Lipton Toyota

Eric Jones, Assistant Service Manager, Lipton Toyota

Eric Jones

Assistant Service Manager

July 21, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Ann Moslowitz

I used to dread going to car dealerships. Pressure and just not being treated well. Lipton Toyota restored my faith in dealerships. The Sales Manager, Lawrence Soto was so very helpful and listened to my concerns. He made everything so easy for me. The Sales Associate, Dalton Ramsay was patient, answered all my questions, took his time to explain everything about my new car and made sure I was comfortable with the car before I drove it home. I could not have asked for better service. Plus I feel like I got a great deal on my 2017 Toyota Corolla. I LOVE MY NEW CAR! Thank you LiptonToyota!

July 20, 2017

"A great experience"

- VJB

JR is not only highly professional but very quick to respond, completely forthright, and easy going. I had a great experience with him and his team during the purchase of my new car. I'd also like to compliment Daniel T who was a true gentleman and without hesitation the best salesman I've worked with. Everyone at Lipton was great and they truly place the customer first.

Sean Traxler
JR Merritt
Other Employees : Daniel T

July 15, 2017

"Great service"

- Donette71

Mr Awe was a great sales person. He helped me to purchase my dream car (CHR). Thank you Mr Awe! You've and the team at Lipton Toyota.

Ojo Awe