Lipton Toyota

Lipton Toyota

Call
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with every visit
  • Open 7 Days a Week

"Friendly Employees, pleasant experience "

Miguel was such a pleasure to work with. I decided on this dealership because they were the closest and lowest price TrueCar certified dealer, even though they are not the closest. I was warmly welcomed, and after talking with Miguel, I got the pleasure of meeting Anthony. He is a straight shooter right out the gate. After discussions on the price of the vehicle, we shook hands and was greeted by Jason in the financing department. He informed me of the other options available for the car, and let me know what financing options were being offered. As I decided on financing through my credit union, Jason was very helpful by placing our paperwork to the side for a week while our financing paperwork was being filed. The next week I came in and dropped off the check, Miguel, Tony, and Jason were available for any additional questions I had. The vehicle drifted a little (expected from being strapped down during transport), and I am currently sitting waiting for that to be checked out. Brandon in the service department is just as friendly as the others I worked with, and would not hesitate to make the extra drive down to this dealership just to work with them again. From the sales team, to the service department, this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had, and would not hesitate to refer friends and family to buy a car and service their vehicles here. Mark

Anthony Venezia

"Charles Holland"

I had three recalls on my Toyota,Liton had my car for over four hours and did nothing my window was not working and remaind down.Lipton told me it was not the master window switch that was under recall. Lipton told me the two other parts was broken and told it would be six hundred and fifty dollars.I new that was a lie so I bought a window switch from Lipton for dollars.I went to my mechanic he put the window up and told me the master was the problem, I spent 2 hundred and 40 dollars at Auto Zone.My mechanic installed it for 60 dollars.I went back to Lipton to return the unused window switch,I was told I cant return the part because it was electrical part wen auto zone and other part stors would.Lipton manager Scott was unprofessional.I would give them negative five stars if that was passable.

"Wonderful dealership! "

Great service. Highly recommend this company for anyone looking to buy their first car. Miguel Catalano helped my daughter and I tremendously in buying her first vehicle. They put my worries, as a father, to rest and assisted me with any questions I had! Rich Gonzalez took care of all the finance paperwork for us and we were out of the dealership in less than an hour.

October 28, 2014

Dear Justinejanina23, We are happy to hear about the convenience and excellent service that we were able to provide to you during your visit. We appreciate your business and your review.

"Sold me a crappy and the only way to get out of the transact"

I am a hard working mother of three, who is disappointed in the service provided by the upper management and the financial team at Lipton Toyota. I went in with trust and confidence to Toyota on August 23, 2014 and purchased a 2013 Dodge Charger. When I went the first time, the transaction was smooth. The finance manager was very forth coming at the time, however the car was not equipped as describe by the salesperson. I am guessing because it is not a car that he usually sells. Never the less I stayed with the car because I planned to refinance after I raised my credit in the following months plus it was too late to do anything about it, I was told the deal was done. A few weeks after purchasing the car I noticed there were some strange electrical issues occurring. The radio would turn by itself. The charging ports in the car stopped working. The lights would flash. These things had nothing to do with human error, by the way. I called my salesperson and told him of the issues and explained that I would be down to his store by the weekend. Oh yeah, I failed to mention that I am a school teacher that resides in Port Saint Lucie, so it was not a nearby commute. On a horrific Sunday afternoon the car was showing signs and signaling there was transmission issues. October 5, was to be a day of celebration because my middle baby was turning four and we were down in Broward to celebrate her birthday. The car gave a jerk and then it refused to shift gears. The car was stuck in drive and it did not drive as seamlessly as it did before. I pulled into the Publix parking lot and called Toyota to let them know of my situation. I had someone tell me they were in management. I believe his name was Howard, but when I got there I was informed he was a salesperson. I tried to reach Alex because he knew I was coming in because of the previous issues. I had to sit in my car for an hour till someone could come and help me with the car. The car was stuck in drive and I could not get out and there was no way to shut off the car while the car was not in park. It was such a traumatic experience for me and my children. Once the gear shift in the car was manually reset I headed to Lipton to see about getting into another vehicle, because there was no way that I would keep a death trap like that. Believing they would help me I sat down with management letting them know I did not mind getting a new car but “We” needed to have an equal trade off, because the car was purchased 45 days prior from there dealership with a clean bill of health and was certified, if I am not mistaken. During the lies back and forth on the phone with the salesperson on the phone I was not aware of the service department hours of operation, so using the warranty to get it fixed at that point was out of the question. Toyota had endangered my children safety. Their only other alternative was for me to take the car back to Port Saint Lucie and let them fix it there. I was appalled!!! The car was showing clear signs of transmission failure and I was supposed to drive back to a city an hour and 30 minutes away. I explained to them that could not be an option and I wanted out of the car. Management said they would help and I needed to choose something I wanted to look at. I wanted a Highlander because of the space and roominess. When we got back from the test drive, a manager came over to me and stated that the car I choose would be an $800 dollar car payment due to my credit, of course that was not something I could afford. They told me to look at a Camry. I did not want a Camry, but he explained to me that if I got the Camry now in a year I could trade it in for the Highlander and get the lowest interest rate because I would come in under the loyalty program. I agreed but they asked for another down payment to get my payment to stay the same. They gave the lowest trade value for the Charger and rolled that negativity equity into the Camry. When I went into the finance mangers office there were no numbers on the paper. He wanted me to fill out blank papers. I asked to see the transaction, so he showed it to me on the computer. I had to have my disable mother cosign for me to lower the interest but the payment was still higher than what I was paying for the Charger. Once again the manager sat down and explained you are only keeping the car for a year and in that time there would be no negative equity and I would be able to get the car I really want. No one gave me that statement in writing. Being filled so much emotions, I was not thinking clearly and allowed them to coerce me into a deal that when I sat down to think about it later, I concluded that there was something very shady about that deal.

