Loan Star Motors

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Loan Star Motors

Loan Star Motors Info
About Loan Star Motors

Welcome to LOAN STAR MOTORS your premier Houston North Pre-Owned (Used Cars/Trucks/And SUV's) used auto dealership. We are conveniently located within 5 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and close to all surrounding areas in the Lone Star State including Humble TX, Houston TX, Kingwood TX, Atascosita TX, Downtown TX, Woodlands TX, Spring TX, Sugarland TX, Katy TX. We here at LOAN STAR MOTORS welcome you to inspect our vehicles online with many detailed photos including a full Carfax report without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Each of our vehicles has been personally handpicked by one of our certified buyers with over 33 years of combined experience in the automotive industry.

About Loan Star Motors

Tony K
2/18/2015

"Hands down, the best deal for my new truck!"

Live in the Austin-area and many dealers I went to wanted outrageous amounts for their Colorado's as well as seemed they weren't willing to deal much with my trade-in. Found the truck I was looking for at an excellent price (and in better condition than the ones here in town) at Loan Star. After several emails (and an excellent value for my trade in) I drove down to Humble to pick up my new truck! Paperwork was ready and took less than 30 minutes for me to be in and out of there. These guys are great to work with and will work to get you an incredible deal! Totally worth the drive from Austin

Chris, Greg, and John

pitbullstormy
12/03/2014

"Save the hassle-Go to Loan Star Motors!"

I live in Austin and couldn't seem to find anyone local who didn't want to give me the run around. I ended up turning to Greg Webb at Loan Star Motors near the Houston area who worked diligently to get me a great deal on my 2012 Dodge Ram truck. He was professional, prompt at answering my questions, and provided numbers to me upfront. In addition, my paperwork was ready to sign when I arrived and I was out the door with my new truck within a few minutes. Thank you for going above and beyond- it is hard to find customer service like this anymore! -Casey Williams

Greg Webb

Eddie Chapman
11/20/2014

"Issues being resloved and very happy!"

I posted a bad review, but have recently been contacted directly from John the manager about my issues. We are working together and will be bringing vehicle in to resolve issues. I am very pleased at the moment and hope we can work things out, since I really like these guys and their dealership!

John & Owner directly!!

AngryBeyondBelief
5/13/2014

"Multiple Problems"

Within months of purchasing a vehicle from Lone Star Motors in Humble the exhaust broke 4 times and had to spend 800$ to have a new manifold put in, then the truck started shaking and found out the dealership had installed the lift kit wrong and the axel is now messed up, I have never been so disappointed in a vehicle purchase and the dealership did nothing to make it right. If I could give a lower rating for quality of work then I would!

The Overall Manager

austin.kyle.sheppard
5/12/2014

"Lied about just about everything"

Horrible experience. I talk to Greg Webb over the phone about their 06 Sierra Denali. I don't have the best credit so I found out what I would have to have down and monthly. Greg came up with $4000 down and $400-$500 monthly which was no problem. I get to the dealership, and upon looking the truck over I immediately realize it looks NOTHING like the online pics. Leather is torn and stained, a/c belt is squealing and exhaust is blowing white smoke (burning engine oil) they then tell me I needed $6500 down. I ask why and Greg told me that's what the bank needs. I ask why he told me $4000 and he has no explanation. He's a 20 year old punk who has no business in the sales industry.

Greg (young and dumb)

Chris Ferrell
2/25/2014

"Can not thank Callahan enough for the deal I got on my..."

Can not thank Callahan enough for the deal I got on my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado, very friendly, treats you like family, honestly works with you on getting the best deal. Thanks Callahan

Callahan

DanielR3
2/08/2014

"amazing quality of service, impressed with the level of..."

amazing quality of service, impressed with the level of expertise and professionslism. Callahan has answered all my questions,will be returning next week and drive away with my new truck. highly reccomend Callahan and Loan Star Motors.

callahan

JesseGeorge
1/23/2014

"Callahan was honest and trustworthy. I would recommend..."

Callahan was honest and trustworthy. I would recommend him to everyone. He was able to get me a fair price and my truck I have always wanted.

Callahan

BKale
6/22/2013

"I bought a VW Jetta turbo diesel for a fair market price...."

I bought a VW Jetta turbo diesel for a fair market price. Photos looked very nice online. I am in California and of course the car was in Texas. So, they took the deposit by check that I mailed and everything else was done by Fedex. They financed part of the balance through a Prime Lender at 2.99%. I used my own shipper and had my car in about 10 days. Later received the license plates and registration by mail. The car was in great shape, as described, just like in the pictures, and no problems at all. So, if you're patient they will get it done, smoothly and all by Fedex. Not sure what happened to those who wrote negative reviews, but you have to be an informed consumer when you're buying a used car, especially sight unseen, and can't blame everything on the seller.

Callahan And Josh

Weebie12
6/06/2013

"Fantastic group to work with! I had to cut the visit..."

Fantastic group to work with! I had to cut the visit short and Josh delivered the vehicle that night! Will definitely look to use them in the future.

Josh and John