Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Missoula joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in April 2003 after being acquired from Grizzly Automotive; Michael Marbut. You might know us as a popular Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership, serving the greater Missoula areas. We are... But, that's not all we are. We're your neighbors with a vested interest in keeping you safe and confident while you're on the road. That's why we choose to sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM and used car models. It's also why we offer first-rate Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM service.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday Closed - 5:30 PM

"Remote start install."

Like these guys! They do great work and are very nice to deal with. They really go out of their way to make me feel welcome when I come in.

Kenny, and Dallas

"THE Best of the best"

Shawn was polite made us feel at home found us just what we were looking for twice now and we plan on buying our third vehicle from him in the spring go to lithia missoula and see Shawn he's the best

"Great Customer Service"

We purchased a new truck from Tim Yule about 10 months ago that had continued problems and visits to the service department. Dallas Running and Ross Templeton were great but despite their best efforts, they were unable to fix the problem. That is when Ryan Tuttle stepped in and about three hours later he and Shawn Woodland had us in a new truck. Everyone made the entire process fairly painless and really took excellent care of us. They really went the extra mile to make it right and make sure we were satisfied. We will never purchase another vehicle from anywhere else and highly recommend Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Missoula.

Dallas Running

"First Time Buyer"

Dave Christiansen made this First Time Buyer have the best experience in buying a used truck. Dave is a very friendly,professional salesman and put me at ease immediately. He treated me and my family with respect and encouragement. I highly recommend Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Missoula to anyone who needs to buy a vehicle.

"Best way to spend a Sunday without Nascar or NFL Football!"

* Was referred to the dealership by Jihad Powell after he came into my place of work, unfortunately he was not working the day I stopped in * Stopped into Lithia on Sunday the 13th of April just to look at some pre-owned vehicles. Wasn't planning on buying anything but Dave made everything so clear and easy that we decided to sit down and just run some numbers. After a few options and a little reworking Dave was able to deliver the numbers exactly where I needed them and gave me quite a generous amount for my trade in. A few hours later I was driving away in the dream pickup I had always wanted. As a side note it was very cool to find out that Dave was from Libby, MT where I myself grew up as well. Turned out he knew a majority of my family and their friends so it just made it more like a personal purchase but with the professionalism you would expect from a man like Dave. When the time comes I'm 100% confident that I will return to Lithia when it's time to upgrade my vehicle again. Thank you Jihad, and Dave and everyone in the finance department behind the scenes that helped me out! Neal B.

Jihad Powell

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience! "

This was the best experience we ever had buying a car. The selection was great and the price was below MSRP. The sales Manager, Greg, greeted us with a warm greeting when we walked in and shook all of our hands. He introduced us to our salesman, Dave, who was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and NOT pushy. Who ever the finance person was got us approved quickly for a great rate even though our credit isn't great. The entire process from walking in, picking a car, going on a test drive to driving our new car away was just 3 hours. That is the fastest ever. We will always use Lithia from here on. Thanks guys!! We LOVE our Jeep :)

"After our recent purchase of a 2011 Ram 3500, We would..."

After our recent purchase of a 2011 Ram 3500, We would like to Thank Dave Christiansen, Alan Pettibone, and Dallas in the service department for such a easy transaction. As Out-of-State buyers, they had all paper work done upon arrival. Absolutely no hassles. So nice to work with such down to earth people that are simply there to sell you what you are asking for, not "SELL" you on some thing you may not possibly want. We will look no further for our next purchase, and highly recommend to ANYONE to go contact Dave for what you are looking for..

"When one dealership couldn't get the deal done, short..."

When one dealership couldn't get the deal done, short of an arm, leg and first born, we turned to Lithia and Mike Mytty whom we first met back in the fall when our search began. We were up against some special circumstances that don't usually work out in the customers favor, but with Mike and Allen Pettibone (Finance) we were able to drive away in a 2014 Jeep Patriot. Mike searched the inventory available, we walked the lot and other than a color choice change, we were sold!!! We did the test drive and kept our fingers crossed to get the approval thru finance. It was a GREAT experience and we are extremely happy with our purchase. We now have peace of mind, a reliable vehicle and are spreading the word that our ride came from Lithia..... awesome job!!! Thank you for the personal touch.

"My recent experience with Lithia was everything I could..."

My recent experience with Lithia was everything I could ask for and more. I was very pleased with working with Jeremy he was very friendly right from the start as well as full of information, very patient and made everything as easy as possible. He defiantly reached out and went above and beyond couldn't have been any better!

"We ordered and recently took delivery of a 2013 Ram HD..."

We ordered and recently took delivery of a 2013 Ram HD 3500 dually. Our research indicated that this vehicle would be competent, comfortable, and attractive for towing our heavy trailer. We were right! We can't say enough positive things about the service, the attention to our needs, and the low key, friendly attitude 0f Dave, Ryan, and Alan. They were all knowledgeable, efficient, patient, and fun to talk to. Dave took time to provide detailed information before we looked like serious customers. Later, he explained the many features of our new truck very well. Ryan seemed to serve as our personal representative and advocate. He answered our many questions promptly and found us an excellent financing package. His service can only be described as "above and beyond". Alan demonstrated great knowledge and made complicated paperwork as quick, clear, and enjoyable as possible. In summary: The best vehicle purchase experience of our fairly long lives!

Reviews of Shawn Woodland