Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
Rick and Traci
5/25/2015

"Night and day"

Our experience started at another toyota dealership in Hollywood. We went in to look at a specific vehicle, and upon sitting down to discuss pricing the salesman actually came to us with a price almost five thousand dollars ABOVE sticker. When we attempted to negotiate our salesman got mad and walked out. That's when we went to Lipton Toyota. From the moment we walked in, the experience was like night and day, Lipton Toyota was clean and well kept, and the receptionist was professional. When we met with our salesman, Al Hernandez, we explained our previous experience and what we were looking for. He and the other staff members helped us locate the model, color, and features we were looking for, and made it fit into our budget. We drove off that day in our new vehicle. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to buy a new toyota, you will be treated fairly and with respect. None of the games they play at other dealerships.

cindyer
5/21/2015

"Great & Efficient Experience"

I went in with a specific car and deal in mind (after months of research), and Al Hernandez took me right to it. A while later, I had a new car! Al was extremely helpful and attentive. He knew exactly the car and the deal that I wanted, and in the end, the people at Lipton made it happen. Thank you!

Fred Filan
5/21/2015

"Most honest dealer I have ever worked with"

My buying experience with Lipton was awesome! It was like night and day compared to other dealerships I have gone with. I LOVE! my new car and can’t wait to spend more time in it during our road trip this summer. My Sales guy Celso has been there every step of the way, Celso has made sure I have everything I need and Joe Richards helped me understand how to use and operate everything within the vehicle. Both Celso & Joe have taken quality time to spend with me in this buying experience and has superseded all of our expectations of a sales representative. We will be buying here in the future. Jimmy the manager got Rich Gonzalez in finance to work with me. He was amazing straight forward and the most honest guy I have ever worked with in the finance part of buying a car.

Joe Richards

David Hones
5/18/2015

"I couldn't be happier with Lipton"

I couldn't be happier with my recent experience at Lipton Toyota. Jimmy, the manager, turned lemons into lemonade for me and I so appreciate it. I had been experiencing issues with my 2010 Toyota Prius with 109,000 miles and after taking it there for repair on 2 or 3 occasions it just never seemed to be totally resolved. Al showed me a 2015 Toyota Prius with 16 miles and I fell in love with it. They gave my vehicle a comprehensive inspection and really pulled out all the stops to make it right for me to trade in on the new one. My new Prius is just what I needed. Thank you so much to everyone who helped to turn this frustrating situation around for me. Thank you Jimmy for going out of your way to help me get into my new car.

Satisfied Customer
5/18/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Dealership is immaculate. Personnel are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Leasing experience was very positive. Negotiations were fair and responsive to our needs. Definitely recommend this dealership

MR. Success

Amy Rodriguez
5/17/2015

"Awesome Sales Team"

My car buying experience was awesome and my salesperson Celso Leroy helped me the whole way. Celso has an ability to really listen and present cars that fit your needs and I especially felt like I was not alone with this big decision. Celso has contacted me several times just to check in and see how I am doing with my car. What I appreciate is the continued relationship that Celso has with his customer. The manger even called me to see “how my buying experience was” and I told “I am a Lipton customer for life.

mirurgia
5/13/2015

"EXCELENTE EXPERIENCE "

MARAVILLOSA EXPERIENCIA , EXCELENTES ATENCIONES DE PARTE DE TODO EL PERSONAL, EN ESPECIAL DEL SENOR ALVARO HERNANDEZ.. ES MI PRIMERA VEZ COMO COMPRADORA Y ME SIENTO SUPER SATISFECHA.

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

May 13, 2015

¡Muchisimas gracias! Nos alegramos mucho al leer que tuviste una maravillosa experiencia. Bienvenida a nuestra familia de Lipton Toyota.

yulay1980
5/09/2015

"Great Experience for a First Time Buyer"

Amazing Experience, the process was Nice an Easy, in 45 Minutes the Paperwork was ready to sign, i truly recommend Lipton Toyota to buy any Car

Marcell and Jay Levine

LThomas
5/04/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

What a wonderful Experience! I did not feel pressured to buy a car and felt very comfortable while through the entire process. I would recommend Lipton Toyota to all of my family and friends.

BigSmiles
4/18/2015

"Got My Camry"

I just purchased a new Toyota Camry and I love it. I had a wonderful experience from Miguel with Internet Sales for inviting me to look at the Camry we talked about over emails. I have never had a better experience than the one I had with Jimmy getting the black Camry Celso showed me out front. They worked out a deal so I could get the same price as what Miguel told me. I left there with a big smile and a brand new Toyota Camry!

Reviews of Jimmy Lagle