

Isaiah Bello

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

Isaiah was courteous, friendly, and professional! I wanted to buy my son a car and he made it happen! Recommended Isaiah to all my friends!

Twitter
"Professional and great customer service from Troy Alexander"

Dechard
8/24/2014 6:24:31 PM

Roy Sensabaugh

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

I just brought my first Honda Accord from Troy. One of my main reasons for coming back to Lindsay was Troy, because I trusted his honesty, his knowledge of the products and he was very attentive to all my needs and concerns as I was deciding to purchase my first Honda. He did a great job of allowing me to test drive one car and did not pressure me when I choose to leave without purchasing the car. After returning again on a busy Saturday he again allowed me to test drive several cars, drive the inventory lots for the color I was interested in before I made a decision.

Thanks Troy for doing a great job, and we finally made the perfect choice and I enjoy my new Accord.

Twitter
"Great Experience at Lindsay Honda!"

riverviewdrive
8/24/2014 6:16:55 PM

Dwight AllredDwight Allred

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

I really had a positive experience at Lindsay Honda. My salesman, Dwight Allred went above and beyond in helping me with finding my new car. He worked over 2 days in a row to accommodate my schedule and was very knowledgeable about the car and all aspects of the sale's process. I also appreciated that Dwight was not overbearing and pushy. I am enjoying my new Honda Accord!

"Great Sevice"

jm913600
8/22/2014 8:19:01 AM

Ottis Tate

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

Purchased my new CRV because the sales associate, Ottis Tate, was very professional. He called me about buying a new car and followed up with answering all my questions. I probably would not have purchased the car if he did not follow up like he did because I was not in the market to buy a new car. After I purchased the car he continued to follow up and make sure I was enjoying my new CRV. Very professional.

"Excellent experience"

slk6685
8/21/2014 12:19:26 PM

Luis Hernandez

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

I had a very positive experience purchasing my car from Lindsay Honda. I visited many dealerships and was extremely satisfied with the attention given to me at Lindsay. I went back three times before purchasing a car. My father, who is in a wheelchair, accompanied me on two of my trips, and I was extremely impressed with the way he was treated by Lindsay. It was important to me to find a car comfortable for him and that fit his wheelchair, and the people at Lindsay understood that and worked with us very well. Lindsay came highly recommended by a few friends, and I understand why. We worked with Luis, who was very nice and attentive and patient and understanding. Thanks, Luis and Lindsay, for a great experience.

Twitter
"Dan Fenton & Roy Sensabaugh are the best professionals."

Veejay
8/15/2014 11:23:45 PM

Dan Fenton
Roy Sensabaugh

My Review Of Lindsay Honda:

Let me share my experience. I am VJ and I was looking for a new car which I found in Lindsay HONDA talked via phone and me and my wife went in person the next morning. Greeted & Welcomed us with great care...went for a test drive and I loved it! Dan in sales department is a great professional and he was very easy to work with. He was very patient with us since we had lot of questions. Just look for him in sales and you will be amazed ! Next big thing is document signing and title. OMG! Roy Sensabaugh was another amazing person who explained all options loud and clear and a very friendly person. Finally we got the car we loved :-) Best place to buy a car in Columbus because of great professional staffs.

Reviews 11-20 >>