Lipton Toyota

205 Reviews of Lipton Toyota

February 15, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- jose0718

Best deal ever great customer service. The salesman was very knowledgeable. The insurance department very informed and lots of options to chose from. I can say this is my best option for buying a car at Lipton Toyota.

Al Hernandez

January 05, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Mira

Great service! Toyota is the best place to purchase a vehicle. They provide awesome service. They're very welcoming. I wouldn't get a vehicle from anywhere else.

Mounir Bel Mokhtar

Robert Stanisich

Jan 09, 2017 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Thank you for your five-star review! We appreciate your business and hope you will recommend us to your friends and family!

January 04, 2017

"Eric Jones in service dept is excellent "

- Deidre

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff. Service performed in a timely manner. Shuttle service to and from is excellent. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Jan 06, 2017 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Thank you for the excellent review and kind compliments! We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

December 30, 2016

"Could of been better"

- China1

Great dealership, great customer service, lacking big time on carwashes. Seem to be a great selling point but that's about it customers shouldn't have to asked to get there car wash. Especially when you're spending close to $1000 dollars on your service. Second time this happen.

Hunter Mila

Jan 05, 2017 -

Lipton Toyota responded

We apologize if this caused you any inconvenience. We simply ask our customers just in case they are interested in the car wash. We are sorry to bother you.

December 18, 2016

"service"

- ericcccccctroy

I always use Eric Jones for my service he always treats me good and I am always satisfied if you need service see Eric Jones at Lupton toyota

Dec 19, 2016 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Dear Eric, Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had an outstanding experience with our service team. We appreciate your business and your compliments to our staff.

December 18, 2016

"Service"

- Bob

Eric jones is the best service advisor always takes care of me always will come back never will see anybody else go Lipton ToyotA thank you

Dec 19, 2016 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Dear Bob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are happy to hear from you and we appreciate your regular business. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

December 14, 2016

"Great friendly fast"

- truckguy47

Great atmosphere very friendly and the service was done in a timely manner. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who needs work performed on there vehicle, very professional

Dec 16, 2016 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you always have a great experience with our service department. We look forward to continuing to work with you and we appreciate your business.

December 09, 2016

"Toyota experience"

- Craig23

As always, my service was quick and excellent. I feel safe on the road because I know my truck has been thoroughly inspected for excellent and safe performance. Thank you Lipton Toyota.

Hector Matos

Dec 09, 2016 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Thank you for your review and kind words, Craig! We’re so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service our team provided you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and hope you will recommend us to your friends and family!

December 08, 2016

"Great Service"

- Yas

Very friendly and informative staff. All my questions and concerns answered. Mounir was very helpful and he made sure not to waste my time. Only showed me vehicles I was interested in. Fully satisfied with my purchase.

Mounir Bel Mokhtar

Dec 09, 2016 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Thank you for the kind review! We will happily pass your kind compliments on to our team. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

December 03, 2016

"Leased rav4"

- Pilarfullos

Excellent service, no sales pressure noticed. I will call again for my next lease. This is my second lease at lipton toyota dealer. I will recommend to friends and family

Jerome Teger

Sean Traxler

Dec 06, 2016 -

Lipton Toyota responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to doing business again with you in the future!