Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
Silvestar74
6/24/2016

"How lucky am I?"

I have been with Lipton Toyota for several years and my go to person is Shaheed Khan. He is the complete package of great knowledge, wonderful customer service and a warm, supportive manner. This is my third Camry . It is a win win story.

MichaelDaniel
6/23/2016

"My experience "

Just bought a new car and the service I received was great! Would recommend to another to go through Lipton Toyota

Barbra Damon and Tyler

Lulu965
5/24/2016

"Buyer beware"

I would recommend that anybody thinking of doing business with Lipton Toyota to think twice count on my hind site they are ruthless cheap and dishonest . Masters at playing the "Gotcha"game.they take honest for fools .dont buy there!

Artie sales ,Deborah customer relations

4runner
5/19/2016

"thanks "

Great car buying experience. Al Henderson my sales rep was very kind and accomodating. I was looking for something else but because of his suggestion ended up in a SUV I really love!

tobin2750
4/27/2016

"Lipton scores!"

Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable is how I would summarize my experience at Lipton Toyota. Buying a vehicle from the used car side of this dealership proved to be a pleasurable experience. Special kudos to my salesman, Cary, for being so helpful and eager to please. The manager, Rob, was quick to respond to my text messages and did a great job of keeping the lines of communication open. They were also very accommodating when I requested an alarm be installed in my vehicle. The team really came together when it looked like it wasn't going to be possible and they made it happen. I am very happy with my purchase and Lipton Toyota made that possible. Thanks, guys!

Rob (manager), Cary (sales)

Patricia
4/19/2016

"Worst Dealer in Broward county"

Do not go near this dealer, especially if you have car problems and you are a woman. I experienced the worst harrasment I have ever had at a car dealer. I repeat if you have car troubles and you happen to be a woman do not go near this dealer, if you are a man be cautious too. They use fraudulent practices, I have never ever seen this before, ever.

kingfish
4/01/2016

"AWSOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!"

We are a repeat customer WHY? 9 YEARS OF AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! THEY ALWAYS HAVE EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS WHEN SERVICING OUR CAR!!! THEN you add Shaheed Khan who is a TRUE SALES PROFESSIONAL in every sense of the word!! He provided a out the door quote via email and STUCK to it!!! NO HIDDEN SURPRISES at the finance table!! Lipton Toyota Is A HUGE STEP ABOVE THE OTHER DEALERS IN THE AREA!!

Tulio Miguel Olivares
3/29/2016

"Excellent Service Gracias AL!"

The service in the dealership was great I strongly recommend Al Hernandez as a seller! The whole team is great and they help me out a lot.

she
2/23/2016

"FRAUD"

I was cheated on the signed contract. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THAT DEALER. A week after I was suppose to pick up the check for the trade in, THEY SAID THEY NEED TO RE-NEGOTIATE SIGNED CONTRACT. Liars, Poor management, never heard of it before?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony the finance manager

Happy Camper
2/06/2016

"Excellent treatment and service! "

This is the second car we buy from this dealer! We actually ask for the same salesman and we had such a great deal. They really get you what you need . Fast and professional .

All employees were nice and appoachable.

Reviews of Shaheed Khan