Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Good

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV

"LOVE MY NEW JEEP!"

Great salesman, and great atmosphere! Thank you Korry Clarke and thank you Dodge Lithia of Pocatello!!! I will definitely recommend you guys to friends and family!

"TERRIBLE SERVICE"

WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO I HAD MY 2012 RAM 3500 THERE 2 TIMES FOR SSERVICE AND ONCE FOR WARRANTY WORK. THE FIRST TIME THEY WERE TO ORDER SOME WARRANNTY PARTS FOR MY TRUCK AND IT TOOK THEM 2 MONTHS TO CONTACT ME THA THE PART WAS IN SO I SET UP AN APOINTMENT AND WHEN I CALLED TO RESCHEDULE MY APOINTMENT DUE T O I COULD NOT MAKE IT THEY TOLD ME IF I DID NOT BRING MY TRUCK IN THEY WOULD SEND THE PARTS BACK. SO I TOOK MY TRUCKIN THEY PERFORMED THE WARRNTY REPAIR AND SERVICED MY TRUCK SO THEY SAID COME TO FIND OUT THE AIR FILTER WAS CLOGGED AND THEY NEVER BROUGHT IT TO MY ATTENTION SECOND TTHEY STRIPPED THE BOLT THAT HOLDS MY FUEL FILTER ON I TOOK MY TRUCK BACK SO THEY COULD REPAIR THEIR MISTAKE AND WAS INFORMED THA I WOULD HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE IT REPAIRED (REALLY THER MISTAKE AND I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TIME). ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS IF YOU TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE FOR REPAIRS SHAME ON YOU. I COULD GO ONWITH OTHER ISSUES BUT DO NOT HAVE THE TIME JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW AS I NORMMALLY WOULD NEVER WRITE A REVIEW BUT THOUGHT IT TO BE IMPORTANT TO WRITE THIS ONE. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL CUSTOMER SERVICE MUCH LESS PROVIDE IT

CELESTE

"awesome dealership, very helpful and knowledgeable employees"

My salesman has always been Chris Voorheis, I have purchased 6 vehicles from Chris. Always very knowledgeable about whatever vehicle you are interested in. Every one in management that I worked with did their best to give me the best deal that worked for us, from Chris to John to Garth and Dave. Whenever I have a problem ,large or small service will take care of it. Thank you, ELDON and BRENDA HENRICHS

"Ryan failed to do his job multiple times."

I contacted the dealership via e-mail about a car they had. I received a quick response from a salesman named Ryan. He was polite and we started discussing making a deal. He immediately low balled what I asked for my trade-in and asked if we would have a deal. The answer was no as I had been offered several thousand more by other dealers. I didn't think much of it as I know it’s the normal salesman way. Anyway he asked for the VIN and pictures which I promptly sent. Ryan said he would get back to me later that day. I never heard from him so I called and made sure he received the info. He said no and he had been extremely busy all day and had not had a chance to check his computer. Anyway I sent it to him again via text as well just in case. Thought I would give him a chance as we all get busy sometimes. This time he got it and he said he would get back to me in the morning with a deal. The next morning rolls around and nothing. So I text him later that day and he says he will have the package deal all set up for the next morning. He was going in early just too specifically work on it (his words, not mine). The next morning rolls around and you guessed it. Nothing! At this point I was done as it had become obvious he was not interested in selling a car to me. So just be aware do not do business with Ryan at Lithia in Pocatello!

Ryan

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello responded to this review

August 05, 2014

Hello Himmy33, We apologize for the miscommunications. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Unfortunately, the car you were interested in sold the very same day you inquired about it. We searched throughout the entire Lithia inventory and we unable to find a match for the car you are looking for. We will be happy to contact you if and when we are able to locate a match. We are sorry we were unable to make a deal at this time and that your experience did not live up to your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to earn back your business in the future. Sincerely, Dave Dunn, General Manager

"Test driving a new automobile"

We set out on a Saturday to test drive 8 cars that we had in mind for purchase. We visited Lithium first and test drove a Chrysler 200. Loved it! Chris was very knowledgeable and friendly. The sale was not made immediately. We did go out and test drive other vehicles. We returned to Chris and the 200, as we liked his approach and the fact that he did not put high pressure on us to buy. He respected what we were saying and we returned to him at the end of day. We also loved the car he put us into. Thank you, Chris. Great job! You listened, you cared, and you were "RIGHT ON" :0)

"Korry Rock!"

