Loan Star Motors

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Loan Star Motors
Loan Star Motors Info
About Loan Star Motors

Welcome to LOAN STAR MOTORS your premier Houston North Pre-Owned (Used Cars/Trucks/And SUV's) used auto dealership. We are conveniently located within 5 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and close to all surrounding areas in the Lone Star State including Humble TX, Houston TX, Kingwood TX, Atascosita TX, Downtown TX, Woodlands TX, Spring TX, Sugarland TX, Katy TX. We here at LOAN STAR MOTORS welcome you to inspect our vehicles online with many detailed photos including a full Carfax report without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Each of our vehicles has been personally handpicked by one of our certified buyers with over 33 years of combined experience in the automotive industry.

About Loan Star Motors

"Multiple Problems"

Within months of purchasing a vehicle from Lone Star Motors in Humble the exhaust broke 4 times and had to spend 800$ to have a new manifold put in, then the truck started shaking and found out the dealership had installed the lift kit wrong and the axel is now messed up, I have never been so disappointed in a vehicle purchase and the dealership did nothing to make it right. If I could give a lower rating for quality of work then I would!

The Overall Manager

"Lied about just about everything"

Horrible experience. I talk to Greg Webb over the phone about their 06 Sierra Denali. I don't have the best credit so I found out what I would have to have down and monthly. Greg came up with $4000 down and $400-$500 monthly which was no problem. I get to the dealership, and upon looking the truck over I immediately realize it looks NOTHING like the online pics. Leather is torn and stained, a/c belt is squealing and exhaust is blowing white smoke (burning engine oil) they then tell me I needed $6500 down. I ask why and Greg told me that's what the bank needs. I ask why he told me $4000 and he has no explanation. He's a 20 year old punk who has no business in the sales industry.

Greg (young and dumb)

"Can not thank Callahan enough for the deal I got on my..."

Can not thank Callahan enough for the deal I got on my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado, very friendly, treats you like family, honestly works with you on getting the best deal. Thanks Callahan

Callahan

"amazing quality of service, impressed with the level of..."

amazing quality of service, impressed with the level of expertise and professionslism. Callahan has answered all my questions,will be returning next week and drive away with my new truck. highly reccomend Callahan and Loan Star Motors.

callahan

"Callahan was honest and trustworthy. I would recommend..."

Callahan was honest and trustworthy. I would recommend him to everyone. He was able to get me a fair price and my truck I have always wanted.

Callahan

"I bought a VW Jetta turbo diesel for a fair market price...."

I bought a VW Jetta turbo diesel for a fair market price. Photos looked very nice online. I am in California and of course the car was in Texas. So, they took the deposit by check that I mailed and everything else was done by Fedex. They financed part of the balance through a Prime Lender at 2.99%. I used my own shipper and had my car in about 10 days. Later received the license plates and registration by mail. The car was in great shape, as described, just like in the pictures, and no problems at all. So, if you're patient they will get it done, smoothly and all by Fedex. Not sure what happened to those who wrote negative reviews, but you have to be an informed consumer when you're buying a used car, especially sight unseen, and can't blame everything on the seller.

Callahan And Josh

"Fantastic group to work with! I had to cut the visit..."

Fantastic group to work with! I had to cut the visit short and Josh delivered the vehicle that night! Will definitely look to use them in the future.

Josh and John

"Although unable to come down off of the price of the car..."

Although unable to come down off of the price of the car I bought, Josh worked with me on getting the car serviced and in tip top shape for my son at his cost. He took it to the Subaru dealership for me to assure that the maintenance work was done properly. Josh then delivered the car to my home after he got off of work, which is over an hour away. I appreciate the extra mile (no pun intended) Josh went to in order to make me feel comfortable buying the car. Loan Star Motors has great customer service.

Josh Demasters

"I purchased a 2010 Camry LE and just wanted to take some..."

I purchased a 2010 Camry LE and just wanted to take some time and write a big thanks to Josh at loan Star motors. I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and it's safe to say that I do not enjoy purchasing cars, but this time was different. Josh was very detailed with me over the phone and took the time to answer all of my questions. When I arrived at the dealership, I was very surprised at how clean the car was, it looked as if they had washed the vehicle right before I arrived. The whole team was very nice and extremely polite. It was great to go to a dealership where they take care of you and actually care about their customers. So thank you Josh for all the time you spent with me working this deal out! I am a very happy customer and will send you many of my friends and family.

Josh Demasters

"Callahan was very helpful in our truck buying experience...."

Callahan was very helpful in our truck buying experience. He helped us chose the truck that was perfect for us and we are very happy with our truck and the service he showed us!