Lipton Toyota

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Lipton Toyota Info
About Lipton Toyota

It is our mission to create your most pleasant auto buying and ownership experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation before, during and after the sale. Here are just a few reasons for doing business with the Lipton Family: We are an award-winning dealership for both Sales and Service. Winning the President's Award a number of years since we have been in business as well as the Service Department the Excellence Award for customer satisfaction. Our Sales Staff is very professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line, in order to provide you with the information needed in order to make an educated purchase decision. Our Service Department is staffed with Master Technicians so you may be assured he absolute best handling and care of your vehicle. Our Sales, Service and Parts Department is open 7 days a week in order to accommodate your schedule and we offer shuttle pick ups and drop offs for your convenience. We have a fully staffed professional Internet Sales Department available to assist all of your automobile needs from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll visit soon and see for yourself how we are striving to be the #1 Toyota Dealership in Customer Satisfaction in the Southeastern United States. We look forward to continuing to share our thoughts with you while assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

About Lipton Toyota

• Open 7 Days a Week
tobin2750
4/27/2016

"Lipton scores!"

Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable is how I would summarize my experience at Lipton Toyota. Buying a vehicle from the used car side of this dealership proved to be a pleasurable experience. Special kudos to my salesman, Cary, for being so helpful and eager to please. The manager, Rob, was quick to respond to my text messages and did a great job of keeping the lines of communication open. They were also very accommodating when I requested an alarm be installed in my vehicle. The team really came together when it looked like it wasn't going to be possible and they made it happen. I am very happy with my purchase and Lipton Toyota made that possible. Thanks, guys!

Rob (manager), Cary (sales)

kingfish
4/01/2016

"AWSOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!"

We are a repeat customer WHY? 9 YEARS OF AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! THEY ALWAYS HAVE EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS WHEN SERVICING OUR CAR!!! THEN you add Shaheed Khan who is a TRUE SALES PROFESSIONAL in every sense of the word!! He provided a out the door quote via email and STUCK to it!!! NO HIDDEN SURPRISES at the finance table!! Lipton Toyota Is A HUGE STEP ABOVE THE OTHER DEALERS IN THE AREA!!

Tulio Miguel Olivares
3/29/2016

"Excellent Service Gracias AL!"

The service in the dealership was great I strongly recommend Al Hernandez as a seller! The whole team is great and they help me out a lot.

she
2/23/2016

"FRAUD"

I was cheated on the signed contract. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THAT DEALER. A week after I was suppose to pick up the check for the trade in, THEY SAID THEY NEED TO RE-NEGOTIATE SIGNED CONTRACT. Liars, Poor management, never heard of it before?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony the finance manager

Happy Camper
2/06/2016

"Excellent treatment and service! "

This is the second car we buy from this dealer! We actually ask for the same salesman and we had such a great deal. They really get you what you need . Fast and professional .

All employees were nice and appoachable.

mig123
1/31/2016

"BEST OF THE BEST "

Takes leaders to take a grasp of deals made at lipton Toyota ...starting with Al Hernandez from start to finish I was treated like family ,professionally and with great etiquette..sales mgr.Vinny Cossio work out a deal that exceeded our expectations and help us to expedite the deal . Many thx to Jason Taylor as well he was very punctual and professionaly speaking through out the end of the finance experience ..This has been the best car buying experience.Hats off to the whole staff ...sincerely yours M.Pomales

AL HERNANDEZ/JASON TAYLOR/VINNY COSSIO

eugeneyoung7980
1/25/2016

"Excellent "

They went above and beyond to find a car that was best for and at a reasonable price.He went beyond to find the color that I wanted and features in the vehicle for me. They made sure I was in out and ready to go church.

Jimmy Miller finance manager

S.Torres
12/17/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Excellent service from Al Hernandez and James Miller. Great Team Work guys! You exceeded our expectations and helped us choose our new Camry with no hassles, quick and easy. You have our referrals for sure!

James Miller

lfebres
11/20/2015

"Amazing! "

Alex was great help! Helped me find a car I could afford & has a great attitude. Him & Arite helped me feel comfortable & really worked with me to find the right car.

Artie L.

Amarie
11/12/2015

"Exceptional Team with Great Service!!"

I recently purchased a new vehicle last week from Lipton Toyota and had a great experience. I came in not expecting on purchasing a vehicle, but just going in to service my previous car. I decided it was time for an upgrade and purchased a new car. The whole team over there exceeded my expectations and were very knowledgeable about everything. My service guy, finance person, and salesperson Alex were great. They made the process easy as possible and took their time with me. I can be real indecisive so patience is a must. Lipton Toyota is definitely the spot to get a car and you can't go wrong with a Toyota!

Hunter from Service, Artie