Thank you Korry for turning a sour situation around. We will definitely recommend you to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Korry and the management did an awesome job at accommodating our family's needs during our visit. It is not always easy shopping for a vehicle with little ones but at the end we all walked away with a new vehicle and smiles on our faces. :)

"Worst service ever"

Every month when I go here for my job these men are EXTREMELY rude to me. I give the GM Garth Hall my paperwork every time which clearly defines my work and how it benefits them. Yet he once said, "I really don't see a point in what you do." They make me wait 20 minutes each time to print me an inventory list and act like it's so inconvenient. I asked them months ago if they would mind printing this and Garth said it was fine. Their website is so horrible and never accurate or updated I have to get an inventory list from them. SO TODAY, I went in and asked for the inventory list and said, "I'll go do that row and come back so you have time to get that." I came back 20 minutes later and either Conner Adams or Cacey G., who didn't greet me, smile or say anything other than "sure" wasn't there. So I asked the next guy, one of the above mentioned, and he didn't say anything to me. I stood there for a couple minutes and said, "Are you gonna get that or should I come back again?" He said, "I'm actually working here." I said, "Ok I'll do another row." Because I am working too and need an inventory list which takes two minutes to get me. I turned to leave at which point an older gentleman with a very red face rushed up to me and threw my paperwork at me and said, "Look, you are just a head trauma. Take your stuff and scratch us off your little list and don't come back here again! You got that, take us off your list!" I was not rude to them at all. In fact I dread going there so much I am extra nice. "Kill 'em with kindness," as my mom would say. I called my boss and told him what happened. I told my husband and started crying. He said when he bought his truck 8 years ago brand new it was supposed to be maintained at Lithia. He said he went there once and they were so cold and unfriendly he never went back. I know a retired car sales man and he has already mentioned Lithia is known for its horrible customer service and I hadn't even mentioned anything. I'm the age where my fiends are buying nicer cars, where I can buy a nicer car. Mine is paid off and I could be in the market. I am active with an environmental group, the PTO church and of course work. I know a lot a lot about cars and ALL the local dealerships. This is by far the worst dealership in town with the rudest most impersonal GM and Conner and Casey. I will say there used to be a younger sales man that looked like he lifted weights and had brown hair and a little facial hair I think. He was very friendly. However, one time when I was there he had a customer that apparently all ready had a car picked out and was ready to sign on the dotted line. He came and told Garth twice he couldn't find the car. The first time Garth said try the shop again. The next time he said , "Oh well, not your day." This salesman was sweating running around looking for this car for 15 minutes while I waited for a three page print out.. I saw the look in his face and heard him tell the customer sorry. Garth never looked up from his computer and I'm sure after being told his car was getting detailed so he could drive away with it and then not being able to find it, that customer will never be back. I could say more I've observed a lot there, but this will have to suffice. If you are going to be in sales you need to treat everyone as a potential customer.

Casey G.

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello responded to this review

July 18, 2014

Hello, Sorry if there is some confusion, neither Garth or Conor is our GM. I would however welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and discuss your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, David Dunn, General Manager.

"New Dodge Challenger"

Kory Clarke met us out where the challengers were staged and basically did not leave our side until the purchase was complete. We went for a test drive and talked like old friends and he talked about various positive aspects of the car. I drove this car to evaluate the V-6 engine but by the time we were done I loved that car. He was very helpful through the financial stage and the actual purchase of the car. I brought our small dog and wife and he did everything to make them both comfortable while he and I worked the deal. Love the car and if I get another car I will return to Lithia and hopefully Kory is still there. Great experience!

"Customer service"

I went in previously to get my oil changed and had a bad experience. I received a call from David the general manager shortly after submitting a review and was given great service! I was given the impression that customer service really mattered to him. I talked my husband into looking at a Jeep Rubicon at the dealership and was very impressed with Korry Clarke. He came in on his day off to help me with getting the right car. He even made sure that it would work before we left to drive the 26 miles to the dealership!

"I love my jeep and the purchase experience was outstanding"

Korry was fantastic to work with--he has a great personality and an abundance of knowledge about the vehicles. The sales experience was absolutely no pressure. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Reviews of John Cairl