Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

2929 Pole Line Rd,
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV
Kreggmick
4/07/2016

"Awesome "

Chris voorheis was the salesman he was wonderful to work with.johnny Cairl did the financing and he was wonderful also. We love that Chrysler took care of us . We will be life long customers .????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Blkghost
3/17/2016

"Excellent service"

This is s time where technicians can give my vehicle s look over as they change oil and service the vehicle. This is important as the mileage increases they can observe signs that need corrected

Kory&Jenna
3/02/2016

"Pleasantly Surprised!"

We originally went into this dealership for some friendly advice and two days later became the owners of a new car! The reasons why we decided to do business at Lithia were because of Dave Dunn and Korry Clarke. They gave us a fair price and exhibited excellent customer service. They offered several options based on our needs, and fairly discussed the pros and cons of each one. After much research and test driving, Korry also took great care of us at the negotiation table (and it was his day off!) We are so excited about our new car! Not only will we use Lithia in the future, but we will definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Idaho Jeeper
2/27/2016

"It's worth the drive from Idaho Falls"

I went to Lithia Jeep after a visit to the incompetent service department at Ron Sayer Jeep in Idaho Falls. Lithia was able to diagnose my problems and quickly repair them.

Tom Romriell

cowguy 1234
2/23/2016

"It's always fun to haggle back and forth on the price."

Everyone from the G.M. to the sales people are great easy to work with .The service department is also a great place to do business.

Mntgab
2/16/2016

"Smooth, easy purchase. "

We had an excellent experience purchasing our Toyota Avalon from Chris Voorheis in Pocatello Idaho. Chris was informative and helpful and no pressure. Thanks again.

LSJensen
1/11/2016

"The "Dreaded" new car purchase"

We were referred to Lithia of Pocatello by someone my husband worked with. She had purchased a new vehicle recently and we had been considering trading in our current car for a new one. We drove over from Burley on Saturday afternoon. As we were pulling into the dealership my husband once again said he hated buying a new vehicle and he just dreaded going in. Well let me tell you, we were in for a surprise. Pat met us out in the parking lot and did an awesome job. He was very polite, informative, and down to earth. He made us feel comfortable from the beginning and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We left that day with an awesome vehicle and a deal we were very happy with. We would recommend Lithia to all of our friends, and most definitely recommend going through Pat. We will definitely be back!

Patrick Face

veryunhappy
11/28/2015

"Unbelievable disapointing experience with service department"

Came in for simple oil change and inspection. 3 weeks later and 4 return trips for "wrong parts ordered". Will never darken this dealership door ever again. Minimum of 12 hour of my life I will never get back.

Tom

2015scatpack
11/09/2015

"Fast and great service"

Great group of people that took excellent care of me and my car. Will be going back for all my auto repair needs. Thank you so much

I dont remember her name sorry

Fisher24
11/01/2015

"Great Service"

They worked quickly to get my car back to me and actually had it done faster than I originally expected. Tom was very helpful and understanding and took care of fixing all the exact problems that I described to him.

Tom