Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

2929 Pole Line Rd,
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV
CarrieMc
4/05/2015

"Bought A New Car"

I want to thank Chris Voorheis for helping me make the right choice. He was patient and kind and made the whole new car buying experience painless! I finally have everything I wanted in a car. I was hard to say goodbye to my 2007 Caliber, but I love my 2015 Journey!

tiffany
3/26/2015

"Super impressed."

Korry and Johnny are outstanding. Korry completely tolerated my indecisiveness, and Johnny jumped through hoops to get me financed as the borrower On the loan. (That was important to me) THUMBS UP GUYS!

Larry
2/18/2015

"Service Department Cannot Be Trusted"

Took my 2011 Dodge Ram in for some service and the technicians caused damage to some parts while they performed work. I brought the truck back within a week but the service manager Jean Lindsay would not take responsibility for the damage and I had to pay to fix the damage caused by the service. If you value integrity, do not use this service department.

Jean Lindsay

Amy
2/18/2015

"I didn't feel like I was talking to a salesman."

Many options were reviewed and explained during my visit. I did not feel rushed in making any decision right away. The overall experience was comfortable, informative, and helpful. I will definitely be returning for future vehicle purchases.

fordoc
2/04/2015

"lithia jeep pocatello "

These guys rock they take awesome care of you and do anything they can to make your jeep experience the best it can be Thanks guys

Sheldon Raymond

Kim Merritt
11/26/2014

"pleasantly surprised"

Korry did a great job. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions. We would recommend Korry to anyone! Other staff also were helpful and good to deal with. It was a good experience buying our RAM! Kim and Shane

Tiffanyheinz57
9/23/2014

"LOVE MY NEW JEEP!"

Great salesman, and great atmosphere! Thank you Korry Clarke and thank you Dodge Lithia of Pocatello!!! I will definitely recommend you guys to friends and family!

RAM 14
8/28/2014

"TERRIBLE SERVICE"

WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO I HAD MY 2012 RAM 3500 THERE 2 TIMES FOR SSERVICE AND ONCE FOR WARRANTY WORK. THE FIRST TIME THEY WERE TO ORDER SOME WARRANNTY PARTS FOR MY TRUCK AND IT TOOK THEM 2 MONTHS TO CONTACT ME THA THE PART WAS IN SO I SET UP AN APOINTMENT AND WHEN I CALLED TO RESCHEDULE MY APOINTMENT DUE T O I COULD NOT MAKE IT THEY TOLD ME IF I DID NOT BRING MY TRUCK IN THEY WOULD SEND THE PARTS BACK. SO I TOOK MY TRUCKIN THEY PERFORMED THE WARRNTY REPAIR AND SERVICED MY TRUCK SO THEY SAID COME TO FIND OUT THE AIR FILTER WAS CLOGGED AND THEY NEVER BROUGHT IT TO MY ATTENTION SECOND TTHEY STRIPPED THE BOLT THAT HOLDS MY FUEL FILTER ON I TOOK MY TRUCK BACK SO THEY COULD REPAIR THEIR MISTAKE AND WAS INFORMED THA I WOULD HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE IT REPAIRED (REALLY THER MISTAKE AND I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TIME). ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS IF YOU TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE FOR REPAIRS SHAME ON YOU. I COULD GO ONWITH OTHER ISSUES BUT DO NOT HAVE THE TIME JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW AS I NORMMALLY WOULD NEVER WRITE A REVIEW BUT THOUGHT IT TO BE IMPORTANT TO WRITE THIS ONE. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL CUSTOMER SERVICE MUCH LESS PROVIDE IT

CELESTE

silentnight13
8/27/2014

"awesome dealership, very helpful and knowledgeable employees"

My salesman has always been Chris Voorheis, I have purchased 6 vehicles from Chris. Always very knowledgeable about whatever vehicle you are interested in. Every one in management that I worked with did their best to give me the best deal that worked for us, from Chris to John to Garth and Dave. Whenever I have a problem ,large or small service will take care of it. Thank you, ELDON and BRENDA HENRICHS

Himmy33
7/22/2014

"Ryan failed to do his job multiple times."

I contacted the dealership via e-mail about a car they had. I received a quick response from a salesman named Ryan. He was polite and we started discussing making a deal. He immediately low balled what I asked for my trade-in and asked if we would have a deal. The answer was no as I had been offered several thousand more by other dealers. I didn't think much of it as I know it’s the normal salesman way. Anyway he asked for the VIN and pictures which I promptly sent. Ryan said he would get back to me later that day. I never heard from him so I called and made sure he received the info. He said no and he had been extremely busy all day and had not had a chance to check his computer. Anyway I sent it to him again via text as well just in case. Thought I would give him a chance as we all get busy sometimes. This time he got it and he said he would get back to me in the morning with a deal. The next morning rolls around and nothing. So I text him later that day and he says he will have the package deal all set up for the next morning. He was going in early just too specifically work on it (his words, not mine). The next morning rolls around and you guessed it. Nothing! At this point I was done as it had become obvious he was not interested in selling a car to me. So just be aware do not do business with Ryan at Lithia in Pocatello!

Ryan

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello responded to this review

August 05, 2014

Hello Himmy33, We apologize for the miscommunications. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Unfortunately, the car you were interested in sold the very same day you inquired about it. We searched throughout the entire Lithia inventory and we unable to find a match for the car you are looking for. We will be happy to contact you if and when we are able to locate a match. We are sorry we were unable to make a deal at this time and that your experience did not live up to your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to earn back your business in the future. Sincerely, Dave Dunn, General Manager

Reviews of John Cairl