Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
Earl N. Bettis
2/27/2015

"Recommended "

My good friend recommended Lipton Toyota to me. So I went. I met the general manager Jimmy Lagle, as well as his sales staff. I loved how they listened to what I needed and they nailed it! I purchased a new car from them last month both the sales man Alex Bogat and the manager called me to see if I was taken care of. Lipton Toyota is the only dealership I will use to service my car.

MyPrius2009
2/25/2015

"Eric Jones and Lipton Service Department recommendation."

Since I have purchased my Toyota Prius in Lipton in October 2008 I am servicing it with Eric. He is professional, knowledgeable, attentive to the customer needs and always answers my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Lipton Service Center to Toyota Owners in South Florida.

February 27, 2015

Thank you!!! This is what we strive for! Thank you for being such a valuable part of the Lipton Toyota family.

elis manuel
2/19/2015

"Easy to work with"

I just signed my lease on a 2015 Toyota Corolla from Lipton. I mostly worked with Miguel. Celso Leroy was extremely helpful. He answered all my questions and was patient as I worked through my color choices and finally deciding on a black Corolla. Miguel and Celso were also very helpful to me from my first chat on line with Miguel, to the test drives with Celso, to financing with Rich, all the way they were great.

BuckyDent
2/17/2015

"WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE"

I recently was in the market to buy a new car. After reading the reviews about Lipton, I thought let me give these guys a shot, they sound fair. Now I understand the game, they have to make their money and they will do whatever they have to inorder to make the most money they can. At the same time it's fair game to haggle. I dealt with Tony Venezia and he was as arrogant as anyone could be. Not only did he not even want to go down on the price, he insulted me because I was from NY. I get the idea that people from Boston dislike NY sports teams and vice versa, but I am here to buy a car not argue and curse about the Red Sox being better then the Yankees. This guy was classless and repeatedly dropped F bombs. I mean who wants to walk in a dealership and listen to a lowlife talk the way he did? Anyway, I walked out, I couldn't stand him.

Tony Venezia

new¬_year_camry
1/12/2015

"Wonderful service"

My parents just bought me a 2014 Toyota Camry for Christmas and it is awesome. The sales people were very friendly and helpful. My Camry gets great gas mileage and I can fit all of my friends in it for school.

January 12, 2015

We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase from Lipton Toyota. Thank you for writing us a great review, and for your business.

ILEASE2
12/11/2014

"Excellent Service"

This is my second car being leased out of Lipton Toyota. I am leasing a 2015 Toyota Corolla for my wife. I dealt with Miguel Catalano, a true gentleman from the first phone contact, to meeting him at the dealer, to finalizing the deal with him, my experience was a very good one. Mr. Catalano knows the business, and once I told him what I was looking for, he knew how to get me what I was looking for in a car and at what price range I needed to stay at. He certainly met my expectations and got exactly what I needed. I would certainly refer him as a salesman to anyone, Thank you, Mr. Catalano, on behalf of my wife and I for your most wonderful attention, patience and desire to work with us getting us out of our previous lease and into our new Corolla lease with a smooth transition.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer, and for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are pleased with your overall experience at our dealership! We hope you consider us again the next time you are in need of a new vehicle!

Catem013
12/04/2014

"Great Experience Overall"

I walked into Lipton Toyota this past Monday at 8:00pm, when the dealership closes at 9:00pm. Celso set me up with Al who was more than patient and understanding with all of my questions and concerns. Between Al and Tony Venezia, I was very satisfied with the figure generated for my new car. I left Lipton Toyota around 11:00pm, two hours after close, a very happy customer. Management at Lipton seems to be well experienced in catering to its customers needs I can't thank the Lipton team enough for my great experience.

Tony Venezia

January 12, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear about your great experience and are grateful that you took the time to tell us about it. We want to thank you for your business, and we hope you will recommend us to your family and friends.

Germanmarky
11/02/2014

"Friendly Employees, pleasant experience "

Miguel was such a pleasure to work with. I decided on this dealership because they were the closest and lowest price TrueCar certified dealer, even though they are not the closest. I was warmly welcomed, and after talking with Miguel, I got the pleasure of meeting Anthony. He is a straight shooter right out the gate. After discussions on the price of the vehicle, we shook hands and was greeted by Jason in the financing department. He informed me of the other options available for the car, and let me know what financing options were being offered. As I decided on financing through my credit union, Jason was very helpful by placing our paperwork to the side for a week while our financing paperwork was being filed. The next week I came in and dropped off the check, Miguel, Tony, and Jason were available for any additional questions I had. The vehicle drifted a little (expected from being strapped down during transport), and I am currently sitting waiting for that to be checked out. Brandon in the service department is just as friendly as the others I worked with, and would not hesitate to make the extra drive down to this dealership just to work with them again. From the sales team, to the service department, this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had, and would not hesitate to refer friends and family to buy a car and service their vehicles here. Mark

Anthony Venezia

January 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you have had nothing but good experiences with us! Thank you for being a valuable part of our Lipton Toyota family. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

964.big.charlie
11/02/2014

"Charles Holland"

I had three recalls on my Toyota,Liton had my car for over four hours and did nothing my window was not working and remaind down.Lipton told me it was not the master window switch that was under recall. Lipton told me the two other parts was broken and told it would be six hundred and fifty dollars.I new that was a lie so I bought a window switch from Lipton for dollars.I went to my mechanic he put the window up and told me the master was the problem, I spent 2 hundred and 40 dollars at Auto Zone.My mechanic installed it for 60 dollars.I went back to Lipton to return the unused window switch,I was told I cant return the part because it was electrical part wen auto zone and other part stors would.Lipton manager Scott was unprofessional.I would give them negative five stars if that was passable.

January 05, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your terrible experience. We've been family owned since 1989, and since then, we have made it a priority to give our customers a pleasant ownership experience. It is disappointing to hear how we let you down. We do appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest feedback as we continuously strive to improve. We hope that you can give us a second chance in the future.

justinejanina23
10/26/2014

"Wonderful dealership! "

Great service. Highly recommend this company for anyone looking to buy their first car. Miguel Catalano helped my daughter and I tremendously in buying her first vehicle. They put my worries, as a father, to rest and assisted me with any questions I had! Rich Gonzalez took care of all the finance paperwork for us and we were out of the dealership in less than an hour.

October 28, 2014

Dear Justinejanina23, We are happy to hear about the convenience and excellent service that we were able to provide to you during your visit. We appreciate your business and your review.

Reviews of Miguel Catalano