Loan Star Motors

5547 FM 1960 Rd. West,
Humble, Texas 77338
Loan Star Motors Info
About Loan Star Motors

Welcome to LOAN STAR MOTORS your premier Houston North Pre-Owned (Used Cars/Trucks/And SUV's) used auto dealership. We are conveniently located within 5 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and close to all surrounding areas in the Lone Star State including Humble TX, Houston TX, Kingwood TX, Atascosita TX, Downtown TX, Woodlands TX, Spring TX, Sugarland TX, Katy TX. We here at LOAN STAR MOTORS welcome you to inspect our vehicles online with many detailed photos including a full Carfax report without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Each of our vehicles has been personally handpicked by one of our certified buyers with over 33 years of combined experience in the automotive industry.

About Loan Star Motors

Karl
7/08/2016

"Truck purchase"

I worked with Greg on the purchase of my used truck and I thought he did a great job quickly and efficiently completing my buy. He answered all my questions and was very accommodating and pleasant. Thank you all and I look forward to doing business with Lone Star Motors in the future.

Greg Webb

Aushamarie
9/18/2015

"Staff"

Staff is great very friendly patient and helpful come out and see them. Get The great experience of customer service like i did have a good day

Cecebaizan

"Mercedes "

For being the first time here I must say it was pretty good...very front and knowledgeable staff..thanks guys and Cisco for the help very much appreciated

jesse

"chevy"

Gracia Francisco por tanta ayuda que no diste ...El carrots que do muy bien lo encantamos. ...ai te Mando los amigos I Familia para lo siguiebte

aryan

"trucks"

Now that i live so close by and needed a truck decided to check this place out turned out grewt....nice people here thanks fransiszco

jtkraze

"lifted truck"

My sister recommended me here it it actually turned out better then I thought...friendly and honest staff..it was good thanks cisco I will for sure recommend my friend to u guys

masterandcommander

"nissan altima "

Thanks Cisco for helping with my new car purchase it was good to know all details and info on everything great nice and friendly staff. Thanks again

chango 0123

"great experience"

So I talked to cisco from the very beginning and I must say it was great....I felt like everything turned out good specially after I bought my truck of course..thanks man

Dave
9/14/2015

"Buying a vehicle is never easy - This place makes it easy."

Buying a vehicle is never easy. There is just so much that goes into the decision, the mulling over options and then there's the negotiation part. The part where you are supposed to play this game of back and forth to get the best price possible. The part where there's guarded wordplay and slight misdirection to haggle for a deal. At Loan Star Motors, it is nothing like this. I was pleasantly surprised by the entire purchase experience. Everything was handled in the most professional manner. I was made clearly aware of every detail of my purchase, both pluses and minuses, to make a well educated decision. I love my vehicle and I love Loan Star Motors. I recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. If you are in the market for a beautiful vehicle, then you need to check this place out.

Brian
9/10/2015

"I just bought another truck from these great folks."

I just bought another truck from these great folks. Initially, I found them on the internet, sent a message via the website and received a call the following morning. The out the door price was extremely fair, by KBB - Edmunds - Nada standards. You can also tell that because this is a big high quality dealership, each vehicle is handpicked, meticulously inspected and well maintained. There was no hassle and no need to price haggle - these guys are great. They also easily got me the best interest rate (2.99%) Because they are a high volume dealership, the selection is higher quality and pure quantity. Highly recommended and trusted. Keep it up fellows.

THE WHOLE STAFF - John Bennett and his crew.

Used 2004 Cadillac Escalade, $13950