Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Good

Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center
Lithia Nissan of Ames - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Lithia Nissan of Ames

Lithia Nissan of Ames is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Lithia Nissan of Ames, in Ames, Iowa, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2007 after being acquired from Jordan Motors, Inc. Lithia Nissan of Ames, near the surrounding areas of Ames, Des Moines, Ankeny and Boone Iowa, features a wide selection of new Nissan and used Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Nissan Versa, Cube, Sentra, Altima, Altima Hybrid, Altima Coupe, Maxima, 370Z, GT-R Coupe, Juke, Rogue, Murano , Xterra, Pathfinder, Armada, Quest, Frontier & Titan.

2 Service Center Reviews

"I had been taking our 2007 Murano in for routine service..."

I had been taking our 2007 Murano in for routine service since it was purchased new. I had been complaining for years that the gas millage was below par. The service dept always said it was fine and they could do nothing. After complaining to the dealership mgr I was told that if I came in and traded they would see me happy.So we traded with the idea the Murano would never get any better gas millage. A month later I hear from the NEW owner that the state of Iowa said the vehicle had been involved in a rollover accident which it had not. He then asked "why did you trade it in?" I responded as to the POOR gas millage we were getting. He said he had looked it over and could tell it was running WAY TOO RICH and instructed the service dept to fix it before he signed the papers on it. They did and he gets 25-26 MPG and I got 18-19 MPG, IF they would have done this for me I would not have traded and would have been happy with my vehicle. BEWARE OF THE SERVICE DEPT OF THIS DEALERSHIP !!!! I am now in a contract for the next 6 years because they don't LISTEN nor RESPOND to there "VALUED" clients!! David Graham.

Service Managers

"We received excellent personal service at your fine..."

We received excellent personal service at your fine dealership on a busy holiday weekend. We appreciate the help we had with this emergency service! Thank you!

Will Hinkle

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.