Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center

Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center
2901 South Duff Ave,
Ames, IA 50010
Lithia Nissan of Ames Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Lithia Nissan of Ames

Lithia Nissan of Ames is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Nissan of Ames, in Ames, Iowa, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2007 after being acquired from Jordan Motors, Inc. Lithia Nissan of Ames, near the surrounding areas of Ames, Des Moines, Ankeny and Boone Iowa, features a wide selection of new Nissan and used Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Nissan Versa, Cube, Sentra, Altima, Altima Hybrid, Altima Coupe, Maxima, 370Z, GT-R Coupe, Juke, Rogue, Murano , Xterra, Pathfinder, Armada, Quest, Frontier & Titan.

20 Service Center Reviews
rosyrogue17
7/26/2016

"Easy to get in and out"

Very easy to get in for service. I was able to take the shuttle so I wasn't sitting and waiting. They repaired something that was on a recall at the same time.

I can't remember who I worked with

Lithia Nissan of Ames responded to this review

July 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond! We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks Mike Gougherty General Manager

TrishaCPA
5/22/2016

"Charged for Work not Completed...."

I had requested the following work but they wanted to do work that was not needed. I requested to have tires rotated, wipers changed, oil changed with new filter and both air filters changed out. I picked up my vehicle only to have a bill for I had tires balanced and alignment, oil and air filters, wipers changed and 6,000 mile vehicle inspection. What and wow! I was upset with this cost. The next day, I found the front coil spring was broken, wipers not replaced, cabin air filter dirty and the water pump was leaking. Mitch Bomgaars was the service manager. He just looked stupid when I questioned why and did NOT take ownership or responsibility. Will not go back (of course) and will share this story with all my peers including BBB and Iowa Attorney General.

Mitch Bomgaars

Crystal
5/01/2016

"Nissan Services"

Staff is always quick and friendly. My car goes in and out as scheduled. I service my car at the same location I bought my vehicle.

Christopher Gib

patty groepper
4/22/2016

"Love Lithia"

I love coming to Lithia, my car goes in and out as scheduled. The guys are always friendly, curtious.Ilike Brian Fox, sold me my car always comes by to say Hi if he sees me, great place!!!! Jeff does a great job in service department also, 5 star service for me!!

Sue
4/18/2016

"Great!"

Scheduled and could get oil change on same day. On time and also thorough inspection with oil change. Always goes through the inspection with you and makes sure you understand problems that need attention. They do a great job and know I can trust them!

Christopher & Luke

Mjean
3/26/2016

"First Service Oil "

Dealer called us to remind and schedule first car maintenance and oil change. Got us in without wait and completed ASAP. All service done perfectly and precisely. When we went to pay, the service was complementary! Great dealer and totally recommended. Next day, a full up to ensure car was ok. Perfect experience!

~linda~
3/13/2016

"excellent service"

Getting an oil change was easy, they were able to fit it into my availability and got me in and out quickly. They explained what was done and made the experience pleasant.

Josh

ISUstudentaffairs
10/26/2015

"First Time visit"

I brought in a used Murano I recently purchased for an oil change and free inspection. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and helpful. It was reassuring to be able to see from the waiting room the mechanics working on my car and doing exactly what I was paying for and a floor manager was walking around being involved with the mechanics. The mechanics even put on protective gloves when driving my car so that they would not dirty the steering wheel. A manager went over the maintenance sheet with me without me having to ask before I left. I really appreciated this as I am only a 22 yr old student, and it is nice to receive extra assistance in situations such as this. I will definitely be having my Murano serviced here as long as I live in Ames

Andrew Rathbun

Claire
10/09/2015

"My service was done at Honda of Ames."

My service was done at Honda with Mel Gawley as my service liaison. I trust Mel and always appreciate the great customer service he gives to me.

9/08/2015

"Very Good Service"

Efficient, quick service. On schedule for my appointment. Had oil changed and tires rotated. Will definitely return for my next service needed. It's worth the trip from the Des Moines area to Ames. The only reason I didn't give a 5-star rating, is that I believe there is always a little room for some improvement. It was an overall very good experience.

Andrew Rathbun

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;