Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
Matthew Moore
7/22/2015

"A wonderful dealership"

A wonderful experience Mr. Lagle was an excellent manager, 5 stars hands down!! My salesman, Joe Richards, was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the car shopping experience fun and easy! My finance manager, Rich Gonzalez, was also GREAT! He provided me with services that will prolong my new vehicle and it's lifetime. I left Lipton Toyota one happy customer and I can't wait to tell all my friends about everyone at this great dealership!!

Emerson
7/11/2015

"The truck I wanted for the best price in town."

The sales staff was great. John who assisted me with my purchase worked hard and found me the exact truck I wanted. He made sure that every detail was covered. I'm now driving the truck I always wanted. Thank you John and Lipton Toyota.

John Travers

Dario
6/29/2015

"Got My Truck"

Great place. Not crowded. very clean. Al is excellent. I recommend to check this dealership before buying a vehicle Thanks Al. Also Rich is great doing his financing job

Gary Delong
6/21/2015

"Got My Camry"

I highly recommend Lipton Toyota. Celso was able to turn a not so good experience I had with a different Toyota dealership the month before, into a positive one, by getting me into a brand new Camry at a fair and competitive price. At no time did I feel that I was on guard, or working against him, but rather, he seemed to be on my side, trying to reach a fair price we would both be happy with and also with the help from the manager to seal the deal. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends and family to this dealership to purchase a car.

yoniyony
5/30/2015

"le pregunte cuanto era el porciento APR y me dijo que me ayu"

cuando veo el APR era de %26.00 APR el cual no es justo para nadie,llame para entregar el vehiculo y no lo quisieron aceptar esto llora antes los ojos de Dios

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

June 04, 2015

Lo sentimos muchisimo que haya pasado por una experiencia tan negativa. Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestro departamento de relaciones con los clientes lo antes posible. (954) 735-1330 ext. 246

Rick and Traci
5/25/2015

"Night and day"

Our experience started at another toyota dealership in Hollywood. We went in to look at a specific vehicle, and upon sitting down to discuss pricing the salesman actually came to us with a price almost five thousand dollars ABOVE sticker. When we attempted to negotiate our salesman got mad and walked out. That's when we went to Lipton Toyota. From the moment we walked in, the experience was like night and day, Lipton Toyota was clean and well kept, and the receptionist was professional. When we met with our salesman, Al Hernandez, we explained our previous experience and what we were looking for. He and the other staff members helped us locate the model, color, and features we were looking for, and made it fit into our budget. We drove off that day in our new vehicle. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to buy a new toyota, you will be treated fairly and with respect. None of the games they play at other dealerships.

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

June 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is exactly what we strive for. Congratulations on your new Toyota vehicle! Welcome to the Lipton Toyota family. We're looking forward to your next visit.

cindyer
5/21/2015

"Great & Efficient Experience"

I went in with a specific car and deal in mind (after months of research), and Al Hernandez took me right to it. A while later, I had a new car! Al was extremely helpful and attentive. He knew exactly the car and the deal that I wanted, and in the end, the people at Lipton made it happen. Thank you!

Fred Filan
5/21/2015

"Most honest dealer I have ever worked with"

My buying experience with Lipton was awesome! It was like night and day compared to other dealerships I have gone with. I LOVE! my new car and can’t wait to spend more time in it during our road trip this summer. My Sales guy Celso has been there every step of the way, Celso has made sure I have everything I need and Joe Richards helped me understand how to use and operate everything within the vehicle. Both Celso & Joe have taken quality time to spend with me in this buying experience and has superseded all of our expectations of a sales representative. We will be buying here in the future. Jimmy the manager got Rich Gonzalez in finance to work with me. He was amazing straight forward and the most honest guy I have ever worked with in the finance part of buying a car.

Joe Richards

David Hones
5/18/2015

"I couldn't be happier with Lipton"

I couldn't be happier with my recent experience at Lipton Toyota. Jimmy, the manager, turned lemons into lemonade for me and I so appreciate it. I had been experiencing issues with my 2010 Toyota Prius with 109,000 miles and after taking it there for repair on 2 or 3 occasions it just never seemed to be totally resolved. Al showed me a 2015 Toyota Prius with 16 miles and I fell in love with it. They gave my vehicle a comprehensive inspection and really pulled out all the stops to make it right for me to trade in on the new one. My new Prius is just what I needed. Thank you so much to everyone who helped to turn this frustrating situation around for me. Thank you Jimmy for going out of your way to help me get into my new car.

Satisfied Customer
5/18/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Dealership is immaculate. Personnel are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Leasing experience was very positive. Negotiations were fair and responsive to our needs. Definitely recommend this dealership

MR. Success