Lindsay Honda

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Beercanpilot
4/19/2015

"Probably the best car buying experience..."

Dealing with Lindsay Honda and most importantly, Clairon Hall, was probably the single best car buying experience I have ever had. Clairon listens, he informs, he helps. I can't remember another time at a car dealer that went smoother. I had straight forward requests generated by straight forward issues that were dealt with in a direct manner. Clairon listened to what I needed and reacted to these requests without the usual dealership "2 step". I frankly did not have time for it and to be honest can not stand it. Thank you Clairon. You epitomize what a salesman can be and define what a gentleman should be. If Clairon isn't reason enough to shop at Lindsay, the rest of the team especially the finance department equals his abilities and added the proverbial "cherry on top". Great job Lindsay.

Clarion Hall

Happy mom of 2 new vehicles
4/09/2015

"BOTH CHILDREN GOT NEW 2015 HONDA ACCORDS"

I am the owner of an insurance agency and most of my clients come in and tell me about their great experience they had with the sales rep Troy at Lindsay. When my daughter decided to purchase her new car, I advised her to go there to work with him as well. She purchased her vehicle the same day and she too came to me and actually thanked me for the referral. She stated that the customer service was exceptional and everyone went above and beyond the call of duty to make that purchase a smooth process. I was so impressed (not even 2 months had passed) and I decided to purchase my 20 year old son a new car as well from him. Troy was all about his BUSINESS!!!! He was friendly, professional, courteous and efficient. He was so in tuned to what my son wanted that we all agreed on the very first car that he was shown. I want to thank Lindsay Honda and Troy for the great customers service, the friendliness, the amazing price for the vehicle(s) and most of all...... THE AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!! JB WELL DONE. KUDOS TO YOU TROY!!!!!!!

Troy Alexander

daryl brooks
4/08/2015

"ClaiRon Hall"

It was great working with Clairon Hall very friendly and answered every question I had and got me the car I've been wanting every since it was remodeled. Thanks Clairon Hall Daryl brooks

Clairon Hall

empresscoppin
3/31/2015

"Grateful 4 a nice car and positive experience "

As I pulled up to Lindsay Honda Ben Canini saw me and greated me and my 2 year old son immediately. He was very polite and assisted me by answering all of my questions and had alot of patience with my son who wanted to write all over everything lol. I really appreciate his customer service. He was courteous and did not try to force me into making a purchase. We went for a test drive, completed paperwork and I was out the door driving my new 2015 Honda Civic. I have been driving since 16 years old but this is my 1st time driving a brand new car. I will recommend this sales center and Ben to my family and friends.

Ben Canini

kschmidlapp
3/29/2015

"Disappointment"

What a disappointment, my wife and I went to Lindsay Honda to find a CR-V. We were first greeted by Otis; Otis seemed friendly and nice asking about our professions. Otis asked us to fill out a credit application which I was happy to do to show that my wife and I were very interested in purchasing a car that day. Otis stated that Lindsay offers a "Best Price Guarantee" this is one of the reason my wife and I wanted to check out Lindsay Honda. After the credit app was filled out Otis left to deal with another customer he left us sitting waiting for 20 mins. He then came back and ran our credit. Otis then asked us about money down and if we were trading in a car. I asked Otis to please talk to the manager about an out the door price for the CR-V. Otis then came back with several times and "tried" to do math regarding the interest of the car loan. Otis wrote 3 numbers down and added them together that had nothing to do with the car loan. I then asked Otis to talk to his manager regarding the best deal possible for the car. Otis went for 5 mins and came back and said we cannot help you and you should find another deal somewhere else. The customer service at this location was some of worst I d ever experiences. A few hours later Otis called my cell phone to apologize for his actions. I will never buy a car from Lindsay and will never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Otis

Monique
3/23/2015

""First major car purchase""

I got a new 2015 honda civic a couple days ago omg i love it i wud highly recommend lindsay honda to anyone looking for a car. I loved the atmosphere it was so friendly, professional and welcoming and my sales guy "Murphy" made it even better he was very helpful

Murphy Williams

abrown1523
3/22/2015

"Great Car and Better People"

I purchased my 2014 Honda Civic from Justin and he was the definition of a class act. Extremely polite, relaxed attitude, relatable, and always helpful. Justin had great attention to detail and found the best car for me. He went above and beyond your typical customer service. He knew I wanted to watch the NCAA Tournament and had the games turned on before I even got to the dealership. When the tv's changed, he even offered his personal iPad to help me watch the games. This was just one of many examples that made being at the dealership a positive experience. Everyone I came into contact at Lindsay Honda had a great attitude and were very friendly. I'd highly recommend this dealership.

Justin, Luckett

acosu27
3/22/2015

"Ben Canini "

Ben Canini first helped my sister get a 2015 Honda Pilot, then a few weeks later, he helped me get a 2015 Civic! Ben is super friendly, and extremely genuine. Nowadays, that is really hard to find, especially at a car dealership. From working with Ben, I know that he's looking out for his customers, and really wants to help. I'm so thankful that my sister and I got Ben at Lindsay Honda. I wouldn't want anyone else to help us with looking for a new car. I will definitely continue to go to Lindsay Honda! I've already to all of my friends. I am still in shock at how well I was treated there. Thank you Ben!!!!

Ben Canini

teller
3/12/2015

"TROY ALEXANDER"

IN ALL THE YEARS I'VE DEALT WITH OTHER CAR DEALERS I ALWAYS FELT LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO GET ONE OVER ON ME, I DIDNT FEEL LIKE THAT AT LINDSAY HONDA. TROY ALEXANDER WAS VERY HELPFULL IN ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONS, HE'S AWESOME!!! AUDRA RUTHERFORD

Maggie
3/03/2015

""Excellent Customer Service""

My husband and I were checking different dealerships' inventories and Lindsay Honda was supposed to be our third stop for the day. However, it ended being our last. We were greeted by Tameika Cobb. She had a huge smile on her face and was super friendly. I felt comfortable with her because I am a good judge of character and could tell that she was genuine. I came in with a couple of "must" requests and Tameka really listened. She answered every questions about the cars and she had no problem going in and out of the frigid weather to pull cars to the front lot for us to test drive. After a while, I felt like everyone was looking at me probably wondering why I could not pick a car. However, Tameika assured me that it was okay and to take as long as I needed to find the car that fits my need. I left that night with a Honda CR-V and I love it :). Thank you Tameika!!! Maggie

Tameika Cobb