Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with every visit
  • Open 7 Days a Week
Happy Camper
2/06/2016

"Excellent treatment and service! "

This is the second car we buy from this dealer! We actually ask for the same salesman and we had such a great deal. They really get you what you need . Fast and professional .

All employees were nice and appoachable.

mig123
1/31/2016

"BEST OF THE BEST "

Takes leaders to take a grasp of deals made at lipton Toyota ...starting with Al Hernandez from start to finish I was treated like family ,professionally and with great etiquette..sales mgr.Vinny Cossio work out a deal that exceeded our expectations and help us to expedite the deal . Many thx to Jason Taylor as well he was very punctual and professionaly speaking through out the end of the finance experience ..This has been the best car buying experience.Hats off to the whole staff ...sincerely yours M.Pomales

AL HERNANDEZ/JASON TAYLOR/VINNY COSSIO

eugeneyoung7980
1/25/2016

"Excellent "

They went above and beyond to find a car that was best for and at a reasonable price.He went beyond to find the color that I wanted and features in the vehicle for me. They made sure I was in out and ready to go church.

Jimmy Miller finance manager

S.Torres
12/17/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Excellent service from Al Hernandez and James Miller. Great Team Work guys! You exceeded our expectations and helped us choose our new Camry with no hassles, quick and easy. You have our referrals for sure!

James Miller

lfebres
11/20/2015

"Amazing! "

Alex was great help! Helped me find a car I could afford & has a great attitude. Him & Arite helped me feel comfortable & really worked with me to find the right car.

Artie L.

Amarie
11/12/2015

"Exceptional Team with Great Service!!"

I recently purchased a new vehicle last week from Lipton Toyota and had a great experience. I came in not expecting on purchasing a vehicle, but just going in to service my previous car. I decided it was time for an upgrade and purchased a new car. The whole team over there exceeded my expectations and were very knowledgeable about everything. My service guy, finance person, and salesperson Alex were great. They made the process easy as possible and took their time with me. I can be real indecisive so patience is a must. Lipton Toyota is definitely the spot to get a car and you can't go wrong with a Toyota!

Hunter from Service, Artie

Diane Hughes
10/18/2015

"Tacoma "

I was in the market for a new Tacoma but wasn't sure if I would get approved since my credit is not so good. Being very skeptical about the situation, I went to see Lipton Toyota I met with Joe Richards he got me the most amazing deal. Then he sent me to Jimmy Lagle he was nice and friendly with a fun personality and he told me he has a lifted Toyota Tacoma. I looked at it out in the parking lot it was awesome! He gave me the financing I needed to complete the deal and worked lots of hours to make sure that I was 100% happy. I will definitely be coming back for the next car!!!

rhysryan
10/15/2015

"Easiest purchase in 20 years!"

I know buying a car sucks and trust me, most of my experiences have been horrible. But I have to say that the folks here did a great job. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to buy so I had them run some numbers (before my credit) and see what kind of a deal they could do. We did the usual dance and in the end I was pretty happy with the results. The car is great and so far no issues. I have to say this was the easiest purchase I've made on a car in over 20 years - thank you.

Elliot Meyers
10/06/2015

"Luv my new Camry"

I bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla from Lipton Toyota. I was buying a used vehicle but the sales person Joe Richards showed me a new one. He helped with all the paper work so I could see the difference between a new and used vehicles. I had pretty bad credit, but they still treated me like a VIP and they even found me a pretty good financing deal! I will come back here to get my service and oil changes.

ILEASE2
9/19/2015

"Great Team Work"

Bought a Prius 4 years ago. Traded it in today for a new one and they guys who helped me (Jason, Alex, Joe, and Jimmy) were OUTSTANDING! Love, love, love this place. They all went the extra mile to get me into a new car w/ all the bells and whistles. I can't imagine any other place to deal with. I live in Boca Raton but will go back down south for all my service too.

Reviews of Al Hernandez