Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of South Anchorage

9600 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, Alaska 99515
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

544 Reviews of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of South Anchorage

March 22, 2017

"Best new car dealership I have ever used."

- GregCarroll1

I can not express enough how nice it was to come to a dealer that, meet you at the door, brought the vehicles to you rather than you walking on the ice, looking and finding the vehicle with the specifications you asked for and then working with you to meet your budget. All of this with out the high pressure sales. A very comfortable environment. Thank-you. Sincerely Greg Carroll

Michael Hiett
Marcus Reed
Henry Diaz
Other Employees : Everyone at the dealership had something to do with this being such a nice experience. From just saying hello or directing us to the right people. This was my first time at your dealership.
March 22, 2017

"Fun and exciting "

- Nancy

I wasn't sure if I was really wanted to get a new vehicle. The knowledge about all levels aspects of all the vehicles shown to me was impressive. I enjoyed the overall experience in buying my new truck and greatly appreciated that I never felt pressured.

Jason Scott
March 21, 2017

"2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

- Fitzgerald Family - Anchorage, AK

The day was finally here. My kids were old enough that my days of needing my "hockey mom minivan" were finally over. I knew I wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee, so my husband and I went to Lithia, having had great experiences with them in the past. Troy Jarvis, general manager, put us in contact with Patrick Osbon to help us. I knew exactly what I wanted features-wise, but unfortunately the Grand Cherokee model with the features, color, and interior that I wanted was not in-state. Patrick was very helpful and accommodating in helping us order exactly what I wanted. He was very knowledgeable about the process helped make the ordering process easy. Since there were very specific things I wanted in my new vehicle, he kindly endured and answered all of my questions. He was always easy to reach and was always friendly to deal with. If he didn’t have an answer to one of my questions, he was prompt in getting the answer and getting back to me. He walked me through all of the possible features on my order from wheel size to headlights to the interior technology options. I was very satisfied with the final choices I made. The vehicle took about two months to arrive and the wait was well worth it! Beautiful vehicle! Upon arrival, Patrick took pictures of the vehicle and sent them to me, then invited me to come down at my convenience so he could show me all of the Jeep’s features to ensure I knew how they all worked. He was very knowledgeable about all of the warranty options and extra features, too. He was honest about what was worth doing and what was not as necessary. I finally got to drive my new Jeep away a few days later after the running boards were installed. After the whole process was over, I felt like Patrick was more of a friend than a salesperson. He really cares about his clients and gives excellent customer service. I have driven my new Grand Cherokee for about a week now and it drives awesome. I absolutely love it! The whole experience of buying this new vehicle was terrific; the service and the vehicle itself. Extremely satisfied with both. I would absolutely recommend Patrick and Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of South Anchorage to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle. In addition, it is lovely to be free of the “hockey mom van” and my boys’ hockey bags fit just great in the Jeep’s cargo space! Thank you! Fitzgerald Family - Anchorage, AK

Troy Jarvis
March 20, 2017

"Purchase a used Tacoma"

- Joyce-AK

My salesman, Patrick Osbon kept his eye out for a used Tacoma, when one came into the dealership he called me. I went over to the dealership to check on it. Patrick helped me turn in my used RAM and purchase the Toyota Tacoma. The process always takes a long time, but Patrick made me very comfortable & provided water for me. The monthly payment was a little higher than I wanted, but it worked out well. He showed me some features in the Tacoma. Overall it was a very nice day, and Patrick was very kind and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Joyce O'Holleran

Patrick Osbon
Other Employees : Worked with Matt Ragle to close deal.
March 18, 2017

" It was pleasant and the interaction was very friendly ."

- crl_yellow

There were a lot of variables and obstacles to deal with my decision-making . David helped me get through these obstacles and made my experience with with Lithia delightful and gratifying. I will recommend Lithia and David Dowd to my friends and family to experience the same friendly service that David was able to provide . David was professional and friendly . He catered to what I needed for my new vehicle .

David Dowd
March 17, 2017

"Easy friendly and no hassle"

- Dbrandjr

Jace was very friendly and helpful when he didn't know the answers to our questions he didn't try to bs us got someone who knew the answers. They went out of their way to find what we wanted and did not try to pressure us into something that didn't meet our requirements. Thank you was a great experience

Jace Bohn

March 16, 2017

"My new Jeep Cherokee "

- Rusty

The Lithia dealership in South Anchorage was, in all respects, a great experience. The sales person, Jace Bohn, handeled everything from the route through the General Manager and finance.. Jace also had the vehicle gassed and preped for delivery. He has been so helpful in answering my many questions after the sale and following up to make sure that I am satisfied with my purchase. Overall experience with Lithia: EXCELLENT Since my initial review I have had an experience with the Lithia South Anchorage Body Shop. This is an example of Lithia going "above and beyond " in their customer care. I didn't even have 400 miles on my beautiful Jeep Cherokee Sport when I drove its into one of those cement filled metal parking posts. I was just parking so I didn't hit it all that hard but it did leave the bumper on the passenger side badly and deeply scuffed. I took it to the Lithia Body Shop and this was right at their closing hour. They determined that the scuffed bumper could be buffed clean and they did it right then. When I asked "how much do I owe" I was told NOTHING!!! This is almost beyond comprehension!!! I am so pleased with this Lithia dealership!!!

Jace Bohn

March 11, 2017

"New buying experience."

- Pat

Everyone I dealt with were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Provided a great customer experience. Noteworthy professionals I dealt with included Mike Hiett, sales rep, Troy Ansley, sales rep, and Matt Ragle, finance manager.

Michael Hiett
Troy Jarvis
March 11, 2017

"Wonderful"

- KCARPENTER99504

Everyone at this dealership ,from the salesman, sales manager and finance manager made this experience very pleasant. I left there with the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned! My salesman, Patrick, had me come back the next day and spent quite a bit of time going over all of the features with me!

Marcus Reed
Jeremie Taylor

Other Employees : Kevin Lewis
March 07, 2017

"Jose Alfaro"

- Joseph

Jose did a great job helping me choose my Jeep Cherokee. He greeted me when I arrived to test drive the vehicle during the week and helped me with all of the options available to me. He listened and provided feedback. Great job Jose.

Jose Alfaro