Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
anonymous
9/27/2016

"Accommodating & Friendly"

I have been a customer of Lipton for years, they're always helpful, accommodating and charges are reasonable and fair. Eric (my service mgr) has helped me for years and I trust his judgement.

September 28, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you are always satisfied with our services. We look forward to continuing to work with you and we appreciate your business.

ccarolyn
9/26/2016

"Easy Service Visit"

This visit was not too tricky but it was great when the staff had my car completed way ahead of time - including a recall service, too. The porters are an exceptionally great group.

September 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your business and your kind words, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

nando187
9/21/2016

"Eric is very good with customers, always welling to help me"

Eric is always welling to help customers. He's very friendly and kind. Always call me when parts for recall are in the dealer to be changed

September 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind feedback about Eric. We appreciate your business!

robbynlim
9/12/2016

"New Toyota Lease Rav4 A+++"

Got an excellent deal on my new Toyota Rav4 lease. My sales rep was Al Hernandez and he was very professional and considerate. Very responsive and let me know all the specifics of the deal before I even step foot into the dealership. When I arrived, the car was ready to go, clean and full tank of gas. The finance manager was quick to get all the papers signed and we were in and out of the dealership within less than 1 hour. My best car buying/lease experience so far. Thank you gents of Lipton Toyota for the excellent customer service. Sincerely, Rob Lima

September 13, 2016

Hi Rob, Thank you for the excellent review and compliments to our team. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience with us and we hope you will recommend us to your friends and family!

Scolour123@bellsouth.net
8/28/2016

"Excellent work "

Hunter was very professional and went out of his to way to make sure I was satisfied and apologize for the long way I had.

HUNTER MILA

September 01, 2016

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent service from Hunter. We appreciate your business and your kind recommendation.

HsPlan
8/26/2016

"Excellen Service"

I have been dealing with Lipton Toyota for over ten years. Purchased two vehicles there. I always have dealt with Andrew B in the service center. He is exceptional at his job. He has always treated me professional and I trust him 100%. I will be purchasing a new car within the next year and because of Andrew I will purchase at Lipton.

September 01, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your years of business and we are so happy to hear that you always have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Scooter
8/21/2016

"Great experience."

Thanks to the team at Lipton. Great deal on our 4Runner. Appreciated the quick process. Good people who care about a great customer experience.. Thanks

Jimmy Lagle

September 01, 2016

Thanks for the great review, Scooter! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. We hope you will recommend us to your friends and family!

Kaboom
8/19/2016

"Eric Jones was great"

I had a service advisor named Eric Jones who was great. Explained everything clearly and was helpful with suggestions while taking my situation into consideration. Amazing young man. Great asset to the Toyota fabric.

September 01, 2016

Hi Kaboom, thank you for your compliments to Eric. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you again in the future should you require our services.

Katelive
7/11/2016

"Love it"

I had a great experience! Romana was great! My car was clean and full of gas and with a bow when I got it! They helped me with my Bluetooth and answered all my questions. I love everyone there!

AracelisL757
7/10/2016

"Excellent Service and Sales "

I had a great experience at Lipton Toyota, this is my second purchase. Mounir was fabulous! I felt like a movie star. Wonderful Toyota Prius, I love it!

Reviews of Shaheed Khan