Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center

2901 S Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010

2 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"I had been taking our 2007 Murano in for routine service..."

deerhunter60

Service Managers

• Overall Score:

2.0

My Review Of Lithia Nissan of Ames:

I had been taking our 2007 Murano in for routine service since it was purchased new. I had been complaining for years that the gas millage was below par. The service dept always said it was fine and they could do nothing. After complaining to the dealership mgr I was told that if I came in and traded they would see me happy.So we traded with the idea the Murano would never get any better gas millage. A month later I hear from the NEW owner that the state of Iowa said the vehicle had been involved in a rollover accident which it had not. He then asked "why did you trade it in?" I responded as to the POOR gas millage we were getting. He said he had looked it over and could tell it was running WAY TOO RICH and instructed the service dept to fix it before he signed the papers on it. They did and he gets 25-26 MPG and I got 18-19 MPG, IF they would have done this for me I would not have traded and would have been happy with my vehicle. BEWARE OF THE SERVICE DEPT OF THIS DEALERSHIP !!!! I am now in a contract for the next 6 years because they don't LISTEN nor RESPOND to there "VALUED" clients!! David Graham.

Twitter
"We received excellent personal service at your fine..."

faustnissan
11/30/2012 12:07:48 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Will Hinkle

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Lithia Nissan of Ames:

We received excellent personal service at your fine dealership on a busy holiday weekend. We appreciate the help we had with this emergency service! Thank you!

Twitter