Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with every visit
  • Open 7 Days a Week
DennisnCurliQ
8/30/2015

"Al Hernandez and the Lipton Team Delivered!"

We knew we wanted a Toyota because our latest one is 14 years old, still running strong at almost 200000 miles, and we get offers for it from strangers driving by at least once a month. Where we live we have a dozen Toyota dealers within easy driving distance, so we had a lot of choices. We wanted our purchase to be simple, stress-free and honest. Simplicity started with the Lipton website, where we could easily see the current inventory, with features, pictures and prices on a selection of 500+ vehicles. The cars spoke for themselves without pushy sales pitches. Things stayed simple and low-key as we worked with Al by email at first. Once we were ready for a test drive, he made it as convenient for us as possible, working with our schedules so my wife could see the car without a hassle. Once we made an offer, Al then worked with his managers to meet it. We dropped by the dealership the next day, the deal was exactly as we had discussed without pressure to add additional options, we completed all the paperwork in about 75 minutes, and we drove home to enjoy our new Tacoma at a great price. Al even set up our bluetooth so we didn't have to read the manual and futz with the buttons and dials. When it's time to buy a new car, I definitely recommend a Toyota. Once you are ready for a Toyota, I definitely recommend you check out Lipton's website, and then stop by and see Al and the rest of their team. Thanks very much, Al!

Dhernandez
8/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a Toyota Yaris that I took in that morning for service because I was having problems with it. It turned out that it was an alternator problem. I had one more year left on it but I was skeptical on spending to much money on fixing it. Then Sales Manager Alex Bogart asked me if I would like to trade it in and I was still skeptical. He made it so easy he was there the whole time and made me feel at ease. I would recommend him anytime.

Excitedbuyer
8/16/2015

"A great experience"

Everybody was kind and courteous and helpful. They showed my all the cars, asked what I was interested in, offered a beverage. Very pleasant experience.

JoseR
8/12/2015

" Salesperson Al Hernandez professional and great to deal wit"

Al Hernandez at Lipton Toyota was very polite and professional during the entire lease of my Camry SE. He provided great information and was very patient with my analytical personality. He delivered on everything he said with very limited back and forth. I shopped KIA, Ford, Hyundai, Lexus and another Toyota Dealer but none like Al. I had a bad experience at a prior dealer and it's refreshing to find out there are still good people in an industry with such bad reputation. I will be referring friends and family to him and any one interested in lease or purchase should give him a try and confirm my review. AL YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

Matthew Moore
7/22/2015

"A wonderful dealership"

A wonderful experience Mr. Lagle was an excellent manager, 5 stars hands down!! My salesman, Joe Richards, was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the car shopping experience fun and easy! My finance manager, Rich Gonzalez, was also GREAT! He provided me with services that will prolong my new vehicle and it's lifetime. I left Lipton Toyota one happy customer and I can't wait to tell all my friends about everyone at this great dealership!!

Emerson
7/11/2015

"The truck I wanted for the best price in town."

The sales staff was great. John who assisted me with my purchase worked hard and found me the exact truck I wanted. He made sure that every detail was covered. I'm now driving the truck I always wanted. Thank you John and Lipton Toyota.

John Travers

Dario
6/29/2015

"Got My Truck"

Great place. Not crowded. very clean. Al is excellent. I recommend to check this dealership before buying a vehicle Thanks Al. Also Rich is great doing his financing job

Gary Delong
6/21/2015

"Got My Camry"

I highly recommend Lipton Toyota. Celso was able to turn a not so good experience I had with a different Toyota dealership the month before, into a positive one, by getting me into a brand new Camry at a fair and competitive price. At no time did I feel that I was on guard, or working against him, but rather, he seemed to be on my side, trying to reach a fair price we would both be happy with and also with the help from the manager to seal the deal. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends and family to this dealership to purchase a car.

yoniyony
5/30/2015

"le pregunte cuanto era el porciento APR y me dijo que me ayu"

cuando veo el APR era de %26.00 APR el cual no es justo para nadie,llame para entregar el vehiculo y no lo quisieron aceptar esto llora antes los ojos de Dios

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

June 04, 2015

Lo sentimos muchisimo que haya pasado por una experiencia tan negativa. Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestro departamento de relaciones con los clientes lo antes posible. (954) 735-1330 ext. 246

Rick and Traci
5/25/2015

"Night and day"

Our experience started at another toyota dealership in Hollywood. We went in to look at a specific vehicle, and upon sitting down to discuss pricing the salesman actually came to us with a price almost five thousand dollars ABOVE sticker. When we attempted to negotiate our salesman got mad and walked out. That's when we went to Lipton Toyota. From the moment we walked in, the experience was like night and day, Lipton Toyota was clean and well kept, and the receptionist was professional. When we met with our salesman, Al Hernandez, we explained our previous experience and what we were looking for. He and the other staff members helped us locate the model, color, and features we were looking for, and made it fit into our budget. We drove off that day in our new vehicle. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to buy a new toyota, you will be treated fairly and with respect. None of the games they play at other dealerships.

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

June 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is exactly what we strive for. Congratulations on your new Toyota vehicle! Welcome to the Lipton Toyota family. We're looking forward to your next visit.

Reviews of Al Hernandez