October 28, 2014

We are truly sorry for the terrible experience you had to endure, mcj11. We've been family owned since 1989. For 25 years, it has been our mission to create a pleasant auto buying experience for all of our customers, especially hard-working single mothers like yourself. We let you down, and for this we are deeply sorry. We are happy to hear that your salesperson did an amazing job, as this is what we strive for. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. It helps us to improve our dealership.

"Very happy with experience"

As an attorney and life long Miami resident, I have always been hesitant about buying cars, Lipton changed my mind. I have had the opportunity to lease and buy three cars so far from Lipton. I found their professional and pleasant service does not stop when you drive your car off the lot. The service department has always been great at helping me by working around my schedule to get me in and out quickly. Also, I have not found any better pricing in South Florida. Thank you and keep up the good work.

October 28, 2014

Dear Jen, Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear about your great experience. Thank you for being a valuable member of the Lipton Toyota family! We appreciate you, and we look forward to your next visit!

"RIP OFF CITY"

WORSE THAN GETTING A COLONOSCOPY....GO ANYWHERE BUT DON'T EVEN TRY THESE GUYS BAIT AND SWITCH ARTISTS...LIES AND EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK THIEVES

October 28, 2014

We appreciate the candid feedback, popred23. And we apologize if you did not have the experience you had hoped for. We've been family owned since 1989. For 25 years our mission has been to create a pleasant auto buying experience for all our customers. Please accept our sincere apology for letting you down. We truly hope that you can give the Lipton Toyota family another chance.

"2 thumbs up!!!!"

Typically our car buying experience is not something we try to remember, but time was different. Several weeks before we were ready to commit to a purchase, we visited Lipton Toyota and were met by a sales associate who was friendly and did not pressure us to buy. 2 months later, when we were ready to make the commitment, we called Celso and he was immediately able to help us. He set aside a block of time for us to come that was convenient for us so that he could help us figure out the best purchase/lease option for our needs. We will definitely do business with him and Lipton Toyota again.

September 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review. Welcome to the Lipton Toyota family! We're looking forward to your next visit.

"MANAGERS MADE IT RIGHT!"

My Sales Manager, J.R. Merritt, went above and beyond making the deal right. There were some serious issues that arose and he was both honest and professional in resolving said issues right away. He honored everything that we had discussed and ensured the experience was pleasant and expedient when we arrived at the dealership. The finance person, Anthony Spence, was also very professional and polite. Mr. Spence also ensured that all details were covered before we arrived and that the vehicle was ready for delivery upon signature. Both Mr. Merritt and Mr. Spence redeemed Lipton Toyota and my opinion of my experiences with same.

Ross, Russ

September 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience, strollalaw. We have been family owned since 1989, and since then, we have made it a priority to give our customers a pleasant auto buying experience. We are so happy to hear that J.R. Merritt went above and beyond. This is what we strive for. Congratulations on your new purchase. Thank you for being a valuable part of the Lipton Toyota family. We look forward to your next visit!

"Excellent experience"

This was our first time purchasing a brand new car and we were a bit apprehensive of the process. Because we went through True Car we were referred to Mounir Bel Mokhtar. Mounir did an excellent job answering our questions, alleviating our concerns and working out a price that we were comfortable with while still getting the accessories we wanted. Even after the sale of the car he is always available to assist with inquiries. We would definitely purchase from Mounir again. Due to his professionalism and positive attitude, Mounir serves as a great representative of Lipton Toyota and the car buying experience as a whole.

September 04, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase, LJ! Thank you for your great review. We work hard to make sure our customers have a wonderful auto buying experience. It sounds like Mounir did an impressive job! Thanks so much for being a part of the Lipton Toyota family. We look forward to your next visit!

"This is a great, friendly dealership."

We just leased a 2014 Toyota Sequoia for our daughter to drive back to college. Lipton's entire staff, including our salesperson Celso LeRoy was extremely helpful, I give him 5 Stars he was very patient with us, knowledgeable and thorough. Jimmy Lagle is the General Manager and he is just amazing. This dealership made me a happy loyal customer forever. If you're looking for an awesome dealership with a caring staff, look no further Lipton Toyota is your place.

August 29, 2014

Congratulations on your Toyota Sequoia! We wish your daughter the very best as she goes off to college! We are so glad to hear that you'll be a happy loyal customer forever! That is exactly what we strive for. We're definitely looking forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Miguel Catalano