Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

2929 Pole Line Rd,
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV
LSJensen
1/11/2016

"The "Dreaded" new car purchase"

We were referred to Lithia of Pocatello by someone my husband worked with. She had purchased a new vehicle recently and we had been considering trading in our current car for a new one. We drove over from Burley on Saturday afternoon. As we were pulling into the dealership my husband once again said he hated buying a new vehicle and he just dreaded going in. Well let me tell you, we were in for a surprise. Pat met us out in the parking lot and did an awesome job. He was very polite, informative, and down to earth. He made us feel comfortable from the beginning and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We left that day with an awesome vehicle and a deal we were very happy with. We would recommend Lithia to all of our friends, and most definitely recommend going through Pat. We will definitely be back!

Patrick Face

veryunhappy
11/28/2015

"Unbelievable disapointing experience with service department"

Came in for simple oil change and inspection. 3 weeks later and 4 return trips for "wrong parts ordered". Will never darken this dealership door ever again. Minimum of 12 hour of my life I will never get back.

Tom

2015scatpack
11/09/2015

"Fast and great service"

Great group of people that took excellent care of me and my car. Will be going back for all my auto repair needs. Thank you so much

I dont remember her name sorry

Fisher24
11/01/2015

"Great Service"

They worked quickly to get my car back to me and actually had it done faster than I originally expected. Tom was very helpful and understanding and took care of fixing all the exact problems that I described to him.

Tom

Alexcars
10/29/2015

"Worst experience in my life"

Lithia dealership in Pocatello stole my time. Their rep Pat called me yesterday on 10/27/2015 left a voicemail (I still have it) promising great deals asking if I still have 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee and inviting me to sales event . I called 10/28/2015 around 9.30 am ,clearly stating my expectations and wondering if they have anything valid for my price range , I explained I still owe around $3000 on Grand Cherokee and asked if Pat could find me a fresher vehicle , for my Jeep has 201200 miles on it. He ensured me it was alright and he has a 2004 Toyota 4 Runner with only 86 000 miles on it which suits my needs. I also informed Pat I would like monthly payments not to exceed $300 and he also agreed, that it could be easily done. I came to dealership at around 10.30 (Pat was late for an appointment for a doctor or lawyer we cut a slack, because we need them more but in sales person or real estate agent most people respect attention to details).We found a vehicle I was told about over the phone, test drove it, then went in and started paperwork to get approved. Suddenly Pat jacked up the price, contradicting himself and the numbers he gave me previously over the phone and during test drive. During our test drive he told me he can even get less than $300 monthly payments for this vehicle if I buy it. I spent 5(!) hrs of my time there before Pat , the sales dude told me THE CAR HE IS SELLING ME WAS ALREADY SOLD .THERE WAS A SALE PENDING FROM YESTERDAY AND NOW THE LADY BROUGHT HER PROOF OF INCOME , THEREFORE IT IS SOLD. I brought it to the attention of David the manager who first tried to back up Pat then asked him to find me something, but all they have left was beat up and crappy or ridiculously overpriced . So I was offered some gift cards for lunch. Still very frustrated will never buy from them, I came not for handouts, but for a vehicle. And if Pat would not have called me I would have had far more productive day. Price-wise there are better deals and options in Idaho Falls, Salt Lake City, or Boise.Consume more time though. Furthermore, my area of concern is when I tried to retrieve all my papers with personal information David would not let me grab 2 papers which contained my personal information of which he would have no use under normal circumstances including my driving license number , address and my and my wife’s social security numbers. I want corporate office (I informed them yesterday) to investigate and make sure those are shredded and my personal information is deleted and destroyed. Would not want them in hands of a person such as Pat. Also I would hope they made soft credit checks and did not run hard one which can affect my or my wife’s credit score in a negative way. By the way my wife provided her information just to be listed on a title and have not authorized Pat or David to run her credit check,which they still did according to notices received. Later yesterday night recalling the sequence of events I remember Pat asking me about my national origin before acting weird. I will let my attorney at law assess the situation , meanwhile I would like corporate office to whom I submitted a written complaint to take disciplinary action.I would want this visit to have negative consequences not just for me , but also for this Pat , I believe disciplinary action should be taken up to and including termination.

Pat

4th Dodge Caravan owner
10/06/2015

""Good Experience !""

Korry knew his product! He knew what was on the lot. He was pleasant and enthusiastic and helped up get what we wanted in a hurry! He helped us make the overall best deal! We would deal with him again!

Baker1
10/01/2015

"Summer made it happen. "

I've been a customer of Lithia Dodge in Pocatello for a long time now. I've never had such a great guest experience as I had this last time when I got my own oil changed. Your guest service employee named summer really went out of her way to answer questions for me and find things out for me without being annoyed or upset she was eager to help me and I really appreciate that.

Summer

LoveMyDodge
10/01/2015

"Real Customer Service"

I was showing the salesman a stupid parking lot ding on my car .. when he noticed that one of my lug nuts was missing ... he checked all the other wheels & then went & got the service mgr. (Gene Lindsey) who immediately took my car back & replaced the missing lug nut & another one that was messed up and made sure that all the lug nuts on all the wheels were good & tight ........ and didn't even charge me for doing it ........... unfortunately I did not get a card from the salesman so I don't know his name but he went well above the "call of duty" as I am sure too many others would have just told me to get it fixed or not have even mentioned it at all ........ This is genuine & caring customer service and I will be sure to tell every one I meet ..........

don't know

dennis
9/08/2015

"good job"

pat was very thorough and patient with us while we were deciding which vehicle we wanted and without asking the fuel tank was already full which it should be on a new vehicle. he even hand delivered some information for parts and aftermarket accessories to me at my work.

pat

Odin
8/31/2015

"Great Crew"

I was on the Internet looking at cars in a 500 mile radius. I found a vehicle on the Lithia lot I was interested in. I called and sales representative Josh Alpaugh worked with me so my wife could test drive the car on her lunch. It wasn't the car for us. Josh asked me a few more questions and steered me to another vehicle. It's a perfect fit..... We could not be happier. Not only is the car great. The price was more then reasonable. Plus they gave me a respectable trade in on my car. John Cairn was able to get us a good interest rate. Not to mention James Gillard is great to work with in the service department. All together I would have to say my experience with Lithia of Pocatello Idaho has been very positive. The people there truly seem to care about making you happy.

Josh Alpaugh, John Cairn, James Gillarx