Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
TylerP
3/25/2015

"Excellence."

Alex Bogat is a true professional. Its a pleasure dealing with him and will plan to continue to do so in the future. Our experience was very good.

Met20501
3/25/2015

"Rating of Internet Mgr Sales Experiencing"

I would like to acknowledge my wife and I experience with Alex Bogat. From the moment we met to the completion of the purchase process, my wife and I were more than satisfied with the service provided. I would recommend Lipton Toyota and Alex to all. Thank you feel free to contact me if you have further questions about my review, Michael mtbufsol@gmail.com

mitcher1w2
3/11/2015

"Prius-Sun"

Lipton has the largest inventory in the area so you can drive one away just the way you want it! Sales Consultant Joe Richards is very professional. He knows so much about the Prius I bought one and I came in for a Corolla.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with Joe Richards, and we are glad that you found him to be helpful and professional. We hope you are enjoying your new Prius!

Earl N. Bettis
2/27/2015

"Recommended "

My good friend recommended Lipton Toyota to me. So I went. I met the general manager Jimmy Lagle, as well as his sales staff. I loved how they listened to what I needed and they nailed it! I purchased a new car from them last month both the sales man Alex Bogat and the manager called me to see if I was taken care of. Lipton Toyota is the only dealership I will use to service my car.

MyPrius2009
2/25/2015

"Eric Jones and Lipton Service Department recommendation."

Since I have purchased my Toyota Prius in Lipton in October 2008 I am servicing it with Eric. He is professional, knowledgeable, attentive to the customer needs and always answers my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Lipton Service Center to Toyota Owners in South Florida.

February 27, 2015

Thank you!!! This is what we strive for! Thank you for being such a valuable part of the Lipton Toyota family.

elis manuel
2/19/2015

"Easy to work with"

I just signed my lease on a 2015 Toyota Corolla from Lipton. I mostly worked with Miguel. Celso Leroy was extremely helpful. He answered all my questions and was patient as I worked through my color choices and finally deciding on a black Corolla. Miguel and Celso were also very helpful to me from my first chat on line with Miguel, to the test drives with Celso, to financing with Rich, all the way they were great.

BuckyDent
2/17/2015

"WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE"

I recently was in the market to buy a new car. After reading the reviews about Lipton, I thought let me give these guys a shot, they sound fair. Now I understand the game, they have to make their money and they will do whatever they have to inorder to make the most money they can. At the same time it's fair game to haggle. I dealt with Tony Venezia and he was as arrogant as anyone could be. Not only did he not even want to go down on the price, he insulted me because I was from NY. I get the idea that people from Boston dislike NY sports teams and vice versa, but I am here to buy a car not argue and curse about the Red Sox being better then the Yankees. This guy was classless and repeatedly dropped F bombs. I mean who wants to walk in a dealership and listen to a lowlife talk the way he did? Anyway, I walked out, I couldn't stand him.

Tony Venezia

new¬_year_camry
1/12/2015

"Wonderful service"

My parents just bought me a 2014 Toyota Camry for Christmas and it is awesome. The sales people were very friendly and helpful. My Camry gets great gas mileage and I can fit all of my friends in it for school.

January 12, 2015

We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase from Lipton Toyota. Thank you for writing us a great review, and for your business.

ILEASE2
12/11/2014

"Excellent Service"

This is my second car being leased out of Lipton Toyota. I am leasing a 2015 Toyota Corolla for my wife. I dealt with Miguel Catalano, a true gentleman from the first phone contact, to meeting him at the dealer, to finalizing the deal with him, my experience was a very good one. Mr. Catalano knows the business, and once I told him what I was looking for, he knew how to get me what I was looking for in a car and at what price range I needed to stay at. He certainly met my expectations and got exactly what I needed. I would certainly refer him as a salesman to anyone, Thank you, Mr. Catalano, on behalf of my wife and I for your most wonderful attention, patience and desire to work with us getting us out of our previous lease and into our new Corolla lease with a smooth transition.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer, and for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are pleased with your overall experience at our dealership! We hope you consider us again the next time you are in need of a new vehicle!

Catem013
12/04/2014

"Great Experience Overall"

I walked into Lipton Toyota this past Monday at 8:00pm, when the dealership closes at 9:00pm. Celso set me up with Al who was more than patient and understanding with all of my questions and concerns. Between Al and Tony Venezia, I was very satisfied with the figure generated for my new car. I left Lipton Toyota around 11:00pm, two hours after close, a very happy customer. Management at Lipton seems to be well experienced in catering to its customers needs I can't thank the Lipton team enough for my great experience.

Tony Venezia

January 12, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear about your great experience and are grateful that you took the time to tell us about it. We want to thank you for your business, and we hope you will recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviews of Alex Bogat