Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ryanj
5/26/2015

"Great car buying experience. "

My wife and I went to look into our options of purchasing a vehicle and drove away with an amazing car. We were greeted by Clairon Hall a sales associate as we pulled in. We had a few things in mind we wanted from a vehicle so Clairon showed us the general area to look in the lot and gave us a pen and pad to write down our favorites just to get an idea. After finding a few cars, Clairon came back out to check on us and then went into the showroom to check out our prospects. We then sat down to see what our financial options were. Clairon was very upbeat and considerate. At no time were we pressured into anything. If you are looking for a great salesman please go to Clairon. We test drove a few cars and fell in love with an Accord. And even though we were the last buyers to walk through the door, everyone stayed late and made us feel at home. I will definitely go back when buying another Honda. Thank you Clairon.

ktwingin
5/12/2015

"Family is very happy with their new family car!"

We are extremely pleased with our new Honda Pilot and our car buying experience. The staff went to great lengths to accommodate our needs for a new vehicle and trying to do so when it was pouring down rain AND we had our 3 yr old twins in tow. This is a family car and we needed to be sure it met the needs and the wants. Brad was so patient and attentive; the kids were talking about him all the way home. He literally made himself part of our "situation" and helped entertain the kids while we sat at his desk discussing the pros, cons and payment options. He took the time we needed to make sure this was the vehicle for us - no pressure, just info. I am thankful for the patience of all of the staff, the popcorn and Juice Boxes! As ironic as it may sound; this was the easiest and most informative car buying experience I have ever had.

Brad Hansel

Pamela McBride
5/09/2015

"Awsome Service"

May 9, 2015 Lindsay Honda 5805 Scarborough Blvd. Columbus, Ohio 43232 Dear Mr. J. Babcock; I want to compliment your excellent employees, Jacob Wilson (Sales), Shannon Kennedy(Sales) & Roy Sensabaugh (Finance). They went to great lengths to help me with the purchase of my new Honda Civic 2015. I have always received quality service at Lindsay Honda, the extended help is a prime example of this. Such service builds great working relationships, I will bring all my car needs to Lindsay Honda & referrals from now on. I enjoyed meeting some of the office staff and touring the facility. This is clearly a quality organization with an emphasis on efficiency and a dedication to teamwork. I am writing to express my gratitude for there time and consideration in support of my car shopping needs. The patients and encouragement meant a great deal to me. Thank you for all that you've done. Sincerely, Pamela McBride ?

Jacob Wilson, Shannon Kennedy, Roy Sensabaugh

Sarah
4/27/2015

"Friendly and Easy! "

My husband and I traveled to Columbus to see a used CRV that was priced way better than anywhere else. We were extremely pleased with the service we received specifically from Jake. Jake made us feel welcomed right from the beginning. He was honest, professional and very knowledgeable and helped us get out the door quick and easily with our dream car! We would definitely recommend Jake and Lindsay Honda Used Cars to anyone.

Jake Wilson

Beercanpilot
4/19/2015

"Probably the best car buying experience..."

Dealing with Lindsay Honda and most importantly, Clairon Hall, was probably the single best car buying experience I have ever had. Clairon listens, he informs, he helps. I can't remember another time at a car dealer that went smoother. I had straight forward requests generated by straight forward issues that were dealt with in a direct manner. Clairon listened to what I needed and reacted to these requests without the usual dealership "2 step". I frankly did not have time for it and to be honest can not stand it. Thank you Clairon. You epitomize what a salesman can be and define what a gentleman should be. If Clairon isn't reason enough to shop at Lindsay, the rest of the team especially the finance department equals his abilities and added the proverbial "cherry on top". Great job Lindsay.

Clarion Hall

Happy mom of 2 new vehicles
4/09/2015

"BOTH CHILDREN GOT NEW 2015 HONDA ACCORDS"

I am the owner of an insurance agency and most of my clients come in and tell me about their great experience they had with the sales rep Troy at Lindsay. When my daughter decided to purchase her new car, I advised her to go there to work with him as well. She purchased her vehicle the same day and she too came to me and actually thanked me for the referral. She stated that the customer service was exceptional and everyone went above and beyond the call of duty to make that purchase a smooth process. I was so impressed (not even 2 months had passed) and I decided to purchase my 20 year old son a new car as well from him. Troy was all about his BUSINESS!!!! He was friendly, professional, courteous and efficient. He was so in tuned to what my son wanted that we all agreed on the very first car that he was shown. I want to thank Lindsay Honda and Troy for the great customers service, the friendliness, the amazing price for the vehicle(s) and most of all...... THE AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!! JB WELL DONE. KUDOS TO YOU TROY!!!!!!!

Troy Alexander

daryl brooks
4/08/2015

"ClaiRon Hall"

It was great working with Clairon Hall very friendly and answered every question I had and got me the car I've been wanting every since it was remodeled. Thanks Clairon Hall Daryl brooks

Clairon Hall

empresscoppin
3/31/2015

"Grateful 4 a nice car and positive experience "

As I pulled up to Lindsay Honda Ben Canini saw me and greated me and my 2 year old son immediately. He was very polite and assisted me by answering all of my questions and had alot of patience with my son who wanted to write all over everything lol. I really appreciate his customer service. He was courteous and did not try to force me into making a purchase. We went for a test drive, completed paperwork and I was out the door driving my new 2015 Honda Civic. I have been driving since 16 years old but this is my 1st time driving a brand new car. I will recommend this sales center and Ben to my family and friends.

Ben Canini

kschmidlapp
3/29/2015

"Disappointment"

What a disappointment, my wife and I went to Lindsay Honda to find a CR-V. We were first greeted by Otis; Otis seemed friendly and nice asking about our professions. Otis asked us to fill out a credit application which I was happy to do to show that my wife and I were very interested in purchasing a car that day. Otis stated that Lindsay offers a "Best Price Guarantee" this is one of the reason my wife and I wanted to check out Lindsay Honda. After the credit app was filled out Otis left to deal with another customer he left us sitting waiting for 20 mins. He then came back and ran our credit. Otis then asked us about money down and if we were trading in a car. I asked Otis to please talk to the manager about an out the door price for the CR-V. Otis then came back with several times and "tried" to do math regarding the interest of the car loan. Otis wrote 3 numbers down and added them together that had nothing to do with the car loan. I then asked Otis to talk to his manager regarding the best deal possible for the car. Otis went for 5 mins and came back and said we cannot help you and you should find another deal somewhere else. The customer service at this location was some of worst I d ever experiences. A few hours later Otis called my cell phone to apologize for his actions. I will never buy a car from Lindsay and will never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Otis

Monique
3/23/2015

""First major car purchase""

I got a new 2015 honda civic a couple days ago omg i love it i wud highly recommend lindsay honda to anyone looking for a car. I loved the atmosphere it was so friendly, professional and welcoming and my sales guy "Murphy" made it even better he was very helpful

Murphy Williams