Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

2929 Pole Line Rd,
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello Info
About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, located in Pocatello, in southeastern Idaho, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2001 after being acquired from Ted's, Inc.. The Jeep franchise was acquired from Phil Meador Toyota, Inc in May 2007. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello, near the surrounding areas of Pocatello, Hot Springs, Blackfoot, American Falls, Aberdeen and Firth Idaho, features a wide selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chrysler 300, Chrysler 200, Chrysler 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Compass, New 2011 Grand Cherokee, Durango, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler, Avenger, Caliber, Grand Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Nitro, Journey, RAM 1500, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500.

About Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello

• Satellite TV
dcurtis53
7/24/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!!"

My wife and I have purchased many vehicles along the way, today's experience at Lithia Chrysler in Pocatello was one of the best buying experiences we've had. From our salesman Chris Voorheis JohnnyCairl andConnor we were treated with care and respect throughout the buying process. Great vehicle and a very fair price, we couldn't be happier!!

Rj
7/16/2016

"Great experience. "

Robert did a great job and was extremely helpful . He was knowledgeable and friendly. We would have Iiked to have gotten a fair value for our trade in vehicle, but that didn't happen. The rest of the sale went well.

Robert , and Elias.

mary beard
7/08/2016

"Love our new truck"

Greg Taresh helped us find the perfect truck within minutes. Highly recommended sales staff, for people who want to know specifics on diesel truck information. Helped us find a Dodge with a Cummings engine.

Greg Taresh

NA
7/03/2016

"Service and timliness"

The dealership's service representative was helpful. Also, the work was done timely. However, I have been waiting for at least six months for the dealership to get in the parts needed to do recall work related to visor light wiring. I put this comment here because there is no where else to put it----I don't like DealerRater's approach to this survey, where there is an initial page stating there is only one question (were you satisfied or not satisfied), but that leads into requests for much more information being requested by the survey. That is sneaky. Also, the "Terms of Use" associated with this survey are ridiculous with respect to someone in my position (responding to a request to rate and comment on my recent service experience). This isn't something I asked to do, or even want to do, but I did complete the survey to help my dealer. My overall rating of the dealership as to service (my only contact with the dealer) is B+; but I rate DealerRater F minus.

Paul ?--Service Department

Dirk and Shaunee Martin
6/25/2016

"Awesome experience"

We came to Lithia looking for a new jeep because of a jeep incentive program. Greg took fabulous care of us. Made our experience of purchasing a new jeep easy and stress free. Go see Greg!

Gregory Taresh

Erika
6/06/2016

"Highly Professional and Curteous Dealership"

My recent Jeep purchase was thoroughly enjoyable because of the Amazing Staff that I worked with at this particular dealership, it made the process of buying a New Vehicle very easy without the typical hassle. ~Erika~

Susy Harper

TR123
5/26/2016

"Professional, organized, and efficient."

Ty was very responsive and courteous to all the questions I asked and John was very organized and efficient, so that the paperwork was a breeze.

Ty Murray

kduffin66
5/16/2016

"Good experience"

It was simple and easy. Took care of my needs without much hassle. They got me scheduled in a timely manner and seem to have done a good job.

Jeanne in Poky
5/11/2016

"Taken for a ride?"

I had my jeep serviced before an out-of-town trip and was told the tires were OK. Got thinking about it and realized I didn't know if they had rotated and balanced them or just eyeballed they. (No sticker for tire service performed there was put in my window.) Answer was - eyeballed. It had probably been at least 7000 miles since they were rotated and balanced. I also needed a tire that was going low looked at. I made an 11:00 AM appointment several days before to coincide with my work schedule. I took it in. It was obvious the shop was behind so I left for about 90 minutes and came back. Low tire was fixed but service work hadn't started. My work day starts at 1:30 and I told the shop I needed to have it by 1:00 PM when I scheduled the appointment. They had trouble finding a ride to take me to work. I mentioned I also have a wind noise in the windows when it's windy out. But noted if they were too busy I would schedule a time to have it looked at. At ~ 4:45 I called the service department. A technician was test driving my vehicle but the service clerk didn't know where they were. My vehicle was delivered at 5:45. Almost 7 hours after my appointment time. This caused me to be late for a company audit. At 2:00 AM when I went to leave my tire pressure was low, 30 PSI. I hoped it was a technical oversight. I drove two blocks and tire pressure went to 10 psi. I drove back two my work and had to unload my jeep and get help to change the tire. Then reload everything before commuting home. I happened to note that the mileage on the service paper work was 14503. I remembered the mileage as 15397 when I left my house which is about 6 miles from the dealership, the only place I went. The mileage on my odometer was 15474. I left a message for the service department. The manager returned my call at about 9:00 AM though I left the message at around 3:40 AM and specifically said I would call them when I got up. It is my position that the 4 and 5 were transposed when the mileage was recorded on the service record. This would mean about 71 miles were put on my jeep. The dealership is probably only about 6 miles from my place of work. The wind noise was not found. The manager suggested that the 3 and 0 were also transposed making the number of miles sound more reasonable at 44 instead of 71. Regardless, this is lousy service if you can even call it service. The only reason any service work was performed at the dealership was because I purchased they life time service contract. A service that is free with some other car manufacturers. If this dealership does not value me I will take my business to Idaho Falls even though it's a 50 mile commute one way. My tire service will be given to another shop.

Katie and new manager

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pocatello responded to this review

May 25, 2016

I would like to apologize for the experience you had at Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Pocatello. We strive to provide quality customer service. We want our customers to be satisfied with their automotive experience. I would like the opportunity to speak with you in regard to your experience at our Dealership. Thank You Ron Buschman Service Manager Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Pocatello

Kreggmick
4/07/2016

"Awesome "

Chris voorheis was the salesman he was wonderful to work with.johnny Cairl did the financing and he was wonderful also. We love that Chrysler took care of us . We will be life long customers .????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reviews of John Cairl