Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

2929 Pole Line Rd,
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV
Woody
8/29/2015

"fair and honest"

Chris Voorheis is very friendly and professional.A good deal is when everybody walks away happy.We definitely feel we got a very reasonable deal for both sides on our new Hemi Challenger.Gotta love male menopause. Woody

William Lynn
8/25/2015

"Service"

Came in for oil change/lube/inspection. Worked with multiple people. All were courteous, professional and helpful.Will continue to service vehicles at this location in the future.

Jball0024
8/20/2015

"Great service"

I would like to say thanks lithia for the service. Pat was very understanding and helpful. Thanks for the new dodge cummins. I absolutley love it

Pat face nd ty murray

jojo
8/09/2015

"service"

The service department was very friendly and professional. They performed the service of my vehicle timely. The waiting room was clean and the service department wad efficient.

REP
8/04/2015

"Standard service"

Staff very friendly and efficient. The ride that was provided(with Art) to my Dr. appointment and pick up was very much appreciated. Car was ready when promised.

Summer & Art

2015 challenger
7/12/2015

"Amazing salesman Korry Clarke"

Worth the drive from Idaho Falls to have Korry Clarke for our sales person. From the phone call seeing what was available to walking me thru what my car features were he was great!

catcher79
6/16/2015

"My 1994 Nissan Pathfinder regular lube, oil & filter."

The regular service was scheduled. A possible solution to a burning oil smell upon startup had been a nagging problem. A cure was discovered during the shop visit and applied with a minimal expense. A new problem with the switches for the door windows was also found and solved. The service was excellent and the service desk personnel were the best..I have no problem recommending the local Lithia dealership as a place to have old, and new, vehicles serviced.

Tom Romriell

K9 Search
6/10/2015

"Made me feel right at home."

Had a great experience trading in my Wrangler for another Jeep. Korry was my salesman, and was very knowledgable and courteous. I would return in a heartbeat. Everyone there was great.

hutchypoo
6/08/2015

"Best car buying experience i have ever had hands down!!"

I have been looking to get a new car for awhile. Everywhere I went to look at a car I was interested in I received non personal service and the run around on my trade in. I went to Lithia Dodge Chrysler in Pocatello to look at the new jeep trailhawks. I would drive by everyday and was amazed how nice they were. I never thought I could actually afford one. When I went to the lot I was approached by Camron Ellis right away as soon as I pulled up. He introduced himself and instantly came across super friendly and approachable. I let him know what I was looking for what my price range was and what I wanted to trade in. He said no problem go for a test drive and let me see what I can do. As soon as I got back he had all the numbers ready. He not only meet the standards and goals I was looking for he completely surpassed them. He gave me a far value for my car and made it possible to get the payments I wanted. I have been through a lot of cars and have never as good of experience and service as I had at Lithia Dodge Pocatello. The whole sales team was amazing the finance guy was awesome Johnny and I even got to meet the owner who personally thanked me for my purchase which I thought was the coolest thing cause that never happens!

cjferguson
6/04/2015

"Fast reliable service"

Brought our new Jeep in for its first oil change. Unfortunatly the appointment I made conflicted with another appointment I had at the same time. The sevice dept was able to get our Jeep serviced and ready to go earlier than scheduled so I was able to make my other appointment.

Joseph Clarke