Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

5001 Grizzly Ct,
Missoula, Montana 59808
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Missoula joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in April 2003 after being acquired from Grizzly Automotive; Michael Marbut. You might know us as a popular Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership, serving the greater Missoula areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM service.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday Closed - 5:30 PM

ru4cats
2/08/2015

"Excellent tuneup"

I took my 2002 Grand Caravan in for an oil change, and I was in and out in record time. I couldn't be happier with the result!

Mike Beaver

4Dakota4
12/15/2014

"problem solved my key fob remote - got it working again"

Kenny did a great job of testing before sending the truck back for unknown services. It was helpful to know my $75 service would work, not be wasted.

Kenny - services

Robert Bissett
12/11/2014

"Ram 2500 Airport P/U and drop off"

The service dept, (Mike ) was very accommodating , Picked up the rig at the airport and then dropped it back off after the service. took care of all the discussed over the phone subjects. Thank You

mike , Service dept.

tim.lelo.7
11/29/2014

"I take all my service business to Lithia in Missoula"

I have always had exceptional service work performed, and received outstanding customer service from the team at Lithia in Missoula.. Waited while traveling on the road to perform routine maintenance in Missoula, rather than use another dealer when out of state. Once came across a stranded motorist and gave him a lift to town, this past summer. He asked where he could find someone to fix his truck. Didn't hesitate to recommend Lithia in Missoula. Dallas and Chad have been great to deal with when the truck needs servicing.. If only other businesses had the same level of professionalism and competence ... In a world filled with mediocre customer service, I am more than satisfied with Lithia in Missoula. This is one of few businesses that deserve a 5 star rating..

Dallas Running

wapitibull
11/19/2014

"Remote start install."

Like these guys! They do great work and are very nice to deal with. They really go out of their way to make me feel welcome when I come in.

Kenny, and Dallas

mikeyzava
11/11/2014

"THE Best of the best"

Shawn was polite made us feel at home found us just what we were looking for twice now and we plan on buying our third vehicle from him in the spring go to lithia missoula and see Shawn he's the best

BlackDogTactical
8/26/2014

"Great Customer Service"

We purchased a new truck from Tim Yule about 10 months ago that had continued problems and visits to the service department. Dallas Running and Ross Templeton were great but despite their best efforts, they were unable to fix the problem. That is when Ryan Tuttle stepped in and about three hours later he and Shawn Woodland had us in a new truck. Everyone made the entire process fairly painless and really took excellent care of us. They really went the extra mile to make it right and make sure we were satisfied. We will never purchase another vehicle from anywhere else and highly recommend Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula.

Dallas Running

judythacker
4/26/2014

"First Time Buyer"

Dave Christiansen made this First Time Buyer have the best experience in buying a used truck. Dave is a very friendly,professional salesman and put me at ease immediately. He treated me and my family with respect and encouragement. I highly recommend Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Missoula to anyone who needs to buy a vehicle.

nealbaeth
4/19/2014

"Best way to spend a Sunday without Nascar or NFL Football!"

* Was referred to the dealership by Jihad Powell after he came into my place of work, unfortunately he was not working the day I stopped in * Stopped into Lithia on Sunday the 13th of April just to look at some pre-owned vehicles. Wasn't planning on buying anything but Dave made everything so clear and easy that we decided to sit down and just run some numbers. After a few options and a little reworking Dave was able to deliver the numbers exactly where I needed them and gave me quite a generous amount for my trade in. A few hours later I was driving away in the dream pickup I had always wanted. As a side note it was very cool to find out that Dave was from Libby, MT where I myself grew up as well. Turned out he knew a majority of my family and their friends so it just made it more like a personal purchase but with the professionalism you would expect from a man like Dave. When the time comes I'm 100% confident that I will return to Lithia when it's time to upgrade my vehicle again. Thank you Jihad, and Dave and everyone in the finance department behind the scenes that helped me out! Neal B.

Jihad Powell

jhulme369
4/18/2014

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience! "

This was the best experience we ever had buying a car. The selection was great and the price was below MSRP. The sales Manager, Greg, greeted us with a warm greeting when we walked in and shook all of our hands. He introduced us to our salesman, Dave, who was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and NOT pushy. Who ever the finance person was got us approved quickly for a great rate even though our credit isn't great. The entire process from walking in, picking a car, going on a test drive to driving our new car away was just 3 hours. That is the fastest ever. We will always use Lithia from here on. Thanks guys!! We LOVE our Jeep :)

Reviews of Alan Pettibone