Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center

Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center
2901 South Duff Ave,
Ames, IA 50010
Lithia Nissan of Ames Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Lithia Nissan of Ames

Lithia Nissan of Ames is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Nissan of Ames, in Ames, Iowa, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2007 after being acquired from Jordan Motors, Inc. Lithia Nissan of Ames, near the surrounding areas of Ames, Des Moines, Ankeny and Boone Iowa, features a wide selection of new Nissan and used Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Nissan Versa, Cube, Sentra, Altima, Altima Hybrid, Altima Coupe, Maxima, 370Z, GT-R Coupe, Juke, Rogue, Murano , Xterra, Pathfinder, Armada, Quest, Frontier & Titan.

17 Service Center Reviews
patty groepper
4/22/2016

"Love Lithia"

I love coming to Lithia, my car goes in and out as scheduled. The guys are always friendly, curtious.Ilike Brian Fox, sold me my car always comes by to say Hi if he sees me, great place!!!! Jeff does a great job in service department also, 5 star service for me!!

Sue
4/18/2016

"Great!"

Scheduled and could get oil change on same day. On time and also thorough inspection with oil change. Always goes through the inspection with you and makes sure you understand problems that need attention. They do a great job and know I can trust them!

Christopher & Luke

Mjean
3/26/2016

"First Service Oil "

Dealer called us to remind and schedule first car maintenance and oil change. Got us in without wait and completed ASAP. All service done perfectly and precisely. When we went to pay, the service was complementary! Great dealer and totally recommended. Next day, a full up to ensure car was ok. Perfect experience!

~linda~
3/13/2016

"excellent service"

Getting an oil change was easy, they were able to fit it into my availability and got me in and out quickly. They explained what was done and made the experience pleasant.

Josh

ISUstudentaffairs
10/26/2015

"First Time visit"

I brought in a used Murano I recently purchased for an oil change and free inspection. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and helpful. It was reassuring to be able to see from the waiting room the mechanics working on my car and doing exactly what I was paying for and a floor manager was walking around being involved with the mechanics. The mechanics even put on protective gloves when driving my car so that they would not dirty the steering wheel. A manager went over the maintenance sheet with me without me having to ask before I left. I really appreciated this as I am only a 22 yr old student, and it is nice to receive extra assistance in situations such as this. I will definitely be having my Murano serviced here as long as I live in Ames

Andrew Rathbun

Claire
10/09/2015

"My service was done at Honda of Ames."

My service was done at Honda with Mel Gawley as my service liaison. I trust Mel and always appreciate the great customer service he gives to me.

9/08/2015

"Very Good Service"

Efficient, quick service. On schedule for my appointment. Had oil changed and tires rotated. Will definitely return for my next service needed. It's worth the trip from the Des Moines area to Ames. The only reason I didn't give a 5-star rating, is that I believe there is always a little room for some improvement. It was an overall very good experience.

Andrew Rathbun

bboswell1
9/07/2015

"Great Job"

I did not have an appointment, but Jeff and team were able to work me in. They are always professional and helpful, and have been servicing my 2005 Pathfinder since I purchased it.

bluebob48
8/28/2015

"Service "

Great place for service of any brand car. Will go back again next time car needs service. Service was completed with great speed and accuracy.

Andrew Ratbun

xrwang
8/12/2015

"Great job"

I did not make an appointment at first, but you still helped me to fix my car and save my time. Even though I just wanted to change oil, you guys helped me check other things. That is considerable.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.