Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

5001 Grizzly Ct,
Missoula, Montana 59808
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Missoula joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in April 2003 after being acquired from Grizzly Automotive; Michael Marbut. You might know us as a popular Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership, serving the greater Missoula areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM service.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday Closed - 5:30 PM

Yard Ram
1/09/2016

"Thanks Dallas!"

Big thumbs up! Dallas got me in, out and back on the road at least 2 days earlier than I expected. He was "PROFESSIONAL" all the way and got right on the situation. I really appreciate the whole service department. THANKS!

Dallas, Raquel

Florence
12/03/2015

"Marias Walmsley"

Hello, this message is intended for the excellent service I received from Marias Walmsey. She made my experience at Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM unforgettable. Best regards and a Merry Christmas.

wood
9/12/2015

"pulled all the tricks. "

They "lost" the keys to my car so we were stuck waiting while someone looked for them. During that time we were basically abandoned. I was considering trading said vehicle in, 2005 chevy equinox, blue booking at $2800 trade in. They offered me $800. Laughable considering its got NOTHING mechanically wrong with it. Then tried to tell me the vehicle i wanted ($10955) would cost me around 300 a month! For 5yrs. With $1000 down. With a.9.05% interest rate. My credit score is 706 so no. That is not acceptable. Yet when we decided to pass we couldnt leave. Because someone had conviently lost our keys. That we had NEVER GIVEN HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula responded to this review

October 07, 2015

I am sorry we did not provide you the service you should have received. This kind of experience is not what we pride ourselves on. Feedback like yours helps us improve. The numbers you are providing do not comply with our deals procedure and this concerns me greatly. It looks like there was a definite breakdown in communication or potentially a training opportunity within my store. While I know we are unable to make 100% of our customers happy we strive to continuously improve. We are committed to excellent customer service and need to hear from customers like you to get to that level. If you are willing I would love to have a conversation with you regarding this unsatisfactory service you received so that I can identify specific training areas and employees who need specific instruction. Thank you, Ryan Tuttle General Manager Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Missoula

Just being honest
7/11/2015

"Dishonest "

Why do car dealerships have bad reputations well in the case of Lithia Dosge Chrysler in Missoula because they earned it. I went to buy a vehicle and was lied to throughout the process. When I express d my concerns to a manager he was less than helpful. I will not only not return to this dealer but #jeep has lost my business too. It is unfortunate that these types of deceiving practices are still allowed. No worse than liars and thieves.

Unhappy
6/07/2015

"liars"

We found a vehicle online and called to make sure it was still on the lot before driving over two hours to purchase it. When we got there the vehicle was there but the price had been marked up almost $1,500! It was a big deal for them to consider honoring the original listing price. I would NOT recommend doing business with them.

LithiaForLife
4/20/2015

"Dallas deserves a raise!!"

EVERY TIME I take my vehicles to Lithia, I always deal with Dallas Running. He does whatever he can to make sure that my vehicles are serviced as quickly as possible, is pro-active with any potential service issues before the turn into major issues and alerts me of any recall issues when applicable. Last week, he even offered to extend the coverage to my 2010 Dodge, which I did. I had no idea that my current warranty was due to expire this summer. Dallas always takes care of my vehicles once they are in, and more importantly, does whatever he can to make sure that they run as long and worry-free as possible. Thank you!!!

Dallas Running

AshleyD
4/19/2015

"Extremely helpful and friendly!! "

I have always been very pleased with Lithia's service department. Chad is very pleasant to work with and Bryan in parts couldn't be friendlier.

dhudson0293
4/17/2015

"Awesome. "

They are all so kind, so helpful and so generous. I wouldn't take my car to anyone else but Lithia. Keep up the good work.

Connor10
4/09/2015

"Electrical cluster short"

Dallas at Lithia Missoula was the best, very professional and did everything asked and even more. Can't express how much we appreciate all Dallas and his team did to help us get through this situation. We will recommend everyone we know to go to Lithia Missoula and ask for Dallas by name.

Dallas

dave upnorth
4/09/2015

"really great experience"

each and every time I have had a great experience great staff which has brought me three times for new autos. along with really good follow up service.

rich neinast