Lipton Toyota

Assistant Service Manager

May 24, 2017

"Service "

- maglass001

Customer service was excellent in getting me a same day appointment and Hunter took care of everything once I was at the dealership which was a minor service.

Hunter Mila

May 22, 2017

"Best experience!"

- Consumer

Both A. Angel and Mounir were a pleasure to deal with we took about 1 hour to find a new car at my asking price and out the door. Best shopping experience especially when purchasing a new car no haggling and from sales to finance was stress free. I would definitely recommend Lipton Toyota in Oakland park for your next vehicle purchase. Outstanding service A to Z.

Mounir Bel Mokhtar
Other Employees : A. Angel

May 21, 2017

"Did someone mess with our car?"

- Baila222

We called Lipton for a tune-up and oil change, plus a recall letter had arrived. We are new to the neighborhood and figured we start using a dealership closer to home. I spoke to Steven who was super friendly and accommodating. He gave us an appointment for exactly when we wanted. My husband took the car in and they were friendly and punctual and the price wasn’t bad. My husband drives away and within 10 minutes the check engine light comes on and the car is having problems accelerating, mind you, he is on the highway. He arrives to pick me up at work and tells me we might have to tow the car. The car would shake unless it was in neutral. I called Lipton, was transferred to Alex, left a message and eventually spoke with him (by now we were on our way back to Lipton taking side streets). He said bring it back and I will run it through the machine at no charge. We got there about an hour later (I work in Hollywood, which is only 15 minutes on I95). They ran it through the machine and he said it is one of the coils. This is a 2009 Corolla and we had not been having any issues with the car; we brought it in for a tune-up because the maintenance light came on. They were nice enough to move the bad coil to the first position so that the car would run without issues but he said the coils need to be changed soon. I left there thinking that someone messed with our car. It is a strange coincidence that the coil would show signs of damage right after they serviced it. I’m feeling weird about it. I googled reviews of Lipton to see if anyone else had a similar experience. It seems they haven’t had a bad review in many years so I would not want to ruin a good reputation but again, I left there feeling that it was a strange coincidence. My husband changed the coils just to be on the safe side. He was able to do it himself in 30 minutes for less than half the cost Lipton quoted. Alex was very nice. The tune-up was done fast. The facility is clean, roomy and comfortable. I will probably give them a second chance.

Alex (service dept)