Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
LThomas
5/04/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

What a wonderful Experience! I did not feel pressured to buy a car and felt very comfortable while through the entire process. I would recommend Lipton Toyota to all of my family and friends.

BigSmiles
4/18/2015

"Got My Camry"

I just purchased a new Toyota Camry and I love it. I had a wonderful experience from Miguel with Internet Sales for inviting me to look at the Camry we talked about over emails. I have never had a better experience than the one I had with Jimmy getting the black Camry Celso showed me out front. They worked out a deal so I could get the same price as what Miguel told me. I left there with a big smile and a brand new Toyota Camry!

Luis & Nelcy
4/16/2015

"Rav4 and Higthlander"

A hones, straightfoward person, who earn my trust and respect. I puechase my 1st toyota from him in 2013 for my wife.. then this month 2015, when back and look for him for my 2nd Toyo... After I give him my specification egain... how I want my Toyota.. he found it ! !... what I want and how I want it. But also... how much I willing to pay in my budget... He is the guy ! ! !

Luis & Nelcy
4/14/2015

"After been multiple time at the service desk, I select Eddie"

After been multiple time at the service desk, I select Eddie because from the first contact, he has provide with all the answers to my questions related to my 2014 Rav4. He always has courteous and friendly... He keep me inform about the progress of the work done, and take me to the cashier to clear all my records. thanks Eddie

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you received courteous and friendly service and that all your questions were answered. This is exactly what we strive for. Thank you for being a valuable part of the Lipton Toyota family. We look forward to your next visit.

jeanp72
4/03/2015

"NewToyOwner"

Got a good trade in price and got a great price on our new Corolla. Talk to Joe Richards, he wasn't aggressive, gave good correct information and didn't feed us any B.S. like I have had from other dealers. Thanks to Jimmy Lagle for helping us find the right finance manager for our deal.

DAST
3/29/2015

"Dissatisfield Customer"

The sales team was very nice. Finance on the other hand was not very open , honest and clear. Watch out for the hidden fees they add to your lease. I found a sticker they added to the sticker from the window stating they added a 3,999 Admin fee to my lease . And insisted I put a deposit down. Which I did of 5,000 I couldn't tell you where it went because it did not come off the cost of my lease. I have been trying to reach them to have this looked into but no one returns my calls. I have contacted the BBB ,and Attorney Generals Office just to get answers. I have since moved from FL and now the Finance Company(SETF) will not work with me NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.

Daniel Lee (who is no longer there)

April 06, 2015

We are terribly sorry to hear about the experience you have endured. Please contact our customer relations department at (954) 735-1330 ext. 246 at your earliest convenience so we may discuss this further.

TylerP
3/25/2015

"Excellence."

Alex Bogat is a true professional. Its a pleasure dealing with him and will plan to continue to do so in the future. Our experience was very good.

April 06, 2015

Dear Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Alex. We appreciate your business and the great review! We look forward to doing business with you again.

Met20501
3/25/2015

"Rating of Internet Mgr Sales Experiencing"

I would like to acknowledge my wife and I experience with Alex Bogat. From the moment we met to the completion of the purchase process, my wife and I were more than satisfied with the service provided. I would recommend Lipton Toyota and Alex to all. Thank you feel free to contact me if you have further questions about my review, Michael mtbufsol@gmail.com

April 06, 2015

Dear Michael, Thank you for your kind words about Alex and Lipton Toyota. We sincerely appreciate your business and your recommendation. We hope to continue doing business with you in the future, and we hope you and your wife love your new vehicle!

mitcher1w2
3/11/2015

"Prius-Sun"

Lipton has the largest inventory in the area so you can drive one away just the way you want it! Sales Consultant Joe Richards is very professional. He knows so much about the Prius I bought one and I came in for a Corolla.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with Joe Richards, and we are glad that you found him to be helpful and professional. We hope you are enjoying your new Prius!

Earl N. Bettis
2/27/2015

"Recommended "

My good friend recommended Lipton Toyota to me. So I went. I met the general manager Jimmy Lagle, as well as his sales staff. I loved how they listened to what I needed and they nailed it! I purchased a new car from them last month both the sales man Alex Bogat and the manager called me to see if I was taken care of. Lipton Toyota is the only dealership I will use to service my car.

April 06, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review, Earl! This is exactly what we strive for. Welcome to the Lipton Toyota family! We appreciate you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviews of Jimmy Lagle