Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

2929 Pole Line Rd,
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV
2015 challenger
7/12/2015

"Amazing salesman Korry Clarke"

Worth the drive from Idaho Falls to have Korry Clarke for our sales person. From the phone call seeing what was available to walking me thru what my car features were he was great!

catcher79
6/16/2015

"My 1994 Nissan Pathfinder regular lube, oil & filter."

The regular service was scheduled. A possible solution to a burning oil smell upon startup had been a nagging problem. A cure was discovered during the shop visit and applied with a minimal expense. A new problem with the switches for the door windows was also found and solved. The service was excellent and the service desk personnel were the best..I have no problem recommending the local Lithia dealership as a place to have old, and new, vehicles serviced.

Tom Romriell

K9 Search
6/10/2015

"Made me feel right at home."

Had a great experience trading in my Wrangler for another Jeep. Korry was my salesman, and was very knowledgable and courteous. I would return in a heartbeat. Everyone there was great.

hutchypoo
6/08/2015

"Best car buying experience i have ever had hands down!!"

I have been looking to get a new car for awhile. Everywhere I went to look at a car I was interested in I received non personal service and the run around on my trade in. I went to Lithia Dodge Chrysler in Pocatello to look at the new jeep trailhawks. I would drive by everyday and was amazed how nice they were. I never thought I could actually afford one. When I went to the lot I was approached by Camron Ellis right away as soon as I pulled up. He introduced himself and instantly came across super friendly and approachable. I let him know what I was looking for what my price range was and what I wanted to trade in. He said no problem go for a test drive and let me see what I can do. As soon as I got back he had all the numbers ready. He not only meet the standards and goals I was looking for he completely surpassed them. He gave me a far value for my car and made it possible to get the payments I wanted. I have been through a lot of cars and have never as good of experience and service as I had at Lithia Dodge Pocatello. The whole sales team was amazing the finance guy was awesome Johnny and I even got to meet the owner who personally thanked me for my purchase which I thought was the coolest thing cause that never happens!

cjferguson
6/04/2015

"Fast reliable service"

Brought our new Jeep in for its first oil change. Unfortunatly the appointment I made conflicted with another appointment I had at the same time. The sevice dept was able to get our Jeep serviced and ready to go earlier than scheduled so I was able to make my other appointment.

Joseph Clarke

impressed123
5/27/2015

"Very easy to work with"

We had a very good buying experience with Pocatello Lithia. Korry Clarke was our salesman and he did an excellent job for us. Would buy from him and Lithia again.

CarrieMc
4/05/2015

"Bought A New Car"

I want to thank Chris Voorheis for helping me make the right choice. He was patient and kind and made the whole new car buying experience painless! I finally have everything I wanted in a car. I was hard to say goodbye to my 2007 Caliber, but I love my 2015 Journey!

tiffany
3/26/2015

"Super impressed."

Korry and Johnny are outstanding. Korry completely tolerated my indecisiveness, and Johnny jumped through hoops to get me financed as the borrower On the loan. (That was important to me) THUMBS UP GUYS!

Larry
2/18/2015

"Service Department Cannot Be Trusted"

Took my 2011 Dodge Ram in for some service and the technicians caused damage to some parts while they performed work. I brought the truck back within a week but the service manager Jean Lindsay would not take responsibility for the damage and I had to pay to fix the damage caused by the service. If you value integrity, do not use this service department.

Jean Lindsay

Amy
2/18/2015

"I didn't feel like I was talking to a salesman."

Many options were reviewed and explained during my visit. I did not feel rushed in making any decision right away. The overall experience was comfortable, informative, and helpful. I will definitely be returning for future vehicle purchases.

Reviews of Korry Clarke