Locklear Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

550 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405 Open Now 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Brandon Ellis, Sales Consultant, Locklear Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brandon Ellis

Austin Wood, Sales Consultant, Locklear Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Austin Wood

Christopher McMillan, SR., Former Sales Professional, Locklear Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Christopher McMillan, SR.

Former Sales Professional
Harry Matos, General Sales Manager, Locklear Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Harry Matos

February 28, 2017

"Great!! Sales Rep Great price"

- Gift4mom

I went to buy my mother a car, I meet with Chris McMillan and have to say no doubt the nicest guy in the car business very knowledgeable and and respectful willing to help would recommend to anyone looking for a car .

February 24, 2017

"5 Stars for Christopher."

- JohnDTundra

No one in town wanted to help me but Christopher!! I had been to the dealership before and they couldn't get me approved. I was treated so well when I came before I wanted to give him another chance. He deserved it. Christopher went above and beyond to help me and make me happy with my new Tundra. If you want to deal with a true professional and an honest man, ask for The nicest guy in the car sales business. He is all of that and some... Thanks again Chris. -John D.

January 18, 2017

"A week to even look at my vehicle that is under warranty"

- Dennis Littleton

Transmission begin acting up last night and we had it towed to their dealership because it is still under warranty. I am told they cannot even look at it to "diagnose" until next week. No rental vehicle is provided until the diagnoses is made.

New 2016 Dodge Charger, $32471