Lindsay Honda

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Ron
1/30/2016

"Troy Alexander"

My wife and I worked with Troy Alexander today in purchasing a new car. He is the most knowledgeable sales person I've ever met. We are a little older and the new features on the car were a little overwhelming. Troy was patient, helpful, and took the time to make sure we understood all of the features of our new car. Great job!!!

Troy Alexander

tinaj4490
1/30/2016

"Eric Mckee"

Eric did a excellent job i would recommend him to my friends he was very nice the whole 2 days we were working together customer service was great.

Eric Mckee

cbusrachel
1/27/2016

"Good first car-buying experience!"

I worked with Matt Staten at Lindsay Honda. I had never stepped foot in a dealership before, and I did feel a little overwhelmed at first because he kind of got right down to business without explaining the process, but I was able to express my concerns & he openly addressed them, making me feel very comfortable. He was able to get me in a car the next day. I ended up purchasing a 2008 Honda Accord, and so far, I am very happy w/ it! Would recommend Lindsay Honda & Matt Staten.

Matt Staten

J.Scott
1/26/2016

"Great Experience !!"

They made my car buying experience seamless. I love my 2013 Accord. Tyler Woodall was my sales person and he answered all of my questions and did not rush me. He is a fantastic person to work with !! I was disappointed that they would not pay for getting my windows tinted or they would have received 5 stars.

Tyler Woodall , Justin Warden

Shawn
1/19/2016

"Helpful and curtious "

Was meet at the door by the salesman but not pressured at all. They work very hard to get me what I needed and wanted with the issues I had which included a fairly new discharged bankruptcy. This is my second buying experience here and will be going back to get my next car when it's time to.

Matt staton

Honda Pilot
1/13/2016

"Great"

We had a great experience buying our new Hinda Pilot. We would have liked to met a little bit more in the middle about adding an accessory to our vehicle. But overall it all worked out.

Luis Hernandez

Buyer15
1/04/2016

"Horrible buying experience"

Hoping to have a much better experience, we were seeking the "difference" in this Lindsay Honda used car dealership especially since it is supposedly a christian & family owned place. We have never been treated so rudely at a dealership before, and clearly the golden rule does not exist here. The salespeople and management staff we dealt with lack people & communication skills, professionalism, and overall the experience has forever left a bad taste in our mouths with their poor customer service and poor attitudes. They don't follow through so do not take their word on anything (watch how they turn their words on you and make you feel like a liar), do not expect a phone call back especially in a timely fashion, expect to be pressured into something you may not want and not to get answers (or clear responses back on anything) on basic questions you may have, and make sure to double check all your paperwork before you sign anything. Also, it is never okay to tell customers that you (the dealership) are losing money on the sale (especially when you should honor the internet sale price) and that your commission is coming out of it (especially to say it repeatedly and rudely and to make any of your potential customers feel horrible about it). And it's also never okay to feel like an inconvenience and to be told we're interfering with your day off especially when we made plans in advance with your dealership, AND we missed work as well to come in to buy a vehicle, AND we have a family of our own too which we made prior plans to cover so we could come in, AND we have our own important personal things going on in life with family illnesses, priorities and such (which we didn't find necessary to share or use against you as you did with us). Also, if anyone plans on trading in a vehicle, make sure to know the value of it beforehand and do not feel pressured to sell it for any less than what you feel it is really worth. And make sure to know the internet sales the dealership is offering and make sure they honor the sale price as they claim that they will do for you. We're so disappointed in this experience even though we still really like the vehicle we purchased right before the holidays. We hope that things change in this dealership (especially for a place who claims to be the best ranking one around) and hope to prevent others from being taken advantage of because everyone deserves to enjoy their experience when buying a vehicle no matter the situation! Since posting this review, we've been contacted by Mr. Lindsay's office and appreciate their sincere apologies for our bad experience. It doesn't change what happened, but it shows that they care about how their customers are treated. Thank you!

Would rather not say

incognito3
12/29/2015

"Brand New Vehicle - Don't Purchase "

I purchased a brand new 2015 Honda Accord and within 90 days, all engine lights are on and Lindsay Honda Service "Doesn't know what is wrong with it". Tell me how a brand new vehicle is having so many issues and Lindsay Honda is not backing up their product? No one is able to help us and it is a little frustrating because now we are stuck trying to figure out how we are going to function without a vehicle while some one figures out what is wrong. Why does it become our problem after we purchase this brand new vehicle from your Dealership?

Otis

mrichin5
12/07/2015

"No customer service after the purchase"

Purchased a '10 CRV EXL. Salesman said tires were new. Ride was terrible above 60. Contacted Lindsay 3 x. No response. Junk tires from (Walmart)

Tyler Woodall

JediCarBuyer
11/23/2015

"Had Bad Credit, Got a Good Car"

After trying a few dealerships with 0 luck on financing, (even with a cosigner having a 770 FICO) my father told my to try Lindsay. Got pre-approved for a car loan, and went down to the lot to work with Justin and Justin. Justin Luckett made sure all my paperwork was in order, then showed me to a nice, 06 Honda Accord. She was a little rough around the edges, but the engine was good and the price was within my budget. He even threw in a touch up paint job to fix a few scratches later, before the salt hits the roads. I've even had some follow-up calls and e-mails, to ensure I was satisfied. Thanks Justin and Justin!

Justin Luckett